EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ausar SOMEONE NAMED BART IS SPAMMING THE BOARD!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ausar SOMEONE NAMED BART IS SPAMMING THE BOARD!
africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africanolmec     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar why are you allowing this person named Bart to spam the board? Are you trying to hide something?

Why arent you deleting this spam from the board the same way that you deleted my thread? If you cant do your job I think that it may be time for a new modertor because this spam by someone named BART is not good for the overall well being of this site!

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a special challenge to you and I want you to take it. Email the owner of this website and request that a new moderator be assigned.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africanolmec     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar one thing you will have to remember is I do not react to you low life crackers! I grab them by their tails and make them react to me! I make them do tricks for me just like your relatives do in the zoo!

I am not reactive, but rather I am proactive

How did you ever think that a low life cracker like yourself could ever fool me? You are not my equal intellectually, edcationally, culturally, GENETICALLY or from a lifestyle standpoint but you still believed that you could fool someone that is so clearly superior to you on every level!

Its your monkey and ape DNA that causes this behavior and leaves you pedisposed not only to lying, violence and deception... But also to fantasy!

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
African olmec, most of the posters on this website are non-white. That includes myself. If you want to give crackas an intellectual thrashing then please go to the right place.

Be proactive and start your own website or contribute some value to this website.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] smh and hear we go again lol smh

-

Ausar, with all due respect, at some point yuh ah guh haffi stap hexplain yuhSelf ova and ova again di same rass ting tuh people ...soon time fe yuh start tell people fe shetup dem rass and guh suck dem madda...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africanolmec
Member # 20197

Rate Member
Ausar I am far too busy in the laboratory for all of that at this point in time, and besides, I kinda like it here! hehehehe!
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
African olmec, most of the posters on this website are non-white. That includes myself. If you want to give crackas an intellectual thrashing then please go to the right place.

Be proactive and start your own website or contribute some value to this website.

btw....mebbe it's just me that's noticed this but...hold on...check your inbox in a minute, I'ma address this one privately...

for now.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Truth, please clean out your inbox.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com