EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Troll Egmond Codfried banned on over 30 internet forums

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Troll Egmond Codfried banned on over 30 internet forums
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought i would google search egmond's name since his posts are so trollish.

Turns out he has been banned on over 30 forums and is known as the ''dutch mega-troll''.

Among forums he has been banned from (direct links):

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28308&PID=630715

http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54686&page=4

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=544874

http://www.historum.com/speculative-history/25186-kings-prognathism.html
http://www.freethinker.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8072

http://forum.politics.be/archive/index.php/t-131696.html

http://boardstest.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=11914889

as someone posted from a forum egmond was banned at above -

''so i googled your name and you've been a very busy man and you've managed to get banned at every forum you posted at. you're gonna run out of forums soon''

--- Egmond probably isn't even black.

He's just posting his insane claims across the net (e.g that queen elizabeth or jane austen was black) for a reaction. He's a troll.

Egmond has been banned from every single forum except this forum. Why won't egypt search just get rid of him?

It'c clear he's a fake, has been banned on over 30 sites and just posts to get a reaction.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Egmond has been banned from every single forum except this forum. Why won't egypt search just get rid of him?
YOU ARE AS OBSSESSED AS YOU SAY THE MAN (EGMOND CODFRIED) HIMSELF IS....

YOU HAVE TIME, LOL... [Roll Eyes]

WHY DON'T YOU ASK THE MODERATORS THAT QUESTION?

LOL...ALTHOUGH, WE KNOW HOW THAT WORKED OUT LAST TIME THERE WAS A COMPLAINT...LMBAO... [Big Grin]

And if 'im is a fake as you say, then really, he is no more fake than you....so you as well as he shuda ban then, no?

Mi jus ah seh still.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much sites have you been banned from Tinman??and why won't ES get rid of you!!
 -

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E.S cant ban people, Ausar can prob. delete his threads but not ban him.

The real owner of the site left a long time ago..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many sites are run/hosted by Ashkenazis and their traditional primary response to truth when it is presented, is not to present refuting data but to ban.
Jews are the world's number 1 censors, so what's new.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://api.ning.com/files/PmCHYsj-yF-7WH1YTvagTnTAif9NCsHUrLs92GFr1cXOADa78UdlKM2IMeZwzQ96eQm8KtT19Q-ivu*CtvxpD-JwwlsPDDwD/002.jpg
[Maria Jacoba van Goor (1687-1737)

This is how it goes when a person discovers the truth.

I have been researching whites, as I live in Holland and had access to all their secrets.

As I'm not connected to a university or anything I was free to follow my own mind.

As a Black and a Surinamese I do NOT share their tabu's on ethnicity or if a persons fortune was derived from slavery.

A white researcher will censor himself, and will not mention Maria Jacoba van Goor, Isabelle de Charriere's grandmother as Black and rich from the Asian and West Indian slave trade.

It's a pity the Black identified person on this web did not understand me. Because the whites sure did.

To be excluded from so many fora gave me an opportunity to learn how and why they hate Blacks and what stories they have concocted to hide the truth. And how ALL whites sound the same.

What I really did was linking sources: although they revere Isabelle de Charriere in Holland, no one put her portrait next to that of her rich grandma. Grandma is not on view in the museum dedicated to Isabelle de Charriere.

They insist you cannot tell ethnicity from a portraits, but they do not show this and other Black looking portraits.

So I asked questions and found answers: why is a man described as chimney sweeper shown as a white person? How can a Dutch baron from the oldest nobility be black as a chimney sweeper? Why is his wife from the richest dutch family described as black as chimney? etc

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ There are deluded afrocentrics on this forum, some are as a crazy as mike111 - but at least they are genuine and believe what they type.

You however are a fake, as those forum links proves.

You posted on a link above that Elizabeth I was a black woman -

-

You took afrocentrism too far and are clearly parodying it. No genuine afrocentric would claim Elizabeth I was a negro, she was a pure white woman of noble origins with red hair. Even mike and the other crazy afrocentrics know this.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Many sites are run/hosted by Ashkenazis and their traditional primary response to truth when it is presented, is not to present refuting data but to ban.
Jews are the world's number 1 censors, so what's new.

Whites hate Jews, so good Blacks have to hate Jews too.
The enemy of the Black is the Black himself.

Many Black scholars who insist that Blacks are just descendents of slaves. Just what the whites want to hear. And they get paid for their collaboration.

Black leaders who teach Blacks to go and beg for restoration monies which off course they will never receive. How will a thief and a murderer will ever reimburse his victims. He is more likely to make you part of his thief dom.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

The Drake Jewel shows a whitened Elizabeth I. And it shows a profile of a Black king, A Moor, a symbol of her blue blood, to eclipse the profile of a white women: meaning Black supremacy. Anna Boleyn, Elizabeth's mother, is described as very dark, with black eyes and black hair. They all might not have looked like classical Africans, only some did, but they self-identified as Black and used white serfs as providers of shoe leather. That why whites hate Blacks: simple as that. And that's what I have discovered.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:

Whites ARE Jews, and Jews ARE white. Don't get it twisted, or did you not read what I posted on your Blue Blood thread about who it actually was who enslaved the Africans & Surinamese; White Jews

Many wealthy Jews live in Holland who made their fortunes from enslaved Surinamese. Some may appeared to you as benefactors or liberal sympathizers and knowing your orientation, I understand how you fall for their good cop/bad cop okey-doke.

The Jews arrived in Surinam with their many slaves between 1639 and 1654. Joseph Nunez de Fonseca, also known as David Nassi, led the last influx, established a synagogue and built a whole colony based on slave labor.113

He crafted a little "Jewish homeland" on a large island in the Surinam river which became known as the "Savannah of the Jews."114
Soon they owned vast sugar, coffee, cotton, and lumber plantations and used many thousands of African slaves after the Indians were not able to adapt to compulsory labor and "died away rapidly."By May of 1667, an inventory of an area of the country known as Thorarica showed the Jewish holdings to be considerable

"Analysis of Annals relating to early Jewish settlement in Surinam," Robert Cohen

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:

Whites ARE Jews, and Jews ARE white. Don't get it twisted, or did you not read what I posted on your Blue Blood thread about who it actually was who enslaved the Surinamese; White Jews

Many wealthy Jews live in Holland who made their fortunes from enslaved Surinamese. Some may appeared to you as benefactors or symptizers and knowing your orientation, I understand how you fall for their okey-doke.

The Jews arrived in Surinam with their many slaves between 1639 and 1654. Joseph Nunez de Fonseca, also known as David Nassi, led the last influx, established a synagogue and built a whole colony based on slave labor.113

He crafted a little "Jewish homeland" on a large island in the Surinam river which became known as the "Savannah of the Jews."114
Soon they owned vast sugar, coffee, cotton, and lumber plantations and used many thousands of African slaves after the Indians were not able to adapt to compulsory labor and "died away rapidly."By May of 1667, an inventory of an area of the country known as Thorarica showed the Jewish holdings to be considerable

-

[Jews]

Well I did research the Surinam 18th century, I wrote a book, I know about Jewish masters.
The people in my research mostly identify as Christians.

If they were all Jews, we would have Jews sitting on the thrones of Europe.

I have no Jews backing me.

But do you see what is played out here:
Blacks fighting Blacks.
KKK-trash sets the stage,
and the attack is at full force.
And how will this help Blacks?

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Anna Boleyn, Elizabeth's mother, is described as very dark, with black eyes and black hair.
=======

Anna Boleyn was a white woman -

-

We get it -

(if indeed you are black) you are a self-hating negro and are obsessed with WHITE WOMAN.

All you have on your mind all day is white woman and for some bizarre reason you call them black.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Whites ARE Jews, and Jews ARE white. Don't get it twisted, or did you not read what I posted on your Blue Blood thread about who it actually was who enslaved the Surinamese; White Jews

Many wealthy Jews live in Holland who made their fortunes from enslaved Surinamese. Some may appeared to you as benefactors or symptizers and knowing your orientation, I understand how you fall for their okey-doke.

-

[Jews]

Well I did research the Surinam 18th century, I wrote a book, I know about Jewish masters.
The people in my research mostly identify as Christians.

If they were all Jews, we would have Jews sitting on the thrones of Europe.

I have no Jews backing me.

But do you see what is played out here:
Blacks fighting Blacks.
KKK-trash sets the stage,
and the attack is at full force.
And how will this help Blacks?

Don't be silly.
Jews run the finances of the world. The Control the USA, and yet, they are not President. However, it you look even casually, you will see that the US President, Barack Obama is not only surrounded by Jews but his candidacy was also financed and run by Jews.
This year, Jews have made a major milestone in the US. Obama just promoted the first Jew (a dual US/Israel zionist citizen) from head of the CIA to head of the Pentagon. We can expect the US to be involved in many more global wars.

Surprising that you don't comprehend that the whole Dutch Trading company was a Jewish company, or that before New York, NY was given that name, it was called, NEW AMSTERDAM due to the flooding of Dutch Jews to the US. These Jews controlled the worldwide slave trade.
Read more and spend less time laying with Jewish homosexuals.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does this mean Jane Austen wasnt black?!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB]  -

notes, 6, p 156
Black Africans in Renaissance Europe
By Thomas Foster Earle, K. J. P. Lowe

During the 1450's Black Africans were used for political purposes at the Lisbon court, and included in public ceremonies and fetes in order to impress foreign dignitaries and diplomats with regard to the extension of the Portuguese king in West Africa. See Peter Russel: Prince Henry the Navigator

notes, 7
In early fifteenth-century Europe Black domestic servants were seen as exotic household luxuries for the rich, when Portugal later imported quantities of African slaves even modest urban households could afford one.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
"The early explorers had ascertained that the climate, both temperately and financially, made the Caribbean a logical enterprise zone, and in this transfer of the sugar industry into the eastern Caribbean, the history of the industry became entwined with the western migration of the Jews. They were primarily the financiers and merchants and in a few cases they were also the plantation masters.48 Jews from Portugal, Holland, England and all over Europe advantaged themselves through the domination of the commerce of these island regions, particularly in sugar.
[19]
Jewish slave traders procured Black Africans by the tens of thousands and funneled them to the plantations of South America and throughout the Caribbean.50 There remains no documented trace of protest over this behavior - it was a purely commercial venture with which Judaism did not interfere. Whether the local influence was Portuguese, Dutch or English, the Black man and woman fared the same. In Curaηao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated."

"Conflict and Opportunity in 'Europe's Other Sea': The Adventure of Caribbean Jewish Settlement," AJHQ, vol. 72 (1982-83), p. 222: "The number of sugar plantations in Portuguese America rose from 70 in 1570, to 130 in 1585, to 230 in 1610, and to 346 in 1629."

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Drake Jewel

One of the rites of the Elizabethan court was the giving of jewels to the Queen, usually to mark the New Year, and the occasional gift by the Queen of jewels and portrait miniatures to favored servants and defenders of the realm. After Drake circumnavigated the globe, he gave Queen Elizabeth a composite jewel token made with rare materials gathered from around the globe: a ship with an ebony hull, enameled gold taken from a prize off the Pacific coast of Mexico, a diamond from Africa. The ship was the instrument that extended the Queen’s potency around the world, so an apposite image for a gift meant to celebrate her.

Elizabeth’s gift to Sir Francis Drake is similarly evocative: one side is a locket with a portrait of the Queen by Nicholas Hilliard with a cover featuring on the interior her avian emblem, the phoenix. A miniature portrait was the single most frequent gift given by Elizabeth I to persons she would reward. It projected her image as monarch, equipped with state clothes and regalia and asserting a personal connection with the recipient as well as a political relationship. On another occasion Elizabeth I gave Drake a second miniature portrait, in which she stood at the focus of a sunburst, to use as a hat badge. That Drake, a commoner who rose to the position of state champion on the raid to Cadiz and Vice-Admiral of the Armada, was so honored marked his extraordinary place in the world.

-

More fascinating to present admirers of the Drake Jewel is the other side with the intaglio cut cameo of sardonyx featuring an African male bust in profile superimposed over the profile of a European. There is some debate whether the European is a regal woman or a Roman Briton of the sort William Camden was idealizing in his Britannia. It is not the face of any contemporary man—and certainly not Drake—for it is clean shaven.

-  -

The Jewel was probably manufactured and given between 1586 and 1588. It appears hanging conspicuously from Drake’s belt, the chief ornament of his person, in the 1591 portrait painted by Marcus Gheeraerts the Younger now at the National Maritime Museum in London.

-

Sir Francis Drake "Supposedly" wearing the Drake Jewel - 1591. By Marcus Gheeraerts the Younger - (1561 – 1636)

The portrait is obviously a forgery: the Jewel is NOT the same!

-

Queen Elizabeth

or is it?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Ya gotta be on your toes - Albinos are TRICKY!
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good work mike, i'm sure glad we have you on our team! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Look at the second face in the Jewel above. It's a white man with straight hair behind the negro with the wooly hair. It was probably just representing the birth and scope of the British Empire at the time. The empire began in 1583, during the reign of Elizabeth.

So you have a jewel with a white man and a black on it, how on earth does this = Elizabeth herself was a black woman?

She was clearly white -

-

---

There is no black in the union jack. This idea of there being blacks in British royalty is a pathetic fantasy of afrocentrics. Keep dreaming.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

No problem anguishofbeing, glad to have you too.

But I must warn you, I may be wanting White shoes soon.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:

So you have a jewel with a white man and a black on it, how on earth does this = Elizabeth herself was a black woman?

She was clearly white -

-

There is no black in the union jack. This idea of there being blacks in British royalty is a pathetic fantasy of afrocentrics. Keep dreaming.

Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (19 May 1744 – 17 November 1818) was a Princess of Mecklenburg-Strelitz and Queen of the United Kingdom as the consort of King George III.

-

Tollund Man - 400 B.C.

(Take careful note of the hair texture under his cap - best seen on his right temple).
 -

(He, he, NAPPY NIGGER HAIR)! Ha, ha, ha, ha.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^When you Albinos get tired of having your whole damn race exposed as liars, and wish to save some small bit of dignity - did you really ever have any? Then just renounce your lies, and promise to do better in the future.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
In other words mike you have no evidence.

The so called ''mulatto'' face of Charlotte of Mecklenburg has been debunked and it doesn't even look mulatto anyway, it looks closer to someone with down-sydrome. We have all her ancestors in writing (many in art portrait) - NONE were black africans. Both her parents were white. Even you know this.

So where did her fairytale black african heritage come from when both her parents were white as all her ancestors going back hundreds of years (you can look them all up)?

========
He, he, NAPPY NIGGER HAIR
========

Make up your mind.

In the other theads you claim negroes have straight hair.

Btw, STILL waiting for those photos of some straight haired black people. Have been asking for months.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Afrocentric logic -

When a straight haired portrait, mummy, body, or artwork exists, suddenly black people have straight hair.

When a wooly or ''nappy-nigger'' (mikes words) haired portrait, mummy, body, or artwork exists only black people have wooly hair.

The afrocentric loons also do this with hair colour as well.

Again, all stems from their self-black hatred. They envy white people and our straight long fair hair so then bizarrely claim black africans are also straight blonde or red haired.

If black people are straight haired then find a photo of a black woman with hair like this -

-

This challenge has been open for months.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^In your Albino delusion, You really don't see how pathetic that is, do you.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
So does this mean Jane Austen wasnt black?!

Well, from the crazy people who do not research, but know everything; we must conclude she was Jewish, and trained by (ashkenazi)Jews to be a lesbian too.

So a closet gay, fired from his janitor position, blaming Jews: but he himself prosecuting other Blacks. And his poor mother was in the same finishing class at Motown, with Diana Ross, more talented then Miss Ross too, but because she did not want to do any muff diving with Jews, she became a cleaning lady.

The son ran in the same problem, he would not butt fu ck with Jews, while he was destined to be greater then Michael Jackson himself. So he ended up a janitor, living with mummy, and entertains us on ES.

He even sent me an PM about his penis size!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
[QB]  -

notes, 6, p 156
Black Africans in Renaissance Europe
By Thomas Foster Earle, K. J. P. Lowe

During the 1450's Black Africans were used for political purposes at the Lisbon court, and included in public ceremonies and fetes in order to impress foreign dignitaries and diplomats with regard to the extension of the Portuguese king in West Africa. See Peter Russel: Prince Henry the Navigator

notes, 7
In early fifteenth-century Europe Black domestic servants were seen as exotic household luxuries for the rich, when Portugal later imported quantities of African slaves even modest urban households could afford one.

I'm constantly trying to tell these ignorant people that The Moor had a symbolic purpose.
Even if they employed a real Moor.
Strangely enough, we do not know the many depicted Moors by name, because they were not real people. If they were we would know their origins, price, life story, descendents, etc.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Ya gotta be on your toes - Albinos are TRICKY!

Mike, dear, I treasure you as one of the four Blacks I know, who dare to speak about Black European monarchs.

But you really have to make your mind up if you should trust the revisionism by euro centrist trash.

Because of this jewel I became one of those persons who will actually go abroad to view an important piece. I went from The Hague to Brussels, when I found out that the jewel was on display, along with other symbolic Moors, and royal portraits.

The fake portraits seem to have a great hold on Americans, and I keep posting a whitened Obama to no avail. A painted portrait is not a photograph and even with those they can fu ck around; and they did. See Robert Browning.

In stupid ' Things of Blackness' the Moor symbolizes Saturn or something weird, but I suspect Saturn stood for Blackness. The information you provided is partly based on that book.

A Black king eclipses a white woman: Black dominates white, making shoes of their beautiful white skins.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
^When you Albinos get tired of having your whole damn race exposed as liars, and wish to save some small bit of dignity - did you really ever have any? Then just renounce your lies, and promise to do better in the future.

Call it REVISIONISM: sound more organized, as it truly is. And they are somehow mentally blocked to receive the truth. They are divorced from reality as they even deny seeing that their milky white face resembles albino's.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
BACK TO WHITE LIES AND OBFUSCATION

During his circumnavigation of the globe (1577–1580), in which he was ordered to destroy the Spanish flotillas in the New World and plunder settlements, Sir Francis Drake landed on the western coast of North America and claimed the area for Queen Elizabeth I as New Albion.

Historians continue to dispute the exact location of his landing. It is often suggested that Drake landed in modern-day Marin County, California, just north of San Francisco, perhaps at Drakes Estero or Bolinas Bay. Other theories suggests that the landing site was farther up the coast, and at least one has posited the Santa Barbara area. One recent theory advocates present-day Whale Cove in Oregon. No firm archaeological evidence has yet been found anywhere on the coast that would establish the location of Drake's landing. Assertions that he left some of his men behind as an embryo "colony" are founded merely on the reduced number who were with him in the Moluccas.

Upon his return to England on 4 April 1581, Francis Drake was knighted by the French Ambassador on behalf of Queen Elizabeth I for his deeds against the Spanish during the circumnavigational voyage. However, in order to keep an uneasy peace with Spain, and to avoid having Spain threaten England's other claims in the New World, Drake's logs, charts, and other writings were confiscated. Thus, the discovery and claim on New Albion was ordered by the Queen to be considered a state secret.

Drake and his crew were sworn to silence on pain of death. Only years later, after England's destruction of the Spanish Armada in 1588 (in which Drake played a significant role), did Queen Elizabeth allow an official account of Drake's voyage by Richard Hakluyt to be published — though with many of the details obscured.

However, Drake was always uneasy with the misrepresentations in the "official" account, and in 1592, he wrote to Queen Elizabeth in reference to "the certain truth concealed, as I have thought it necessary myself." and requesting that the account be rewritten accordingly. The Queen denied his request.

Drake's Landing in New Albion, 1579. Engraving published by Theodor De Bry, 1590.

-

Though the people in the engraving above, are made to look White, we can tell from their short haircuts that they were Black people. (Amerindians wore their hair VERY long).

-

It is now 430 years AFTER the fact. Britain, Spain, and France are at peace. WHERE THE FUCH ARE THE DAMN ORIGINAL LOGS!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You pseudoAfrocentric loon. Get a life. lol
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
How much sites have you been banned from Tinman??and why won't ES get rid of you!!
 -

Brada...yu know, lol, I had some time lol [Big Grin] and I took a likkle look see at those links provided by the OP....true there were a couple I could not read because I don't overstand the language, lol...but the other ones I did peruse.....and mi see seh cashitirides ano di ongle one bout ya wid time pon him hands eno.....geeeeeeezussss [Eek!] lmao.....SOME PEOPLE HAVE TIME...TOO MUCH....LMBAO...WHAT AH POPPY SHOW TUH RASS......LOL....

*MI THROW MI CORN MI NUH CALL NO FOWL...ANY FOWL PICK IT UP MI SEH AH DEM* LOL... [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

You pseudoAfrocentric loon. Get a life. lol
Little boys who fuch with grown men, often find themselves in deeper than they can handle. The simple solution - KNOW YOUR PLACE! No one likes Foppish boys.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Afrocentric logic -

If black people are straight haired then find a photo of a black woman with hair like this -

-

This challenge has been open for months.

For a black to have hair similar to that, they'd have the albino OCA defect (as does the woman pictured with BLOND hair) since straight, long hair is only required by those who lack a natural protection from UV. Once again we are discussing, a major degradation of typical system resources.

The ideal plan, as God defined it, is for humans to have natural HUE acting as a natural barrier to UV exposure. In Hot climate, the hair will be short and kinky to help dissipate radiation converted to heat, as a natural high efficiency radiator.

Long, Straight hair as you've displayed cannot normally be developed in humans in Hot UV environments such as Africa (Egypt), but only by Albinos who had their natural immunity systems disabled.
Therefore, when you post such comparisons, you should also be aware of their significant deviation from the norm.

In the end, being born with the ability to grow long blond hair is no stranger than being born with crossed eyes or a third ear in the midst of your forehead as compensation for deafness. Huh?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Michelle Obama wearing pearls: we need to see more of these type of images.

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

http://i2.tinypic.com/11gnmm0.jpg

Prince Albert' s oldest son: Alexander Coste
Alexandre de Monaco, de oudste zoon van Prince Albert

-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-M7WZmlkIzho/Tg9qOse_UfI/AAAAAAAAE7w/5ngejSk1mNs/s320/i.jpg

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Michelle Obama wearing pearls: we need to see more of these type of images.

-

That's about 1/2" deep. Shallow. Due to orientation?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^MK - re. kinky hair function, Doc. Ben?
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
In the end, being born with the ability to grow long blond hair is no stranger than being born with crossed eyes or a third ear in the midst of your forehead as compensation for deafness. Huh?
=====

Incorrect. Natural long straight hair is attractive and the norm.

Black people with afros are ugly and not natural. There is nothing natural about wooly hair - it looks deformed and stupid.

Hence black woman spend all their money attempting to straighten it to look white.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
There is nothing natural about wooly hair...
You always deh pon some skunt....

You sound like eediat....

FROM ONE IS BORN WITH WOOLY HAIR...IT IS NATURAL...DUNCE-HEAD BWOY...

quote:
Hence black woman spend all their money attempting to straighten it to look white.
I have never met any Black Woman that straightens her hair who spent all her money and went broke doing so....SFTU FROM YOU ARE NOT A BLACK PERSON, MUCH LESS A BLACK WOMAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT LOL....

PLEASE GO OVER TO THE 'WHITE' FORUMS AND TELL YOUR PALE BREDRIN TO STOP DOING THINGS LIKE THIS:

-

[Roll Eyes] AGAIN MI SEH: DO YOU PAY THIS MUCH ATTENTION TO THE NEGATIVE THINGS THAT 'WHITE' GIRLS DO TO THEMSELVES, AS YOU DO BLACK FEMALES? YOU SEEM TO GIVE US A LOT OF YOUR ATTENTION....YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT ANY OF THE SELF-ESTEEM AND OTHER ISSUES THAT YOUR PALE WOMEN SUFFER FROM- IS LIKE ONLY BLACK WOMEN ARE ON YOUR MIND...CAN'T HELP YOURSELF HUH...WHY DON'T YOU FOCUS MORE ON YOUR PEOPLE, WHERE YOU AND YOUR ASSPINIONS ARE ACTUALLY MEANINGFUL.....

CLEARLY, BLACK PEOPLE STAY ON THIS MAN'S MIND AS HE HAS SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT US, AND HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF HERE WITH BLACK PEOPLE ON A REGULAR- AND DOUBTFUL THIS IS THE ONLY BLACK FORUM WHEREIN HE LOGS ON....WHAT COULD BE SAID ABOUT THAT

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:

Mike111, I think these whites were very harsh with the Muslim Moors, rebuking them for the fact that they were to Black to have veins showing. Then they shamed them further by making golden images of Moors, shown at high noble marriages. Moors so shamefaced, they MUS HAVE died (out) from grief.

This is what I liked to express with my COMMON SENSE thread, some explanation are so out and out ridiculous.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^What I meant was that I have read doctor Ben on the function of kinky hair. I was wondering if that was MKs source.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for the Berbers, Arabs, Hawaiians. What happened to them was a natural consequence of their behavior. My only interest is to demonstrate that before they became befuddled, confused, mulattoes: one side of their lineage were Proud Black People, albeit with a weakness for White pussy.

-

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

No, basic law of thermodynamics for conduction of differential temperature gradients. Whereas Melanin serves as the thermal conductive fluid, and the hair as a dissipation medium..
In this application you can compare various hair qualities for thermal conductive properties, whereas the greater the melanin (black), the greater the conductivity.
This is why whites burn! They literally cannot dissipate the heat and after passing a critical threshold, it causes irreparable skin damage.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
=====

Incorrect. Natural long straight hair is attractive and the norm.

Black people with afros are ugly and not natural. There is nothing natural about wooly hair - it looks deformed and stupid.

God doesn't place much interest in "ugly/beautiful". All that matters is survival/evolution, and this can only be achieved with adherence to the original effective design built to prosper in native environments.
There is nothing beautiful about Pale skin once it starts showing cancerous blisters, the ill effects of sun exposure, varicose veins, moles, and freckles.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Beautiful long Blond hair, Blue eyes, and Creamy White skin: in all it's true beauty.

-  -

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 2003 heat wave in France

France heat wave death toll set at 14,802
PARIS (AP)
— The death toll in France from August's blistering heat wave has reached nearly 15,000, according to a government-commissioned report released Thursday, surpassing a prior tally by more than 3,000.

A funeral home worker in Saint-Maur-des-Fosses, southeast of Paris, prepares coffins for heat victims last month.
AP

Scientists at INSERM, the National Institute of Health and Medical Research, deduced the toll by determining that France had experienced 14,802 more deaths than expected for the month of August.

The toll exceeds the prior government count of 11,435, a figure that was based only on deaths in the first two weeks of the month.

The new estimate includes deaths from the second half of August, after the record-breaking temperatures of the first half of the month had abated.

The bulk of the victims — many of them elderly — died during the height of the heat wave, which brought suffocating temperatures of up to 104 degrees in a country where air conditioning is rare. Others apparently were greatly weakened during the peak temperatures but did not die until days later.

The new estimate comes a day after the French Parliament released a harshly worded report blaming the deaths on a complex health system, widespread failure among agencies and health services to coordinate efforts, and chronically insufficient care for the elderly.

Two INSERM researchers who delivered the report were to continue their analysis of deaths to determine what the actual cause was for the spike in mortality, the Health Ministry said.

The researchers, Denis Hemon and Eric Jougla, were also to recommend ways of improving France's warnings system to better manage such heat-related crises in the future.

The heat wave swept across much of Europe, but the death toll was far higher in France than in any other country.

Health Minister Jean-Francois Mattei has ordered a separate special study this month to look into a possible link with vacation schedules after doctors strongly denied allegations their absence put the elderly in danger. The heat wave hit during the August vacation period, when doctors, hospital staff and many others take leave. The results of that study are expected in November.

The role of vacations is a touchy subject. The National General Practitioners Union says that only about 20% of general practitioners were away during the heat wave.

Other European countries hit by the heat have been slower than France to come out with death tolls, but it's clear they also suffered thousands of deaths.

Environmental experts warn that because of climate change, such heat waves are expected to increase in number in coming years, meaning Europe — a continent that historically has enjoyed a temperate climate — will have to make adjustments.

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ The human body is a very intricate and sophisticated piece of work.
98.6 degrees F is it's optimum operating temperature with a tolerance on the plus (+) side of only a few degrees (typically, Normal+6 degrees, 40C). If this upper threshold is exceeded and sustained for a relatively small duration it results in hyperthermia in minutes. Major damage to internal organs becomes imminent.

symptoms and signs of heat stroke

high body temperature,

the absence of sweating, with hot red or flushed dry skin,

rapid pulse,

difficulty breathing,

strange behavior,

hallucinations,

confusion,

agitation,

disorientation,

seizure, and/or

coma.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com