EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What Has Happened To Hip Hop (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Has Happened To Hip Hop
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!! [Big Grin]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBynHA1T2jE
[Razz]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mind power cocaine is a hell of a drug
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Know [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A video about vixens in hip hop videos:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp5yxk_documentary-on-video-vixens_na

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gameron
Member # 20192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth: ^No OP. In fact, the thread takes into consideration the origin of rap. Your introduction in the thread states: "It has gone from this to this" as if to imply that Rap had degenerated in its social message and value over time. Well, I challenged that assertion - I set forth an argument to the contrary! Rap has produced what it intended, from the onset of the hip hop movement. Rap and Hip Hop reflect the social dysfunction of a sub-culture, as simple as that. The music will never change until the people change their behavior and outlook on life.
Bitch please. What have you produced? Oh, don't tell us. Jacking material for your little wanker ass.
 -
mastubatory material for confirming idiot..

Musician Marilyn Manson is a degenerate; he uses drugs, he glorifies promiscuity, and he has used depraved homoerotic imagery in his videos. He pays homage to Nazism throughout his art, usually in subtle ways, but very frequently. He holds far right views on most subjects, although he has a lot of contempt for christianity. He has been vilified for speaking out against Jewish run record labels, for his contempt of blacks, and frequently using Nazi imagery and salutes on stage. He is an avid collector of Nazi memorabilia, and was once quoted as saying his biggest inspiration for his charismatic onstage personality was Adolph Hitler, which is easy to see if you have ever been to one of his concerts.

-

Lyrics
Long-time music industry watchers and fans say that on his album 'The Golden Age Of Grotesque' there is veiled pro-nazi racist meaning in two of the songs; in the album's namesake song 'the golden age of grotesque' he sings the line:

"it's a dirty word, reich, say what you like", In another song; 'this is the new sh*t', he sings "are you mother****ing ready, for the new sh*t, stand up and admit, tomorrows never coming, this is the new sh*t, stand up and admit". Apparently the hidden meaning is that in the "dirty word, reich, say what you like" is meant so that in the next song, "sh*t" can be exchanged for reich, giving the song a whole new meaning. "are you mother****ing ready, for the new reich, stand up and admit, tomorrow's never coming, this is the new reich, stand up and admit."

So Confirming wanker boy. Sounds like Manson is right up your alley. Now adjourn your bitch ass.

-
jacking material for Confrming Idiot..

Posts: 7 | From: Tonopah | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO rap has lasted much longer than other music genres. It seems there is a reason though many may say its straight out of left field.
quote:

He told us that since our employers had become silent investors in this prison business, it was now in their interest to make sure that these prisons remained filled. Our job would be to help make this happen by marketing music which promotes criminal behavior, rap being the music of choice.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=49102
A music exec explains the true origin of gangsta rap. Call me a professional conspiracy theorist but that to me is the only valid reason for the popularity of (c)rap.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
History of Gangsta Rap

Gangsta rap is a subgenre of hip hop music that evolved from hardcore hip hop and purports to reflect urban crime and the violent lifestyles of inner-city youths.
The genre was pioneered in the mid-1980s by rappers such as Schoolly D and Ice-T, and was popularized in the later part of the 1980s by groups like N.W.A.The 1973 album Hustler's Convention by Lightnin' rod and Jaren Clark featured lyrics that deal with street life, including pimping and the hustling of drugs
any rappers, such as Ice T and Mac Dre, have credited pimp and writer Iceberg Slim with influencing their rhymes.
Rudy Ray Moore's stand-up comedy and films based on his Dolemite hustler-pimp alter ego also had an impact on gangsta rap and are still a popular source for samples. Finally, blaxploitation films of the 1970s, with their vivid depictions of black underworld figures, were a major inspiration as well. For example, the opening skit on Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle is a homage to the famous bathtub scene in the 1972 film Super Fly, while the rapper Notorious B.I.G. took his alias "Biggie Smalls" from a character in the 1975 film Let's Do It Again.
In 1986, Los Angeles based rapper Ice-T released "6 in the Mornin'", which is often regarded as the first gangsta rap song. Ice-T had been MCing since the early '80s. In an interview with PROPS magazine, Ice-T said:

Here's the exact chronological order of what really went down: The first record that came out along those lines was Schoolly D's "P.S.K." Then the syncopation of that rap was used by me when I made "6 in the Mornin'".
The vocal delivery was the same: '...P.S.K. is makin' that green', '...six in the morning, police at my door'. When I heard that record I was like "Oh @#!*% !" and call it a bite or what you will but I dug that record. My record didn't sound like P.S.K., but I liked the way he was flowing with it. P.S.K. was talking about Park Side Killers but it was very vague. That was the only difference, when Schoolly did it, it was "...one by one, I'm knockin' em out." All he did was represent a gang on his record. I took that and wrote a record about guns, beating people down, and all that with "6 in the Mornin'". At the same time my single came out, Boogie Down Productions hit with Criminal Minded, which was a gangster-based album. It wasn't about messages or "You Must Learn", it was about gangsterism.

In 2011, Ice-T repeated in his autobiography that Schoolly D was his inspiration for gangsta rap. Ice-T continued to release gangsta albums for the remainder of the decade: Rhyme Pays in 1987, Power in 1988 and The Iceberg/Freedom of Speech...Just Watch What You Say in 1989. Ice-T's lyrics also contained strong political commentary, and often played the line between glorifying the gangsta lifestyle and criticizing it as a no-win situation.
Boogie Down Productions released their first single, "Say No Brother (Crack Attack Don't Do It)", in 1986. It was followed by "South-Bronx/P is Free" and "9mm Goes Bang" in the same year. The latter is the most gangsta-themed song of the three; in it, KRS-One boasts about shooting a crack dealer and his posse to death (in self-defense). The album Criminal Minded followed in 1987, and was the first rap album to have fire arms on its cover. Shortly after the release of this album, BDP's DJ, Scott LaRock was shot and killed. After this, BDP's subsequent records were more focused with the inadequate rationale removed.
The first blockbuster gangsta rap album was N.W.A's Straight Outta Compton, released in 1988. Straight Outta Compton would establish West Coast hip hop as a vital genre, and establish Los Angeles as a legitimate rival to hip hop's long-time capital, New York City. Straight Outta Compton sparked the first major controversy regarding hip hop lyrics when their song "**** Tha Police" earned a letter from FBI Assistant Director, Milt Ahlerich, strongly expressing law enforcement's resentment of the song. Due to the influence of Ice T and N.W.A, gangsta rap is often credited as being an originally West Coast phenomenon, despite the contributions of East Coast acts like Boogie Down Productions in shaping the genre.
In the early 1990s, former N.W.A member Ice Cube would further influence gangsta rap with his hardcore, socio-political solo albums, which suggested the potential of gangsta rap as a political medium to give voice to inner-city youth. N.W.A's second album, Efil4zaggin (1991) (released after Ice Cube's departure from the group), broke ground as the first gangsta rap album to reach #1 on the Billboard pop charts
 -
Skooly D

-
Skooly D , first gansta rap song "P.S.K. What does it mean?" 1985

lyrics:

PSK, we're makin that green
People always say, "What the hell does that mean?"
P for the people who can't understand
How one homeboy became a man
S for the way we scream and shout
One by one I'm knockin you out
K for the way my DJ kuttin
Other MC's, man, they ain't sayin nothin
Rockin on to the brink of dawn
I think, Code Money, yo time is on (2x)

Drivin in my car down the avenue
Towin on a j, sippin on some brew
Turn around, see the fly young lady
Pull to the curb and park my Mercedes
Sayin, "Fly lady, now you're lookin real nice
Sweeter than honey, sugar and spice"
Told her my name was MC Schoolly D
All about makin that cash money
She said, "Schoolly D, I know your game
Heard about you in the hall of fame"
I said, "Mama, mama, I tell you no lies
Cause all I wanna do is to get you high
And eh - lay you down and do the body rock
To the wall, to the corner," got into the car
Took a little trip to a fancy bar
Copped some brew, some j, some coke
Tell you now, brother, this ain't no joke
She got me to the crib, she laid me on the bed
I fucked her from my toes to the top of my head
I finally realized the girl was a whore
Gave her ten dollars, she asked me for some more

I think, Code Money, yo time is on

Clinton Road one Saturday night
Towin on a cheeba I was feelin alright
Then my homie-homie called me on the phone
His name is Chief Keith, but we call him Bone
Told me 'bout this party on the Southside
Copped my pistols, jumped into the ride
Got at the bar, copped some flack
Copped some cheeba-cheeba, it wasn't wack
Got to the place, and who did I see
A sucker-ass nigga tryin to sound like me
Put my pistol up against his head
I said, "Sucker-ass nigga, I should shoot you dead"
A thought ran across my educated mind
Said, man, Schoolly D ain't doin no time
Grabbed the microphone and I started to talk
Sucker-ass nigga, man, he started to walk

I think, Code Money, yo time is on

-
Ice T

-

Boogie Down Productions (KRS 1)

9mm Goes Bang

La la la la la la la la...la...la...la
La la la la la la la la..la..la...la...la
Buck! Buck!
Chorus:
Wa da da dang
Wa da da da dang (Ay!)
Listen to my 9 millimeter go bang
Wa da da dang
Wa da da da dang (Ay!)
This is KRS One...
Verse 1:
Me knew a crack dealer by the name of Peter
Had to buck him down with my 9 millimeter
He said I had his girl I said "Now what are you? Stupid?"
But he tried to play me out and KRS-One knew it
He reached for his pistol but it was just a waste
Cos my 9 millimeter was up against his face
He pulled his pistol anyway and I filled him full of lead
But just before he fell to the ground this is what I said...
Repeat chorus
La la-la la-la la-la la...la...la...la
La la-la la-la la-la la..la..la...la...la x2
Verse 2:
Seven days later I was chillin in the herb gate
But seven days too much when the gossip has to circulate
Puffin sensemilla I heard "knock knock knock"
But the way that they knocked it did not sound like any cop
And if it were a customer they'd ask me for a nick
So suddenly I realized it had to be a trick
I dropped down to the floor and they did not waste no time
They shot right through the door so I had to go for mine
They pumped and shot again but the suckas kept on missin
Cos I was on the floor by now, I crawled into the kitchen
Thirty seconds later, boy, they bust the door down
The money and the sensemi' was lyin all around
But just as they put their pistols down to take a cut
Me jumped out the kitchen, went "buck! buck! buck!"
They fall down to the floor but one was still alive
So I put my 9 millimeter right between his eyes
Looked at his potnah and both of them were dead
So just before he joined his potnah this is what I said...
Repeat chorus
Verse 3:
I gathered all the money and I ran up the block
I said "This is a perfect time to meet with Scott LaRock"
But Scott is either psychic or he has a knack for trouble
Cos Scott LaRock showed up in a all-black BMW
I jumped inside the car and we screeched off in a hurry
And Scott said "What is wrong? Relax, tell me the story"
I said "You remember Peter? Well his posse tried to kill me
I'm all right now because the sensemi' fill me"
Scott just laughed, he said "I know they're all dead
And just before you pulled the trigger this is what you said..."
Repeat chorus

-

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kikuyu22
Member # 19561

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kikuyu22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's more evidence of the malign powers behind the popularity of (c)rap and hip hop.
quote:

RS: I saw when the Illuminati first infiltrated hip-hop. How they used folks. In the Nineties, there were two wealthy young white girls who had the game on lock…Jessica Rosenblum and Amanda Sheer. Jessica Rosenblum and Amanda Sheer were the biggest promoters in hip-hop during this time. You could not get your hip-hop artist into a party or show without going through Jessica or Amanda. These two came out of nowhere. There were a lot of people who were getting jerked back then. But then there were some who got even fatter, like Puffy...what an appropriate name. Puffy has a long history with Jessica…he was riding her coat all the way back to the City College massacre.
quote:

quote:

RS: If you mean key “pawns” (i.e., expendable pieces) then count Sean “Puffy” Combs who attended Howard University where he became a member of the notorious fraternity, Alpha Phi Alpha and they are all Boulé (i.e., Illuminati pawns). Other key pawns include, but are not limited to Jay-Z, Will Smith, Ne-Yo, T.I., Nelly, Kanye, Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Dr. Dre, Eminen, Rick Ross, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Mike Jones, Lil’ Flip, Young Jeezy, all who have allowed the Illuminati to use them to infiltrate hip-hop.
http://www.thedarksideoffame.com/MyraPanache-Part2-Archives.htm
These are excerpts from hip hop illuminati by Rebecca Scott. Here in Kenya I can't get my hands on the book-someone buy it read all and give us the condensed thumbnail version.

Posts: 433 | From: nairobi | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^people are still at it, revising hiphop to sanitize its origin lmao!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LocDiva
Member # 13393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LocDiva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hip-hop changed because in it's rawest form it defies the established, read white, order. I know that when cops got mad about Fxxx the Police and other songs, whites eventually found a way to neutralize it. The best remedy is to find and support local artists who stay true to form in your area. Somebody who is not tied to a label is bolder about what they say. They have little to lose. Personally I don't keep up with the genre anymore but if fans want TRUE rap to thrive they have to commit to supporting it no matter who (or does not) embraces it.
Posts: 71 | From: Cleve OH | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Give me a fucking break with the romanticizing of hiphop. The "culture" called hiphop is the artistic expression of the state of affairs of a community. From its inception, hiphop has always reflected social dysfunction of a people in a glamorizing way. After all, what else was there in the Black communities besides dysfunction? There was an attempt in the 80s to change that image because of the severe impact or "multiplying effect" hiphop had on the community. Yet it was doomed to fail, and we see this today, as the function of hiphop was always only to report what was happening in the streets of the hood. Never was its intent to provide solutions. After all, speaking about good and virtuous deeds aint "cool" enough in said culture.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, that black dysfunction is like nothing ever
seen before. White people by contrast are sterling
"role models" of behavior....

----------------------------------

-
^^Caucasoid "role model"...

2--WHite "role models" are leading the charge to redefine
and destroy traditional marriage along homosexual lines.

It took people on the left side- the despised Black and Hispanic
"NAMs", to preserve traditional marriage in California, USA.
Whites were willing to undermine it, and
continue to do so nationwide. Derbyshire and other HBDers are
always lecturing black folk on monogamy, conveniently
skirting the fact that whites themselves are fast
undermining and destroying monogamy.

A related claim advanced by biodiversity proponents is the
absence of monogamy among Africans until "outside"
influences like European colonialism brought it.

But this is nonsense. Polygamy was more common in Africa
than in Europe, but monogamy also has a long history in Africa
even before Africans were forciblly transported
to the US, and before any significant influence from Europe. Of
the 31 captives of the famous Amistad slave ship for example,
15 were married, and only 1 was
polygamous, and monogamy is common in various parts of
Africa. See <i>Slavery in North Carolina, 1748-1775. by
Marvin L. Michael Kay, Lorin Lee Cary- pg 160.</i>
Some HBDers also tout "Middle easterners" and Asians as
"role models" on this score but in fact, Asia has had polygamy
for a long time parallel with monogamy,
along with things like multiple concubinage, practiced in
China. And it was not until 1945 that polygamy was finally
abolished in Japan.

And people like Jews practiced polygamy for centuries as
documented in the Bible and anthropological studies. For
Arabs and those who follow Islam, polygamy is
permissible even today. Indeed while monogamy has been
more dominant in Europe, polygamy has always been around
until very recent times. Indeed, one of the things
Christianity did for Europe was to stamp out and discourage
polygamy. Ironically, there is also a long tradition of polygamy
in white Christianity (see <i>After
polygamy was made a sin: the social history of Christian
polygamy- By John Cairncross</i>),
and polygamy is
documented as common in white Russia in various eras.
Ironically Christianity itself, based on the religion of a Semitic
people from the sub-tropical Middle East, not cold climate
areas, was adopted in white Europe, and
thus provided the "rules of morality" that helped suppress
polygamy (among other things) by Europeans in many regions
as Cairncross notes. In the modern era, the
revolving door divorce cycle of many modern whites closely
approaches patterns of polygamy.

Another related claim is of an era of idyllic white virtue and
goodness during the 1970s, a temporary time of paradise,
before disreputable "minorities" moved in
to spoil things
Alas this claim too, in its many variants, both hard and soft, is
bogus. The supposed "idyllic serenity" may have existed in
SOME white areas, but within that haze of
supposed sweetness and light, white America was rapidly
degenerating in the 1970s, a continuation of trends from the
1960s, long before any real "integration" of the
suburbs by blacks. White America saw rising divorce rates,
rising drug use, rising out of wedlock births, rising feminism,
rising homosexuality, etc. All this is well
documented by historians in books such as Bruce J. Schulman's
2002 "The seventies: the great shift in American culture,
society.."
Furthermore the driving
forces behind such changes were whites themselves. Black
"militancy" or crime for example has little to do with why
rising numbers of whites decided to divorce in the
1970s for example, hastening the breakdown of white family
structure, whatever the psychic satisfactions of using the black
"Other" as a convenient scapegoat.
--------------------------------------------------------------

3--White "role models" lead in abortions and rape

-

ABORTION:
Many HBDers would automatically point the finger at those
perennial scapegoats - the black and brown "NAMs" but they
carefully avoid the real story. The highest rates
of abortion in the world are among white women in Russia,
where 2 babies are killed for each live birth according to
scholars Loveless and Holman (2006). The website
below offers a similar dismal picture, showing that 60% or
more of white Russian women have abortions. Derbyshire and
his ilk are quick to trot out "genetic
deficiency" explanations on this score where black folk are
concerned, but hypocritically, start to hem and haw when their
touted more virtuous whites post statistics
even worse than blacks. You suddenly hear a mysterious
silence then. They never consistently apply their own biased
methods to whites, and say that white "genetic
deficiencies" cause such outcomes.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2006/may/06051003.html

RAPE

The highest incidence of rape in the modern world is perpetrated
by white "role models". SOviet troops not only raped over two million
German women, but also tens of thousands of SoVIET women who had been
taken for slave labour by the Nazis. The white troops raped their own
fellow citizens, who had just undergone suffering under the Nazis.

"Researchers of the Russian archives and German hospital archives
gave an estimate of about one million German woman raped in Berlin
and its surrounding areas, and two million German women in the
eastern parts of Germany (Weidner 2008- Treibutgut des Krieges:
Zeugnisse von Flucht und Vertreibung der Deutschen, Kassel:
Volksbund Duetscher Kriegsgraeberfuersorg e.V.))."

"Beria and Stalin in Moscow knew perfectly well what
was going on. In one report they were told that 'many
Germans declare that all German women in East PRussia
who stayed behind were raped by Red Army soldiers'.
Numerous examples of gang rape were given - 'girls
under eighteen and old women included'. In fact
victims could be as young as twelve years old.'"

"..women and girls released from slave labout in Germany.
Many of the girls were as young as sixteen when taken to
the Reich; some were just fourteen. The widespread raping
of women taken forcibly from the Soviet Union completely
undermines any attempts at justifying Red Army behaviour
on the grounds of revenge for German brutality in the
Soviet Union.

-- Antony Beevor. 2003. The Fall of Berlin: 945

In addition, during the era of slavery, tens of thousands of black women were
brutally raped by whites. After slavery, sexual assaults by whites against black
women continued, with black victims forbidden to testify against their attackers
or intimidated into silence while white authorities collaborated with white rapists to
look the other way. The brutal case of Recy Taylor, documented in the book
At the Dark End of the Street, 2011, by Danielle McGuire - is typical of the conduct of
white "role models" - actual physical rape to start, and later rape by an alleged
"justice" system.

Tens of thousands of white on black rapes occurred
prior to the FBI investigations and civil rights
protections of the 1960s, according to author
Danielle McGuire. The horrific gang rape of Recy Taylor
which many white newspapers declined to even
report, is merely one example of white "role
models" at work. WHite law enforcement authorities
knew who the attackers were based on Taylor's
description, but avoided doing an official police
lineup, ensuring that Taylor would not be able to
point them out in open court.

The white authorities claimed they had the men on
bond, "pending trial", but court records show
that they issued bond after Taylor's hearing,
backdating their supposed "arrest." An all-white
jury declined to indict the attackers, who did
not even bother to show up in court.

Meanwhile, the black victim's house was firebombed
by whites because she reported the rape. A detailed
analysis of the case is in At the Dark End of the Street,
2011, by Danielle McGuire

Historical data
"Virtually every known nineteenth-century female slave
narrative contains a reference to, at some juncture, the
ever present threat and reality of rape. Thwo works come
immediately to mind: Hariet Jacob's Incidents in the
Life of a Slave Girl (1861) and Elizabeth Jeckley's Behnd
the Scenes or Thirdy Years a Slave (1868).."

Beverly Guy-Sheftall. 1995. Words of Fire

"After the Civil Ear, the widespread rape of Black women
by white men persisted. Black women were vulnerable to rape
in several ways that white women were not. First the rape of
Black women was used as a weapon of group terror by white mobs
and by the Ku Klux Klan during Reconstruction. Second, because
Black women worked outside the home, they were exposed to employers;
sexual aggression as white women who worked inside the home were not...
[One white judge said to a black victim] 'This court will never
take the word of a nigger against the word of a white man.'

-- Karen J. Maschke. 1997 The Legal Response to Violence Against Women

-

Northern European "role models" also show high rates of violence,
criminality, substance abuse and welfare dependency as conservative
scholar Thomas Sowell notes.
[QUOTE:]

"Such living patterns reflected not only the poverty of the Irish but also
their being used to squalid living conditions in mud huts in Ireland...
Sewage piled up in backyard privies until the municipal authorities chose
to collect it, or else it ran off in open trenches, fouling the air and
providing breeding grounds for dangerous diseases. The importance of
proper garbage disposal, to keep the neighborhood from being overrun
with rats, was one of many similar facts of urban life that every rural
group new to the city would have to learn over the years, beginning with
the Irish, and continuing through many others until the present day.
Cholera, which had been unknown before, swept through Boston in 1849,
concentrated almost exclusively in Irish neighborhoods. In New York,
cholera was also disproportionately observed in Irish wards. In various
cities, both tuberculosis and fire swept regularly through the overcrowded
tenements where the Irish lived, and there was a high rate of insanity
among the Irish immigrants.. The incidence of tuberculosis in Boston
varied closely with the proportion of the Irish living in a neighborhood.
Patterns of alcoholism and fighting brought over from Ireland persisted in
the United States. Over half the people arrested in New York in the 1850s
were Irish.. Police vans became known as 'Paddy wagons" because the
prisoners in them were so often Irish. "The fighting Irish" was a phrase
that covered everything from individual brawls to mass melees (known as
"Donnybrooks" for a town in Ireland) to criminal gangs.. Irish
neighborhoods were tough neighborhoods in cities around the country.
The Irish Sixth Ward in New York was known as "the bloody ould Sixth."
Another Irish Neighborhood in New York was known as "Hell's Kitchen,"
and another as 'San Juan Hill" because of the battles fought there. In
Milwaukee, the Irish section was called the "Bloody Third".. Where the
Irish workers built the Illinois Central Railroad, people spoke of "a
murder a mile" as they laid track. The largest riot in American history was
by predominantly Irish rioters in New York in 1863..

Even the proportion of the black population who were laborers and house
servants in Boston in 1850 was much lower than among the Irish, and the
free blacks in mid- century Boston were in general economically better off
than the Irish. The Irish-women's work as domestic servants and
washerwomen was usually more steadily available than that of Irishmen- a
situation later to be repeated among blacks. As in Ireland itself, the poverty
and improvidence of the Irish immigrants to America often reduced them
to living on charity when hard times came. In early nineteenth-century
Ireland, even before the famine, it was common for whole families of the
poor to go 'tramping about it for months, bragging from parish to parish.'
Recourse to public charity was a well-established habit carried over to
America. Expenditures for relief to the poor in Boston more than doubled
from 1845 to 1855, during the heavy influx of the Irish, after such
expenditures had been relatively stable for years. In New York City in the
same era, about 60 percent of the people in almshouses had been born in
Ireland. As late as 1906, there were more Irish than Italian paupers,
beggars and inmates of almshouses, even though the Italians arrived a
generation later and were generally poorer at the turn of the century.
radically different attitudes toward accepting charity existed in Ireland and
Italy, and these attitudes apparently had more effect than their respective
objective economic conditions in America. There were similar cultural
differences in attitudes toward the abandonment of wives and children. In
the 1840s, 'it was almost automatically assumed than an orphan was Irish,"
and as late as 1914, about half the Irish families on Manhattan's west side
were fatherless.

No such pattern appeared among the Italians. Although the Irish
immigrants (like other immigrants) had a disproportionate representation
of young people in the prime of life, the mortality rate shot up after their
arrival. Boston's mortality rate in 1850 was double that of the rest of
Massachusetts, even though there were relatively fewer aged people in
Boston. The difference was due to the extremely high mortality rate in the
Irish neighborhoods. Diseases that had become rare in America now
flourished again. In 1849, cholera spread through Philadelphia to New
York and to Boston- primarily in Irish neighborhoods. There had not been
a smallpox epidemic in Boston since 1792, but after 1845, it became a
recurring plague, again primarily among the Irish. The spread of the Irish
into other neighborhoods, mean, among other things, the spread of these
and other diseases.

The residential flight of middle-class Americans from the Irish
immigrants was by no means all irrationality... Today's neighborhood
changes have been dramatized by such expressions was 'white flight' but
these patterns existed long before black-white neighborhood changes were
the issue. When the nineteenth-century Irish immigrants flooded into New
York and Boston, the native Americans fled. With the first appearance of
an Irish family in a neighborhood, 'the exodus of non-Irish residents
began. 'White flight' is a misleading term, not only because of its historical
narrowness, but also because blacks too have fled when circumstances
were reversed. Blacks fled a whole series of neighborhoods in
nineteenth-century New York, 'pursued' by new Italian immigrants who
moved in. The first blacks in Harlem were fleeing from the tough Irish
neighborhoods in mid-Manhattan, and avoided going north of 145th Street
for fear of encountering more Irish there." [ENDQUOTE]>

------------------------------------------------------

-

9- White "role models" historically lead in the
murder of children- infanticide.

Scholarly works such as Milner 2000 (Milner, Larry S.
(2000). Hardness of Heart / Hardness of Life: The Stain of
Human Infanticide')
and many others give many
of the gory details of the activities of these allegedly virtuous
"role models." Asian societies like China for example
historically carried out massive amounts of sex
selective infanticide. In "Caucasoid" India, female infanticide
of newborn girls was systematic in many areas, including
tossing children into the Ganges River as a
sacrificial offering. Among supposedly more moral and
virtuous Caucasoid Europeans, killing of children was
common. In ancient Sardinia, three thousand bones of young
children, with evidence of sacrificial rituals, have been found
there. Among supposedly more virtuous Caucasoid stocks in
Southwest Asia or the "Middle East", child
sacrifices to their goddess Ishtar was routine, and among some
Caucasoid tribes of what is now Greece, every 10th child was
killed as sacrifice in difficult economic
times. In Caucasoid Carthage, child sacrifice according to
Milner, "reached its infamous zenith," with infants and young
children burned in fire or roasted alive in
hot bronze. One archeological excavations yielded 20,000
charred remains of young children (packed in urns). The Bible
mentions such sacrifice among the Caucasoid
Phoenicians at a site called Topeth. (Brown, Shelby (1991).
Late Carthaginian Child Sacrifice and Sacrificial Monuments
in their Mediterranean Context.)

In "Caucasoid" Greece, the exposure of unwanted newborns
was not uncommon, especially among the noble Spartans. In
Caucasoid Rome, infanticide was common, despite
laws on the books. Indeed Philo the Philosopher speaks out
against it, noting the casual nature with which it was carried out
by the Romans. Offenders were rarely
prosecuted under Roman law, and said law allowed killing of
Caucasoid newborns if they were visibly deformed.
(Naphtali, Lewis, ed (1985). "Papyrus Oxyrhynchus
744". Life in Egypt Under Roman Rule).
Indeed Rome was
founded by near victims of infanticide- the legendary Romulus
and Remus. Among the ancient Caucasoid
Germanic tribes, the practice was not unknown, and unwanted
children were liquidated in the forests. Archeological data
shows the burnt bones of children, disposed of
as child sacrifice in ancient Britain. (Boswell, John (1988).
The Kindness of Strangers. NY: Vintage Books).

In "Caucasoid" Europe of the Middle Ages, one scholar
(Langer 2000) notes that infanticide "was practiced on gigantic
scale with absolute impunity, noticed by writers
with most frigid indifference". At the end of the 12th century,
notes Richard Trexler, Roman women threw their newborns
into the Tiber river in daylight. (Langer,
William L. (1974). "Infanticide: a historical survey". History of
Childhood Quarterly 1 (3): 353–366. -- Trexler, Richard
(1973). "Infanticide in Florence: new sources
and first results". History of Childhood quarterly 1: 99
.)

In Caucasoid Russia child sacrifice was offered to the pagan
god Perun, who was worshipped as the god of lightning and
thunder, and in Kamchatka, children were tossed
to dogs to be eaten alive. (Russia in the era of NEP:
explorations in Soviet society and culture - Page 201. 1991.
Sheila Fitzpatrick, Alexander Rabinowitch,
Richard Stites
)

By contrast with the supposedly more virtuous and moral
Caucasoids and Asiatics above, Africa has the lowest incidence
of infanticide. As scholar Milner notes:
QUOTE:

"Africa has been reported to have a lower incidence of
infanticide than all of the other continents."

--Milner, L.S. (2000). Hardness of Heart / Hardness of Life:
the stain of infanticide. University Press. p. 160

Infanticide did occur in Africa but to a MUCH LOWER extent
that allegedly more virtuous cold Caucasoid or Asiatic “role
models.” Ancient Egypt, which was fundamentally
populated by peoples with tropical limb proportions from south
of the Sahara, is no exception (Zakrewski 2007, Keita 1992,
2005, 2008, Raxter and Ruff 2008 et al). In Egyptian households,
at all social levels, children of both sexes
were valued and there is no evidence of infanticide.[14] The
religion of the Ancient Egyptians forbade infanticide and
during the Greco-Roman period they
rescued abandoned babies from manure heaps, a common
method of infanticide by Greeks or Romans, and were
allowed to either adopt them as foundlings or raise them as
slaves, often giving them names such as "copro -" to
memorialise their rescue.[15] Strabo considered it a
peculiarity of the Egyptians that every child must be reared.[16]
Diodorus indicates infanticide was a punishable offence.[17]

Notes:
14- "Egypt and the Egyptians", Emily Teeter, p. 97, Cambridge
University Press, 1999,
15- "Eroticism and Infanticide at Ashkelon", Lawrence E.
Stager, Biblical Archaeology Review, July/Aug 1991
16- "Folkways: A Study of Mores, Manners, Customs and
Morals", W Sumner, p. 318, Cosmo 2007,
17- "Life in Ancient Egypt", Adolf Erman, Trans H. M. Tirard,
p. 141, pub 1894, repub Kessinger 2003,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

10- WHite "role models" lead in producing child
pornography, with biggest production by the supposedly more
virtuous cold climate peoples of northern and eastern Europe, with
Asiatics not far behind. Most child pornography is produced by whites,
including more disturbing explicit and violent child pornography

A 2010 UN study found that 85% of all child pornography
is produced in cold climate regions of Europe. This confirms
older analyses by US Customs which found the bulk of child pornography
originating in Europe, with Germany being one of the
prominent leaders. Studies in the 2000s point to an increasing
growth trend of more explicit child pornography.[/b]
[QUOTE]:
"Amateur pornography produced in Mexico, Philippines and
Brazil has been detected but clearly these sources do not
predominate... 90% of the commercial child
pornography comes from "Eastern Bloc" countries in Europe,
and that as a location, Eastern Europe appears to be key to be
the organization of the trade." >

-- Globalization of Crime: A Transnational Organized Crime
Threat Assessment . United Nations Office on Drus and Crime,
Geneva: 2010[/i]

One US study in the 1980s found that [quote] "According to
the US Customs Service, "the traditional source countries are;
Sweden, Dennmark and the Netherlands. France,
Japan, Thailand, and the Philippines are considered new
sources." and "85% of all imported child pornography seized
by Customs originated in The Netherlands, Denmark
and Sweden. Acccording to INTERPOL, Germany was the
major producer, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom
were the major distribution centers, and the United States
was the largest market. "

-- Dept of the Treasury, US Customs Service, Child
Pornography and Protection Unit, 1984: In The sexual
exploitation of children (1999) Seth L. Goldstein. CRC
Press[/i]

A new more disturbing growth in child pornography fueled by
white eastern Europeans:
- [QUOTE]
"the emergence of more explicit child pornography from
Eastern Europe, access to which involves payment, seem to
represent a new and disturbing growth in cmmerical
exploitation of the market for child pornography." > --Child
pornography: an Internet crime. By Maxwell Taylor, Ethel
Quayle. Pyshcology Press, 2003

-

10-- WHite "role models" make up over 95% of all mass murdering
"spree" killers, deliberately planned, calculated slaughter of
dozens of innocents at a time, from Anton Brevik in Norway who
killed 71 people in a 2011 rampage- most children to Colorado
mass murderer James Holmes who killed 12 at a movie theatre in 2012,
cincluding a six-year old child. POlice say the murderous spree
was carefully planned for months in advance.

SOME MASS "RAMPAGE" OR "SPREE" KILLINGS BY WHITE "ROLE MODELS:"

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/gallery/deadliest_mass_shootings_around_world/

-
Mass murderer, Brevik of Norway.. 71 dead, most children..

12 Killed- July 2012
Twelve people were killed and nearly 60 others wounded during a
midnight showing on Friday of "The Dark Knight Rises." - JUly 2012
Police identified the suspect as James Holmes, 24, who is in custody.
--------------------------------------------------

77 killed in Oslo -- July 22, 2011:

Confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 in Norway in twin
attacks: a bombing in downtown Oslo and a shooting massacre at a youth
camp outside the capital. The self-styled anti-Muslim militant admitted
both attacks.

-----------------------------

16 killed in Erfurt, Germany -- April 26, 2002:

Robert Steinhaeuser, 19, who had been expelled from school killed 13
teachers, two former classmates and a policeman, before committing
suicide.
----------------------------------------------------------------

13 killed at Littleton, Colo. -- April 20, 1999:

Students Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, opened fire at Columbine
High School, killing 12 classmates and a teacher and wounding 26 others
before killing themselves in the school's library.
---------------------------------------------

35 killed in Tasmania, Australia -- April 28, 1996:

Martin Bryant, 29, burst into cafeteria in seaside resort of Port Arthur,
shooting 20 people to death. Driving away, he killed 15 others. He was
captured and imprisoned.
----------------------------------------------

16 killed in Dunblane, Scotland -- March 13, 1996:

Thomas Hamilton, 43, killed 16 kindergarten children and their teacher in
an elementary school then killed himself.

23 killed in Killeen, Texas -- Oct. 16, 1991:

George Hennard opened fire at a Luby's Cafeteria, killing 23 people before
taking his own life. Twenty others were wounded in the attack.

21 killed at San Ysidro, Calif. -- July 18, 1984:

James Oliver Huberty (left), an out-of-work security guard, killed 21
people in a McDonald's restaurant. A police sharpshooter killed Huberty.
Seven killed at California State University, Fullerton-- July 12, 1976:

16 killed at the University of Texas at Austin -- Aug. 1, 1966:
Charles Whitman opened fire from the clock tower at the University of
Texas at Austin, killing 16 people and wounding 31.

SONG LYRICS BY WHITE "ROLE MODELS"

-
^Caucasoid "role models"..

Below the white "pacesetters" sing about sex with a cadaver...

Fistf#$Q$ Her Decomposed Cadaver

Digging up her corpse, she is worm infested
Badly decomposed, but I take her to my home
Stench of rot turns me on and my #@#$K grows rapidly
I am so horny, I need to &#^% that dirty wh#@$#
I put my @#$@ in her mouth, b#tc@# gives rotted head
It feels so good, I slap her pus-filled face
Now its time to give her something
putrefying ..
The taste is incredible, much better than the one that is alive

...censored...

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^Classic example of obfuscation.
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, classic example of your "functional" white "role models"..
They are making brisk sales below as well..

-

Tracklist

01 Guttural Secrete - Sculpting Fragments of Mangled
02 Pathology - Septic Shock
03 Torsofuck - Vaginal Disembowelment
04 Amputated - Raped with a jack hammer
05 Putrid Pile - Food For The Maggots.m4a
06 Decrepit Birth - Rebirth Of Conciousness
07 Gutted - Nine Men, A Woman And The Poor Little Boy
08 Dead For Days - Face Down In A Pile Of Dog ****
09 Infected Malignity - Frightened At The Crime
10 Defeated Sanity - Tortured Existence
11 Saprogenic - Ichneumoid
12 Benighted - Benighted Transcendence
13 Wormed - Planisphaerium
14 Brutus - Onan
15 Visceral Bleeding - Butcher knife impalement
16 Impure - In Disrespect
17 Prostitute Disfigurement - Insides To Expose
18 Unmerciful - Masochistic Rampage
19 Serial Butcher - Cum Gut Expulsion
20 Devourment - Masturbating At The Slab
21 Disavowed - Abolition Of Impediment

Total playing time: 01:05:47

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^decadent aspects of White culture affect individual loan wolves, while decadent aspects of black culture affect entire communities.

What were saying again, fool? lmao!! you have a huge L on your forehead there buddy.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zarahan definiton of a "role model":
anybody he chooses at random

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

-
^^Caucasoid "role model"...

2--WHite "role models" are leading the charge to redefine
and destroy traditional marriage along homosexual lines.

It took people on the left side- the despised Black and Hispanic
"NAMs", to preserve traditional marriage in California, USA.
Whites were willing to undermine it, and
continue to do so nationwide. Derbyshire and other HBDers are
always lecturing black folk on monogamy, conveniently
skirting the fact that whites themselves are fast
undermining and destroying monogamy.

A related claim advanced by biodiversity proponents is the
absence of monogamy among Africans until "outside"
influences like European colonialism brought it.

But this is nonsense. Polygamy was more common in Africa
than in Europe, but monogamy also has a long history in Africa
even before Africans were forciblly transported
to the US, and before any significant influence from Europe. Of
the 31 captives of the famous Amistad slave ship for example,
15 were married, and only 1 was
polygamous, and monogamy is common in various parts of
Africa. See <i>Slavery in North Carolina, 1748-1775. by
Marvin L. Michael Kay, Lorin Lee Cary- pg 160.</i>
Some HBDers also tout "Middle easterners" and Asians as
"role models" on this score but in fact, Asia has had polygamy
for a long time parallel with monogamy,
along with things like multiple concubinage, practiced in
China. And it was not until 1945 that polygamy was finally
abolished in Japan.

And people like Jews practiced polygamy for centuries as
documented in the Bible and anthropological studies. For
Arabs and those who follow Islam, polygamy is
permissible even today. Indeed while monogamy has been
more dominant in Europe, polygamy has always been around
until very recent times. Indeed, one of the things
Christianity did for Europe was to stamp out and discourage
polygamy. Ironically, there is also a long tradition of polygamy
in white Christianity (see <i>After
polygamy was made a sin: the social history of Christian
polygamy- By John Cairncross</i>),
and polygamy is
documented as common in white Russia in various eras.
Ironically Christianity itself, based on the religion of a Semitic
people from the sub-tropical Middle East, not cold climate
areas, was adopted in white Europe, and
thus provided the "rules of morality" that helped suppress
polygamy (among other things) by Europeans in many regions
as Cairncross notes. In the modern era, the
revolving door divorce cycle of many modern whites closely
approaches patterns of polygamy.

Another related claim is of an era of idyllic white virtue and
goodness during the 1970s, a temporary time of paradise,
before disreputable "minorities" moved in
to spoil things
Alas this claim too, in its many variants, both hard and soft, is
bogus. The supposed "idyllic serenity" may have existed in
SOME white areas, but within that haze of
supposed sweetness and light, white America was rapidly
degenerating in the 1970s, a continuation of trends from the
1960s, long before any real "integration" of the
suburbs by blacks. White America saw rising divorce rates,
rising drug use, rising out of wedlock births, rising feminism,
rising homosexuality, etc. All this is well
documented by historians in books such as Bruce J. Schulman's
2002 "The seventies: the great shift in American culture,
society.."
Furthermore the driving
forces behind such changes were whites themselves. Black
"militancy" or crime for example has little to do with why
rising numbers of whites decided to divorce in the
1970s for example, hastening the breakdown of white family
structure, whatever the psychic satisfactions of using the black
"Other" as a convenient scapegoat.

3--White "role models" lead in abortions and rape

-

ABORTION:
Many HBDers would automatically point the finger at those
perennial scapegoats - the black and brown "NAMs" but they
carefully avoid the real story. The highest rates
of abortion in the world are among white women in Russia,
where 2 babies are killed for each live birth according to
scholars Loveless and Holman (2006). The website
below offers a similar dismal picture, showing that 60% or
more of white Russian women have abortions. Derbyshire and
his ilk are quick to trot out "genetic
deficiency" explanations on this score where black folk are
concerned, but hypocritically, start to hem and haw when their
touted more virtuous whites post statistics
even worse than blacks. You suddenly hear a mysterious
silence then. They never consistently apply their own biased
methods to whites, and say that white "genetic
deficiencies" cause such outcomes.
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2006/may/06051003.html

RAPE

The highest incidence of rape in the modern world is perpetrated
by white "role models". SOviet troops not only raped over two million
German women, but also tens of thousands of SoVIET women who had been
taken for slave labour by the Nazis. The white troops raped their own
fellow citizens, who had just undergone suffering under the Nazis.

"Researchers of the Russian archives and German hospital archives
gave an estimate of about one million German woman raped in Berlin
and its surrounding areas, and two million German women in the
eastern parts of Germany (Weidner 2008- Treibutgut des Krieges:
Zeugnisse von Flucht und Vertreibung der Deutschen, Kassel:
Volksbund Duetscher Kriegsgraeberfuersorg e.V.))."

"Beria and Stalin in Moscow knew perfectly well what
was going on. In one report they were told that 'many
Germans declare that all German women in East PRussia
who stayed behind were raped by Red Army soldiers'.
Numerous examples of gang rape were given - 'girls
under eighteen and old women included'. In fact
victims could be as young as twelve years old.'"

"..women and girls released from slave labout in Germany.
Many of the girls were as young as sixteen when taken to
the Reich; some were just fourteen. The widespread raping
of women taken forcibly from the Soviet Union completely
undermines any attempts at justifying Red Army behaviour
on the grounds of revenge for German brutality in the
Soviet Union.

-- Antony Beevor. 2003. The Fall of Berlin: 945

In addition, during the era of slavery, tens of thousands of black women were
brutally raped by whites. After slavery, sexual assaults by whites against black
women continued, with black victims forbidden to testify against their attackers
or intimidated into silence while white authorities collaborated with white rapists to
look the other way. The brutal case of Recy Taylor, documented in the book
At the Dark End of the Street, 2011, by Danielle McGuire - is typical of the conduct of
white "role models" - actual physical rape to start, and later rape by an alleged
"justice" system.

Tens of thousands of white on black rapes occurred
prior to the FBI investigations and civil rights
protections of the 1960s, according to author
Danielle McGuire. The horrific gang rape of Recy Taylor
which many white newspapers declined to even
report, is merely one example of white "role
models" at work. WHite law enforcement authorities
knew who the attackers were based on Taylor's
description, but avoided doing an official police
lineup, ensuring that Taylor would not be able to
point them out in open court.

The white authorities claimed they had the men on
bond, "pending trial", but court records show
that they issued bond after Taylor's hearing,
backdating their supposed "arrest." An all-white
jury declined to indict the attackers, who did
not even bother to show up in court.

Meanwhile, the black victim's house was firebombed
by whites because she reported the rape. A detailed
analysis of the case is in At the Dark End of the Street,
2011, by Danielle McGuire

Historical data
"Virtually every known nineteenth-century female slave
narrative contains a reference to, at some juncture, the
ever present threat and reality of rape. Thwo works come
immediately to mind: Hariet Jacob's Incidents in the
Life of a Slave Girl (1861) and Elizabeth Jeckley's Behnd
the Scenes or Thirdy Years a Slave (1868).."

Beverly Guy-Sheftall. 1995. Words of Fire

"After the Civil Ear, the widespread rape of Black women
by white men persisted. Black women were vulnerable to rape
in several ways that white women were not. First the rape of
Black women was used as a weapon of group terror by white mobs
and by the Ku Klux Klan during Reconstruction. Second, because
Black women worked outside the home, they were exposed to employers;
sexual aggression as white women who worked inside the home were not...
[One white judge said to a black victim] 'This court will never
take the word of a nigger against the word of a white man.'

-- Karen J. Maschke. 1997 The Legal Response to Violence Against Women

-

Northern European "role models" also show high rates of violence,
criminality, substance abuse and welfare dependency as conservative
scholar Thomas Sowell notes.
[QUOTE:]

"Such living patterns reflected not only the poverty of the Irish but also
their being used to squalid living conditions in mud huts in Ireland...
Sewage piled up in backyard privies until the municipal authorities chose
to collect it, or else it ran off in open trenches, fouling the air and
providing breeding grounds for dangerous diseases. The importance of
proper garbage disposal, to keep the neighborhood from being overrun
with rats, was one of many similar facts of urban life that every rural
group new to the city would have to learn over the years, beginning with
the Irish, and continuing through many others until the present day.
Cholera, which had been unknown before, swept through Boston in 1849,
concentrated almost exclusively in Irish neighborhoods. In New York,
cholera was also disproportionately observed in Irish wards. In various
cities, both tuberculosis and fire swept regularly through the overcrowded
tenements where the Irish lived, and there was a high rate of insanity
among the Irish immigrants.. The incidence of tuberculosis in Boston
varied closely with the proportion of the Irish living in a neighborhood.
Patterns of alcoholism and fighting brought over from Ireland persisted in
the United States. Over half the people arrested in New York in the 1850s
were Irish.. Police vans became known as 'Paddy wagons" because the
prisoners in them were so often Irish. "The fighting Irish" was a phrase
that covered everything from individual brawls to mass melees (known as
"Donnybrooks" for a town in Ireland) to criminal gangs.. Irish
neighborhoods were tough neighborhoods in cities around the country.
The Irish Sixth Ward in New York was known as "the bloody ould Sixth."
Another Irish Neighborhood in New York was known as "Hell's Kitchen,"
and another as 'San Juan Hill" because of the battles fought there. In
Milwaukee, the Irish section was called the "Bloody Third".. Where the
Irish workers built the Illinois Central Railroad, people spoke of "a
murder a mile" as they laid track. The largest riot in American history was
by predominantly Irish rioters in New York in 1863..

Even the proportion of the black population who were laborers and house
servants in Boston in 1850 was much lower than among the Irish, and the
free blacks in mid- century Boston were in general economically better off
than the Irish. The Irish-women's work as domestic servants and
washerwomen was usually more steadily available than that of Irishmen- a
situation later to be repeated among blacks. As in Ireland itself, the poverty
and improvidence of the Irish immigrants to America often reduced them
to living on charity when hard times came. In early nineteenth-century
Ireland, even before the famine, it was common for whole families of the
poor to go 'tramping about it for months, bragging from parish to parish.'
Recourse to public charity was a well-established habit carried over to
America. Expenditures for relief to the poor in Boston more than doubled
from 1845 to 1855, during the heavy influx of the Irish, after such
expenditures had been relatively stable for years. In New York City in the
same era, about 60 percent of the people in almshouses had been born in
Ireland. As late as 1906, there were more Irish than Italian paupers,
beggars and inmates of almshouses, even though the Italians arrived a
generation later and were generally poorer at the turn of the century.
radically different attitudes toward accepting charity existed in Ireland and
Italy, and these attitudes apparently had more effect than their respective
objective economic conditions in America. There were similar cultural
differences in attitudes toward the abandonment of wives and children. In
the 1840s, 'it was almost automatically assumed than an orphan was Irish,"
and as late as 1914, about half the Irish families on Manhattan's west side
were fatherless.

No such pattern appeared among the Italians. Although the Irish
immigrants (like other immigrants) had a disproportionate representation
of young people in the prime of life, the mortality rate shot up after their
arrival. Boston's mortality rate in 1850 was double that of the rest of
Massachusetts, even though there were relatively fewer aged people in
Boston. The difference was due to the extremely high mortality rate in the
Irish neighborhoods. Diseases that had become rare in America now
flourished again. In 1849, cholera spread through Philadelphia to New
York and to Boston- primarily in Irish neighborhoods. There had not been
a smallpox epidemic in Boston since 1792, but after 1845, it became a
recurring plague, again primarily among the Irish. The spread of the Irish
into other neighborhoods, mean, among other things, the spread of these
and other diseases.

The residential flight of middle-class Americans from the Irish
immigrants was by no means all irrationality... Today's neighborhood
changes have been dramatized by such expressions was 'white flight' but
these patterns existed long before black-white neighborhood changes were
the issue. When the nineteenth-century Irish immigrants flooded into New
York and Boston, the native Americans fled. With the first appearance of
an Irish family in a neighborhood, 'the exodus of non-Irish residents
began. 'White flight' is a misleading term, not only because of its historical
narrowness, but also because blacks too have fled when circumstances
were reversed. Blacks fled a whole series of neighborhoods in
nineteenth-century New York, 'pursued' by new Italian immigrants who
moved in. The first blacks in Harlem were fleeing from the tough Irish
neighborhoods in mid-Manhattan, and avoided going north of 145th Street
for fear of encountering more Irish there." [ENDQUOTE]>

-

9- White "role models" historically lead in the
murder of children- infanticide.

Scholarly works such as Milner 2000 (Milner, Larry S.
(2000). Hardness of Heart / Hardness of Life: The Stain of
Human Infanticide')
and many others give many
of the gory details of the activities of these allegedly virtuous
"role models." Asian societies like China for example
historically carried out massive amounts of sex
selective infanticide. In "Caucasoid" India, female infanticide
of newborn girls was systematic in many areas, including
tossing children into the Ganges River as a
sacrificial offering. Among supposedly more moral and
virtuous Caucasoid Europeans, killing of children was
common. In ancient Sardinia, three thousand bones of young
children, with evidence of sacrificial rituals, have been found
there. Among supposedly more virtuous Caucasoid stocks in
Southwest Asia or the "Middle East", child
sacrifices to their goddess Ishtar was routine, and among some
Caucasoid tribes of what is now Greece, every 10th child was
killed as sacrifice in difficult economic
times. In Caucasoid Carthage, child sacrifice according to
Milner, "reached its infamous zenith," with infants and young
children burned in fire or roasted alive in
hot bronze. One archeological excavations yielded 20,000
charred remains of young children (packed in urns). The Bible
mentions such sacrifice among the Caucasoid
Phoenicians at a site called Topeth. (Brown, Shelby (1991).
Late Carthaginian Child Sacrifice and Sacrificial Monuments
in their Mediterranean Context.)

In "Caucasoid" Greece, the exposure of unwanted newborns
was not uncommon, especially among the noble Spartans. In
Caucasoid Rome, infanticide was common, despite
laws on the books. Indeed Philo the Philosopher speaks out
against it, noting the casual nature with which it was carried out
by the Romans. Offenders were rarely
prosecuted under Roman law, and said law allowed killing of
Caucasoid newborns if they were visibly deformed.
(Naphtali, Lewis, ed (1985). "Papyrus Oxyrhynchus
744". Life in Egypt Under Roman Rule).
Indeed Rome was
founded by near victims of infanticide- the legendary Romulus
and Remus. Among the ancient Caucasoid
Germanic tribes, the practice was not unknown, and unwanted
children were liquidated in the forests. Archeological data
shows the burnt bones of children, disposed of
as child sacrifice in ancient Britain. (Boswell, John (1988).
The Kindness of Strangers. NY: Vintage Books).

In "Caucasoid" Europe of the Middle Ages, one scholar
(Langer 2000) notes that infanticide "was practiced on gigantic
scale with absolute impunity, noticed by writers
with most frigid indifference". At the end of the 12th century,
notes Richard Trexler, Roman women threw their newborns
into the Tiber river in daylight. (Langer,
William L. (1974). "Infanticide: a historical survey". History of
Childhood Quarterly 1 (3): 353–366. -- Trexler, Richard
(1973). "Infanticide in Florence: new sources
and first results". History of Childhood quarterly 1: 99
.)

In Caucasoid Russia child sacrifice was offered to the pagan
god Perun, who was worshipped as the god of lightning and
thunder, and in Kamchatka, children were tossed
to dogs to be eaten alive. (Russia in the era of NEP:
explorations in Soviet society and culture - Page 201. 1991.
Sheila Fitzpatrick, Alexander Rabinowitch,
Richard Stites
)

By contrast with the supposedly more virtuous and moral
Caucasoids and Asiatics above, Africa has the lowest incidence
of infanticide. As scholar Milner notes:
QUOTE:

"Africa has been reported to have a lower incidence of
infanticide than all of the other continents."

--Milner, L.S. (2000). Hardness of Heart / Hardness of Life:
the stain of infanticide. University Press. p. 160

Infanticide did occur in Africa but to a MUCH LOWER extent
that allegedly more virtuous cold Caucasoid or Asiatic “role
models.” Ancient Egypt, which was fundamentally
populated by peoples with tropical limb proportions from south
of the Sahara, is no exception (Zakrewski 2007, Keita 1992,
2005, 2008, Raxter and Ruff 2008 et al). In Egyptian households,
at all social levels, children of both sexes
were valued and there is no evidence of infanticide.[14] The
religion of the Ancient Egyptians forbade infanticide and
during the Greco-Roman period they
rescued abandoned babies from manure heaps, a common
method of infanticide by Greeks or Romans, and were
allowed to either adopt them as foundlings or raise them as
slaves, often giving them names such as "copro -" to
memorialise their rescue.[15] Strabo considered it a
peculiarity of the Egyptians that every child must be reared.[16]
Diodorus indicates infanticide was a punishable offence.[17]

Notes:
14- "Egypt and the Egyptians", Emily Teeter, p. 97, Cambridge
University Press, 1999,
15- "Eroticism and Infanticide at Ashkelon", Lawrence E.
Stager, Biblical Archaeology Review, July/Aug 1991
16- "Folkways: A Study of Mores, Manners, Customs and
Morals", W Sumner, p. 318, Cosmo 2007,
17- "Life in Ancient Egypt", Adolf Erman, Trans H. M. Tirard,
p. 141, pub 1894, repub Kessinger 2003,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

10- WHite "role models" lead in producing child
pornography, with biggest production by the supposedly more
virtuous cold climate peoples of northern and eastern Europe, with
Asiatics not far behind. Most child pornography is produced by whites,
including more disturbing explicit and violent child pornography

A 2010 UN study found that 85% of all child pornography
is produced in cold climate regions of Europe. This confirms
older analyses by US Customs which found the bulk of child pornography
originating in Europe, with Germany being one of the
prominent leaders. Studies in the 2000s point to an increasing
growth trend of more explicit child pornography.[/b]
[QUOTE]:
"Amateur pornography produced in Mexico, Philippines and
Brazil has been detected but clearly these sources do not
predominate... 90% of the commercial child
pornography comes from "Eastern Bloc" countries in Europe,
and that as a location, Eastern Europe appears to be key to be
the organization of the trade." >

-- Globalization of Crime: A Transnational Organized Crime
Threat Assessment . United Nations Office on Drus and Crime,
Geneva: 2010[/i]

One US study in the 1980s found that [quote] "According to
the US Customs Service, "the traditional source countries are;
Sweden, Dennmark and the Netherlands. France,
Japan, Thailand, and the Philippines are considered new
sources." and "85% of all imported child pornography seized
by Customs originated in The Netherlands, Denmark
and Sweden. Acccording to INTERPOL, Germany was the
major producer, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom
were the major distribution centers, and the United States
was the largest market. "

-- Dept of the Treasury, US Customs Service, Child
Pornography and Protection Unit, 1984: In The sexual
exploitation of children (1999) Seth L. Goldstein. CRC
Press[/i]

A new more disturbing growth in child pornography fueled by
white eastern Europeans:
- [QUOTE]
"the emergence of more explicit child pornography from
Eastern Europe, access to which involves payment, seem to
represent a new and disturbing growth in cmmerical
exploitation of the market for child pornography." > --Child
pornography: an Internet crime. By Maxwell Taylor, Ethel
Quayle. Pyshcology Press, 2003

-

10-- WHite "role models" make up over 95% of all mass murdering
"spree" killers, deliberately planned, calculated slaughter of
dozens of innocents at a time, from Anton Brevik in Norway who
killed 71 people in a 2011 rampage- most children to Colorado
mass murderer James Holmes who killed 12 at a movie theatre in 2012,
cincluding a six-year old child. POlice say the murderous spree
was carefully planned for months in advance.

SOME MASS "RAMPAGE" OR "SPREE" KILLINGS BY WHITE "ROLE MODELS:"

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/gallery/deadliest_mass_shootings_around_world/

-
Mass murderer, Brevik of Norway.. 71 dead, most children..

12 Killed- July 2012
Twelve people were killed and nearly 60 others wounded during a
midnight showing on Friday of "The Dark Knight Rises." - JUly 2012
Police identified the suspect as James Holmes, 24, who is in custody.
--------------------------------------------------

77 killed in Oslo -- July 22, 2011:

Confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 in Norway in twin
attacks: a bombing in downtown Oslo and a shooting massacre at a youth
camp outside the capital. The self-styled anti-Muslim militant admitted
both attacks.

-----------------------------

16 killed in Erfurt, Germany -- April 26, 2002:

Robert Steinhaeuser, 19, who had been expelled from school killed 13
teachers, two former classmates and a policeman, before committing
suicide.

13 killed at Littleton, Colo. -- April 20, 1999:

Students Eric Harris, 18, and Dylan Klebold, 17, opened fire at Columbine
High School, killing 12 classmates and a teacher and wounding 26 others
before killing themselves in the school's library.
---------------------------------------------

35 killed in Tasmania, Australia -- April 28, 1996:

Martin Bryant, 29, burst into cafeteria in seaside resort of Port Arthur,
shooting 20 people to death. Driving away, he killed 15 others. He was
captured and imprisoned.
----------------------------------------------

16 killed in Dunblane, Scotland -- March 13, 1996:

Thomas Hamilton, 43, killed 16 kindergarten children and their teacher in
an elementary school then killed himself.

23 killed in Killeen, Texas -- Oct. 16, 1991:

George Hennard opened fire at a Luby's Cafeteria, killing 23 people before
taking his own life. Twenty others were wounded in the attack.

21 killed at San Ysidro, Calif. -- July 18, 1984:

James Oliver Huberty (left), an out-of-work security guard, killed 21
people in a McDonald's restaurant. A police sharpshooter killed Huberty.
Seven killed at California State University, Fullerton-- July 12, 1976:

16 killed at the University of Texas at Austin -- Aug. 1, 1966:
Charles Whitman opened fire from the clock tower at the University of
Texas at Austin, killing 16 people and wounding 31.

SONG LYRICS BY WHITE "ROLE MODELS"

-
^Caucasoid "role models"..

Below the white "pacesetters" sing about sex with a cadaver...

Fistf#$Q$ Her Decomposed Cadaver

Digging up her corpse, she is worm infested
Badly decomposed, but I take her to my home
Stench of rot turns me on and my #@#$K grows rapidly
I am so horny, I need to &#^% that dirty wh#@$#
I put my @#$@ in her mouth, b#tc@# gives rotted head
It feels so good, I slap her pus-filled face
Now its time to give her something
putrefying ..
The taste is incredible, much better than the one that is alive

...censored...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com