EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » History of the Black Holy Roman Empire (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: History of the Black Holy Roman Empire
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be sure to click linked pages.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great site. It is material like this which makes me sad we don't have the financing to make a series of films to teach authentic Black/African history.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Perseverance in the face of adversity, has always been the hallmark of the Black man, yourself especially. This is no difference, we will use what we have.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Great site. It is material like this which makes me sad we don't have the financing to make a series of films to teach authentic Black/African history.

Don't give up hope.
With the unimaginative crap coming out of Jewrywood, all we need is an subject outline, a good script and strong story.

The Internet has made International funding (Asian, Cuban, South American) possible today. Internet marketing effects film funding in the same manner as it affects music funding and production.
Problem is, folks are still stuck in the old paradigm of fund raising.

Mike, great display of critical thinking and interpretation, as usual.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cylde and Melanin do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moor large size
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3b6OJD_2SfM/SEAgcBp5tXI/AAAAAAAAAGk/88UvaSu23Wg/s1600-h/100_0279.JPG

http://vesilind.blogspot.com/2008/05/last-year-city-of-tallinn-celebrated.html

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saint Gertrude (Gertrud von Helfta)
(January 6, 1256 – ca. 1302) was a German Benedictine, mystic, and theologian....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_the_Great
__
http://gertrud.mospace.de/rezension.html

-

http://www.caritasheim-engelsdorf.de/jubi.html
 -
http://www.frauenseelsorge-bayern.de/index.php?id=63

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Miss holy empire roman

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubbish. Rome wasn't an empire founded on the philosophies of black people. Rome subscribed to the enslavement and oppression of other men for the sake of conquest. They preached animal / human execution and practiced homosexuality openly. No African should aspire to be a Roman. Though the Romans were impressed with Africans, they contributed greatly to our systematic victimization of conquest effecting the minds of future generations of African people to come. Historically, they were our enemies and contemporarily their descendants should be seen as such as well. Let the Romans be Roman as they are not us and we'll never be them. We have our own path to follow and this path doesn't include black-washing foreigners in history who held us in awe yet promoted our disorder and collapse.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Cylde and Melanin do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Evergree Writes:

Lioness do you believe in the Dynastic Era that white people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Egypt?

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sahel (Siptah) - The "Holy Roman Empire" and the "Roman Empire" are two very different things. Perhaps you should research BOTH, then make a judgement as to their characters.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

Evergree Writes:

Lioness do you believe in the Dynastic Era that white people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Egypt?

No.
I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.
In addition there are some who look more African than the average and others who look more swarthy Eurasian than average. Depictions in the art show a semi Eurasian looking type more frequently than in depictions of common folk.
Generally the art depicts people who in many cases look more similar to Middle Eastern people than they do people of the South, people depicted as Kushites. There are some exceptions where there is crossover.
Now that I have answered your question it is only fair that you answer my question which puts us back on topic.

do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massive fail thread.

Just go here for contemporary art depictions of all the Holy Roman Emperors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Emperor#List_of_emperors

None were black.

Quite the opposite. The majority were blonde or red haired and pale white complexioned, or what mike would call 'albino'.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sahel (Siptah):
Rubbish. Rome wasn't an empire founded on the philosophies of black people. Rome subscribed to the enslavement and oppression of other men for the sake of conquest. They preached animal / human execution and practiced homosexuality openly. No African should aspire to be a Roman. Though the Romans were impressed with Africans, they contributed greatly to our systematic victimization of conquest effecting the minds of future generations of African people to come. Historically, they were our enemies and contemporarily their descendants should be seen as such as well. Let the Romans be Roman as they are not us and we'll never be them. We have our own path to follow and this path doesn't include black-washing foreigners in history who held us in awe yet promoted our disorder and collapse.

Sahel (Siptah)The Holy Roman Emperor is a term used by historians to denote a medieval ruler who, as German King, had also received the title of "Emperor of the Romans" from the Pope.

Mike informs us that Rome in Italy had become white by the time of the medieval period and that the white pope of Rome gave the German Kings, all of whom who were black, the title "Emperor of the Romans" .
The title of Emperor (Imperator) carried with it an important role as protector of the Catholic Church.

Later white people made phony or alterted art depicting these German "Holy Roman Emperors " as white.
I'm sure you recognize this conspiracy and haven't fallen for the degenerate albino's trickery.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike/Clyde

Here are links to my Cloud and two files needed to run,

Movie Magic Screenwriter 6

http://www.4shared.com/file/o-ACLfhm/Movie_Magic_Screenwriter_6.html

The second file is a sample screenwrite for Die Hard.

http://www.4shared.com/file/auxZ_2SI/Extras.html

Use it freely!

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE] I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.

Evergreen Writes:

What are the physical characteristics that denote an "intermediate" phenotype in contrast to an "African" phenotype. Thanks.

quote:
[QUOTE]do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Evergreen Writes: Of course not.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just an advice guys. To attract viewers, please make your website more friendly. Your design is very outdated (looks like early days of internet).
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE] I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.

Evergreen Writes:

What are the physical characteristics that denote an "intermediate" phenotype in contrast to an "African" phenotype. Thanks.

quote:
[QUOTE]do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

Evergreen - On what data do you base that opinion?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I have mentioned many a time I think that ancient Egypt was mainly intermediate people who, like many dark skin Arabs, do not fall into "white" and "black" two part system racial categorization.

Evergreen Writes:

It's a good point, both terms "African phenotype" and "intermediate" are subjective, a matter of opinion.
An intermediate would have some African traits.
Many of the traits cross over. I believe that in dynastic times there was input from regions in the Near East that were no further away to Egypt than parts of Sudan.
This can't be proven at this time nor can ancestry "from the South"
This leads to the question: are there any features that are non-African?
quote:
do you believe in the early Middle Ages 500-1000 AD that black people were the overwhelming majority of people living in Europe?

quote:
posted by Evergreen
Of course not.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111

Evergreen I want to to add another related question to Mike's question:

what data do you have that proves that Japanese people were not the majority of medieval Europe and that they weren't killed off in a genocide?
Let's see if you can come up with the evidence

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111

The Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) Was one of the most destructive conflicts in European history, it was fought primarily in what is now Germany, and at various points involved most countries in Europe. It is believed to have been the Black Genocide event in Europe.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
quote:

Evergreen Writes:

quote:

Evergreen- While you frantically search for something to support your "Opinion".

Let me answer the question for you.

Evergreen thinks and Mike writes: I really have no data or information of any kind. It's just that it's not what I was taught, and like most everybody else here, I try to act like I know something, or am trying to learn something, but basically I'm sticking to what I was taught.

BTW - The degenerate lioness tossed you a strawman. Who was the medieval majority was never brought up.

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, Perhaps you should know the continuation of the empire stationed in Rome was later to be politically replaced by Germanic peoples which would later be known as the Holy Roman Empire like the Eastern Roman Empire. The fact is after the Roman empire set the standards, Europeans became unified and black people have had a piercing relationship with white people. I have no problem pointing out certain Roman (medieval) figures who were black in exchange, albeit to say the Roman (medieval) empire was black is absurd. The bulk of the period was a Dark Age. There is nothing special about that for it to belong to us at all.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]It's a good point, both terms "African phenotype" and "intermediate" are subjective, a matter of opinion.

Evergreen Writes:

An African phenotype would be one indigenous to the continent of Africa. Nothing subjective so far. Still waiting for you to define what constitutes an "intermediate" phenotype. Please elaborate on this specifically.

quote:
[QUOTE]This leads to the question: are there any features that are non-African?

Evergreen Writes: This is actually the crux of the matter. Humans began in Africa and much of the phenotypic diversity found around the world began in Africa. Why would a set of traits indigenous to Africa be labled non-African, i.e., "Intermediate"?
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike, Perhaps you should know the continuation of the empire stationed in Rome was later to be politically replaced by Germanic peoples which would later be known as the Holy Roman Empire. The fact is after the Roman empire set the standards, Europeans became unified and black people have had a piercing relationship with white people. I have no problem pointing out certain Roman (medieval) figures who were black in exchange, albeit to say the Roman (medieval) empire was black is absurd. The bulk of the period was a Dark Age. There is nothing special about that for it to belong to us at all.

Sahel (Siptah) - Learn when to quit! You have already demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about everything. Why not just be quiet?
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]It's a good point, both terms "African phenotype" and "intermediate" are subjective, a matter of opinion.

Evergreen Writes:

An African phenotype would be one indigenous to the continent of Africa. Nothing subjective so far. Still waiting for you to define what constitutes an "intermediate" phenotype. ***Please elaborate on this specifically.***

The noose is tightening bitch. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Mike, Perhaps you should know the continuation of the empire stationed in Rome was later to be politically replaced by Germanic peoples which would later be known as the Holy Roman Empire. The fact is after the Roman empire set the standards, Europeans became unified and black people have had a piercing relationship with white people. I have no problem pointing out certain Roman (medieval) figures who were black in exchange, albeit to say the Roman (medieval) empire was black is absurd. The bulk of the period was a Dark Age. There is nothing special about that for it to belong to us at all.

Sahel (Siptah) - Learn when to quit! You have already demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about everything. Why not just be quiet?
Mike just face it man. Your site is a complete total waste of internet space. [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

Mike says that in 509 BC Italy became predominantly Caucasian.

He says that Europe became predominantly Caucasian in 1648 AD over 2000 years later.

He says that Otto I and the Holy Roman Empire was black and that the black German kings were crowned by the white Roman Popes, such as Pope John XII in 962 AD, who crowned Otto I

Mike you say that there was a genocide of black people in the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) sometimes called The European Civil War.
The Thirty years war was largly a conflict between Catholics and Protestants.

Mike, the Thirty Years wars was European against European war.
The following is a list of countries of regions involved:

Holy Roman Empire of Germany

Bavaria

Saxony

Palatinate

Hessel-Kassel

Brandenburg

Russia

Dutch

Denmark

Sweden

France

England

Savoy

Translyvania

Spain

Papacy

Poland

Mike, can you break this down into which dominons that were black and which were white?
You're not afraid to call out the white ones are you? That would be calling out the background of the perpetrators that live on today. You should be happy to

The conflict seemed be have set in motion on May 23, 1618, when a crowd of Protestants stormed the royal castle in Prague and threw two members of the Catholic government and their secretary out the window. Both councillors fell into a pile of manure, and suffered only minor injuries. This incident became known as the Defenestration of Prague.

quote:

Mike I'm also concerned that although Cylde likes you he will not back you on the idea that Europe in the eraly middle ages (500-1000 AD) was overwehlmingly black and that there was a mass genocide of blacks.

Thanks, lioness

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
 -

Three Biblical Magi.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahha

I cant believe "the lioness productions" isnt going to respond to evergreen's request! Come on man, you been throwing around this "intermediate" word ever since your dumbass first logged on under your current name, why can't you define it?!?!?! hahahahaha

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
hahahahha

I cant believe "the lioness productions" isnt going to respond to evergreen's request! Come on man, you been throwing around this "intermediate" word ever since your dumbass first logged on under your current name, why can't you define it?!?!?! hahahahaha

Many Arabs would be called "Intermediate".
I don't think you would be able to deny that there are people who settled in regions, like parts of the Middle East who started to undergo adaptations to a differnt environment but did not go far North enough to be considered entirely "cold adapted".
Many are not considered "black" or "white" and if you ask them they will tell you the same.

Anyone who accepts the terms "tropically adapted" and "cold adapated" is using a very simplified way of looking at a spectrum of adptations which graduate largly according to latitude. It is another way of breaking the world down into "black" and "white" two system camps which some people think is effective politically but others draw their political lines on other factors such as religion or territory. Most wars have not been race based wars.

If you look at common latitudes of Egypt for example, Aswan is on the same latitude as Northern Mali while while much of Southern Iran is at the same latitude as Northern Egypt.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Three Biblical Magi.

what is your point here? the above scene represents 1 in 6 persons being black. If that was applied to Medieval Europe, Europe would be 83.3% white, That goes against Mike's premise.

Mike says look deeper at the European paintings, while they are fake they also give us secret codes and keys the white man has provided if we figure it out he will unlock the palace. It's like a game. Sist TR you with me?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
hahahahha

Many Arabs would be called "Intermediate".
spam spam spam

hahaha

Nice try, "Arab" is a language. Please read again carefully...

quote:
Still waiting for you to define what constitutes an "intermediate" phenotype. Please **elaborate** on this **specifically**.

Nose, hair texture, lips, skin tone...

[Big Grin] noose too tight dear?

xm
Member # 19601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pandora charmsThe particular Ugg boot http://www.best-uggboots.com parchment
boot styles usually http://www.buyuggboots-ie.com/ are thought to be http://uggclearance-ugg.net formerly utilized by simply Indigen Aussies as well as were created to meet the distinct wants. http://bootsbestclearance.net Nonetheless, this particular boots or shoes features apparently determined it is technique to the particular http://cheap-uggboots-ie.com/ kisses of modern http://www.uggbootsoutlet-ie.net individuals. They are ghd straighteners cheapneeded with regard to their excellent pattern http://bestukuggboots.net/ ensuring the wearers' wellbeing in addition to the good quality lambskin made use of in which means durability. http://uggsclearanceuggs.net Extra specifically, http://www.best-uggclearance.com most of these brand footwear are generally exclusively made from quality displayed ugg http://uggsclearanceuggs.com/ Manufactured http://www.uggclearance-ugg.com in addition to very well-processed nationwide, which is almost your combined presented made of woll http://www.uggbootsclearance1.us lining having a modern comfortable buckskin aspect in addition to obtusely set made of wool fleece coat conversely. http://www.bootsuggoutlet.net/ Due to ghd saleemployed product of high quality, this specific brand name shoes is very special plus charming. http://bestuggclearance.net Simply yet thus modern, ugg degree boots are supposed to present luxurious ease for your toes. They are created to become tear-resistant, winter protected that's why people like getting no less than a pair of these http://www.uggclearance-shop.net individuals. These kind of flatted soled sneakers tend to be preferred by both women and men in order to use above rugged terrain making sure http://www.uggbootsstore-ie.com security with regard to their paws but without doubt cozy to be http://www.uggbootsclearance1.net able to sense. Ordinarily, the following sneakers will really come out after they help to make the first appearance. Even though the huge cumbersome seem appears breakaway in the manner tradition, this kind of http://uggbootsclearance-ie.net unusual overall look will surely find most sight and for that reason these types of shoes or http://uggson-clearance.com boots usually are ghd canadaadored by means of somebody that consider a little something actually particular to check distinctive and stylish. There are actually cool variants around the common flatsoled shoes or boots which will make that sneakers interesting and interesting. This Uggs http://www.uggclearance-onsale.com can be bought in many colors and humorous styles which could surely repast sight. Apart from those people classic types which signify this merely sheepskin manner inside greatest, there's also stylish along with bold types as well as colorings to match any vivid palate. Knitted types of any constructed from wool http://www.uggboots-outlet-ie.net blend will be the high light of your revolutionary Uggs manner series. ghd canada This particular winter weather is said for being the particular most frigid season of an thousand several years. http://www.uggbootsoutletus.net What have you well prepared for this? Puberulent and comfortable, parchment Uggs are viewed as to be a must-have http://www.uggonclearance.net got to think that winter to help maximum.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C.

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

Mike says that in 509 BC Italy became predominantly Caucasian.

He says that Europe became predominantly Caucasian in 1648 AD over 2000 years later.

He says that Otto I and the Holy Roman Empire was black and that the black German kings were crowned by the white Roman Popes, such as Pope John XII in 962 AD, who crowned Otto I

Mike you say that there was a genocide of black people in the Thirty Years' War (1618–1648) sometimes called The European Civil War.
The Thirty years war was largly a conflict between Catholics and Protestants.

Mike, the Thirty Years wars was European against European war.
The following is a list of countries of regions involved:

Holy Roman Empire of Germany

Bavaria

Saxony

Palatinate

Hessel-Kassel

Brandenburg

Russia

Dutch

Denmark

Sweden

France

England

Savoy

Transylvania

Spain

Papacy

Poland

Mike, can you break this down into which dominons that were black and which were white?
You're not afraid to call out the white ones are you? That would be calling out the background of the perpetrators that live on today. You should be happy to

The conflict seemed be have set in motion on May 23, 1618, when a crowd of Protestants stormed the royal castle in Prague and threw two members of the Catholic government and their secretary out the window. Both councillors fell into a pile of manure, and suffered only minor injuries. This incident became known as the Defenestration of Prague.

quote:

Mike I'm also concerned that although Cylde likes you he will not back you on the idea that Europe in the eraly middle ages (500-1000 AD) was overwehlmingly black and that there was a mass genocide of blacks.

Thanks, lioness

Its not Dutch, but Holland or the Netherlands. Meaning low land. The people however are Dutch.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
Its not Dutch, but Holland or the Netherlands. Meaning low land. The people however are Dutch.

Please edit down a post you are commenting on.
 -

I copied the list from the graphic above. I questioned myself why they would say "Dutch" instead of Holland but I thought there might be some reason it was done that way so I left it alone. I think at the time they might have been calling the area the United Provinces

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting enough The Netherlands used to be part of the Roman Empire, together with Morocco, and such...But it's so long ago, and of no practical use today. But its interesting how the Dutch treat Moroccans today as the enemy at the gates.

The Low Countries used to be The Netherlands and present day Belgium as well. The Belgians broke free in 1830, and boy do the Dutch resent this fact.

The Netherlands is often called Holland, after its main, most important and richest province Holland. The 'premier' of Holland was considered the 'premier' of all provinces. The same with the Stadhouder or Governor of Holland, who was considered Stadhouder of the whole of The Netherlands.

The Dutch speak Dutch (or Fries in Friesland): and we call our language Nederlands.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leopold II Habsburg was a black skinned man with curly hair, a large nose and thick protruding lips: prognathism.

http://api.ning.com/files/1bR4Elo0o9CQzYm7qmKtIdyx6co3nmrUk0ROT2Pad0twNgP9xHzRdAB3dNGBXzZJJoBYMQzTRLjQoWC46QIY3VD*rbCM9auu/008.jpg

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

BLACKHEADS

http://vesilind.blogspot.com/2008/05/last-year-city-of-tallinn-celebrated.html

quote:
THE BLACKHEADS
Last year the city of Tallinn celebrated the estimated 600th anniversary of the Brotherhood of St. Maurice, or better known as The Brotherhood of the Blackheads. During Hanseatic time, some wealthy and energetic young merchants and nobles formed a fraternity of sorts, open only to unmarried young and rich Germans. They sometimes compared themselves to the court of King Arthur – a comparison that is even today used by organizations such as “The Roundtable” – a group of young men bent on socializing and networking for common benefit. The Brotherhood of Blackheads chose St. Maurice, a black officer in the Roman legion who was martyred and beatified in the year 287, as their patron saint, and thus gained the name for their organization. The Brotherhood of the Blackheads became quite wealthy and established chapters in many of the old Hanseatic capitals. Amazingly, chapters of the Brotherhood survive today in some German cities.
As the Order of the Blackheads became powerful it began to exert its influence to the detriment of those the brotherhood did not like, or those who they considered inferior, such as the Estonians. Historical records show how these young men treated others with distain, or worse, certain in the knowledge that there was no need to temper their abuses.

This type of information is exemplary to the sources I find to support my blue blood is black DNA theory. They have some true facts but cannot or will not understand that the blue blooded elite was Black. The Blackheads here mentioned are black and brown skinned, Black identified Europeans, a powerful minority who spat on the whites, who they considered material for shoe leather.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Kings of Melanin

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004751

The European noble and royal elite was brown and black skinned and identified as Blacks by the use of imagery with Moors, classical Africans

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Intermediate?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

Please edit down a post you are commenting on.
 -

I copied the list from the graphic above. I questioned myself why they would say "Dutch" instead of Holland but I thought there might be some reason it was done that way so I left it alone. I think at the time they might have been calling the area the United Provinces

Mike I think it's a reasonable request. You say the Thirty Years War (1618–1648) was a race war in which there was a genocide of black people.

The above is a list of nationalities involved. Can you break it down to us which nationalities are the black and which are the whites or come up with a similar list of your own.
I hope you will be able to step up to this challenge.

thank you, lioness productions

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness - Like any "True" Troll, you troll because you lack the intellect to engage in intelligent discussion. But since you also have the child's need to be included, you troll. And like an intrusive child, your input is unintelligent and worthless.

Case in point: there was no need to ask me about the participants of the thirty years, the graphic's legend clearly states who was Black or supporting the Blacks.

I don't know who drew the graphic, I suspect that he or she was either Black or a supporter of truth. Note that the Black side is indicated by Black. The Albino side is indicated by Red.

BLACK = Directly for BLACK Emperor
GRAY = Indirectly for BLACK Emperor
RED = Directly against BLACK Emperor
PINK = Indirectly against BLACK Emperor

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Blacks were still there into the late 1700s.
Fine young Mulattoes, as far as Mulattoes go.

Frederick Christian
Elector of Saxony
Margrave of Meissen

-

Reign 5 October 1763 – 17 December 1763
Predecessor Frederick Augustus II
Successor Frederick Augustus III
Margrave of Meissen
Reign 5 October 1763 – 17 December 1763
Predecessor Frederick Augustus II
Successor Frederick Augustus III
Spouse Princess Maria Antonia of Bavaria
Issue
Frederick Augustus I of Saxony
Anthony of Saxony
Maria Amalia, Duchess of Zweibrücken
Prince Maximilian of Saxony
House House of Wettin
Father Frederick Augustus II, Elector of Saxony and King of Poland
Mother Maria Josepha of Austria
Born 5 September 1722
Dresden
Died 17 December 1763 (aged 41)

-

Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (19 May 1744 – 17 November 1818) was a Princess of Mecklenburg-Strelitz and Queen of the United Kingdom as the consort of King George III. She was also the Duchess of Brunswick-Lüneburg and electress of Hanover in the Holy Roman Empire until the promotion of her husband to King of Hanover on 12 October 1814, which made her Queen consort of Hanover.

Sophia Charlotte was born on 19 May 1744. She was the youngest daughter of Duke Charles Louis Frederick of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Prince of Mirow and his wife, Princess Elizabeth Albertine of Saxe-Hildburghausen.

She was a granddaughter of Adolf Frederick II, Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz by his third wife, Christiane Emilie Antonie, Princess of Schwarzburg-Sondershausen. Her father's elder half brother reigned from 1708 to 1753 as Adolf Friedrich III.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Points for anyone who may be interested in researching the "Holy Roman Empire"

The Palatine's Protestantism were undoubtedly the original cause of the war. For those knowledgeable of history, this is entirely consistent with most revolutionary movements in history. Religion has always served as a legitimizing agent for both those IN power, and those trying to TAKE power.

Constantine used Catholicism as a binding agent for the Roman Empire. Charlemagne and those after him, also used the Catholic as their agent for Godly approval of their rule.

The Albinos needed a religion of their own, so that they too might claim Godly approval for their actions.

The answer was Protestantism:

In the Golden Bull of 1356, the Palatinate was recognized as one of the secular electorates, and given the hereditary offices of archsteward of the Empire and imperial vicar of Franconia, Swabia, the Rhine, and southern Germany. From that time forth, the Count Palatine of the Rhine was usually known as the Elector Palatine

Due to the practice of dividing territories among different branches of the family, by the early 16th century junior lines of the Palatine Wittelsbachs came to rule in Simmern, Kaiserslautern, and Zweibrücken in the Lower Palatinate, and in Neuburg and Sulzbach in the Upper Palatinate. The Elector Palatine, now based in Heidelberg, adopted Lutheranism in the 1530s and Calvinism in the 1550s.

Calvinism is a Protestant theological system and an approach to the Christian life. The Reformed tradition was advanced by several theologians such as Martin Bucer, Heinrich Bullinger, Peter Martyr Vermigli, and Huldrych Zwingli, but this branch of Christianity bears the name of the French reformer John Calvin (Jean Cauvin in Old French) because of his prominent influence on it and because of his role in the confessional and ecclesiastical debates throughout the 16th century. Today, this term also refers to the doctrines and practices of the Reformed churches of which Calvin was an early leader. Less commonly, it can refer to the individual, biblical teachings of Calvin himself. The system is often summarized in the Five Points of Calvinism and is best known for its doctrines of predestination and total depravity, stressing the absolute sovereignty of God.

When the senior branch of the family died out in 1559, the Electorate passed to Frederick III of Simmern, a staunch Calvinist, and the Palatinate became one of the major centers of Calvinism in Europe, supporting Calvinist rebellions in both the Netherlands and France.

In 1619, Frederick V accepted the throne of Bohemia from the Bohemian estates. He was soon defeated by the forces of Emperor Ferdinand II at the Battle of White Mountain in 1620, and Spanish and Bavarian troops soon occupied the Palatinate itself. Called "the Winter King", because his reign in Bohemia only lasted one winter. In 1623, Frederick was put under the ban of the Empire. Frederick V's territories and his position as Elector were transferred to the Duke of Bavaria, Maximilian I, of a distantly related branch of the House of Wittelsbach. Although technically Elector Palatine, he was known as the Elector of Bavaria. From 1648 he ruled in Bavaria and the Upper Palatinate alone, but retained all his Electoral dignities and the seniority of the Palatinate Electorate.

Life is so full of ironies: today most Blacks are Protestant, the religion of their destroyers.
Of course, modern Catholicism is also purely Albino, and a agent of their destruction: maybe it's time for a new religion.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
For those interested in just how far back religious wars go. This article might be interesting.

Seth-Peribsen  (Sekhemib) 3rd. king, 2nd. Dynasty

Were Hitler and his gang to have won the second World War, there would not be a question of whether history would justify his atrocities, but rather how they would have been justified, and on the other hand, how the actual winners such as Churchill and others would have been made to look evil. The reality is that the winners write our histories, recording their triumphs as good over evil. But in many instances, the winners have simply buried their own wrong doings while spotlighting any atrocities committed on the part of the losers.

In ancient Egypt, we find what to the participants was almost a primeval struggle between good and evil. This conflict between the followers of Seth (Set) and the followers of Horus is very ancient and may very well form a component of our modern theological concepts. There may even have been - during the pre-dynastic period – an actual battle between real rulers, associated with these two gods over control of Egypt.

In the end, the followers of Horus seem to have triumphed, and in general, Seth as a god, was made to appear as the more sinister of the two, even though one might say he was never really completely vilified. At a few points in Egyptian history, normally when we see conflicts between the north and south, Seth appears to gain favor with the Egyptian royalty. As an example, we have the 4th (or possible the 6th) king of Egypt's 2nd Dynasty “Sekhemib”. This king originally ascended the throne as Sekhemib, meaning "Powerful in Heart". However, for the first time since the beginning of the 1st Dynasty, he specifically broke from tradition, associating his name with Seth rather than Horus. His name was changed from Sekhemib to Seth-Peribsen (Peribsen meaning "Hope of all Hearts").

However, it should be noted at this point, that a minority of Egyptologists believe that Sekhemib and Seth-Peribsen were two different kings. Furthermore, some would have him changing his name from Seth Peribsen to Horus Sekhemib, though in our context of earlier Egyptian kings, this seems less likely.

Apparently, the rivalry between Upper and Lower Egypt sparked a period of internal unrest within the country, when seemingly, the followers of Seth gained an upper hand that would take at least some hold on the country through the end of this Dynasty. Most of the 1st and early 2nd Dynasty kings are better attested to in the north of Egypt, while the later kings of the 2nd Dynasty are better known from the south. However, some argue that the reign of Seth Peribsen was not nearly as violent as we might believe, and that his name change was more politically motivated in order to assure peace. Others see it as a period when upper and lower Egypt may have simply separated due to the difficulties in administering such a large state. Egyptologists seem ready to admit that the events of the second dynasty are extremely uncertain, if not the most uncertain in Egyptian history. It is entirely possible that the events surrounding Peribsen's name change are related to religious and theological motivations that remain unknown. Due to the complex mythology surrounding Horus and Seth, it is likely that if conflicts did occur during this period, they were eventually settled by Khasekemwy the last king of the dynasty, though perhaps not without compromise (together with no small amount of bloody conflict).

His serekh - (a palace facade containing his name) - is surmounted by both the Jackal of Seth and the falcon of Horus. By the 3rd Dynasty, all of the kings reverted back to the Horus title Even though Seth-Peribsen was considered a legitimate king by later generations of ancient Egyptians, it is clear that the followers of Horus (at least in relationship to the followers of Seth) dominated Egyptian history. If indeed the struggle was originally not between gods, but rather mortal men under the leadership of ancient kings, two things seem clear.

First, during at least the early dynasties, Seth (as a god) was not seen to be nearly as sinister as in later times. However, as time passed and the worship of Horus and his association with the King grew ever stronger, the attributes of Seth suffered. We know Seth today as a god of confusion, the spirit of disorder and the personification of violence, as well as bad faith. Yet in the Egyptian spirit of balance and duality, he was a necessary component of their religion.

Seth-Peribsen may have ruled for around 17 years. His predecessor is often listed as Nynetjet, though there is evidence and some acceptance among Egyptologists that two rulers, named Weneg and Sened, may have reigned between these two kings.

We know that Egyptian power extended as far south as Elephantine during his reign, for seal impressions bearing his name were discovered there in 1985. Apparently, there was a temple dedicated to Seth on the Island during later times. Seth Peribsen apparently built a fairly small tomb at Abydos with a burial chamber lined with mudbrick, of which only the substructure survives. As might be expected, there has been no tomb of his found at Saqqara, were many of the 1st Dynasty kings were buried.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
My dear lioness, I hope my harsh words above don't dissuaded you from posting in my threads. It's just that I enjoy abusing you. Which leads me to believe that I must have some royal blood - somewhere.

How about it Egmond, does my abuse of Lioness qualify as a "Royal" trait?

Ha,ha, because you know you were right earlier lioness, most have no clue as to what I am talking about, and if not for your nonsense posts, there would be almost no activity in my threads.

BTW - The scientific name for our relationship is a Symbiotic relationship.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
My dear lioness, I hope my harsh words above don't dissuaded you from posting in my threads. It's just that I enjoy abusing you. Which leads me to believe that I must have some royal blood - somewhere.

How about it Egmond, does my abuse of Lioness qualify as a "Royal" trait?

Ha,ha, because you know you were right earlier lioness, most have no clue as to what I am talking about, and if not for your nonsense posts, there would be almost no activity in my threads.

BTW - The scientific name for our relationship is a Symbiotic relationship.

Mike, I haven't found your last couple of posts abusive unless I overlooked something.

What you are saying is that Rome, which you said had become predominantly white in 509 BC was allied with Mulatto Catholics and their black subjetcs against white Calvinist Protestants in the Thirty Years war.
During the war blacks who were ruled by mulattos were killed off by the white Protestants.

I think this a fair summation of what you are saying. If not please correct the details of the above statement.

Regardless of exactly how you want to state it you are saying clearly that the white side in the Thirty Years war was the Protestants .

The Thirty years War begins in 1618.

The Protestant Reformation was 1517-1579.
This means whites were well established in Europe a hundred years before the Thirty Years War began.
Some of the white protetsant Kings and their whites nations, players in the Thirty Years War were the perpetrators of a genocide against the black Catholics who were led by Mulatto Kings. Calvinism was a Protestant movement which swept through Germany. This means that Germany had been a multi racial state for some time until the white people of Germany created Protestantism while German Holy Roman blacks and mulattos maintained their Catholicism and alliance with the white popes of Rome, Italy.

Here are some of the white nations and their white Protestant kings

Denmark under King Christian IV

-

Sweden under Gustav II

-

Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg Archbishop-Elector of Cologne.
 -

Palatine [parts of Germany and France]
Frederick V, Elector
 -

Transylvania
Prince Bethlen

-

France
Cardinal Richelieu
alhough a Catholic clergyman himself, allied France with the Protestants.

-

Archduke Leopold Wilhelm of Austria

-

^^^^ Mike I hope you will help call out these perpetrators of genocide against the Holy Roman black Catholics of Europe.
Mike please help us in exposing these villains.
We need to map out the players in this race war that killed off the blacks in Europe.

If whites were able to kill off blacks that means that prior to the Thirty Years War whites must have comprised a very large proportion of Europe in order to win the war.
Please inform us of the basic demographic makeup of Europe in the centuries prior to this genocide.

Also it would be nice if you could make some general timelines
bulleting the black, multi racial and white periods of Europe.
Also were there any pure black Kings of Europe or were they all half white?
Also please speak on the relationship between black or mulatto kings of Europe and their collaborative realtionship with the white popes of Rome.

thanks

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness, lets ignore the portraits, shall we?
It has been demonstrated many, many, times that your degenerate Albino kin will create false artifacts at the drop of a hat.

Rather, lets discuss the fact that you feel that I haven't abused you. I think this is proof positive of my royal linage. The fact is that you consider my abuse as a Royal Prerogative, don't you? Therefore it is not really abuse to you. Who but one of Noble Birth could command such selfless sacrifice?

I wonder if I might be one of Chaka Zulu's long lost grandchildren?

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Evergree Writes:

No.
In addition there are some who look more African than the average and others who look more swarthy Eurasian than average. Depictions in the art show a semi Eurasian looking type more frequently than in depictions of common folk.
Generally the art depicts people who in many cases look more similar to Middle Eastern people than they do people of the South, people depicted as Kushites. There are some exceptions where there is crossover.
Now that I have answered your question it is only fair that you answer my question which puts us back on topic.

it looks like European nobility was the true "intermediate" peoples [Big Grin] Whereas Egyptian skeletons and Ethiopian ones are widely known as identical and leaning toward tropical Africans in osteology. [Wink]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com