EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Racism is 'worse for white Americans than black Americans'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Racism is 'worse for white Americans than black Americans'
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8535150/Racism-is-worse-for-white-Americans-than-black-Americans.html
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me

^Not according to objective reality

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White people own 80% of the USA wealth.White people control the majority of business.White people control the media, governement, legislative system, judicial system, the military, law enforcement, religion, criminal organisation, spy agency etc. Black people doesnt own and control anything meaningfuly powerful in the USA compare to white people.I dont see how racism is going to be worse for white then black.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bwhahaha haa poor me! I am white and being oppressed because some black folks looked at me wrong bwahhhaahhhaaa!!!

Please. These folks are so retarded it is ridiculous. I mean you got white folks saying things like "the white man's days are numbered" and other white folks then claim that blacks are being racist.

Or whites set up the affirmative action program at colleges, where they were previously blatantly racist, and a white person claims that it is reverse discrimination. As if white folks are discriminating against white folks. Seriously. Yet black folks are portrayed as "oppressing" somebody.

Posts: 8896 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, this is comical to say the least. Its bad enough you have a bunch of niggas running around with their pants halfway dawn their ass-crack talking loud in public and acting like a ghetto fool repeating and blasting the broken English Rhyming coon Speak passed off as Music called "Rap" going around acting like a victims, bitching and whining and wondering why the world considers blacks a step above dumb animals, while his ass crack is showing to the world....

now you have White People playing the victim card...I mean really who the **** is oppressing them?? The White Fair Skinned, often Blue Eyed and Blond Jew? I mean who, Obama the Manchurian or should I saw Goldman Sachian President and his white Banker Buddies?

Who? Some Comical ass ****. The Good thing is this was taken at Harvard, this means hopefully it was Northern Whites who have this stupid and mindless feeling of discrimination. If it had been Southern Whites I think America should kick out the South from the Union because Southern Whites, the people who make racism a fine art, claiming people are racist is like the pot calling the kettle black, no worse.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
African Amreicans comprise about 13% of the U.S. population.
If there was no racism we are still a minority in America according to the democratic process. The population with the fastest rising birthrates at present are Asians who just overtook hispanics.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if whites become a minority they will still own and control the Country for years to come. South Africa is a good indication of a Minority still weilding power even though the black majority has political clout.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Even if whites become a minority they will still own and control the Country for years to come. South Africa is a good indication of a Minority still weilding power even though the black majority has political clout.

Don't forget Brazil...
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com