EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Danny Glover's Haiti film lacked 'white heroes', producers said

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Danny Glover's Haiti film lacked 'white heroes', producers said
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White people and their Fn arrogance.
------------------

Paris.– US actor Danny Glover, who plans an epic next year on Haitian independence hero Toussaint-Louverture, said he slaved to raise funds for the movie because financiers complained there were no white heroes.

"Producers said 'It's a nice project, a great project... where are the white heroes?'" he told the press during a stay in Paris this month for a seminar on film.

"I couldn't get the money here, I couldn't get the money in Britain. I went to everybody. You wouldn't believe the number of producers based in Europe, and in the States, that I went to," he said.

D"The first question you get, is 'Is it a black film?' All of them agree, it's not going to do good in Europe, it's not going to do good in Japan.

"Somebody has to prove that to be a lie!", he said. "Maybe I'll have the chance to prove it."

"Toussaint," Glover's first project as film director, is about Francois Dominique Toussaint Louverture (1743-1803), a former slave and one of the fathers of Haiti's independence from France in 1804, making it the first black nation to throw off imperial rule and become a republic.

The uprising he led was bloodily put down in 1802 by 20,000 soldiers dispatched to the Caribbean by Napoleon Bonaparte, who then re-established slavery after its ban by the leaders of the French Revolution.

Due to be shot in Venezuela early next year, the film will star Don Cheadle, Mos Def, Wesley Snipes and Angela Bassett.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/people/2008/7/26/28807

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard about this a while ago and can't f--in wait! The downside is that he apparently stole the idea from a Haitian director after overhearing the proposal and seeing a script during a trip to Paris, but of course that's hearsay (otherwise Glover would be getting sued something nasty right now).

quote:
The uprising he led was bloodily put down in 1802 by 20,000 soldiers dispatched to the Caribbean by Napoleon Bonaparte, who then re-established slavery after its ban by the leaders of the French Revolution.

^I really hate journalists sometimes. Obviously, given the preceding comment this is not the end of the story so why end on that note instead of the previous one? Way to marginalize the significance of the previous sentence. I'm not exaggerating when I say language plays a big role in these established hierarchies. Indeed, what is a "black film"? Is a film with all white people called a white film, or just a film (meaning the default film)?
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man this Movie sounds great.

Cheadle is an epic actor that starred in Hotel Rwanda.

Hopefully it gets plenty of buzz and does great, Glover deserves that.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White people definitely suffer from as much delusions as Black people. Why would you expect any difference in that aspect?

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear, yall are some dumb idiots. White investors are not against historical accuracy. Their concern is profit. If you need whites to finance your movie, well, they will expect a substantial return on their investment. People don't loan money for the fvck of it. They expect to make money off it. Why invest in a movie that will not do well? The reality is, no one outside the Black world wants to see an all black cast movie, especially about the history of a fvcking hellhole, Haiti. The delusional people here are you.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^I kinda suspected Danny Glover was a dumb-assed delusional Tom Nigger. Don't know why he had to embarrass Blacks to prove it.

Confirming Truth, I really wish you would travel the world, explaining the facts-of-life to these ass-holes.

Then after you are done explaining, slap them in the head as hard as you can, while yelling as loud as you can, so that maybe they will hear.

NIGGER, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A BLACK MOVIE, RAISE MONEY FROM BLACK PEOPLE!

If you can't - wait.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mental illness definitely.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why he doesn't mention approaching Oprah, Cosby, Jay-Z, Little Wayne and other black millionaires to pool their money together.
Why should he even need Jewish financing?

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He needs a Business plan.

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
I wonder why he doesn't mention approaching Oprah, Cosby, Jay-Z, Little Wayne and other black millionaires to pool their money together.

I'm sure at least Oprah and Cosby would appreciate a well made movie, or a well written book.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe it's because they know he's a delusional ass-hole.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You and me agreeing is like a person being struck by lightning three times in a row on the same day and winning the lottery right after. Let us savor this moment cause it will be a long time before it happens again! [Eek!] [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^I kinda suspected Danny Glover was a dumb-assed delusional Tom Nigger. Don't know why he had to embarrass Blacks to prove it.

Confirming Truth, I really wish you would travel the world, explaining the facts-of-life to these ass-holes.

Then after you are done explaining, slap them in the head as hard as you can, while yelling as loud as you can, so that maybe they will hear.

If you can't - wait.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Love is Free. [Smile]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
As the colored girls say: Um hum.

Danny Glover and wife
 -

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
You and me agreeing

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

If you can't - wait.

Why do you presume he wants to agree with you?? Serious-D [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^well.... unless you and mike are the same people ;-)
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danny Glover and his
Brazilian wife

-

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Is he still married to both of them? I've never seen celebs do that. Usually they go on a serial but they don't do parallel.

--------------------
state of mind

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the problem with would be black producers and film makers worrying about weather or not wht people will see the movie,just make the damn thing Indians Chinese and others don't give a rat azz if anyone else see their films yet over time whts and others will take the time to view it,their approach is all wrong make a great product John Woo's Red cliff was done in Chinese with all Chinese actors because it was based on a Chinese historical event yet it had rave reviews and better yet it made a ton of money the difference is he raised money from his own people and even if he did get the money they would want to control the message of the film.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And one more thing there is the question of political intrigue he is making the movie in Venezuela with the support of Chavez who the powers that be don't approve of then there is the historical connection of support the Haitians had with Simon Bolivar.

Ambassador Canino: You see, it is the signing of the act of independence. It's not just me as an ambassador but all Venezuelans who see the participation of Haitians in the war of independence of Venezuela in a very positive light. Our liberator Simon Bolivar said, "Haiti is the mother of Venezuelan independence." He also said another time that "Haiti is the father of Venezuelan independence.” First, there was Francisco Miranda, who arrived in Haiti in February 1806 (under the government of Dessalines, Ed). He left Haiti on 12 March 1806. The flag of Venezuela you see here was designed in Jacmel, Haiti. It is Miranda who carried the flag to Venezuela. And ten years later, in 1816, Simon Bolivar would return to Venezuela from Haiti (under the government of Petion, Ed) leading two expeditions. One at the beginning of the year and the other near the end of the year.

Bolivar acknowledged the participation of Haiti in the War of Independence of Venezuela as a historical fact two years later, at the headquarters of the Angostura party. On the day he revealed the Haitian participation in the war of independence in 1818, Bolivar said:

"I thought that the New Granada* was lost, but the island of Haiti greeted us with a tremendous hospitality which helped us to drive away the tyrants. President Alexandre Petion granted us all necessary protection. By Petion’s decree, I was able to put together a group of his valiant patriots. Very few of them survived the war, but the army against which they fought also lost many men. This group of Haitians that faced down ten thousand European tyrants numbered three hundred men.”

This is why we say in Venezuela, “Haitians are no cowards.”

Today, to honor Simon Bolivar, our country is called the Bolivarian
Republic of Venezuela.

Haiti Progrès: Venezuela helps Haiti a great deal as part of many cooperations. Can you tell us what this help consists of?

Ambassador Canino: The cooperation is vast and deep. Even the Yankees' representative in Haiti, Bill Clinton, acknowledged in several international meetings that the Cuban and Venezuelan cooperation brings much more support to Haiti than all the other donors. No one can hide this truth. It is solidarity that the Venezuelan cooperation brings to the Haitian people. Our government, the Venezuelan people and Commander Chavez offer cooperation to the country.

In the health sector, $40 million are invested, in conjunction with the Cuban cooperation. Cuba has had doctors working for the welfare of the people of Haiti for 13 years. And Venezuela also participates in the work being done, with 20 million given before the earthquake and another 20 million after the earthquake. So we have built with that money 15 diagnostic centers across the country. We have made donations to hospitals and paid doctors. We have also provided housing for them.

We also donate for agriculture. We are involved in rice production in the Artibonite Department and the Central (Central Plateau), with 9.3 million dollars.

We also participate in housing by building homes in the area of the Renaissance in Cité Soleil. I am not speaking of miserable construction. I'm talking about houses for chosen Haitian families where everyone can live humanely and for free.

After the earthquake of January 12, 2010, Venezuela erased a debt of $395 million that Haiti owed her.

In energy, Venezuela installed three power plants in Haiti. One in Cap-Haitien, one in Gonaives, and a third in Port-au-Prince. We arrived at a compromise to provide the country with fourteen thousand barrels of oil under the Petro Caribe agreement recognized by the Haitian Parliament, with extremely favorable conditions to the country.

For the Literacy Project, Venezuela contributed 5 million dollars.

After the earthquake, we donated 9,000 tons of top-quality food.

Finally, as I told you, this is a very deep cooperation. It is not just because we have oil that we engaged in this cooperation. For a century, we have had oil. But there were reactionary governments in Venezuela and Haiti that never really considered the well-being of the Venezuelan and the Haitian people.

We must also say that this cooperation can be explained by the fact that in Venezuela there is a Bolivarian revolutionary anti-imperialist government led by Commander Hugo Chavez who loves the Haitian people and respects them. We have a lot of gratitude toward Haiti and its people.

Haiti Progrès: Do you have a message for the Haitian people?

Ambassador Canino: The message of the Venezuelan government to the Haitian people is clear. This is a message of hope, trust, and faith in the future. Anything is possible with continued work and a spirit of sacrifice, with a historical project that is linked with the glorious past of your country. There is a passage in the Bible that says, “Brothers, motivate those who are discouraged. Help those who are weak.” Thank you.

Haiti Progrès: It is we who must thank you Mr. Ambassador for agreeing to provide all these details to our readers.

Original Source: Haiti Progrès. Translated into English by Dady Chery, Haitian writer, Axis of Logic.

Edited by Venezuelanalysis.com
http://venezuelanalysis.com/analysis/6373

It maybe about more than money Haiti must be made an example of their revolution must no longer inspire.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
That's the problem with would be black producers and film makers worrying about weather or not wht people will see the movie,just make the damn thing Indians Chinese and others don't give a rat azz if anyone else see their films yet over time whts and others will take the time to view it,their approach is all wrong make a great product John Woo's Red cliff was done in Chinese with all Chinese actors because it was based on a Chinese historical event yet it had rave reviews and better yet it made a ton of money the difference is he raised money from his own people and even if he did get the money they would want to control the message of the film.

Well said. My sentiments exactly. Thank you, Brada!
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
 -
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Danny's not talking about Black producers and film makers. He's talking about those who finance US movies, Jews.
These are the same group who denied Michael Jackson funding for making a real African history movie.
In America, Jews will only finance black movies in the Tyler Perry (Girl stuff or a man in Drag), Oprah feminist stuff, or Boyz In the Hood rapper crap.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT2
Member # 16951

quote:

I feel what you're saying MK. Glover shouldn't have to ask jews or any white person for investments, especially for a supposedly black project. At the same time the vast majority of black elites and entertainers you mentioned have assimilated so far up white peoples @ss they are more concerned about perception from their white peers rather then self-sufficiency.

Several years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Claud Anderson. I distinctively recall Dr. Anderson saying he asked Oprah to invest in a project he wanted to do. According to Dr. Anderson Oprah declined because the project was "too black" for her taste. Dr. Anderson replied is there anything too white? This, coupled with Dr. Anderson's statement, Oprah is good for nothing except hating on black men and kissing white folks @ss. The few times I grudgingly watched Oprah I always sensed she has contempt for black men. That being said Oprah can go eat a cunt.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MelaninKing, maybe he should've approached the Emir of Kano?

[Big Grin] [Razz]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Sauce in between your highs you make perfect sense

quote:
MelaninKing, maybe he should've approached the Emir of Kano?
I was about to post the same sentiments wasn't thinking of the Emir of Kano though,if Hollywood types including Oprah refused to help in funding then go international but for pete's sake don't run to Europe! start with the Jamaican Billion year, the Nigerians have loads of cash,that Guy Mo Ibrahim from Ethiopia?..when your name is Danny fukin Glover I am sure you will get an audience
Not only that but a movie funded that way with links from across the Black majority nations may open the door for greater cooperation between each other.
If not all he and others like him is going to do is keep hitting their heads against a brick wall till they have a Mel Gibson type spazz melt down and start screaming Jewz!! in a microphone.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
OK I get it. Plan begins today.

--------------------
state of mind

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

If not all he and others like him is going to do is keep hitting their heads against a brick wall till they have a Mel Gibson type spazz melt down and start screaming Jewz!! in a microphone.

LOL, Jamaican can't even finance themselves.
Making a million dollar movie with distribution is much more complicated then opening a jerk shop or providing beach side booty service to fat white broads.
Mel Gibson is a great actor. Payback II would be a great comeback for him.

Fuk the emir, and fuk Oprah.
Glover should just go straight to the real new power in finance and motion picture making on an epic scale, China. I'm sure when he gets out of jail, Wesley Snipes could assist him with that.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
MelaninKing he should hit them all off-course the Jamaican is not gonna fund the whole thing but with multi partners mentioned above he may get it done without running to the Chinese first put them as back-up if all else fails.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Making a million dollar movie with distribution is much more complicated then opening a jerk shop or providing beach side booty service to fat white broads.

Glover should just go straight to the real new power in finance and motion picture making on an epic scale, China. I'm sure when he gets out of jail, Wesley Snipes could assist him with that.

Calm down. You're getting your panties in a bunch.

The point here is to make Black lives positive. Let's not lose sight of the point. Better to score a zero than a minus-10. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

You only let yourself down when you resort to childlike behaviour. Notes are always being taken on this forum, and karma's a real thing.

We are too great a people, to cower to silly threats that despite occasional manifestation results to no more than a ripple in a pond.

Calm down professor [Big Grin] ,
 -

for your own sake.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obvious point but not explicitly stqted by tose who refused Glover funding. White people just don't want to see Africans beating the ***t out of whites killing them as if they were nothing.

Lat time I saw Glover on TV was when he was in Dakar for the funeral and memorial of Ousman Sembene, the well-known Senegalese cineaste. By American standards Glover is OK but not really a radical. Still looking for approval from whites.

He could have tried Nigeria because they are doing a huge business with low budget DVD films. Toussaint's origins are supposed to be in Benin just next door to Nigeria. With the right money the film would be a big hit in Nigeria and South Africa. People in those places--except the politicians-- really relish seeing the pinkies getting a taste of their own medicine.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Lamin secretly even sellout Africans privately wants to see Africans beating the sh!!t outta Whts but that's not the point the point is portraying history in a manner thats as close to the truth as possible.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but the truth in this instance is as portrayed: African captives breaking out and ripping out the hearts of the vile French. The real star of the Haitian Revolution was not Toussaint but Jean Jacques Dessalines.

But history as written by the whites pushed Toussaint up front.

You are right about truth and history but it's rare to get history or films made that way. Since whites have long controlled the black presence in history and film, expect a lot of lies and distortions.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
The real star of the Haitian Revolution was not Toussaint but Jean Jacques Dessalines.

Why say you this?

quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
I heard about this a while ago and can't f--in wait! The downside is that he apparently stole the idea from a Haitian director after overhearing the proposal and seeing a script during a trip to Paris, but of course that's hearsay (otherwise Glover would be getting sued something nasty right now).

quote:

^I really hate journalists sometimes. Obviously, given the preceding comment this is not the end of the story so why end on that note instead of the previous one? Way to marginalize the significance of the previous sentence. I'm not exaggerating when I say language plays a big role in these established hierarchies. Indeed, what is a "black film"? Is a film with all white people called a white film, or just a film (meaning the default film)?
On my same exact wavelenght here. Lol @ ("I really hate Journalists sometimes ... way to marginalize the significance of the previous sentence").
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wesley Snipes and his production co. Amen Ra (or some sht like that) can definitely pull it off.

quote:
quote:

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bullshyt! you dont know what you are talking about, and you must be some lame ass youngin to say what you just said. You need to go watch some of the Blaxploitation flicks of the early 70s that have Blacks kicking the shyt out of white ass.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Obvious point but not explicitly stqted by tose who refused Glover funding. White people just don't want to see Africans beating the ***t out of whites killing them as if they were nothing.

Lat time I saw Glover on TV was when he was in Dakar for the funeral and memorial of Ousman Sembene, the well-known Senegalese cineaste. By American standards Glover is OK but not really a radical. Still looking for approval from whites.

He could have tried Nigeria because they are doing a huge business with low budget DVD films. Toussaint's origins are supposed to be in Benin just next door to Nigeria. With the right money the film would be a big hit in Nigeria and South Africa. People in those places--except the politicians-- really relish seeing the pinkies getting a taste of their own medicine.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Yes, but in the end some white crook as hero prevailed. And those films--never popular with whites--are all fantasy. Furthermore, they had to pass through Hollywood.

The Haitian Revolution is true, historical fact. The Africans held in captive broke their chains and slaughtered their vile French captors. A+ for that.

Now, I am waiting for Danny Boy to give the world a Nat Turner film. That's real history too.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he, Nat Turner, Ya, that would be good.

But let's not forget that wonderful old cracka, John Brown - the reason why there are so many Black people named Brown in the U.S.

But on the Haitian thing, maybe it's not that great an idea right now. I think maybe Blacks still lack the emotional/intellectual maturity to be able to put it into a satisfying context right now.

What I mean is, that on the one hand, there is the greatness of Haitians being the only people on Earth who have ever freed THEMSELVES from slavery. (Keeping in mind that ALL people were at one time or another, enslaved).

But on the other hand, and just as true, Haitians have proven themselves to be perhaps the worlds greatest fuchups! Don't forget, Haiti is the poorest, most fuched-up country in the Americas.

Of course, in time, the Somali may surpass the Haitians, time will tell. (I'm betting on the Somali).

Point being, how do you end a movie about Haitians in a positive way, without lying?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
Wesley Snipes and his production co. Amen Ra (or some sht like that) can definitely pull it off.

Wow, cool name for a production company.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com