EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » awlaadberry or dana what are your thoughts on Arab slavery? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: awlaadberry or dana what are your thoughts on Arab slavery?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awlaadberry the Rwandan genocide and many petty wars in Africa happened for much the same reasons it did in Tanzania, unresolved issues of prior or continuing domination mixed with contempt,like the self identified Arabs on the coast The Tutsi were said to be contemptuous of their former Hutu subjects..It ended badly when the Hutus took power,the pendulum swings,The only way to avoid these kinds of wars and genocide is to have an open and honest discussion of the past and not brushing a side peoples pain hoping that they will simply shut-up and go away. I am saying the Arab scholars had a chance to examine in-depth their slave raiding and it's effect both socially and politically and perhaps with that knowledge begin to mend fences and drop the contempt they harbor for people calling themselves Africans a start would be to stop referring to self ID Africans as Abd.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Rwandan genocide happened because the True Negroid Hutu were jealous of the finer featured Hamitic mixed Tutsi.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you jealous of Black men of all sorts because your dick is short now fuk-off!! we are having a serious conversation here,
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Perahu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorilla please, nobody is jealous of you. True Negroids are aesthetically displeasing. Every race who encountered True Negroids has folklore on how ugly they are.
Posts: 695 | From: وكان المصريون القدماء القوقازين | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
I said fuk-off dickless troll!! your momma dick rides Gorillas
Perahu
On Vacation
Member # 18548

Rate Member
The Ancient Egyptians would have put you in a zoo and looked at your True Negroid face with disgust.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
Gorilla please, nobody is jealous of you. True Negroids are aesthetically displeasing. Every race who encountered True Negroids has folklore on how ugly they are.

Yes, according to the Albinos, none is fairer than the Albino. Funny thing, it's always the Albinos or their closest Mulattoes saying that.

However, ask a women of any race, what she wants, and suddenly that Albino pink worm is not on the menu. I dunno, but that suggests that the Albinos got a masturbation fantasy going on.

Of course, Arab and Berber men are exempt from the above. Their love of Albino pussy is legendary. I personally believe that their simple minds are mesmerized by the sight of the Black snake, intruding upon the necrophilic White cavity, again and again and again. Simple things for simple minds.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Awlaadberry the Rwandan genocide and many petty wars in Africa happened for much the same reasons it did in Tanzania, unresolved issues of prior or continuing domination mixed with contempt,like the self identified Arabs on the coast The Tutsi were said to be contemptuous of their former Hutu subjects..It ended badly when the Hutus took power,the pendulum swings,The only way to avoid these kinds of wars and genocide is to have an open and honest discussion of the past and not brushing a side peoples pain hoping that they will simply shut-up and go away. I am saying the Arab scholars had a chance to examine in-depth their slave raiding and it's effect both socially and politically and perhaps with that knowledge begin to mend fences and drop the contempt they harbor for people calling themselves Africans a start would be to stop referring to self ID Africans as Abid.

Why are you making a difference between Arabs trading slaves and other peoples from the region trading slaves? What's the difference between a Dahomian trading slaves and an Arab trading slaves? What's the difference between a Fulani trading slaves and another Arab trading slaves? This man was captured and sold as a slave by Mandingos as he was on his way to sell "Negroes" to the Europeans:

-

The account of Ayyub’s capture and enslavement, given by Thomas Bluett, runs as follows:

“In February, 1730, Job’s (Ayyub’s) father hearing of an English ship at Gambia River, sent him, with two servants to attend him, to sell two Negroes, and to buy paper, and some other necessaries; but desired him not to venture over the river, because the country of the Mandingoes, who are enemies to the people of Futa, lies on the other side..."

Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awlaadberry, I'm not saying there's nothing good about Arabs but what do you think is good about Arabs?
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Awlaadberry, I'm not saying there's nothing good about Arabs but wat do you think is good about Arabs?

Is this thread about what I think is good about my people or is it about slavery? I asked you to speak about this. Why won't you:

Lioness et al,

Do you care to speak a little about this:

-

Slavery was common practice in Africa before interaction with Colonial Europeans ever took place. The kings like that of the Asanti and Dahomey were barbaric in war, and waged endless war against their neighbors. Survivors of conquered villages were brought back as slaves. They began selling these slaves to the Europeans in return for muskets and other goods. As recent as the 1890s, slaves were more a commodity in trading than even gold. This new market caused an explosion in the conquest practice across the region, and continued long after the Europeans abandoned participation in it. These kingdoms were adamant against ending the trade, and even into 1840, King Gezo of the Dahomey would do anything the British requested, save end the slave trade, saying “The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…”

Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Awlaadberry
quote:
Why are you making a difference between Arabs trading slaves and other peoples from the region trading slaves? What's the difference between a Dahomian trading slaves and an Arab trading slaves? What's the difference between a Fulani trading slaves and another Arab trading slaves? This man was captured and sold as a slave by Mandingos as he was on his way to sell "Negroes" to the Europeans:
Not much difference really that's why these petty wars and conflicts continues to this day the small difference is that self identified Arabs place great value as being from outside the continent with no connection with locals thus they will be seen as eternal foreigners..Just take a look at Sudan and Mauritania for example.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Awlaadberry
quote:
Not much difference really that's why these petty wars and conflicts continues to this day the small difference is that self identified Arabs place great value being from outside the continent.
What difference does it make where their origin is from? You consider the "continent" some distinct place cut off from Arabia, but that doesn't mean that the Arabs did. Do you understand what I mean Brada?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awlaadberry:
quote:
Awlaadberry, I'm not saying there's nothing good about Arabs but wat do you think is good about Arabs?

Is this thread about what I think is good about my people or is it about slavery? I asked you to speak about this. Why won't you:

Lioness et al,

-

Slavery was common practice in Africa before interaction with Colonial Europeans ever took place. The kings like that of the Asanti and Dahomey were barbaric in war, and waged endless war against their neighbors. Survivors of conquered villages were brought back as slaves. They began selling these slaves to the Europeans in return for muskets and other goods. As recent as the 1890s, slaves were more a commodity in trading than even gold. This new market caused an explosion in the conquest practice across the region, and continued long after the Europeans abandoned participation in it. These kingdoms were adamant against ending the trade, and even into 1840, King Gezo of the Dahomey would do anything the British requested, save end the slave trade, saying “The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…”

You were reluctant to acknowledge the bad so I switched to the good.
No I don't like what the Dahomey did either, it was horrible.
-Asanti as well
Now please answer my question. What are some good things about Arabs? I think there are some good things and I even had a thread about it. but I'm not sure how you would answer this question in particular.

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lioness et al,

-

You were reluctant to acknowledge the bad so I switched to the good.
No I don't like what the Dahomey did either, it was horrible.
-Asanti as well
Now please answer my question. What are some good things about Arabs? I think there are some good things and I even had a thread about it. but I'm not sure how you would answer this question in particular.

What does what I think is good about the Arabs have to do with anything? But let me just say this, apparently the Egyptians of the 7th century thought that there was something good about them since they wanted them to take over rule of Egypt and rid them of the Byzantines.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The resentment of the Copts against taxation, however, led to a revolt in 725. In 727, to strengthen Arab representation, a colony of 3,000 Arabs was set up near Bilbeis. Meanwhile, the employment of the Arabic language had been steadily gaining ground, and in 706 it was made the official language of the government. Egyptian Arabic, the modern language of Egypt, began to form. Other revolts of the Copts are recorded for the years 739 and 750, the last year of Umayyad domination. The outbreaks in all cases are attributed to increased taxation.
The Abbasid period was marked by new taxations, and the Copts revolted again in the fourth year of Abbasid rule. At the beginning of the 9th century the practice of ruling Egypt through a governor was resumed under Abdallah bin Tahir, who decided to reside at Baghdad, sending a deputy to Egypt to govern for him. In 828 another Egyptian revolt broke out. And in 831 the Copts joined with native Muslims against the government.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Awlaadberry
quote:
What difference does it make where their origin is from? You consider the "continent" some distinct place cut off from Arabia, but that doesn't mean that the Arabs did. Do you understand what I mean Brada?
That may be true of yesterday but today they do think or present themselves as conquering outsiders kinda like Euros,but my main point is where do we go from here?? how do we resolve this conflict? if you say the only way that can happen is if self ID Africans stop being self ID African and become Self Id Arabs that won't work the only way is mutual respect or you will have the same situation reoccurring as shown above.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Awlaadberry
quote:
That may be true of yesterday but today they do think or present themselves as conquering outsiders kinda like Euros,but my main point is where do we go from here?? how do we resolve this conflict? if you say the only way that can happen is if self ID Africans stop being self ID African and become Self Id Arabs that won't work the only way is mutual respect or you will have the same situation reoccurring as shown above.
Brada I think that you know that the problem in the region isn't just Arab against non-Arab - it's tribe against tribe.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
The resentment of the Copts against taxation, however, led to a revolt in 725. In 727, to strengthen Arab representation, a colony of 3,000 Arabs was set up near Bilbeis. Meanwhile, the employment of the Arabic language had been steadily gaining ground, and in 706 it was made the official language of the government. Egyptian Arabic, the modern language of Egypt, began to form. Other revolts of the Copts are recorded for the years 739 and 750, the last year of Umayyad domination. The outbreaks in all cases are attributed to increased taxation.
The Abbasid period was marked by new taxations, and the Copts revolted again in the fourth year of Abbasid rule. At the beginning of the 9th century the practice of ruling Egypt through a governor was resumed under Abdallah bin Tahir, who decided to reside at Baghdad, sending a deputy to Egypt to govern for him. In 828 another Egyptian revolt broke out. And in 831 the Copts joined with native Muslims against the government.

Hey! Who likes paying taxes? [Smile]
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

the small difference is that self identified Arabs place great value as being from outside the continent with no connection with locals thus they will be seen as eternal foreigners..Just take a look at Sudan and Mauritania for example.

Why should an Arab living in the area you call "Africa" disown his Arab roots just because he lives a few hundred miles away from Arabia?
Explain to me why. Can you tell this boy that he isn't from Madagascar:

-

And can you tell him that he doesn't have roots from someplace off of what you call "the continent of Africa"?

Can you tell this man that he isn't from Madagascar:

-
King of the Antemoro Tribe of Madagascar

Can you tell him that his roots aren't from the Arabian Peninsula? Do you want him to disown his roots? Why???

Antemoro (or Antaimoro) people are an ethnic group of Madagascar living on the southeastern coast, mostly between Manakara and Farafangana.[1] Their number is estimated to 427.000 (3% of the population of Madagascar).[2] "Antemoro", in the Malagasy language, means "people of the coast". Antemoro, like the related Antanosy ethnic group, are most likely descendants of Arabs who settled in Madagascar in the 14th century. The original settlement was probably close to the mouth of the Matitanana river. According to Antemoro oral tradition, the founding father of this group was Ramakararo, a sultan from Mecca. Like most Malagasy groups of Arab descent, the social structure of the Antemoro was historically feudal, led by a king (Andrianony) who ruled over vassals (Anteony).

And what kind of connections with the locals are you referring to? Do you think that the Ibos, for example, feel a connection with the Hausas? People in the area are from different origins and they don't have to pretend that they are all from the same origin because they aren't.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The people of Madagascar, the Malagasy, are of Afro-Indonesian origin, divided into 18 tribes or clans. Archaeologists believe that the first people arrived in Madagascar from Indonesia/Malaya about 2,000 years ago. Most experts agree that it is likely that the immigrants came in their outrigger canoes via Southern India and East Africa. The strong African element in the coastal populations probably derived from later migrations.

Portuguese explorers who visited the Matitana River valley in southeastern Madagascar witnessed the arrival of a group of Afro-Arabs (“Moors from Malindi”) between 1507 and 1513. Within one or two generations the descendants of this group had intermarried and merged with the local tompontany to form another group known as the Antemoro

quote:
Their number is estimated to 427,000 (3% of the population of Madagascar).

quote:

Explain to me why. Can you tell this boy that he isn't from Madagascar:

-

And can you tell him that he doesn't have roots from someplace off of what you call "the continent of Africa"?

where is the indication that this boy has roots that are Antemoro, representing 3% of the population, or not African/Indonesian?

http://www.jon-atkinson.com/MADAGASCAR.html

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

Archaeologists believe that the first people arrived in Madagascar from Indonesia/Malaya about 2,000 years ago.

My point to Brada here is that the people of Madagascar are from outside the area called "Africa" , so are you agreeing with me here?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Archaeologists believe that the first people arrived in Madagascar from Indonesia/Malaya about 2,000 years ago.

My point to Brada here is that the people of Madagascar are from outside the area called "Africa" , so are you agreeing with me here?
I agree to the extent that they are now mixed with Africans and a small amount of Arabs
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB]

Portuguese explorers who visited the Matitana River valley in southeastern Madagascar witnessed the arrival of a group of Afro-Arabs (“Moors from Malindi”) between 1507 and 1513. Within one or two generations the descendants of this group had intermarried and merged with the local tompontany to form another group known as the Antemoro

Arabs started settling in Madagascar in the 7th century. And the Antemoro is not the only Arab tribe in Madagascar.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

where is the indication that this boy has roots that are Antemoro, representing 3% of the population, or not African/Indonesian?

http://www.jon-atkinson.com/MADAGASCAR.html

[/QUOTE]

And where did I say that this boy has Antemoro roots???

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree to the extent that they are now mixed with Africans and a small amount of Arabs
The Antemoro are included in that "small number of Arabs". Right? And don't forget that the Antemoro aren't the only Arab tribe in Madagascar.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

SOME EXAMPLES OF ARAB TRIBES IN MADAGASCAR:

Antemoro
Antanosy
Antankarana
Antambahoaka
Antalaotra

-
The leader of the Antankarana ethnic group.

-
Elder of an Antambahoaka village.

The Antambahoaka are of Arabian origin and are mainly Muslim. They are descendants of Raminia Rabevahoaka, a king who came from Mecca to Madagascar around the early 14th century. The Antambahoaka served the courts of kings throughout Madagascar with their deep knowledge of astrology and medicine. Every seven years a large group circumcision is carried out in Mananjary. They use a kibory (communal burial house) to bury the deceased.

The Antalaotra are a group of immigrants of Arabic origin to Madagascar who settled on the West Coast. "Antalaotra" means "people from over-seas." According to popular history recorded by the author, the town of Boina was founded by the Antalaotra, Arabs who came from an island near the Comores. Their settlement was destroyed by the Sakalava in the first half of the eighteenth century.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The Antambahoaka are the least numerous ethnic group in Madagascar, make up 0.4 percent of the population.

The Antaimoro 3.4 percent of the population, were apparently the last significant arrivals, appearing around the end of the fifteenth century, possibly from the Arabian Peninsula with a sojourn in Ethiopia or Somalia, just before the coming of the Europeans in the sixteenth century. They trace their origins to Islamic traders of mixed Arab, African, and MalayoIndonesian origin who settled on the coasts after the fourteenth century.

Why are you looking for true Arabs In Madegascar? Madegascar is another island, even further South of the coast of Africa than Zanzibar is. What about Arabia? Did you ever think of looking there for Arabians?

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
The Antambahoaka are the least numerous ethnic group in Madagascar, make up 0.4 percent of the population.

The Antaimoro 3.4 percent of the population, were apparently the last significant arrivals, appearing around the end of the fifteenth century, possibly from the Arabian Peninsula with a sojourn in Ethiopia or Somalia, just before the coming of the Europeans in the sixteenth century. They trace their origins to Islamic traders of mixed Arab, African, and MalayoIndonesian origin who settled on the coasts after the fourteenth century.

Why are you looking for true Arabs In Madegascar? Madegascar is another island, even further South of the coast of Africa than Zanzibar is. What about Arabia? Did you ever think of looking there for Arabians?

I'm mentioning them in response to Brada's comment about Arabs placing great value on being from outside "the continent" to show examples of people in the area called "Africa" whose origin is outside the area called "Africa". I'm not sure why you are mentioning percentages, but if you want to mention percentages, you need to do the total percentage of all Arab tribes in Madagascar. Why don't you do that for us? Don't forget to include ALL of the tribes that say that their origin is from Arabia. You can begin with the tribes that I listed above and continue with the others.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Awlaadberry
quote:
Why should an Arab living in the area you call "Africa" disown his Arab roots just because he lives a few hundred miles away from Arabia?
Didn't say they should disown their Arab roots but when they move in on others with a system of contempt and oppression then that's the problem and in effect not really different from Euros ..to this day that contempt come in the form of calling Africans Abd or Abeed.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

When did I not look in Arabia for Arabs. I have a picture of a person in Arabia on my website, but you didn't bother to mention him. Here he is:

-

DO YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:

I'm mentioning them in response to Brada's comment about Arabs placing great value on being from outside "the continent" to show examples of people in the area called "Africa" whose origin is outside the area called "Africa". I'm not sure why you are mentioning percentages, but if you want to mention percentages, you need to do the total percentage of all Arab tribes in Madagascar. Why don't you do that for us? Don't forget to include ALL of the tribes that say that their origin is from Arabia. You can begin with the tribes that I listed above and continue with the others.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

It's funny becasue the people you call "Arab tribes" are people as mixed with Indonesians and Africans in the same way Arabs on the peninsula of Arabia are mixed with Persian, Roman, Greek, Turkish, etc . Is this not a double standard?

As I mentioned earlier the two Arab groups Adnani and Qahtani
are both Arabs but can be distinguised genetically by haplotype, J1 and J2

The lineage of Arabs extends before historical records.
The origin of all people is Africa.
The Adnani are the Northern tribe who may have migrated from people who left out of Africa via Egypt and entered into Northern Arabia.
The Southern tribe Qahtani may have come across the red sea, perhaps more African.
The Adnani of which Muhammad was a part, if originating from people who had exited Africa via the Sinai would have passed through the Middle East before arriving in Northern Arabia.
These people would have been less African than Qahtanis who may have entered the peninsula through Ethiopia.
These events may have occured thousands of years before Ishmael was born, thus the Arabs were mixed from the start.

This is a faience tile made somewhere between 1186–1155 BC
by Egyptians. It's authenticity has never been questioned.

Foreign prisoners of Ramesses III:
Libyan, Nubian, Syrian, Shasu Bedouin, and Hittite.  - Faience tiles from the royal palace at Medinet Habu.

The Shasu Bedouin is the 4th figure from the left.
Shasu is an Egyptian word for pastoral nomads who appeared in the Levant and Arabia from the fifteenth century BCE all the way to the Third Intermediate Period.
The figure does not represent all Arabs but it shows that non African looking people were in the area. The Adnani may have looked like them

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
What about Arabia? Did you ever think of looking there for Arabians?

ARABS IN ARABIA FOR LIONESS

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^very nice
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
What about Arabia? Did you ever think of looking there for Arabians?

ARABS IN ARABIA FOR LIONESS

-

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Perahu:
The Rwandan genocide happened because the True Negroid Hutu were jealous of the finer featured Hamitic mixed Tutsi.

It happened because racist Catholic missionaries made distinctions between the phenotype of these groups. In favor of Hamitic-type (like you are doing, so thanks for this confirmation).This angered one group over the other and caused rage.

Luckily the people are aware of this now. And is known as divide and conquer.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:
[qb]

As I mentioned earlier the two Arab groups Adnani and Qahtani
are both Arabs but can be distinguised genetically by haplotype, J1 and J2

The lineage of Arabs extends before historical records.
The origin of all people is Africa.
The Adnani are the Northern tribe who may have migrated from people who left out of Africa via Egypt and entered into Northern Arabia.
The Southern tribe Qahtani may have come across the red sea, perhaps more African.
The Adnani of which Muhammad was a part, if originating from people who had exited Africa via the Sinai would have passed through the Middle East before arriving in Northern Arabia.
These people would have been less African than Qahtanis who may have entered the peninsula through Ethiopia.
These events may have occured thousands of years before Ishmael was born, thus the Arabs were mixed from the start.

IF, MAY HAVE, PERHAPS, WOULD HAVE... What are you NOT saying here Lioness? If you don't have anything to say, why don't you just LITERALLY not say anything. And why do you keep saying that the Arab haplogroup is J1 and J2 as if you know? Why do you keep saying that? You don't know the haplogroup of the Arabs of the past, so stop talking about haplogroups. The Adnani Arabs of the past were no lighter than the Qahtani Arabs.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by awlaadberry:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:
[qb]

The Adnani may have looked like them

The Adnanis didn't look like them because you have a clear picture of what the Adnanis looked like in Mohamed Al-Nafs Al-Zakia, who was a pure Adnani from the purest of Adnanis.
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that the Imam of Mecca is not really an arab this is for certain he is of african decent.

One of my best friends is from Oman and he has already addressed to me that the largest non-arab people in Oman are Somali. That somali family is very wealthy and have been given Omani citizenship and are the only non-Omani to get that.

Saudi Arabia,Yemen,and Oman is filled with africans who have been arabized. Do you know that there are many half ethiopian half yemenis. A good example is Muhammed Al-Amoudi the richest african who is half ethiopian half yemeni but is a saudi national.

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by AswaniAswad:
I know that the Imam of Mecca is not really an arab this is for certain he is of african decent.

One of my best friends is from Oman and he has already addressed to me that the largest non-arab people in Oman are Somali. That somali family is very wealthy and have been given Omani citizenship and are the only non-Omani to get that.

Saudi Arabia,Yemen,and Oman is filled with africans who have been arabized. Do you know that there are many half ethiopian half yemenis. A good example is Muhammed Al-Amoudi the richest african who is half ethiopian half yemeni but is a saudi national.

He is NOT from Somalia. He is from Oman. And from the Kalban in Oman. Prove what you claim if you say that he is from Somalia. You will never be able to prove it because he isn't.

Is this person from "Africa" too:

-

http://om.linkedin.com/pub/salim-al-kalbani/30/845/3b2

What about this person? Is he from "Africa":

-

http://www.facebook.com/people/Nader-Al-Kalbani/596018078

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Awlaad im not claiming the Imam of Mecca to be Somali i already know he is a bastard like Bandar half arab and african.

Come on Awlaad i have lived in Jeddah and Abha i know who is who in the arab world.

In Oman there are many half Tamil half Omani familys. My friend Nabil being one of them his mother is indian tamil the 5th wife of his Omani Father from the AlThanin family

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Awlaad you remind me of what a great scholar once said about those bastard children of the arabs. The ones who use there position as a tool to fit in. You are more african than the african and more Arab than the Arab.

Im trying to see your point in all of this but all i kind find is you one sided geneology and family line.

You keep speaking about this Arab Madagascar tribe. No there are no tribes of Arabs native to Madagascar those are Madagascar africans mixed with one arab guy and you think they are just arab NOW stop this onesided geneology you have.

Once an african mixes with a arab you think they are an arab tribe Now and forget about the African side please that is absurd.

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Adel Al Kalbani is of Omani african decent lets not make up fake geneologies for people Mr. Berry. He is not Only Omani he is african as well which you dont seem to deem as significant as his Arab Tribal lines......
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
No Awlaad im not claiming the Imam of Mecca to be Somali i already know he is a bastard like Bandar half arab and african.

Come on Awlaad i have lived in Jeddah and Abha i know who is who in the arab world.

In Oman there are many half Tamil half Omani familys. My friend Nabil being one of them his mother is indian tamil the 5th wife of his Omani Father from the AlThanin family

You may have lived in Jeddah and Abha, but you know nothing about who is who in the Arab World.
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Awlaad you remind me of what a great scholar once said about those bastard children of the arabs. The ones who use there position as a tool to fit in. You are more african than the african and more Arab than the Arab.

Im trying to see your point in all of this but all i kind find is you one sided geneology and family line.

You keep speaking about this Arab Madagascar tribe. No there are no tribes of Arabs native to Madagascar those are Madagascar africans mixed with one arab guy and you think they are just arab NOW stop this onesided geneology you have.

Once an african mixes with a arab you think they are an arab tribe Now and forget about the African side please that is absurd.

AswaniAswad,

I won't tell you what you remind me of. But I will say this, you are a mixed up fellow - to say the least. And I would like to know where you are really from. And what do you mean by "bastard children"? Who are bastards and what makes them bastards in your mixed up mind?

awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
quote:
Adel Al Kalbani is of Omani african decent lets not make up fake geneologies for people Mr. Berry. He is not Only Omani he is african as well which you dont seem to deem as significant as his Arab Tribal lines......

You lie.

I asked you to prove that he is "African". If you can't do that, be quiet.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Awlaadberry, I'm not saying there's nothing good about Arabs but what do you think is good about Arabs?

Arab is a nationality Lyin'ss.

You need to get back on the subject Tariq is talking about that of true Arabs i.e. the Beja and Nubian related people east of the Nile stretching to Akkad before the Syrian, Iranian and Turkish conquests of the region.

Why don't you start specifying the Arab you are talking about.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you are correct Aswani almost all of the present inhabitants of Arabia are mixed with groups of foreign descent including Africans and south Indians. The Imam of Mecca however is from Banu Taghlib and Bakr bin Wa'il and not from slaves. He is thus probably representative of one of remaining true Arab populations left in the central part of the country.

The Mahra of Oman Hadramaut and Somalia are also relatively pure - as are the Afar or Afariyyah of the Yemen, Oman and the Horn and the Hadharme/Hadoram/ Hadorab; Balawi or Baliy of the Beja and ARabia, Haydah/Hada'Ndowa of Arabia and the Beja country.

All of these "Arabian" tribes known in ancient Himyarite inscriptions were called Kush, woolly haired Indi and Ethiopians by Greeks and Syrians for a reason. They had always been on both sides of the Eritraean Sea.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Not all of the photos here look like Arabs though they are black. Ancient Arabs belonged to various long-headed types found in the region between Nubia, Fezzan and the Horn.

There are four major Arabian populations that were linked to Africa long before the period of Islam. These include the people like the Tigre or Te Garha whom the Greeks called Caraeans or Gerrhaeans in Arabia. They were also probably linked to the Naqqada and proto-Egyptian groups.

A second - The tall elongated pastoralists of the Rub al Khali probably once related to the Afyr or Afar/Danakil or Somali and other tall east African groups that were spread into the Sahara during the neolithic.

These groups mixed with the small Haratin/Teda/ Badarian types that spread into Arabia during the Bronze Age as shown by the Amratian type art work that appears in the eastern desert and Arabia.

Lastly their were the gigantic or robus people like the Umm an Nar type "Negroids" . Except for the latter which appears to have come from Mesopotamian Ubaid and earlier Mesolithic populations in southwest Asia - all of these populations are an extension of neolithic and Bronze Age Saharans and Nubians into Arabia. Of course some of them stretched to India.

The Umm an Nar bore a closer connection to Ubaid man and the rock art stretching from Arabia to Anatolia which later arrived in Eritrea reflecting a probable backdraft of possibly Afro-Asiatic speaking peoples into Africa. The other cultures as in Rub al Khali etc show close connection to the neolithic Saharan and Doian of Somali.

These are once purely African people that moved west from places like Nabta Playa and other parts of Nubia into the Horn and Arabia.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com