EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Are modern Wars a result of White delusion? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are modern Wars a result of White delusion?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:

UV Radiation as a Selective Force in the Evolution of Pigmentation

quote:
Originally posted by Jabolinski:
"The mechanism of evolution can be completely understood from skin color."

quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz':

Natural Selection for light skin is improbable

why?
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you think I said 'Exactly'? That is called 'agreement'. My point was that light skin tanning is natural whereas dark skinned people getting light is *not* natural. Therefore, your skin lightening argument fails.

Tanning may or may not be natural however. Many white people go to tanning Salons etc.,

Lioness...

quote:
why?
Because, light skin is not an advantageous trait in every populations. Therefore, replacement of dark skin due to natural selection or sexual selection is improbably.
Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Because, light skin is not an advantageous trait in every populations. Therefore, replacement of dark skin due to natural selection or sexual selection is improbable.

what is

1) the process responsible for

2) and reason for

replacement of dark skin?

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calabooz, dark skin getting light is a natural process, and I have the history of evolution to back that up.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I was referring specifically to the use of skin lightening cream amongst dark-skinned population. That should have been perfectly obvious given the nature of this discussion

quote:
what is

Loss of fur of our hominid ancestors in equilateral Africa. Dark skin was a necessary trait (Jablonski)

quote:
2) and reason for

There has been no replacement of dark skin, so what are you talking about? I was saying that dark skin is not going to be replaced due to either natural selection or sexual selection
Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lioness, the question is rather easy to answer. In advance societies, light skin replaces dark skin. In primitive society, there is no light skin because dark skin is most advantageous.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
2) and reason for

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Uhhh... I put forward the argument that society is moving toward a predominantly light skin one. It is both a natural and artificial process. Do you get it now?

quote:
^I was referring specifically to the use of skin lightening cream amongst dark-skinned population. That should have been perfectly obvious given the nature of this discussion

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamin - As I said earlier, you are quite content to accept that which you are told, and that's your business. So rather than do a back and forth, please consider this.

I did not say that the Turk mulatto peoples were Black, and I did not count them as Black.

How could anyone possibly know the population of Africa?

You may not consider Black Indians and other south Asians Black, but they do. They just don't want to be lumped with Africans.

The United States;
In 1860 Blacks (Slaves and freemen) were 17% of the population. There was also a very large Mulatto population in the south.

Since that time, about two million White males (most of whom were of young breeding age) were lost in wars, with probably another two to four million seriously debilitated by their injuries.

But that was more than offset by massive migrations from Europe.

But at the same time there was also large migrations (mostly illegal) of Blacks and Mulattoes from the southern Americas and other places.

The last American census states that 60 million Americans (these are the documented ones) are immigrants or the descendants of immigrants (some Blacks are legal immigrants too you know).

So then: Blacks are known to breed like Rabbits. They suffered no major losses in Wars. Yet they are 11-12% percent of the population?

As to the Southern Americas, you just don't know what you are talking about.

But perhaps Mindless's people might help you understand. I posted this earlier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PUERTO RICO

Demographics
Demographics of Puerto Rico

The population of Puerto Rico has been shaped by Amerindian settlement, European colonization, slavery, economic migration, and Puerto Rico's status as unincorporated territory of the United States.

Population and racial makeup
Royal Decree of Graces, 1815

Continuous European immigration during the 19th century helped the population grow from 155,000 in 1800 to almost a million at the close of the century. A census conducted by royal decree on September 30, 1858, gives the following totals of the Puerto Rican population at this time: 341,015 as Free colored; 300,430 identified as Whites; and 41,736 as Slaves.

During the 19th century hundreds of Corsican, French, Lebanese, Chinese, and Portuguese families arrived in Puerto Rico, along with large numbers of immigrants from Spain (mainly from Catalonia, Asturias, Galicia, the Balearic Islands, Andalusia, and the Canary Islands) and numerous Spanish loyalists from Spain's former colonies in South America. Other settlers included Irish, Scots, Germans, Italians and thousands others who were granted land by Spain during the Real Cedula de Gracias de 1815 ("Royal Decree of Graces of 1815"), which allowed European Catholics to settle in the island with land allotments in the interior of the island, provided they agreed to pay taxes and continue to support the Catholic Church.

Between 1960 and 1990 the census questionnaire in Puerto Rico did not ask about race or color. However, the 2000 United States Census included a racial self-identification question in Puerto Rico. According to the census, most Puerto Ricans self-identified as White and few declared themselves to be Black or some other race. A recent study conducted in Puerto Rico suggests that around 52.6% of the population possess Amerindian mtDNA.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
In advance societies, light skin replaces dark skin.
Don't you consider Europe an advanced society?

What about America?

Because in both light skin descent people are being replaced by low fertility rates and immigrants alone respectively

quote:
Uhhh... I put forward the argument that society is moving toward a predominantly light skin one. It is both a natural and artificual process. Do you get it now?
No, dark skin is not being replaced in favor of white skin. I have demonstrated why several times now. Or else you would *not* see a major light skin population decreasing due to infertility, and you would *not* see Chinese having a disproportionate amount of males in respect to females , in China.

Instead we have Indians soon to become the most populous regions of the world.

And we have Hispanics becoming the majority in the US

And immigrants (Islam mainly) replacing the European populations

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Calabooz, if dark skin replaces light skin than society retrogresses to the primitive state. It is that simple. In advance societies, you will never find dark skin as the dominant complexion.
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Calabooz, if dark skin replaces light skin than society retrogresses to the primitive state. It is that simple. In advance societies, you will never find dark skin as the dominant complexion.
Laughable and exposes your racism. I'm done with you now.

--------------------
L Writes:

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Name one advance dark skin society.
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
  • Ta-Seti

• Axsum

• Egypt/Kemet

• Kush

• Nubia

• Sokoto

• Ancient Ghana

• Mali

• Nok

• Songhay

• Almoravids

• Kanem-Borno

• Aksum

• Swahili States

• Zimbabwe

• Rwanda Empire

--------------------
L Writes:

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
Ok, if he restricts "white" to the continent of Europe then he has a case to make. There are studies which show that the birth rate of Whites in Europe is on a decline. But if we go outside the bounds of Europe and look at the "white" paradigm from a global perspective, then I will continue to assert that white/light skin will become the prevailing complexion due to sexual selection and technology.

On a related note:

PRAISE THE LORD, MARIAH CAME HOME!!!

He, he.

NEW YORK - Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated their third anniversary with another milestone — becoming parents to a baby girl and boy.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
lamin - In my previous post I mentioned a large population of Mulattoes in the American South. Perhaps you might be interested in this.

The presence of mulattoes is supposed to support the old notion of the plantation-as-harem. Northern travellers in the South often remarked at how light-skinned the slaves were, certainly much lighter than the robust black skin of the Guinea coast Africans.

But mulattoes were not evenly distributed through the South; they were concentrated in the cities, and especially among freemen. According to the 1860 census, 39 percent of freedmen in Southern cities were mulattoes. Among urban slaves, the proportion of mulattoes was 20 percent. One out of every four black people in a Southern city was a mulatto. The travellers who noted a high proportion of mulattoes in the South evidently had much more contact with city populations, and freedmen, which makes sense given the nature of travel. But 95 percent of the slaves did not live in the cities.

As a legal or census definition, "mulatto" meant not just the product of a union of a white parent and a black one, but also of the union of a black and a mulatto. The child of any slave who had one white grandparent, whether by a white or black spouse, would be a mulatto.

Other bodies of data support the conclusion from the census. In the W.P.A. survey of former slaves, of those who identified parentage, only 4.5 percent indicated a white parent. And the work of geneticists lowers the number even further: measures of DNA mutations that are identifiably African or European among modern Southern rural blacks indicate that the share of black children fathered by whites on slave plantations probably averaged between 1 and 2 percent.

http://www.etymonline.com/cw/mulatto.htm

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Calabooz, ancient Egypt was not dark skin.

-

And as far as the others, they were colonized and taught by Arabs.

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Calabooz, ancient Egypt was not dark skin.
Look in your own image retard. They are distinguished from Middle Easterners and Libyans who have lighter skin and themselves have dark brown skin. This is because the Egyptians themselves knew they had a common origin with populations to the south. From ancient Egyptian text:

quote:
Horus says to the creatures of Ra who dwell in the Black Land (Kemet, Egypt) and in the Red Land (the deserts which lie on each side of the Black Land) "Magical protection be over you, O creatures of Ra, who have come into being from the Great One who is at the head of heaven. Let there be breath to your nostrils, and let your linen wrappings be loosened. You are the tears of the eye of my splendour in your name of Reth. Mighty of issue you have come into being in your name of Aamu; Sekhmet has created them, and it is she who delivers (avenges) their souls. I masturbated (to produce you), and I was content with the hundreds of thousands (of beings) who came forth from me in your name of Nehesu; Horus made them to come into being, and it is he who avengeth their souls. I sought out mine Eye, and you came into being in your name of Themenu; Sakhmet has created them, and she avenges their souls
--Book of Gates (Ancient Egyptian funerary text)

So the ancient Egyptians knew they shared common origin with the Nehesu but not with other peoples

In the image you posted, the Egyptians are lots darker than I am. Obviously dark-skinned unless you are color blind

quote:
And as far as the others, they were colonized and taught by Arabs.
You can provide absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support you claim, as there is no evidence. Are you saying that Nubians, Kushites, Abyssinians, Zimbabweans, Ghanians, etc., were all taught by Arabs even when there is no evidence?

No, the only reason you say that is because of Timbuktu. However, all or most of Timbuktu's scholars were African, Timbuktu itself is in Africa, this it is an African society. Dumbass

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He he, Oh oh, HERE WE GO!

Fellas, almost every thread has this same nonsense.

This is like the Albino debate, it doesn't matter how much proof you provide booz, he will forever come back with the same nonsense.

Please remember the subject of this thread.

WHITE DELUSION!

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Fellas, almost every thread has this same nonsense.
You're right. Sorry for taking this off topic

--------------------
L Writes:

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
There is only one Black person in that wall scene and that is the Negro (Nubian). All others are lighter. Like I said, you cannot provide one advance civilization in history that was populated by dark people.
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
There is only one Black person in that wall scene and that is the Negro (Nubian)
Lol, the Egyptians stated that they share common origin with Nubians

quote:
All others are lighter. Like I said, you cannot provide one advance civilization in history that was populated by dark people.
What do you make of all the societies I posted then? Were all of them white people? I'm done with you, if you can't even address the given information

--------------------
L Writes:

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow confirming truth, you can't even make sense when it comes to looking at pics of brown Egyptians.

You claim they are not Dark because they are lighter then the Nubian....Thats got to be the dumbest thing I have read on these forums in awhile.

Anyone with sense can see that the Egyptians are dark brown like majority of Africans.

Really man grow up....Your self hate is showing and it's pathetic.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Hey nitwit, the Egyptians were tawny complected as evidenced on the murials.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hay ^nitwit thanks for derailing this tread with the same ol played out bull-**** the thread header Are modern Wars a result of White delusion? not your phobia on how dark Kemetians were
 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGLhx3oiU3M
For all ya young-uns clik here. ..
Thats ^ the real reason... [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I see his point. Damn, they're almost White!

-

the tigress
Member # 18830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the tigress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, what makes an albino an albino

Thanks.

©Lioness Inc
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

DRAVIDIANS

-  -  -

DRAVIDIAN ALBINOS

-  -  - [/qb]

[b]
quote:
Originally posted by realhistory.com aka Mike111:[QB]

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Indus_Valley_India_2.htm

Dravidian Albinos who had originally migrated from Africa into India and then continued North into Central Asia, to escape the Burning Sunshine found at lower latitudes returned to India.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Indus_Valley_India_1.htm

CONFIRMATION THAT THE WHITE (CAUCASIAN RACE) IS DERIVED FORM DRAVIDIAN ALBINOS, IS DOCUMENTED IN THE FINDINGS FROM THE GENETIC ANALYSIS OF Y-DNA HAPLOGROUP "R":

Haplogroup R (Y-DNA)

In human genetics, Haplogroup R is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, a subgroup of haplogroup P, defined by the M207 mutation.

This haplogroup is believed to have arisen around 26,800 years ago, somewhere in Central Asia or South Asia, where its ancestor Haplogroup P is most often found at polymorphic frequencies. Cambridge University geneticist Kivisild et al. (2003) suggests that southern and western Asia might be the source of this haplogroup:

Given the geographic spread and STR diversities of sister clades R1 and R2, the latter of which is restricted to India, Pakistan, Iran, and southern central Asia, it is possible that southern and western Asia were the source for R1 and R1a differentiation.

The R haplogroup is common throughout Europe and western Asia and the Indian sub-continent, and in those whose ancestry is from within these regions. It also occurs in North and Sub-Saharan Africa. The distribution is markedly different for the two major subclades R1a and R1b.

Haplogroup R1a is typical in populations of Eastern Europe, Indian Subcontinent and parts of Central Asia. R1a has a significant presence in Northern Europe, Central Europe, Altaians and Iran as well as in Siberia. R1a can be found in low frequencies in the Middle East, mostly in Indo-European speakers or their descendants.

Haplogroup R1b predominates in Western Europe. R1b can be found at high frequency in Bashkortostan (Russia). R1b can be found at low frequency in Central Asia, Middle East, South Asia as well as North Africa. There is an isolated pocket of R1b in Sub Saharan Africa. In Europe, R1b coincides with areas of Celtic influence. [QB]

Posts: 9 | From: Your mama | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Oh look everybody, Confirming Truth was right, Blacks ARE turning lighter, Lioness is now White!!!

He,he.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

There are many ways you can know the size of a population. You can look at statistics such as live births, voting records, deaths, student populations, ID card numbers, etc.

Mike you know that all humans are related in the sense that the furthest familial connection is 16th cousins. So Mike, you are a 16th cousin removed of the recently married idle Prince William.

In terms of the contentious issue of "racial classification" I go mainly on phenotype and peoples' reactions to such.

I go on phenotype because that's what really counts for how one is treated in any country. Indians in India range widely in terms of phenotype and pigmentatation but even though most range from very dark to medium brown--I have direct access to Indian TV by satellite--so I have a good idea of what they look like on average. With rare exceptions I would not classify them as "African". Pigmentation is only one phenotypical marker and it varies much especially in groups that live within the tropics and subtropics. In the case of being "Africa" I would say that hair type is a major marker-perhaps the major marker. In that regard, relatively few Indians qualify.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your post is on the white propensity to make war in our modern times. You are right, but I doubt it's delusional. They know exactly what they are doing. They just simply believe that they are some kind of "master race" that can murder non-whites--blacks especially--as they see fit.

But the amazing thing is that most non-white nations react very meekly to this. Hard to understand.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
what is

Loss of fur of our hominid ancestors in equilateral Africa. Dark skin was a necessary trait (Jablonski)

quote:
2) and reason for

There has been no replacement of dark skin, so what are you talking about? I was saying that dark skin is not going to be replaced due to either natural selection or sexual selection

why do some humans have light skin and what is the process that made them get light skin?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Well congratulations Confirming Truth,Lioness and Mike you guys managed to turn this interesting thread into yet another biology thesis

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Mike,

There are many ways you can know the size of a population. You can look at statistics such as live births, voting records, deaths, student populations, ID card numbers, etc.

Mike you know that all humans are related in the sense that the furthest familial connection is 16th cousins. So Mike, you are a 16th cousin removed of the recently married idle Prince William.

In terms of the contentious issue of "racial classification" I go mainly on phenotype and peoples' reactions to such.

I go on phenotype because that's what really counts for how one is treated in any country. Indians in India range widely in terms of phenotype and pigmentatation but even though most range from very dark to medium brown--I have direct access to Indian TV by satellite--so I have a good idea of what they look like on average. With rare exceptions I would not classify them as "African". Pigmentation is only one phenotypical marker and it varies much especially in groups that live within the tropics and subtropics. In the case of being "Africa" I would say that hair type is a major marker-perhaps the major marker. In that regard, relatively few Indians qualify.

Lamin, Letting the disagreements go:

Like I said, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

But on a personal level, as you know, I have serious issues with continental Africans for their past, and even present behaviors. If it was within my power, many past and present Africans would have to have my shoes surgically removed from their anuses.

And if it was within my power, I would certainly slap the current S.A. president upside his head, for his stupidity in the Libyan matter.

But all that being said, and being true: I think that you cheat yourself, when you do not celebrate "ALL" Blacks in their infinite variety.

I was just perusing this page, and the thought came over me, as to how fascinating they all were - Regardless!

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Ancient_American_affinities/American_affinities.htm

the tigress
Member # 18830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the tigress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have serious issues with continental Africans for their past, and even present behaviors.

==================================================

Are modern Wars a result of White delusion? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 29 April, 2011
2 Russia: Racism against Blacks and abuse in asylum centres (post #0) Ancient Egypt 24 April, 2011
3 Gadhafi starting to put Black faces forward - wonder why (post #0) Ancient Egypt 18 April, 2011
4 Rev. Energy, If you're still here, your thoughts please. (post #0) Ancient Egypt 08 April, 2011
5 Does anyone know when these people STOPPED being Algerians? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 04 April, 2011
6 Why are there so many Europeans? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 02 April, 2011
7 The legend of Saint Maurice and the Theban legion (post #0) Ancient Egypt 31 March, 2011
8 Egmond, a few pieces that the Albino revisionists missed (post #0) Ancient Egypt 28 March, 2011
9 WHY DO ALL OF THESE PEOPLE LOOK "EXACTLY" ALIKE? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 March, 2011
10 Now it will get interesting: African Union demands 'immediate' halt to Libya attacks (post #0) Ancient Egypt 19 March, 2011
11 Black history via Coin (post #0) Ancient Egypt 18 March, 2011
12 Gadhafi pushes ahead as Arab (Turk) League calls for help (post #0) Ancient Egypt 12 March, 2011
13 How much of our thinking is our own? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 11 March, 2011
14 Libya: Gadhafi forces show growing confidence (post #0) Ancient Egypt 11 March, 2011
15 Does anyone know why Mau's thread got deleted? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 08 March, 2011
16 Kid Rock will use Confederate flag at NAACP event. (post #0) Ancient Egypt 06 March, 2011
17 Ancient Americas cultural and Racial Affinities with Africa (post #0) Ancient Egypt 03 March, 2011
18 African dictator's son orders luxury superyacht (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 February, 2011
19 Why are the same people Everywhere? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 February, 2011
20 The History of North Africa (post #0) Ancient Egypt 19 February, 2011
21 Looters destroy mummies in Egyptian Museum (post #0) Ancient Egypt 29 January, 2011
22 We are at their MERCY! And there is rarely Mercy (post #0) Ancient Egypt 28 January, 2011
23 Is IronLion right, were the original Romans Black? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 January, 2011
24 South Africans accept Wal-Mart bid (post #0) Ancient Egypt 17 January, 2011
25 Super Negros, and other flights of fantasy (post #0) Egyptology 12 January, 2011
26 Clyde, Shang China - Modern South Africa, do you see an analogy? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 03 January, 2011
27 Tropically Adapted verses Cold Adapted Humans (post #0) Ancient Egypt 29 December, 2010
28 Tropically Adapted verses Cold Adapted Humans (post #0) Egyptology 29 December, 2010
29 The consequences of having Whites in charge of Black history (post #0) Egyptology 23 December, 2010
30 The Gullibility Index (post #0) Egyptology 21 December, 2010
31 The Gullibility Index (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 December, 2010
32 Demolishing the false history of Whites and Turks (post #0) Ancient Egypt 10 December, 2010
33 Assyrian relief: Conquest of Egypt (post #0) Ancient Egypt 07 December, 2010
34 GET THE TURKS OFF OF BLACK LANDS! (post #0) Egyptology 03 December, 2010
35 GET THE TURKS OFF OF BLACK LANDS! (post #0) Ancient Egypt 03 December, 2010
36 FINALLY! Full-faced view of the Hyksos! (post #0) Ancient Egypt 01 December, 2010
37 Misguided Africans? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 November, 2010
38 Reference thread: Only one Egyptian Mummy is verifiable, thus real (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 November, 2010
39 Israeli who trained Colombian militias goes home (post #0) Ancient Egypt 20 November, 2010
40 The Mods are doing SUCH a great job (post #0) Egyptology 17 November, 2010
41 The Turks (post #0) Egyptology 17 November, 2010
42 Seriously? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 13 November, 2010
43 Minoan females were NOT White! (post #0) Egyptology 13 November, 2010
44 What do you think of Yazdgerd III's response? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 26 October, 2010
45 Clyde, looks like the Egyptians agreed with you about the Sumerians being Kushites (post #0) Ancient Egypt 19 October, 2010
46 How to Kill Blacks with Impunity. (post #0) Ancient Egypt 09 October, 2010
47 Yoga; anti-Christian, anti-Muslim? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 07 October, 2010
48 What kind of government allows foreigners to horribly abuse its own citizens? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 02 October, 2010
49 Were Whites a part of the Ancient American population? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 30 September, 2010
50 Black Blood in Ancient Greece (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 September, 2010

Posts: 9 | From: Your mama | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
lamin et al.

Is it just me, or do others swear that they see a family member in those pictures on the linked page. Or feel a personal connection with some piece of ancient Black literature?

Every time I look at the Andaman Islands man, I swear that he is family. And the Taiwanese Paiwan King with Mongol wife, at the bottom of the page, looks related to the Andaman Islands man.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Lioness.:
I have serious issues with continental Africans for their past, and even present behaviors.

==================================================

Are modern Wars a result of White delusion? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 29 April, 2011
2 Russia: Racism against Blacks and abuse in asylum centres (post #0) Ancient Egypt 24 April, 2011
3 Gadhafi starting to put Black faces forward - wonder why (post #0) Ancient Egypt 18 April, 2011
4 Rev. Energy, If you're still here, your thoughts please. (post #0) Ancient Egypt 08 April, 2011
5 Does anyone know when these people STOPPED being Algerians? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 04 April, 2011
6 Why are there so many Europeans? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 02 April, 2011
7 The legend of Saint Maurice and the Theban legion (post #0) Ancient Egypt 31 March, 2011
8 Egmond, a few pieces that the Albino revisionists missed (post #0) Ancient Egypt 28 March, 2011
9 WHY DO ALL OF THESE PEOPLE LOOK "EXACTLY" ALIKE? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 March, 2011
10 Now it will get interesting: African Union demands 'immediate' halt to Libya attacks (post #0) Ancient Egypt 19 March, 2011
11 Black history via Coin (post #0) Ancient Egypt 18 March, 2011
12 Gadhafi pushes ahead as Arab (Turk) League calls for help (post #0) Ancient Egypt 12 March, 2011
13 How much of our thinking is our own? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 11 March, 2011
14 Libya: Gadhafi forces show growing confidence (post #0) Ancient Egypt 11 March, 2011
15 Does anyone know why Mau's thread got deleted? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 08 March, 2011
16 Kid Rock will use Confederate flag at NAACP event. (post #0) Ancient Egypt 06 March, 2011
17 Ancient Americas cultural and Racial Affinities with Africa (post #0) Ancient Egypt 03 March, 2011
18 African dictator's son orders luxury superyacht (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 February, 2011
19 Why are the same people Everywhere? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 February, 2011
20 The History of North Africa (post #0) Ancient Egypt 19 February, 2011
21 Looters destroy mummies in Egyptian Museum (post #0) Ancient Egypt 29 January, 2011
22 We are at their MERCY! And there is rarely Mercy (post #0) Ancient Egypt 28 January, 2011
23 Is IronLion right, were the original Romans Black? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 January, 2011
24 South Africans accept Wal-Mart bid (post #0) Ancient Egypt 17 January, 2011
25 Super Negros, and other flights of fantasy (post #0) Egyptology 12 January, 2011
26 Clyde, Shang China - Modern South Africa, do you see an analogy? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 03 January, 2011
27 Tropically Adapted verses Cold Adapted Humans (post #0) Ancient Egypt 29 December, 2010
28 Tropically Adapted verses Cold Adapted Humans (post #0) Egyptology 29 December, 2010
29 The consequences of having Whites in charge of Black history (post #0) Egyptology 23 December, 2010
30 The Gullibility Index (post #0) Egyptology 21 December, 2010
31 The Gullibility Index (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 December, 2010
32 Demolishing the false history of Whites and Turks (post #0) Ancient Egypt 10 December, 2010
33 Assyrian relief: Conquest of Egypt (post #0) Ancient Egypt 07 December, 2010
34 GET THE TURKS OFF OF BLACK LANDS! (post #0) Egyptology 03 December, 2010
35 GET THE TURKS OFF OF BLACK LANDS! (post #0) Ancient Egypt 03 December, 2010
36 FINALLY! Full-faced view of the Hyksos! (post #0) Ancient Egypt 01 December, 2010
37 Misguided Africans? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 November, 2010
38 Reference thread: Only one Egyptian Mummy is verifiable, thus real (post #0) Ancient Egypt 21 November, 2010
39 Israeli who trained Colombian militias goes home (post #0) Ancient Egypt 20 November, 2010
40 The Mods are doing SUCH a great job (post #0) Egyptology 17 November, 2010
41 The Turks (post #0) Egyptology 17 November, 2010
42 Seriously? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 13 November, 2010
43 Minoan females were NOT White! (post #0) Egyptology 13 November, 2010
44 What do you think of Yazdgerd III's response? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 26 October, 2010
45 Clyde, looks like the Egyptians agreed with you about the Sumerians being Kushites (post #0) Ancient Egypt 19 October, 2010
46 How to Kill Blacks with Impunity. (post #0) Ancient Egypt 09 October, 2010
47 Yoga; anti-Christian, anti-Muslim? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 07 October, 2010
48 What kind of government allows foreigners to horribly abuse its own citizens? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 02 October, 2010
49 Were Whites a part of the Ancient American population? (post #0) Ancient Egypt 30 September, 2010
50 Black Blood in Ancient Greece (post #0) Ancient Egypt 27 September, 2010

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now he admits that he is a racist:

French football official admits blowing whistle in race row

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
the largest collection of self identified whites will be out numbered in a few short yrs all that clamoring in France and as far north a Denmark and Sweden folks are creating laws to limit the migration of the dark peoples

Like this law:

quote:
Exclusive: French football chiefs' secret plan to whiten 'les Bleus'

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com