EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE BULLSH*T THAT BLACK YOUTHS IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE TO DEAL WITH

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE BULLSH*T THAT BLACK YOUTHS IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE TO DEAL WITH
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please watch this entire news clip:

This youth was the only African-American youth in his class "Boy: Teacher told me to read 'blacker'"-
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/us/2012/03/18/nr-whitfield-racial-sensitivity.cnn

[Eek!] Bere f*ckery [Mad] ...whoi what ah ting if mi yute-son wuda eva come home tell me these kinda situations happen tuh him ah school wid di teacha...no sah... [Mad]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T&R what if she had asked you to read blacker..ma guess would be you telling her bout her bumbo-claat in the deepest patois you could conjure up.. [Big Grin] but jokes aside it seems like they are in need of an African American anthropologist/historian on staff.

O forgot to add!!.. fire dat Byotch!!!howz dat for blackness.. [Razz]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
T&R what if she had asked you to read blacker..ma guess would be you telling her bout her bumbo-claat in the deepest patois you could conjure up.. [Big Grin] but jokes aside it seems like they are in need of an African American anthropologist/historian on staff.

O forgot to add!!.. fire dat Byotch!!!howz dat for blackness.. [Razz]

Yuh dun know [Big Grin]
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems like liberal racism gone haywire. I believe the teacher was not racist but tired educate about black culture/ history. The problem is liberals don't realize their oversensitivity is just condesention and as bad as white supremacists.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
This seems like liberal racism gone haywire. I believe the teacher was not racist but tired educate about black culture/ history. The problem is liberals don't realize their oversensitivity is just condesention and as bad as white supremacists.

Hmmmmm...but did you listen to the whole thing? How the teacher asked the youth to hexplain things like why do Black People like grape soda, rap music, ish like that...the youth as di only Black yute in the class, was being singled out by his yte teacher..."read 'blacker'" WTF ah weh di rass dat dutty ooman really ah seh...the youth was HUMILIATED.... [Frown] [Mad]

Mek my yute-son come home from school tell mi some f*ckery like in this video here...I wuda gone ah di school and rass har claat....

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, white liberals feel they are being non-racist by singling out and including black children. However, it is indeed a form of humiliation and racism but of the liberal persuasion. Its unintentional liberal racism.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar I agree and since you have a lil one yourself what happens when some dickweed of a teacher asked your lil one to come to the front of the class and posed like king Tut! I bet that famous Upper Egyptian temper would fall hard on that fool, I know this is not easy for everyone to do but sometimes it's a good idea for those of us from varied backgrounds to give a little class rm presence at our kids schools, I do and it does wonders for both students and teachers
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=hist&action=display&thread=1080
Take^^ a look at some of what we are discussing in the link especially about volunteerism it kind of gels with this thread.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Yes indeed,Brada. The Sa3eedi would indeed come out. The school might also get a call from my lawyer and the Arab American council. Either way its not cool for one child to be singled out as a representation for one race of people. I mean just because somebody is African-American does not mean they are naturally going to like Tupac or Langston Hughes.

BTW, I send my daughter to a private school. Would not trust a public school to educate my child. They are only in elementary school and my child goes to a private school with kids that are upper middle class.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com