EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BRADA ANANSI.....rope een.... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: BRADA ANANSI.....rope een....
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Ongle ina JA  -

-

-
*bruk bruk bruk bruk eh dun** Caribana Toronto lol

-
[Razz]

-
[Razz]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-
Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller and General Colin Powell at the Jamaica 50 Grand Gala in Kingston, JA 2012

-
Montego Bay Civic Centre

-
[Razz]

-
Yuh ever used to take the trains to school as a pickney? lol

-
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL BAG JUICE PUSH CART...

-
REMEMBER WHEN YUH USE TO KETCH WATER FROM THE TANK AND THEN WALK A GOOD DISTANCE WITH IT ON YUH HEAD?

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
Every house a country have Dettol...

You remember?
 -

-
Remember when yuh haffi line up in long lines to get likkle kerosene oil? especially if storm a come...

-

-

-
Saturday soup nuh good again! [Razz]

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
FI REAL! [Big Grin]

we're such a boasy people smh lol....

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
We went hard and dun!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-
“Warp Speed”…
Jamaica’s Usain Bolt for
Sports Illustrated [Aug 2012]

Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
Originally posted by Red, White, and Blue + Christian:

Truth and Rights,

If you wanted to speak to him privately, you should have sent to him a private email as I shall send you a private email. Get ready.

ummmm...I'm well aware of where he is, and it's not for you to tell me who to speak to where when and how sorry sir.....nah guh keep send the man pm after pm of Caribbean related articles both passa passa and news lol, pictures, jokes etc etc which AGAIN is what this thread is about, when I can do what I did: create a thread for him to check out when he comes past the board,t hat I can just add to when I feel to....again, tho it was originally addressed to him it became more of a thread geared towards anyone here of Caribbean descent...who are you to tell me not to do this? I wouldn't grudge any American (or other nationality) here if one decided to create a thread geared towards other Americans (other nationalities) and American (*insert nationality here*) pride, etc etc etc why would I? No one should smh ....now, mi done addressing you on and in this thread, which you CHOSE to take up on your head tho it had nothing to do with you...you can keep your pm because mi naaaaah guh entertain your f*kry seen! [Roll Eyes]

[Smile] You know the saying 'see me but no see me'? Have a nice day!

btw...is not Egypt I live in, nor Egypt I hold citizenship with. [Wink] *and nope, I'm not an American citizen neither, as I've stated before* FINISHED with this with you now, you 'ear!

T&R,

Did My ting gyal.

I am American with roots in the Gullah/Geechee culture of South Carolina which has historically been considered the Northernmost part of the Caribbean by culture.

Our pidgin language is very similar to your Jamaican Patois. The first slaves into South Carolina were the Ashanti/Koromantee. Iwrote about this several times. Our first lady Michelle O. is from the same culture.

Our Queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOUAvFAV_N0

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=hist&action=display&thread=451

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000182;p=1

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/anybody-here-gullah-geechee-speak-gullah_topic246789.html

My old college mate was Gullah. Not surprisingly, my Jamaican patois and her Gullah were very similar (with retention of our African and myriad of other ethnicities). There is a website with sound clips of the Gullah language. Sounds just like the people back home .

My s/o and I had plans to visit the Gullah Islands a few years back, but never made the trip. Interesting stuff indeed!

I guess they are the US equivalent to Jamaica's maroon population.

That's why I tolerate you. By DNA we are gentically the same. Look into it.

BTW,
Susan Rice and NY's Gov. Patterson are of Jamaican descent

-

-

The Ashanti Spider was called Aunt Nancy in the USA.

EgyptSearch.com is an American website.

I ain't be mad witch yah.

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
^ I'm well familiar with the Gullah/Geechee culture...the dialect similarities, etc.., I've posted nuff info on this site regarding it.... [Wink] But this isn't the thread for this discussion, thanks.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
BACK TO TOPIC:

Dem seh 'F UR JAMAICAN GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SHE IS PROBABLY TOO YOUNG FOR YOU'
 -

- ah true lol

Picking breadfruit ah country:
 -

-
[Razz]

-
Miss Jamaica World 2012, Deanna Robins, made TOP 10 in the Miss World Top Model finals!!

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-
Top 7 finalists: Jamaica, South Sudan, India, Australia, Brazil, China and Wales.

Big up Deanna! You made the Top 7. We are proud, thank you! You are our Miss World! JAMAICA for the crown at Miss World 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found this on YouTube a while back (it's from 2009) and thought I'd drop it here....Is ah genuine 'no frills' look at ghetto life from the people demself without the normal bravado and hype...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iakVCvPzcvI

It bring tears to my eyes cause if things did ah different for my family mi might born and grow there....tho...I don't like how the narrator tried to use what going on in Trenchtown and act like that is the actual way of life for everyone ina Jamaica that not living wealthy-- country not as harsh as there cause it DYAM hard to starve to death in the countryside!

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She could look even better if I was her stylist [Smile]

-

This gyal is hot, It's the unchangeable things [Wink]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
*wondering how the above is relevant to this thread? [Roll Eyes] This is a Caribbean thread- Kenya is not in the Caribbean, it's in Africa

kmt

JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*wondering how the above is relevant to this thread? [Roll Eyes] This is a Caribbean thread- Kenya is not in the Caribbean, it's in Africa

kmt

Why should it matter, AL -LAT MA'AT? Whether it's black people from Kenya, Jamaica, Nigeria or the US, black people are accomplishing great things and should be recognized for their accomplishments worldwide. It's team AFRICA and it's diaspora not team Jamaica remember. I use to be tribal and think like you. I was only concerned with the circle of African Americans. But then I got older and wiser and saw the big picture. You're doing exactly what these azz backwards trolls and white supremacist want you to do - divide and separate black people on region, country of origin, color, hair texture, education, height, weight etc etc. I'm disappointed in your response. If you want to delete me from your FB account please do.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Right On!

Say "NO" to tribalism and return to the Way of One

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMT2:
quote:

kmt

Why should it matter, AL -LAT MA'AT? Whether it's black people from Kenya, Jamaica, Nigeria or the US, black people are accomplishing great things and should be recognized for their accomplishments worldwide. It's team AFRICA and it's diaspora not team Jamaica remember. I use to be tribal and think like you. I was only concerned with the circle of African Americans. But then I got older and wiser and saw the big picture. You're doing exactly what these azz backwards trolls and white supremacist want you to do - divide and separate black people on region, country of origin, color, hair texture, education, height, weight etc etc. I'm disappointed in your response. If you want to delete me from your FB account please do.
Thank you for teaching some good old common sense... [Smile]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMT2:
quote:

kmt

excellent post!
I was trying to tell her dumbass the same thing two pages ago

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com