EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Result Of Jews Enriching The Most Ignorant Among Us (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Result Of Jews Enriching The Most Ignorant Among Us
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubbing Fans' Noses in Rappers' Riches

In case you didn't already know, Watch the Throne makes it clear: Jay-Z and Kanye West are much, much richer than you are.

For anyone annoyed by Jay-Z's and West's constant references to their riches throughout the album, don't be. We created these two monsters of rap through our undying allegiances to their music and thus had a willing hand in the creation of their brand of Republican rap, which they shout from high atop their respective thrones in song after song.

Watch the Throne is not an album for the people so much as it is an album made on the backs of them. Many who purchased it have been following both Jay-Z's and West's careers from their humble beginnings, and what do they get in return? An album focusing on what loyal fandom has bought them.

We shouldn't complain about rich rappers rapping about how rich they are. Hip-hop has been this way since the shiny-suit era was running on all cylinders, back when no one really believed rappers were as rich as they said they were. But unlike some of their boastful contemporaries, West and Jay-Z really have made millions. What's unfortunate is they seem to want to rub our noses in it.

http://www.theroot.com/views/rubbing-fans-noses-rappers-riches

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rahotep101
Member # 18764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rahotep101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The distasteful materialism of black rappers is the fault of jews?
Posts: 870 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the fvck does a Jew have to do with rap?! Are you fvcking kiddin me?!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither of you two have been or are associated with the music industry, and therefore don't see who develops and steers the pattern of popular music.

There is a formula used to tailor the music deemed as acceptable and profitable the recording industry uses. Rappers do not develop this formula, they simply conform to it.

You hoppers have been dumbed down so far, you only see the surface level of any situation.
You fail to see who owns and controls Rap outlets such as;
B.E.T. (Jewish controlled Board Of Directors)
Radio-One (Jewish Controlled Board Of Directors)
M.T.V. (Jewish Controlled Board Of Directors)
Oprah (Jewish Controlled)

I have a close friend who is a big shot at Radio-One. He had been with the station over 10 years and like many blacks, unaware of who actually controlled the company for which he worked. One day after he and I had a conversation, which of course he contested, he decided to prove me wrong and ventured into territory that he had never ventured in the decade with the company; the board room during a annual meeting. When he looked in he was shocked to find that the company he had thought was black owned and controlled, had a Board room full of Directors who except for the owners son, were otherwise all Jewish. These Jews dictate the programming format for the entire company and all of the nationwide stations.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Nigga please, I used to bang with Killah Priest back in the 90s. I know everything there is to know about the music industry. It is all about the market; you supply the market with what is in demand. The dumb shmuck Negroes love violent and decadent music, thus, the Jew bigwig will supply it. Fvck off with that shyt. This is the nature of Capitalism.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^Nigga please, I used to bang with Killah Priest back in the 90s. I know everything there is to know about the music industry. It is all about the market; you supply the market with what is in demand. The dumb shmuck Negroes love violent and decadent music, thus, the Jew bigwig will supply it. Fvck off with that shyt. This is the nature of Capitalism.

Killer Priest. LOL, a nobody.

In my day, I was signed with Motown, Arista, and Columbia records.
I've preformed with Parliment-Funkadelic, Brass Construction, Cameo, Kurtis Blow, Pockets, and many others.
Little Jewish Hooper, you don't know ****!

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killah Priest might be a nobody but his wife intermingled with Jay-Z before he became a CEO. Both have since parted ways so I think Killah Priest knows slightly more about the modern music industry than you masy give him credit. Even if you remove Jews from the equation most hip-hop coumsumer(majority white) wanted prefer ghetto fairy tales over anything positive or empowering. Just ask artists like Mos Def, Talib Kweli and Dead Prez. Jay-Z is actually a quality artists and even called out Jews on his records but has deviated into mediocrity to keep up with the trend of low quality southern artists.

Jay-Z stated that he wanted to do more positive music but that it would not sell.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Killah Priest might be a nobody but his wife intermingled with Jay-Z before he became a CEO. Both have since parted ways so I think Killah Priest knows slightly more about the modern music industry than you masy give him credit. Even if you remove Jews from the equation most hip-hop coumsumer(majority white) wanted prefer ghetto fairy tales over anything positive or empowering. Just ask artists like Mos Def, Talib Kweli and Dead Prez. Jay-Z is actually a quality artists and even called out Jews on his records but has deviated into mediocrity to keep up with the trend of low quality southern artists.

Jay-Z stated that he wanted to do more positive music but that it would not sell.

Jay-Z is partnered with the Russian mob. When they approached Jay-Z and his then partner Dame Dash, Jay-Z was all for it, but Dame said HELL NO!! You see what has happened to Dame, right.

At the advent of NWA, all this garbage so-called hardcore rap was only playing off the ignorance and devastation left in the wake of Ronald Reagan & George Bush flooding the USA black neighborhoods with crack cocaine. As a result of many then parents being strung out of crack, their children were left unattended, unmanaged, and confused as a bowl of Chinese noodles and vegetables.
Then the Jewish record labels came in a selected these confused children who had previously never left their hoods or cities in their lives and made them stars by promoting the message that Jews wanted blacks to hear. Violence, Anything to get a dollar, petty materialism, black on black crime, reducing women to tricks and Hoes, glamorizing the drug trade, etc.
In this state of mind, Jews no longer had to be concerned about the rise of another Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, or Marcus Garvey. As you can plainly see, it worked like a charm.
A concerned group of black mothers organized to protest this blatant bribe of their children and forecast the pending damage to the community that would result from it. In response the Jews controlling the kids created and put in the lips of the children to diss these protests.
The response was one word to use while ignoring the validity of what these black mothers had to say; Hater. Ever since, rappers have used it to dispel all criticism, and the kids have been dumbed down exactly as those mother/parents had predicted.

This Youtube/Facebook (Both Jewish Controlled) generation has absolutely no clue about how they are being manipulated or what a US dollar truly represents. They don't realize that they have been given trinkets to assist in the destruction of their own people.
Anyway, what does that say about our youth when their main idols are hand selected by Jews to spit out juvenile nursery rhymes over real legacy music?
Instead of using real role models such as Reginald Lewis, who built a billion dollar empire, Beatric Foods, based on real products of value; food, today's youth idolize ignorant rappers whose product is nursery rhymes, and extent of their business skills is promotion of alcohol, clothes, perfume, and any other superficial low end commodity.

Jay-Z has never released a positive product in his life. Even Beyounce's songs are all Pro-women, Anti-male laced productions.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Co-sign. Rap is really juvenile nursery rhythm .. . but. . . .I admit, the hook gets me. As my brother say “ the bass is African” it is hard to ignore it.
But what’s up with the garbage Beyounce put out recently. I heard from some of her “haters” that the music company actual bought over 100,000 copies to make it go Gold. You are right it all games and mind play.

“Jay-Z has never released a positive product in his life. Even Beyounce's songs are all Pro-women, Anti-male laced productions”

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
ausar, do you realize that you are inadvertently saying that the Negro is inferior to the White man? The consumers of rap music are whites, based on your claim. But yet, the music seems to have a devastating effect on Blacks. Why is that, seeing as it is mostly Whites, not Blacks, that are purchasing rap CDs?

quote:

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Co-sign. Rap is really juvenile nursery rhythm .. . but. . . .I admit, the hook gets me. As my brother say “ the bass is African” it is hard to ignore it.
But what’s up with the garbage Beyounce put out recently. I heard from some of her “haters” that the music company actual bought over 100,000 copies to make it go Gold. You are right it all games and mind play.

“Jay-Z has never released a positive product in his life. Even Beyounce's songs are all Pro-women, Anti-male laced productions”

The Bass is what has ALWAYS sold rap. It is African having been started in New York with Africa Bambaataa & The B-Boys.

What Jay-z and others today are making is not rap, but BS!
In fact, Rap has been dead for the last 10 years. It really needs a new label. Something like, Mindless Idiot Music Introducing Consumerism (MiMiC), and is has more in common with Metal and Hard Rock than black music.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
The bass line in rap songs hooks mostly the Negro because the rhythm to the beat is a primal sound, and speaks to the primitive instinct which persists in a nigga. In other words, the nigga hears the calling of the jungle and responds accordingly. It is as simple as that.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact that whites are the main cosumers of hip-hop is not just a claim but a fact. I don't think it speaks to whether black people are inferior or not but it does demonstrate that African-Americans need better public relations. Many of the hip-hop artists are simply poor ghetto youth that look to music as a way out of their poverty into a better life. This cycle is seen in other avenues of entertainment such as sports.

However, one cannot escape no matter how exagerated many of the claims of hip-hop artists exists and many communities described in lyrics are present. I think this reality scares both upper class whites and African Americans. The question is what can be done to improve the conditions of these communities and also improve the public relations of African-Americans.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^ausar, you obfuscated my question. I will ask again --Why is it that rap music psychologically affects mainly the Negro when its main consumer is the White man?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I cannot objectively answer that question because I am not African-American, I would argue that rap music affects the white cosumers as much as it does African-Americans but that African-Americans probably identify with it more because its apart of their everyday reality. You can see portions of ghetto rap culture seep into middle class suburbia. Other than the following I cannot say honestly.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^ausar, okay, fair enough. Can you explain why Al Capone gangster movies affect Blacks more than Whites even though that form of gangsterism is foreign to Blacks?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well we have a couple of options to resolve this problem

1) black people boycott the bad music artists*

2) only non Jewish white people allowed to fund rap music

3) black people form their own distribution company and thus produce music more beneficial to black folk

4) a law is passed making rap conform to Islamic guidlines

5) Jay Z's and Kanye West's bank accounts are frozen and all assets are redirected to benefit the community

6) law passed banning Eminem and other albinos from stealing rap music

7) 50 Cent forced to produce only educational rap

8) all students required to learn the piano

9) students instructed, "listen to, if you must, but don't emulate"

10) heavy drum beats banned from music, too physical not mental

11) all public schools teach some classes in trades

*wait a minute isn't that blaming the victim?

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Maybe because they feel overpowered by the majority American culture so that the only rapid upward mobility is by gangsterism. You must consider that most of the Italians were in a marginal state until they were excepted as main stream whites. These movies contain a component of marginized people rising up by any means to obtain the American dream.

Every ghetto person grows up to admire the gangster in movies like the godfather and scareface because its they only plausible ambition they can obtain.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You do realize that while Italians were the early gangsters of America, they have since renounced that part of the culture and earned their keep with an honest living. What is our excuse?

quote:
Maybe because they feel overpowered by the majority American culture so that the only rapid upward mobility is by gangsterism. You must consider that most of the Italians were in a marginal state until they were excepted as main stream whites. These movies contain a component of marginized people rising up by any means to obtain the American dream.

Every ghetto person grows up to admire the gangster in movies like the godfather and scareface because its they only plausible ambition they can obtain.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Cofirming, that is not relevent to why African Americans admire gangster movies. I simply made a point that many may emphasize with the people depicted in the movies because of their social status.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^ausar, again, why is it these forms of entertainment have a devasting psychological effect on Blacks, yet, when non-blacks are exposed to the same, you do not see a similar outcome?

Your reasoning that Blacks identify with the narative in these movies and songs does not hack it, because Italians also identified with gangsterism, yet they were able to rid the culture of it. What gives, dude?

Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoEKWtgJQAU
 -

Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Confirming, I cannot answer your question because its a matter of interpretation. Most of the ghetto population of Frace also looks up to gangster movies and rap music. Since many African-Americans see stuff as depicted in the movies then they can identify with it. When the same ghetto African-americans move up they will probably not idenity with gangsterism as they do know. This is the only explaination. How do you feel about this situlation? Do you believe its innate?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^I provided the Italian scenario to illustrate how your line of reason, based solely on it, is flawed. Other variables exist that you seem to ignore or are not aware of; there is more to it than social or cultural identification.

I believe that there is a genetic component to Blacks being more apt than non-Blacks to act out the particular narrative in these forms of entertainment. The Negro is genetically predisposed to violent behavior, and the music/movie fosters that psychological state by which he can readily succumb to the violent tendency.

In a nutshell, at the present level of evolution of humankind, violence has more appeal to the Black psychie than non-blacks.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
The fact that whites are the main cosumers of hip-hop is not just a claim but a fact. I don't think it speaks to whether black people are inferior or not but it does demonstrate that African-Americans need better public relations. Many of the hip-hop artists are simply poor ghetto youth that look to music as a way out of their poverty into a better life. This cycle is seen in other avenues of entertainment such as sports.

However, one cannot escape no matter how exagerated many of the claims of hip-hop artists exists and many communities described in lyrics are present. I think this reality scares both upper class whites and African Americans. The question is what can be done to improve the conditions of these communities and also improve the public relations of African-Americans.

You are right. According to Billboard, approx. 76% of Rap music is consumed by white teens. This is why I mentioned above that today's Rap is much closer to Heavy Metal and Rock than Soul music, in terms of the message of Chaos and misguided rebellion. Is this by coincidence, or by design of the Rappers themselves? No way. It's due to Jews influencing and guiding it where they wanted to be so they could make a killing. If Jay-Z is making $100M per year, then you can bet the Jews handling him are making billions.
Youth doing Rap are motivated by the same economic paradigm as motivates inner city drug dealers. and not surprisingly, it has similar detrimental effects on the black community.

Jews did not want the positive messages of KRS or Public enemy trickling down into the minds of black youth, that said; Take responsibility for your people and culture, don't fall for the tricks and practices of the Jews, be socially conscience and elevate your minds.
What Jews preferred was a message that says, make the money anyway you can without regard to the social consequence's, and when you make it, give it right back to us by purchasing our trinkets which costs us $1000 to manufacture, but will cost you $100,000. A pair of Nike tennis shoes cost around $10 to make, and can cost up to several hundred dollars to these hoppers, or up to 1000% profit.
Reminds me of when the English settlers (Jews) purchased New York from th native for a handful of glass beads.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
^ausar, okay, fair enough. Can you explain why Al Capone gangster movies affect Blacks more than Whites even though that form of gangsterism is foreign to Blacks?

This is a false premise.
There are at least a magnitude more white criminals then exists in the black communities. Check out the FBI's most wanted list and the top three are almost always Russians involved in the Russian mob.
Many of these mobsters also operate in what America sees as legitimate businesses such as, Banking, Real Estate, Medical and electronics industries, etc., simply because they have the money to buy legitimacy whereas blacks do not.

Look at Israel where most of the criminals who control the worldwide Porn, drug, slavery, and high jacking criminals reside, and why Israel has no extradite laws.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^LOL!! ratio of criminals to population (black population vs. white population), more black criminals, buddy.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ Obviously you have over looked Wall Street and their ponzis (can u say Bernard Madoff), bankers and their red-lining, misrepresentation of products, security frauds (Found guilty by US Justice but not charged), The US Congress (Guilty of violating the Constitution prohibiting making profit from US citizens), US military Contractors such as; Boeing, Raytheon, Lockheed, Blackwater (Guilty of embellishment, overcharging, and misc missing fund in hundreds of billions but not charged), AIG whose CEO (Greenberg) found guilty but not charged for embellishing 1 Billion dollars, CEO of American Peanuts who knowingly shipped tainted peanut butter killing 8 children (found guilty by not charged), etc., etc., etc.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:

Reminds me of when the English settlers (Jews) purchased New York from the native for a handful of glass beads.

Melanin, I don't intend to jump on you about this I just find this confusing. You have mentioned English settlers and in parenthesis you have written "(Jews)"
I just need clarifictaion on this. I thought the first European settlers to New York were Dutch and English Protetsants, virtually no Jews?
Is there some new lingo going around that refers to all white people as "Jews" ?
Please explain this, thanks. I've heard other people do this also. They say stuff like "white people ( jews)... "
and they say it in a context like all white people are jews. I thought Jews are something under 2% of white people.
Is this some new way of using the word Jew, that it means all white people?

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You do realize that while Italians were the early gangsters of America, they have since renounced that part of the culture and earned their keep with an honest living. What is our excuse?

I thought it was the Irish that were the early gangsters in America. [Confused]
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
As American society and culture developed, new immigrants were relocating to the United States. The first major gangs in 19th century New York City were the Irish gangs such as the Whyos and the Dead Rabbits, followed by the Italian Five Points Gang and later a Jewish gang known as the Monk Eastman Gang. There were also "nativist" anti-immigration gangs such as the anti-Catholic, and anti-Irish gang Bowery Boys.The stereotypical image and myth of the American gangster is closely associated with organized crime during the Prohibition era of the 1920s and 1930s.
Al Capone was one of the most influential gangsters during this period. Born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 1899 to immigrant parents, Capone was recruited by the Five Points Gang in the early 1920s. Capone’s childhood friend, Lucky Luciano, was also originally a member of the Five Points Gang. Capone would rise to control a major portion of illicit activity such as gambling, prostitution, and bootlegging in Chicago, Illinois during the early twentieth century.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

Reminds me of when the English settlers (Jews) purchased New York from the native for a handful of glass beads.

Melanin, I don't intend to jump on you about this I just find this confusing. You have mentioned English settlers and in parenthesis you have written "(Jews)"
I just need clarifictaion on this. I thought the first European settlers to New York were Dutch and English Protetsants, virtually no Jews?
Is there some new lingo going around that refers to all white people as "Jews" ?
Please explain this, thanks. I've heard other people do this also. They say stuff like "white people ( jews)... "
and they say it in a context like all white people are jews. I thought Jews are something under 2% of white people.
Is this some new way of using the word Jew, that it means all white people?

I suggest you pick up a copy of "Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews" to lessen your confusion.
Then you may also wish to read "The International Jew" to learn how Jews took control of England and financed the American colonies.
Also, G Edward Griffin - Creature From Jekyll Island Vol 1 & 2 which detail how the International Jews meet in secret in New York to form the US banking system as you know it today, as well as The Federal Serve. Ten years later, these same bankers forced the USA into bankruptcy, killed Gold & Silver based currency, and replaced it with worthless paper currency and usury.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The thing that happened with the consious rap/poilitcal rap movement is that people got tied of hearing rappers sing the blues about problems all day long without a coheasive solution.
Shiny suit flashy rap took off because people wanted to have something to dream about, to aspire to. The problem was is that it was too off balance with too much materialism and made no link between education and wealth.
Because the conscious rap/politcal rap was all talk, despite the tough talk we we being portrayed as victims.
People thought that seemed weak and depressing compared to success stories like Jay Z and later 50 Cent.
Music is not the 5 o'clock news. Music is a fantasy. If you try to turn it into some form of black news reality check it is not what music is really about. Music is about imagination and vision.

People tried to force it to be a political tool.
In doing this they deflated some of the real political organizations becasue people expected hip hop to replace them.
The solution is for blacks to go to Hebrew school and learn to be nerdy books worms.

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okaaay, replace Italian with Irish, does it change the essence of the argument?

quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
quote:

I thought it was the Irish that were the early gangsters in America. [Confused]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

The solution is for blacks to go to Hebrew school and learn to be nerdy books worms.

And how well did that Yiddish school work for you LIARness?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Lioness, could you please provide a link to where you cite your information?

Early historyAs American society and culture developed, new immigrants were relocating to the United States. The first major gangs in 19th century New York City were the Irish gangs such as the Whyos and the Dead Rabbits, followed by the Italian Five Points Gang and later a Jewish gang known as the Monk Eastman Gang.[2] There were also "nativist" anti-immigration gangs such as the Bowery Boys.

During ProhibitionAl CaponeMain article: Al Capone

Mug shot of Al Capone. Although never convicted of racketeering, Capone was convicted of income tax evasion by the federal government.The stereotypical image and myth of the American gangster is closely associated with organized crime during the Prohibition era of the 1920s and 1930s.[3]

In 1920, the Eighteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution banned the sale, manufacture, and transportation of alcohol for consumption. Many gangs sold alcohol illegally for tremendous profit, and used acute violence to stake turf and protect their interest. Often, police officers and politicians were paid off or extorted to ensure continued operation. Al Capone was one of the most influential gangsters during this period. Born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 1899 to immigrant parents, Capone was recruited by the Five Points Gang in the early 1920s. Capone’s childhood friend, Lucky Luciano, was also originally a member of the Five Points Gang. Capone would rise to control a major portion of illicit activity such as gambling, prostitution, and bootlegging in Chicago, Illinois during the early twentieth century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangster

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ why bother, the info is non-controversial?

you shouldn't bother me about this unless you have something to dispute about the information. There is no real heated debate going on about this anyway.
Peeps always going after the lioness

thank you,

lioness productions

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Because its always good to cite any information that is not yours. I believe in academia this is called plagiarism.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
The thing that happened with the consious rap/poilitcal rap movement is that people got tied of hearing rappers sing the blues about problems all day long without a coheasive solution.
Shiny suit flashy rap took off because people wanted to have something to dream about, to aspire to. The problem was is that it was too off balance with too much materialism and made no link between education and wealth.
Because the conscious rap/politcal rap was all talk, despite the tough talk we we being portrayed as victims.
People thought that seemed weak and depressing compared to success stories like Jay Z and later 50 Cent.
Music is not the 5 o'clock news. Music is a fantasy. If you try to turn it into some form of black news reality check it is not what music is really about. Music is about imagination and vision.

In doing this they deflated some of the real political organizations becasue people expected hip hop to replace them.

I know exactly what you mean Liarness.

People got so tired of hearing Martin Luther King constantly preaching about Color blind society, that they just decided they'd make it appear so, even if it wasn't, just to get rid of the man.

Following that, they didn't want to hear that any more, so they invented REAL black leaders like Jay-Z, Clarence Thomas, Tyler Perry and Oprah, all graduates of the Jewish Established Similation Template (JEST)*.

* Copyright Melanin Media Association

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

People got so tired of hearing Martin Luther King constantly preaching about Color blind society, that they just decided they'd make it appear so, even if it wasn't, just to get rid of the man.

^^^^ yes that makes perfect sense (????)

and you talking about a color blind society, the hypocrisy, your whole melanin supremacist over "albinos" kookery

MK why would they spend all that time try to make a fake color blind society
when the man could just be shot? in fact what actually happened.
Although due to anti-semitism perhaps, ther has not been a Jewish President or Vice president yet. If they had that much power they would be able to show it off a little. Although 2% of the U.S. population they are more influential than most becasue they have a culture that encourages reading books.
If they weren't around then would be replaced by some other probably less literate, less artistic, less intellectual breed of white folks no less racist than white folk in general.
Maybe you'd rather deal with a dumber type of white people.
I wouldn't, they're the type that ran over that brother in Mississippi, may he rest in peace.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

Although due to anti-semitism perhaps, ther has not been a Jewish President or Vice president yet. If they had that much power they would be able to show it off a little. Although 2% of the U.S. population they are more influential than most becasue they have a culture that encourages reading books.

LOL, why would you need to be President when you can Make Presidents and have them do your bidding?

Also, the President has no power. The real power lies in the Federal Reserve, The IMF, and the World Bank, all of which you have to be Jewish to participate.

Do you think one day a Black man will head the Federal Reserve or the IMF? Perhaps when they decide to eliminate paper money and there is no RESERVE to speak of, then they will have a Black in the leadership position.

You are right though about Jews being the best suited for the job. Just look at how well they've managed world-wide economics for all. Every Jew has a little Bernard Madoff financial genius in them.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The Jews are just another branch of white people a small percentage.
Many white people never liked them because they don't believe in Jesus . So they made up all sorts of fake stories and half truths about them like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. They used to torture them and run them out of town.
Some black people jump in on this bandwagon because it makes them feel that maybe they have a chance to not be most hated in American society.
If you can get a white supremacist rolling on this topic and support what he's saying a touching moment of acceptance is felt, "I'm not at the bottom anymore"

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people are so Ignorant, majority of African Americans are middle class, Most are hard working, educated etc. Your whold argument is flawed, there exists a segment of the Itallian Community that embraces the sterotype of Guidos(Niggas) and the Italian Mob still exists.

quote:

quote:

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bad guys or gals who challenged the system or do violent acts without direction is varied
 -
O.G bad boyz of Oklahoma Rufus Buck Gang  -
The Marshalls who took them down
Kids who think their situation is desperate will act desperate.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Jews are just another branch of white people a small percentage.
Many white people never liked them because they don't believe in Jesus . So they made up all sorts of fake stories and half truths about them like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. They used to torture them and run them out of town.
Some black people jump in on this bandwagon because it makes them feel that maybe they have a chance to not be most hated in American society.
If you can get a white supremacist rolling on this topic and support what he's saying a touching moment of acceptance is felt, "I'm not at the bottom anymore"

Exactly. I guess there's a first time for eveything,snaky!

Personally I think black music ended with the disintegration of my cousin's bands, Earth Wind and Fire and the Commodores.

If that was music I don't know if I want to call some of this rap stuff "black music". Too embarassing.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I guess one can't learn much about black culture staying over in Sweden - can one. Every sentence you stated here is dead wrong - as usual.

I like how you try to make everything look like you know what the heck your talking about though. LOL! So keep trolling alive. [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
As American society and culture developed, new immigrants were relocating to the United States. The first major gangs in 19th century New York City were the Irish gangs such as the Whyos and the Dead Rabbits, followed by the Italian Five Points Gang and later a Jewish gang known as the Monk Eastman Gang. There were also "nativist" anti-immigration gangs such as the anti-Catholic, and anti-Irish gang Bowery Boys.The stereotypical image and myth of the American gangster is closely associated with organized crime during the Prohibition era of the 1920s and 1930s.
Al Capone was one of the most influential gangsters during this period. Born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 1899 to immigrant parents, Capone was recruited by the Five Points Gang in the early 1920s. Capone’s childhood friend, Lucky Luciano, was also originally a member of the Five Points Gang. Capone would rise to control a major portion of illicit activity such as gambling, prostitution, and bootlegging in Chicago, Illinois during the early twentieth century.

Since you quoted something from How to be a Gangser YOU NEED QUOTES AROUND YOUR STATEMENTS. I know plagiarizing things and making people think you have some sense is easy but for the last time putting quotes around things is not that hard to do. [Roll Eyes]
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

Lol! If you think Italians have "renounced" that part of the culture you need to spend some time in Staten Island, and the Italian sections of south Phili and parts of New Jersey - then you can talk about renunciation all you want to.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^I live in NYC and the crime rate in the Italian section of S.I. is null. Explain that!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com