EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Mediterranean Beauty (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mediterranean Beauty
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 'Mediterranean Race' was said to inhabit North Africa, Southern Europe, parts of the Middle East and also parts of Britain and Ireland. Features are generally soft and graceful yet aquiline, with olive skin, dark hair and dark eyes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

Whether it is a valid racial category, there is a definite Mediterranean type of beauty, of which the following are prime examples, in my humble opinion:

Gabrielle Bou Rached (Lebanese)
 -

Monica Belluci (Italian)
 -

The Corrs (Irish)
 -

Meriam George (Egyptian)
 -

Sandy (Egyptian)
 -

Hindi Zahra (half French, half Moroccan Berber)

-

Souad Massi (Algerian)
 -

Amna Prelevic (Serban/Greek)
 -

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ancient examples:
Egyptian queen Nefertiti:
 -

Woman from Minoan Crete:
 -

Minoan Thera, saffron gatherer:
 -

Egyptian Queen Nefertari:
 -

Etruscan:
 -

-

Woman from Pompeii:
 -

Fayum portrait in the British Museum:
 -

Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Another Minoan:

-

Classical Aphrodite:
 -

Archaic Greek Kore:

-

Pompeian women:
 -

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would classify the photos in your first post as having Mediterranid physical traits, however the 'original' Mediterraneanoids are now virtually extinct - only to be found in isolated places such as the Basque region and interestingly parts of Britain, e.g. Cornwall.

The original Mediterraneanoids were short statured (only around 5 ft) and looked different in other ways to the white populations of the Mediterranean today.

- All white subraces sprung from the now virtually extinct short statured Mediterraneanoid race. The Nordic is thus a depigmentated Mediterraneanoid (pale skinned + blonde).

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Indeed. The original Jews were probably also of the Mediterranean family. Cookery guru Nigella Lawson, who has Latvian Jewish roots, seems to exemplify the type:

-

Greek model Evelina Papantonou:

-

Egyptian/Syrian Christine Solomon:
 -

More far-flung examples comfroming somewhat to the 'Mediterranean' type:

Harshita Saxena, Indian:
 -

Amrita Rao, Indian:
 -

Liya Kedebe, Ethiopian:
 -

Sineas o'Connor, Irish.
 -

rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Sandra Nashaat, a Coptic Egyptian film director:
 -

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has just about the perfect image for being a Greek goddess or an Egyptian Queen.lol....I know that's going to make somebody mad.

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Definitely...
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
matchless beauty, damn!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
She has just about the perfect image for being a Greek goddess or an Egyptian Queen.lol....I know that's going to make somebody mad.

-

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her name is Sara Kokoni. She is a Greek model. She is very beautiful. Her eyes are very large and absolutely perfect.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have serious problems honestly go see a doctor or something!
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante:
You guys have serious problems honestly go see a doctor or something!

asante- while I agree with you, lol, please, low their thread nuh? ...mek dem have it....lol...if you waa comment on this thread, please go into the I'm deadin thread [Wink]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a Greek model. She is very beautiful
======

Not in my opinion, also some mistakes have been made in this thread. Some photos posted above are not Meditteranean in phenotype but show clear negroid, arabic or mongoloid admixture.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Albania

-

melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey Tautou - France

-

Virginie Ledoyen - France

-

Elodie Boucher - France

-

Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Egyptian my friend and it is far more sexy than the Turkish influenced types you guys adore.

-

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Turnbull and his group, made up of adventurers, indentured servants and slaves from Spain, Italy and Greece, landed in what is now New Smyrna Beach in 1768."
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
 -
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They all have beautiful light in their skin.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Yikes Really Melchior7 ??

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Depends how much she's paying [Big Grin]
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Turnbull and his group, made up of adventurers, indentured servants and slaves from Spain, Italy and Greece, landed in what is now New Smyrna Beach in 1768."
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but I call bullshit on this one.

North Africans look nothing like European Mediterranean folks.

Spaniards:

-
 -

Moroccans:

-
 -

Greeks:

-
 -

Egyptians:

-
 -

Quite different!

Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those Greeks are at least 60% Negrid...Like North Africans..

Modern Greeks..
 -

-

Egyptian Greek..

-

South Tunisian HLA gene profile has studied for the first time. HLA-A, -B, -DRB1 and -DQB1 allele frequencies of Ghannouch have been compared with those of neighboring populations, other Mediterraneans and Sub-Saharans. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, Neighbor-Joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. Our HLA data show that both southern from Ghannouch and northern Tunisians are of a Berber substratum in spite of the successive incursions (particularly, the 7th–8th century A.D. Arab invasion) occurred in Tunisia. It is also the case of other North Africans and Iberians. This present study confirms the relatedness of Greeks to Sub-Saharan populations. This suggests that there was an admixture between the Greeks and Sub-Saharans probably during Pharaonic period or after natural catastrophes (dryness) occurred in Sahara.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever.

Greeks are White Europeans.

Egyptians are Brown Africans.

Major difference.

Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Wrong the Greeks are Brown Euro-Negrids(at least 60 %)...

-
^^^^
True Blanco European

Greek-signifigant Negrid admixture..
 -

-

-

South Tunisian HLA gene profile has studied for the first time. HLA-A, -B, -DRB1 and -DQB1 allele frequencies of Ghannouch have been compared with those of neighboring populations, other Mediterraneans and Sub-Saharans. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, Neighbor-Joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. Our HLA data show that both southern from Ghannouch and northern Tunisians are of a Berber substratum in spite of the successive incursions (particularly, the 7th–8th century A.D. Arab invasion) occurred in Tunisia. It is also the case of other North Africans and Iberians. This present study confirms the relatedness of Greeks to Sub-Saharan populations. This suggests that there was an admixture between the Greeks and Sub-Saharans probably during Pharaonic period or after natural catastrophes (dryness) occurred in Sahara.

So called Mediteranians are Negrid Europeans this is why when they mix with Negrids their offspring usually look more black.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More Mediteranian Beauty

From the Americas...

Afro-Spanish Mexican
 -

-

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
More Med. Beauty...

-

Italian

-

-

-

-

French

-

-

-
^^^^
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY, JESUS, JOSEPH AND MARY.....There is a god!!! Hot DAMN!!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
North Africans

-  -

-

-  -

-

-  -

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Ancient Examples..

North Africans..

ns).
 -  -  -  -

Greek

-

Egyptian Queen Tiye

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Queen Nefertiti

-

-

Greek Queen

-

Egyptian

-

Queen Nefertiti..

-

-  -

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
^ Here you forgot this image of Nefertiti. Probably the most accurate image of her. Aint she beautiful?

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
More Med. Beauty...
========

Those are examples of mongrels/half-breeds/negroid admixture.

Those are not Meds.

Real Med phenotype (sean connery) -

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
This thread has been ruined by retards who think negroids are meds. Well done idiots.
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Egyptian

-

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Greek and definitely a beauty. [Wink]

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just Call Me Jari, what is with you trying to pass-off half-breeds as Italian and Greek?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, kmt....mi nuh seh nutten...smh....

quote:
Those are not Meds.
This thread has been ruined
Well done idiots.

I couldn't have said it better..... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Egyptian

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO, The guy is wearing make up surely you are not serious..LMAO...

More Meds..

French

-

Italian

Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito-Wow what a Name..

-
 -

-

-

Italian

-

-

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Simple Girl:
[QB] Greek and definitely a beauty. [Wink]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
North africans cont...

-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Etienne_Dinet_Raoucha.jpg

-
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Danseuses_-_Etienne_Dinet.jpg

-
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/A_Village-Etienne_Dinet.jpg

Lehnert and Landrock:

-
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:709_-_N%C3%A9gresse.jpg

-

-

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Well if you prefer him without makeup here you go.
Still as beautiful as ever.hehe

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
LOL, I don't prefer him at all, he looks like a Girly man, esp. if he wears make up..

BTW what do you think of Ms..LeNoir...

Here is a Greek..

-

melchior7
Member # 18960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melchior7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl plays a North African on TV but she is pure french from the south.

-

Sophie Renoir Actress and great grand daughter of the French painter.

-

Victoria Beckham Welsh Med
 -

Though she actually looks like she could have Black in her.

Posts: 682 | From: East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Egyptian's and foreigners...Hmm I guess who the Foreigners are..??

-

Egyptian

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Cut it out, Clown. Giancarlo is half-breed, father is Italian and mother Afro-American.

source

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:

Italian

Giancarlo Giuseppe Alessandro Esposito-Wow what a Name..

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Lebanese

-

He Played a North African (Moroccan) on T.V , but is an English Med.

-

-

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^you are a clown, dude, for spamming photos of half-breeds.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com