EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Race? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Race?
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genetics group Bushmen with Asians -

Henry Harpending, and Gregory Cochran (2002). In our genes Proc natl. Acad. Sci., USA. 99, 10-12
http://www.pnas.org/content/99/1/10.full

Bushmen neighbours are genetically continents apart

http://www.bionews.org.uk/page_54845.asp

''On the other hand, the HLA-DRB1 correspondence
analysis (Fig. 3) grouped together Western Europe-
ans and North Africans, placing together Eastern Mediterranean populations except for the
Greeks, who were putted together with Sub-Saharan population, and locating Bushmen
and Japanese as an outgroup.
These results correlate with those obtained by genetic distances
and Neighbor-Joining trees.''
http://my.opera.com/ancientmacedonia...ow.dml/3003682

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
quote:
Relethford JH.. 2001. Human skin color diversity is
highest in sub-Saharan African populations.
Hum Biol. 2001 Oct;73(5):629-36.

Sub-saharan africans have the most skin colour diversity because Capoids are included in the studies. They are non-Negroid and a seperate race. As has been pointed out they have a light-sallow brown complexion, so if you compare that to the dark pigmentation of the Negroid, you get the more diversity.

Genetics clusters Capoids with Eurasians (mostly Mongoloids), not with Negroids.

In other words an East Asian, for example a Japanese, is more related to a Capoid then an African-American.

Are you Japanese? [Roll Eyes] Why else are you trying to cluster yourself with a race you have no genetic connection to?

Cass, here we agree;
But more to the point, these African Mongoloids are the ANCESTORS OF "EVERY" ASIAN MONGOLOID!
Of course, just like you, the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc. are a Mulatto race - admixed with Albinos.

-

-

-

-

-

-

But I have a question for you:

Could you go over the part where they're not really Blacks or Africans again?

I dunno, but this guy sure looks African to me, plus he lives in Africa and always has. I am just mystified, please clear it up for me.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Henry Harpending, and Gregory Cochran (2002). In our genes Proc natl. Acad. Sci., USA. 99, 10-12

ans and North Africans, placing together Eastern Mediterranean populations except for the
Greeks, who were putted together with Sub-Saharan population, and locating Bushmen
and Japanese as an outgroup.
These results correlate with those obtained by genetic distances

Cass, I have an even BETTER one for you!

Haplogroup D (Y-DNA)

The Ainu people of Japan is notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes In human genetics, Haplogroup D (M174) is a Y-chromosome haplogroup.D is believed to have originated in Africa some 50,000 years before present. Along with haplogroup E, D contains the distinctive YAP polymorphism, which indicates their common ancestry. Both D and E also contain the M168 change, which is present in all Y-chromosome haplogroups except A and B. Like haplogroup C, D is believed to represent a great coastal migration along southern Asia, from Arabia to Southeast Asia and thence northward to populate East Asia.

It is found today at high frequency among populations in Tibet, the Japanese archipelago, and the Andaman Islands, though curiously not in India. The Ainu of Japan and the Jarawa and Onge of the Andaman Islands are notable for possessing almost exclusively Haplogroup D chromosomes.

That means that these Andaman Islanders are GENETICALLY even CLOSER to Mongoloid Asians than the SAN!

Cass, can you please explain that to me?

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Could you go over the part where they're not really Blacks or Africans again?

I dunno, but this guy sure looks African to me, plus he lives in Africa and always has. I am just mystified, please clear it up for me.

The Khoisan have non-Negroid features such as epicanthic folds, steatopygia, peppercorn hair, thinner lips and flatter faces. They also have neotonic features, as the males have a horizontal penis. Excluding their hair, they look far more Mongoloid than Negroid.

As already noted they also have a lighter skin pigmentation, with is a sallow brown.

In anthropology peppercorn hair is classified as Lophocomi ''tufted'' (peppercorn) as opposed to the Negroid Eriocomi ''fleecy''. Both fall under Ulotrichous (wooly) but they are different hair textures. If you take a look at the picture you posted you will see the appearance peppercorn hair differs to the Negroid hair texture, despite both being wooly.

I don't regard the Khoisan (Capoids) to look anything like Negroids. They have far more common feature with Mongoloids.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atemu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many Khoisan either have recent Afrikaner/White or Bantu blood.

The racially pure Capoids are very rare and almost extinct, mostly remnants found in the San community.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Relethford JH.. 2001. Human skin color diversity is
highest in sub-Saharan African populations.
Hum Biol. 2001 Oct;73(5):629-36.

Sub-saharan africans have the most skin colour diversity because Capoids are included in the studies. They are non-Negroid and a seperate race. As has been pointed out they have a light-sallow brown complexion, so if you compare that to the dark pigmentation of the Negroid, you get the more diversity.

Genetics clusters Capoids with Eurasians (mostly Mongoloids), not with Negroids.

In other words an East Asian, for example a Japanese, is more related to a Capoid then an African-American.

Are you Japanese? [Roll Eyes] Why else are you trying to cluster yourself with a race you have no genetic connection to?

Complete nonsense. Your "Capoid" racial classification is obsolete,
and discredited, and seldom used by modern scientists
today. And "genetics" does not cluster your "capoids"
with "Mongoloids." In fact, the San peoples share
the deepest Y-DNA clades with other Africans,
(Cavalli-Sforza 2002). You lose again on yet another bogus claim.

As for your claim that white skin does not occur
naturally in Africa, it does on very infrequent occasions,
and more so in the case of albinos, of which Africa
has the highest proportion. You lose again.

ANd you keep contradicting yourself with your own references.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

and Japanese as an outgroup. These results correlate with those obtained by genetic distances

[/b]

^^The references above note that Khosians are extremely
diverse with more difference between them than other
nearby populations. And the Harpending reference
does not even mention the San. You just put it in as
yet another part of the bogus smokescreen you are
trying to spin, and fail so dismally at. Your own
article ref below shows that the San do NOT cluster
with your "Mongoloids". And your Arnaiz-Villena
ref shows Bushmen with Japanese is based on certain
rheumatoid arthritic similarities, NOT actual population
exchange that can be verified by anthropology or archaeology.
In any event, since Africa is the source of modern humanity
any population on earth could show some linkage
to some other African population.
You are totally bogus, and your claims, even using
your own "supporting" references, fall apart on
even on cursory examination.

----------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE:

22 February 2010

By Dr Rachael Panizzo
Appeared in BioNews 546

Comparing the genomes of Archbishop Desmond Tutu and !Gubi, a Khoisan elder from the Kalahari, reveals that, although they are geographical neighbours, their genomes are as different from each other as they are from European or Asian individuals. These findings, published in the journal Nature, reflect the extent of human genetic diversity on the African continent.

Archibishop Tutu and !Gubi are the first southern Africans to join just eleven people worldwide who have had their genomes fully sequenced and made publicly available for research. Until now, only one other African genome - a Yoruban individual from Nigeria - had been sequenced.

Genetic and genomic research has concentrated on European and Asian populations until recently. But it is thought that modern humans originated in Africa approximately 200,000 years ago and a small population migrated to Asia and Europe 70,000 years ago, bringing with them only a subset of human genetic diversity.

Researchers, lead by Dr Stephan Schuster from Pennsylvania State University, identified Archbishop Tutu and !Gubi as representatives of two southern African groups that could shed light on the human genome's diversity. Archbishop Tutu was selected because of his Tswana and Nguni ancestry, the two largest Bantu groups in southern Africa, who make up approximately 80 per cent of southern Africans. !Gubi is the elder leader of a group of Khoisan Bushmen, who are believed to have lived as hunter-gatherers in the Kalahari region for tens of thousands of years and are the oldest known lineage of modern human.

Their genomes were compared to the reference human genome, and the genomes of European, Asian, and Nigerian Yoruban individuals. The researchers identified more than one million new DNA variants within the Bantu and Bushmen genomes that were not shared with the European, Asian or Yoruban genomes, nor with each other.

'On average, there are more genetic differences between any two [Khoisan] in our study than between a European and an Asian', said Professor Webb Miller from Pennsylvania State University and a co-lead author on the study.

The protein-coding regions of three other Bushmen elders were also sequenced. The majority of genetic variants identified in the Bushmen genome were new variants that had accumulated since its lineage diverged from other human populations, and did not represent ancestral genetic variants.

The researchers found the Bushmen genome had several genetic variants that may be associated with a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, such as the ability to store water in body tissues, as well as variants involved in susceptibility to malaria and obesity.

Dr Schuster and colleagues hope that the genomes may help to identify differences in genetic susceptibility to diseases and response to drugs. They may also contribute to the development of more effective anti-retroviral drugs to treat HIV, as some southern Africans respond poorly to existing drugs. Archbishop Tutu added:

'Genetic information is important for pharmaceutical companies in preparation of drugs and it is for that reason among others that I agreed to participate in this research'.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^But Cass, above you indicated that bone structure is the determining attribute, so shouldn't he be 100% Caucasoid, just like you?

BTW - where does the 40% come from? I mean is there a mathematical formula or something?

Caucasoid morphologically, not in pigmentation. Although some would argue this was the ancestral Caucasoid colour, i disagree. It's far too dark.

Dark skin is a recent mutation. So is pale.

Take a look at a San Bushman, and you will see really the original skin hue, its a sallow-light brown colour. It approaches the typical Mediterranoid complexion (olive) and is the same colour as the Cro-Magnon (who were morphologically Caucasoid)

The 40% comes from genetic studies which shows East Africans are heavily admixed with Eurasian (non-African) Caucasoid genes.

---

We don't need pigmentation to determine race.

If we were all blue or green skinned, we can still cluster ourselves based on bone structure, hair texture etc.

Negroid and Caucasoid bone structure look nothing a like.

If East Africans truly are 40% Eurasian why aren't they carring that extensive hairy body trait. And why are have remained the same tropical adapted portioned people vs the cold adapted body portioned Eurasians. lol

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
xyyman - Go back to sleep.

Cass, so you're heading to the exits too huh?

Well, I'll bet this guy wishes you had told him and them, that he was White before the rag-headed mulattoes fuched over him.

-

East Africans are 40% Caucasoid. It's why they have thinner noses, straighter hair and Caucasoid bone structure. Blacks out of self-hatred of broad negroid features (which even blacks on this forum themselves claim are ugly) though what to claim these Caucasoid traits are their own. How many times do we have to go over this?
 -

[Roll Eyes]
 -

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Atemu
Member # 20035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atemu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have met Ethiopians with hairy arms. Also, East Africans grow fuller beards than others Sub-Saharan folks.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Atemu:
I have met Ethiopians with hairy arms. Also, East Africans grow fuller beards than others Sub-Saharan folks.

Who the hell cares who you have so called met.

Africans aren't hairy people. This is fact.

At coastal areas it differs to some degree. But always have by far lesser body hair than Europeans or eurasians. Let alone excessive body hair. It is being despised.

-

Ironically it's always the dumbest of the dumbest whites who claim to be in authority over others, and claim know more about the people they speak of then those people themselves. "Bare" that fact!

It happens all the time. [Embarrassed]

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
The fact of the matter is Negroids have the least phenotypic diversity.
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Complete nonsense. Your "Capoid" racial classification is obsolete,
and discredited, and seldom used by modern scientists
today. And "genetics" does not cluster your "capoids"
with "Mongoloids." In fact, the San peoples share
the deepest Y-DNA clades with other Africans,
(Cavalli-Sforza 2002).

Cavilli-Sforza supports the seperation of Capoid and Congoid (Negroid). These two races also appear in modern peer reviewed literature, they are not 'obsolete'.

See: Cavalli-Sforza, L. Luca; Menozzi, Paolo; and Piazza Alberto The History and Geography of Human Genes Princeton, New Jersey: 1994 Princeton University Press "Khoisanids" Page 174-177

The Capoid race looks nothing like the Negroid in phenotype, and they are genetically distinct.

Capoids are not true sub-saharan africans, they originated in northern Africa and were pushed south by Caucasoids, and as Atemu said, many of them have Caucasoid (white) admixture.

What i would like to know is why are you attempting to cluster yourself with a race that looks nothing like you?

Do you have epicanthic folds slanted eyes? [Roll Eyes]

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The fact of the real matter is race doesnt exist so you fail

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/spencer-wells-at-root-were-still-hunters-1993055.html

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that."

Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/spencer-wells-at-root-were-still-hunters-1993055.html

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that."

So called ''race deniers'' like Brace and Keita end up proving races exist.

Brace's/Keita's genetic clustering:

-

Exactly the same as Charleton Coon but different names. [Roll Eyes]

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

Cassi bitch says
quote:
I don't regard the Khoisan (Capoids) to look anything like Negroids. They have far more common feature with Mongoloids.
???
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The casper bitch boy has also claimed Khoisan were Cockasian.

Almost makes you wish for the early ES days when the Euronuts were actually somewhat of a challenge.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

Exactly the same as Charleton Coon but different name.

quote:
Wells says. "Race, in terms of deep-seated biological differences, doesn't exist scientifically. We are 99.9 per cent identical roughly, at the genetic level. That's actually a remarkably low level of genetic diversity compared to other species of large primates. It represents a population bottleneck event some 70,000 years ago when the population dropped down to as few as 2,000 people. We came back from that, and our genome reflects that

That boy isn't bright enough to understand any of what you've quoted. He can't grasp that humans have mutated from one source and genes have mutated on a micro level due to environmental conditions.

He rather believes a eugenics freak.

So he ignores these images, hence he has never been able to explain what causes thin facial traits and thin hair texture. Or why the East Africans he tries to claim "as brothers /( black caucasoids") aren't cold adapted in limb portions, but rather tropical adapted like the ancestors.

- ]

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Capoids are not Negroids.

Your people have been committing acts of genocide long before European colonists arrived. In fact it is white people who are trying to save them.

Google: khoisan/bushman genocide

Negroids also hunt down pygmies and cook them for dinner.

Yet the afronuts on ES want to claim pygmies and bushmanoids are their own race or ''black brothers'' LOL.

In Africa your people are butchering and committing acts of genocide against them...

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Your people have been committing acts of genocide long before European colonists arrived. In fact it is white people who are trying to save them.

Yet the afronuts on ES want to claim pygmies and bushmanoids are their own race or ''black brothers'' LOL.

In Africa your people are butchering and committing acts of genocide against them...

It's absolutely hilarious when a nazi thinks he is the forerunner. Telling anybody what they are and who they are. (he believes)

All the boy cites is eugenics nazi propaganda.lol

-

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
 -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
You really fail in everything you try. Plus you suffer from amnesia. lol

Y-DNA haplogroup A represents the oldest branching of the human Y chromosome tree, thought to have begun about 60,000 years ago. Like Y-DNA haplogroup B, the A lineage is seen only in Africa and is scattered widely, but thinly across the continent. These haplogroups have higher frequencies among hunter-gather groups in Ethiopia and Sudan, and are also seen among click language-speaking populations. Their patchy, widespread distribution may mean that these haplogroups are remnants of ancient lineages that once had a much wider range but have been largely displaced by more recent population events.

The most commonly seen sub-groups of haplogroup A are A2 (A-M6), A3b1 (A-M51), and A3b2 (A-M13). Sub-groups A2 and A3b1 are seen in South Africa, with A3b1 seen exclusively among the Khoisan. The range of A3b2 is restricted to Eastern Africa and at lower frequencies among Cameroonians. About 1.1% of African-Americans belong to the sub-group A3b2.

Y-DNA haplogroup B, like Y-DNA haplogroup A, is seen only in Africa and is scattered widely, but thinly across the continent. B is thought to have arisen approximately 50,000 years ago. These haplogroups have higher frequencies among hunter-gather groups in Ethiopia and Sudan, and are also seen among click language-speaking populations. The patchy, widespread distribution of these haplogroups may mean that they are remnants of ancient lineages that once had a much wider range but have been largely displaced by more recent population events.

Some geographic structuring is seen between the sub-groups B2a (B-M150) and B2b (B-M112). Sub-group B2b is seen among Central African Pygmies and South African Khoisan. Sub-group B2a is seen among Cameroonians, East Africans, and among South African Bantu speakers. B2a1a (B-M109) is the most commonly seen sub-group of B2a. About 2.3% of African-Americans belong to haplogroup B - with 1.5% of them belonging to the sub-group B2a1a.

quote:

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
To that I add, recap.

Dr Spencer Wells, Harvard evolutionary geneticist: There is more genetic diversity in any single African village than in the whole world outside Africa.

Why is this?

Because modern humans originate in Africa and lived only in Africa for much of our genetic history.

Today Africans make up only a fraction of the population but still retain the majority of genetic diversity.

quote:
quote:

quote:
 -

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
 -

cassi bitch says:

quote:
durrrr i don't understand a thing you guys just said

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

cassi bitch says:

quote:
durrrr i don't understand a thing you guys just said

Here is one of his black cacasiod brothers. Word is, he is going to be his brother in law. Then join the extreme white/ right wing club.

-

quote:

The boy reads bigot crap by folks such as c.coon etc...No serious anthropologist reasons like that nowadays. It's only uneducated nazi like types, who still follow such bigot doctrines, obviously.

Bantu is a collective name for people who speak a language phylum, they are from Central-South Africa. Banu is a parental language of Chadic. West Africans aren't Bantu. West Africans moved from (North)East Africa to West about 15-9 thousand years ago.

Here is more of the author, without any credentials.

Arthur Kemp (1962/3–) is a white supremacist, and a former member of the South African secret police. In 1993 (or 1996, according to the sauce), Kemp re-located to (Really) Great Britain, from which vantage point he praises the virtues of the British National Party (BNP).

-

In the picture above you can see his certification, it's on his left side, in the picture (right side of him).

He used to kill black South Africans for sport, and was a secret police during the rule of a extreme racist governmental age...But he is not a fascists. lol

His bio speaks loud and clear all over the place. Fascism!

And the idiot claims for others not to be educated on this matter, has quoted eugenic books. lol

Including c. coon. Who is considered a rasict...he was part of the spin off and influence of hitlers nazi ideology.

c.coon had direct family members who were part of the early eugenic movement. This is no secret. lol

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
or one of his caucasoid ethiopian brothers

-

Hersi_Yusuf
Member # 20078

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hersi_Yusuf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a shame no other group on this earth has to fight to prove their history like we have to.
Posts: 24 | From: ATL | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Hersi_Yusuf:
It is a shame no other group on this earth has to fight to prove their history like we have to.

Yes,

quote:
Morphological characteristics ...like skin color, hair form, bone traits, eyes, and lips tend to follow geographic boundaries coinciding often with climatic zones . This is not surprising since the selective forces of climate are probably the primary forces of nature that have shaped human races with regard not only to skin color and hair form but also the underlying bony structures of the nose, cheekbones, etc. (For example, more prominent noses humidify air better.) As far as we know, blood-factor frequencies are not shaped by these same climatic factors

Gill, George W. Does Race Exist? A Proponent's Perspective. University of Wyoming, 2000

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
Here is one of his black cacasiod brothers. Word is, he is going to be his brother in law. Then join the extreme white/ right wing club.

They obviously aren't Caucasoid, they just have Caucasoid genes. Ethiopians are an 'intermediate' race between Negroid and Caucasoid -

-

They are inbetween Caucasoids and Negroids. No one is claiming they are pure Caucasoid. As usual you are setting up straw man.

^ Btw, i find these mutts hideous, and i wouldn't want them anywhere near my sisters.

quote:
The boy reads bigot crap by folks such as c.coon etc...No serious anthropologist reasons like that nowadays. It's only uneducated nazi like types, who still follow such bigot doctrines, obviously.

Bantu is a collective name for people who speak a language phylum, they are from Central-South Africa. Banu is a parental language of Chadic. West Africans aren't Bantu. West Africans moved from (North)East Africa to West about 15-9 thousand years ago.

Arthur Kemp (1962/3–) is a white supremacist, and a former member of the South African secret police. In 1993 (or 1996, according to the sauce), Kemp re-located to (Really) Great Britain, from which vantage point he praises the virtues of the British National Party (BNP).

-

In the picture above you can see his certification, it's on his left side, in the picture (right side of him).

He used to kill black South Africans for sport, and was a secret police during the rule of a extreme racist governmental age...But he is not a fascists. lol

And the idiot claims for others not to be educated on this matter, has quoted eugenic books. lol

Including c. coon. Who is considered a rasict...he was part of the spin off and influence of hitlers nazi ideology.

c.coon had direct family members who were part of the early eugenic movement. This is no secret. lol

Seriously how old are you? Are you in your teens? Have you ever read Coon?

Why not just educate yourself with a good anthropology book and stop all the nonsense.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this what Egyptsearch is reduced to?? The Egyptology section is swamped by ad spam threads but this section has reverted back to its most degenerate race threads such as this?! Where ignorant trolls continue to spew their debunked nonsense... [Embarrassed] WTF?!
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

^^Bwa ha aha aha ah. Your diagram is bogus. Below is
the actual screenshot from Madilda's site, of the actual
diagram from Brace, page 10. As can be seen, Europeans
do not group with Indians per Brace, which the
bogus diagram above tries to claim Brace says.
And in fact, Brace specifically disavows race,"
contradicting your so-called "agreement" with Carleton Coons.
And Keita does not subscribe to any race categories.
You are caught out once again in another lie,
unsupported by bogus "references."

-

As for Brace 93, his study on CERTAIN counts leaves
out a lot, and skews categories, to in part, present
a distorted picture of African diversity.

-

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ The diagram i posted is real, its that by mistake i assumed it was genetics. Turns out its based on craniofacial inter-landmark distances. Indians cluster with Europeans obviously because of the heavy Caucasoid admixture in India. Just google bollywood model. Most can pass as southern europeans.

Btw, Brace claims white europeans evolved from Neanderthals yet he is a race denier and leftist. Weren't you claiming though that white supremacists and nazis believed in the neanderthal-european theory?

-

quote:
Loring Brace argues instead that Neanderthals simply evolved into modern northern Europeans. His skull measurements show that Neanderthals cluster with one and only one modern population: that of Britain and Scandinavia. Robust features of the skeleton, such as brow ridges, simply vanish when the selective force of evolution is no longer active. That the process of that reduction in robustness by which modern appearance arose, he argues, is why virtually all early Upper Paleolithic groups present a kind of 'mixed' appearance.
quote:
“To produce a modern European out of a Neanderthal, all you have to do is reduce the robustness,” Brace said.''

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=77098

Even his white friends cant believe how dumb this guy is

One of the comments
quote:
ergo

Typically, when people don't know what the **** they're talking about they will either admit ignorance and just don't say anything. This idiot decided to keep talking while showing everyone he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

sounds familiar doesn't it
Member # 15718

-

^^The racists contradict themselves. Earlier they claimed
tbat the San, their so called "Capoids" were more related to
"Mongoloids" than Africans, but in the diagram they proffer above,
they clearly are more related to OTHER Africans, on the African
continent, not distant Asiatics. This is confirmed by physical
and archaeological evidence. They fail again, with their own references.
They just debunked their own claims within the same page.

Furthermore the intermediate position of Ethiopians has to do with
their place in the Out oF Africa migration, not notions of biological
"race" as credible mainstream scholars like Tishkoff show. MTDNA from
"Caucasians" is minor in Ethiopians, less than 6%, and Y-DNA, is only about
25%, and it is that high because of skewed sampling such as
overrepresented peoples like the Amahara, as conservative Passarino
and Sforza themselves admit.

-

In addition, using their own "race mix" approach, then it is just as
valid to say that Greeks are "mixed race" - as clear data show them
having sub-Saharan DNA on certain markers (Arnaiz Villenna, 2001).

Indeed white people themsleves are not "pure" but mixed race

Using the approach of white race proponent scholars, we can see that
early white lineages could only produce savage Neanderthals, whereas
Africans produced anatomically modern humans. African and Asian lineages
of these more advanced humans, mixed to produce hybrids now inhabiting Europe.
Europeans are mixed race hybrids for the most part, although still carrying Neanderthal traces

quote:
""This in turn could be explained by Europeans arising from just a single admixture event
between ancestral Africans and Chinese populations occurring in Europe about 30,000 years ago.."

A. Templeton 2006. Population genetics and microevolutionary theory

-------------------------------------------------------------

First modern Europeans looked like Africans- were depigmented
Africans, but early Caucasoid whites are from a failed genetic lineage- the
brutish NEanderthals. Traces of Neanderthal genes however, still linger in
today's whites, product of race mixing with Neanderthals

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/romania/5273654/Scientists-reveal-face-of-the-first-European.html

-

Scientists reveal face of the first European
The face of the first European has been recreated from bone fragments by scientists.

By Urmee Khan, Digital and Media Correspondent
Published: 8:22PM BST 04 May 2009

The first modern European Forensic artist Richard Neave reconstructed the face based on skull fragments from 35000 years ago. Photo: BBC The head was rebuilt in clay based on an incomplete skull and jawbone discovered in a cave in the south west of the Carpathian Mountains in Romania by potholers.

Using radiocarbon analysis scientists say the man or woman, it is still not possible to determine the sex, lived between 34,000 and 36,000 years ago.

Europe was then occupied by both Neanderthal man, who had been in the region for thousands of years, and anatomically-modern humans – Homo sapiens.

Modern humans first arrived in Europe from Africa.

The skull appears very like humans today, but it also displays more archaic traits, such as very large molar teeth, which led some scientists to speculate the skull may belong to a hybrid between Homo sapiens and Neanderthals – an idea discounted by other experts.

Erik Trinkaus, professor of anthropology at Washington University in Missouri, said the jaw was the oldest, directly-dated modern human fossil. "Taken together, the material is the first that securely documents what modern humans looked like when they spread into Europe," he said.

The model was created by Richard Neave, a forensic artist, for a BBC programme about the origins of the human race and evolution.

-----------------------------------------------------

EUropean skin color only acquired recently
 -

----------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier "Middle Easterners" also looked like Africans

-
----------------------------------------------------------------

Europeans are mixed "race" using race category methods..

-

=======================================================================================

QUOTE BY CONSERVATIVE CAVALLI-SFORZA ON EURO HYBRIDIZATION

"In addition, they allow one to hypothesize that the European
population underwent substantial hybridization about 30 kya.
The phenomenon may also have happened repeatedly at
different times, before and after 30 kya.. the shortness of the
European branch is most probably the response of the
method of tree reconstruction to admixture."

--Cavalli-Sfoirza, 1994. Genes, Peoples and Languages

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:

it doesn't help when idiots like yourself make stupid threads like this
Member # 15718

IF WE ARE GONNA TALK ABOUT "MIXED RACES" AND
USE RACE CATEGORIES, THEN USING THAT VERY SAME APPROACH
THE GREEKS ARE A MIXED, HYBRID RACE, "INTERMEDIATE"
BETWEEN AFRICANS AND ASIANS.

-

1--A. HLA gene markers are limited as comprehensive
expositors of gene flow, but they do show some gene flow between
Africa and Greece and the Northern Mediterranean. They are not needed
however, as numerous other lines of evidence show the same.

These include:
mtDNA M1a and various L lineages,
nrY E-M215 and subclades,
AIM full genome autosomes,
HLA full haplotype A*30:02 Cw*05:01 B*18:01 DRB1*03:01 DQA1*05:01 DQB1*02:01,
chr 7 CFTR 3120+1G->A mutation
chr 8p23 YRI haplotypes,
Benin Hb S,
GM*1,17 23' 5*,
cDe allele of the Rh gene,
Fy*O allele of the Duffy blood group locus and
V (Rh10) and Jsa (K6) antigens. [/i]

1B-- Villena's Greek-Macedonian-African study has
nothing to do with the Jew-Palestinian controversy.

The study was withdrawn for political reasons, and
offended sensibilities of various Jewish and other groups.
Assorted "biodiversity" types try to use that
to advance a bogus claim that the Greek data was
"withdrawn." Total BS. It is alive and well and
appears specifically in Vilenna's Greek study:
HLA genes in Macedonians and the sub-Saharan origin of the Greeks
Tissue Antigens 2001: 57: 118–127

Jewish - Palestinian controversies have nothing
to do with it.

-

2-- The Palestinian study also notes that CERTAIN Aegean Greeks are
related to Africans via cystic fibrosis mutations.

-

3-- HLA genes are limited, however the presence of Japanese
clustering with south Africans is not as far fetched
as it seems. HLA genes are useful in analyzing certain
arthritis conditions.
There is hard medical data
in various HLA studies that indeed show Japanese
and south African blacks grouping together in
relation to arthritis conditions. See the data below.

-

4-- Anthro/Archaeo data show the early presence of African
traits (and remember Africans have a wide variety of traits)
in the Neolithic data. The full info has already been posted
but here is some anthro/archaeo data affirming the presence
of "negroid" traits from early times:

quote: "The female of forty-plus years of age from Grave 2
was examined by J. L. Angel who noted what he interpreted as
a number of 'negroid' .. traits in the face." The skull is fairly
complete, but not enough so for discriminant function analysis."
There is marked maxillary prognathism and the orbits may be
described as rectangular, traits frequently used in forensic
diagnosis of Negro crania... "

-- Skeletons of Lerna Hollow. Al B. Wesolowsky. Hesperia, Vol. 42, No. 3. (Jul. - Sep., 1973), pp. 340-351.

"Early Neolithic Macedonia centered on a Dinaric-Mediterranean (type F)
average but with an extremely broad nose, more prognathism, and a
little more mouth tilt than expected (all, perhaps from negroid
development of the incisor region.."

-- The people of Lerna: analysis of a prehistoric Aegean population. J.L Angel 1971

"The portrayal on the 'minature fresco' from Thera, and on the other,
very fragmentary Aegean frescoes, of diverse stylistic elements- flora a
nd fauna, 'negroid' human representations, the riverine setting, of the
'minature fresco,' etc- that seem to be north African, 'Libyan' or Egyptian in origin."

--The Aegean and the Orient in the second millennium:
proceedings of the 50th anniversary symposium, Cincinnati, 18-20 April 1997

"The inhabitants of the Aegean area in the Bronze Age may have
been much like many people in the Mediterranean basin today,
short and slight of build with dark hair and eyes and sallow
complexions. Skeletons show that the population of the Aegean
was already mixed by Neolithic times, and various facial types,
some with delicate features and pointed noses, others pug-nosed,
almost negroid, are depicted in wall paintings from the 16th century BC..."

-- The Home of the Heroes: The Aegean Before the Greeks (1967)

Scholars also link the Negroid elements to sickle-cell anemia
QUOTE:
"The female from Grave 2 is among those with thickened parietals.
It should be pointed out that maxillary prognathsm, one of the skeleton's
"Negroid" features, is characteristic both of thalassemia and sickle-cell anemia."

-- Skeletons of Lerna Hollow. Al B. Wesolowsky. Hesperia, Vol. 42, No. 3. (Jul. - Sep., 1973), pp. 340-351.

-

5-- Other elements like Benin Sickle Cell traits
are also found among the Greeks and various Africans
and some skeletal/cranial studies find African
elements in Greece (Angel 1972 for example)

QUOTE:

"A late Pleistocene-early Holocene northward migration (from
Africa to the Levant and to Anatolia) of these populations has been
hypothesized from skeletal data (Angel 1972, 1973; Brace 2005)
and from archaeological data, as indicated by the probable Nile
Valley origin of the "Mesolithic" (epi-Paleolithic) Mushabi culture
found in the Levant (Bar Yosef 1987). This migration finds some
support in the presence in Mediterranean populations (Sicily,
Greece, southern Turkey, etc.; Patrinos et al.; Schiliro et al. 1990)
of the Benin sickle cell haplotype. This haplotype originated in
West Africa and is probably associated with the spread of malaria
to southern Europe through an eastern Mediterranean route (Salares
et al. 2004) following the expansion of both human and mosquito
populations brought about by the advent of the Neolithic transition
(Hume et al 2003; Joy et al. 2003; Rich et al 1998). This northward
migration of northeastern African populations carrying sub-Saharan
biological elements is concordant with the morphological homogeneity
of the Natufian populations (Bocquentin 2003), which present morphological
affinity with sub-Saharan populations (Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005).
In addition, the Neolithic revolution was assumed to arise in the late
Pleistocene Natufians and subsequently spread into Anatolia and
Europe (Bar-Yosef 2002), and the first Anatolian farmers, Neolithic to
Bronze Age Mediterraneans and to some degree other Neolithic-Bronze
Age Europeans, show morphological affinities with the Natufians (and
indirectly with sub-Saharan populations; Angel 1972; Brace et al 2005),
in concordance with a process of demic diffusion accompanying the
extension of the Neolithic revolution (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994)."

-- F. X. Ricaut, M. Waelkens. (2008). Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzantine
Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements Human Biology -
Volume 80, Number 5, October 2008, pp. 535-564

6-- Greeks, Africans and African-influenced Arab populations share
a unique common cystic fibrosis mutation

"The observed identity of extended CFTR haplotypes
for the 312011GrA alleles in the Arab, African, and
African American patients strongly suggests that this
mutation has a common origin in these groups. This
finding is not surprising in the case of Africans and African
Americans, since the latter group has originated
mostly from the western African coast and came to
North America between the 16th and 19th centuries,
which is too recent to allow origination of significant
CFTR-mutation haplotype changes restricted to African
Americans. It is not quite so simple to explain the presence
of the 312011GrA mutation in African and Saudi Arab patients.

However, a continuous gene flow between Arab and African populations
probably has persisted for many centuries, in association with
trading and with the spread of the Islamic religion. Thus
far, the Greeks are the only Caucasian population in
which the 312011GrA mutation has been identified. A
recurrent mutational event seems to be unlikely, because
the Greek haplotype differs from the others in only two
minor respects..

Greek and Arab/African haplotypes of the 312011GrA mutation thus
may have diverged from a common ancestor and then
evolved separately in the respective populations.
In summary, our present analysis provides the
first evidence for a common origin of CF among African,
Arab, Greek, and African American populations. The
shared extra- and intragenic 312011GrA–associated
haplotype is most easily explained by the assumption of
a single origin for this mutation. 312011GrA appears
to be an ancient mutation that may be more common
than previously thought, in populations of the tropical
and subtropical belt, where CF probably is an underdiagnosed
disorder."

--Dörk, et al. (August 1998). "Evidence for a common ethnic origin of cystic fibrosis mutation

7-- Other cultural/archaeo data testify to the African presence, africans again having a wde range of features

QUOTES
"THE FORERUNNERS During the Early Minoan period the
population of southern Crete may have included a Negroid
element. The presence of such an element from Libya in the
Cretan population has been argued on the basis of an inlay of
shell now in the Ashmolean Museum. This inlay may have
come from an early circular tomb at Ayios Onouphrios. It
depects a bearded face, with thick lips and snub nose. Other
objects might lead to the same observaton for later periods.
Among the faiences showing house fronts (Middle Minoan
II)15 there is one in which are seen the prow of a ship and
swarthy, prognathous, clearly Negroid people, some
steatopygic...

It is uncertain, however, what role to assign to the non-Minoan
figures in this scene, which it has been suggested, may
represent the represent the siege of a seacoast town. Scholars
are in greater agreement with respect to their interpretations of
the coal black spearmen who appear in a fragment of a fresco,
which Evans called The Captain of the Blacks, belonging to
Late Minoan 145 II.18 The fresco depicts a Minoan captain,
wearing a yellow kilt and a horned cap of skin, who leads, at
the double, a file of black men similarly dressed."

-- The image of the Black in Western art: Volume 4, Part 1
Jean Vercoutter, Ladislas Bugner, Jean Devisse. 1976

"The Theran is a young man whose black wavy hair, rather
thick lips, and nose with reduced platyrrniny are clearly shown.
Although he acknowledges that these traits suggest a NEgrito
or Nubian, Marinatos avoids precise anthropological definition
and concludes that the characteristics seem to indicate an
"African".

"An intrepretation of NEgroes in Crete and Pylos as soldiers
would have some support in the example of Egypt, with its
long tradition of Nubian mercenaries. A striking example,
belonging somewhat earlier period that that of the Minoan
Captain of the Blacks fresco, is provided by the wooden
models of forthy black archers in Cairo, found in a tomb of a
prince of Assiut." pg 138

L. Bertholon and E. Chantre have analyzed results of
black-white crossings in their detailed anthropoligical study of
ancient and modern Tripolitiana, Tunisia, and Algeria. They
call attention to the degrees of Negro admixture as evidenced
by the extent to which Negroid features appear in mixed North
African peoples. R. Bartoccini in his study of the somatic
characteristics of anciet Libyans, illustrates his observations on
racial crossings between Libyans and Negroes from the interior
by pointing to the Negroid nose (broad) and hair (curly or
wooly) .."

"Some of the physical features of this type are: dark or black
color expressed in a variety of ways, tightly curled platyrrhine
nose, and thick, often everted lips. '

"In a scene on a red-figured calyx-krater of the peropd from
Canicattoni, now in Syracuse, a female dancer, fully draped,
stands on tiptoe. The treatment of the nose, the lips and the
tightly curled hair indicates that Negroid features were
intended.. the realism and anthropological fidelity of those
cited above leave no doubt as to the artists' intent.." pg 171

-- The image of the Black in Western art: Volume 4, Part 1
Jean Vercoutter, Ladislas Bugner, Jean Devisse. 1976

"Memnon was a favorite subject of Greek vase painting
in the 500s and 400s B.C. Like other mythological figues
from Ethiopia, he was sometimes shown with distinctly
negroid facial features."

--David Sacks, Oswyn Murray, Margaret Bunson, 1995.
A Dictionary of the Ancient Greek World
-------------------------------

ADDITIONAL DATA: AFRICAN HAPLOGROUP E FOUND IN GREEKS

QUOTE:
"Underhill et al. (2001) showed that the frequency of the
YAP+ Y haplogroup commonly referred to as haplogroup E or
(III) is relatively high (about 25%) in the Middle East
and Mediterranean. This haplogroup E is the major haplogroup
found in sub-Saharan Africa (over 75% of all Y chromosomes).
SPecifically, Europeans contain the E3b subhaplogroup, which
was derived from haplogroup E in sub-Saharan Africa and
currently is distributed along the North and East of Africa..
It appears that the 171 AIM test subject of this chapter may
recognize the haplogroup E character as West African."

--T. Frudakis. 2008. Molecular photofitting: predicting ancestry and phenotype using DNA
 -

Even, steven. If we are gonna play the race category
game, then whites themselves are mixed racial breeds,
with some Neanderthal traces from old European evolution.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

They obviously aren't Caucasoid, they just have Caucasoid genes. Ethiopians are an 'intermediate' race between Negroid and Caucasoid -

-

They are inbetween Caucasoids and Negroids. No one is claiming they are pure Caucasoid. As usual you are setting up straw man.

^ Btw, i find these mutts hideous, and i wouldn't want them anywhere near my sisters.

quote:

-

Seriously how old are you? Are you in your teens? Have you ever read Coon?

Why not just educate yourself with a good anthropology book and stop all the nonsense.

lol at that Mathilda homemade crap sheet. Who happens to be another irrelevant individual.

And here we have more the bullsh*t this boy believes.

http://wiki.majorityrights.com/race

All you know is about nazi doctrine, such as c.coon material a eugenicsist and foundation of the nazis themselves.

And I, btw am old enough to beat the chickensh*t out of you.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
lol, at htos hilarious Neanderthaler. Now Indians have cacasiod admixture too.

This boy really is something. lol

quote:
^ The diagram i posted is real, its that by mistake i assumed it was genetics. Turns out its based on craniofacial inter-landmark distances. Indians cluster with Europeans obviously because of the heavy Caucasoid admixture in India. Just google bollywood model. Most can pass as southern europeans.

Btw, Brace claims white europeans evolved from Neanderthals yet he is a race denier and leftist. Weren't you claiming though that white supremacists and nazis believed in the neanderthal-european theory?

-

quote:
Loring Brace argues instead that Neanderthals simply evolved into modern northern Europeans. His skull measurements show that Neanderthals cluster with one and only one modern population: that of Britain and Scandinavia. Robust features of the skeleton, such as brow ridges, simply vanish when the selective force of evolution is no longer active. That the process of that reduction in robustness by which modern appearance arose, he argues, is why virtually all early Upper Paleolithic groups present a kind of 'mixed' appearance.
quote:
“To produce a modern European out of a Neanderthal, all you have to do is reduce the robustness,” Brace said.''

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] lol, hilarious. Now Indians have cacasiod admixture too.

Many Indians have White admixture.

You only have to look at most Indian models. The fairer traits in India are considered the most attractive (as they are globally).

-

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[QB] lol, hilarious. Now Indians have cacasiod admixture too.

Many Indians have White admixture.

You only have to look at most Indian models. The fairer traits in India are considered the most attractive (as they are globally).

-

-

-

-

simple mind, let's get a bit deeper, how did Europeans got white?lol

And who are the most fair skinned Asians?lol

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
quote:
Caucasoids and Mongoloids evolved their bone structure through the Eurasian environment (which caused greater sexual selection) which also changed their diet. It's also why they have higher intelligence.

Negroids in contrast have retained very primitive, bestial features - especially in the face. This isn't racism, its just anthropology. I could give you tuns and tuns and data, but you would just reject it. Truth is though, you know i'm right. Based on your picture spams, i can see you admit Caucasoid traits (thinner noses, wavy-straight hair) are the most attractive. Have you noticed that Truthandright's threads on ''black beauty'' get no replies?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Caucasoids and Mongoloids evolved their bone structure through the Eurasian environment (which caused greater sexual selection) which also changed their diet. It's also why they have higher intelligence.

Negroids in contrast have retained very primitive, bestial features - especially in the face. This isn't racism, its just anthropology. I could give you tuns and tuns and data, but you would just reject it. Truth is though, you know i'm right. Based on your picture spams, i can see you admit Caucasoid traits (thinner noses, wavy-straight hair) are the most attractive. Have you noticed that Truthandright's threads on ''black beauty'' get no replies?

Bullsh*t answer. It has completely nothing to do with the question addressed.

Now, answer the question how did Europeans got white, and who of the Asian populations is most fair skinned?lol

And yes, I am sure you have "tuns" of eugenics crap in your possession.

Based on my picture spamming I prove that your ideology is bogus nonsense. And completely outdated crap.

And no, I have not noticed the responses on the thread by Truth and Rights. Because we aren't here for that purpose, we are here to talk and share scientific finding on Africa. You dumbo.

Now, be brave and go to Brixton and tell what you think. I will watch the BBC news how it ended.

-

Hersi_Yusuf
Member # 20078

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hersi_Yusuf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it doesn't help when idiots like yourself make stupid threads like this
@asante-korton

No need for the hostility i'm new to these forums and I just wanted to ask a question I had no idea it would turn into this.

Posts: 24 | From: ATL | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Troll Patrol, you haven't yet realised pigmentation is not an important factor of racial identification. There is an overlap in pigmentation among the races. Some Mongoloids for example are lighter than some Caucasoids, but that doesn't make them the same race.

You are colour obsessed. In fact most people on this forum are. Very few people here understand racial anthropology. Races are not defined by their skin colour, and never have been.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Too funny.
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol, you haven't yet realised pigmentation is not an important factor of racial identification. There is an overlap in pigmentation among the races. Some Mongoloids for example are lighter than some Caucasoids, but that doesn't make them the same race.

You are colour obsessed. In fact most people on this forum are. Very few people here understand racial anthropology. Races are not defined by their skin colour, and never have been.

Blah blah blah.....lol

Bullsh*t answer. It has completely nothing to do with the question addressed.

Now, answer the question how did Europeans got white, and who of the Asian populations is most fair skinned?lol
For obvious reason you "try" to dance around the question.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

So, how did two different phenotypes develop in the same region under the same diet and circumstances?lol

How is it that we have much older groups in Africa, with similair bone structures, who belong to Hg A and B.lol

What is a negroid? I have asked this many times? But the illogical response keeps appearing.

Now, where do these fit?lol

-

Recap,

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Have you noticed that Truthandright's threads on ''black beauty'' get no replies?

[Roll Eyes]

First off, you renk filthy pale ugly Down's Syndrome hobbit come offa mi name....

Secondly, the Black Beauty thread is just that: to post Black Beauty...is not meant for 'replies' because any replies other than posting Black Beauty in that thread are irrelevant for the most part...

Lastly, go cut your greasy lank hair, suck Confirmed Eediat-Bwoy with a straw, and drop sleep ina hog pen...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Caucasoids and Mongoloids evolved their bone structure through the Eurasian environment (which caused greater sexual selection) which also changed their diet. It's also why they have higher intelligence?
lol. West Africa vs West Europe.

Augustin F.C. Holl et al.

Museum of Anthropology, The University of Michigan, 2009.

Coping with uncertainty: Neolithic life in the Dhar Tichitt-Walata, Mauritania, (ca. 4000–2300 BP)

Abstract

The sandstone escarpment of the Dhar Tichitt in South-Central Mauritania was inhabited by Neolithic agropastoral communities for approximately one and half millennium during the Late Holocene, from ca. 4000 to 2300 BP. The absence of prior evidence of human settlement points to the influx of mobile herders moving away from the “drying” Sahara towards more humid lower latitudes. These herders took advantage of the peculiarities of the local geology and environment and succeeded in domesticating bulrush millet – Pennisetum sp. The emerging agropastoral subsistence complex had conflicting and/or complementary requirements depending on circumstances. In the long run, the social adjustment to the new subsistence complex, shifting site location strategies, nested settlement patterns and the rise of more encompassing polities appear to have been used to cope with climatic hazards in this relatively circumscribed area. An intense arid spell in the middle of the first millennium BC triggered the collapse of the whole Neolithic agropastoral system and the abandonment of the areas. These regions, resettled by sparse oasis-dwellers populations and iron-using communities starting from the first half of the first millennium AD, became part of the famous Ghana “empire”, the earliest state in West African history.

For more, here is an excellent thread by Jari, elaborating on this particular aspect.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007501;p=1#000000

-

-

-

England not too long ago, prior and during the Roman invasion and enslavement. Traditional Celtic huts.

-

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No need for the hostility i'm new to these forums and I just wanted to ask a question I had no idea it would turn into this.

I didn't get a vibe from you that you were doing anything other than that; and no, you wouldn't have known it would, so I agree that comment made to you was unnecessary smh....

I'm sorry, unfortunately you won't find too many people around here with real manners (you know how it is with people and computer screens); you won't find much if any Black Unity here; you will find one or two maybe three self-appointed ambassadors of Blackness as well...among other things, smh lol...ijs....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com