EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Zimmerman says "F-king Coons" Nail in the Coffin..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zimmerman says "F-king Coons" Nail in the Coffin..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is this animal not in prison being charged for 1st degree Murder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNI5CA5jijw&feature=g-user-bul&context=G245b3caUCGXQYbcTJ33ZirnE-L5vRD3MRN1rHGhCxT8fq9v8-LZo

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interpretation. It also sounds like he is saying "goons."
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrolunacy revealed:

The media goes mad if it is a black victim.

But if a white is murdered by blacks it gets suppressed. White victims of anti-white attacks get no recogition, despite there is MORE of them. Most crime is black on white.

watch this video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgvOAhePIcI

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^White Liberal Media, my dude. Bleeding heart, White guilt laden, lib bellies are the cause of this social atmosphere in Black America. White liberalism will be the fall of America, sad to say.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He's said the c word.

I think that guy is a thug, his profile shot also looks like a thug. No point in defending scum like that.

My argument is that if this had been the other way around, and a white teenager was shot by a black, the media would not report it. And i'm pretty fed up with this. Everytime you look on the news they report whites killing blacks or whatever, but they silence all the black on white crime, which is far more.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I AGREE. There is a double standard.

quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:

He's said the c word.

I think that guy is a thug, his profile shot also looks like a thug. No point in defending scum like that.

My argument is that if this had been the other way around, and a white teenager was shot by a black, the media would not report it. And i'm pretty fed up with this. Everytime you look on the news they report whites killing blacks or whatever, but they silence all the black on white crime, which is far more.

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I hear they say the bigger the bootie to funkier the asscrack.

Makes sense! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is there off topic pictures of females with large rear anatomy? What does this have to do with this topic?

I mean I do appreciate it personally but how does the rest of the posters feel?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^I am offended by the picture. Too harsh on my eyes to gaze on a physically unfit woman. I would like it removed, sir. But you can leave the light bright broad. She is pleasant to look at.

Thank you.

Hersi_Yusuf
Member # 20078

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hersi_Yusuf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 24 | From: ATL | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com