EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Unarmed young Black Youth killed by yte in FL... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Unarmed young Black Youth killed by yte in FL...
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I and the experts hear "fuckin' punk." You and your ilk hear "fuc-koon punk."

You and you ilk hear what you WANT TO HEAR.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
Originally posted by Afrolunacy revealed:
This is circumstantial evidence, asswhipe.

Yeh, like 'coon' remark. Youre as dumb as they come. lol

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His own gf's version of account indicts Trayvon's action.

quote:
Again, wheres the evidence a phone call? lolol

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He did follow but when told to stand down stopped. Trayvon caught up to him when after initially running away saw Zimmerman walk back to his vehicle, seized the moment to attack from behind.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
I guess that explains how he caught up with Trayvon, who was running/walking fast, away from Zimmerman, according to all accounts, including Zimmerman's.

If Zimmerman had no intention to chase, and if, as you say, he got out of his car to report his location, explain why he would end his call by saying ''Have them call me, and I will let you know where I'm at.''
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] He did follow but when told to stand down stopped. Trayvon caught up to him when after initially running away saw Zimmerman walk back to his vehicle, seized the moment to attack from behind.

-
Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The "experts" don't agree nice try. But those who insisted on hearing "coon" are as dumb as your "circumstantial evidence" (a fuking phone call) as "proof" that Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind. Jesus Chirst you are dumb! LOL!
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I never said the phone call proves Zimmerman was attacked from behind. The phone call proves Zimmerman stopped the pursuit.

quote:
quote:

The "experts" don't agree nice try. But those who insisted on hearing "coon" are as dumb as your "circumstantial evidence" (a fuking phone call) as "proof" that Martin attacked Zimmerman from behind. Jesus Chirst you are dumb! LOL!

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
He did follow but when told to stand down stopped. Trayvon caught up to him when after initially running away saw Zimmerman walk back to his vehicle, seized the moment to attack from behind.

quote:
I guess that explains how he caught up with Trayvon, who was running/walking fast, away from Zimmerman, according to all accounts, including Zimmerman's.

If Zimmerman had no intention to chase, and if, as you say, he got out of his car to report his location, explain why he would end his call by saying ''Have them call me, and I will let you know where I'm at.''
Dumbo, you know you done phucked up, right?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

What "version" led you to this conclusion? The details.

and

quote:
explain why he would end his call by saying ''Have them call me, and I will let you know where I'm at.''
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I don't know what was in his mind when he said that, nor do you. We would be speculating. It is possible that he might have decided to watch (watching is not pursuing or following) at a distance from a better location to keep tabs on Trayvon's whereabouts, or to go somewhere far and safe (but had not decided where.) If you listen to the call, Zimmerman was afraid to give his address , obvious indication that he feared Trayvon would follow him. Bottom line, only Zimmerman can answer that. But what we do know is he stopped the pursuit when was told.

If you speculate that he stopped after he was told to but, resumed, then I would concede that that is within the realm of possibility.

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Dumbo, you know you done phucked up, right?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
We would be speculating.
HAHAHAHA

And WTF have you been doing with your attacked-from-behind theory and the stopped-pursuit-when-told-according-to-wind-in-phone theory? HAHAHHAHA
quote:
But what we do know is he stopped the pursuit when was told.
Ah, no we don't. You are in the same crowd as the I-heard-coon people. Congrats. lol [Roll Eyes]
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
I don't know what was in his mind when he said that, nor do you. We would be speculating. It is possible that he might have decided to watch (watching is not pursuing or following) at a distance from a better location to keep tabs on Trayvon's whereabouts, or to go somewhere far and safe (but had not decided where.) If you listen to the call, Zimmerman was afraid to give his address , obvious indication that he feared Trayvon would follow him. Bottom line, only Zimmerman can answer that. But what we do know is he stopped the pursuit when was told.

If you speculate that he stopped after he was told to but, resumed, then I would concede that that is within the realm of possibility.

Just shut your trap you dumb phuck, no one needs your concession. You're taking information from the same set of phone calls we all do, yet you keep coming up with your wacky booty chatter. According to the phone calls, the fight took place behind houses. The dispatcher specifically asked whether there were cars around, and one of the callers insinuated that would be impossible, as their were no roads, only a walkway. He/she said their might have been cars in front of his/her house.

Additionally, none of the callers could confirm that the arriving men with flashlights were cops. This would confirm the above. If the cops were able to arrive on the scene with their cars and sirens, all callers would have had no trouble IDing them boys in blue.

Retract your tongue out of Zimmerman's booty. Zimmerman got out of his car after putting down his phone, and went after Trayvon, judging by the fact that his car was nowhere near the scuffle. Phucking low IQ fraud.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
GF: “He said this man was watching him so he put his hoodie on."

This is the early stage of the initial chase; before Zimmerman calls the police.

GF: "He said he lost the man. I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run but he said he was not going to run.”

Zimmerman conversation with the dispatcher corroborates the gf's account. Zimmerman also states that Trayvon takes off running. Zimmerman can be heard pursuing (wind) and ends it when advised by the dispatcher.

“Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for,’ and the man said, ‘What are you doing here.’

Zimmerman was out of his vehicle to identify some locations for the dispatcher. Trayvon did not get too far from him. He told his gf that he would walk. At some point the two meet. It is highly likely Trayvon went back to the correct route to his father's place and this led to the encounter where words were exchanged.

gf: "Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell."

What she heard was Trayvon pushing Zimmerman from behind.

quote:
quote:

quote:

What "version" led you to this conclusion? The details.

and

quote:
explain why he would end his call by saying ''Have them call me, and I will let you know where I'm at.''
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Jesus Christ you really are low IQ! That call in no way "proves" Zimmerman was attacked from behind. If anything that call shows he was the pursuer.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
gf: "Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell."

You = EPIC FAIL.

quote:
Jesus Christ you really are low IQ! That call in no way "proves" Zimmerman was attacked from behind. If anything that call shows he was the pursuer.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LMAO @ this fool highlighting his "evidence" in bold as if that makes his idiocy any clearer. HAHHAAHA

Somebody=Martin. [Roll Eyes] Jesus Christ

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
It is you who are the idiot. Her statements confirm Zimmerman's account (Zimmerman said martin attacked first). The police drew the same conclusion as me, dunce. You = EPIC NEGRO FAIL.

quote:
LMAO @ this fool highlighting his "evidence" in bold as if that makes his idiocy any clearer. HAHHAAHA

Somebody=Martin. [Roll Eyes] Jesus Christ

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
“Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for,’ and the man said, ‘What are you doing here.’
(then, for some unknown reason, Zimmerman turns around, showing his back to Trayvon, or perhaps the low IQ turd would have us believe Zimmerman was talking to Trayvon with his back turned to Trayvon, because he then oddly claims the following)

quote:

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
"somebody pushing" does not mean Martin you semi-literate.

And the police simply believed Zimmerman's story (which is why theyre in shyt now) and which you are rehashing: "Sanford police said Zimmerman did not indicate a chase, telling them instead that "he had lost sight of Trayvon and was returning to his truck to meet the police officer when he says he was attacked by Trayvon," the police said in the letter posted by Bonaparte."

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
No, dunce, but Zimmerman's account clears it up, that is why he was not arrested, fag.

quote:
"somebody pushing" does not mean Martin you semi-literate.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
No, dunce, but Zimmerman's account clears it up, that is why he was not arrested, fag.

No my silly friend, it doesn't. No phone call proves he was pushed first. They simply believed his story hence the reason top cop step "aside". If Zimmermans account was air tight they would have stood their ground and defended themselves like the white police who arrested Prof. skip Gates couple years ago when Obama foolishly jumped in. They fuked up this time and thats why they are all embarrassed.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
You are a serious imbecile. The GF's account in conjunction with Zimmerman's clears him as the attacker. There is NO witness to counter his claim, turd. There is also the key witness who claims to have seen Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, and yelled at him to stop (which he did not). All three accounts paint Trayvon as the aggressor.

YOU = LESS THAN LOSER.

quote:
quote:

No my silly friend, it doesn't. No phone call proves he was pushed first. They simply believed his story hence the reason top cop step "aside". If Zimmermans account was air tight they would have stood their ground and defended themselves like the white police who arrested Prof. skip Gates couple years ago when Obama foolishly jumped in. They fuked up this time and thats why they are all embarrassed.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Smarty pants, you are not a critical thinker. I no longer have the patience.

quote:
quote:
(then, for some unknown reason, Zimmerman turns around, showing his back to Trayvon, or perhaps the low IQ turd would have us believe Zimmerman was talking to Trayvon with his back turned to Trayvon, because he then oddly claims the following)

quote:

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
You are a damn idiot! how the hell are you comparing a kid who was killed with a stupid dumb arrest because of identification? There is a potential for riot here. Of course! it was the right decision to step aside. This is to appease the boons. You cannot deal rationally with boons. You have to use carrot and stick with them.

quote:
If Zimmermans account was air tight they would have stood their ground and defended themselves like the white police who arrested Prof. skip Gates couple years ago when Obama foolishly jumped in. They fuked up this time and thats why they are all embarrassed. [/QB]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL!!!!

Hey, dumbo, you know what! I concede! When I think about it (after puffing on my weed) that phone call does prove he was pushed from behind after **turning his back** to someone he thought **looked suspicious**!!! [Eek!]

But what I want to know is exactly when did Zimmerman say "why are you here?" When his back was turn or before he turned his back to a suspicious "black guy in hood" to go to his car? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^There is a reason why the guy is called Confirming Idiot. LOL!!!

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
up-to-date photos of Trayvon

-

-

up-to-date photo of Zimmerman

-

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how he looks is a real good reason to pursue him without probable cause? No I'm afraid not. Oh wait you were the one who tried to imply how someone dress means it's ok to assume they're "asking for it."
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
I'm still laughing my ass off at how low IQ this CT character must be. I mean, the very idea that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind, would even have the mental 'logically inconsistent' radar going haywire in the minds of moderately retarded people, considering the fact that the attack in question (regardless of who initiated it) occurred during the verbal confrontation, as evidenced by the 16 year old's recollection of the confrontation. Even mentally retarded people know better than to conjure up images of someone having his back turned when interrogating a perceived suspect.

quote:
quote:
Dumb low IQ turd said:

quote:
Dumb low IQ turd said:

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not concerned with IQ, this idea you can quantify something like intellect, creativity, and the like to a fvckin number. That's how white racists like Cassi/CT do.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooooooooo a woman got arrested for spitting on a stewardess because she didn't get her alcohol....George Zimmerman still free?

quote:
Another incident occurred on Tuesday during a flight from North Carolina to Florida when Peggy Albedhady-Sanchez, 50, allegedly kicked and spit on a U.S. Airways flight attendant who refused to serve her alcohol. Today, Albedhady-Sanchez was charged with three counts of battery and one count of interfering with an aircraft.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jetblue-pilot-suspended-midair-outburst/story?id=16017810#.T3NWTqBE0Oo.facebook

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Yeh, America sucks, just ask the multimillionaire Hollywood superstar Will Smith. I bet he's moving to Gabon. lol

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeh, America sucks, just ask the multimillionaire Hollywood superstar Will Smith. I bet he's moving to Gabon. lol

-

Gabon like many other African countries slowly is doing better.

http://www.africaneconomicoutlook.org/en/countries/central-africa/gabon/

http://www.afrol.com/articles/36950

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/03/28/did-police-want-arrest-trayvon-martins-shooter

Trayvon Martin was killed by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman February 26 in Sanford, Florida

A report says police requested an arrest warrant for Zimmerman

The Miami Herald is reporting that the Sanford, Florida, Police Department asked the Seminole County State Attorney's Office to issue an arrest warrant for the man who shot Trayvon Martin. However, the special prosecutor assigned to the case told the paper on Tuesday that the state attorney's office held off on pursuing a warrant until the case could be reviewed.

Police say Trayvon Martin had gone to the store for some candy and a drink and was shot while returning to his father's fiancée's house in Sanford on February 26. George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain, says he shot the 17-year-old in self-defense.

READ MORE: In Session's Sunny Hostin got the Sanford Police Report

Zimmerman was questioned, but never charged. Martin's family is calling for his arrest.

The Seminole County State Attorney's office has said previously that evidence obtained by police was insufficient for an arrest. The State Attorney's office has not yet responded to HLN's request for comment on the Miami Herald report.

Before temporarily stepping down from his position on March 22, former Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee said that there wasn't enough evidence to arrest Zimmmerman.

READ MORE: Martin's family says Lee needs to go

Lee defended the police in a memo on the Sanford city website, writing: "Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony. By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based of the facts and circumstances they had at the time."

READ MORE: Lee's memo defending the police department's actions

Early in the investigation, Lee also said police found no evidence to establish probable cause in the case, which is need to arrest someone.

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually can't stand Nancy Grace but [Big Grin] what ah way she held this eediat's toes to di fiyah!

Nancy Grace cuts mic on Zimmerman's friend

Friend claims George Zimmerman’s injuries consistent with self-defense, but he did not see them
Friend: 'Two words: Due process'

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/03/28/nancy-cuts-mic-zimmermans-friend

And she cut his mike tee-hee [Razz]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
quote:

-

Gabon like many other African countries slowly is doing better.

http://www.africaneconomicoutlook.org/en/countries/central-africa/gabon/

http://www.afrol.com/articles/36950

lol Point is, their growth rate could be dwarfing China's, he's wouldn't be going anywhere. The millionaire Hollywood a-lister would never give up his citizenship. His "outrage" is all a fuking show. Sucker. [Razz]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trayvon Martin funeral director speaks out

Funeral director says Trayvon Martin's gunshot wound appeared to be in upper chest area

Did not see evidence that Martin had been fighting anyone before he was shot, funeral director says

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-funeral-director-speaks

^ video

Funeral director: No injuries on Trayvon’s hands

Funeral director says he saw no injuries on slain teen Trayvon Martin's hands and knuckles

Gunshot wound appeared to be in upper chest area

Funeral director calls police investigation 'most unprofessional' he has ever seen

The funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin’s body for burial told HLN’s Nancy Grace Wednesday that he did not see any cuts or bruises on the teen’s hands that would have been indicative of a struggle with George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed the Florida teen.

Richard Kurtz of Roy Mizell and Kurtz Funeral Home in Fort Lauderdale said there appeared to be a gunshot wound in Martin’s upper chest area, but he received the body after the autopsy was completed so it was difficult to tell whether he had other injuries. He also could not determine the bullet’s entry or exit point.

“As for his hands and knuckles, I didn’t see any evidence he had been fighting anybody,” Kurtz said.

Citing police sources, the Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman told investigators Martin punched him and slammed his head into the ground repeatedly before he fired the shot that killed the unarmed 17-year-old. He claimed he shot Martin in self-defense, and he has not been charged in the case at this point.

While Kurtz is not a forensics expert, the funeral director said he has handled the bodies of many homicide victims in his career. This case in particular affected him as he learned more about what happened to Martin and how the case was handled.

“I think the police investigation was the most unprofessional one I've ever seen in my lifetime,” Kurtz said.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/03/28/funeral-director-saw-no-signs-fight-trayvons-hands

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
quote:

-

Will Smith never said this. It was from a fake twitter account bearing his name run by guess who - some white guy. Typical.

http://todayentertainment.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/27/10884991-fake-will-smith-tweet-about-trayvon-martin-kim-kardashian-goes-viral

Fake Hannibal
 -

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Video Shows No Blood Or Bruises On George Zimmerman

http://globalgrind.com/news/trayvon-martin-video-shows-no-blood-or-bruises-george-zimmerman-video

--------------------
It was high time

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Do we know if he was cleaned up before arriving?
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Cleaned up the evidence?

--------------------
It was high time

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Cleaning up the face of an assault victim (if he was) on spot before taking him in wouldn't be usual. Plus, like the "coon" remark you can't tell anything conclusive. Given the fact that he was detained first and the state attorney's office thought there wasn't enough evidence along w/ the contradictory eye witness accounts, I don't see how thy are going to prove this beyond reasonable doubt.
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
That's a pretty good clean up to see absolutely nothing on his face.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I doubt he had a broken nose, if he was punched and it bleed it could've been cleaned up and wouldn't necessarily be clearly noticeable in a surveillance video. Like I said lets get the trial started but have to admit this is a tough one, internet "detectives" like you are going to be very disappointed when due process takes it course.
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
So funny. You dont see nothing. Not even nothing to grab the blood from his nose not sh!t. Your saying I'm going to be disappointed? Arent you the one who already decided your position and refusing to accept anything else? I'm trying to keep an open mind about Zimmerman but the more info I see, the harder it is to.

Oh and

http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/03/zimmerman-arrested-thrice-father-a-judge-above-the-law/#axzz1qSAn009l

I found this on yahoo. A guy with a history of being arrested for violence the charges dropped and he has a father that is a judge. Things are getting interesting...

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Are you sure you want to go into "histories" here?

And what is my position and what am I refusing to accept? Again, take your time. [Roll Eyes]

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
zimmerman is wearing a red jacket but boons expect to readily see blood. MUHAHAHAHAHA!
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
zimmerman is wearing a red jacket but boons expect to readily see blood. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm talking about his nose. you'd see swelling, something to cover the nose and there aint sh!t. His nose don't look broken and they've been sayin it was. His head doesnt look like any injuries.

quote:
Are you sure you want to go into "histories" here?
I may have jumped the gun saying your biased but I'm not sayin anyones gotta think Trayvon was an absolute angel either! But people cant sit around and make out like Trayvon is this "violent thug" and then ignore how much many times Zimmerman has gotten arrested for violence and then everything just drops.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
reports ive read say he had a bloody nose. where did you read he had a broken nose?
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Don't Know Sh*t aka Confirmed Eediat-Bwoy:
*chatting f*ckery

[Roll Eyes] Yuh ah dutty bloodclaat crosses...guh tun up Anglo-Battywashologist and suck him buddy like ur fadda since yuh ah gwan like him ah push him d*ck inna yuh eaz more time...cause mi nuh know weh you fa
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
Originally posted by Don't Know Sh*t aka Confirmed Eediat-Bwoy:
*chatting f*ckery

[Roll Eyes] Yuh ah dutty bloodclaat crosses...guh tun up Anglo-Battywashologist and suck him buddy like ur fadda since yuh ah gwan like him ah push him d*ck inna yuh eaz more time...cause mi nuh know weh you fa

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com