EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Medievel European monarchs presented as African (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Medievel European monarchs presented as African
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

The overwhelming portrayal of Medieval European monarchs is as whites.

The surprise is that some of the most well-known are also presented as African by artists who lived in their lifetime.

Their deeds were not particularly flattering. Be that as it may, take a look:

WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR:
 -

MARY TUDOR:
 -

PHILIP II:
 -

There are dozens more throughout Europe found not only in France, Germany, England, and Spain but Austria, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, the Netherlands, Belgium, and on-and-on.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another coin of Mary I, Mary Tudor with rounded, full nose, full lips; England's first queen:

-

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
ANOTHER OF PHILIP II. His holdings were so vast worldwide, of him it was said (paraphrase), “The sun never sets on the Spanish Empire.” This before the saying that the sun never sets on the British Empire.”
 -

FREDERICK OF SAXONY: ANOTHER AFRICAN/BLACK/NEGRO ELECTOR OF SAXONY IN SAME POSITION AS MAURICE: He deferred the kingship to Charles V when he could have been king himself. He was also called Frederick the Wise.
 -

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc when we look at these coins what are the guidelines to tell if the person was black or not?
What is your check list to be able to tell?

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lionese

What are your preferred guidelines for determining ethnicity, in this context?

Lion

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Lioness. I'd answer if I thought the question was sincere.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Marc when we look at these coins what are the guidelines to tell if the person was black or not?

Though Lioness is a troll, who will undoubtedly try to run it into the ground, it is still a worthwhile question to answer for the edification of others.

When we look at the modern White person, especially those in the western hemisphere, and note the variety of phenotypes and colors, we assume that this is indicative of the White race in general - IT IS NOT!

The modern White person is continually distancing himself from his forefathers, who were "White skinned, Red haired, and Blue eyed" - classic symptoms of Albinism. (see Herodotus circa 400 B.C. and Tacitus circa 100 A.D.). The picture would be rounded out with narrow noses, thin lips, and no ass.

PLEASE NOTE THIS NEWSPAPER ARTICLE.

"Since the turn of the century, people born with blue eyes in the United States have dramatically decreased, with only about 10 percent having blue eyes today. According to Mark Grant, an epidemiologist from Loyola University in Chicago. During the turn of the last century, the percentage of people with blue eyes stood at 57.4% for those born between 1899 through 1905; and 33.8% for those born between 1936 through 1951. According to Grant, in a study titled "Cohort effects in a genetically determined trait: eye color among US whites." This decrease in the occurrence of blue eyes is due to many factors, with the majority pointing to the increase in brown-eyed immigrants, mainly Hispanics and Asians, as well as heightened interracial relationships: as the other determinant. Blue eyes, next to green, are the rarest eye color in the world, as people of counties in Asia and Africa possess brown eyes."

I think part of the problem is that modern people look at Greek and Roman statuary and assume that is what ancient White people used to look like.

But that is incorrect: 1) Most of those artifacts are modern fakes. 2) Ancient Greeks and Romans were in the main: Mulattoes - like modern Whites!

HOPEFULLY WE ALL REMEMBER THAT MODERN WHITES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ROMANS AND GREEKS. THEY ARE GERMANIC'S, SLAV'S, AND TURKS, WHO ENTERED EUROPE, IN THEIR "PURE" ALBINO FORM, CIRCA YEAR "0" A.D. ONWARD.

Thus, when looking at artifacts: curly hair and full lips ARE indeed a guarantee of accuracy in determining racial heritage. But it is not all encompassing, i.e. there are Black people with straight hair and thin lips too.

As an example:

The mulatto, King Ferdinand of Spain.
In profile, on a colorless coin, except for the lips, you would never know.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Older posters;

I am continually astounded by the number of U.S. White women I see today with great asses. Reference old 30s, 40s, movies, they USED to be flat as boards.

I assumed this to be due to admixture, but I have been told that it is mainly due to modern medical procedures. Does anyone have knowledge?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness, if you are truly a female, here is where you can finally make a worthwhile contribution.
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think part of the problem is that modern people look at Greek and Roman statuary and assume that is what ancient White people used to look like.
============

We don't need art, we have literature evidence. Even you quote from Herodotus and Tacitus.

The ancient greek aristocracy is described as blonde or red haired and pale white. This however only ever contributed 7% of the population.

There was a difference in physique of the different classes in ancient greece.

The fair haired Indo-Europeans were only the minority ruling class over the mass lower class populations of the Meditteranid racial type.

As for blacks, they only arrived in greece as slaves.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Funny, the only sources that I have seen, which say such, is little scum bags like you.

How about posting a link to some ancient document to back-up your claim.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about posting a link to some ancient document to back-up your claim
======

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004993

See my essay on literature evidence.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Damn you're stupid: He he, you quote your own "RESEARCH" on bogus artifacts, HA, HA, HA.

No fool, cite something from ancient sources who know of what they speak.

"YOUR RESEARCH" I can't get over that!
A fool reporting to have done research, HA, HA, HA!

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Its common knowledge. As a classicist i only quote ancient sources.

Unless you are saying all ancient texts were fabricated (which would equate you to a conspiracy theory type crank) then you have no valid reason to dismiss them.

You reject ancient literature, artwork...basically everything all for a fantasy pseudo-history. When in reality this is your peoples history:

a few mud huts...

-

-

Not this -

-
 -

Btw, when we colonised africa we still found your people in muts huts with no running water or technology. Everything you are using now (e.g. your computer) was invented by white people.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
cassiterides - You are only making a BIGGER fool of yourself. A nitwit playing pseudo-psychology, how ridiculous.

POST THE SOURCES!

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Population of ancient Greece before Alexander:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16g-700-00-05.html

The god's of the population of the nearby ancient world:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Gods.MotherGoddeses/02-16g-010.html

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
pillared, colonaded structure (i.e. Darius the Great's Hall of Nations the world's first United Nations) with heavenly guards possessing African features: 11a, 11b)

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-400-00-02.html

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

I don't want to get off-thread. Egmond pioneered the subject of black blood as blue blood and here is more evidence in the person of Cosimo de Medici. Art being so lucrative, counterfeit artists play into need for whites to see themselves as the greatest historical figures and support counterfeits.

This portrayal of Cosimo de Medici I believe is true to his actual appearance whereas the Westernized versions are, in my view, counterfeit:

-

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
By way of interest, it was the Medici's who invented double-entry bookkeeping!!

The Medici's were instrumental in ushering in the Renaissance and it was their family who supported Galileo.

In fact, when Cosimo de Medici was a child, it was Galileo who was his tutor!!

The Medici's were the biggest bankers in Medieval Florence. Perhaps on the level of the Rothchild's. Eventually, perhaps a century after Cosimo de Medici, the family was run out of town. The theory goes it was because of ineptitude.

In all likelihood, it was just another way for unscrupulous scoundrels to get rich quick by taking someone else's ready-made fortune.

Another black dynasty bit the dust.

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Marc, 90% of your busts and artwork which you claim are ''black'' infact show straight haired, thin nosed white people. You aren't fooling anyone. You just debunk and discredit your own nonsense.
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
I see we have an intelligent person amongst us.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
[qb] Marc when we look at these coins what are the guidelines to tell if the person was black or not?

it is still a worthwhile question to answer for the edification of others.

Marc, I think Mike's right, as black people we need to be aware of the guidelines to determine if some one is black or not so more and more of us can expose attempts to white wash the Africaness of European monarchs.

Mike said:

quote:
curly hair and full lips ARE indeed a guarantee of accuracy in determining racial heritage.

would you say this is a good proof that given person were black?
It seems pretty solid:

BLACK =

1) curly hair

2) full lips

Is this the same method you use?

thanks

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] Marc when we look at these coins what are the guidelines to tell if the person was black or not?

it is still a worthwhile question to answer for the edification of others.

Marc, I think Mike's right, as black people we need to be aware of the guidelines to determine if some one is black or not so more and more of us can expose attempts to white wash the Africaness of European monarchs.

Mike said:

quote:
curly hair and full lips ARE indeed a guarantee of accuracy in determining racial heritage.

would you say this is a good proof that given person were black?

BLACK =

1) curly hair

2) full lips

Is this the same method you use?
But your original post of William the Conqueror didn't seem to meet these conditions. He seems to have straight hair, slightly wavy perhaps. I don't know if I would say his lips are full. His bottom lips is somewhere in between thin and full and you can't really see the top lip because the beard the facial hair is covering it.
Please enlighten us on these issues, not just for me for the edification of all black people to have the tools to analyze these artifacts.
Also Mike's talking about mulatto.
Does this mean

BLACK/MULATTO =

1) curly hair

2) full lips

or just

MULATTO =

1) curly hair

2) full lips

Should we view Afro-type hair being different from curly hair
or is it a type of curly hair?
We've seen Europeans with large curled hair but very few have the smaller coiled afro-type hair.
And if we have this Mulatto factor and it's an element of the ancestry of the European monarchs should they be presented as "African"
or "Mulatto" or "half-African"
Is that more accurate?
How prevalent was this element? also today how prevalent is this in royals?

thanks

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He changes goal posts as you do with the so-called Jewish holocau$t.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
We've seen Europeans with large curled hair but very few have the smaller coiled afro-type hair
======

See chart -

-

Average hair of white europeans is between 2 and 5 (straight or wavy-straight). 6 - curly is the minority, but not nonexistant in whites.

In sharp contrast blacks only have extremely wooly afro type hair (7 - 10) which is why black people cannot grow long hair.

Mike admitted most of the photos he posts ''he is stumped'' by because they have long straight flowing hair. [Roll Eyes] See the thread on minoans where mike has written he can't account for it. [Roll Eyes] Basically the afrocentrics self-acknowleledge their own crap lies.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Next we move onto Henry VII and Elizabeth of York. Henry VII was Celtic. Was called Celtic. As such, was (by phenotype) African / Negro / black.

This you can also see in the image with he and the queen. With their marriage was formed the House of Tudor whose royal descendants bring us his son Edward the VIII and grand daughter Mary Tudor - the first queen of England.

You probably want me to show their images later so I will.

For now, Henry VII and Elizabeth of York - a Celtic people:

-

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Oops. Not Edward VIII, Henry VIII.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

I will say this before others start flooding the page with images of Henry VIII and Mary Tudor that look white.

I will gradually produce the evidence and hypothesis to show that they were most probably African / black / Negro.

In the end, you will decide for yourself who is right.

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Are you blind? The picture you posted shows two clear white people. Look at the woman's long flowing straight hair and thin nose. The guy also has straight hair. Neither look black.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
 -

- pale white skinned and red bearded. Contemporary written accounts also describe him as white skinned and auburn haired.

How many reddish haired negroids are there with pale white skin? [Roll Eyes]

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
My ignorance is showing. I didn't know people contemporary with Henry VIII said these things.

Will you show me a few quotations and their sources?

When was the above picture painted?

Thanks,

Marc

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
??? You can easily find them on the net.

There are hundreds of contemporary physical descriptions of Britain's kings and queens spanning roughly 2,000 years. Boudicca queen of the Iceni tribe, is described by Cassius Dio in the 2nd century AD as having reddish hair that fell to her hips.

All these sources you can easily look up. They fully debunk afrocentrism.

Regarding Henry VIII:

The following is a description of Henry VIII.

It comes from a Venetian diplomat called Pasqualigo who wrote it in 1515 in a dispatch back to Venice.

“His Majesty is the handsomest potentate I ever set eyes on; above the usual height, with an extremely fine calf to his leg, his complexion very fair and bright, with auburn hair combed straight and short, in the French fashion, and a round face so very beautiful, that it would become a pretty woman, his throat being rather long and thick. He was born on the 28th of June, 1491, so he will enter his twenty-fifth year the month after next. He speaks French English, and Latin, and a little Italian, he plays well on the lute and harpsichord, sings from book at sight, draws the bow with greater strength than any man in England, and jousts marvellously. Believe me, he is in every respect a most accomplished Prince; and I, who have now seen all the sovereigns in Christendom, and last of all these two of France and England in such great state, might well rest content, and with sufficient reason have it said to me, ‘abi viator, sat tuis oculis debe’ (go home traveller, your eyes have seen enough).

http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/Documents/description_of_henry_viii.htm

Afrocentrism has no basis of truth. Mike111 knows this and acknowledges all the sources which refute his fantasy of 'black kings of europe' so he claims the translations are frauds or fakes (however at the same time he has no problem with accepting translations of ancient or medieval authors as genuine when they suit his bullshit).

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Bare with me, because this is going to take some time.

Look at the above coin.

Now repeat this mantra:

"He's an African"

"He's an African"

"He's an African"

Now set a timer for 26 minutes and repeat the mantra until the alarm goes off staring at the coin. trust yourself

For the first 10 minutes or so your mind will say things like "isn't he a European?"
"he looks albino"
"lioness is stupid, why am I doing this?"
"maybe I'm the stupid one"
"isn't FDR of English and Dutch ancestry?
"but the Europeans were black"
"this is not going to work" "wait a minute some Ethiopians have narrow noses and thin lips"
"he does look like that green shirt guy"
"they must have doctored the photos or used makeup on him"

Don't worry about any of these thoughts, just let them come and go. That's just your mind running off with the mouth
Just keep saying "He's an African" continuously.
Just get comfortable with the statement, accept it.

At the end of the 26 minutes he will look African to you.

Now wait until tomorrow. Look at the coin. He may not look quite as African, only say half African.
Don't worry, Go back to the mantra:

"He's an African"

"He's an African"

"He's an African

If you do this for 26 minutes THREE SEPARATE DAYS, the transformation will be permanent.
He will become an African

-it's how you look at it

lioness productions

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Bare with me, because this is going to take some time.

Look at the above coin.

Now repeat this mantra:

"He's an African"

"He's an African"

"He's an African"

Now set a timer for 26 minutes and repeat the mantra until the alarm goes off staring at the coin. trust yourself

For the first 10 minutes or so your mind will say things like "isn't he a European?"
"he looks albino"
"lioness is stupid, why am I doing this?"
"maybe I'm the stupid one"
"isn't FDR of English and Dutch ancestry?
"but the Europeans were black"
"this is not going to work" "wait a minute some Ethiopians have narrow noses and thin lips"
"he does look like that green shirt guy"
"they must have doctored the photos or used makeup on him"

Don't worry about any of these thoughts, just let them come and go. That's just your mind running off with the mouth
Just keep saying "He's an African" continuously.
Just get comfortable with the statement, accept it.

At the end of the 26 minutes he will look African to you.

Now wait until tomorrow. Look at the coin. He may not look quite as African, only say half African.
Don't worry, Go back to the mantra:

"He's an African"

"He's an African"

"He's an African

If you do this for 26 minutes THREE SEPARATE DAYS, the transformation will be permanent.

-it's how you look at it

lioness productions

- I'm sorry but.....

-  - mi jus laugh up mi spleen  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://api.ning.com/files/rroftL81PWthnIModIUk5uQtshyeF15Szx3AK0uqQgq7gir4ETR0Ol0clnCffYgK3yyfDkhFSbfb1MSHLoP5CAPi2cXBq9aQ/001.jpg

William of Orange (1533-1584) and second wife Anne of Saxony

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Antonio of Portugal 1580  -
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-it's how you look at it

lioness productions

Yep, its as stupid as you repeating the "six million jews dies in nazi gas chambers" mantra.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
[cassiterides writes]

- pale white skinned and red bearded. Contemporary written accounts also describe him as white skinned and auburn haired.

How many reddish haired negroids are there with pale white skin?

[Marc writes]: Quite a few, actually. Take a look at this page from a few years back addressing the issue of pale-skinned, red-headed blacks like Henry VIII with his straight nose.

Most black peoples nose is straight, as is mine also - though rounded at the tip such as in the case of Henry VIII, a black man with black parents who may have turned-out pale-skinned. He wouldn't be the first:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/05-09ia-05.html

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Marc, negroid albinos look nothing like white people. For starters they have afros.

The only straight haired albino child in your photo is B1 who's parents are Amerindians from South America, not negroids.

Negroid albinos are hideous. They look nothing like white people.

COMPARE -

negroid albino (note her afro hair roots)

-

white european woman

-

Why do they look nothing alike?

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

[cassiterides writes:] Marc, negroid albinos look nothing like white people. For starters they have afros.

[Marc writes:] Really? This albino woman you posted does not have a fro - she has long, straight hair:

-

[cassiterides writes:] For starters, they have fros

[Marc writes:] Huumm. In C, the first two have straight, long hair.

Thanks for noting blacks have fros. Henry VIII has a wiry fro and a rounded nose in this commemorative medal done in his lifetime.

-

Henry VIII was a black dude.

In another commemorative medal done in his lifetime (not a painting hundreds of years later) he has flaring nostrils, a rounded (not pointed) nose, and thick lips.

-

Henry VIII was a black dude.

You ask why the albino black girl and white girl look nothing alike?

Huumm. You said negoid albinos have fros but in the picture you select of a negroid albino, she has straight hair like the white girl.

Why don't they look alike? They do. Both have white skin and straight hair.

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
are you blind?

The negroid photo has an afro. Look at the hair roots.

99% of black woman artifically straighten their hair because they hate having wooly hair and crave long straight hair white woman have.

Look at the hair roots of the negroid albino. That is wooly afro hair or what mike111 calls ''nappy hair''.

Blacks don't have natural straight hair.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
If whites are black albinos.

Then find a straight blonde haired negroid.

Are you saying blacks have hair like this?:

-

your race can't grow this.

This is the ugly hair your people have -

-

Whites did not come from black albinos, for the simple reason the negro race has no physical diversity. They don't have straight hair or white facial features.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:

blah...blah...baaaaa

Whites did not come from black albinos, for the simple reason the negro race has no physical diversity. They don't have straight hair or white facial features.

-
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

[cassiterides writes]: How many reddish haired negroids are there with pale white skin?

[Marc writes]: I produced a page showing you many examples of pale white-skinned blacks with reddish hair.

You ignore the fact then go on to speak of albino negroids having afros; but choose a picture of one with straight hair.

You disprove yourself.

Then you mention that the woman's hair is artificially straightened in the same breath you earlier said she had a fro ... but your initial claim was there were no fair skinned, reddish haired blacks (and there are many).

You are not serious.

This is the last comment I shall ever make to you under any circumstances.

.........................Medieval European monarchs presented as staight-haired Africans.........................

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-65a.html

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ MARC IS A TROLL.

In his photos he includes pictures of straight haired SOUTH AMERICAN INDIANS and AINU since he has no straight haired negroids.

Negroids don't have straight hair. If you think they do post a photo of one. Not a photo of a south american amerindian family.

damn retard.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Then you mention that the woman's hair is artificially straightened in the same breath you earlier said she had a fro
=========

fucking troll.

LOOK AT HER HAIR ROOTS

-

THEY HAVE AN AFRO...

artificial straight hair is not natural.

Stop trolling.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

The girl has long blond hair - and she's black.

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Still waiting for you afrocentric trolls to paste a negroid with hair like this -

-

If you were serious and not troll accounts you would post one.

Instead you post photos of bearded AINU people or american indians from google images.

Its fucking retarded.

I ask for a negroid, and you paste ainu.

what will be next?

are the eskimos also black men with afros? [Roll Eyes]

You only poste for a reaction. Thats what a troll does. And i've wasted enough time with you.

I doubt you even believe what you type here. Heck, you probably aren't even black. You only post for a reaction.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
The girl has long blond hair - and she's black
=========

from google search:

''Parents Rosemere Fernandes de Andrade and her partner Joao are mixed-race Brazilians''

Brazil is a melting pot. The child boy in your photo is clearly not 100% negroid. That woman is black but her husband is clearly mixed brazilian, hence the straight hair.

Here is the hair texture of full blooded negroids:

-

Those are your afros you hate so much you claim your people are now straight haired.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:

blah...blah...baaaaa

-
Cassrider

The girl above is African!

Your dysfunctional albino brains is messed up. Like your albinism induced poor eyesight...

LOL!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com