EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Alex Jones calls out Blacks on the flash mobing and London rioting!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alex Jones calls out Blacks on the flash mobing and London rioting!
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Libtards and red commie Negroes, your days of 'Black-washing' and 'Black-sanitizing' the news are OVER! When the likes of Alex Jones start calling out Blacks over their anti-social behavior, you know that the White Western world has had enough with kowtowing and pandering to the Negro population.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoN-v2OmbFM&feature=feedu

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More people calling out Blacks. Fast fwd to frame 2:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azl9ST-Haeo&feature=feedu

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks as if the rioters may have some troubles of their own coming their way.

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-british-far-aims-quell-riots-232823148.html

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT

Violence is violence regardless of source and place. Thus let's hear you condemn Cameron's thug gangbangers for their mindless violence against Libya. There you have thugs in uniform(RAF) bombing property and killing innocents in Libya. Lately, the gangbanger banksters just pulled off a huge heist of Libyan money.

What you have in London is the start of the African Spring. The Empire is striking back and next thing they are--based on tweets--is to invade the Parliament and the Palace--where a lineage of vile slave dealers(Elizabeth I et al.) and colonial plunderers reside. The Crown Jewels, looted from somewhere in Africa is up for grabs.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me a break, lamin, seriously. The lame ass Black extremist talking point now falls on deaf ear. Yall done used up your capital. Excuses are over!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unvarnished facts are facts. Unvarnished history is history--which you don't like to hear. I am waiting for your boys of the muscular heritage of Toussaint, Christophe and Dessalines lineage to do their Bastille day in Paris. France has effing around with that debt they owe Haiti. Just would like to see that phony high-heeled dwarf, Sarkozy run from Elysee Palace. Amazing--not really--that France has a AAA rating and hasn't paid its debt to Haiti.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
If Haitians decided to revolt it would be justified. On the other hand, you American and English Blacks make me sick to the stomach! There is no justification for this shyt, none!
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Oops, I confused you with CT--your doppelganger[or banger]--with my reference to Haiti. Note I normally send my missives from Africa. Just glad to see the Diaspora as feisty as ever willing to do the same "smash and grab" that made Empire so big.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] the London rioting happens to be MULTI-RACIAL you dunce internet duppy....It's EVERYONE every age, race and creed who is out there rioting and looting...

mi cousin who live ah London tell mi seh he's seen nuff 'white' people teefin creps and t-shirt from JD Sports, lol people ah gwan like its just a black ting...lol....dem seh even the ortho Jews were looting in Tottenham...

See the 'white' man creeping out the store with goods in his hand (video at link)- http://news.sky.com/home/article/16045235

-

The family went asking the police for answer and after 5 hours no senior officer had agreed to come out and talk to dem....imagine the yute's mother had to hear on the news that police kill her son....then an already angry mob saw this happen- dem kick up di little gyal and then di WAR START: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX9qZVsMQP8&feature=player_embedded

London riots: the underclass lashes out
London's rioters are the products of a crumbling nation, and an indifferent political class that has turned its back on them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ashes-out.html

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
South Bank University student Jake Manu, 28, said Mr Duggan's death and the subsequent lack of dialogue from the police triggered the riot.But he said tensions - some racial - had been bubbling for a long time."The police never talk to us, they ignore us, they don't think we're human in this area," he said."We get pulled over all the time like criminals. If you're wearing a black hood, [if] you're a black man, they pull you over for no reason."
quote:
But if I wear like a hoody and walk in the road, they'll just call you, check you and search you - that's a breach of your human rights."

He added: "I'm not happy about the rioting, but I think it was necessary so that the people will know what's going on in this community and they'll learn from that."

quote:
Youth worker Michelle Jackson, 43, said people were angry that the police were talking to the media but not to Mr Duggan's family.

She also said racial tensions between police and local youths had underpinned events.

"I knew the person that was shot, he's a really nice guy, and they're making him out to be some kind of gangster involved in guns and all that kind of stuff.

"The way the police treat black people is like we're nothing, they handle us really like we're nothing. They speak to the young people like they're nothing."

She said the police needed to engage more with youngsters.

"They pull us out of cars like we're drug dealers. The only reason why people did what they did is because this is the only way we're going to get heard," she said.

Even people from the 'white' community agree:
quote:
Former accountant Alfred Griffith, 68, who has lived in the area for almost 30 years, said: "I have seen the behaviour of some of the police in this area and I haven't been happy about it.

"I think some behave in an arrogant manner that puts people's backs up."

quote:
The Guardian's crime correspondent, Sandra Laville, reports:

The revelation will fuel the fury in Tottenham about the killing of Mark Duggan by armed officers.

It also undermines suggestions that there was an exchange of fire between Duggan and the police before he died.

The bullet which was found lodged in the radio of one of the officers at the scene is still undergoing forensic tests. But reliable sources have said the first ballistics examinations suggested it was a police issue bullet.

These are very distinct as the Metropolitan Police uses dum dum type hollowed out bullets designed not to pass through an object.

The early suggestion from the IPCC was that the Met officers had returned fire after someone in the minicab opened fire. But the result of the ballistics early test suggests both shots fired came from the police.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/
Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe the riots will last much longer. They're running out of stuff to steal which is basically what this whole thing is about in the first place. Nothing but a bunch of hoodlums and thieves looking for any excuse to get something for nothing.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
SG,
Same way your pink-faced kin got not just something, but a whole lot for nothing when they looted all of Africa, the Americas, Australasia and parts of Asia.

So when are you folks gonna start handing stuff back? I mean serious stuff like whole continents and all that gold bullion and fancy diamonds lodged in pinky's vaults.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^F'in hilarious that when its anyone other than whites doing the same, or whatever the situation may be they're considered hoodlums looting and rioting but when it's whites they're simply surviving, protesting and revolting.

Simple reminder...

Black People "Loot" Food … White People "Find" Food.

-

-

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Oops, I confused you with CT--your doppelganger[or banger]--with my reference to Haiti. Note I normally send my missives from Africa. Just glad to see the Diaspora as feisty as ever willing to do the same "smash and grab" that made Empire so big.

*Thumbs up*, and yea CT is the same individual.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
SG,
Same way your pink-faced kin got not just something, but a whole lot for nothing when they looted all of Africa, the Americas, Australasia and parts of Asia.

So when are you folks gonna start handing stuff back? I mean serious stuff like whole continents and all that gold bullion and fancy diamonds lodged in pinky's vaults.

It's time for you to quit making excuses for your own imagined failures as a human being. You are no better than those thieves running around in the streets stealing everything they can get their hands on. If you want something go out and work for it and quit making lame excuses that somebody owes you something for being born black. If you don't have the capability to earn what you want out of life, it's nobody elses fault. There's nobody alive responsible for what happened 2 or 3 hundred years ago so you don't have any argument. Get a life. [Roll Eyes]
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AGÜEYBANÁ(Mind718):
^^F'in hilarious that when its anyone other than whites doing the same it's considered looting and rioting but when it's whites they're simply surviving and revolting.

Western people have taken you and your people in and tried to give you opportunities, welfare, education and a good life and you don't appreciate none of that. You are disrespectful and ungrateful. If you don't like it among whites, then you know what to do. All it takes is a plane ride to the beloved motherland. Need directions to the airport?
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
SG,

Dem nuh get di fact seh people tiyad ah di f*kry...dem cross angry miserable *in mi best Bounty voice*
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
quote:
^^F'in hilarious that when its anyone other than whites doing the same it's considered looting and rioting but when it's whites they're simply surviving and revolting.

Western people have taken you and your people in and tried to give you opportunities, welfare, education and a good life and you don't appreciate none of that.. You are disrespectful and ungrateful. If you don't like it among whites, then you know what to do. All it takes is a plane ride to the beloved motherland. Need directions to the airport?
Wtf. First of all you don't know me from a hole in the wall, secondly you clearly lack basic reading comprehension skills. Where does your reply even follow anything of what I said? LoL. Thirdly your response is pretty much indicative of the ignorance I wrote of yet you don't even realize it. You don't know who me and my people are, so stop talking out your jack-ass and we'll keep it at that.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
quote:

Western people have taken you and your people in and tried to give you opportunities, welfare, education and a good life and you don't appreciate none of that.. You are disrespectful and ungrateful. If you don't like it among whites, then you know what to do. All it takes is a plane ride to the beloved motherland. Need directions to the airport?
Wtf. You lack basic reading comprehension skills. Where does your reply even follow anything of what I said? LoL. Your response is pretty much indicative of the ignorance I wrote of yet you don't even realize it. Btw you don't know who my people are, so stop talking out your jackass and we'll keep it at that.
I tell you what, if I knew that you would never come back, I would personally buy the plane ticket myself. [Wink]
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^You must be like a lil junior high or high school girl, am I right? Your replies bespeak of your immaturity, so I hope so. Btw if anyone had to leave the American continents it would be you and your people back to Europe without all that they've stolen, if we were to get technical, as some of my ancestors are rooted here in the Americas I'll stay. Deal?

But anyway, if you want to actually respond to what I said, then explain why its considered "looting" food for blacks and in turn "finding" food for whites in the same situation?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
SG,
Quit the confounded snivelling. Your kin are world's past masters of looting, murder, and plunder with thuggery. What's going on in Britain is just TV stuff--nothing really compared to the real stuff your folks engaged in.

And people don't forget massive looting and murder. That's why there's history. So that's why there's no statute of limitations for looting--the booty is still there in one form or another--and murder.

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
SG,
Quit the confounded snivelling. Your kin are world's past masters of looting, murder, and plunder with thuggery. What's going on in Britain is just TV stuff--nothing really compared to the real stuff your folks engaged in.

And people don't forget massive looting and murder. That's why there's history. So that's why there's no statute of limitations for looting--the booty is still there in one form or another--and murder.

You still think you have an argument and that is funny. Do you even comprehend the fact that no one alive is responsible for anything that happened centuries ago? I still don't think you understand that, I don't owe you anything. History is just that, history.

In fact you don't even have a logical argument. It doesn't make sense. Here let me teach you something about simple logic. Let me ask you a few basic questions just to show that you don't have an argument. Would you change the course of history if you could? And if you could and would change history, in what way would you change it? And do you think that you would even exist after changing the prior course of events that happened before you were even born? It will be very interesting to see your answers.lol

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a f-king moron the London riots are not exclusive to blacks..

-

http://www.pravasitoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/london-riots.jpg

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Riots..Vancover Riots..

BTW, Alex Jones said it was people of ALL RACES jack ass...

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is the dumb ass calling the London riots a racial issue? It is a class issue. England have very few issues with race.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rising up of the middle and poor classes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0QVjJSP8XI
 -

What's happening now is a reaction to to the drastic cuts in programs and tax cut for the super rich called it class warfare.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Rising up of the middle and poor classes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0QVjJSP8XI
 -

What's happening now is a reaction to to the drastic cuts in programs and tax cut for the super rich called it class warfare.

EXACTLY...

as an aside:

quote:
England have very few issues with race.
fram what mi get fi ovastand fram mi family wey live deh, fram odda BLACK PEOPLE who live deh, that is NOT true...

since you must've missed it the first time, I'll post it again for you:

quote:
South Bank University student Jake Manu, 28, said Mr Duggan's death and the subsequent lack of dialogue from the police triggered the riot.But he said tensions - some racial - had been bubbling for a long time."The police never talk to us, they ignore us, they don't think we're human in this area," he said."We get pulled over all the time like criminals. If you're wearing a black hood, [if] you're a black man, they pull you over for no reason."
quote:
But if I wear like a hoody and walk in the road, they'll just call you, check you and search you - that's a breach of your human rights."

He added: "I'm not happy about the rioting, but I think it was necessary so that the people will know what's going on in this community and they'll learn from that."

quote:
Youth worker Michelle Jackson, 43, said people were angry that the police were talking to the media but not to Mr Duggan's family.

She also said racial tensions between police and local youths had underpinned events.

"I knew the person that was shot, he's a really nice guy, and they're making him out to be some kind of gangster involved in guns and all that kind of stuff.

"The way the police treat black people is like we're nothing, they handle us really like we're nothing. They speak to the young people like they're nothing."

She said the police needed to engage more with youngsters.

"They pull us out of cars like we're drug dealers. The only reason why people did what they did is because this is the only way we're going to get heard," she said.

Even people from the 'white' community agree:
quote:

quote:
Former accountant Alfred Griffith, 68, who has lived in the area for almost 30 years, said: "I have seen the behaviour of some of the police in this area and I haven't been happy about it.

"I think some behave in an arrogant manner that puts people's backs up."

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Police beating up di yutes dem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgXpNqT2kJE&feature=player_embedded

PM speaks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MfyMw1YddSY

Mi glad seh Black People hearing it fram di horse's mout who is English and who is not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h6p4itkdLi8

mi cousin tell mi and oddas seh:

quote:
All who live inna di inna city know, road not nice out there, life getting harder and its the wants and have nots and the i will take it if i can crew all around us, if your not street smart and walking around with your eyes closed u will be in trouble being a black man

LONDON CITY NOT PRETTY AT ALL

the best place fi mi is inna mi yard or mi gal yard.....

to all mi uk and london frien dem DIS TING A GET WAY OUTTA HAND and im sorry to say it will get worse, 2012 watch out....

from I hear these little fassy on Sky news bout "We the real citizens of Enfield" mi say to myself them lucky man a cool now. It would so nice fi tool up and go see how tough them really are... Was cussing bout it to a friend and she say "No they just protecting their own" only for her to call me back and say they beat up her friend and was trying to drag him in a car

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is good to see law abiding Englishmen helping the government fight these hooligans.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Who is the dumb ass calling the London riots a racial issue? It is a class issue. England have very few issues with race.

Not true. When it comes to the workplace, racism based on color is business as usual.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
It is good to see law abiding Englishmen helping the government fight these hooligans.

Alex Jones is a pink idiot like you! [Razz]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
I c u have reverted back to lacing your gunja spliff with detergent, heh? [Eek!]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:

Alex Jones is a pink idiot like you! [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com