EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Part VIII

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Part VIII
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends,

Please listen to this and give your comments and thouhgts.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/victim-of-racism/2011/01/23/the-cows-w-dr-frances-cress-welsing-part-viii

Thanks [Cool]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO at the way this thread is being avoided on an Africana forum [Big Grin]

Isn't that how the truth is always treated? [Smile]

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was having problems with it at that link...I am watching it here in just a few:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5m0BVUISI0

btw, interestingly enough, she was married to a 'white' man, don't know if she still is...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Why would it be "interesting" that she married a "white" man? She is obviously making generalisations. Generalisations that are 'true' and 'frequent' enough to warrant the attention she gives to the subject.

Also, her experience with the 'white' man may be a reason why it's a topic she's stuck on - so to speak.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chopper City:
LMAO at the way this thread is being avoided on an Africana forum [Big Grin]

Isn't that how the truth is always treated? [Smile]

and I gotta say, when I posted some of her videos in the past, as as well as videos of Dr. J. H. Clarke, Neely Fuller, Jr., Dr. ben-Jochannan, Dr. Jeffries, Marimba Ani, same thing.... [Roll Eyes]

I'll try again though...thanks to this thread/the poster of this thread.... [Smile]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ekiti-Parapo:
^ Why would it be "interesting" that she married a "white" man? She is obviously making generalisations. Generalisations that are 'true' and 'frequent' enough to warrant the attention she gives to the subject.

Also, her experience with the 'white' man may be a reason why it's a topic she's stuck on - so to speak.

'interesting' was the nice way to put it....
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
I was having problems with it at that link...I am watching it here in just a few:

btw, interestingly enough, she was married to a 'white' man, don't know if she still is...

I never heard that are you sure it's correct? Was she living with this man at the same time she put out the Isis papers? -or currently? If so we can't have that
Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

I never heard that are you sure it's correct? Was she living with this man at the same time she put out the Isis papers? -or currently? If so we can't have that

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
While nuff of what she says does make sense....

things like this:

quote:
On both St. Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts…. If his sweetheart ingests "chocolate with nuts," the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male... Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation — in full final realization of white genetic recessiveness.[5]

[Roll Eyes] just sound ridiculous and is going a little too far....just my opinion ....
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, I am sure...I came across that piece of info a few years back...I am trying to find confirmation for you....I don't know....don't think it's currently, but I could be wrong of course...
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^My guess is that the marriage didn't end well.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^My guess is that the marriage didn't end well.

lol....

funny thing that now I can't find any info on him (who her 'white' husband/husband was/is to post for Lioness)...maybe I'm searching the wrong way... [Confused]

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great responses. I hit the right cord with this thread. Finally [Smile]

--------------------
state of mind

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe he liked being whipped
Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
maybe he liked being whipped

You obviously don't:
I really miss you on the "The History Of White People: by Nell Irvin Painter" thread.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pav&thread=763
Young Horus come here^... [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com