EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do black people hate their nappy hair texture? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Why do black people hate their nappy hair texture?
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Video from
The Tyra Banks Show - ''African American women's hair''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0DgVijM7Z8

The video interviews several young black children who claim they hate their own nappy or wooly hair texture, and crave long wavy-straight hair white girls their age have, one black girl wears a blonde hannah montana wig.

Put the video in from 1 minute.

Also watch the general comments from other blacks on how much they hate their natural hair texture.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the appearance and feel are not pleasant to the senses (sight and touch).
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the Iioness,
Member # 19312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Iioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 558 | From: forum | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't care much about hair. It's just nature at work. Some animals have feathers, others have fur, some wool, some have scales(fish), etc. Curious thing is that the hair on humans vary quite a bit as is evident.

And of course human appraisal of hair is based essentially on cultural norms. In the West, Europeans carry straight or slightly wavy hair, unlike East Asians whose hair is uniformly straight and black. The hair of Africans tight curled for the vast majority and if left untouched just grows "straight up".

On account of its texture "African hair" can be easily subjected to a variety of styles that women seem to like, unlike the hair of the other geographical groups

Because the West pushes its hair styles more there is the world-wide imitative factor. In North Africa, many women routinely straighten their hair and even Jews in the United States are known to do this.

However, absent the Western influence Africans in general don't think badly of their hair.

http://www.proudblackbuddhist.org/Good_Hair_a__History__Culture_B/Good_Hair_Page_17.html

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every White Person and Latino(a) who's touched my hair always comments on how "Soft" it is. I remember in swimming all the white girls being facinated with my hair, giggling when they touched it..lol

quote:
Originally posted by Break-the-bull:

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fascination with blacks continues, we must have a 24 hour vacancy on the brain of self hating haters. Rhetorical questions of a novice to get a rise out of the masses, what a simpleton of a person, stop pushing your insecurities off on my people, like all whites are happy with their hair, I love our /my hair, ohhh the diversity that comes with it, makes me proud to be AFRICAN. Can u say the same? Lol
Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do whites age faster than blacks/ why do whites hate their skin

http://www.medicaldaily.com/news/20101112/3649/white-women-wrinkle-faster-than-black-women-post-menopause-study.htm

Black don't crack

http://madamenoire.com/82661/why-are-black-women-attacked-simple-black-don’t-crack/

Posts: 197 | From: 5th Dynasty Abusir Temple | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some old ones from West Africa--showing the precolonial approach to hair.It was the finished product that showed up the aesthetics of hair moulding.

http://eccentricyoruba.wordpress.com/2010/07/11/a-few-images-of-precolonial-west-african-women/

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, are you serious? It is called CURIOSITY! Blacks always in THE NILE [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Every White Person and Latino(a) who's touched my hair always comments on how "Soft" it is. I remember in swimming all the white girls being facinated with my hair, giggling when they touched it..lol

quote:
Originally posted by Break-the-bull:

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamin, on a real, you RATIONALIZE way too much, dude. Some times, truth is simple, and in plain view. Stop trying to cover your shame & embarassment with rationalization. It ain't healthy.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really Ausar, I thought you were not going to allow Racially charged content..
quote:
"Niggas always in THE NILE"
I want the comment deleted, no votes. thank you, or are you going to suddenly disappear and allow folks to break your newly established rules??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^I took care of it, cry-ass-baby!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From early on in his history, modern man (the African) realized that he could use the animals in his environment to provide for his daily needs - so he domesticated cattle.

-

He found that not only could cattle pull heavy loads for him, they were also good to eat.

-

When the ancient Africans moved to the cold northern regions.

-

They found that they could also exploit the creatures there to provide for their needs.

The Mink became one of their favorites, as the fur was very soft and warm and made great coats.

-

-

Meanwhile back in Africa, some of the more advanced Africans decided that it was cooler and more hygienic to remove all hair from their heads.

-

But women being women, they still wanted the long-haired look. So they decided that the thing to do was to wear wigs made out of human hair.

-

But how to secure a constant supply of long Human hair?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^By methods and procedures loss in time, ancient Africans created Black hybrid Humans called Dravidians and Mongols who could produce long straight hair which was perfect for wig making. They then sent them to pasture in Asia.

-

But Blacks, hybrid or not, are smart enough to know that long hair is very unhygienic and hard to care for, so they complained.

-

-

(That's not a hat, that's his hair)

The Africans responded by creating Albinos of the Dravidians and Mongols, knowing that these Albinos would seek cooler places to live, which would then allow for the growing of long straight hair, without the drawbacks found in hot climates. Of course the Albinos later mated with normal humans and in so doing, produced Mulattoes.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Natasha Moraes de Andrade, 12, is nicknamed Rapunzel because her hair is more than 5 feet long -- just one and a half inches shorter than her height. In March, she planned to cut and sell the locks for some $2,600 to help get her family in Rio De Janeiro out of poverty.

-

Who will Natasha sell her hair to???

Why those Damn Africans for their hair weaves, just the purpose they created hybrid humans for in the first place.

-

-

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really unnecessary to go as far as to say non Africans were created for...hair. Anyway Cassi aka CT, black people do not hate their hair at least many do not. It is aesthetically pleasing to many of us. knowledge in how to care for it however is limited as blacks are still learning how to tend to their hair being in an environment where mainstream institutions only care to focus on straight hair. We straighten until the knowledge (and or money) is given to us in how to manage naturally textured hair. Natural hair for many people boils down to education and money. Straight hair is often for people who lack money (the relaxer method) and the education for styling.

Now about the Tyra show. People who've been on it have said they were told to say outrageous things on the show. The black women on the show talking about how they want to look like a white person or whatever are being sensationalist to help Tyra manage her ratings. But you don't actually watch black TV shows and things related to them unless you can try to poke at it.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Managing coarse hair requires much more work than loosely or freely flowing hair, since theirs is tightly coiled, not easily yielding to a comb or brush. Blacks were ignorant or oblivious to hair grooming until they were introduced to it by Asians. At that juncture Blacks had become aware of hair superior to theirs. Aestheticism is not learned. Aestheticism is natural and innate. Children can tell the difference between what is ugly and pleasing to their senses. Blacks are given to the rationalization of their natural shortcomings because what else can they do? This is a product of instinct, that is, fighting to survive -surviving ridicule and shame- by any means.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Oshun - As far as I know, that's what really happened - it's certainly logical.

Do you have any proof to the contrary?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
lamin, on a real, you RATIONALIZE way too much, dude. Some times, truth is simple, and in plain view. Stop trying to cover your shame & embarassment with rationalization. It ain't healthy.
Just don't get your point. Hair is hair. That's nature at work. There is no good hair or bad hair.

If so, then the hair of a chimp is "better" than the wooly hair of a lamb. LOL.

Africans in the West and in Africa wear Western-style hair attachments only because they have been conditioned to think its a la mode. Same as those very uncormfortable high-heel shoes that women wear all over the world--courtesy Western cultural imperialism.

But not just hair styles but consider that the whole world believes that putting a string around your neck is a sign of being modern. In the hot African sun that's just nonsense. Same for those lawyers that put on those stupid British law wigs in hot weather areas.

Again, do I care about hair? Not really. Don't see how it enhances anybody's beauty in any particular way. There are a lot of ugly--de gustibus non est disputandum--white women with straight hair--and they are still ugly whatever they do with it.

Hillary Clinton and Catherine Ashton(EU diplomat) will stop a T-Rex in its tracks. Angela Merkel is up there in that crowd too. Ask Silvio Berlusconi.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Just don't get your point. Hair is hair. That's nature at work. There is no good hair or bad hair.

When you touch the spines of a porcupine, does it feel soft or hard? Does it feel good or bad? Stop the bull ****. Okay? When you brush a horse's tail vs a lion's mane, which is easier to brush? Stop the social-equality bullshit. This aint about sociology. okay?

quote:

If so, then the hair of a chimp is "better" than the wooly hair of a lamb.

Well, if they're being groomed, duh!

quote:

Africans in the West and in Africa wear Western-style hair attachments only because they have been conditioned to think its a la mode.

So, indirectly you are saying that Negroes are so dumb and buffoonish, they are easily conditioned to think theirs is inferior to the rest. WOW!

quote:

Same as those very uncormfortable high-heel shoes that women wear all over the world--courtesy Western cultural imperialism.

WTF does high-heel have to do with this? We are talking about actually body parts.

quote:

Again, do I care about hair? Not really. Don't see how it enhances anybody's beauty in any particular way.

You are either insane or swimming in THE NILE if you do not see how hair accentuates and enhances a woman's gracile features.

quote:

There are a lot of ugly--de gustibus non est disputandum--white women with straight hair--and they are still ugly whatever they do with it.

I agree but what is your point? We are talking about the mean beauty of the races. On average, White women have more appealing features than Black women. If it were not so, why the fascination with them by the Moors?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Afrolunacy revealed - Quote: If it were not so, why the fascination with them by the Moors?

Afrolunacy revealed - Do you mean like THIS?

-

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

If so, then the hair of a chimp is "better" than the wooly hair of a lamb. LOL.

Africans in the West and in Africa wear Western-style hair attachments only because they have been conditioned to think its a la mode. Same as those very uncormfortable high-heel shoes that women wear all over the world--courtesy Western cultural imperialism.

But not just hair styles but consider that the whole world believes that putting a string around your neck is a sign of being modern. In the hot African sun that's just nonsense. Same for those lawyers that put on those stupid British law wigs in hot weather areas.

Again, do I care about hair? Not really. Don't see how it enhances anybody's beauty in any particular way. There are a lot of ugly--de gustibus non est disputandum--white women with straight hair--and they are still ugly whatever they do with it.

Hillary Clinton and Catherine Ashton(EU diplomat) will stop a T-Rex in its tracks. Angela Merkel is up there in that crowd too. Ask Silvio Berlusconi.

Watch the video. There is serious self-hate in your community.

Black children are going as far as wearing hannah montana wigs to their schools (see video) because they crave long flowing blonde hair white girls their age have.

If you watch the video EVERY black child claimed nappy hair is ugly. Then all the other blacks in the video agreed.

As one black woman summed up, she got artifical straight hair implants so she could have the ''white girl flow''. Apparently this term is well known in the African-American community, its where you can shake your hair like white woman can. Obviously blacks with their natural nappy hair can't do this.

Very revealing video. Shows so much self-hate in blacks.

What i don't like is black people who straighten their hair to look white, but at the same time claim they have ''black pride''.

How can blacks have ''black pride'' when they go to the extremes to look like white people? [Roll Eyes]

According to the video, the average black female spends thousands on artificially straightening their hair.

Black females are 7 or 8% of the American population, but more than 80% of hair products are bought by them.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Afrolunacy revealed - But it wasn't just the Moors, the Arabs also had an unhealthy fascination with Albino women.

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Afrolunacy revealed - And as you can see, it wasn't any of those phoney Omar Sarif Turk mulatto Arabs. It was the REAL Bad-Assed Nigger Arabs.

They kept those poor Albino women stoned on Hash, and all they did all day was Smoke and Fu*k.

(Notice, the pipe is never far away.)

-

-

-

Why those Sheiks didn't even allow their Albino women to wash themselves, someone had to do it for them.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Afrolunacy revealed - Like I said: It was the REAL Bad-Assed Nigger Arabs. So that if a concerned Albino like yourself were to voice any objection...

Well, there would be a short conversation with the Sheik....

-

And then:

Well, I guess you could say that the lights would go out.

-

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Those are only paintings Mike. Don't know what the agenda was for those 19th century Euro painters.

Maybe those guys liked white women because they are more docile and controllable--genuine slave and harem material--than others. Really can't say.

Just look at a 100 Euro women in a group or just in the real--they flock to Africa as tourists on the prowl so you get to see them up close and they are heavily into African braiding and stuff. The hairdressers claim that it requires adding some chemicals to make the hair firm enough for braiding--and maybe 2 or 3 look OK--but rest Nah!. Just so bland, so flimsy--just blah.

But the guys here say once a Euro girl goes for you, they are like your slave. You can do anything and it's mostly OK.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Watch the video. There is serious self-hate in your community.
LOL. I don't live in the U.S. LOL. But I must be cautious though because Western cultural imperialism has been encroaching big time.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Mike,
All that Euro hair makes my blood crawl. Maybe just me. I get the same feeling when I see pictures of those Euro boys with their faces covered with hair or those Euro guys on the beach with gorrilla hair all over their backs. It just gets to me Mike.

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrolunacy revealed:
[QB] ^Managing coarse hair requires much more work than loosely or freely flowing hair, since theirs is tightly coiled, not easily yielding to a comb or brush.

Depends on the brush or the comb and holding a comb in your hair has allowed for ornate decoration. Requiring more time to do it doesn't mean many black people do not find it more aesthetically appealing. It's like saying all intricate hairstyle with straight hair are aesthetically unappealing because it takes more time to do. It is not and is aesthetically appealing. It simply takes awhile to do it. In fact I think free flowing straight hair is ordinary or bland. It's not inherently ugly but it doesn't stand out either unless somethings done with it.

quote:
Aestheticism is not learned. Aestheticism is natural and innate. Children can tell the difference between what is ugly and pleasing to their senses.
Which is why lolita fashion and runway fashion will use black hairstyles and black textures. it is cute aesthetically appealing. Curls have always had that sort of an appeal whereas straight hair conveys less the idea of youthful outgoing appearance. In fact people used to think it communicated a less outgoing person even in Europe. Curls in general can be harder to upkeep compared to straight hair but many hairstyles even with straight hair the more harder to manage the style often the more interesting to look at they are. Its funny you say "children can tell it's ugly" when the kids I've come across in my area want the new updated fros and the straight hair on a circumstantial basis. To them it's just hair and they find interesting the straight hair as well as their own hair. And as I've mentioned before people are investing less on things like relaxers with natural salons growing in number.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
See, Mike, this guy will rationalize the most blatantly obvious shyt! LOL! Can you reason with a dude like that? LOL!!!!!!!! lamin, you need some serious help.

quote:
Those are only paintings Mike. Don't know what the agenda was for those 19th century Euro painters.

Maybe those guys liked white women because they are more docile and controllable--genuine slave and harem material--than others. Really can't say.

Just look at a 100 Euro women in a group or just in the real--they flock to Africa as tourists on the prowl so you get to see them up close and they are heavily into African braiding and stuff. The hairdressers claim that it requires adding some chemicals to make the hair firm enough for braiding--and maybe 2 or 3 look OK--but rest Nah!. Just so bland, so flimsy--just blah.

But the guys here say once a Euro girl goes for you, they are like your slave. You can do anything and it's mostly OK.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
This doesn't mean many black people do not find it more aesthetically appealing.

It does not have universal appeal. That speaks volumes, bruh.

quote:

Which is why lolita fashion and runway fashion will use black hairstyles and black textures.

Lolita fashion? What is this? Kiddie porn or something? LOL Anyhow, prove it. Post a pix and lets see if you are reaching.

quote:

it is cute aesthetically appealing. Curls have always had that sort of an appeal whereas straight hair conveys less the idea of youthful outgoing appearance.

What does curly hair have to do with black hair?

quote:

when the kids I've come across in my area want the new updated fros and the straight hair on a circumstantial basis. To them it's just hair and they find interesting the straight hair as well as their own hair.

Educate yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfpo-gUDSuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQACkg5i4AY&feature=relmfu

Children instinctively know what is good and bad, pretty and ugly.

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferefre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colonialism is what has destroyed OUR people ALL OF AFRICA, the Indians, the aboriginal of Australia etc.

How can one relate to the simple African culture of a people who enjoyed life and was ONE with the land, who gives thanks to the sun, moon and stars, revered mother nature, never taking more than enough to survive from the land.

Now fresh off of the boat, a musket carrying, armor wearing, fowl smelling, unshaven hairy, religious fanatic European, who steal people from their home, rapes their women kill their children, who lies to him about the history of his people, and tell him to worship his gods. Now all of a sudden the barbaric European (Western) is the civilized ONE, and the indigenous African or (Native American Indian) minding their own business taking care of his family from his own land worshipping his own gods, is the animal, uncivilized one.

Now I'm supposed to agree with this pale man, about my people hair, when some of my people, grew up in the white man system and is now lost. I'm I suppose to turn my back own my own because YOU said so. But you come to a semi pro black forum and talk about how blacks hate this and that.

When you should be policing your own people, on why they love us so much, (like YOU). You are the one in denial, I think you want to be one of US. I don't go to your white hate forums and say anything, because I don't CARE. I'm asking you, why do you care so much???? Do you hate yourself? You are not even African let alone black, so why do you care???????

-

-

-

Beautiful Black hair, oohhh the diversity.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] @ this topic
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
[QB]
quote:
This doesn't mean many black people do not find it more aesthetically appealing.

It does not have universal appeal.
Dodging the point aren't we? The point is, black people don't inherently find it unappealing and the decline in relaxer sales and salons opening for black women demonstrate this. There are chemical products designed to keep the texture of the hair and improve manageability because many black people like the visual aesthetic of their hair. These are often called around me at least texturizers or weak relaxers. This idea black people have to hate their hair texture is false. Visually appealing hair does not have to be hair that is easy to upkeep.

quote:
quote:

Which is why lolita fashion and runway fashion will use black hairstyles and black textures.

Lolita fashion? What is this? Kiddie porn or something?
No it's a world renown Japanese fashion that's gaining interest in the west and typically aims for a doll like appearance. Japanese aesthetics in general typically gear towards cuteness. It seems you know very little about the fashion world to speak with any authority on the development of aesthetics lol.

quote:
LOL Anyhow, prove it. Post a pix and lets see if you are reaching.
 -

A collage of numerous examples. Fun stuff.

quote:
quote:

it is cute aesthetically appealing. Curls have always had that sort of an appeal whereas straight hair conveys less the idea of youthful outgoing appearance.

What does curly hair have to do with black hair?
Black hair is curly.

quote:
quote:

when the kids I've come across in my area want the new updated fros and the straight hair on a circumstantial basis. To them it's just hair and they find interesting the straight hair as well as their own hair.

Educate yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHbtM9463c

This has nothing to do with hair nor does it prove the reasons for these choices are innate and not a product of socialization.

quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfpo-gUDSuE

Children instinctively know what is good and bad, pretty and ugly.

And your proof this is instinct and not socialization? Oh right you have any. Just more circular logic [Wink]
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

BLACK DIVERSE HAIR

--------------------
"Son of the sun god Ra"

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^First off, I don't see black hair styles in those lolita photos. Second, Black hair is not curly. Black hair is tightly coiled. You can try to feed that pseudo bullshit to someone else, it won't work with me. Next thing you will tell me, tanning is trying to be black.
Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
 -

-

-

images by

-

-

-
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/6618076329

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/6827542949

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^First off, I don't see black hair styles in those lolita photos. Second, Black hair is not curly. Black hair is tightly coiled.

It is a tight curl firstly and many black women produce hair like that. I would think the majaority if not all can produce the hairstyles on here with a large number capable of sporting the majority. Sorry you don't like it but that's the truth. There are even some that sport the stereotypical "tight coiled" look. If you're saying absolutely none of them are types afro textured hair can emulate you have visual problems and have not seen enough black people. If you are cementing your opinion on too few a representation of blacks you are a person that cannot be reasoned with.

quote:
You can try to feed that pseudo bullshit to someone else, it won't work with me. Next thing you will tell me, tanning is trying to be black.
Looks to me like your someone who was in our previous black beauty the closet Cassi. Tanning obviously demonstrates a pallid white complexion is no longer as visually appealing as it once was. People who have black mixed in their DNA are thus more advantaged in having the potential of meeting this aesthetic compared Europeans without pigment. And before you start on the meds they are typically mixed and do not reflect the homogeneity of Northwestern Euros so I'd refrain from going that route.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT,

See the other Trojan Horse?

Suddenly now black people have curly hair.

Their self-hate has no limits.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Damn Afrolunacy revealed - You gotta be the dumbest Albino boy that I ever ran across. You're telling Blacks what Black hair is like, fool you don't even know what a Albino woman's hair is like before they go to work on it.

Proof you've never had any.

Wake up Albino boy.

-

-

-

-

-

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Apparently, you do not know the difference between curl and coil. Coil looks like a jagged-wire spring, curl looks like circular loops.

Curly hair

-

Tightly coil hair

-

quote:
quote:
[QB] ^First off, I don't see black hair styles in those lolita photos. Second, Black hair is not curly. Black hair is tightly coiled.

It is a tight curl firstly and many black women produce hair like that. I would think the majaority if not all can produce the hairstyles on here with a large number capable of sporting the majority. Sorry you don't like it but that's the truth. There are even some that sport the stereotypical "tight coiled" look. If you're saying absolutely none of them are types afro textured hair can emulate you have visual problems and have not seen enough black people. If you are cementing your opinion on too few a representation of blacks you are a person that cannot be reasoned with.

quote:
You can try to feed that pseudo bullshit to someone else, it won't work with me. Next thing you will tell me, tanning is trying to be black.
Looks to me like your someone who was in our previous black beauty the closet Cassi. Tanning obviously demonstrates a pallid white complexion is no longer as visually appealing as it once was. People who have black mixed in their DNA are thus more advantaged in having the potential of meeting this aesthetic compared Europeans without pigment. And before you start on the meds they are typically mixed and do not reflect the homogeneity of Northwestern Euros so I'd refrain from going that route.

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
BEAUTIFUL BLACK SKIN AND HAIR OF MY BLACK SISTERS. People of the SUN.

-

-
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/73303991@N03/7004008541

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

-

Hmmm;

I say Hmmmm.....

-

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
The thread isn't to put anyone down.

It was a simple question why do virtually ALL black people artifically straighten their hair?

99.9% of white woman aren't going out and buying big afros...

So why do black females hate their natural hair texture?

This is the question.

Those Tyra videos have millions of hits on this subject. So its obviously a question most people would like an answer to.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
yea, they are laying claim to every physical trait outside theirs. The self-hate has no bounds.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
CT,

See the other Trojan Horse?

Suddenly now black people have curly hair.

Their self-hate has no limits.

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
I have a better question, why do you hate yourself Anglo? Why do you care about US so much? I bet you wish you had OUR hair. I can stereotype your people a$$ all day, but guess what I don't care. LOL, you will have better success on a hate black people forum.

--------------------
"Son of the sun god Ra"

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
This thread is not about hating on blacks. But the responses it has generated from some definitely show Black self-hate.

quote:
Originally posted by Neferefre:
I have a better question, why do you hate yourself Anglo? Why do you care about US so much? I bet you wish you had OUR hair. I can stereotype your people a$$ all day, but guess what I don't care. LOL, you will have better success on a hate black people forum.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Neferefre:

I've posted this exact same question on numerous forums, including racialist, nationalist and preservationist sites, as well as other forums.

I'm interested in anthropology and racial psychology. Most the other sites i belong to are preservationist forums which are stickly for ethnic-European members, so i have to join other forums to get a responce, and collect data from other races.

Neferefre
Member # 13793

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

tightly coiled hair and combs at its finest

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com