EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I am admitting that I was wrong about the riots.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am admitting that I was wrong about the riots.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that the looters were overwhelmingly White! What baffles me is many come from affluent homes! Very puzzling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025068/UK-riots-Middle-class-rioters-revealed-including-Laura-Johnson-Natasha-Reid-Stefan-Hoyle.html#ixzz1UogKJGwE

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adira and Marra
Member # 15917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adira and Marra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the design was to expose. i understand.
Posts: 525 | From: Terra | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
reality check,

disaffected white youth alert

The young in England are not that focused in their actions.
You have the shooting of the black guy, you have the financial frauds of the past few years and now the Murdoch scandal.
The youth feel that people in authority are corrupt on various levels so they decided to trash the place and at the same time some taking advantage to loot stuff.
Now becasue they have little organization in terms of making political statements they get painted as pure hooligans.
And they are but only in part

CT see what happens when you stereotype many of these people is white niggas

Posts: 42929 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it still does not change my perception of diaspora blacks, lioness.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballerina, Olympic ambassador arrested in London sweep

More than 1,700 people have been arrested in England after nearly a week of rioting that started Saturday, and courthouses have had to stay open overnight to deal with the flood of defendants, the AP reports.

Prime Minister David Cameron has vowed "swift justice" for those who participated in the riots, which were sparked by the police shooting of 29-year-old Mark Duggan. Cameron has even proposed setting limits on the use of Twitter, Facebook, and BlackBerry's direct messaging service, which was reportedly used to organize the rioting. Some people have already been charged with inciting violence on social media, according to the AP.

Cameron's former adviser Danny Kruger wrote in the Financial Times that the riots are the "intifada of the underclass." But among those arrested are a straight-A Exeter University student whose family wealth makes it unlikely she would loot out of necessity, and a 24-year-old college graduate and aspiring social worker whose mother said, "She didn't want a TV. She doesn't even know why she took it," according to The Daily Mail.
Daniel Knowles at The Telegraph argues that, "Many of these criminals are no different from [liberal politician] Nick Clegg, who at the age of 16 narrowly escaped a conviction in Germany for setting fire to a professor's cactus collection for a 'drunken lark.' Or, for that matter, from the Bullingdon Club, of which David Cameron and [London Mayor] Boris Johnson were members, which goes around smashing up restaurants.

There is something deeply hypocritical about middle-aged politicians condemning teenagers as though these sorts of crimes have never happened before."

But London Mayor Boris Johnson said Londoners want to see "significant sentences" for anyone involved in looting or violence.

Here's a breakdown of some of the news-making arresting over the past few days:

The Olympic ambassador

Eighteen-year-old Chelsea Ives, a volunteer ambassador for next year's Olympic Games, was turned in by her own mother who spotted her on TV footage of the riots. "How can you sit there and see that and say 'that's OK'? We were watching people lose their homes and businesses," Ives' mother told The Telegraph. "As parents we had to say; 'She can't get away with that.'" Ives, who previously met with London's mayor as part of her ambassador duties, now faces charges of throwing a brick at a cop car and burglary. She pleaded not guilty.

The youngest suspect?

An 11-year-old girl was reportedly given a 9-month "referral order" after witnesses said she hurled rocks at two store windows during the riots, according to the Daily Mail. The girl lives in a foster home, and the Daily Mail says she refused to apologize to the judge who sentenced her.

The ballerina-turned-looter

A 17-year-old ballerina turned herself in after images of her looting were published in a newspaper and broadcast on TV, according to the Telegraph. The footage showed her taking two televisions from an electronics store.

The straight-A student

Laura Johnson, the 19-year-old daughter of well-to-do parents and a straight-A student at Exeter University, is accused of stealing electronic goods worth thousands of dollars in London. She pleaded not guilty but has a curfew of 7 p.m. and must wear an electronic tag before her court date, according to the Telegraph. Her parents run a marketing firm.

The social worker

University graduate and aspiring social worker Natasha Reid turned herself in when she became overcome by guilt over stealing a TV from a electronics store while on her way to McDonalds during the looting. According to the AP, a judge told 24-year-old Reid she would probably face jail time.

The violin thief

A 19-year-old aspiring musician grabbed a violin from a looted music store before being nabbed by the cops. According to the Daily Mail, he was sentenced to four months in jail.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/ballerina-olympic-ambassador-arrested-london-sweep-152907901.html

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
England riots: 'The whites have become black' says David Starkey

Historian David Starkey has told BBC's Newsnight ''the whites have become black'' in a discussion on the England riots with author and broadcaster Dreda Say Mitchell and the author of Chavs, Owen Jones.

He also hit out at what he called the ''destructive, nihilistic gangster culture'' which he said ''has become the fashion.''

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14513517

- Yes Sista...tell his azz beginning at 2:00...I like what the young man has to say beginning at 3:48....

The ole yte man is racist, yes, but there have been some valid points made in this discussion....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen up I remember the Brixton?? riots some yrs ago same sh!t different day riot started out as being mostly blk but ended-up as mostly whites and that FUk of a reporter forgot that professional hooliganism is a mostly wht thing at soccer matches very easy to turn that into a general smash N grab,because the majority of the disaffected young are generally whts... so somehow someone want to point a finger at the blks only.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
It seems that the looters were overwhelmingly White! What baffles me is many come from affluent homes! Very puzzling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025068/UK-riots-Middle-class-rioters-revealed-including-Laura-Johnson-Natasha-Reid-Stefan-Hoyle.html#ixzz1UogKJGwE

The 'second' lot of looters were white. The first were black. There were different riots over a spread of about 6 days.

Note how the police never engaged the blacks, they only closed in on the white looters.

See truth here:

http://bnptv.org.uk/2011/08/predictions/

Police left the black rioters in fear if they tackeled them they would be called racist.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Dude, I'm usually very critical when it comes to how Blacks behave themselves, but I'm not sold on this one. It is clear to me, based on what has been reported, the majority of looters during the riots was White.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yes, the later ones, outside of London.

The first riots however that took place were in the black areas of London e.g. Brixton. There are virtually no white people in those areas. Look up the demographics.

London is an embarresment. Only 40% of London is white British. When chinese etc tourists come over here they expect to see British people but end up seeing blacks and other asian immigrants who have turned london into a 3rd world slum.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^So where is the footage of a predominantly Black crowd of rioters?
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
^So where is the footage of a predominantly Black crowd of rioters?

As i explained in the black areas of London, where the riots originally started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNPyVaZsbM0

Watch from 1: 30

Black rioters destroy a police car.

No one in this entire street is white. You can you drive for hours across London and not see a single white person. Most of the London boroughs are now asian or black. I would know, i attend a London university which is less than 30% white.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If someone from Russia immigrates to Britain when they have children and the children have perfect English accents they are then considered British. Whats the difference if someone form Mali does the same thing?
Posts: 42929 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^^You have got to be kiddin, my dude. I just saw a white boy bash the window of the vehicle with his foot! Two words, my dude: Corrective Lens.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
lioness, there are mainly six white tribes of the white race. A person from Mali aint part of the White race. Makes sense?

Germanic Race: North and Southern Germans, Swedes, Nores,Finns (non Urgicalic), and East Prussian. (some anthropologists concur to the authenticity of Austrians and Swissman

Celtic Race: Irish, Welsh, Scottish(practically Irish but migrated to the other Isle) and Cornish

Slavic Race: Poles, North Russians, South Russians, Czechs, Belorussians (practically Russians), Ukrainians, Serbs etc

Italic Race: North (traces of Germanic and Celtic blood) and Southern Italians, Albanians, Greeks etc

Iberian Peoples: Spaniards, Portuguese, Sadarians, Geoanese

Baltic Race: (dis tintng with Slavic populations) Lithuanians, estonians, Lavians.

do you propose that citizenship be restricted to whites only?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^I actually deleted that entry to the thread. Please disregard the post.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
The lioness and confirming truth, what race are you both?
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
If someone from Russia immigrates to Britain when they have children and the children have perfect English accents they are then considered British.

No. The British are the pre-1945 Britons who descend from the old amalgamated related tribes and ethnic peoples here settled for thousands of years e.g. the Basques, Picts, Scots, Saxons etc.

Basically anyone who has ancestry prior to 1945 is British.

Only after 1945 (post-war) did non-whites etc settle here as immigrants after the collapse of the British Empire. This is why its so funny when mike111 etc on this forum claims the ancient celts, saxons and norse etc of Briton were 'black'.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Black

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
The lioness and confirming truth, what race are you both?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
If someone from Russia immigrates to Britain when they have children and the children have perfect English accents they are then considered British.

No. The British are the pre-1945 Britons who descend from the old amalgamated related tribes and ethnic peoples here settled for thousands of years e.g. the Basques, Picts, Scots, Saxons etc.

Only after 1945 (post-war) did non-whites etc settle here as immigrants after the collapse of the British Empire. This is why its so funny when mike111 etc on this forum claims the ancient celts, saxons and norse etc of Briton were 'black'.

I know you are not really trying to tell people here that there are no Black people in England whose families resided in England prior to 1945..f*ckin claffy...we are not DUNCE round here you stinkin jancro....

CA-SH*T-HE-RIDES  - TRUTH (no, not me T&R, but Truth itself)

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
I know you are not really trying to tell people here that there are no Black people in England whose families resided in England prior to 1945
=========

There were less than 10,000 non-whites in Britain before 1945 (out of 40 - 50 or so million).

Today there are millions of non-whites. There are around 5 million muslims from the middle-east alone.

All the non-whites have flooded Britain in the last 70 or so years, they have no historical roots here.

There were no blacks roaming the streets in medieval england or earlier.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
There were no blacks roaming the streets in medieval england...
UNTruth...key word there being "NO" Black People

(when you say "blacks" I am assuming you are referring to Black People; you see, "black" is an ADJECTIVE, which means it's a descriptive word, it is not a NOUN; so when you say 'blacks roaming' you could be talking Black People, black bears, black cats, etc etc....one must assume what black something it is you are referring to that is roaming)

as an aside:

quote:
As early as the Middle Ages, and as early as the seventeenth century, "The Moors were," according to the Oxford English Dictionary, "commonly supposed to be mostly black or very swarthy, and hence the word is often used for *****." Dr. Chancellor Williams stated that "The original Moors, like the original Egyptians, were Black Africans."

At the beginning of the eighth century Moorish soldiers crossed over from Africa into Spain, Portugal, and France, where their swift victories became the substance of legends. To the Christians of early Europe there was no question regarding the ethnicity of the Moors, and numerous sources support the view that the Moors were a black-skinned people. Morien, for example, is the adventure of a heroic Moorish knight supposed to have lived during the days of King Arthur. Morien is described as "all black: his head, his body, and his hands were all black." In the French epic known as the Song of Roland the Moors are described as "blacker than ink."

William Shakespeare used the word Moor as a synonym for African. Christopher Marlowe used African and Moor interchangeably. Arab writers further buttress the Black identity of the Moors. The powerful Moorish emperor Yusuf ben-Tachfin is described by an Arab chronicler as "a brown man with wooly hair."

Black soldiers, specifically identified as Moors, were actively recruited by Rome, and served in Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Poland, and Romania. St. Maurice, patron saint of medieval Europe, was only one of many Black soldiers and officers under the employ of the Roman Empire.

ANYWAY, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, YOU SEH HERE THAT-

quote:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Those Black People whose families have been there in England for GENERATIONS PRIOR TO 1945 are British then, by your definition.... [Wink] [Big Grin]
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ The Moors were never black so your argument really fails.

The Moors were a mixed race population of arabs and some Berbers.

Were there moors in pre-1945 England?

Yes...

And this is how they were painted:

-

Above - the Moorish ambassador to the court of Queen Elizabeth I of England in 1600, Abd el-Ouahed ben Messaoud ben Mohammed Anoun.

Quite clearly he wasn't a negro.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 - claffy you loooooooove guh round di ting nuh true  - YOU DID SEH, AND I QUOTE HERESUH:

quote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....well then....those Black People whose families have been there in England for GENERATIONS PRIOR TO 1945 are British then, by your own definition, right....

no, wait, I'll bet that there's exception to that, right...  -  -

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ There are no blacks today in Britain with ancestry prior to 1945.

Stop trolling and learn to read.

Are you aware there were less than 10,000 non-whites in Britain in the early 20th century?

Most of those were Chinese and other Asians.

Britain's population in the 1940's was 47 million. Less than 10,000 were non-white. Britain back then was 99.999% homogenous. Today however blacks and other non-whites have flooded the country because of poor immigration controls. White Britons are now a minority in their own capital.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Looking at sources online shows only 2,000 blacks from Britain fought in WW2 compared to about 25 million white British men.

That's how small the black population of UK was prior to 1945. Though i'm sure you can waste time continuing to troll to make it seem that blacks have some sort of history in these isles...

You negroes clearly suffer from a mental illness that you have to deny basic historical facts. Anyway i've wasted enough time with you retards today.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:

You negroes clearly suffer from a mental illness that you have to deny basic historical facts. Anyway i've wasted enough time with you retards today.

- you clearly have me confused with Egmond Cocktekka and MadMike111....true you think we are all the same [Roll Eyes] and apparently, you seem to suffer from that exact same mental illness that causes the denial of basic historical facts.... [Wink]

it says something about a man when he pars with those he deems beneath him enuh...  -  -

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last picture you posted "the so called lighter skinnned man" is of Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur, who's mother was a
Fulani concubine.[/quote]

Ooh really so he became Sultan after he became ambassador to Queen Elizabeth..so what then of his father what ethnic back-ground..where did he come from?[/quote]

His father was Mohammed ash-Sheikh, he was of Northern Saharan descent. Basically he was a northern Berber speaker.

His father was also a Sultun.

"Mawlay Mohammed ash-Sheikh ash Sharif al-Hassani al-Drawi at-Tagmadert (died 1557) was the first sultan of the Saadi dynasty ruling over Morocco (1544-1557). Al-Drawi at-Tagmadert means: the man from the Draa river valley, from Tagmadert. "

Place of Origin:Central/Southern Morocco

His mother was most likely from Mauritania or even Southern Morocco, and it's also very possiable that she was more then just a concubine but a noble lady from a more southern empire or kingdom, unidentified in regard to records. Her statues as a noble southern lady would not have crippled her childrens chances of becoming Sultan.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=25&page=5#ixzz1UyQM   -
 -
Moors as Muslems worshippers of the Devil  -
Moor Christian Knight in league with the Normans Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=25&page=5#ixzz1UyS12SCI[/B]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
ETHIOPIA. The African Union today adopted a unilateral resolution to deploy army troops and care packages to England as looting and violence spread from London to other major cities. Spokesperson Charity Khumalo said “We can no longer stand by while these savages tear themselves apart.”

The AU, meeting today in an emergency session to discuss the ongoing rioting in the UK, has declared that they will do “everything in their power to help bring civilisation to England”.

“It’s just so sad, you know?” said Khumalo, speaking from the organisation’s HQ in Addis Ababa. “Sitting here and watching them on TV while their society implodes. We cannot in good conscience remain idle and let it happen.”

The AU has announced a range of initiatives that Africans can get involved with to help alleviate the misery of the English.

“For instance, we have launched an ‘Adopt an English child’ programme,” Khumalo explained, showing journalists brochures featuring the faces of English kids. “If you donate a mere R50 a month, you can see to it that sweet little Johnny from Peckham receives a basic education, a pack of condoms and a pair of pimpin’ Nikes.”

Khumalo also said that the AU would be parachuting in dentists along with army troops as part of a ‘Feel better about yourselves, Brits!’ initiative.

“You can understand why they’re turning on each other,” the spokesperson told journalists. “You look in the mirror and you see teeth untouched by modern dentistry. It’s heartbreaking enough to make anyone put a brick through a Starbucks.”

The organisation also plans to air-drop care packages on major UK cities.

“Vegetables, mainly,” Khumalo confirmed. “We’re sending them vegetables and toothpaste.”

The AU’s flagship event, however, will be a star-studded rock concert to be held in Johannesburg, with all proceeds going towards the establishment of mobile libraries around the UK. Artists ranging from Mafikizolo to Steve Hofmeyr have pledged to perform at the show.

“As a humanitarian, it’s the least I can do,” Hofmeyr said yesterday. “I look at those photos of the adorable little beasts knifing each other in fights over looted X-Boxes and I want to hug them and give them a nice hot cup of Milo.”

Meanwhile, the week’s events have seen terrified South Africans in London and Manchester packing their bags for home.

“This country is going to the dogs, dude,” said Werner du Preez, a gap-year student from Johannesburg. “I’ve been offered a nice little two-bedroom place in Hillbrow where I can feel safe again.

http://www.hayibo.com/africa-to-send-troops-food-parcels-to-uk-as-riots-spread/

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Blacks have no historical roots in Britain. They are modern immigrants who have turned parts of London into 3rd world slums.

The afrocentric idea that there were black men walking around with afros among the Picts and Celtic speakers in England and parts of Scotland in BC times is the most crackpot claim i have ever heard.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isnt a suprise that the riots were started by whites i mean cmon they will riot over losing a game of football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtOXiQToz64

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Smart Alec... [Razz]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
England riots: 'The whites have become black' says David Starkey

Historian David Starkey has told BBC's Newsnight ''the whites have become black'' in a discussion on the England riots with author and broadcaster Dreda Say Mitchell and the author of Chavs, Owen Jones.

He also hit out at what he called the ''destructive, nihilistic gangster culture'' which he said ''has become the fashion.''

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14513517

- Yes Sista...tell his azz beginning at 2:00...I like what the young man has to say beginning at 3:48....

The ole yte man is racist, yes, but there have been some valid points made in this discussion....

I must say this, after viewing this video again:

Honestly I kinda agree wid di ole red-neck. He is just saying it wrong, but I get where he's going....the hip hop culture which is A Black culture does promote violence and materialism and so on....it is leading the yutes dem in the wrong direction. So when he is saying the 'ytes' are becoming Blacks that's his argument....that 'yte' people are adapting this gangsta non-productive culture, and if this becomes a general thing that is accepted, then society is headed for failure. (Natural Selction)....he is a racist because of how he worded his statements but I get it...Mi bun out racism but moreso mi bun out ignorance....and right now the yutes dem and the culture wey dem gravitate to is promoting nothing but ignorance....Black and 'Yte,' but mi feel it more fi mi Black People cah ah 'yte' man can like the culture but him can always change and go back to being a 'yte' boy.... a Black Man will always be a Black Man.....mi know some people wey vex cah this 'yte' man ah talk how him feel...when mi first watch di video, yes I was...but I watched it again and ponder di ting more...  -

Him no want him people dem get caught up inna the Black ignorant culture, and I want my Black People to GET OUT OF THAT culture. Same thing iyah.....

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Blacks have no historical roots in Britain. They are modern immigrants who have turned parts of London into 3rd world slums.

CA-SH*T-HE-RIDES,

Like Egmond Cocktekka, a piece ah man lower intestine you ah look inna the week, cause a man back you love ride...

go drown inna you man's bathwater crotches-bwoy...

you pink mist massengill duppy...

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by asante:
It isnt a suprise that the riots were started by whites i mean cmon they will riot over losing a game of football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtOXiQToz64

-

smh yes, inna heartbeat they will create more than enough mayhem and chaos...

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Uncle Ruckus having a moment of honesty? LOL
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wished that the anti-government British rebels had more political sense so as to attack and destroy 10 Downing, Buckingham Palace and the House of Lords. Maybe next time. Nowhere else in the world--except the U.S. White House--have so many crimes of pure wickedness ever been cooked up.

And then the rebels will call in China--itching for vengeance over the Opium Wars--to bomb and strafe the whole of Britain with the eventual goal of making the latest black British rapper Prime Minister and his sister Queen of Britain. I am sure she will like the Crown Jewels and other imperialist loot scrambled out of Africa and elsewhere.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The afrocentric idea that there were black men walking around with afros among the Picts and Celtic speakers in England and parts of Scotland in BC times is the most crackpot claim i have ever heard.

Genetics says other wise. There are a lot of British people that are E3a and yet can trace the lineage back 900 years. Its called Roman soldiers. Again you generalize too much.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cass,
Doesn't mean that much to me but there were sufficient blacks in England during Elizabethan times for there to have been a royal call to have them expelled. Google on this if you care too.

Re the Moor: recall that guy of Stratford and Avon fame wrote a whole play called Othello aka as Shakepeare's Moor. Othello the Moor--the blackamoor as they were called in those days. Their yellow kin also called Moors were know as "tawnymoors".

So there were enough Moors in England in the 16th century for them to be noticed.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Don't get the hand-wringing about most of the London looters being white.

After all it's historically known that the Brits have been some of the biggest looters the world has seen. After all, the slavery era, colonialism and the so-called British Empire was all about the Brits getting on their boats loaded with cannon and travelling to anywhere they could loot--from human flesh to gold and diamonds.

I mean what's a measly flat screen compared to real Brit looting. Latest example is the brazen Cameron smash, kill and grab in Libya. Now that's real looting backed up with helicopter gunships and uranium-tipped bunker busters.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com