EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 'Black women are less attractive than others' (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 'Black women are less attractive than others'
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Black women are less attractive than others': Controversial LSE psychologist sparks backlash with his 'scientific' findings
By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 2:48 PM on 18th May 2011

-
Satoshi Kanazawa has claimed that black women are less attractive than those of other races

A controversial psychologist has caused outrage after publishing an article claiming black women are less attractive than those of other races.

Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist at the London School of Economics, attempts to justify his theory using scientific methods in an astonishing blog post on Psychology Today.

Using findings from a study of physical attractiveness by Add Health, he claims the results show that 'black women are... far less attractive than white, Asian, and Native American women.'

He then tries to come up with reasons for his perception of the report.

'Black women are on average much heavier than nonblack women,' he says.

'However, this is not the reason black women are less physically attractive than nonblack women.'

Kanazawa also uses genetic reasoning to try to add some weight to his theory.

'Because they have existed much longer in human evolutionary history, Africans have more mutations in their genomes than other races,' he says.

He then realises that this contradicts the findings of the report - which claims that black men are more attractive than those of other races.

'But since both black women and black men have higher mutation loads, it cannot explain why only black women are less physically attractive, while black men are, if anything, more attractive.'

Kanazawa eventually settles on hormonal reasons to back up his theory.

'The only thing I can think of that might potentially explain the lower average level of physical attractiveness among black women is testosterone,' he says.

'Africans on average have higher levels of testosterone than other races... women with higher levels of testosterone have more masculine features and are therefore less physically attractive.'

The post has since been removed from the Psychology Today amid a backlash.

A writer at The Root described the piece as 'so outrageous that we almost thought it was a hoax of some sort'.
The website's editor-in-chief, Kaja Perina, has so far not issued an apology but told NPR: 'Our bloggers are credential[ed] social scientists and for this reason they are invited to post to the site on topics of their choosing.

-
Kanazawa's original post on Psychology Today, which has since been removed

'We in turn reserve the right to remove posts for any number of reasons. Because the post was not commissioned or solicited by PT (in contrast to a magazine article), there was no editorial intent to address questions of race and physical attractiveness.'

Kanazawa has an online column on Psychology Today called 'A Look at the Hard Truths About Human Nature'.

It includes posts with titles such as: 'Are All Women Essentially Prostitutes?', 'If Beautiful People Have Daughters, Why Do Posh and Becks Have Three Sons?', 'More Intelligent People Are More Likely to Binge Drink and Get Drunk' and 'Girls Are More Intelligent Than Boys, But Men Are More Intelligent Than Women'.

-
A graph used by the evolutionary psychologist, which he claims shows that black women are less attractive than those of other races

AN INSTITUTION THAT ATTRACTS CONTROVERSYThis is not the first recent occasion that the London School of Economics has caused controversy.

Earlier this year it was revealed that the respected university had extensive links to Libyan dictator Colonel Gaddafi.

The university accepted a £1.5million donation from the dictator's son, Saif Gaddafi - a year after he was awarded a PhD - and a £2.2million contract with Libya to train its civil service.

In March, the Daily Mail revealed how an alliance of influential figures linked to the Tony Blair government and ex-MI6 spy chiefs running the LSE had promoted Gaddafi and his son in return for huge handouts to the university.

Lord Giddens, the ex-Prime Minister's intellectual guru, was LSE director in 2002 when Saif was accepted as an LSE student.

Others with senior posts at the LSE include Sir David Manning, Blair's chief foreign policy officer now involved with major energy and arms companies, his ex-chief of staff Jonathan Powell, and former Foreign Office Minister Baroness Symons - forced to stand down from Libya's National Economic Development Board this week.

Another is Sir Mark Allen, a former MI6 spy who played a pivotal role in bringing Blair and Colonel Gaddafi together.

He is a special adviser to the global consultancy Monitor Group, from which Saif Gaddafi commissioned research for his PhD - awarded in 2008 and now to be subjected to Lord Woolf's inquiry to check on its 'academic authenticity'.

Last May at the LSE, Saif delivered the Ralph Miliband Memorial lecture, dedicated to Labour leader Ed Miliband's Communist father who taught there. He told the audience he believed democracy was the best way forward for the future of Libya.

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pure Negresses are indeed an eyesore. However, significantly Caucasoid admixed ''black'' women can look good.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has always been a known but hush hush fact. Unfortunately, we live in a PC world. Black women lack the feminin facial symmetry that you would expect in an "attractive" female. I studied art for a number of years and what I learned was, the human eye naturally gravitates to symmetrical shapes and figures; hence the feeling and experience of an attraction. Besides, Black women are more robust and stocky built than than their non-black counterparts - masculine traits.

Full article yanked from the website can be found here:link

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black women are as symmetrical as any other kind. A donkey is as symmetrical as a race horse. I don't think symmetry, per se, is the issue.

Not exactly an oil painting himself, is he, that Satoshi? 'The great idiot of social science', according to P.Z. Mayer.

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topic: 'Black women are less attractive than others'

Well apparently Dominique Strauss-Kahn doesn't think so!!!!!! [Razz]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:

Or this guy...

-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a blundering idiot to say such a thing. Women have thinner lips than men. Ever checked out the lips of black women compared to black men? Just about the same, buddy. Women naturally have thinner noses. Black women? Dude, I can go on and on but I think I'd be wasting my time with you.

quote:
Originally posted by rahotep101:
Black women are as symmetrical as any other kind. A donkey is as symmetrical as a race horse. I don't think symmetry, per se, is the issue.

Not exactly an oil painting himself, is he, that Satoshi? 'The great idiot of social science', according to P.Z. Mayer.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
You are a blundering idiot to say such a thing. Women have thinner lips than men. Ever checked out the lips of black women compared to black men? Just about the same, buddy. Women naturally have thinner noses. Black women? Dude, I can go on and on but I think I'd be wasting my time with you.

quote:

How does that response relate to anything that I actually said?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^You said that Black women have facial symmetry just like any other women. That is an outright lie. There is a notable difference between Black women and non-black women. Black women are at the far end.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subjective I know blackmen who would not take a second look at anything other then a blackwoman as a matter fact I know non blacks who would not do soo ask Robert Deniro or our own Truthcentric or visit his youtube channel.

I wouldn't use Kahn as an exemple a rapist is in it for the sense of power.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^You said that Black women have facial symmetry just like any other women. That is an outright lie. There is a notable difference between Black women and non-black women. Black women are at the far end.

Everyone has facial symmetry DUMBASS.
Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is funny is such a comment coming from FLAT-FACED, bottomless, physically-challended Orientals.

I have yet to see a Japanese man I would deem good-looking.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Go and learn something, dickward.

facial symmetry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

quote:
Originally posted by Energy:
quote:

Everyone has facial symmetry DUMBASS.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
^^ You obviously are a LAME-BRAIN IDIOT if you need web-links or others to tell you what is as plain as the nose on your stupid face FOOL.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^no dickward... your simpleton ass said, "Everyone has facial symmetry DUMBASS" but failed to have read my initial posting on the matter: "Black women lack the feminin facial symmetry..." No one said Black women did not have facial symmetry, turd. This is what happens when you intrude your uninvited porch monkey ass into grown folk business.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You, pink bois are just Confirmed Idiots!
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This has always been a known but hush hush fact. Unfortunately, we live in a PC world. Black women lack the feminin facial symmetry that you would expect in an "attractive" female. I studied art for a number of years and what I learned was, the human eye naturally gravitates to symmetrical shapes and figures; hence the feeling and experience of an attraction. Besides, Black women are more robust and stocky built than than their non-black counterparts - masculine traits.

Do you think at all?
Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Is that the best you can come up with to refute my post? Don't hate me, hate the author of the journal who evidently has science to back up his assertion.

quote:
Originally posted by Omo Baba:
quote:

Do you think at all?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirmed Liar,

Do you think with your head or with your asshole?

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a bunch of b.s anyone who likes Black Women knows on Average their lips are thinner than black men same with the nose.

quote:

quote:

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Dude, do not make me spam post raw looking African women. DONT MAKE ME DO IT HOMEY.

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
That's a bunch of b.s anyone who likes Black Women knows on Average their lips are thinner than black men same with the nose.

Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
LOL! Don't make me post RAW LOOKING Caucasian women. DONT MAKE ME DO IT HOMEY.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] It's the ridiculous topics that generates the most banter. I get the point.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read PZ Myers's commentary on this "article", and I agree wholly with him:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/05/i_guess_even_psychology_today.php

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Ok, these chics are typically considered the standard for Black beauty. Look at them and tell me if they don't resemble trannies -

http://bossip.com/384597/coons-of-year-new-rap-video-mr-ghetto-walmart-says-he-doesnt-go-to-club-for-hoes-he-goes-to-walmart-video69691-2/

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not surprising this ugly white man who happens to be Japanese

-
Satoshi Kanazawa

Let's compare:

-
 -

no contest

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Not surprising this ugly white man who happens to be Japanese

-
Satoshi Kanazawa

Let's compare:

-
 -

no contest

Good post lioness (might be my first and last time writing that, but hopefully not). Indeed, he even admits that non-Black MEN are uglier than Black men so maybe he manipulated his data in such a way to create an even playing field. Either way, the opinion of ugly people don't matter. Black men find black women attractive and Black men look better than non-Black men (according to the study) so the point is irrelevant.

zarahan addresses and systematically debunks Kanazawa (and others) on his website, exposing his agenda and flawed methodologies in the process so this guy is not new to the scene.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with Kanazawa's post is that he is using value-laden aesthetic norms as if they could be objectified through human perception.

Since humans do not reproduce asexually there is need for the males and females of the species to select those mates that they are attracted to for mating purposes.

Since Africans don't have such a problem--in the sense of not being able to select mates whether through individual choice or otherwise--than what's the point of
Kanazawa's paper.

Here in my corner of Africa every weekend there are so many marriages taking place--which means that the principle of anisogamy is alive and well when it comes to blacks.

On the issue of the so-called femininity of African/black women, it's all a question of the culture. In some areas black/African women are very polite demure when it comes to men.

And the usual talk about the weight of African/black women possibly applies only to U.S. women. Diet is the obvious factor here. In Africa and places like Brazil, African women can be very thin with almost no projections in both directions.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a time in China when upper class women had their feet bound at birth. Today such a woman would put almost all modern men off--even in China--but apparently such women in China at the time did not have problems finding mates.

Samoan women are extremely corpulent and perhaps admired for it. Again, I doubt that Samoan men don't find them attractive.

In the West, big figured and very pale women such as those painted by Reubens were the aesthetic norm but these days the whites seem to go for the Twiggy types.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
It's quite interesting that there are different ideals of femininity. Ancient Egyptian images of women were all slender, even though some mummies show signs that they were actually obese in life. Nubian queens, however, especially on the Meroe tombs, were often shown a bit on the heavy side. This seems to reflect a different prevailing aesthetic sense.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tigerlily_misr:

and let's not forget Robert DeNiro, Bill Maher, Simon Cowell, and George Lucas (ya know, as in Star Wars, lol)

David Frost and Diane Carroll were an item; Roxie Roker (from The Jeffersons sitcom) had a son from 'white' tv producer Sy Kravitz- producing Lenny Kravitz [Wink]

Isn't Robin Thicke married to a Black Woman, or was....Wolfgang Puck as well....Peter Norton (think, Antivirus software) is or was married to a Black woman....hmmmmmmm what other famous 'white' men who love them some Black woman comes to mind....Prince Maximilian; Justin Chambers; the late Ron Pearlman; Marc Ecko; Roland Betts; I am VERY sure that at one point Edgar Bronfman, Jr., was married to a Black woman; Monte Lipman; and Shadoe Stevens is the father of Amber Stevens:

-

Nuff of those rich 'White' men sure looooooove them some Brown Sugar (not that I support it)....

and that doesn't count aaaalllll the 'white' slave masters- back in those times, that is- that despite having their 'white' wife at home in the same bed with them, felt the need to creep down to the slave quarters and rape one or more of his Black female slaves, as well as harass and rape the female house slaves without mercy.....and it doesn't count the fact that in the Caribbean islands (again, back then in those times as just mentioned) it was UNcommon for a 'white' man NOT to have a Black mistress...and let's not forget the quadroon balls (and don't give me the admixture argument on this last one- while I do NOT subscribe to the idiotic 'one drop rule' it was still 'WHITE' AMERICA who came up with and implemented the 'one drop rule' so that being said, for all intents and purposes, those quadroons were BLACK WOMEN those 'white' men were specifically interested in)....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Black women are less attractive than others': Controversial LSE psychologist sparks backlash with his 'scientific' findings''
=======

Hardly controversial, its been well known since Aristotle's day that black females are unattractive.

Aristotle, On the Generation of Animals, 1. 20 (350 BC):

“Those who are fair skinned and of a feminine type generally, but not in those who are dark and of a masculine appearance”.

- Light skinned women in the eyes of Aristotle were more feminine, those that were darker looked like men and were not considered delicate or feminine.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
You should love someone for their personality...
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dummy, you realize the flipside of that quote can be used against White men v Black men, That White men are Feminine and womanly and Black men are more Masculine, but Im sure you will find an exception huh..LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
''Black women are less attractive than others': Controversial LSE psychologist sparks backlash with his 'scientific' findings''
=======

Hardly controversial, its been well known since Aristotle's day that black females are unattractive.

“Those who are fair skinned and of a feminine type generally, but not in those who are dark and of a masculine appearance”.

- Light skinned women in the eyes of Aristotle were more feminine, those that were darker looked like men and were not considered delicate or feminine.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Gazing at her beauty I met like wax before the fire. And if she is black, what difference to me? So are coals but when we light them, they shin like rosebuds"
--Poem by Askelepiades to Ethiopian woman by the name of Didyme

quote:
"The Ethiopians were reputed to be some of the tallest and most beautiful people in the world "
--Herodotus

quote:
=======

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

On what planet among modern humans are thin lips considered attractive and desired? I doubt you understand the term "symmetry" here (as opposed to proportionate), but it is still highly desirable among many to have disproportionate, "fleshy" lips as quite feminine and highly attractive. If one group of people are blessed with this trait, then they are indeed blessed to have it.

Secondly, it is known that black women tend to carry the most feminine "hourglass" female body type no matter what weight they carry. It is only those who allow themselves to be swept up into this backwards, bizarro world attitude to think that a perfect body is one that looks rather thin and sickly with no appreciable feminine shape at all.

White women were often the brunt of jokes when I was growing up due to this odd ("bad built") body that seems prevalent among them.

Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You should love someone for their personality...

Really? Why??
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by The Gaul:
quote:

quote:

On what planet among modern humans are thin lips considered attractive and desired? I doubt you understand the term "symmetry" here (as opposed to proportionate), but it is still highly desirable among many to have disproportionate, "fleshy" lips as quite feminine and highly attractive. If one group of people are blessed with this trait, then they are indeed blessed to have it.

Secondly, it is known that black women tend to carry the most feminine "hourglass" female body type no matter what weight they carry. It is only those who allow themselves to be swept up into this backwards, bizarro world attitude to think that a perfect body is one that looks rather thin and sickly with no appreciable feminine shape at all.

White women were often the brunt of jokes when I was growing up due to this odd ("bad built") body that seems prevalent among them.

Confirming Truth is an idiot. People like David Buss have done empirical studies on this showing that fleshy lips are seen as a universal male preference so what this homosexual red neck says doesn't matter quite frankly. Also, facial symmetry isn't visibly detectable and is thought to be relayed more through pheromones. It is thought to be a sign of genetic quality in terms of health, fertility and lack of genetic abnormality and it is individually determined.
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
Confirming Truth is an idiot. People like David Buss have done empirical studies on this showing that fleshy lips are seen as a universal male preference so what this homosexual red neck says doesn't matter quite frankly. Also, facial symmetry isn't visibly detectable and is thought to be relayed more through pheromones. It is thought to be a sign of genetic quality in terms of health, fertility and lack of genetic abnormality and it is individually determined. [/QB]

Honestly, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that this person is a male to begin with. Sounds eerily similar to how envious/jealous women describe other women.
Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a child, I always admired Grace Jones' figure, and YSL's Black models, and I still believe it represents the ideal beauty.

And I envy West African women. God Has been merciful to them.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katoucha Niane

Do I have to say more?
http://www.katoucha-niane.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a white dude, but to tell you the truth, I'm more into darker girls. Some of my favs:

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
What makes me very angry is to see these beautiful Black women, who display their beauty for White people, for so little, and no gratitude, but contempt.
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unadmixed black women are not feminine.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin big ups 2 you.
I was perusing the thread to see if anyone would address the inherent flaws in his pursuit, instead of retaliating with posting pics and arguing within the same self defeating paradigm.

I find it mind boggling, as well as disturbing, that scientists find that there is sense in labeling the way the majority of their sample is wired to evaluate things, be it culturally and/or genetically, ''objective''.

Objective reality has nothing to do with what we gather with our senses, and how our programming
guides us to think about and appreciate such input. The only thing that Kanazawa has meassured is current wiring in current subjects.

Sorry Confirming Truth aka 50 year old uncle Ruckus, you loose again.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Ethiopians were reputed to be some of the tallest and most beautiful people in the world "

--Herodotus

===========

Once again, remember there were more than one race of Ethiopians in classical antiquity. Two Ethiopia's appear in Herodotus' 'Histories', one was called west ethiopia the other east ethiopia. The latter was not African, but sat in Mesopotamia or Arabia and Herodotus described their hair as being straight as opposed to the wooly haired eastern ethiopians.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^While this is clearly your desperate attempt at deflecting facts, it wouldn't matter because you just tried to associate darkness in general with unattractiveness and it just backfired! Now let's reel you in.

quote:
"Inland live the Ethiopians. They inhabit the region of Mero [Meroe], which the Nile makes into an island by encircling it with its first embrace. One part (of the people) is called Macrobii ("the Long-lived") because they live longer than us by about half a life's length, the other is called Automoles ("the Deserters") because they are immigrants from Egypt. They have good looks and are admirers of bodily strength, just like others are of moral qualities. They have the custom of choosing their leader according to his beauty and strength. Among them there is more gold than bronze; accordingly they consider the scarcer metal the more precious: they adorn themselves with bronze, and make fetters for the criminals from gold. There is a place always filled with ready made meals, and since everyone who wishes is permitted to eat as much as he pleases they call it "the Table of the Sun" and contend that what is set forth around this place is replaced forthwith by divine agency."
--Herodotus
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundjata

Credit you for that Herodotus quote.

I remember a while back on this forum someone posted something calling the Ethiopians the "Long Lived Ones". ALways respected that Quote and the meaning.

As for Black women being unattractive....Bahhahahah what a Joke. ALL women are beautiful. The most appealing qualities are Thick Lips exotic skin and a nice booty. Black and Hispanic women probably are the most beautiful but White and Asian also have things that make them beautiful also.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from the inherent flaws of their white, black, Asian, Native American categories (they all have subsets with diverging phenotypes), I'd like to reinforce the point I made earlier with a direct quote from his article

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
Lamin big ups 2 you.
I was perusing the thread to see if anyone would address the inherent flaws in his pursuit, instead of retaliating with posting pics and arguing within the same self defeating paradigm.

I find it mind boggling, as well as disturbing, that scientists find that there is sense in labeling the way the majority of their sample is wired to evaluate things, be it culturally and/or genetically, ''objective''.

Objective reality has nothing to do with what we gather with our senses, and how our programming
guides us to think about and appreciate such input. The only thing that Kanazawa has meassured is current wiring in current subjects.

Sorry Confirming Truth aka 50 year old uncle Ruckus, you loose again.

In light of the above, the following is especially funny, since it is signaling how biased he is;

quote:
It is very interesting to note that, even though black women are objectively less physically attractive than
other women, black women (and men) subjectively consider themselves to be far more physically attractive
than others.

This is what you call an educated fool.
He calls non-black to black evaluations objective, but black self evaluations subjective. While there is obviously a difference between the two, both are equally subject to bias.

No matter how disgusting or pleasing something is to our senses, its all in our head. Kanazawa thinks that there is a magical line where something becomes objective when a certain number of people (in this case, the larger proportion of non-black subjects) find something (un)appealing.

While some blacks - like our resident Uncle ruckus, Confirming Truth - have bought into the idea that the value of blacks is measured by the amount of whitey co-signs, the more intelligent blacks realize that black people don't need whitey to approve of our women, nor to consent that they are beautiful, intelligent, or ladylike. Our ancestors have been doing fine before they came into existence, and we will be doing just fine after them.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...the more intelligent blacks realize that black people don't need whitey to approve of our women, nor to consent that they are beautiful, intelligent, or ladylike. Our ancestors have been doing fine before they came into existence, and we will be doing just fine after them.
[Smile]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com