EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Gawkers United: First Man of Finland caught gawping at Danish princess's breasts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gawkers United: First Man of Finland caught gawping at Danish princess's breasts
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to watch this to understand the mind of the Albino-Blancos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hx92zGs9Txo

Gawd! Pink people are just too much [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here, keep your eyes on Sarkozy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxXzzpUjRmM&feature=player_embedded

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^He is a man and recognizes beauty when he sees it. What is the big deal, Comestic dread?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^He is a man and recognizes beauty when he sees it. What is the big deal, Comestic dread?

One would ask why Ironlion spends his time looking up white woman when he claims white people are ''albinos'', ''ugly pinks'', ''sickly'', ''devils'' etc. I think all Afrocentrics have a deep insecurity.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Wrong assumption.

I have no war with so-called white women.

I have a war with polluted junks like you! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

He needs a shrink, he is capable of rape with that leer. Did you see how the lady felt the searing leer on her breasts? That was some eye raping...

Remember this other psychopath here that used to parade himself as the IMF Boss, I mean the rapist and sex maniac Dominique Strauss-Khan?

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Berlusconi:

-

The weak-ass, viagara-popping, old paedophilia who loved giving expensive gifts to underaged girls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEKTCU0nFuM

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

[Roll Eyes] With all due respect, here is the reality: this is male behavior period....the kind that involves all skin complexions smh....
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] With all due respect, here is the reality: this is male behavior period....the kind that involves all skin complexions smh....
You are missing my point. We are talking of high society, etiquette and haute culture. Folks with better training and manners. Or so we had expected until along came Bill Clinton and removed all the restraints.

To illustrate my point further, please point out three current presidents of a predominantly Muurish country that have been caught gwaking like this all over a woman's breast at a formal ceremony. Where is this boy's manners?

Better yet, let's start with Jamaica, how many ex-prime ministers of Jamaica have been caught-out doing this?

How many have done a Monica-Lewinsky flip-flop?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
"I did not have sex with that woman" - Bill "Randy Boy" Clinton.. [Razz]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSDAXGXGiEw

Liar..liar liar!  -

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:

One would ask why Ironlion spends his time looking up white woman when he claims white people are ''albinos'', ''ugly pinks'', ''sickly'', ''devils'' etc. I think all Afrocentrics have a deep insecurity.
Can I ask what makes that Afrocentric?
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:
quote:

Can I ask what makes that Afrocentric?
The boy is a retard. I pity his poor mom [Razz]
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Wrong assumption.

You hate white men, but like white woman?

Do you envy white males and feel sexually threatened by them? Is that why you direct anger at only them and not white woman?

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who REALLY likes this ****?! [Mad]

-

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better than this, Jim Jones.

-

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^I prefer the chocolate coloured girls.

When they are scarce, I make do with pinkalicious,

But the Chocolate woman is always my first choice...

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^Wrong assumption.

You hate white men, but like white woman?

Do you envy white males and feel sexually threatened by them? Is that why you direct anger at only them and not white woman?

Wrong agains Cashitty.

Pink boys dont threaten me sexually.

They have no cocks! Lol... [Big Grin]

You pink boys are just a bunch of muff-eating sissys! [Razz]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com