EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » TYT Video: Barbershop owner "Beats" his Employee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TYT Video: Barbershop owner "Beats" his Employee
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFo-4Vg7xng&feature=related

****Watch the Video before reading this...*****

Ok so here is the Story in Full, After watching here is the comments of the shop owner himself..

im the barber in question...you may question the use of violence,ut my barbershop is free of drug dealers BECUASE i fight back. i challange The young turks to interview me and get the full story if news and not shock value is their purpose...for those who condemn me for my actions realize you inturn accept the reality of drug dealers and ignore the true harm they do...but judge me as you wish tho i didnt plan to fight him i dont regret my actions...

and the kid was mine...he also watched me goto jail for something i didnt do...came to see me in the county jail...my son also woke up at night wondering where i was....besides his mother sent him to the bathroom and i didnt stomp him and whether it was justified or not it wasnt planned i spazzed,for four years ive prevented drugs from being sold OUTSIDE of my shop and to have another barber sell from INSIDE sent the wrong message so i sent another...i didnt do it for public approval or praise

The Employee was selling Drugs out of the Shop. According to the Comments the Shop owner got sent to jail. Mind you The shop owner made a stance against Drugs selling outside the shop, and then he gets locked up for drug selling in his place of Bis.....

So In my opinon the Shop Owner was justified. If that was me and I got locked up I would have went into a blind rage and tried to kill that dumbass kid. Seriously he gives him a job and the dude turns around and disrepects him like that. Not only that but the shop owner has a Child and a Wife/Family to support...

All I gotta say is Beat his ass!!

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incidents like this one remind me of bullies in the public school system. Should you fight back you are penalized by the administration. Usually, the problem esculates after the propery authority fails to provide any intervention to the situlation.

More people that live in ghetto communities should stop feeling helpless and start policing their commuities. When you live in areas of high drug trafficing you cannot depend upon the police to provide any protection. Of course you must be tactful about this as well or you could sign yourself a death warrant.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, I mean if you watch the video you are like Damn he kinda went to far, but the man took a stance against Drug Dealing which is a big deal as it is, but then he ends up behind bars because of another Barber and on top of that for the same violation he took a stance against.

Im not gonna lie, this is the kind of action more black men need to take. Im 100% behind this man's actions.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why I dislike Jews.
The B'nai B'rith and its Anti-Defamation League's Secret Lodge played a central role in the drugging of America. They championed peddling drugs in America as they peddled Opium in China, calling it, Free Trade.
In 1992, The streets in many towns across the USA are dominated now by drug traffickers whose deadly poison has inflicted both a subculture of addiction and violence and a spread of AIDS among the predominantly black population.

Community-based efforts led by the Nation of Islam have begun to roll back that new subculture of slavery and despair, restoring safety and dignity to some of the most desperately poor neighborhoods in the United States.

And as soon as they began to be successful, they came under attack by the ADL.

True to its history, the B'nai B'rith/ADL intercedes to turn back the clock to the days of slavery, for drug addiction is a form of euphemistic slavery, and those who are addicted are subject to the whims of those who have enslaved them.

Simultaneously, the ADL set off a massive wave of anger and resentment in the African American community when in June 1992 it published the fiction, "The Anti-Semitism of Black Demagogues and Extremists".
The widely-circulated ADL report is a frontal attack on the Nation of Islam and its leader, Minister Louis Farrakhan. It openly threatens retribution against any elected officials or political activists who associate with or publicly commend the Nation of Islam.

No other black organization, especially black churches has done so much to bring blacks up out of poverty and give them a sense of self-worth. The NOI has succeeded in bringing black families together, where they stay together. No other black organization has been near as successful at taking drugs off the streets like the Nation of Islam.
In 1988 the Nation Of Islam launched a program to clean up Washington DCs drug infested black projects of drug dealers. They moved swiftly using the defensive security are of the NOI, The Fruit of Islam, who stood guard at the projects day and night, battling the heavily armed drug dealers until they succeeded in running every deal dealer away. The program was so successful, the NOI were awarded a US Federal government contract to keep the program alive and the projects drug free. With the contract, the NOI was preparing to expand the program to black inner cities across the country in Baltimore, Delaware, New Jersy, Detroit, Chicago, etc.

Exemplary of the success of the program is the Mayfair Mansions Housing Complex in northeast Washington. Mayfair Mansions went from an ugly, unsafe, open-air drug market in 1988 to being a handsomely restored, safe, vibrant community as a result of Dope Buster patrols.

When HUD Secretary Jack Kemp visited Mayfair Mansions earlier this year [1992], he admitted that the Nation of Islam's Dope Busters deserved the credit, and indicated that he was open to granting the patrols federal government contracts.

In July 1992, a major uproar developed in Washington, D.C. when the ADL, the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith--was caught red-handed in an ugly attempt to shut down any government contact with what has been the only effective effort to clean up drug and crime-infested areas in the nation's capitol: the Nation of Islam's now famous "Dope Busters".
The ADL aggressively whined to teh Federal government regarding funding this NOI Anti-Drug program. They succeeded and the US government canceled funding to the NOI program. As expected, the drug dealer soon returned and took up their old posts.

When Washington, D.C. Mayor Sharon Pratt Kelly issued an official proclamation honoring Nation of Islam leader, Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad, for his leadership in the Dope Busters campaign, and for his ground-breaking work in treating AIDS patients with an African-developed anti-AIDS drug, the ADL went absolutely insane.

Kelly was repeatedly hit with ADL-organized delegations demanding that the proclamation be rescinded lest she be identified as an anti-semite. This is how the ADL blackmail leaders, police chiefs, mayors, and military officers into doing their bidding for fear of being labeled anti-semitic.

When she refused, the ADL engaged in a national barrage of media attacks against the Nation of Islam. The attacks culminated in an article run in the "Washington Times" co-authored by ADL National Director Abe Foxman and Fact-Finding Director Myra Lansky Bolland.

Ultimately, Kelly succumbed to ADL demands and issued an open letter to the community in which she continued to praise Dr. Muhammad's work against drugs, violence, and AIDS, but condemned alleged anti-semitic statements attributed to him by the ADL.

The ADL's charges against the Dope Busters carry little credibility and leave the ADL completely exposed as nothing more than a protection racket for the drug cartel.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fact-Finding Director" lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Minister Farakhan hadn't insulted jews in his remarks with his big mouth maybe all the nice sweetheart gentile George Bush type white people in the government would have rubber stamped FOI vigilante beatdowns.
You have to admire the gangsterism of the Jews.
If only our folk could keep it gangsta the way they do.

I've got to hand it to MK though, A brother beats down somebody in his barbershop, somehow Jews are linked to it.

man, MK. Jews run your brain

Posts: 43011 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You are right for once L.
Jews are gangsta drug dealers and strong arm experts. They deal drugs to children, and suck their penises right after they are circumcised like beanie headed vampires. When they aren't vampiring, they are leeching. of the Macrobdella decora species to be exact.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Buddhist thought

Joe's Bed-Stuy Barbershop: We Cut Heads (1983)

1/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_5Hc0TYphs

2/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMCSXhdZYjo&feature=related

3/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGIjgFKloNM&feature=related

4/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XPKM-jzekM&feature=related

Lp

Posts: 43011 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im on the owner side. If there is ever a time when a private citizen takes the law into his/her own hand and be morally justified, this is one of them.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
I agree!!

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time was a neighbor saw a kid fukin-up that neighbor could take the kid in hand and the parent of that kid would take further actions..yes I am talking about the concept of it takes a village to raise a child now this is where Liberalism lose me kids now have the right to sue their parents and teachers for corporal punishment I am not talking child abuse here but a measured response to and the sense of responsibility folks used to have for kids in the neighbor hood and each other in general,today we see kids fukin up we just walk on by...well it ain't my problem it ain't my kid.. until that kid takes it over the top get a gun from somewhere and put it to your face.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada-Anansi

What you said rings true sadly. Too many people turn an blind eye when they see children messing up.

In my Neighbourhood I was walking home and saw these 2 children arguing over an Bike. I came up and asked them whos bike it was, they both stated that it was there bike. One kid was in tears and the other had an scooter in his hand. The kid with the scooter finally decided to give the bike back to the child who was in tears and problem was solved, except the child with the scooter then started making fun of the other child. When I tried to intervene, the child shouted out "I don't know you, My mom told me not to talk to strangers". This was an good and bad thing, Children should not talk to strangers but really man, why would they both tell me that the bike was theres if I was an stranger?

All I can say is that it DOES take an village to raise an child and raise them properly. The Future(Children) deserve that much and we must teach them to respect their peers and not to try and steal from eachother especially when one youngin allows another to use his property. In this terrible world of excess and corruption raising children has become an very tough Job.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com