EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Witness to the altercation between Zimmerman and Trayvon (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Witness to the altercation between Zimmerman and Trayvon
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a witness who saw Trayton on top of Zimmerman, getting the best of him, pummeling Zimmerman in the face. The witness also states that Zimmerman yelled for help. Trayton stood 6'3".
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheryl Brown's teenage son witnessed the altercation between Trayvon and Zimmerman while walking his dog that night. Thirteen-year-old Austin stepped out his front door and heard people fighting, he told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

"I heard screaming and crying for help," he said. "I heard, 'Help me.' "

...he only saw one person, a man in a red shirt — Zimmerman — who was on the ground.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-trayvon-martin-shooting-zimmerman-letter-20120315,0,1716605.story

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the funny thing about this is, the cops clearly told the retard Zimmerman not to pursue this kid. Yet, we have him going from being in his car, being told NOT to pursue, to being out of the car, on his back yelling for help. It doesn't take anyone with a little common sense to see that Zimmerman was in the wrong here. If he would have just backed off and done what the cops told him to do, this mess wouldn't have happened.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I don't agree. Argument can be made from both vantage points. It can be argued that while Zimmerman may have gotten out of his car, Trayvon was the aggressor by charging at him. Getting out of a vehicle does not constitute an act of aggression. Zimmerman contends that he had gotten out but then turned his back to Trayvon, and it was at that point Trayvon became the aggressor, catching Zimmerman by surprise from behind. It would also explain how Zimmerman was on the ground with Trayvon dominating him from on top.

quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
the funny thing about this is, the cops clearly told the retard Zimmerman not to pursue this kid. Yet, we have him going from being in his car, being told NOT to pursue, to being out of the car, on his back yelling for help. It doesn't take anyone with a little common sense to see that Zimmerman was in the wrong here. If he would have just backed off and done what the cops told him to do, this mess wouldn't have happened.

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your cold adapted mind is bugging you for sure if you can't see that this Zimmerman guy is a lunatic with a license to carry.

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/23/did-trayvon-shooter-abuse-911.html

--------------------
It was high time

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Whether he is lunatic or not is irrelevant. What is relevant are the facts. And as it stands, the facts point to self-defense. You are too emotionally driven to see this.

quote:
Originally posted by Omo Baba:
Your cold adapted mind is bugging you for sure if you can't see that this Zimmerman guy is a lunatic with a license to carry.

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/23/did-trayvon-shooter-abuse-911.html

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The batman wanna be dumbo was told not to follow the kid and he did. Now his life as he knows it is over. Even if he doesn't go to prison he's a marked MF.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
And you think that that's right? Don't you believe in the Bible?

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
The batman wanna be dumbo was told not to follow the kid and he did. Now his life as he knows it is over. Even if he doesn't go to prison he's a marked MF.

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrolunacy revealed:
[QB] Whether he is lunatic or not is irrelevant. What is relevant are the facts. And as it stands, the facts point to self-defense. You are too emotionally driven to see this.

Did the murderer George Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon as a neighborhood watch?

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't agree. Argument can be made from both vantage points. It can be argued that while Zimmerman may have gotten out of his car, Trayvon was the aggressor by charging at him. Getting out of a vehicle does not constitute an act of aggression. Zimmerman contends that he had gotten out but then turned his back to Trayvon, and it was at that point Trayvon became the aggressor, catching Zimmerman by surprise from behind. It would also explain how Zimmerman was on the ground with Trayvon dominating him from on top.

quote:

you may be a little slow on the up take so let me try and help you out here. The police told him DO NOT FOLLOW UP. I am not sure how swift your command of the English language is, but he (Zimmermen) shouldn't have been in that position in the first place. Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend when this thing started and he told her he felt unsafe. According to the law, had Trayvon had a gun he would have had the right to shoot and kill zimmerman.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lesson: follow instructions.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
quote:
The police told him DO NOT FOLLOW UP.

The police dispatcher advised him not to follow. He did not order or command him. ZImmerman used his own discretion and judgment to follow Trayvon. There is NOTHING illegal with the decision he made. Idiot.

quote:

but he (Zimmermen) shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.

Cite the law which states this, asswhipe.

quote:

Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend when this thing started and he told her he felt unsafe.

Trayvon's call to his gf leads up to when Zimmerman exits his vehicle. This would suggest that the interruption to Trayvon's call to his gf is when he charges Zimmerman from behind.

quote:

According to the law, had Trayvon had a gun he would have had the right to shoot and kill zimmerman.

No, dunce. According to the law, if Trayvon had a gun, he would have been in possession of an illegal firearm. Trayvon was a minor, dunce.
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
^You're one loony racist.

--------------------
It was high time

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
ad hominem attack. You whack, dude.

quote:
^You're one loony racist.

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
^^Duncie, you side stepped this question:

Did the murderer George Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon as a neighborhood watch?

--------------------
It was high time

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I was not side-stepping anything. I did not see your question. I do not know if he identified himself. This is something that needs to be ascertained. If he did not then I think that Zimmerman could be tried for involuntary manslaughter. With that being said, I think that there is a chance he did right before he turned his back and began to walk from Trayvon. I think he divulged his credentials sometime between getting out of the car and walking away.

quote:
^^Duncie, you side stepped this question:

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
So you think the murderer George Zimmerman "divulged his credentials sometime between getting out of the car and walking away" and then Trayvon Martin attacked him even though he didn't see him until the murderer started following him?

I think you should go and listen to the 911 tapes again.

--------------------
It was high time

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Whether he is lunatic or not is irrelevant. What is relevant are the facts. And as it stands, the facts point to self-defense. You are too emotionally driven to see this.

quote:

Imagine someone following you for no reason at all. They then get in your face at start questioning you about where you are going and what you are doing. You feeling threatened "stand your ground" and defend your self against a threat. Trayvon was exercising his legal right to defend himself. Zimmerman, who was in the wrong, used lethal force but under Florida law he should not have engaged Trayvon in the first place.

If Zimmerman gets a good lawyer, he might get a way with what he did. However, this should go to a Jury and be prosecuted and the police did the police department of this county a real disservice by not arresting Zimmerman on the ground of suspicion of manslaughter. It would have been so much simpler to just have arrested this bozo and let the court system decide.

So the problem isn't really about Zimmerman its about the perception of a community that already is maligned against law enforcement.

And Albinos think they created civilization? Please.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
I listened to the recordings 5x now. I believe he (Trayvon) may have attacked him because he felt slighted. I speculated in an earlier posting that Hiphop is the real culprit; I think Trayvon was heavily influenced by the Hiphop, thug sub-culture. I believe he may have felt the need to assert his manhood which was affronted by Zimmerman. I think, Trayvon may have nudged or shoved Zimmerman in the back of his head, triggering a chain of events that led to Zimmerman fearing for his life and using his gun. That is my theory.

quote:
So you think the murderer George Zimmerman "divulged his credentials sometime between getting out of the car and walking away" and then Trayvon Martin attacked him even though he didn't see him until the murderer started following him?

I think you should go and listen to the 911 tapes again.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Your problem is with "stand your ground" not Zimmerman. If you say that the law needs to be repealed then you might have my audience.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

quote:

Imagine someone following you for no reason at all. They then get in your face at start questioning you about where you are going and what you are doing. You feeling threatened "stand your ground" and defend your self against a threat. Trayvon was exercising his legal right to defend himself. Zimmerman, who was in the wrong, used lethal force but under Florida law he should not have engaged Trayvon in the first place.

If Zimmerman gets a good lawyer, he might get a way with what he did. However, this should go to a Jury and be prosecuted and the police did the police department of this county a real disservice by not arresting Zimmerman on the ground of suspicion of manslaughter. It would have been so much simpler to just have arrested this bozo and let the court system decide.

So the problem isn't really about Zimmerman its about the perception of a community that already is maligned against law enforcement.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CT already displayed his low IQ, bias and record breaking bigotry when he said Hip Hop is the blame for the whole ordeal, rather than the person who actually pulled the trigger.

Any discussion from here on out is simply wasting your time. Any concession from him (e.g., ''if he didn't identify himself he could be tried for manslaughter'') is only for the public eye, so as to not appear overtly unreasonable.

If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect Zimmerman is CT's butt buddy. Everything Zimmerman did, is open to interpretation (e.g., ''Zimmerman said goons, not coons''), and everything Trayvon did, is potential ammunition to demonize Trayvon, and vindicate Zimmerman (he covered his head with his hoodie, therefore, justifying Zimmerman's pursuit).

Confirming Truth is only being what he is in his very nature; his usual 'I'm-supporting-anything-remotely-white-skinned' low IQ, antagonist self, and no amount of debating is going change that.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
^Ad-hominem attack.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumbass, I'm not even debating you, nor was I addressing the nature of your arguments. Do you even know what an ad-hominem attack is? If we're going by your definition, any random critique that contains references to someone's character is a logical fallacy, lol.

Damn, you're dumb as phuck.

quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
CT already displayed his low IQ, bias and record breaking bigotry when he said Hip Hop is the blame for the whole ordeal, rather than the person who actually pulled the trigger.

Any discussion from here on out is simply wasting your time. Any concession from him (e.g., ''if he didn't identify himself he could be tried for manslaughter'') is only for the public eye, so as to not appear overtly unreasonable.

If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect Zimmerman is CT's butt buddy. Everything Zimmerman did, is open to interpretation (e.g., ''Zimmerman said goons, not coons''), and everything Trayvon did, is potential ammunition to demonize Trayvon, and vindicate Zimmerman (he covered his head with his hoodie, therefore, justifying Zimmerman's pursuit).

Confirming Truth is only being what he is in his very nature; his usual 'I'm-supporting-anything-remotely-white-skinned' low IQ, antagonist self, and no amount of debating is going change that.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Swenet thanks for reminding me its the Confirming Idiot.

--------------------
It was high time

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
ad hominem attack.

quote:
Dumbass, I'm not even debating you, nor was I addressing the nature of your arguments. Do you even know what an ad-hominem attack is? If we're going by your definition, any random critique that contains references to someone's character is a logical fallacy, lol.

quote:

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ad hominem attack.

quote:

quote:

No, dumb piece of ****.

Your silly argument that Whitney Houston was unworthy of being honored and celebrated post mortem, simply because she was addicted to drugs, is what is called, an ad-hominem attack. And a very short-sighted one at that, dumb piece of low IQ rat turd.

Do you not know the difference between my critiquing your worthless, cursed, universally hated existence, versus crapping out logical fallacies?

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
ad hominem attack.

quote:
quote:
ad hominem attack.

quote:

quote:

No, dumb piece of ****.

Your silly argument that Whitney Houston was unworthy of being honored and celebrated post mortem, simply because she was addicted to drugs, is what is called, an ad-hominem attack. And a very short-sighted one at that, dumb piece of low IQ rat turd.

Do you not know the difference between my critiquing your worthless, cursed, universally hated existence, versus crapping out logical fallacies?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Well Houston was a self-absorbed druggie. lol
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^Here comes the other low IQ degenerate.
Are you going to tell us something we don't already know, or are you going to treat two decade old facts like they're fresh off the press?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whitney Houston was worthy of being honored because she made music that milions of people loved.
That she destroyed her life with drug doen not mean we should hate her and deny the gifts she left us

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Two decades? They said she had the white lady in her when she died.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
It should have never been officiated by the state of NJ. If dysfunctional people want to honor her, that is their prerogative. But the government should not have gotten involved.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Whitney Houston was worthy of being honored because she made music that milions of people loved.
That she destroyed her life with drug doen not mean we should hate her and deny the gifts she left us

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
The ''two decades'' are in reference to the period of when she purportedly was abusing drugs (1992-2012). Combine that with the commonly known, age old observation that she was a diva, and we have captured the essence of your random, uninformative comment.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
hehehe

you sound really pissed that your 'diva' is dead.

"i make too much cheeze to ever smoke em, pleeeze! crack is wack!" - w.houston

hahahahha

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
kind of hard to have a ''sound'' to me, when all you're getting from me, are typed letters, don't you think? Of course, you're free to delude yourself into thinking I was struck by her passing, if that thought is soothing to you.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Kiss my ass!!!!

-

hahahaha

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^Came in uninformative, retreated with incoherent mumbo jumbo.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Is crack wack?

Object lesson #1:

-

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
The police told him DO NOT FOLLOW UP.

The police dispatcher advised him not to follow. He did not order or command him. ZImmerman used his own discretion and judgment to follow Trayvon. There is NOTHING illegal with the decision he made. Idiot.

quote:

but he (Zimmermen) shouldn't have been in that position in the first place.

Cite the law which states this, asswhipe.

quote:

Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend when this thing started and he told her he felt unsafe.

Trayvon's call to his gf leads up to when Zimmerman exits his vehicle. This would suggest that the interruption to Trayvon's call to his gf is when he charges Zimmerman from behind.

quote:

According to the law, had Trayvon had a gun he would have had the right to shoot and kill zimmerman.

No, dunce. According to the law, if Trayvon had a gun, he would have been in possession of an illegal firearm. Trayvon was a minor, dunce.

*chuckle* uhuh

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5rxSNk1LcsFpqk6o

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''...he only saw one person, a man in a red shirt — Zimmerman — who was on the ground.''

This person witnessed the incident and only saw one person--who was on the ground.What kind of evidence is that? Where was Trayvon at the time?
Did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon while he, Zimmerman, was on the ground. If this is possible, then how can Zimmerman claim self-defense?

''I don't agree. Argument can be made from both vantage points. It can be argued that while Zimmerman may have gotten out of his car, Trayvon was the aggressor by charging at him.''

Aside from your argumentation purposes, where is the evidence Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first? Zimmerman says so? Since Zimmerman had a bloody nose, according to the police, how can this determine Trayvon was the aggressor? What if Zimmerman shoved the kid first and he retaliated. It may well be Zimmerman underestimated Trayvon defending himself. The fat boy instigated the confrontation by leaving his vehicle and got himself in over his head and ultimately had to rely on his killing instinct to extricate himself from his dilemma--a dilemma that probably could have been resolved with a few returned punches. But no, his killing instinct seized him. He had to kill a Black youth. A ''What are you doing here'' Black youth.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
"where is the evidence Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first?"
quote:
Originally posted by Afrolunacy revealed: if you listen to the wind in the call it clearly indicates that Martin was the aggressor.
[Roll Eyes]
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
There are blacks who live in that community. YOU = EPIC FAIL.

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
''...he only saw one person, a man in a red shirt — Zimmerman — who was on the ground.''

This person witnessed the incident and only saw one person--who was on the ground.What kind of evidence is that? Where was Trayvon at the time?
Did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon while he, Zimmerman, was on the ground. If this is possible, then how can Zimmerman claim self-defense?

''I don't agree. Argument can be made from both vantage points. It can be argued that while Zimmerman may have gotten out of his car, Trayvon was the aggressor by charging at him.''

Aside from your argumentation purposes, where is the evidence Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first? Zimmerman says so? Since Zimmerman had a bloody nose, according to the police, how can this determine Trayvon was the aggressor? What if Zimmerman shoved the kid first and he retaliated. It may well be Zimmerman underestimated Trayvon defending himself. The fat boy instigated the confrontation by leaving his vehicle and got himself in over his head and ultimately had to rely on his killing instinct to extricate himself from his dilemma--a dilemma that probably could have been resolved with a few returned punches. But no, his killing instinct seized him. He had to kill a Black youth. A ''What are you doing here'' Black youth.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
You dumbass you failed to address his specific challenges to your lunatic defense story. Epic fail.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afrolunacy revealed says, ''There are blacks who live in that community. YOU = EPIC FAIL.''

Yes I do believe I read in the local newspaper a Black woman giving Zimmerman credit for being a lookout for the neighborhood. And what exactly does this have to do with Zimmerman shooting Trayvon? Is Zimmerman aquitted because Black people live in the neighborhood?

Why are you confusing yourself already?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
It was in reference to this statement by one of the participants to the thread:

"He had to kill a Black youth. A ''What are you doing here'' Black youth."

The statement implies that blacks, specifically black youth, don't belong in this gated community. Not only are blacks living there, Zimmerman mentors black kids!

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Afrolunacy revealed says, ''There are blacks who live in that community. YOU = EPIC FAIL.''

Yes I do believe I read in the local newspaper a Black woman giving Zimmerman credit for being a lookout for the neighborhood. And what exactly does this have to do with Zimmerman shooting Trayvon? Is Zimmerman aquitted because Black people live in the neighborhood?

Why are you confusing yourself already?

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
^This murderer that you're claiming mentor black kids also showcased the worst form of racial profiling.

You and him both can jump off a cliff.

--------------------
It was high time

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
He did not racial profile. If he is guilty of profiling, it is criminal profile. Most criminals are hooded up when they engage in criminal activity, and that is a fact. You can jump off a cliff.

quote:
^This murderer that you're claiming mentor black kids also showcased the worst form of racial profiling.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Jesus Christ STFU already. You're obviously out of BS on this one.
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He did not racial profile. If he is guilty of profiling, it is criminal profile. Most criminals are hooded up when they engage in criminal activity, and that is a fact. You can jump off a cliff.

quote:

-
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Your problem is with "stand your ground" not Zimmerman. If you say that the law needs to be repealed then you might have my audience.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

quote:

Stand your ground law doesn't apply it is simply self defense. The question really is about how do you define self defense.

Imagine Zimmerman was actually are robber. He approached Martin and tried to rob him. Martin fights back and almost subdues the would be robber until Zimmerman pulls out a gun and shoots Martin. Can Zimmerman claim self defense? If not, why can't Zimmerman claim self defense if after trying to rob Martin he needed to defend himself from Martin who was now attacking him? Does this sound like an absurdity? The same is true when Zimmerman followed and harassed a teenager and tried to deny Martin his civil rights. Zimmerman was commiting a crime and Martin was defending himself. How can Zimmerman claim self defense? No, he murdered that boy in cold blood.

Neighborhood watch means just that - watch and observe and call the police. It doesn't mean taking the law into your own hands. Zimmerman needs to be made an example of. However, the White police officers, biased socially, made a very bad call. It was a call that clearly meant that civil rights and the constitution doesn't apply to everyone as it should. It means we have a lot of work to do. It also means that us Blacks need to consider militias and organizations that will protect our rights when the police refuse to.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com