EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » This is how Whites were able to conquer and enslave Blacks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is how Whites were able to conquer and enslave Blacks
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhRQicA2khn6m83soQ
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"take me to the crib cuz" lmao!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I gotta admit that sh@t was funny...when they were helping him stand that was funny..LOL
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
He was all talking smack and show-boating while that white boy was focussing on going in for the KO.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah he def. underestimated that white boy.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: This is how Whites were able to conquer and enslave Blacks.

I talk bad about White people all the time, because they deserve it. But I also talk bad about Dumb Niggers, because they deserve it.

There is at least one thing that White people understand, that Blacks can't seem to understand: wearing your pants below your butt is a sure sign of a defective Brain.

So YES Confirming Truth, without Dumb Niggers assisting with their stupidity - mainly the Persians, it would never have happened.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Mike, in your estimation, what percentage of Black youth sag their pants?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I have no clue.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Mike, give me a guesstimate then. I'll settle for that.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Topic: This is how Whites were able to conquer and enslave Blacks.

I talk bad about White people all the time, because they deserve it. But I also talk bad about Dumb Niggers, because they deserve it.

There is at least one thing that White people understand, that Blacks can't seem to understand: wearing your pants below your butt is a sure sign of a defective Brain.

So YES Confirming Truth, without Dumb Niggers assisting with their stupidity - mainly the Persians, it would never have happened.

uummmmmm.....Mike111...I don't think all 'White' people understand it...maybe you walk around with your eyes wide shut when you're outta street or something I dunno, but I've seen no shortage of 'white' boys with their pants sagging off their backsides.... (smh @ the sagging pants 'style'.)
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^
1) Whites mimic Blacks, they always have.

2) Does two people doing something stupid make it less stupid?

Sagging as you call it, indicates a warped sense of reality - that is a psychosis. Probably brought about by drug use of one or both parents. The interesting thing is how "Normal" Black youth was induced to join in, because the tough kids were doing it.

I case you don't know, sagging was inspired by Prison wear. Prisoners are not allowed to wear belts, Thus upon intake into the prison system, after they have taken your belt, the pants that you were wearing might sag off your butt.

-

After induction into the prison system, getting the right size pants is always a problem. Therefore new prisoners were often given pants that were too big, thus they "Sagged" off their butts.

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Mike, you are a fool if you think that sagging is a result of drug use. American Black culture has always expressed itself in a warped anti-social way. There are plenty of examples in history to demontrate this. While growing up in NYC during the 70s, I recall how Black males would roll up the hem of one leg to their pants, while leaving the other normal. What do you say about that? Those parents were also on drugs? Silly boy! What about the Afro pick poking out of an Afro? Those parents were on drugs too? What about the "blaccent," purposely mangling the English language? Don't let me get started on the lop-sided gait they euphemistically call "swagger." I mean, even the mannerism and gesticulation of Blacks are abnormal by any standard.

Why not admit the obvious, Mike? Blacks socially and culturally are dysfunctional.

adrianne
Member # 10761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adrianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"American Black culture has always expressed itself in a warped anti-social way."

"Why not admit the obvious, Mike? Blacks socially and culturally are dysfunctional. "

would this be because mentally ill insane whites have always tried to attack/destroy/ or ruin blacks in america????????

if bad things happens to whites in america ,they deserve it

Posts: 164 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Being a defective Albino, it is no surprise that you cannot differentiate between "Normal" artistic and personal expression: and expression brought about by psychosis.

What has really happened, is that Black youth born of the underclass; poverty, unemployment, drug use, rampant violence. By intimidation of the others, who are not so horribly affected by the White mans society, have sought to make their environment and outlook "The New Normal".

Thus we have the "defectives" seeking to "Impose" their "Mores" on the normal people, by threat of violence or intimidation.

There are parallels of this throughout human history.

Take for instance your own people:

Would a disinterested observer, looking at a Black man and a White man on Earth. And noting that the Black man is totally functional and at home everywhere on the Earth.

And also noting that the most prominent feature to the Planet is the Sun, and knowing that the Sun is antithetical to the White man: have any choice but to conclude that the White man is defective?

Yet haven't White people for centuries, been trying to indoctrinate other races, by threats of violence and intimidation, into believing that they are he,he: "SUPERIOR".

Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would also appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!"

This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people!

The inability to accept provable reality, is also a psychosis.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Mike, there is an adage that goes like this - when you find a fool, leave him alone. I will leave you alone, Mike.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Being a defective Albino, it is no surprise that you cannot differentiate between "Normal" artistic and personal expression: and expression brought about by psychosis.

What has really happened, is that Black youth born of the underclass; poverty, unemployment, drug use, rampant violence. By intimidation of the others, who are not so horribly affected by the White mans society, have sought to make their environment and outlook "The New Normal".

Thus we have the "defectives" seeking to "Impose" their "Mores" on the normal people, by threat of violence or intimidation.

There are parallels of this throughout human history.

Take for instance your own people:

Would a disinterested observer, looking at a Black man and a White man on Earth. And noting that the Black man is totally functional and at home everywhere on the Earth.

And also noting that the most prominent feature to the Planet is the Sun, and knowing that the Sun is antithetical to the White man: have any choice but to conclude that the White man is defective?

Yet haven't White people for centuries, been trying to indoctrinate other races, by threats of violence and intimidation, into believing that they are he,he: "SUPERIOR".

Their efforts to make all peoples of historical significance White, would also appear to be their effort to make themselves the "New Normal" i. e. "See everybody important was White, therefore White is good - the best even!"

This fabricated concept of themselves, is obviously so satisfying, and so ingrained, that it has become delusional. Even today, there are many Whites who refuse to believe that the ancient Egyptians, and the other original civilizations as well, were Black people!

The inability to accept provable reality, is also a psychosis.

-
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you measure limb to trunk body proportions ON AVERAGE ( I said average) there are SIGNIFICANT differences between tropical Africans of gracile body types and the stout proportions of many cold adapted people. Also wider nostrils take in too much cold air in cold climates hence the narrower nostrils being an advantage.

Of course in modern times with things like down coats and thermal underwear none of this is a problem.
But in prehistoric times it could have been a problem enough so that people ON AVERAGE have shorter thicker limbs in Northern latitudes compared to people who originated in tropical area
and never left them.

Looking at history cold adapted people were more at home than dark skinned Africans in the Northern latitudes and this is why there are more of them in these areas.

In the beginning of human history people did not live in these colder areas.
Over long periods of time people of tropical proportions changed
into people of cold adapted proportions.
ON A SIGNIFICANT AVERAGE because the sun was less intense in those regions they lost some of their skin pigmentation because that level was unnecessary.

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's funny is that neither of those clowns had any kind of fighting technique. The Black kid was knocked silly on account of his being scared (yes, he did NOT want to fight!). Any one with their guard up who tucks their chin and throws STRAIGHT punches would have embarrassed both of them pretty easily.

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Why not admit the obvious, Mike? Blacks socially and culturally are dysfunctional.''
=====

They also have no individuality. Just look at teen sub-culture. Blacks only have one, while whites have thousands from emos, goths, punks, metalheads etc.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness says quote: "Looking at history cold adapted people were more at home than dark skinned Africans in the Northern latitudes and this is why there are more of them in these areas."

The rest of what you said is too stupid to bother with, but that part is worth looking into.

Actually, Whites are in the north, for three reasons.

1) The North was sparsely populated, so the indigenous Black people in those areas could be overcome by the great number of Albinos invading from Asia.

2) The North DOES have less sunshine and UV intensity. Therefore it IS safer, NOT SAFE, for them there.

3) Whites have TRIED to conquer and populate ALL areas in the south. But there were greater numbers in those areas, and the Albinos were eventually sent packing.

Lioness, you are an Albino woman - woman i assume, with a Black woman's avatar, therefore it is no surprise that you do not see the analogies in that video, with modern ghetto thinking.

We have no explicit documentation for southern Europe. But the chances are, it was that kind of thinking that got them killed.

For sure, it was that kind of thinking that led to the Persians downfall.

But probably the greatest example of that kind of stupidity bringing down an Empire, is with the Inca.

The fact that none of the Black posters recognize the parallels is troubling. Those who can't learn from history, are doomed to repeat history!

So here is my attempt at force feeding reality to the ignorant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASSHOLE NEGROES, PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

Yes you may individually be faster than the Albinos, Yes you may individually be stronger than the Albinos. But if there is not a good strong mind to manage those advantages, the Albino will beat you every time!

The European Blacks did not respect the Albinos. What, those pink-dicked MFs, what can they do to me? As a matter of fact: Those in western Europe routinely killed the German men and took their women.

Those Dumb Niggers are no more!

The Persians did not respect the Albinos. What, those pink-dicked MFs, what can they do to me?
The Persians were so confident in their power, that they got sloppy internally. Constant leadership changes and palace intrigues were the norm.

Those Dumb Niggers are no more!

The Inca did not respect the Albinos. What, those pink-dicked MFs, what can they do to me?

As a matter of fact, the Inca king Atahuallpa, was so sure that those pink creatures were in fact HARMLESS, that he entered their camp UNARMED!!!

Those Dumb whatevers are no more!

The Albino understands his limitations and compensates for them. He will bring greater numbers against you, or better weaponry against you, and if possible, he will bring both. He will also try to out-think you. Greater cunning has won many a battle for the Albinos.

Playing him for a chump, as that stupid boy in the video did, is suicide.

THE WHITE MAN IS NOT HARMLESS! GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND HE WILL WREAK YOUR WORLD.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
LMAO Emos??? Who wants to be Emo anyway..

Goths are kewl, I hung out with Goths in H.S

Punks??

Metalheads, Never understood the facination with Metal. I prefer Alternative, 70s-90s rock.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sundjata - It's a guy thing, no point in trying to understand it. But trust me, it wasn't because he was scared.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
That white boy beat the brother fair and square. Stop trying to make excuses. Dude did not look scared with all that show boating and smack talking.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
That Black dude wasnt scared the white boy just landed better blows. He landed two hits before knocking him out.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Anybody who talks smack and show boats like that is scared shitless, who are you guys kidding? He kept running away and after he got hit for the first time he's gonna stop the action, talking about:

I ain't gone lie, you got a haymaker too.

Fool, why weren't you mad, he smacked the sh1t out of you! He didn't want to fight.

And I stand by my statement that neither one knew how to fight worth a damn.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I do agree that neither had any serious pugilistic skills but show boating does not always mean fear. It can also mean over self-confidence.

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
^Anybody who talks smack and show boats like that is scared shitless, who are you guys kidding? And I stand by my statement that neither one knew how to fight worth a damn.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I agree both don't know how to fight but that is how it is with majority of people, most people don't know how to fight.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
Well I do agree that neither had any serious pugilistic skills but show boating does not always mean fear. It can also mean over self-confidence.

quote:
^Anybody who talks smack and show boats like that is scared shitless, who are you guys kidding? And I stand by my statement that neither one knew how to fight worth a damn.

She's a girl, I told her not to bother trying to figure it out. Of course good advice never stopped any female.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Float like a butter fly sting like a bee

-

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:

quote:

She's a girl, I told her not to bother trying to figure it out. Of course good advice never stopped any female.
Mike you idiot, I don't know what ever gave you the impression that I was female especially considering that my moniker is male, but it clearly demonstrates how pathetically stupid you are to have believed that this entire time.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''The North was sparsely populated, so the indigenous Black people in those areas could be overcome by the great number of Albinos invading from Asia.''
==========

Black people are only indigenous to sub-sahara africa.

Do you realise blacks couldn't even travel to the NEAREST Island to them? Madagascar was first populated by Indonesians...and yet we are expected to believe that blacks sailed around the world creating ancient empires? LOL.

Try accepting the truth one day.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sundjata Sorry - I just assumed by timbre, i.e. most guys would know what that fool was doing.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^Stop trying to act as if you're in on some hidden act of machismo. He did NOT want to see that white boy, period. I see through clowns like that all of the time (I don't know where YOU are from). All this goes to show is that in a similar situation you'd get knocked out ever faster than he did.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Here is another fight

http://www.youtube.com/user/Atownballer2103#p/a/u/1/IQNA9e1hDjE

Round 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzpM3C0lfL4

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
''The North was sparsely populated, so the indigenous Black people in those areas could be overcome by the great number of Albinos invading from Asia.''
==========

Black people are only indigenous to sub-sahara africa.

Do you realise blacks couldn't even travel to the NEAREST Island to them? Madagascar was first populated by Indonesians...and yet we are expected to believe that blacks sailed around the world creating ancient empires? LOL.

Try accepting the truth one day.

Delusional Albinos are my specialty!

Nigeria. "Africa's oldest known boat" (6,000 B.C.)

-

Cretans carried on a trade in Tin with England since circa 2,500 B.C.

-

2589 B.C.

-

694 B.C.

-

100 A.D. (Phoenician ship)

-

Okay delusional Albino boy, lets see yours!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I said "Okay delusional Albino boy, lets see yours!"
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
You know, I am getting pretty tired of educating you dumb-assed Albino boys Anglo_Pyramidologist.

Are you all like Lioness, i.e. You can't feel embarrassment?

You all come here spouting the lies that your lying people taught you. You get your asses kick by people like me. Then the next day, you do the very same thing!

They say true stupidity is doing the same thing, time after time, and each time expecting a different outcome.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, THEY LIED TO YOU!

HUMAN HISTORY IS BLACK HISTORY - PERIOD!

You Albinos came along way too late to be of significance.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Damn Tinman look at what you did, you got Mike on his Pseudo-Scholar spams..

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You know Jari, I also get tired of Chameleon Albinos like yourself and Lioness.

It's unhealthy for Boys and Girls like you two, to play make-believe unto such a late age. I know you think that Blacks are better and more interesting. But being White is okay too, it's just that you all need to stop lying and making stuff up so much - and oh ya, stop trying to take other peoples stuff. But aside from that, you're fine, you should be proud to be White.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Just NEVER forget your Sunscreen!
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shyt! The first video I was like the brother outclassed that white boy, hands down. But then... the second video ... wtf?!?! How the hell he let that happen? That white boy was a chump. He did not deserve to win that fight.

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Here is another fight

http://www.youtube.com/user/Atownballer2103#p/a/u/1/IQNA9e1hDjE

Round 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzpM3C0lfL4

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
For real but the black dude kept pulling his pants up, WTF man, such a damn embarassment on the race. anyway on round 2 That White boy got a lucky hit and went to far.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^The white dude definitely had no honor. The Black dude had him down in the first round also but didn't jump all over him after the fact.

Ok, my main bias is that I take up boxing so seeing these street fights now with lucid vision makes their mistakes all too obvious and easy to scrutinize. How did that happen? The Black dude got overconfident (yes, THIS is a clear case of overconfidence), left his guard down, and kept leaning back while throwing those wild punches. He was on his heels leaning back trying to avoid the punch when he got knocked silly! His body was already shifted towards gravity and he got dropped easily because of it.

What he should have done was tuck his chin, use lateral movement, duck or bob/weave, and jab. If you get hit while keeping posture and having your chin tucked, you absorb a lot of the shock (keeping posture is hard since intuitively people lean back because they're scared to get hit and don't know how else to avoid a punch). A nice jab would have kept him at bay so he could set up that right hand again. The jab is the most important punch to use so if you have one and your opponent doesn't (and assuming they have no jab defense) then there is NO WAY in hell he's going to hurt you, at all, guaranteed! The thing is, you never lean back either, ever! You need to stay on your toes for good balance and power (in the legs). He was doing well in the first round because of the head movement but his punches were reckless and had no power since they were just arm punches. The white dude was heavy handed so he should have been more of a counter puncher also in terms of strategy (yes, having a strategy in a street fight will save you from getting beat down in a brawl).

Analyzing these mistakes are actually fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwn7-AFvY8

^This is a video that is actually pretty accurate showing the most common mistakes in a street fight and you'd be surprised how common they are! After watching it, it should be easy for you guys to see the same mistakes.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you realise blacks couldn't even travel to the NEAREST Island to them
[Roll Eyes]

Couldn't or wouldn't? There is a difference...do you presume to know their mindset on that issue- I certainly don't presume to...maybe they saw no reason to colonize those UNINHABITED islands; as it's clear as to why non-Africans colonized them-

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004617

Just a thought still....lol...

oh yeah....I almost forgot:

quote:
Do you realise blacks couldn't even travel to the NEAREST Island to them
see again:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004617

are you sure about that.... ***coughs*** Comoros ***coughs*** [Big Grin] do you want to stick by that statement? Because I don't think the FACTS reveal that statement to be Truth....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
You know, I am getting pretty tired of educating you dumb-assed Albino boys Anglo_Pyramidologist.

Are you all like Lioness, i.e. You can't feel embarrassment?

You all come here spouting the lies that your lying people taught you. You get your asses kick by people like me. Then the next day, you do the very same thing!

They say true stupidity is doing the same thing, time after time, and each time expecting a different outcome.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, THEY LIED TO YOU!

HUMAN HISTORY IS BLACK HISTORY - PERIOD!

You Albinos came along way too late to be of significance.

Well, if a person is not learning, then they are not being educated (despite all attempts of the educator to do so)...nuh true? You make the choice to continue to indulge them, no? and to go round and roud with them over and over about the same thing, no?....like beating your head against the wall, yet you continue to do so...and to let them bait you (because I've noticed in at least a few posts, that is all some of them are really doing....)

quote:

EXACTLY...with all due respect and no offense intended, now think about what you just said for a minute....
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
^The white dude definitely had no honor.

If I eva...lol [Big Grin] ...this is just waaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo easyyyyyyy...mek me keep it moving, because Jah know, lol.... [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Point well taken.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
^Point well taken.

Respect. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com