EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » NOAH LIVED NEAR LAKE CHAD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NOAH LIVED NEAR LAKE CHAD
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An American woman,Alice Linsley has spent 35 years researching biblical anthropology. Her research into kinship patterns led her not to the Middle East as most would expect but to W.Africa.
Apparently during the Wet Holocene,these people of his lineage,the Kushites created an ancient dominion stretching from Mega Chad to India and beyond,via water ways.
quote:

Genesis tells us that Noah had three sons: Ham, Shem and Japheth. To these sons and their wives were born diverse peoples who are classified as Afro-Arabians and Afro-Asiatics. At the point in history (about 2500 B.C.) Noah lived in the region of Lake Chad. To this day the only place on the surface of earth that claims to be Noah's homeland is Bor'No, the Land of Noah in the region of Lake Chad. Noan and his sons were more African than Asiatic, as is evident by the name given to Ham's son "Kush" (Gen. 10:6), the ancestral head of the Kushites who united the Upper and Lower Nile regions and spread out of Africa into Arabia, Canaan and Mesopotamia. All of these men were rulers and kingdom builders.
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/search?q=noah
quote:

The flood of Noah likely occurred during the late Holocent Wet Period which lasted from about 10,000 to 3000 B.C. During the peak of the rainy period, around 8000, Mega-Chad would have covered 157,000 square miles. The surrounding land was spongy and there was great flooding at the confluence of the Niger, Benue, Yobe and Osimili Rivers. The floodwaters created a disaster of such proportions that it is still remembered. Rainbows would have been a common sight over the region due to rising mists.

In the ancient world, regional chiefs controlled rivers, lakes and wells from west central Africa to the Indus River Valley. The region where Lake Chad is located is called “Bor-no”, the “Land of Noah", suggesting that Noah controlled the water commerce in the area.
http://jandyongenesis.blogspot.com/2007/10/africa-in-days-of-noah.html
IMO,her findings make more sense than the contemporary mainstream biblical anthropology which actually raises more questions than it answers.
Her site is filled withe fascinating detail,even for the skeptic.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe she is on to something. I feel this way because Africa tectonically is fairly stable and the Lake Chad areas does appear to be a region which was very fertile in the past.

In relation to my research I talk about the Proto-Saharans who I believe lived in the Highlands of the Central Sahara until after the Great Flood at which time they began a slow infiltration from the Saharan highlands first into the Nile Valley, and thence Mesopotamia to replace the Anu people.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
I believe she is on to something. I feel this way because Africa tectonically is fairly stable and the Lake Chad areas does appear to be a region which was very fertile in the past.

In relation to my research I talk about the Proto-Saharans who I believe lived in the Highlands of the Central Sahara until after the Great Flood at which time they began a slow infiltration from the Saharan highlands first into the Nile Valley, and thence Mesopotamia to replace the Anu people.

That's not the only similar finding,basically your respective conclusions coincide. .She has respect for you too,btw. I've seen her refer to you by name. I find her work fascinating! The Jebusites are the present day Yoruba,Enoch was actually a man Of the famous early Nok culture in S.Nigeria,Eridu in the Middle East is actually Eredo in Nigeria....
Am on it right now.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kikuyu22:
quote:

That's not the only similar finding,basically your respective conclusions coincide. .She has respect for you too,btw. I've seen her refer to you by name. I find her work fascinating! The Jebusites are the present day Yoruba,Enoch was actually a man Of the famous early Nok culture in S.Nigeria,Eridu in the Middle East is actually Eredo in Nigeria....
Am on it right now.

She has an excellent blog. I am amazed at the sources she analyzes and presents in her blog.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Am on it right now.

^You people are truly sick. I don't think you are black but some whitey mocking and making fools out of stupid afrocentrists. But you probably one of those nutty black men that think black west africans are the original jews.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Wow Betty, that's amazing, that I was just thinking about the original Jews also.
Do you know who they were? I would love to have this information. Please share?

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Wow Betty, that's amazing, that I was just thinking about the original Jews also.

^I can tell you who they WERE NOT. They certainly weren't African or some nappy headed flat nose ugly black African and they weren't white, not even the so-called white jews of today.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:
Wow Betty, that's amazing, that I was just thinking about the original Jews also.

^I can tell you who they WERE NOT. They certainly weren't African or some nappy headed flat nose ugly black African and they weren't white, not even the so-called white jews of today.
In the real world,the community of adults you show evidence supporting your beliefs. Though such ideas of Africans being the original lineage of Noah is anathema to the Stormfront sentinels here on ES,they still apply.
Share your info-or leave this thread.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Ancient Hebrews taken in bondage and killed. As can be seen in the museum.

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In certain Arab tradotion Noah is called Nuah al Djurhumi.Meaning Nuah of the Djurhum (Hadharme or Hadoram) - a Beja tribe.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Am on it right now.

We don't have to knitpick. The al-Jabza (Jebuzites) and Anakh'a (Anoch) are peoples of Himyarite (Black Arabian) connection living in Arabia. All of the names of the Canaanites and Israelites are found among these Himyarite- related peoples today spreading up toward Mecca.

The Yoruba claim their name comes from Yarab a near relation of Qahtan and Saba. Of course it is probable that the tribes comprising Ham Shem and Japhet began to split up before they moved into Arabia, since a story of "the Ark of Nuh" is definitely a Nilotic African one (known in ancient Egypt). The area of lake Chad may very well have been the origin of this mythology.

Of course the lady Linsey may have had the right intentions but the allegory of Shem, Ham and Japhet and based on the names and spread of African and African- Arabian tribes and refers to astronomical happenings, not meant to represent Europeans and all of the world's peoples. The names of Afro-Asiatic tribes designate stars and planets. That is why Saba (Saturn) is called the lord of hosts.

In certain Arabic writings in fact Japhet is the ancestor of "all the tribes of Negroes" spread across the Sudan through an ancestress Arthete (which is Irthet of Nubia) and Betawil (Bethuel) which may refer to the speakers of Tu-Bedawi.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
quote:
[qb]

-

These flat nosed, raisin headed people were the small black Jews the Kahin or Banu Nadir and Qurayza once found in Khaibar(Khaburas) and Medina (Yathrib). You can still see these people in Hijaz and in New York City. Can't be more than 5 ft tall. Very strange.

There were two Lachishes one further north in Palestine and one southward in Hijaz. Salibi thinks the one in the Assyrian paintings is the southern Lachish (El Qayis)in Arabia.

In the 16th century A.D. Ludovico Bartema on the Jews of Arabia remaining in Khaibar the last capital of Judaism in North Arabia: Bartema stated“in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

In fact I think some of these people are still there.

The book The Jews in Arab Lands by Norman Stillman speaks of them p. 9-
"The three most important were the Banu Nadir, the Banu Qurayza, and the Banu ... known as al-kahinan (the two Kohanim) and Banu Harun (sons of Aaron). Medina was also inhabited by two large confederations of pagan Arabs. - the Banu Aws and the Banu Khazraj..." parentheses are the authors

These are Uz and Jazar (Gezer) the latter mentioned by Josephus in place of Jokshan or Kushan, "the Midianite".

Ironically Khazraj along with Aws or the Ansar of Medina are described in various Syrian and Iand Iranian writers as "nappy headed" huge, jet black men some with "red eyes". See the Unknown Arabs for the quotes.

So apparently Miss Betty Boo's wishful thinking is wrong.

Euronuts and Biblical and Islamic fundamentalists are going to be more than unhappy with some of the information coming out in the next decade about what the Afro-Asiatics and Biblical people really looked like, and originated.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

In the real world,the community of adults you show evidence supporting your beliefs. Though such ideas of Africans being the original lineage of Noah is anathema to the Stormfront sentinels here on ES,they still apply.
Share your info-or leave this thread.

^Why do I sense you are bullshyting. I have a gut feeling you agree with me, or it could be my narcissim. Well anyway, everyone would be the the original lineage of Noah just as well as everyone would be the original lineage of Adam and Eve if you really want to go back that far. Strange, you ask for evidence but haven't prove that ugly, short nappy headed, flat nose west africans are Jews or the original lineage of Noah. Please explain how did these west african people lost their language and Judaic way of life and culture. I suppose through contact with the Egyptians they became "Africanized".
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:
quote:

^Hebrews were taken in bondage, killed, and capitvated throughout their short history, and it was done so by several people and happened in several places. What's your point? If there is an ancient hebrew then who are the new or modern hebrew?
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
quote:

Am on it right now.

We don't have to knitpick. The al-Jabza (Jebuzites) and Anakh'a (Anoch) are peoples of Himyarite (Black Arabian) connection living in Arabia. All of the names of the Canaanites and Israelites are found among these Himyarite- related peoples today spreading up toward Mecca.

The Yoruba claim their name comes from Yarab a near relation of Qahtan and Saba. Of course it is probable that the tribes comprising Ham Shem and Japhet began to split up before they moved into Arabia, since a story of "the Ark of Nuh" is definitely a Nilotic African one (known in ancient Egypt). The area of lake Chad may very well have been the origin of this mythology.

^Sorry, but the land known as Africa isn't found in anyone's religion or faith concerning early bibical people. Egypt and Ethiopia (a group native to both east Africa and the so-called Middle East) are an exception. There is no evidence to where Noah build the ark, but only evidence of where it settled. If I would take a guess, the settlement of the ark would be more plausible in Arabia, Mesopatamia, or another central Asian region. Tribes didn't begin in Africa but in Asia. As soon as people learn this fact the less confusing the world would be--especially of what's "African" and what is not.
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Am on it right now.

^Sorry, but the land known as Africa isn't found in anyone's religion or faith concerning early bibical people. Egypt and Ethiopia (a group native to both east Africa and the so-called Middle East) are an exception. There is no evidence to where Noah build the ark, but only evidence of where it settled. If I would take a guess, the settlement of the ark would be more plausible in Arabia, Mesopatamia, or another central Asian region. Tribes didn't begin in Africa but in Asia. As soon as people learn this fact the less confusing the world would be--especially of what's "African" and what is not.
This is where I stop replying because you're
obviously incapable of simple reading and comprehension so further dialogue would be as fruitless as talking to a tree.
I can't help but wonder at your attitude-why do you and your ideological bedmates arrogate themselves yourselves official censors of true African history? Forget I asked!

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Am on it right now.

This is where I stop replying because you're
obviously incapable of simple reading and comprehension so further dialogue would be as fruitless as talking to a tree.
I can't help but wonder at your attitude-why do you and your ideological bedmates arrogate themselves yourselves official censors of true African history? Forget I asked!

^Go back to Stormfront Krakker.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Am on it right now.

I see that you are only expressing opinion here. Obviously u have been on Egyptsearch long enough to know that the people of east Africa and the Sahel and Sahara were related in the Mesolithic and Neolithic periods. These populations also extended into the Near East due to various waves mainly from Africa Northward and Eastward!

AS IN THE MESOLITHIC, during the Neolithic these black African populations moved from the Sahara which once once populated by tropical fauna and people into the Nile region and also into East Africa and Arabia. Some stopped in the vicinity of Lake Chad. That is something that all Egyptologists know and acknowledge.

There is also evidence of a very large-bodied Negroid group affiliated with the Eridu culture of Sumer or Ubaid culture moving back into Africa and populating Nubia and moving westward. However it is doubtful it is responsible for the presence of Afro-Asiatic among Ethiopians and the peoples of the Horn.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's the intel on this Bettyboo chick?

she Somali or something?

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by dana marniche:
[qb]

I see that you are only expressing opinion here. Obviously u have been on Egyptsearch long enough to know that the people of east Africa and the Sahel and Sahara were related in the Mesolithic and Neolithic periods. These populations also extended into the Near East due to various waves mainly from Africa Northward and Eastward!

AS IN THE MESOLITHIC, during the Neolithic these black African populations moved from the Sahara which once once populated by tropical fauna and people into the Nile region and also into East Africa and Arabia. Some stopped in the vicinity of Lake Chad. That is something that all Egyptologists know and acknowledge.

There is also evidence of a very large-bodied Negroid group affiliated with the Eridu culture of Sumer or Ubaid culture moving back into Africa and populating Nubia and moving westward. However it is doubtful it is responsible for the presence of Afro-Asiatic among Ethiopians and the peoples of the Horn.

I don't even know what a Mesolithic and Neolithic is, and you haven't negate what I've said.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
what's the intel on this Bettyboo chick?

she Somali or something?

^Don't try to take the focus off your anti-black azz. People need to be questioning your Asian azz.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com