EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Do recessive genes/traits drive the beauty in mixed race people?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do recessive genes/traits drive the beauty in mixed race people?
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will post up photos of mixed race people and perhaps we can point out the traits that bring out the beauty the most and identify whether it is driven by a recessive trait.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just silly. The "beauty" of some empirical object can be based only on some assumed set of value judgments.

The objective world includes only empirical objects and actions--i.e. objects in motion. The appraisal of such by humans can be based purely on value judgments--i.e. whether some object is aesthetically pleasing or whether some action is good or bad.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally, I wouldn't even open up a troll thread. However I see this as an opportunity to give a quick psychology lesson.

Folks as you can see from the title of this thread, those who are entertainment flunkies (tell lie vision, mooo veees, mu sick, ray d oh, cum meh d, fi shun) are the truest of the true dullards.

Folks the in tow tame mint industry knows who its core constituents are and it casts its acts accordingly. They know that zombies like "Afrocentric Liars Exposed" need to use "mixed/race" people to boost their self-esteem. Therefore if you cast them into whatever entertainment project you have, the flunkies like this thread's creator will follow.

Its not about talent, its about pandering to those who need to use others for self-esteem so that they don't jump out of a window.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*yarns*

The photos will be posted.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
This is just silly. The "beauty" of some empirical object can be based only on some assumed set of value judgments.

The objective world includes only empirical objects and actions--i.e. objects in motion. The appraisal of such by humans can be based purely on value judgments--i.e. whether some object is aesthetically pleasing or whether some action is good or bad.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Normally, I wouldn't even open up a troll thread.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALE,

Are you dumb or what? Did you read what I wrote?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com