EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » DNAtribes analysis on Tel Amarna mummies (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   
Author Topic: DNAtribes analysis on Tel Amarna mummies
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Userkaf, founder of the Fifth dynasty

-
 -

"Egyptians evolved and adapted to their local enviroments producing the features unique to them"

^^^^ stop with the nonsense about " features unique to them"
"adapted to their local enviroments"

Look at Userkaf, clearly very Bantu looking. And this is Old Kingdom

quote:
Originally posted by Amun-Ra The Ultimate:

The people who look the closest to the Ancient Egyptians are according to the DNA tribes results: Southern Africans and Great Lakes Africans. Ancient Egyptians have "features" like them.

word
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Hold on there Lioness;

In this world of the Albino man and his lies, his fake paintings and statues. How can we be sure that this Caucasian looking bust, is really the bust of an Egyptian king?

-

Plus it appears to be made of plaster instead of hard stone, how could a bust of a soft material, be it plaster or soft stone, be in such good condition after 4,500 years. Me thinks me smells the Albino mans lying hand here.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Hold on there Lioness;

In this world of the Albino man and his lies, his fake paintings and statues. How can we be sure that this Caucasian looking bust, is really the bust of an Egyptian king?

Plus it appears to be made of plaster instead of hard stone, how could a bust of a soft material, be it plaster or soft stone, be in such good condition after 4,500 years. Me thinks me smells the Albino mans lying hand here.

Mike stop lying. It's not "Caucasian" looking. It's bantu looking. There is tremendous variation in Bantus. Also "Caucasians" don't exist.

Also stop with the "it appears to be made of plaster" or "soft stone" as if you are some art expert. You totally made that up, it's based on nothing whatsoever.

The material is Greywack sandstone. Additionally there are also authentic Egyptian artifacts that are made of plaster. It is a material that they used.

You raise the issue that the white man makes fake paintings and sculptures. Well it's time to pack up shop then. All the hundreds artifacts on your website could be fake. They are from museums owned and operated by "albinos" Therefore they are of no use to prove anything. If you are looking at something it's exactly what they want you to look at, all neatly cataloged and numbered.

peace , lioness

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Portrait head of Pharaoh Userkaf, first ruler of the 5th dynasty (2450-2442 BCE). From Saqqara. Rose granite, H:75 cm Inv. JE 52501
Egyptian Museum, Cairo, Egypt.

-

-

Colossal head of Userkaf
Granite; Abu-Sir;
5th Dynasty; reign of Userkaf, 2513 – 2506 BC;
Ground floor, gallery 46; JE 52501;

-

stone head of Userkaf was found in the mortuary temple.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay lioness, it appears that I was correct. The Albino mans lying hands WERE involved.

The pictures that you posted were Albino man fakes!

You have some explaining to do!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mike who's to say that your pictures arent the fakes ones ????

The are both items in the Egyptian museum, Cairo !!!!

-and besides they don't look that different from one another, please inform us of the differences.

Do I have to dig up quotes by you saying that there are no structural differences between blacks and "albinos" that it is only a difference in skin color !!

Mike you flip flop more than a pancake

Both sculptures look similar . Both are from the same albino museum.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111
 -

Also note the Bantu head shape here.

Although both the head I posted and the head you posted look similar some depictions of Egyptian kings vary of the same king. That does not mean one is real and another is fake, that is your ignorance of Egyptian art. Different artists depicted the same king slightly differently and often the intent of the artist was not always aimed at being a strict realistic likeness.
But according to you theory both are fake becasue they are housed in the albino Turk's museum. So don't even bother posting different sculptures, they are no less fake than any other sculpture

lioness prodcuctions

*note: I am getting green ad links highlighting words in my posts . Are other people noticing this?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, if this was an isolated incident, I would let it go. But it is not, you have consistently, over your time here at ES, made the conscious choice to align yourself with your Albino brethren in order to promote the Albino man lies and obfuscations.

We all understand that this is a character defect inherent in almost all Albinos; but we still hold out hope for you.

Therefore the hope is that proper training and proper discipline may yet save you.

Clearly, you purposely lied in the previous post. And in order to save you, proper discipline must quickly follow.

So go find a tree like this in the place where you live. (I have it on good authority that Willows make fine switches).

-

Break off a branch at least an inch thick at the base, and 3 feet long. Clear off the leaves, and present this switch to the first mature Black man that you come upon. Present your pink ass to him and instruct him to deliver 10 lashes. You are to repeat this procedure every time that I catch you in a lie.

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE CLEARLY BANTU PEOPLES!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

I think it is time for people to understand exactly what Central Africa is!

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
3) Central African Republic
4) Chad
5) Democratic Republic of the Congo
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

THOSE ARE THE COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL AFRICA

now bone up on the so called Bantu expansion! LOL

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Here are the Bantu peoples folks!

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ancient Egypt is NOT the apex of African civilzation. Ancient Nubia was far greater and its lifespan was longer that Rome Greece and Egypt combined! There are civilzations in West Africa, South Africa and even Central Africa that came after Egypt and were much more advanced than Egypt. The only difference is that the Egyptians built in stone where there was a lasting record. The ancient Egyptians were bantu peoples folks!

The filthy pink assed monkey clearly thinks that people are stupid and thats why you have been subjected to listening to the low IQ monkey consistantly talking about where the ancient Egyptians came from instead of WHO THEY ARE! The DNA analysis does not tell you where KIing Tuts family came from, it tells you WHO THEY ARE!

DNA Tribes uses autosomal STR genetic markers developed by the FBI for individual identification. The DNA profile serves as a genetic fingerprint for that individual, with ypically less than one in a TRILLION chance of sharing an identical profile with anyone in the world. these genetic markers are the industry standard for court admissible paternity and maternity testing and DNA Tribes has used this autosomal STR genetic profile to measure a
person’s genetic connections to populations and major regions around the world. You are listening to a very desperate monkey because science IRREFUTABLY tells us who the Armana mummies ARE! King Tut and his ENTIRE family were bantu peoples, exactly like those you would see in SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA and CENTRAL AFRICA

This desperate monkey is making you laugh isnt it? Hahahaha This place is getting a reputation fpor being a joke isnt it?

DNA tribes has proved that ""ancient"" North Africans were bantu peoples, before Arabs and whites took it over. But then we already know this based on RECENT DNA analysis of the ancient Phonecians who were black Africans as well! bwahahahahaha!!!!!

ALLOW ME SHOW YOU THE REAL REASON FOR THE FILTHY REPROBATES LAUAGHBLE AND PATHETIC DESPERATION HERE! THE CRACKERS UTTER DESPERATION IS CLEARLY DEFINED HERE! IN FACT PASS THIS ALONG, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE IT AS A GUIDE TO DESTROY ALL OF THE FANTASIES THAT THE DESPERATE. STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED CRACKERS MANUFACTURE!... IT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC!!

I am sure that many of you have heard these stringy haired, red assed reprobates call black people Bantu right? You have heard them say that the bantu accomplished nothing right? You have also heard these filthy degenerates tell you that the ancient Egyptians were not bantu, but rather they were caucasoids! Hahahaha

These filthy monsters tried to convince you that the people in North Africa were really the ancestors of our people the ancint Egyptians LOL

Even those of you with the intelligence of an egg timer will laugh at the despration of this filthy pink assed monkey!

THE DNA TRIBES ANALYSIS DOES NOT TELL YOU WHERE THE ARMANA MUMMIES CAME FROM!!!! IT TELLS YOU WHO THEY ARE! IT TELLS YOU WHICH MODERN POPULATIONS MATCH THE ARMANA MUMMIES. IT TELLS YOU THAT THE ARMANA MUMMIES MATCH THE MODERN POPULATIONS IN SOUTH AFRICA, WEST AFRICA AND CENTRAL AFRICA!

we know that the ancient Egyptans ancestors are the MODERN populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY show that the Armana mummies match the MODERN populations in SOUTH AFRICA, central and West Africa!

The DNA analysis of the Armana mummies CLEARLY shows that the MODERN populations in South Africa, Central Africa and West Africa match the Armana mummies. The Armana mummies match the populations that currently reside AND IN THIS EXACT ORDER in

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

DO NOT LET THIS FILTHY PINK ASSED DELUSIONAL MONKEY EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE YOU WITH ITS RIDICULOUS AND VERY DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO HIDE THIS FACT

Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
I TOLD YOU THAT I HAD THE STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED MONKEY TRAINED RIGHT??? HAHAHAHA!!!! DO YOU SMELL THE UNMISTAKEABLE SMELL OF DESPERATION IN THE AIR??? HAHAHAHA!!! TAKE A SNIFF!! YOU CAN SMELL THE FILTHY MONKEYS DESPETRATION TOO! LOL

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KoKaKoLa:
 -
 -  -
 -

VERSUS

-
 -
 -

[Big Grin]

Not all Bantu people look like that...
[/IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sjWtlWHshUA/S9j0qJ3rzsI/AAAAAAAAWog/PAc_uO8ANzo/s1600/PELORA+2.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]http://www.fubiz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/915071265896794-550x550.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ojQViiyuk-g/SRV3F-hOaAI/AAAAAAAAAcY/XwseNcP3pZo/s400/angola+002.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/45/149536165_427c683a36.jpg[/IMG]
[/IMG]http://img.fotocommunity.com/photos/10409716.jpg[IMG]

Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
I TOLD YOU THAT I HAD THE STRINGY HAIRED PINK ASSED MONKEY TRAINED RIGHT??? HAHAHAHA!!!! DO YOU SMELL THE UNMISTAKEABLE SMELL OF DESPERATION IN THE AIR??? HAHAHAHA!!! TAKE A SNIFF!! YOU CAN SMELL THE FILTHY MONKEYS DESPETRATION TOO! LOL

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
The Cognitive dissonance that this thin lipped stringy haired monkey displays is rather amusing isnt it? we have the DNA analysis of the Armana mummies that irrefutably PROVES that the ancient Egyptians ancestors are the modern day bantu peoples from South Africa, West Afrrica and central Africa. But the silly irrelevant monkey spams us with pics while screaming that the AE were not Bantu evebn as the DNA evidence says otherwise LOL

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
The Cognitive dissonance that this thin lipped stringy haired monkey displays is rather amusing isnt it? we have the DNA analysis of the Armana mummies that irrefutably PROVES that the ancient Egyptians ancestors are the modern day bantu peoples from South Africa, West Afrrica and central Africa. But the silly irrelevant monkey spams us with pics while screaming that the AE were not Bantu evebn as the DNA evidence says otherwise LOL

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Amarna mummies cluster more with (Whether linguistically, phenotypecally, historically,...)

-

Beja typically have long narrow heads

Look at the below early Egyptian Old Kingdom Pharoah, Userkaf

quote:
 -

Note the Bantu head shape here, broader not like most Beja

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Son of Ra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
[QB] Amarna mummies cluster more with (Whether linguistically, phenotypecally, historically,...)

-

Beja typically have long narrow heads

Look at the below early Egyptian Old Kingdom Pharoah, Userkaf

quote:
 -

Note the Bantu head shape here, broader not like most Beja

Agreed.
Posts: 1135 | From: Top secret | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!! whenever you hear a thin lipped, stringy haired, pink assed monkey begin to talk about the Beja! You just tell them exactly who the Beja are! The ancient Egyptians are NOT the modern populations in Northern Africa and they are NOT The modern populations in the Horn of Africa and therefore the ancient Egyptians were NOT beja! Dont even waste energy trying to figure out why the filthy pig would waste your time saying something that is so easily refuted!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beja_people

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

the Beja tend to have long faces narrow heads, it's harder to see in a profile view. Also here's an older beja man with a receeding hairline where you can see the skull shape a little better

-

Userkaf, founder of the Fifth dynasty
 -

^^^more Bantu looking, head is a lot broader

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Portrait head of Pharaoh Userkaf, first ruler of the 5th dynasty (2450-2442 BCE). From Saqqara. Rose granite, H:75 cm Inv. JE 52501

-

-

Colossal head of Userkaf
Granite; Abu-Sir;
5th Dynasty; reign of Userkaf, 2513 – 2506 BC;
Ground floor, gallery 46; JE 52501;

-

stone head of Userkaf was found in the mortuary temple.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay lioness, it appears that I was correct. The Albino mans lying hands WERE involved.

The pictures that you posted were Albino man fakes!

You have some explaining to do!
]

The pictures you posted also looks like fakes from later period (including post dynastic) or re-carved (in their image) by later period foreign dynasties.
Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

The pictures you posted also looks like fakes from later period (including post dynastic) or re-carved (in their image) by later period foreign dynasties.

You are accusing Mike of posting fake pictures ????
Do you have any evidence they are fake or is that just something you made up ?
Look at the above, it's Bantu looking, you got a problem ???

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

whos next?

Hesire?
 -

[Big Grin] [/QB]

_______________________________ HESIRE, Third Dynasty, Old Kingdom
 -  -

clearly more Bantu in look than Beja ^^^^

The wooden panels of Hesy-Ra (Hesire) are rare examples of high execution of hieroglyphs on wood. The panels are in raised bas relief and have some of the oldest forms of the Egyptian language hieroglyphs. The panels contain a hieroglyph story, (at the top) and a thematic portrayal of Hesy-Ra in different poses.

Hesy-Ra (alt. Hesire, Hesira) was an official, physician (possibly the first known in history) and scribe who lived during the Third dynasty of Egypt, served under the pharaoh Djoser, and was buried in an elaborate tomb at Saqqara. He bore titles such as "Chief of Dentists and Physicians" and "Chief of the King's Scribes"..

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!! whenever you hear a thin lipped, stringy haired, pink assed monkey begin to talk about the Beja! You just tell them exactly who the Beja are! The ancient Egyptians are NOT the modern populations in Northern Africa and they are NOT The modern populations in the Horn of Africa and therefore the ancient Egyptians were NOT beja! Dont even waste energy trying to figure out why the filthy pig would waste your time saying something that is so easily refuted!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!! DNA tells us that the Beja are not the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians!

whenever you hear a thin lipped, stringy haired, pink assed monkey begin to talk about the Beja! You just tell them exactly who the Beja are! The ancient Egyptians are NOT the modern populations in Northern Africa and they are NOT The modern populations in the Horn of Africa and therefore the ancient Egyptians were NOT beja! Dont even waste energy trying to figure out why the filthy pig would waste your time saying something that is so easily refuted!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

You are accusing Mike of posting fake pictures ????
Do you have any evidence they are fake or is that just something you made up ?
Look at the above, it's Bantu looking, you got a problem ???

Lioness, my hero!

Lioness thank you for coming to my defense but it was not really necessary.

Amun-Ra The Ultimate is obviously one of those delusional Turk mutts who like to call themselves Egyptians.

Note that this one also thinks that he is an Arab.
 -

An Egyptian family???
 -

Since WHEN????

-

-

-

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!! DNA tells us that the Beja are not the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians! The Beja are NOT found in Central Africa, they are NOT found in West Africa, and they are NOT found in South Africa, and thats because they were never there, and had nothing to do whatsoever with the creation of ancient Egypt. In fact NONE of the current population in Northern Africa or the Horn had anything to do with ancienty Egypt. DNA is a bitch huh?

whenever you hear a thin lipped, stringy haired, pink assed monkey begin to talk about the Beja! You just tell them exactly who the Beja are! The ancient Egyptians are NOT the modern populations in Northern Africa and they are NOT The modern populations in the Horn of Africa and therefore the ancient Egyptians were NOT beja! Dont even waste energy trying to figure out why the filthy pig would waste your time saying something that is so easily refuted!

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!! Here we have the scumbag telling us that The ancient Egyptians were Beja! However DNA tells us that the Beja are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians! The Beja are NOT found in Central Africa, they are NOT found in West Africa, and they are NOT found in South Africa, and thats because they were never there, and had nothing to do whatsoever with the creation of ancient Egypt. In fact NONE of the current population in Northern Africa or the Horn of Africa had anything to do with ancient Egypt. So to get around those scientific FACTS the scumbag spams the board with pictures and says that they look the ancient Egyptians! LOL DNA is a bitch huh?

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Can you stop repeating yourself and actually give us some genuine input or is that too much for you? As for kokakola, you need to get off this Beja is all Egyptian stuff.
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Can you stop repeating yourself and actually give us some genuine input or is that too much for you? As for kokakola, you need to get off this Beja is all Egyptian stuff.

Why do beja people believe they were the only Egyptians?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I seriously doubt Beja claim they were the only Egyptians as there are other groups in the area just as if not more ancient. That is just the claim made by one individual here (kokakola). At least the Beja argument seems more sound than some other arguments I've heard like Egyptians being Tigrinya from Eritrea or even Bantu. LOL
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:

Btw, the Capoid-Egyptian link goes a long way to explain why some egyptians were painted sallow or yellow skinned, a tint only observable today in the Khoisan (Capoid) population. Neither Negroids or Caucasoids are yellow.

Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Attention!!!! Here we have the scumbag telling us that The ancient Egyptians were Beja! However DNA tells us that the Beja are NOT the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians! The Beja are NOT found in Central Africa, they are NOT found in West Africa, and they are NOT found in South Africa, and thats because they were never there, and had nothing to do whatsoever with the creation of ancient Egypt. In fact NONE of the current population in Northern Africa or the Horn of Africa had anything to do with ancient Egypt. So to get around those scientific FACTS the scumbag spams the board with pictures and says that they look the ancient Egyptians! LOL DNA is a bitch huh?

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:
[QB] Attention!!!! Here we have the scumbag telling us that The ancient Egyptians were Beja!

What I find more funny is that they do that in this thread. The DNAtribes mummies analysis thread!! A thread that says the ethnic group closest to the Ancient Egyptians are the modern Bantu (Great Lakes-Southern Africa). Regions not occupied by Beja. So why this insistence to the contrary? Even if all indidenous Africans share the same common origin.

Bantu, like all Africans ethnic groups, have a wide range of physical characteristic which are similar all Africans from South of North African countries to South Africam tip of the continent.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

1) CAMEROON
2) Angola
4) Chad
6) Republic of the Congo
7) Equatorial Guinea
8) Gabon

1) SOUTH AFRICA
2) CENTRAL AFRICA
3) TROPICAL WEST AFRICA

the Iioness,
Member # 19312

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

^^^^ While Thuya is obviously Bantu in look
the Amarna family is just one family.
The Amarna family doesn't necessarily represent all
Egyptians

-

Compare to this Nubian mummy, not as Bantu in look
narrower head shape. Yet because the
Egyptian Empire was a cosmopolitan civilization
that lasted over 3000 years
other Egyptians may have been more Nilotic.
Using a single family to profile the Egyptians
and minimize the North Africans is simple minded

Son of Ra
Member # 20401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I seriously doubt Beja claim they were the only Egyptians as there are other groups in the area just as if not more ancient. That is just the claim made by one individual here (kokakola). At least the Beja argument seems more sound than some other arguments I've heard like Egyptians being Tigrinya from Eritrea or even Bantu. LOL

But didn't the 18 dynasty family have bantu(great lake region) in them?
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the fool who thinks Ethiopians looks certain way and Bantus another.

Here are some Ethiopians:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com