EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Whats Current At ESR (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Whats Current At ESR
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TypeZeiss I also disagree with him on that point above about that being the first time Africans ruling over any other non Africans. the point about slavery well that was a mixed bag and what does slave mean in some context,generally they were not domestic or agricultural slaves,but like the Mamluks White slaves used for military purposes but caution not all military Blacks in India and elsewhere were slaves or started out as such.

One of the interasting name dropping I got was about the powerful trading family started by Jamal din Al Entebi that is Jamal from Entebbe from Uganda.

-
An African far from the coastal areas who was a powerful merchant and occupied the port of Calcutta for centuries.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada-Anansi I still say they are over stating the slavery thing. I don't believe it was even as high as these people make it out to be. In the video the guy makes the stupid comment such and such "was the slave of a slave". Does that even make sense?
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TypeZeiss don't think in terms of slavery as we know it today especially in that part of the world. Those who started out as slaves weren't chattel they had mobility and could rise as far as their talent took them,this peculiar type of institution was found in Africa also,the condition of these type of slaves were in name and name only owing to their initial status,but for the most part were wealthier and more powerful than the locals,and again not all started in that institution,remember the part where some African military adventurist dress as merchants some hiding in boxes and then by trickery took over Janjira, well these guys weren't slaves of any sort they worked wholly for themselves.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
TypeZeiss don't think in terms of slavery as we know it today especially in that part of the world. Those who started out as slaves weren't chattel they had mobility and could rise as far as their talent took them,this peculiar type of institution was found in Africa also,the condition of these type of slaves were in name and name only owing to their initial status,but were for the most part were wealthier and more powerful than the locals,and again not all started in that institution,remember the part where some African military adventurist dress as merchants some hiding in boxes and then by trickery took over Janjira, well these guys weren't slaves of any sort they worked wholly for themselves.

Brada, my family is from Sierra Leone, I understand how slavery worked on the continent. I have no argument with your contention, and I do not deny that SOME of the people who are of African decent in India are the result of this form of slavery. But I do not believe the bulk of these people went there as slaves.

Here are my arguments:

1. Sidi means lord, you would never call a slave that.

2. He states in the beginning that many Africans came as Merchants, Sailors and traders ect. Then he states all these rulers came as slaves, so which is it? He is contradicting himself.

I am currently researching information on a theory I have. My theory is that there was a African empire that either the world has forgotten about or that they (europeans) swept under the rug. I believe this empire to have been Aksumite or some derivative of that empire. I believe the years in question are most likely from 100 A.D. (maybe earlier) to about 1800 or so. I believe the last remnants of which were the black moors and these people in India. I believe it stretched from India to Europe and through some parts of Africa.

I think when Europeans finally over threw this empire, they crushed it wherever it remained. Do you notice he said the last of these African kings were in the 1700s or 1800s in India. Yet Sidis are now on the bottom rung of society. I believe he said this man was deposed by the British.

Remember he said over there, they called these people "habsha" and that it meant African. Well that is wrong. Habsha comes from the word Habasha. that is where the word Abyssinia comes from. Amharaic and Tigri people traditionally (and still do) called themselves Habashi and their country El Habasha. Ask any Arab or a present day Ethiopian what is Habasha, he will tell you, present day Ethiopia. The term Abyssinia is the Europeans bastardized attempt at saying Habasha. Remember the name Ethiopia is Greek and there was NEVER a country called Ethiopia prior to 1975. I believe they changed that name to distort history.

My point in all this is, a lot of what he is saying is inaccurate. We need to tell our own story, other wise these people will take liberties with history. Just to repeat, I am not denying what you are saying, I am just saying, I think the slavery aspect is being over stated.

My personal belief is, these African kingdoms are were a part of a larger empire that had its center in the Aksumite empire (or maybe some other one of which we do not know yet). I believe some parts of that empire fell sooner than others, but they were all related in some way at some point. Is it a coincidence that at that time, 700 to 1800 the aksumite/habashi/ethiopians keep popping up all over the place? I was reading a book (The History of The Moors of Spain by M. Florian) about the moors and it stated around 700 a.d. or so there was a Yemeni king which the author called "Malik YaAfreek", who is the one who founded the Moorish empire. Now funny thing, if you know Arabic, you know that is not a name but a title. Malik = King Ya = Oh and Afreek = African. It could also be translated as king of the Africans or African King. The person who wrote the book spoke French so I am assuming he must have equated this mans title to his name and probably butchered the name in the process as well. Anyway, around that time period was the same time period the Aksumite rule over Arabia fell. Actually it was around 500 A.D. or so, but these people had to have gone some where. If they made a treaty to leave, it would be only natural the set out to setup camp else where.

I believe there is a story that is yet untold for the Continent in terms of recent world history and its going to take Africans (both on the continent and in the diaspora" to tell this story as it should be told. While what this man did was good in telling the story, but it is still from a eurocentric stand point. We need to reconstruct our own history. There should be a team of African researchers (again continental Africans and t hose of the diaspora) who speak Arabic, Spanish, some African language etc to go do research and tell that Moorish history, I mean reconstruct it. I believe when that is done, we will get a better picture of what really took place.

Oh and about those Indigenous Jews he speaks of, I doubt they were Indian. It is just as likely that they were those Falashas or some other African Jewish group. I also contend that Jews didn't become white until after the over throw of the Herod's kingdom by the Romans. You can still see those black indigenous people in Palestine to this day.

Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
I should add the word Sidi comes from the Arabic word Said/Sayid and it means a lord or a master. Also the Desis (Indo-Pakistanis) call descendants from the Prophet Muhammad Sayid/Said over there. It would be interesting to see if there is a correlation between the Desi Sayid and these original Sidis.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
TypeZeiss You are still thinking of what a slave meant in our era vs what it meant in that era and that geo political area,all Sidis were not Slaves or of Slave origins,but those who were, were powerful lording over any civilian answering only to the King,it's was their initial status that had them labeled as slaves.

As far as an African empire or presence in that region goes claims had been made by the Axumites that they had holdings in India,more needs to be looked into.

What makes being a Jew special after all they were and still are Indian Jews even Chinese ones what you have to remember it was a time of international trade and travel of people moving back and forth from inner Africa to China and areas in between see this thread.
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=152

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
TypeZeiss You are still thinking of what a slave meant in our era vs what it meant in that era and that geo political area,all Sidis were not Slaves or of Slave origins,but those who were, were powerful lording over any civilian answering only to the King,it's was their initial status that had them labeled as slaves.

As far as an African empire or presence in that region goes claims had been made by the Axumites that they had holdings in India,more needs to be looked into.

What makes being a Jew special after all they were and still are Indian Jews even Chinese ones what you have to remember it was a time of international trade and travel of people moving back and forth from inner Africa to China and areas in between see this thread.
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=152

Brother, I understand clearly what you are saying, but I don't think you are following what I am saying. I understand what a slave was back then. I am a Muslim and know my history in terms of my religion very well. What that means is, I am familiar with the likes of Mamluks. As stated before, I am also very well aware of how Africans viewed slavery. I also know very well how slaves were traditionally treated on the continent. I have said nothing that would indicate what I think a slave is or isn't or what it meant back then. What I am saying is, Africans left Africa of their own free will and conquered, they were not slaves, they were not subjugated, at least not initially.

As I said, to call someone Sayid/Sidi and for them to be a slave makes no sense. I know arabic fluently and know arabic culture very well, It goes against their cultural practices to call someone such a thing, who would have been a slave. The word for slave in A'rabic is A'bid and one would NEVER used the word Sid/Sayid to denote anyone coming from such a background, it is just not culturally feasible. That word signifies someone of a dignified or high background. It is the equivalent of when Europeans would call someone Sir or more specifically, what the French original word denoted. You would not call a slave of any type by that title, at least not in any culture that I am familiar with among Arabs or Africans. On a side not, the name El Cid in spanish has the same origin as well.

As to "Jews" let us be clear. There was no such thing as a Jew until probably first few centuries A.D. if that. So where did these Indian "jews" come from? Also, look into the history of these Indian "Jews". They adopted that religion not even two decades ago. Look into this, its a interesting story. I would also suggest you look into the books The Invention of the Jewish People by Shlomo Sand and The Thirteenth Tribe by Author Koestler. Anyway, those Indian "jews" changed their names to Jews and started practicing as present day "Jews" do. The same goes for those so called "Jews" in Zimbabwe called Lembas. These are just attempts by those silly Ashkenazis to legitimize their false existence.

I do not know much about these Chinese so called "Jews" so I wont speak to that.

Back to the Aksumite claims you mentioned, do you remember where you came across this info? I would like to read more on these people.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
TypeZeiss
quote:
Back to the Aksumite claims you mentioned, do you remember where you came across this info? I would like to read more on these people.
The Kebra Negast or book of Kings if I am not mistaken,also Axum was one of the four world power of that time,the other three were Rome,China,and Persia.

There is evidence in inscriptions and archaeological finds that attest to the presence of Axumite troops in Yemen as early as AD 200. This suggests that Axum was no less involved in the Arabian matters than Damot during the reigns of GDRT, and his successors `DBH and Sembrouthes, During the reign of Ousanas, Ezanas father, Axum traded and projected its influence as far as India, where coins minted in Ousanas' reign were discovered in 1990.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_the_Ethiopian_Empire
from ^a wiki source so be careful.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
Historians trace Kaifeng’s Jews to eighth-century merchants and traders who arrived via the Silk Road from Persia and India. Jewish communities later sprang up in Canton, Yangzhou, Hangzhou, and other cities. But Kaifeng’s remained the most significant. Its opulent synagogue, dating back to 1163, was maintained largely by the Zhao clan. Here again Buck has done her research; like other Jewish families, the Zhaos used a Chinese name for public and business dealings. Among themselves, they used a Hebrew name: Ezra.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=83&page=6#ixzz1oxXVrGGw
 -
Oh this reminds me of something look at Zheng-He the great Admiral he was a eunuch, Muslim and slave to the emperor of China yet one would be hard pressed to find a more powerful figure out side the upper echelons of power.

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
TypeZeiss
quote:
The Kebra Negast or book of Kings if I am not mistaken,also Axum was one of the four world power of that time,the other three were Rome,China,and Persia.

There is evidence in inscriptions and archaeological finds that attest to the presence of Axumite troops in Yemen as early as AD 200. This suggests that Axum was no less involved in the Arabian matters than Damot during the reigns of GDRT, and his successors `DBH and Sembrouthes, During the reign of Ousanas, Ezanas father, Axum traded and projected its influence as far as India, where coins minted in Ousanas' reign were discovered in 1990.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_the_Ethiopian_Empire
from ^a wiki source so be careful.

I knew about Axum in Yemen. The Quran talks about that in Surat Al Fil. One of their last rulers was named Abrah. He attacked Mecca on Elephant, in the attempt to knock the Kaaba down. According to the Quran, birds dropped something on that army and they fell ill and died. If you check the British Museum's website, you should be able to find a PDF they put together talking about Aksum's rule over the M.E.
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
 -
Historians trace Kaifeng’s Jews to eighth-century merchants and traders who arrived via the Silk Road from Persia and India. Jewish communities later sprang up in Canton, Yangzhou, Hangzhou, and other cities. But Kaifeng’s remained the most significant. Its opulent synagogue, dating back to 1163, was maintained largely by the Zhao clan. Here again Buck has done her research; like other Jewish families, the Zhaos used a Chinese name for public and business dealings. Among themselves, they used a Hebrew name: Ezra.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=83&page=6#ixzz1oxXVrGGw
 -
Oh this reminds me of something look at Zheng-He the great Admiral he was a eunuch, Muslim and slave to the emperor of China yet one would be hard pressed to find a more powerful figure out side the upper echelons of power.

As I said, I don't know much about China but chinese culture has nothing to do with Arabic culture. You would NEVER, not in this life or the next refer to a slave as Said/Sayid/Sid just not happening.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
The point about the link was that Axsum having influence in India most books would talk of trade but they in the Kebra Nagast spoke of having made in roads into India through military conquest.

And [the Queen] returned and encamped in the city of ZION, and they remained therein three months, then their wagons moved on and came to the city of the p. 166 Government. And in one day they came to the city of SÂBÂ, and they laid waste NÔBÂ; and from there they camped round about SÂBÂ, and they laid it waste as far as the border of EGYPT. And the majesty (or, awe) of the King of ETHIOPIA was so great that the King of MĔDYÂM and the King of EGYPT caused gifts to be brought unto him, and they came into the city of the Government, and from there they encamped in ’AB‛ÂT, and they waged war on the country of INDIA, and the King of INDIA brought a gift and a present (or, tribute), and himself did homage to the King of ETHIOPIA. He (i.e., DAVID) waged war wheresoever he pleased; no man conquered him.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1l68wmHIV0sJ:www.sacred-texts.com/chr/kn/kn094.htm+kebra+nagast+india&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
The point about the link was that Axsum having influence in India most books would talk of trade but they in the Kebra Nagast spoke of having made in roads into India through military conquest.

And [the Queen] returned and encamped in the city of ZION, and they remained therein three months, then their wagons moved on and came to the city of the p. 166 Government. And in one day they came to the city of SÂBÂ, and they laid waste NÔBÂ; and from there they camped round about SÂBÂ, and they laid it waste as far as the border of EGYPT. And the majesty (or, awe) of the King of ETHIOPIA was so great that the King of MĔDYÂM and the King of EGYPT caused gifts to be brought unto him, and they came into the city of the Government, and from there they encamped in ’AB‛ÂT, and they waged war on the country of INDIA, and the King of INDIA brought a gift and a present (or, tribute), and himself did homage to the King of ETHIOPIA. He (i.e., DAVID) waged war wheresoever he pleased; no man conquered him.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1l68wmHIV0sJ:www.sacred-texts.com/chr/kn/kn094.htm+kebra+nagast+india&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Thx bro!!!!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read this about the historical accuaracy of the Kebra Negast:

http://books.google.com/books?id=slVobUjdzGMC&pg=RA1-PA13&lpg=RA1-

Posts: 42955 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Can't take that book you have provided seriously. It attempts to make the sabean capital Al Yemen which is laughable at best. Yemen was conquered by the Saebeans of Al Habasha and never the reverse. Its more euro centric psycho babble.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A reading of ancient Dravidian literature which dates back to
500 BC, gives us considerable information on the Naga. In Indian
tradition the Naga won central India from the Villavar (bowmen) and Minavar
(fishermen). The Naga were great seamen who ruled much of India, Sri
Lanka and Burma. To the Aryans they described as half man and snake. The
Tamil knew them as warlike people who used the bow and noose.

The earliest mention of the Naga, appear in the Ramayana , they are
also mentioned in the Mahabharata. In the Mahabharata we discover that the
Naga had the capital city in the Dekkan, and other cities spread between
thhe Jumna and Ganges as early as 1300 BC. The Dravidian classic, the
Chilappathikaran made it clear that the first great kingdom of India was
Naganadu.

The Naga probably came from Kush-Punt/Ethiopia. The Puntites were the
greatest sailors of the ancient world. In the Egyptian inscriptions there
is mention of the Puntite ports of Outculit, Hamesu and Tekaru, which
corresponds to Adulis, Hamasen and Tigre.

In Sumerian text, it is claimed that the Puntites traded with the
people of the Indus Valley or Dilmun. According to S.N. Kramer in The
Sumerians, part of Punt was probably called Meluhha, and Dilmun was probably the
ancient name of the Indus Valley. (Today some scholars maintain that Oman,
where we find no ancient cities was Dilmun and the Indus Valley may have
been Meluhha).

Ancient Ethiopian traditions support the rule of Puntites or
Ethiopians of India. In the Kebra Nagast, we find mention of the Arwe
kings who ruled India. The founder of the dynasty was Za Besi Angabo. This
dynasty according to the Kebra Nagast began around 1370 BC. These rulers of
India and Ethiopia were called Nagas. The Kebra Nagast claims that " Queen
Makeda "had servants and merchants; they traded for her at sea and on land
in the Indies and Aswan". It also says that her son Ebna Hakim or Menelik
I, made a campaign in the Indian Sea; the king of India made gifts and
donations and prostrated himself before him". It is also said that Menalik
ruled an empire that extended from the rivers of Egypt (Blue Nile) to the
west and from the south Shoa to eastern India", according to the Kebra
Nagast. The Kebra Nagast identification of an eastern Indian empre ruled by
the Naga, corresponds to the Naga colonies in the Dekkan, and on the East
coast between the Kaviri and Vaigai rivers.

The presence of Meluhhaites/ Puntites in India may expain the Greek
tradition of Kusites ruling India up to the Ganges. It would also explain
the Aryan traditions of Mlechchas ( Sanskrit name for some of the non-Aryan
people) as one of the aboriginal groups of India. Many scholars associate
the name Mlechchas with Meluhha.

The major Naga tribes were the Maravar, Eyinar, Oliyar, Oviyar,
Aru-Valur and Parathavar. The Nagas resisted the invansion of the Cholas .
In the Kalittokai IV,1-5, the Naga are described as being "of strong limbs
and hardy frames and fierce looking tigers wearing long and curled locks of
hair." The Naga kings of Sri Lanka are mentioned in the: Mahawanso, and are
said to have later become Dravidians, as testified to by the names of these
people: Naganathan, Nagaratnam, Nagaraja and etc.

The major gift of the Naga to India was the writing system: Nagari.
Nagari is the name for the Sanskrit script. Over a hundred years ago Sir
William Jones, pointed out that the ancient Ethiopic and Sanskrit writing
are one and the same.

William Jones, explained that the Ethiopian origin of Sanskrit was supported by the fact that both writing systems the writing went from left to right and the vowels
were annexed to the consonants. Today Eurocentric scholars teach that the
Indians taught writing to the Ethiopians, yet the name Nagari for Sanskrit
betrays the Ethiopia origin of this form of writing. Moreover, it is
interesting to note that Sanskrit vowels: a,aa,',I,u,e,o, virama etc., are
in the same order as Geez.

The Ethiopian script has influenced many other writing systems. Y.M. Kobishnor, in the Unesco History of Africa, maintains that Ethiopic was used as the model for Armenian writing, as was many of the Transcaucasian scripts. Dravidian literature indicate that the Naga may have introduced worship of Kali, the Serpent, Murugan and the Sun or Krishna. It is interesting to note that a god called Murugan is worshipped by many people in East Africa.

It is interesting that Krishna, who was associated with the Sun, means Black, this is analogous to the meaning of Khons of the Kushites. Homer, described Hercules asfollows: "Black he stood as night his bow uncased, his arrow string for
flight". This mention of arrows identifies the Kushites as warriors who
used the bow, a common weapon of the Kushites and the Naga.
Kumarinadu

The Naga or Ethiopians were defeated by Dravidian speaking people
from Kumarinadu. Kamarinadu is suppose to have formerly existed as a large
Island in the India ocean which connected India with East Africa. This
landmass is mentioned in the Silappadikaram, which said that Kamarinadu was
made up of seven nadus or regions. The Dravidian scholars Adiyarkunallar and
Nachinaar wrote about the ancient principalities of Tamilaham, which
existed on Kamarinadu.

Kumarinadu was ruled by the Pandyans/Pandians at Madurai before it
sunk beneath the sea. The greatest king of Kumarinadu was Sengoon.
According to Dravidian scholars the Pandyans worshipped the goddess Kumari
Amman
. This Amman, probably corresponds to the ancient god Amon of the
Kushites. The Kalittokai 104, makes it clear that after the Pandyans were
forced to migrate off their Island home into South India, "to compensate
for the area lost to the great waves of the sea, King Pandia without
tiresome moved to the other countries and won them. Removing the emblems of
tiger (Cholas) and bow (Cheras) he, in their place inscribed his reputed
emblem fish (Pandia's) and valiantly made his enemies bow to him".

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naga/Nagash was also the title 'King' for the ancient Semitic speaking people of modern Ethiopia who lived in Arwe, and ancient kingdom in Punt. In addition, the ability of the Ethiopians as sailors, is supported by the title bahr nagash, "ruler of the maritime province" or Eritrea.

According to Ethiopian traditions the first empire was founded by Za Besi Angabo, of the Arwe line which ruled Ethiopia for 350 years. This dynasty began in 1370 B.C. The traditions of this dynasty are recorded in the Kebra Nagast , or "Glory of Kings". (Doresse 1971)

The greatest and most famous of the rulers of
Arwe was the Queen of Sheba, known as Makeda of Tigre, and Bilkis to her subjects in South Arabia. (Windsor 1969, p.38-39)

Za Sebado, was the grandfather of Makeda, he
ruled Ethiopia from 1076-1026 B.C., his wife was named Cares. Makeda was born in 1020 B.C., and ascended the throne in 1005 B.C., she ruled Ethiopia and South Arabia until 955 B.C. During her rule she visited King Solomon of the Jews. Here Makeda was impregnated by Solomon.

Makeda had a son. He was named Ebna Hakim, from his descendants Hebrewism came to Ethiopia.

Queen Makeda had a residence near Axum, but the main capital of Arwe was located along the southern end of the African shores of the Red Sea in a district called Azab, Asabe or Saba, which meant in the Tigrinya language of the time "the southern lands".

The name Sheba , was a variation of the name Saba or a specific designation. (Doresse 1971)

When Ebna Hakim took the throne, his mother had already established colonies in Arabia and India. Hakim took the name of Menelik I in 955 B.C. At Axum, Menelik established his capital. The first city of Axum was at Dar'o Addit Kilte.

Menelik I, ruled an empire extending from the
Blue Nile to Eastern India. He later, according to
tradition, made the empire much larger. After Menelik the people of Arwe worshipped either Hebrewism or the serpent Arwe.

The most important King of Arwe ,after Menelik was King Geder of the city of Nouh, or Sabo, a suburb of Axum. The Kings of Arwe controlled the gold of the Fezoli region of Ethiopia, as revealed by archaeological excavation in the Kerem district in the North and the Edola area in the southern Ethiopia.

Their gold fields in Meroitic Kush, and Sofala in Mozambique produced considerable amounts of gold.

The civilizations of modern Ethiopia are
characterized by the practice of agriculture via
irrigation and terracing. Ethiopians had a knowledge of wheat and barley long before 1000 B.C. Soft wheat cultivation was concentrated around the centers of Axum, Harar and Addis Ababa.

The farmers of Arwe used the plough and the hoe or digging stick to prepare their fields for cultivation. From here the plough was taken to South Arabia.

The Puntites have had many religions. Before
Christianity and Hebrewism their religion consisted of several gods. The people worshipped the serpent Arwe.

The other gods were good and evil. These gods evolved into a series of distinctly Puntite gods including: Sin, the moon god (he was called Amuqah in Aowa);Ashtar, the planet Venus; Nuru, the Shinning One; Bahr, the sea god; Medr, the earth god; and Mahram , the god of war. The god Mahram was often identified with the planet Mars.

Due to trade relations of Punt with other lands Puntites originally probably used the Proto-Saharan script to keep proper records. Over time this writing system was modified, to form an alphabetic system.

The first writing created by the Puntites was
Sabaean. The earliest inscriptions written in this
script were found at Haoulti , Ethiopia. These
inscriptions are over 3000 years old. The
Ethiopians also took writing to South Arabia and later India. Both Thamudic and Ethiopic scripts are derived from the Sabaean writing. (Drewes 1962; Doresse 1971)

The Indian Ethiopians called Naga, made one
important improvement over the Ethiopic alphabetic
scripts. This improvement was the addition of vowels to the alphabet.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trayvon Martin Racist Rent a Cop murdered him
« Reply #1 Today at 12:05am »
 -  -
I have been following this story for a couple of days now and I am getting angrier by the minute, if this was my kid I would feel compelled to go get this Zimmerman guy myself then go postal on the police dept in that neighborhood . [Mad]

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pol&thread=1142&page=1#ixzz1p44JMujj

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Naga/Nagash was also the title 'King' for the ancient Semitic speaking people of modern Ethiopia who lived in Arwe, and ancient kingdom in Punt. In addition, the ability of the Ethiopians as sailors, is supported by the title bahr nagash, "ruler of the maritime province" or Eritrea.

According to Ethiopian traditions the first empire was founded by Za Besi Angabo, of the Arwe line which ruled Ethiopia for 350 years. This dynasty began in 1370 B.C. The traditions of this dynasty are recorded in the Kebra Nagast , or "Glory of Kings". (Doresse 1971)

The greatest and most famous of the rulers of
Arwe was the Queen of Sheba, known as Makeda of Tigre, and Bilkis to her subjects in South Arabia. (Windsor 1969, p.38-39)

Za Sebado, was the grandfather of Makeda, he
ruled Ethiopia from 1076-1026 B.C., his wife was named Cares. Makeda was born in 1020 B.C., and ascended the throne in 1005 B.C., she ruled Ethiopia and South Arabia until 955 B.C. During her rule she visited King Solomon of the Jews. Here Makeda was impregnated by Solomon.

Makeda had a son. He was named Ebna Hakim, from his descendants Hebrewism came to Ethiopia.

Queen Makeda had a residence near Axum, but the main capital of Arwe was located along the southern end of the African shores of the Red Sea in a district called Azab, Asabe or Saba, which meant in the Tigrinya language of the time "the southern lands".

The name Sheba , was a variation of the name Saba or a specific designation. (Doresse 1971)

When Ebna Hakim took the throne, his mother had already established colonies in Arabia and India. Hakim took the name of Menelik I in 955 B.C. At Axum, Menelik established his capital. The first city of Axum was at Dar'o Addit Kilte.

Menelik I, ruled an empire extending from the
Blue Nile to Eastern India. He later, according to
tradition, made the empire much larger. After Menelik the people of Arwe worshipped either Hebrewism or the serpent Arwe.

The most important King of Arwe ,after Menelik was King Geder of the city of Nouh, or Sabo, a suburb of Axum. The Kings of Arwe controlled the gold of the Fezoli region of Ethiopia, as revealed by archaeological excavation in the Kerem district in the North and the Edola area in the southern Ethiopia.

Their gold fields in Meroitic Kush, and Sofala in Mozambique produced considerable amounts of gold.

The civilizations of modern Ethiopia are
characterized by the practice of agriculture via
irrigation and terracing. Ethiopians had a knowledge of wheat and barley long before 1000 B.C. Soft wheat cultivation was concentrated around the centers of Axum, Harar and Addis Ababa.

The farmers of Arwe used the plough and the hoe or digging stick to prepare their fields for cultivation. From here the plough was taken to South Arabia.

The Puntites have had many religions. Before
Christianity and Hebrewism their religion consisted of several gods. The people worshipped the serpent Arwe.

The other gods were good and evil. These gods evolved into a series of distinctly Puntite gods including: Sin, the moon god (he was called Amuqah in Aowa);Ashtar, the planet Venus; Nuru, the Shinning One; Bahr, the sea god; Medr, the earth god; and Mahram , the god of war. The god Mahram was often identified with the planet Mars.

Due to trade relations of Punt with other lands Puntites originally probably used the Proto-Saharan script to keep proper records. Over time this writing system was modified, to form an alphabetic system.

The first writing created by the Puntites was
Sabaean. The earliest inscriptions written in this
script were found at Haoulti , Ethiopia. These
inscriptions are over 3000 years old. The
Ethiopians also took writing to South Arabia and later India. Both Thamudic and Ethiopic scripts are derived from the Sabaean writing. (Drewes 1962; Doresse 1971)

The Indian Ethiopians called Naga, made one
important improvement over the Ethiopic alphabetic
scripts. This improvement was the addition of vowels to the alphabet.

Dr. Winters, thank you.

My theory is that the ancient Habashi/Aksumite people had a empire that is not being told about or recognized by main stream researchers. I believe their empire extended as you pointed out from India, to east Africa and included part or maybe even all of the middle east at one point. I am also starting to think they may have extended that into Europe which is why those Armenians are writing in Ge'ez. I am also starting to believe the first moors were these Habashi/Aksumite people. I think their kingdom may have even spanned parts of the Sahara and maybe even West Africa. Have you come across anything in your research which may hint at my theory?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
Dr. Winters, thank you.

My theory is that the ancient Habashi/Aksumite people had a empire that is not being told about or recognized by main stream researchers. I believe their empire extended as you pointed out from India, to east Africa and included part or maybe even all of the middle east at one point. I am also starting to think they may have extended that into Europe which is why those Armenians are writing in Ge'ez. I am also starting to believe the first moors were these Habashi/Aksumite people. I think their kingdom may have even spanned parts of the Sahara and maybe even West Africa. Have you come across anything in your research which may hint at my theory?

I don't know about West Africa since during the Axumiote period, numerous groups were migrating out of Nubia and the Fezzan into West Africa at this time. But I do believe they played an important role in South Asia and the Middle East.

I have always felt that the presence of Ge'ez in Armenia was an indication opf this settlement and occupation of many parts of Central Asia/Southeast Western Europe.

To know ancient Black history you have to learn many foriegn languages to get at the sources. Understanding comparative linguistics helps, because it can show genetic relationships and substratum languages which point to the earlier presence of African and Black people outside Africa.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Trayvon Martin Racist Rent a Cop murdered him
« Reply #1 Today at 12:05am »
 -  -
I have been following this story for a couple of days now and I am getting angrier by the minute, if this was my kid I would feel compelled to go get this Zimmerman guy myself then go postal on the police dept in that neighborhood . [Mad]

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pol&thread=1142&page=1#ixzz1p44JMujj

Don't think too many people round 'ere care bout that [Frown]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006460

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
They will care when their teenaged sons get killed for walking while Black by this guy or someone like him .. wasn't even a cop,or at-least rent a cop,but some douche playing vigilante? lets make the worst assumption possible that there was some kind of a fight,still in any ordinary case the killer gets arrested and have to explain himself in front of a jury.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
THE HAGUE (Reuters) - The international war crimes court at The Hague found Congolese warlord Thomas Lubanga Dyilo guilty on Wednesday in its first ever ruling after a decade of work limited largely to Africa while major cases elsewhere remain beyond its reach.
Governments and rights groups level war crimes accusations at Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for cracking down on protesters. But the International Criminal Court (ICC) cannot act because of deadlock among world powers at the United Nations Security Council, the only body that could order a prosecution.
Lubanga, 51, who will be sentenced later, was found guilty of recruiting and deploying child soldiers during a five-year conflict until 2003. An estimated 60,000 people were killed in the violence, part of much wider bloodshed in central Africa.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pol&thread=1144#ixzz1p6hPVj6i

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Dr. Winters, thank you.

I don't know about West Africa since during the Axumiote period, numerous groups were migrating out of Nubia and the Fezzan into West Africa at this time. But I do believe they played an important role in South Asia and the Middle East.

I have always felt that the presence of Ge'ez in Armenia was an indication opf this settlement and occupation of many parts of Central Asia/Southeast Western Europe.

To know ancient Black history you have to learn many foriegn languages to get at the sources. Understanding comparative linguistics helps, because it can show genetic relationships and substratum languages which point to the earlier presence of African and Black people outside Africa.

Dr. Winters

I hope academics such as yourself start to developing these facts more and rewrite our history as Africans. Our story has truly yet to be told I think. I read a book called "History of the Moors of Spain" written in the 1800s. In it the guy claims the first Moors were Sabeans from Yemen and the leader's name was Malik YaAfrici Which in Arabic translate to African King or something like that. I am starting to believe the Moors were these Habashi/Aksumites who struck out from their Yemeni strong hold and hit Europe.

I want to do more search on the Sabean origins as well.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Dr. Winters

I hope academics such as yourself start to developing these facts more and rewrite our history as Africans. Our story has truly yet to be told I think. I read a book called "History of the Moors of Spain" written in the 1800s. In it the guy claims the first Moors were Sabeans from Yemen and the leader's name was Malik YaAfrici Which in Arabic translate to African King or something like that. I am starting to believe the Moors were these Habashi/Aksumites who struck out from their Yemeni strong hold and hit Europe.

I want to do more search on the Sabean origins as well.

This is a fine hope but professional AA anthropologist and historians are afraid to research from an Afrocentric perspective. Right now, until you can do the research yourself you have to digest the work Egmond, Mike, Marc, Ironlion and myself present here or at our website.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bilad al-Sudan included parts of Lybia and Egypt
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — While most Americans are familiar with the Underground Railroad that helped Southern slaves escape north before the Civil War, the first clandestine path to freedom ran for more than a century in the opposite direction.
Stories of that lesser-known "railroad" will be shared June 20-24 at the National Underground Railroad Conference in St. Augustine, Fla. The network of sympathizers gave refuge to those fleeing their masters, including many American Indians who helped slaves escape to what was then the Spanish territory of Florida.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=hist&thread=1149#ixzz1pZNozSfy

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ucx8ABgP8w&feature=related
I know most here don't giveafuk! but I am putting this out there anywayz
This is the sound of a teenager being murdered,the murderer still walks and breathe free air.. [Mad]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Can't take that book you have provided seriously. It attempts to make the sabean capital Al Yemen which is laughable at best. Yemen was conquered by the Saebeans of Al Habasha and never the reverse. Its more euro centric psycho babble.
lol thats all the troll's good for: fetching euro psycho babble online. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ucx8ABgP8w&feature=related
I know most here don't giveafuk! but I am putting this out there anywayz
This is the sound of a teenager being murdered,the murderer still walks and breathe free air.. [Mad]

I care!
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Debate over who the ancient Egyptians were has raved on for centuries amid the tense racial relations of the past 400 years. Lo and behold, it seems the sheer volume of evidence now has made it impossible to deny what was – that Kermit, Ancient Egypt, was not only an African Civilization, it was in fact Black.

-

It is only fitting then that the new British miniseries, Ascension, eyes Idris Elba to play the most revered Academic of Africa’s historical past – Imhotep.

In priestly wisdom, in magic, in the formulation of wise proverbs; in medicine and architecture; this remarkable figure (Imhotep) of Zoser‘s reign left so notable a reputation that his name is not forgotten to this day. He was the patron spirit of the later scribes, to whom Africans regularly poured out a libation from the water-jug of their writing outfit before beginning their work.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=cultc&thread=1158&page=1#ixzz1qa98fsNy

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
European researchers said Friday they have measured the speed of neutrinos and found the subatomic particles don't travel faster than light after all, refuting another team's measurements that prompted widespread disbelief among scientists last year.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=polysci&thread=1160#ixzz1qgZQW2EH

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
SIGILLUM SECRETUM
(Secret Seal)
On the image of the Blackamoor in European Heraldry
(a preliminary proposal for an iconographical study)
by
Mario de Valdes y Cocom
Considering the deep roots of Christianity in the cultural experience of the African American community, it is only natural that even in the most cursory of discussions on Black history, the hope always is raised of discovering Christ as a man of colour. Moreover, in this global village of television and transatlantic travel, the standard Euro-centric portrayal of Christ is both anomalous and anachronistic, particularly in these racially sensitized times.
It might therefore prove a great source of spiritual strength and psychological affirmation for those of us of African descent if a relatively unknown and forgotten medieval European tradition regarding the image of the black was reconstructed for all to see and share.
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=bag&action=display&thread=1162

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
O.J. Simpson Is Innocent According To New Book.
In the new book "O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It," author-investigator William C. Dear asserts that he knows who killed Nicole Brown Simpson. As you can guess from the title, he believes it was not O.J. Simpson: He claims it was Jason Simpson, the former football star's son.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pol&thread=1165#ixzz1r3mY5Rdb

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In the new book "O.J. Is Innocent and I Can Prove It," author-investigator William C. Dear asserts that he knows who killed Nicole Brown Simpson. As you can guess from the title, he believes it was not O.J. Simpson: He claims it was Jason Simpson, the former football star's son.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=pol&thread=1165#ixzz1r3mY5Rdb

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:

O.J Simpson was innocent anyway. Anyone who grew up in the Hood knows that only Mexicans would take the time to kill someone using a knife. Today Blacks prefer to use a gun.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

O.J Simpson was innocent anyway. Anyone who grew up in the Hood knows that only Mexicans would take the time to kill someone using a knife. Today Blacks prefer to use a gun.

the Mexicans did it?
Posts: 42955 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

This new book is really a remake of an old 2000 book by the same author:
 -

O.J. Is Guilty But Not of Murder [Hardcover]
William C. Dear (Author)

Publication Date: November 14, 2000

If you believe this you will believe anything!, June 28, 2001
By "tbd@xtra.co.nz" (Wellington, Wellington New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O.J. Is Guilty But Not of Murder (Hardcover)
Yet another conspiracy theory written to make money for the author. Mr Dear does not shed any solid light on this case even though he says he spent several years formulating his theory. At the end it does not wash up as Mr Dear does not produce one scrap of evidence to show that Jason Simpson was at the crime scene. He uses heresay and historical information on Jasons state of mind to weave together a litanny of of misinformation. He even admits that OJ was at the crime scene but did not commit the murder. If OJ knew his son had done this terrible deed, why would he risk going to jail for it? Why did he not testify in the court case? How did OJ cut the outside of his hand by breaking a glass in his palm?

-

O.J. is Innocent and I Can Prove It [Hardcover]
William C. Dear (Author)

Publication Date: April 2, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh, I can't believe I read this book., April 2, 2012
By Lisa Ferris - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: O. J. is Innocent and I Can Prove It (Kindle Edition)
I borrowed a friend's kindle just to see if it would work for me and this book was on it, so I am embarrassed to say I read it. And now to redeem myself I am going to try to save you from it.

I have not thought a lot about OJ, but always came down on the "both/and" side of things. OJ both committed murder and was framed. The substance of this book can be summarized in about five pages. The rest is just a nauseating repeat of the same facts over and over again.

1. Jason Simpson, OJ's oldest son, from a criminal profilers point of view has a more likely criminal and medical profile to be capable of murder than does OJ. This is based on past incidents of quite violent domestic abuse and a sordid history of mental illness.
2. Jason Simpson did NOT have an airtight alibi on the night of the murders. In fact, there is evidence that people covered for him (sometimes contradicting each other in the process.)
3. OJ hired a prestigious criminal attorney for his son the day after the murders, before he had even hired criminal lawyers for himself.

And theories:

4. OJ was at the crime scene after the murders, but did not commit them. Instead, he took steps to cover for his son.
5. The motive for Jason killing nicole was that she and her family said they would dine at the restaurant he was head-chefing, but she stood him up and went to Mezzaluna instead. This was a blow to his pride.
6. Dear found a knife in Jason's belongings that may or may not be the murder weapon.

But what irritated me the most was his faux concern for Jason Simpson. He spends years stalking and harassing this guy, digging in his garbage, showing up at his work, illegally obtaining his medical records, publishing his personal notes, all because he wants to get Jason "help" so he doesn't get violent again. But it is obvious that his bigger motivation is fame and fortune or to be the one who solves the crime. Also, he talks about his investigation lasting 16 years and time is of the essence because Jason could kill again at any time! (even going so far as to spy on him when he goes to pick up a paycheck just in case he pulls a knife on his boss...it is all very dramatic.) But is there any evidence of Jason being violent since the murders 18 years ago? I'm not sure, but you'd think if there was, he would have covered it in his book.
The book was just macho-vomit by a guy who thinks too highly of himself. Any credibility his theory has is lost in the arrogance of the book itself. There is really nothing new here. And now I have done my due diligence in warning you and I can forget I ever wasted time reading this book.

sounds like garbage to me, slandering someone just to make a buck, not once but twice

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

the Mexicans did it?
 -

quote:
Anyone who grew up in the Hood knows that only Mexicans would take the time to kill someone using a knife
With all due respect, unfortunately, this is just not True smh....Black People still stabbing other Black People...yes less than gunshot True, but plenty of stabbings here in the D.C. metro area...and other places, according to various headlines...

edited to add: also, those familiar with some criminal psychology know that a knife is also used in certain kinds of stabbings/murders because it's more personal...in some certain crimes it is symbolic of penetration (ie, the knife represents his buddy) and is known as piquerism (sp?)...

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
DiD the glove fit??? and if he did it how he would do it($$$b00k).. [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
DiD the glove fit??? and if he did it how he would do it($$$b00k).. [Big Grin]

possibilities with the glove

1) spread your fingers slightly to stiffen your hand on a tight fitting thin glove while demonstrating putting on the glove, it will look like it doesn't fit at all

or

2) get your murder weapon and find a glove that is too small for you.
Then drop the glove at the crime scene.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
^^So you must acquit [Big Grin]

-  -

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
^^So you must acquit [Big Grin]

-  -

Brada, yuh eva try fe put on ah pair of leather gloves (that had gotten wet, mind you) over those odda gloves him ah wear same time...please do suh and get back tuh we pon di results [Wink] [Big Grin]

Do remember seh guilt in a court of law is held to di standard of 'REASONABLE DOUBT' thus, di finding of 'not guilty' doesn't necessarily mean one is innocent, just mean seh either di defendant is actually innocent, or di standard couldn't be met and di person get wey wid whatever...I've been working ina di legal field fe di last 2 decades, so ya know... [Wink]

If yuh come check me tonight, and get psychotic and choke mi rass dead lol, and there was room fe reasonable doubt fe dis reason and dat reason and di odda reason, and thus seh yuh found 'NOT GUILTY'..it mean seh yuh neva kill me? No sah, di court find yuh 'not guilty' ah true but reality seh yuh jus get wey wid it cah di gov't couldn't meet di standard of proof....yuh 'not guilty' but yuh no innocent neidda lol... [Razz]

'reasonable doubt' is a higher standard of proof than just 'preponderance of the evidence' used in civil litigation....

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
___________________________________^^^^^look at these bitches trying to darken him up

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
On a different note, I am currently reading:

IN THE MATTER OF COLOR, RACE AND THE AMERICAN LEGAL PROCESS: THE COLONIAL PERIOD by A. Leon Higginbotham, Jr.

^ Weh day I read something in Part III The English Experience with Slavery, Chapter 8 The Setting, under the subchapter The Developing English Case Law of Slavery, and on page 321-322:

quote:
...The opinion in Butts does not specify the particular factor, or combination of factors, that justified the decision. Perhaps the judges thought that the sale was enforceable because they had been informed that it had occurred outside of England. The record presently available unfortunately does not reveal where the sale of the particular blacks took place; the court does state that blacks were "usually bought and sold in India." The court's failure to refer to the earlier Cartwright case...
When I read that phrase, I thought of this forum (ES) lol....

I highly recommend this book btw...you'd be pretty surprised by a few things....

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
T&R
quote:
If yuh come check me tonight, and get psychotic and choke mi rass dead lol,
If mi come check you tointe or any other nite anno choke mi choke u an less u inna dat asphyxiation ting an even den mi no noe... [Big Grin]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
T&R
quote:
If yuh come check me tonight, and get psychotic and choke mi rass dead lol,
If mi come check you tointe or any other nite anno choke mi choke u an less u inna dat asphyxiation ting an even den mi no noe... [Big Grin]
 -  -  -  -
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
SCOTUS: Strip Searches Legal For Any Arrest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8fsuogyRjo&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ&index=9&feature=plcp

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
SCOTUS: Strip Searches Legal For Any Arrest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8fsuogyRjo&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ&index=9&feature=plcp

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Brada, in a thread I cannot find that I think mentions interracial dating, you post two links one to a Bill Maher & some other white guy take on something opening with something like "what white guys are saying" and link to another video, perhaps a piece or program on it, and say like one other thing. If you could replicate that post, link to it, or tell if links were from es reloaded it'd be appreciated.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com