EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Warmongering Lying Gusano, Netanyahu at AIPAC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Warmongering Lying Gusano, Netanyahu at AIPAC
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lHZY5ZXOxQ&context=C3a02115ADOEgsToPDskL-_Fvhn5X7F5zIQ7bj6Z9E

The Warmongering Gusano scum Lying and pushing for war....

I despise that scum....

I wish Ron Paul would win, he's the one person who would give the Lying-Gusano warmongerer the middle finger....

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'sup bro

What's your take on it? How should Israel approach Iran's threats toward Israel, and what seems to be
Iran's ambition to make nuclear weapons?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''The Warmongering Gusano scum Lying and pushing for war....''

I've never seen that term before. What is a Gusano? Is it Netanyahu?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iran is a threat and needs to be dealt with. A nuclear Iran is not an option.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup, man..

Well first off the Sanctions against Iran are working, so any so called "Threats" Iran is making it is being hurt by the sanctions(and really who is the real "Threat" the Warmongering trash Netanyahu and his segregation of the Palestinians and deliberate stalling of the Peace Process, or Iran which has no nuclear weapons and is not in the run to get any).
-So why is Netanyahu the Liar, Warmongering when the Sanctions are working against Iran.

Two, Netanhyahu is Lying, like he always does. Iran is not a Nuclear threat, even the Pentagon and the JCOS recognize this. The Lying Gusano Netanyahu said the same thing about Sadam Hussein being a Nuclear threat, and we all know how that one turned out.

America does not need a War with Iran, if Netanyahu wants a war, go for it but America should be left out, we have our own problems to deal with, To hell with Netanyahu and Israel.

Ron Paul(Obama is standing up to him a little which is good) is the only one who will stand up to this thug Netanyahu, coming to America and acting like he is God Incarnate...

I can't stand him.

I just Hope Obama conts. to avoid a War with Iran, Im not an Obama fan but Im glad he is standing up a little to that thug.
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
'sup bro

What's your take on it? How should Israel approach Iran's threats toward Israel, and what seems to be

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Gusano=Worm in Spanish.

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might offer some insights.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/03/07/imperial-death-mongers/

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Gusano:
A Chicano pejorative term for "Hispanics," or mainstreamed Mexicans, derived from Fidel's use for any reactionary, counter-revolutionary person.

Other meanings: Right-Wing, sell-out, conservative, neo-fascist, traitor.
Those Gusanos at the Centro Cultural held a fund raiser in conjunction with big-time War Profiteers.

^^yes he seems to be war mongering

on the topic of Ron Paul:

ron-paul-signed-off-on-racist-newsletters-

Paul pursued strategy of publishing controversial newsletters, associates say

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ron-paul-signed-off-on-racist-newsletters-sources-say/2012/01/20/gIQAvblFVQ_story.html

Washington Post Jan 27, 2012

Posts: 42938 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Sup, man..

Well first off the Sanctions against Iran are working, so any so called "Threats" Iran is making it is being hurt by the sanctions(and really who is the real "Threat" the Warmongering trash Netanyahu and his segregation of the Palestinians and deliberate stalling of the Peace Process, or Iran which has no nuclear weapons and is not in the run to get any).
-So why is Netanyahu the Liar, Warmongering when the Sanctions are working against Iran.

Two, Netanhyahu is Lying, like he always does. Iran is not a Nuclear threat, even the Pentagon and the JCOS recognize this. The Lying Gusano Netanyahu said the same thing about Sadam Hussein being a Nuclear threat, and we all know how that one turned out.

America does not need a War with Iran, if Netanyahu wants a war, go for it but America should be left out, we have our own problems to deal with, To hell with Netanyahu and Israel.

Ron Paul(Obama is standing up to him a little which is good) is the only one who will stand up to this thug Netanyahu, coming to America and acting like he is God Incarnate...

I can't stand him.

I just Hope Obama conts. to avoid a War with Iran, Im not an Obama fan but Im glad he is standing up a little to that thug.
quote:
'sup bro

I've been following the issue loosely, but I haven't seen any indicators that the sanctions have been paying off. The last thing I read, was that Obama was urging Netanyahu to wait and see whether the sanctions would coerce Iran into stopping Iran's supposed attempt to forge nuclear weapons.

How would we know that the attempts have been paying off? For Iran to show signs of stopping, verbally, or otherwise, wouldn't that directly implicate that they've been lying all this time, about their agenda concerning the enrichment of uranium?

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lamin's link

“The Americans are obsessed with the idea of ensuring absolute invulnerability for themselves, which is utopian and unfeasible from both technological and geopolitical points of view… An absolute invulnerability for one means an absolute vulnerability for all the others. It’s impossible to accept such a prospect.”

I will agree but...

“Russia is worried about the growing threat of a strike on Iran… If it happens, the consequences will be truly catastrophic. Their real scale is impossible to imagine.”

Rhetoric plain and simple. But it's very effective coming from a country who can ''Do unto the United States what the United States can do unto Russia .'' Who knows Putin may even be referring to economic consequences. I don't believe it will resort to 'catastrophic consequences' because of Iran, even if Israel strikes first. It wouldn't make any sense for Putin to place his entire country in a MAD position unless it was attacked by the United States or Israel.

That said Israel is happy the heat is off their butts about the Palestinians. That discussion is so far back on the stove's burners that the gas has been shut off.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The fact is Iran has no Nuclear program, Israel does. This is an established fact that Iran does not have a nuclear weapon or nuclear program, just as Saddam Hussein did not have Nuclear Weapons.

The Sanctions ARE hurting Iran..

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303299304575570303001378966.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2011-11-17/iran-nuclear-sanctions-backfire/51275666/1

Obama obviously does not want to millitary strike at Iran, Netanyahu the Dirty Liar and Israel does. The Sanctions are working, Iran has not Nukes, so why is the Lying sack of sh#t Warmongering...

Maybe to divert the world's attention away from his continued oppression and apartied treatment of the Palestinians.
quote:
quote:
Sup, man..

I can't stand him.

quote:
'sup bro

I've been following the issue loosely, but I haven't seen any indicators that the sanctions have been paying off. The last thing I read, was that Obama was urging Netanyahu to wait and see whether the sanctions would coerce Iran into stopping Iran's supposed attempt to forge nuclear weapons.

How would we know that the attempts have been paying off? For Iran to show signs of stopping, verbally, or otherwise, wouldn't that directly implicate that they've been lying all this time, about their agenda concerning the enrichment of uranium?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The Funny and sad part is some of the Christians I know are happy about this because it supposedly fulfill's their end time delusions. These so called "Moral" christians want to go to War, causing the Death of innocent Iranians and Americans and possibly leading to WW3, simply because their holy book delusions.

Ron Paul seems to be the only one to stop the madness, although his chances of getting elected look slim, I don't think he won any Delagates on Super Tuesday. I don't like his domestic policies but he is the only one who will give Netanyahu and AIPAC the middle finger. I don't think Obama will resist much longer, he will eventually cowtow to Israel's Warmongering.

quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
This might offer some insights.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/03/07/imperial-death-mongers/

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
That is what its all about, Israel and Netanyahu is warmongering and hollering in order to drown out their deliberate stalling of the Two State Solution(Peace Process) and the fact that Palestine is peacefully seeking international UN recognition for Statehood.

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=105222

quote:

That said Israel is happy the heat is off their butts about the Palestinians. That discussion is so far back on the stove's burners that the gas has been shut off.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
The fact is Iran has no Nuclear program, Israel does. This is an established fact that Iran does not have a nuclear weapon or nuclear program, just as Saddam Hussein did not have Nuclear Weapons.

The Sanctions ARE hurting Iran..

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303299304575570303001378966.html

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2011-11-17/iran-nuclear-sanctions-backfire/51275666/1

Obama obviously does not want to millitary strike at Iran, Netanyahu the Dirty Liar and Israel does. The Sanctions are working, Iran has not Nukes, so why is the Lying sack of sh#t Warmongering...

Maybe to divert the world's attention away from his continued oppression and apartied treatment of the Palestinians.
quote:
quote:
Sup, man..

I can't stand him.

quote:
'sup bro

I can only access the first link, and regarding the sanctions, it only says that they're having the intended effect (cutting Iran off from trade), not that they're paying off (forcing Iran to stop). To the contrary, you article says Iran is not likely to stop enriching uranium, even in face of economic hardships. Something which has been repeated many times by their religious leader.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com