EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Teens set kid on fire for being 'white' Where's the outcry and national attention?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teens set kid on fire for being 'white' Where's the outcry and national attention?
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head."

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-03-04/news/31122324_1_white-boy-fire-tv-station

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see if posters will show same level of outrage. I ain't holding my breath!
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The same way you show outrage when posts of whites committing hate crimes on blacks goes? There was hardly a national outcry for say the "Jena 6" among other examples. Unanimous support in the black community yeah, but that's about it. Society tends to ignore racism on both sides and parade Obama as proof a colorblind society. In any case I'm learning to just ignore these sorts of threads in general. I suggest everyone else do the same please
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
When 'Jena 6' occured, I wasn't even a member of this forum. So you really don't know what you are yapping on about.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com