EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Can tropical Africans have straighter hair? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Can tropical Africans have straighter hair?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading this old study which concludes that ancient Nubians had less tightly curled hair than what we normally associate with sub-Saharan Africans. I know some people here will claim that tropically adapted Africans have diverse hair textures, but according to Wikipedia, Afro-type hair is a tropical adaptation whereas straighter hair is more adaptive to a cold/low-UV environment, which makes me wonder if less curly hair in Africans does indicate some admixture with cold-adapted populations. The problem is that we all know that these people still had very tropical limb proportions, which would preclude the Eurasian admixture hypothesis.

And how come I can't find photos of these Nubian mummies? Maybe their hair isn't as straight as the study authors seem to imply here? I wonder if these guys have looked at mummies like this?

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, does anyone have access to this article below?

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1475-4754.2010.00524.x/abstract

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mentioned the same study in 2008:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000286

post # 7

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Oh yeah, the sand hypothesis. That's still a possibility although AFAIK it's never been tested before.

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wavy hair is not that uncommon in the Horn, although perfect Chinese-like straight hair is rare, but even that can be found in them.

Some Somalis.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 424 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

I know straight-haired Africans exist, but the question is whether that texture evolved in Africa or is the result of admixture with Eurasians. I don't find the Eurasian admixture hypothesis very plausible for the Semna Nubians, as all the other bio-anthropological data indicates tropical African affinities for Nubians, but I still don't understand why an otherwise perfectly tropically adapted population would have less tightly curled hair.

To be sure, I still can't find photos of straight-haired Nubian mummies, so it's possible that their hair was curlier than Hrdy et al imply (remember that curly hair occurs even within Europeans whom they claim are closer to Nubians), but what explains variation in African hair texture?

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Here's a discussion on human hair texture that suggests that kinky hair is related to humidity and the presence of lice:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/paleoanthropology/message/16815

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The study is dealing with some lower nubians of the past,not most nubians.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They derived their straight hair through Caucasoid admixture.

Ethiopians are 40-60% Eurasian (Caucasoid).

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Can tropical Africans have straighter hair?

what about non-tropical Africans?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Herman Cain, next president!!!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eventually these idiots will come to this universally accepted and credible conclusion.

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
They derived their straight hair through Caucasoid admixture.

Ethiopians are 40-60% Eurasian (Caucasoid).

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ What conclusion? That claim has been debunked more times than I can count. First of all the study is based on ONE Ethiopian ethnic group, the Amharas who though are politically the most powerful are still a minority number wise. The study showed that Amhara are 60% African and 40% Eurasian with the labeled Eurasian haplogroup being J which is not even fully concluded to be 'Eurasian'.

Moving on...

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I was reading this old study which concludes that ancient Nubians had less tightly curled hair than what we normally associate with sub-Saharan Africans. I know some people here will claim that tropically adapted Africans have diverse hair textures, but according to Wikipedia, Afro-type hair is a tropical adaptation whereas straighter hair is more adaptive to a cold/low-UV environment, which makes me wonder if less curly hair in Africans does indicate some admixture with cold-adapted populations. The problem is that we all know that these people still had very tropical limb proportions, which would preclude the Eurasian admixture hypothesis.

And how come I can't find photos of these Nubian mummies? Maybe their hair isn't as straight as the study authors seem to imply here? I wonder if these guys have looked at mummies like this?

And you trust wikipedia of all sources?? By the way, this topic was discussed several times before including another thread whose topic was totally different but the Lyinass tried to argue that that straighter hair is cold adapted.

Also, one has to be clear what one means by straighter hair. It's the same as saying darker skin. Straighter compared to what? If you are referring to wavy hair texture, we know such is common enough not only in tropical Africa but in tropical Eurasia among tropically adapted folks that it would be silly to attribute the trait to cold adaptation.

Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
the type of hair in humans that is particularly
cold adapted is the type that lays
flatly that is both warmer than coiled hair
and can be grown long to provide warmth to the neck and shoulders.

As per animals

-

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wikipedia sources are shaky as usual since racist
"biodiversity" ideologues regularly remove valid
scholarship and slant information, and will not
even allow a side by side comparison of different
scholarly views so readers can make up their own
minds.
Data posted based on the below by valid, mainstream
scholars for example has been repeatedly removed
with administrator collaboration. However suppression
attempts ultimately fail, because there are free,
open, democratic forums like ES, or on other
sites.

---------------------------------------------
 -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As regards hair, your reasoning seems contradictory.
If you say population in question is clearly tropical African
and that such precludes their Eurasian mixture hypothesis
how then do you also wonder if there is admixture?

CLaims about "sub subsaharan associations" are also
shaky because African peoples with highly variable hair,
such as Ethiopians and Somalians, ARE THEMSELVES
located BELOW the Sahara and are thus 'SUB-SAHARAN'.

In any event, keep in mind that tropical environments,
like tropical peoples themselves are diverse, ranging
from high altitude microclimes with snow or
cooler temperatures, to dry savannah and desert
locales, to constantly hot, humid rainforest.
Within these microclimes is plenty of scope for
human hair diversity. Indeed, since all non-Africans
are a subset of the tropical African originals,
the variants they exhibit are themselves derivative
of the original African pool. Keep in mind also that
tropical Africans are not static populations but
easily move and live in sub-tropical zones as well.

It is also not surprising that the section of the
Wiki article claiming the above "tropical hair"
adaptation does not even have a credible scholarly
reference in support. Books such as "Human Hair Diversity" 2001
note that divwersity is built into the African
originals. There has always been gene interchange
in Africa, as on other continents, but fundamentally,
there is no need for any "race mix" to explain
why African hair may vary.
Do you have any info scholarly citation that DIRECTLY
supports the Wiki claim?

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Yeah, I know that wavy or less than tightly curled hair can't necessarily be a cold adaptation, but then what sort of environment is it adaptive for? Why is it common in some tropical populations (e.g. Australian aborigines) but not others (e.g. MOST sub-Saharan Africans)?

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

the type of hair in humans that is particularly
cold adapted is the type that lays
flatly that is both warmer than coiled hair
and can be grown long to provide warmth to the neck and shoulders.

As per animals

-

And what about great apes like chimpanzees and bonobos in Africa who are our closest relatives??

chimpanzee
 -

bonobo
 -

yet they are tropical animals.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no such thing as a straight haired Negroid. East Africans have less wooly hair because they have partial Caucasoid genes.

What's funny is that blacks on this forum are in denial of their physical features and are obsessed with claiming that their are 'straight haired blacks' or blacks with red or blonde hair when there isn't.

A lot of hatred exists among blacks and their physical features - none of them want wooly black hair and they are obsessed to claim blacks can be straight haired.

How many Caucasoids claim to have natural afro's? [Confused]

We don't. Because we don't hate our features, blacks however hate their own wooly, nappy or afro hair. Its ugly. There is a 4 billion american dollar industry in america for black women to straighten their wooly hair so they can look more like white woman.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EuroNutSlayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
East Africans aren't Caucasian this has been showed time and time again on this forum, neither is kinky hair the only trait in west-central African populations all those hair textures vary, neither are black women straightening their hair to look white, that is a very stupid thing to say, since white women have to straighten their on hair to have straight hair. Neither are white women the only women with a looser hair texture.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What's funny is that blacks on this forum are in denial of their physical features and are obsessed with claiming that their are 'straight haired blacks' or blacks with red or blonde hair when there isn't.

The only person obsessed is you calling Black people cacasoid. get a life.
Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^Death would be preferable. In any event,
both wavy and tightly curled may do double
duty in the tropics- either could be adaptive.
Thick wavy or thick long straight hair may work for
tropic climes.
TIghtly curled hair (certain parts of Africa, Papua
New Guinea etc) as well as long straight hair (various
parts of dark-skinned India) appear in tropical zones.
Both types are part and parcel of the tropics, in
Africa, and outside Africa.

Alternatively, head hair, may not be a factor much
affected by climate, compared to limb proportions.

Whatever the mix of factors, once again assorted
racist "biodiversity" attempts to pigeonhole tropical
African populations based on stereotypical "hair"
are a dismal failure and stand yet again debunked.
 -

Tropical peoples cover the full range of hair.

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^Hair type has nothing to with weather or climate, at least not when it comes to texture. There are a lot of people who are tropically adapted and have straight, wavy and curly hair. Hair texture is determined by the amount of cell turnover and production that controls that part of tissue organ which determines how follicles are shaped. Nappy hair comes from follicles that are pratically enclosed thus giving it (hair) a tight fit through the follicle causing the hair to flatten, thin, and cuticles to raise, which resembles the hair on many Africans head. The more open the follicle the straighter the hair is. The narrower the follicle the curlier hair will be. Africans and others are on the extreme of curly, and Mongol-type hair (including indigenous Amerindians and Native Americans) are on the extreme of the straightest hair. The straightest hair is the strongest and has the most open or roundest follicle and have the most cell turnover/production. The curliest hair has the weakest hair, the least open or the narrowest follicle and the least cell turnover/production. Genes that produce the cell and make up of hair follicles has a lot to do with tribes or nations blending amongst themselves, like as in incest, for long periods of time than it has to do with climate or temperatures.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
lol @ afrocentric racial classification.

They lump all tropical peoples into one race, when all are completely different.

Indian's for example are not Negroid.

The point raised was that Negroids don't have straight hair and then we get these afrocentric morons claiming Indians have straight hair.

Yes simpletons - we know Indians are straight haired. They aren't Negroid.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness why you didn't answer my question in the "Are Indians Black" thread?
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
So where are blacks with hair like this?

-

Btw, for about 6 months this challenge was posted but every afrocentric failed.

If blacks have natural straight hair, it should be easy to post a black women with the hair like the white females above.

6 months and still waiting...

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

-

If blacks have natural straight hair, it should be easy to post a black women with the hair like the white females above.

^You haven't read my post. You are not going to get a nappy headed black African with hair like THAT!! But you can find tropically adapted people (black or otherwise) with hair that isn't nappy, thus climate and temperature doesn't determine texture. Blacks do have naturally straight hair. Aborigines and Indians have straight hair, fractions of east Africans have straight-appearing hair though more flat than round in structure. If you asking for length or color, it is rare for black people with the curliest hair to grow hair that length especially naturally since the hair will break and snap before reaching its fullest potential due to the weak structure, and color is determine by melanin. However, black Indians can grow hair that length since their hair is straight with high cell production and turnover but dark due to melanin.

So if you are asking for a nappy headed black African with that texture, structure, length, and color you may not get your answer due to the rarity or the nonexistence of it. I answered your question so now answer mines in the "Are Indians Black" thread.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
lol @ afrocentric racial classification.

They lump all tropical peoples into one race, when all are completely different.

Indian's for example are not Negroid.

The point raised was that Negroids don't have straight hair and then we get these afrocentric morons claiming Indians have straight hair.

^The point wasn't about any "Negroids" whatever that is. Your azz is back tracking because it can be proven that tropically adapted blacks can HAVE straight hair and climate and temperature doesn't determine texture. You are lying. The point raised wasn't whether "Negroids" have straight hair. Everytime someone proves you wrong you changed your concept to some unknown negro race. Bytch I'm going to tear your azz in confetti. The point raised was whether sub-saharan Africans have straight hair because tropically adapted peoples (like those of the so-called sub-saharan Africa) can't have straight hair because straight hair isn't tropically adapted. I had to point out that the so-called sub-sahara Africa isn't the only tropical place in the world and there are other tropical places where the indigenous populations (black or nonblack) have straight hair. I then went on to explain that climate and temperature isn't the foundation of texture you fvcking idiot. I made too much sense and you back tracked to your "Negroid/Negro" word. Bytch no one doesn't have to abide by your "Negroid" belief and philosophy. I can make the same argument by asking you to show me a TRUE WHITE with thick, black, textured hair and argue that there isn't any because dark thick textured hair is only due to climate,region, and temperature, which is a farce, and any white person that has it isn't a TRUE WHITE but mixed. The Aborigines and the black Indians and East Africa is a damn good example to prove that blacks who are tropically adapted can and DO have straight hair. Bytch, you don't have an answer for this and resort to your "Negroid" theory as if people have to oblige by that bullshyt. Your belief has been shrunken and you don't know how to handle it.

And I'm not an afrocentric, and why don't you answer my question in the "Are Indians Black" thread.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

^This isn't about your fvcking "Negroid" theory. This is about explaining away black Africans who doesn't have nappy hair as mixed and trying to justify it by trying to patent nappy hair as tropically adapted, but you forgot that there are other tropical areas with indigenous populations that are adapted to their environment without the nappy hair. The so-called sub-sahara Africa has different hair textures you fvcking dummy. East Africans, the San or Khosians, Saharans, and Central/West Africans hair varies one from another, within their group, outside of the group, within their region, and outside of their region.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

^LOL at your simple azz. What the fvck is "Negroid" and all Indians don't have straight hair you unlearned piece of shyt. Who in this thread said anything about Indians being "Negroid." This thread started with Afro-textured hair being tropically adapted to only "Negroids" who are tropically adapted can't have straight hair. Your azz is all over the place. Your view of tropical-adaptation is limited, and you should have gave it thought before passing fiction off as fact and then try to patent it as "For Negroids Only." Bytch your azz is laughable.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Can tropical Africans have straighter hair?

what about non-tropical Africans?
^Ethiopia is tropical and so is the caucus.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
There is no such thing as a straight haired Negroid. East Africans have less wooly hair because they have partial Caucasoid genes.

^If Ethiopians are partial "caucasoid" and Somalis are partial "caucasoid" explain why Ethiopians hair is curlier and nappier than Somalis. And what is "caucasoid" genes. Ethiopians aren't from the caucus and they aren't white. I would like you to say that to an Ethiopian and let's see how they will react. I already know that Ethiopians think they are the original blacks and are older than west-Africans. They tend to be very cocky about their blackness. I don't think your agenda will work well with them.

By the way, caucus region is tropical or at least, regions of the caucus is tropical, but that doesn't explain the straight hair of the people.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
There is no such thing as a 'tropical adapted' race. This is an afrocentric term which has popped up in the last 1 or 2 years, its laughable. It has no scientific basis.

Races -

Australoid
Negroid
Caucasoid
Capoid
Mongoloid

These are the 5 recognised races through their distinct morphology and phenotpic traits by anthropologists still in peer reviewed scientific literature today. Afrocentrics if they have to disagree have to explain why.

Of those races, the Negroid is the only one with extreme wooly (ulotrichous) hair alongside the Capoid, however the Capoid's hair is 'peppercorn' (see diagram):

-

Negroids do not have natural straight hair. Anthropological fact.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

A lot of hatred exists among blacks and their physical features - none of them want wooly black hair and they are obsessed to claim blacks can be straight haired.

How many Caucasoids claim to have natural afro's? [Confused]

We don't. Because we don't hate our features, blacks however hate their own wooly, nappy or afro hair. Its ugly. There is a 4 billion american dollar industry in america for black women to straighten their wooly hair so they can look more like white woman.

^Is this your attempt to try to separate blacks by whatever means possible because the white race is dying out. So, I guess your Ethiopians who straighten their hair is trying to look white though you believe they are partial white! Why are you so concerned of black people, their color, features, and everything else about them? You have a strange affinity of blacks. No black women straighten her hair to look white since it isn't possible for aafro-textured hair to appear as the hair you see on straight-headed people. But I tell you what blacks can do to their hair, they can have it straight, curly, wavy, and revert back to their natural naps because their hair is versatile. Afro-hair textured hair can mimic other hair but other hair can't mimic afro-textured hair. Why is that. Why is it possible for nappy hair to straighten, wave, and curl but straight hair can't nap.

Blacks aren't in denial of their features, and what is your obsession of "black" features. What's up with that? There are straight-haired blacks. Are you made that you can't force blacks to believe your fiction that we aren't diverse. It is you white people who aren't diverse. Any white person with lips, rounded noses, thick dark textured hair, and skin that can tan without blistering are mixed. White people hair is colorless, flat, and stringy and anything contrary to that is due to admixture from "negroids."

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EuroNutSlayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Please don't showcase your fcking ignorance.--

-

These girls are 100 percent black African.

This girl is west African descent, please don't make yourself look like an a$$clown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCbbTWjBe0k&feature=related

Posts: 90 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ In your fantasy racial classification you are lumping non-blacks as 'black' (e.g. Indians and Australian Aborigines) just so you can claim you have more physical diversity.

You are just another black with an identity crisis. This forum is filled with them.

For some reason today's spades can never admit that they are a spade. Now we have afronuts claiming Indians are blacks. Next you will probably be claiming Italians are. [Roll Eyes]

So according to you the entire world's population is black. The only people you consider white are blonde haired Scandinavians. Obvious troll.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
There is no such thing as a 'tropical adapted' race. This is an afrocentric term which has popped up in the last 1 or 2 years, its laughable. It has no scientific basis.

Races -

Australoid
Negroid
Caucasoid
Capoid
Mongoloid

These are the 5 recognised races through their distinct morphology and phenotpic traits by anthropologists still in peer reviewed scientific literature today. Afrocentrics if they have to disagree have to explain why.

Of those races, the Negroid is the only one with extreme wooly (ulotrichous) hair alongside the Capoid, however the Capoid's hair is 'peppercorn' (see diagram):

-

Negroids do not have natural straight hair. Anthropological fact.

^Bytch keep reaching. Now you are turning this thread because I made too much sense. Yeah right there isn't tropically adapted nations (people). I would like to see TRUE Whites handled scorching heat and sun rays, and humidity that can literally be moved with a push of the hand. Bytch your belief in Negroid, Caucasoid, Australoid, Capoid, Mongoloid and any other -oid is lacking in fact! The people who may appear "Negroid" may be "Mongoloid" genetically like many of the blacks you find in Asia like the blacks of the philippines and Andaman Island. What race does the San/Khosians belongs to because they certainly don't resemble other "Negroids", not in skeleton, hair, and facial features. If you grab every one who you think belongs into the caucasoid category it will become confusing because they all would be from different RACES!!! And different in features and skull dummy. There is no "negroid" or "caucasoid" race.

I don't need an education on hair texture because I already explained that. It was YOU who thought that climate/temperature determines hair type and texture. When you failed you tried to turn it into a "Negroid" thread and got angrier and angrier when I did not wish to abide by it. I already told you that you CANNOT patent the word "negro" and expect people to fall for your ideology and beliefs surrounding the word.

Good luck with trying to separate black people. Why aren't you heavily invested in separated whites based on color, features, and hair? Why are you so caught up in black people's azzez. Going around the internet to message boards, youtubes, blogs, articles and throwing blacks into a nonblack category doesn't convince or fool any black person whether they are from Africa (including Ethiopians and Somalis), Australia, India, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, or South America (You will be successful with Brazil and other South America countries but that is even limited).

Good luck with trying to dismantle and make discord amongst the black masses. I would like to see how this will work out.

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
Black woman with waist length kinky hair

-

-

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:
^ In your fantasy racial classification you are lumping non-blacks as 'black' (e.g. Indians and Australian Aborigines) just so you can claim you have more physical diversity.

You are just another black with an identity crisis. This forum is filled with them.

For some reason today's spades can never admit that they are a spade. Now we have afronuts claiming Indians are blacks. Next you will probably be claiming Italians are. [Roll Eyes]

So according to you the entire world's population is black. The only people you consider white are blonde haired Scandinavians. Obvious troll.

You fcking id8t that is not what she said, she clearly said that tropically adapted people that means African and non Africans can have straight hair and they can, don't give me that crap about HOA being Caucasians because it is a fact that west Africans have more admixture than East African horner groups.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
These girls are 100 percent black African
======

Nope they aren't. Those are East Africans, with clear Caucasoid admixture.

Negroid -

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
I would like to see TRUE Whites handled scorching heat and sun rays, and humidity that can literally be moved with a push of the hand.

-

Its the same woman. Whites can easily tan without sunburning, and many Caucasoids are naturally olive skinned (Mediterraneans).

The only Caucasoids that can't tan are those that are extremely dipigmentated and pale (eg. populations in north-western europe).

quote:
What race does the San/Khosians belongs to because they certainly don't resemble other "Negroids", not in skeleton, hair, and facial features.
The San are Capoids. They are the only group in this catagory. Hottentots are partial Capoids with Negroid admixture.

quote:

If you grab every one who you think belongs into the caucasoid category it will become confusing because they all would be from different RACES!!!

There are different subraces in each race.

quote:
Good luck with trying to separate black people. Why aren't you heavily invested in separated whites based on color, features, and hair? Why are you so caught up in black people's azzez. Going around the internet to message boards, youtubes, blogs, articles and throwing blacks into a nonblack category doesn't convince or fool any black person whether they are from Africa (including Ethiopians and Somalis), Australia, India, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, or South America (You will be successful with Brazil and other South America countries but that is even limited).

Good luck with trying to dismantle and make discord amongst the black masses. I would like to see how this will work out.

See - once again you are claiming races who are not black to be black.

Indians are not black.

As i said you are a negro with an identity crisis. Stop trying to rob other races histories.

Your bizarre racial classification is based only on pigmentation. Its retarded and basically have exposed yourself as leukophobic. We get it - you hate anyone with pale white skin, but if someone has a tan or dark brown suddenly they are apart of this fantasy 'tropical' race. [Roll Eyes]

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

^Bytch please. Identity crisis my azz. It is YOU on a quest going throughout the internet to every damn message board, youtube video, blog, and online articles placing BLACK people into a nonblack category. I would like you to tell a black Indian, Pakistani, or Australian Aborigine that they aren't Black. You stay on the internet to push your agenda, but try to practice that shyt in real life. Tell an Ethiopian that he isn't black but caucasoid and let's see how well he takes it.

Bytch I don't equate Black with "Negroid" like you do, and I don't equate Black with being African like you do, and I will not allow you to force me to. Like I said, BLACKS like many Indians (and many identify as so) and Australian Aborigines have straight hair. But guess what, the Indians can grow their hair to great lengths and Aborigines can't. Explain that. It can't be due to climate/weather/temperature. Let's stay on topic.

Bytch I don't claim anyone, and Africans don't need anyone outside their continent to claim diversity. They have it in their own!! Something that you can't handle, and that is the main reason you go about trying to separate blacks into a nonblack group. It is YOU who can't handle the DIVERSITY Of BLACKS and WISHED black people had one phenotype and you are trying really hard at it. Are you tired yet?

Bytch, Italians don't even see themselves as truly white and secretly acknowledge their African ancestry just like the people of Spain do. Like I said, you have problems in your own race. Serbs, Romanians, Albanians, Croats, Bosnians, Macedonias, Greeks, Turks, don't even see themselves as TRUE WHITES. They think they are better than true whites from western Europe and the North because their group are darker and more ethnic looking compared to true whites. You whites have discord within your own race and are dying out. I highly doubt you're white. You could be Asian.

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:
These girls are 100 percent black African
======

Nope they aren't. Those are East Africans, with clear Caucasoid admixture.

Negroid -

-

-------------------------------------------

Wrong dumbo those women are 100 percent black Africans they have no admixture the girl that you are posting is just one subset of East Africans those ladies had no white admixture just like most East Africans.

East Africans can go from this ---

-

To this

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
EuroNutSlayer and Bettyboo -

Do you have thin noses, straight hair and no-prognathism? [Roll Eyes]

What's funny is that every negro/afrocentric who joins this forum claims that there is 'black diversity' when they themselves are thick lipped, wide nosed with wooly hair - like the standard negroid.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
I would like to see TRUE Whites handled scorching heat and sun rays, and humidity that can literally be moved with a push of the hand.

-

Its the same woman. Whites can easily tan without sunburning, and many Caucasoids are naturally olive skinned (Mediterraneans).

The only Caucasoids that can't tan are those that are extremely dipigmentated and pale (eg. populations in north-western europe).

quote:
What race does the San/Khosians belongs to because they certainly don't resemble other "Negroids", not in skeleton, hair, and facial features.
The San are Capoids. They are the only group in this catagory. Hottentots are partial Capoids with Negroid admixture.

quote:

If you grab every one who you think belongs into the caucasoid category it will become confusing because they all would be from different RACES!!!

There are different subraces in each race.

quote:

See - once again you are claiming races who are not black to be black.

Indians are not black.

As i said you are a negro with an identity crisis. Stop trying to rob other races histories.

Your bizarre racial classification is based only on pigmentation. Its retarded and basically have exposed yourself as leukophobic. We get it - you hate anyone with pale white skin, but if someone has a tan or dark brown suddenly they are apart of this fantasy 'tropical' race. [Roll Eyes]

^Bytch stop it!! You are the only one with a Bizarre racial classification. Are the Sans/Khosian black or not? They sure possess many of those so-called "Negro" features yet they aren't "Negro." I would like you to tell a Black Indian who lives and identifies himself as Black in his own country that he isn't black. Like I said, whites cannot tan without burning and blistering and they do not have thick, dark, textured hair lest they are mixed with "Negroid." So now you are claiming whites as Mediteranean. If that is true then why TRUE WHITES from Scandinavia and Western Europe don't have olive skin that can brown without burning and blistering. WHITES can't tan without sunburning. Any white person that can aren't white but mixed with "Negroid."

All WHITE people are dipigmented and pale. If they are the contrary then they aren't white but mixed. First whites are Mediteranean with olive skin then they are pale and dipigmented. Your azz is all over the place. The caucus region, or regions of it, is hot so how did caucasoid people become pale?

Bytch, according to your belief in what a "Negroid" suppose to look like, I am not a "Negroid." It is YOU with the self identity crisis. That is why you work so hard in declassifying blacks as nonblacks. Why are you so heavily invested in what black people are, what they look like, their hair, color, features. You need to work on the TRUE WHITE race that is going extinct.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

What's funny is that every negro/afrocentric who joins this forum claims that there is 'black diversity' when they themselves are thick lipped, wide nosed with wooly hair - like the standard negroid.

^I'm pushed a nerve and you are getting angrier and angrier. My nose is high and rounded. My hair is soft curly and lengthy, my chin is round with a dimple and my skin color is a reddish brown, and my eyes are chestnut and I have overlid eyelids like mongols. I wouldn't be "Negroid" according to you. My skin color alone declassify me. Where is the white diversity? Why are you so heavily invested in what black look like, their hair, features, and everything else. Are Mongols diverse, or do they just have one look?

Why are you pissed off that blacks are diverse. You can't handle it because you race is in decline.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:

^So that is your agenda. To declassify any black that isn't thick lipped or broad nose as nonblack. What if the "Negroid" skin is light but he still has thick lips, broad nose, and nappy hair. What determines a "Negro." Bytch you are getting angrier and angrier. Diversity amongst Blacks and diversity of Africans is a FACT, a scientific one you dumb bytch. You can see it with the naked eye, and that is why you are so pissed.
EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
quote:

I have a flat nose wooly hair and brown/light skin, are you blond hair and blue eyed?

If you aren't than you're not white, because your ancestors that made those silly classifications for a true negroid and true Caucasian didn't include people that were darker than normal and had dark hair and eyes, its the same concept id8t.

Africa is just to large of a continent for people to ignorantly assume that they all come in one look.

Whoever think that Africans come in one look apparently never took a trip to Africa.

EuroNutSlayer
Member # 19578

Rate Member
PS. I don't have prognathism but prognathism is also very common amongst whites..
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com