EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » So King Tut was white (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So King Tut was white
Concerned_African
Member # 19628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned_African     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turns out his dna were all European haplogroups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNmZQJsRjrc&feature=related

Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes King Tut was white as they come! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned_African
Member # 19628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned_African     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that changes the whole site ambition, I did not know he was of European DNA
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Concerned_African:

The ancient egyptians were Caucasoid, so it no surprise they genetically cluster closesest to Europeans.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned_African
Member # 19628

Rate Member
I don't know what caucasoid really means, the term is too ambiguous, but I didn't realize that King Tut had European haplogroups.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Concerned African
quote:
I don't know what caucasoid really means, the term is too ambiguous, but I didn't realize that King Tut had European haplogroups.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007225
Go here for a discussion of R1B
And how can you look at any sculpture done in his lifetime by people who saw him and touched him and still reach the conclusion that he was White or even a Euro??
 -
Cameroonians and Chadians are majority R1B and they looked like this.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned_African
Member # 19628

Rate Member
I am not talking about a statue I am talking about genes. R1b is European and Cameroonians are R* underived there is a difference
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think he was? Take a look at his grandmother's mummy. Then take a look at her parents mummies. He was at least half caucasian, but no one is certain yet but the people that tested his dna.
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some 17% of African Americans are R1b.

Doesn't make them White.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although human Y chromosomes belonging to haplogroup R1b are quite rare in Africa, being found mainly in Asia and Europe, a group of chromosomes within the paragroup R-P25* are found concentrated in the central-western part of the African continent, where they can be detected at frequencies as high as 95%. Phylogenetic evidence and coalescence time estimates suggest that R-P25* chromosomes (or their phylogenetic ancestor) may have been carried to Africa by an Asia-to-Africa back migration in prehistoric times. Here, we describe six new mutations that define the relationships among the African R-P25* Y chromosomes and between these African chromosomes and earlier reported R-P25 Eurasian sub-lineages. The incorporation of these new mutations into a phylogeny of the R1b haplogroup led to the identification of a new clade (R1b1a or R-V88) encompassing all the African R-P25* and about half of the few European/west Asian R-P25* chromosomes. A worldwide phylogeographic analysis of the R1b haplogroup provided strong support to the Asia-to-Africa back-migration hypothesis. The analysis of the distribution of the R-V88 haplogroup in >1800 males from 69 African populations revealed a striking genetic contiguity between the Chadic-speaking peoples from the central Sahel and several other Afroasiatic-speaking groups from North Africa. The R-V88 coalescence time was estimated at 9200–5600 kya, in the early mid Holocene. We suggest that R-V88 is a paternal genetic record of the proposed mid-Holocene migration of proto-Chadic Afroasiatic speakers through the Central Sahara into the Lake Chad Basin, and geomorphological evidence is consistent with this view.
http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v18/n7/abs/ejhg2009231a.html
So Tut was an Afroasitic speaker was he not? born on the African continent was he not?
His parents or ancestors came from upper Kemet where there is a direct line to Sudan and Chad,so why if he indeed carries R1b why not look for it Africa itself, which R did Tut belonged to?

Originally posted by alTakruri:
Evidently very little thought was given to this "proposal"
before it was posted. But then, considering the source, ... .

1. No UEP from Tut means no known haplogroup period.

2. Tut's common 16 STR haplotype is unpublished. Only
unsubstantiated guesswork is currently available.

3. The son of the Hittite king was assasinated en route to
Egypt. There was no infusion of Hittite maless into Ae's
royalty. It was AE royal males who concubined Hittites.

4. Even had the marriage been consumated there's no
way Tut's widow could effect the dead man's Y chromosome.

5. R1b1a is older than R1b1b (the non-African variety).
Without jumping through hoops, R1b in AE would be the
homegrown African variety rather than some imported
EurAsian variety.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002604

Also from here
The screen at 1:09 into the segment does have all
16 STRs forensic databases use for their haplotypes.
So yes there are enough STRs to establish a haplotype
but there's nothing official to establish the values on
that screen as definitely Tut's, even though two of
them are the same as given in Hawass(2010).

We do not know what haplogroup Tut belongs to, and
consequently which haplogroups Tut doesn't belong to.

Me.
All those vids are urban legends as far as I know it has not been released but please klik the links.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada. C_A is a .. .

com'on man!! leave it alone.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Denial is a river in Egypt, in which many Afrocentrists love to take a dip.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King tut was not white he was a native egyptian
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez folks, Concerned_African is just another idiot Albino troll, I would have thought that you were used to them by now.

BTW - shame on you for letting him get away with the nonsense "European Haplogroup" there is no such thing as a European haplogroup. Europeans are Black Albinos, therefore whatever haplogroup an Albino has, there must also be a group of "Normal" Blacks with the same haplogroup.

Case in point:
The troll cites R1 as being the Ha,ha, White haplogroup. Well if it's the He,he "White haplogroup" then what are these ancient Blacks in Germany doing with it?

-

Results of the DNA tests indicate that in the Nuclear family, the Father was Y-dna R1a, the Mother was MTdna - K

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Xyyman
quote:
Brada. C_A is a .. . com'on man!! leave it alone
Arright!!! [Big Grin]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is why they conquered Africa and Southern Europe. So many of us are too easy to get played.

Bring out the heavy artillery for worthy opponents. [Wink]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
BTW. Do anyone of you think Gaddafi is really dead? The MO is eerily like OBL What's up with the unmarked graves thing?

Same story line.. . . .

Obama is batting 100

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:

The ancient egyptians were Caucasoid, so it no surprise they genetically cluster closesest to Europeans.
In your dreams that is, until you woke up. And saw reality for what it is. They are indigniuos Africans from the South.

cry me a river.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
What do you think he was? Take a look at his grandmother's mummy. Then take a look at her parents mummies. He was at least half caucasian, but no one is certain yet but the people that tested his dna.

Read the post above. Yes, that goes for you too.

Only in this case it's a pipe-dream. Internet hype.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by asante:
King tut was not white he was a native egyptian

Yes, as simple as it is explained. As simple it is. Nothing else.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by blaccentric bull:

Especially when retarded rednecks such as yourself are being slapped all over the place with peer reviewed credible academic evidence, time and time again.

go cry me a river.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:

Especially when retarded rednecks such as yourself are being slapped all over the place with peer reviewed credible academic evidence, time and time again.

go cry me a river.

funny you mentioned peer reviewed, since no peer reviewed articles have ever been written supporting the afronut assertion the ancient egyptians were black. Mainstream egyptology and scholarship is against afrocentrism.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

go cry me a river.

funny you mentioned peer reviewed, since no peer reviewed articles have ever been written supporting the afronut assertion the ancient egyptians were black. Mainstream egyptology and scholarship is against afrocentrism.
Yes, they have been posted time and time again.

But you are too stupid to interpret them. Which is funny and quite amusing.

That is because you are a retarded hilly billy.

Your last sentence was quite revealing too. Dumb arse...lol

Go cry me a river.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

[Roll Eyes]

How many times must we explain that the video shows scientists putting in samples for a CONTROL group showing European ancestry NOT Tut himself!! We have had 3 maybe 4 threads on the issue now already!! So far scientists have kept Tut's Y haplotype secret and not open to the public. I suspect if he did have a 'European' haplotype it would have been made public a LONG time ago!

In the meantime. Is Tut white??

-

-

-

-

I think not!

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aintplayin22
Member # 18179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aintplayin22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, and he had webbed feet, too! That's why he couldn't wear sandals.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

DNA??????

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned_African
Member # 19628

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Geez folks, Concerned_African is just another idiot Albino troll, I would have thought that you were used to them by now.

BTW - shame on you for letting him get away with the nonsense "European Haplogroup" there is no such thing as a European haplogroup. Europeans are Black Albinos, therefore whatever haplogroup an Albino has, there must also be a group of "Normal" Blacks with the same haplogroup.

Case in point:
The troll cites R1 as being the Ha,ha, White haplogroup. Well if it's the He,he "White haplogroup" then what are these ancient Blacks in Germany doing with it?

-

Results of the DNA tests indicate that in the Nuclear family, the Father was Y-dna R1a, the Mother was MTdna - K

Obviously you are delusional and insecure if you think I am an idiot. I know you aren't educated and all you do is read Wikipedia.

All things aside, r1b is European if you want to claim it to be white then fine. I asked a simple question and I get nothing, but insults. What happened to the infamous E3B gene? Now all the sudden they are R1b??? Something is fishy. All I am saying is, I knew this would happen, you inadequate people of African descent worried about Egypt because whites worship Egypt rather than worrying about where YOU come from in Africa.

Now it is definetly proven if Tut was from Ta-seti and he was R1B there is no damn way Egyptians were black and I am glad. Maybe now you can concentrate on the REAL Africa and not the white man's Africa.

Who the hell said those skeletons were black people in Germany you freak lol I remember your mongrel ass from a few years ago. You never give Africa credit you are always out of Africa painting black faces smh which is typical of a homo that came out of a white vagina [Big Grin]

Concerned_African
Member # 19628

Rate Member
"Europeans are Black Albinos, therefore whatever haplogroup an Albino has, there must also be a group of "Normal" Blacks with the same haplogroup."

Um LOL somehow amist this rediculous post I missed this statment LOLOL you are a dumb turd man please don't address me again you idiot lMAO!!!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yes, Mike111 is indeed a complete idiot who seeks to black paint every culture outside Africa as black African. But what of the converse?...

quote:
Now it is definetly proven if Tut was from Ta-seti and he was R1B there is no damn way Egyptians were black and I am glad. Maybe now you can concentrate on the REAL Africa and not the white man's Africa.
And exactly where is it definitely proven that Tut had R1b?? Didn't I say that the video you posted is misinformed Eurocentric propaganda?? R1b was just one of several control samples used in Tut's DNA testing that didn't mean that it was his DNA. By the way, Tut's family came from Waset (Thebes) in Upper Egypt NOT from Ta-Seti which is further south. And you must be as nutty as Mike if you think either Egypt or Ta-Seti or any part of Africa for that matter ever belonged to the "white man". You realize because of the close relation Egyptians had to sub-Sahara that Euronuts are now trying to white-wash that region as well?! According to the Euronuts, ALL of Africa belongs to the white man!! If you don't believe me look at what the Euronuts have posted here about blacks being a recent mutation in Africa! LOL
LemonBalmParade
Member # 19649

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LemonBalmParade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right! Just look at the lucious cascade of blonde hair blowing in the breeze in those lovely murals! His sparkling blue eyes tell the story of pale-tanned caucasian Egyptians in his era of existence, their super model Nordic and Arabic good looks reveal to us the mystery of their origins, which is obviously the good ol' caucasians created Egypt. You see while they traveled several thousand miles in a private jet, they snacked on a vast assortment of finger sandwiches.. Then their jet crashed landed into Mesopotamia, from there, they created Sumer, then hop-scotched to Arabia, creating Persia, then boogyed their way to other parts of Europe creating Greece and Rome, THEN they gyrated to Egypt and of course those beautiful supermodel Nordics and Arabs with their pale-tanned-yellow-reddish skin tones, lucious blonde and red tresses with blue/green eyes civilized the poor, primitive, negroid, African by putting them to.. Yes, brace yourselves... WORK!

NOW REFUTE WHAT I SAID I DARE YOU!

Posts: 7 | From: Somewhere on earth | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
This may be repetitive, but Tutankhamun was a Beja, there is no doubt about it if you look at the features of the New kingdom pharaohs
This is also confirmed by numerous Egyptologists and Anthropologists.

-
 -
 -

I wouldn't say king tut was a beja but this is probably how he looked
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tutankhamun was a Beja...

How come you can't quote one saying that?

As for Beja features many people form many different regions in Africa and out of Africa have the same features.

Tutankhamun is portrayed looking differently in different pieces of art:

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ and this is where you spam your usual pics of East Indians in an attempt to underscore your retarded thesis. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by LemonBalmParade:
You're right! Just look at the lucious cascade of blonde hair blowing in the breeze in those lovely murals! His sparkling blue eyes tell the story of pale-tanned caucasian Egyptians in his era of existence, their super model Nordic and Arabic good looks reveal to us the mystery of their origins, which is obviously the good ol' caucasians created Egypt. You see while they traveled several thousand miles in a private jet, they snacked on a vast assortment of finger sandwiches.. Then their jet crashed landed into Mesopotamia, from there, they created Sumer, then hop-scotched to Arabia, creating Persia, then boogyed their way to other parts of Europe creating Greece and Rome, THEN they gyrated to Egypt and of course those beautiful supermodel Nordics and Arabs with their pale-tanned-yellow-reddish skin tones, lucious blonde and red tresses with blue/green eyes civilized the poor, primitive, negroid, African by putting them to.. Yes, brace yourselves... WORK!

Negroids were not in Egypt (North Africa) when the Caucasoids arrived from the Mediterranean c. 12000 BC. The indigenous North Africans were the Capoids (Bushmen) who were then pushed south by the invading Caucasoids.

The Negroids only arrived in Egypt (as slaves) 2,000 BC, long after the Caucasoids.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, aren't you growing tired of participating in the same useless, circular argument that can never have a conclusive end?
Of what value is there in Tut being White or black? Same for Jesus. None.

If they were "black" they were original, or mixed, close to original.
If they were Albino, they were still African, but afflicted with genetic OCA defect with medically proven psychological and physical differences from originals.

The real question is; Original or genetic deviant?
A question that can be (or most probably) has been answered by simple melanin testing, but not revealed due to the obvious and most probable answer.
Once again we see the pseudo science of DNA being used to obscure truth.

Why make such a constant fuss over Oranges versus Tangerines?

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Negroids were not in Egypt (North Africa) when the Caucasoids arrived from the Mediterranean c. 12000 BC. The indigenous North Africans were the Capoids (Bushmen) who were then pushed south by the invading Caucasoids.

The Negroids only arrived in Egypt (as slaves) 2,000 BC, long after the Caucasoids.

lol at this retarded redneck.

Badarian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Tutankhamun was a Beja...

How come you can't quote one saying that?

As for Beja features many people form many different regions in Africa and out of Africa have the same features.

Tutankhamun is portrayed looking differently in different pieces of art:

Just go clean the windows, dishes or something. Make yourself usefully there, what we speak of here is too complex for you to understand. It's obvious after all these years. With your distorted picture spammings.

You are a fake African by the way, an imposter black woman. Who does not even know where Nubia is at.lol

Clown!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Are you on crack or meth?

Or bored and just joking, because I do sense some sarc here.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
This may be repetitive, but Tutankhamun was a Beja, there is no doubt about it if you look at the features of the New kingdom pharaohs

-
 -
 -

Bejas are one of the tribes with ancient Egyptian ancestry.

Fact is, ancient Egyptians came from the South. In a multitude of streams from the Sahel and Sahara region.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote a book that says they are (not they might be)

I'lll wait

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
I Like how she asks folks to provide books and sources when they say a people who live and have lived in the Nile Valley for thousands of years have ancestry from dynastic Egyptians, but will start B.S threads claiming Egyptians are Indians.

Beja ancestors were Medjai in New Kingdom Dynastic Egypt. Their people are tied to the indentity of the Nile Valle from Egypt down to Eritria and Ethiopia.

They are connected to the 12th dynasty, 18th etc. Ta Seti etc.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -

Fact is, ancient Egyptians came from the South. In a multitude of streams from the Sahel and Sahara region.

All im saying is you cant be 100& sure what tribe king tut came from
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I'lll wait

Hmmmmm, look my Indian friend, let's hypothetically say there is no book....on this than what? lol

Might be....lol

The problem with you is, you have no knowledge on indigenous people of that region. This and here is where you critically lack sense ability.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

-
 -
 -

All im saying is you cant be 100& sure what tribe king tut came from
What tribe exactly I'm not sure. But foresure is:

"We also compare Egyptian body proportions to those of modern American Blacks and Whites... Long bone stature regression equations were then derived for each sex. Our results confirm that, although ancient Egyptians are closer in body proportion to modern American Blacks than they are to American Whites, proportions in Blacks and Egyptians are not identical... Intralimb indices are not significantly different between Egyptians and American Blacks... brachial indices are definitely more ‘African ’... There is no evidence for significant variation in proportions among temporal or social groupings; thus, the new formula may be broadly applicable to ancient Egyptian remains." ("Stature estimation in ancient Egyptians: A new technique based on anatomical reconstruction of stature." Michelle H. Raxter, Christopher B. Ruff, Ayman Azab, Moushira Erfan, Muhammad Soliman, Aly El-Sawaf,(Am J Phys Anthropol. 2008, Jun;136(2):147-5

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
^^^^
I Like how she asks folks to provide books and sources when they say a people who live and have lived in the Nile Valley for thousands of years have ancestry from dynastic Egyptians, but will start B.S threads claiming Egyptians are Indians.

Beja ancestors were Medjai in New Kingdom Dynastic Egypt. Their people are tied to the indentity of the Nile Valle from Egypt down to Eritria and Ethiopia.

They are connected to the 12th dynasty, 18th etc. Ta Seti etc.

Yep, and even the Libyan desert.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'lll wait

Hmmmmm, look my Indian friend, let's hypothetically say there is no book....on this than what? lol

Might be....lol

The problem with you is, you have no knowledge on indigenous people of that region. This and here is where you critically lack sense ability.

Also Nubia is in Sudan and Egypt. I have known that from day one. There are scholars who believe that the Beja might be related to the ancient Egyptians. It's not proven but may be true.
I'm surpised you didn't have the quotes and just assumed it.
Is that how you do?
quote:
"We also compare Egyptian body proportions to those of modern American Blacks and Whites...

why would ancient Egyptians be compared to black and white Americans?
What is the purpose in doing that?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'lll wait

Might be....lol

Also Nubia is in Sudan and Egypt. I have known that from day one. There are scholars who believe that the Beja might be related to the ancient Egyptians. It's not proven but may be true.
I'm surpised you didn't have the quotes and just assumed it.
Is that how you do?
quote:
"We also compare Egyptian body proportions to those of modern American Blacks and Whites...

why would ancient Egyptians be compared to black and white Americans?
What is the purpose in doing that?

My Indian friend,

Your first question was already responded to, by Jari. So there is no need to restate it.

Second, there was misconception and misunderstanding in certain groups/ circles. Wo claimed a different origin other than indiginous African. So the study was done to show which people are closer to the Egyptians. Indicating a similair root and background. Showing black Americans as people of African origin who are warm adapted and white Americans as Europeans who are cold adapted. And of course black Americans cluster with them, because they are of African origin just like Egyptians.

Badarians!!!!!!!!!

By the way, do you understand the word hypothetically? Smh.lol You only know now where Nubia is, after I explained it to you with a map, and formal instructions.

Here is more to debunk your claims. Again showing a continuity of the people who have lived in that same region for thousand up on thousands of years.

Origins of dental crowding and malocclusions: an anthropological perspective.

Rose JC, Roblee RD.

Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2009 Jun;30(5):292-300.

The study of ancient Egyptian skeletons from Amarna, Egypt reveals extensive tooth wear but very little dental crowding, unlike in modern Americans. In the early 20th century, Percy Raymond Begg focused his research on extreme tooth wear coincident with traditional diets to justify teeth removal during orthodontic treatment. Anthropologists studying skeletons that were excavated along the Nile Valley in Egypt and the Sudan have demonstrated reductions in tooth size and changes in the face, including decreased robustness associated with the development of agriculture, but without any increase in the frequency of dental crowding and malocclusion. For thousands of years, facial and dental reduction stayed in step, more or less. These analyses suggest it was not the reduction in tooth wear that increased crowding and malocclusion, but rather the tremendous reduction in the forces of mastication, which produced this extreme tooth wear and the subsequent reduced jaw involvement. Thus, as modern food preparation techniques spread throughout the world during the 19th century, so did dental crowding. This research provides support for the development of orthodontic therapies that increase jaw dimensions rather than the use of tooth removal to relieve crowding.

"Despite the difference, Gebel Ramlah [the Western Desert- Saharan region] is closest to predynastic and early dynastic samples from Abydos, Hierakonpolis, and Badari.."

the Badarians were a "good representative of what the common ancestor to all later predynastic and dynastic Egyptian peoples would be like"

"A comparison of Badari to the Naqada and Hierakonpolis samples .. contradicts the idea of a foreign origin for the Naqada (Petrie, 1939; Baumgartel, 1970)"

Evidence in favor of continuity is also demonstrated by comparison of individual samples. "Naqada and especially Hierakonpolis share close affinities with First-Second Dynasty Abydos.. These findings do not support the concept of a foreign dynastic ''race''"

"Thus, despite increasing foreign influence after the Second Intermediate Period, not only did Egyptian culture remain intact (Lloyd, 2000a), but the people themselves, as represented by the dental samples, appear biologically constant as well."

(Joel D. Irish (2006). Who Were the Ancient Egyptians? Dental Affinities Among Neolithic Through Postdynastic Peoples. Am J Phys Anthropol. 2006 Apr;129(4):529-43.)

Africans have the highest dental diversity
"Previous research by the first author revealed that, relative to other modern peoples, sub-Saharan Africans exhibit the highest frequencies of ancestral (or plesiomorphic) dental traits... The fact that sub-Saharan Africans express these apparently plesiomorphic characters, along with additional information on their affinity to other modern populations, evident intra-population heterogeneity, and a world-wide dental cline emanating from the sub-continent, provides further evidence that is consistent with an African origin model." (Irish JD, Guatelli-Steinberg D.(2003) Ancient teeth and modern human origins: an expanded comparison of African Plio-Pleistocene and recent world dental samples. Hum Evol. 2003 Aug;45(2):113-44.)

The pattern is always the same. Moving from the South up to the North.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com