EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Witness to the altercation between Zimmerman and Trayvon (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Witness to the altercation between Zimmerman and Trayvon
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My two cents on this OFF SUBJECT thread and then I'm out.

To 'facts' a.k.a. Afro-obsessed lunatic who tries to appear objective...

The FACT is, when Zimmerman first confronted the Trayvon whom he suspected of being a criminal and began to interrogate him, Trayvon walked away. As such Trayvon did NOT pose a threat.

The FACT is, instead of just reporting the suspect to the police, Zimmerman played 'hero' by pursuing him in his vehicle and then getting out of his vehicle to confront Trayvon again. This meant Zimmerman was the aggressor here! Now obviously Trayvon was in the wrong to attack Zimmerman (likely because he was annoyed some idiot who questioned him like a criminal earlier had the nerve to stalk him), but it is obvious the kid was unarmed and posed no hostile threat. It was a fist fight plain and simple, and there was no need to shoot the boy.

Now the FACT of this scuffle is made known, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Zimmerman was more upset that he got his big ass beat by some skinny kid, than he was "fearful" of his life. [Roll Eyes]

The situation is sad indeed. On the one hand you have a young man who lost his life due to some silly hero-play involving profiling, and on the other hand you have the guy who played hero having to live the knowledge that he took the life of boy who was NOT a criminal!

The question now is whether the latter should live his life free or behind bars. I fully support the 'stand your ground' laws, but obviously one does not need to be a lawyer to recognize this is NOT a case of 'stand your ground'.

So the Afro-obsessed black consumed white losers can b|tch and complain all they want. They know damn well that they too would let their negrophobia get the best of them. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zimmerman sustained injury to the back of his head consistent with being sucker punched from behind. This suggests that he was walking away when attacked; this would also mean the pursuit had ended. Zimmerman was screaming for help yet Trayvon continued to beat on him. Why didn't Trayvon stop at that point? Trayvon was also told by a third party (eye-witness who told reporters he saw Zimmerman on the ground screaming for help) to stop but did not. Why didnt he stop?

Fact: Trayvon stood 6'3".
Fact: Trayvon played football.

This is a case of self defense under Stay Your Ground.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:

This is a case of self defense under Stay Your Ground.

Well, in that case you need to watch your back!
Posts: 22243 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Is that a threat of some kind?
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Trayvon had swung on a bus driver - this may be why he was suspended from school. This kid had a violent streak. Also, he was involved or had affiliation with a petty drug-ring. This information is from his twitter acct. (i will post it up some time tomorrow.) His circle of people is trying to sanitize his history. It does not matter anyway because the facts will come out in court.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both have violent records. Martin was just a better fighter than the Batman wanna be. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Trayvon had swung on a bus driver - this may be why he was suspended from school. This kid had a violent streak. Also, he was involved or had affiliation with a petty drug-ring. This information is from his twitter acct. (i will post it up some time tomorrow.) His circle of people is trying to sanitize his history. It does not matter anyway because the facts will come out in court.

This is like digging into the sexual past of a rape victim. It is obscene!

Trayvon was NOT doing anything wrong that night period. There is not one bit of evidence that he should have been under surveilance by Zimmerman. He was targeted based on social bias and nothing else. Trayvon defended himself from an attacker and was killed. This is called - murder. The only person that can claim self defense is Trayvon. Zimmerman was in the act of commiting a crime and cannot claim self defense. If Zimmerman had been trained on law enforcement rules then he would have known what probable cause is. He did not have probable cause and as a result he violated Trayvon's civil rights.

Let the jury decide! I don't think a jury is going to send Zimmerman to jail anyway but it is not the job of the police to act as a the judge and jury. So this is not about the parties involved but how the police protects our children.

A dead teenager how was unarmed is shot by an adult with minor bruises not needing medical attention = arrest in every case.

Getting your ass kicked it not equivalent to your life being at risk else we can go around shooting anyone at anytime as long as we are "afraid" that we might be harmed.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Trayvon defended himself from an attacker
Not to break away from the groupthink here but how do we know who started the fight?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bottom line is Zimmerman was looking for an altercation. If Zimmerman had left his weapon home I don't believe he would have followed Trayvon. He would have called the police just as he did but would have let it go at that and possibly followed from the safety of his vehicle until the police arrived. Because he had the ultimate confrontation decider in his possession he had confidence any altercation could be solved by him, either by peaceful talk or aggressive tendencies.

Yet this says nothing for Zimmerman anticipating an armed Trayvon Martin. Then again maybe it does. Since Florida has such a loose law then it is possible Zimmerman could have thought Martin had a weapon. Even so why would Zimmerman actually follow someone, away from the safety of his vehicle, when he had no way of knowing if the person had a weapon? Unless Zimmerman felt he could gain the first draw if trouble erupted?

Why *did* Zimmerman feel the need to be the ''justice seeker'' in this case even though it wasn't obvious at all by any complaints from the neighbors in terms of a hooded someone peeking in the window. What he did was premeditated confrontation ending in Trayvon's death.

There is no way I can see Zimmerman feeling his life threatened to the degree he had to shoot to kill. It's now obvious he had no way of defending himself through the use of his own fists and this may have been one of a couple of reasons he felt justified in taking his weapon with him--in case things got out of hand--brought about by Florida's ''Stand your Ground.''

Further, it is my belief after a few blows delivered by Trayvon, the fight would have ended with nothing more than a bruised face on Zimmerman as a result of his following Trayvon.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
Not to break away from the groupthink here but how do we know who started the fight?
The evidence is in the phone call between Trayvon and his girlfriend. We know that Zimmerman approached Trayvon. Trayvon was concerned that he was being followed. The phone call immediately ends when Zimmerman questions Trayvon. We also know that Zimmerman incited the situation by calling Trayvon a Goon or a Coon. Trayvon defended himself what what appeared to be a racially motivated attack.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True or not what Zimmerman is likely to say is that Trayvon came at him, had him on the ground and was punching him in the face while on the ground. I don't know what the law is if you can shoot a person under those circumstances, you probably can.
 -

T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing, now available for purchase

Group offers $10,000 to ‘capture’ Trayvon Martin’s killer

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain

Comments (691)
BY TINA MOORE / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

-

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/black-panther-rage-10g-capture-trayvon-killer-article-1.1050370#ixzz1qFDyBV7M

The new Black Panther Party offered a bounty of $10,000 Saturday for the “capture” of a Florida neighborhood watch captain who killed unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth,” leader Mikhail Muhammad said after announcing the reward for George Zimmerman at a protest in Sanford, Fla.

Muhammad called on 5,000 black men to mobilize and capture the neighborhood watch volunteer.

“If the government won’t do the job, we’ll do it,” Muhammad said, leading chants that included “freedom or death” and “justice for Trayvon.”

Muhammad said New Black Panther’s chairman, Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, was taking donations from black entertainers and athletes.

The group hopes to collect $1 million off the outrage by next week.

New Black Panthers members pointed to what they called the inaction of government officials — from Sanford city officials up to the governor — and accused them of lying and delaying justice.

They also said Angela Corley, the newly appointed special prosecutor, was an enemy of the black community.

“She has a track record of sending innocent young black men and women to prison,” Muhammad said.

The Southern Poverty Law Center calls the New Black Panther Party, a black-separatist group created in 1989, “virulently racist and anti-Semitic.”

Martin, who is African-American, was wearing a hoodie and carrying a pack of Skittles and an ice tea on the night of Feb. 26. He was heading back to his father’s fiance’s townhouse.

Zimmerman, 28, called 911 to report a suspicious person in the gated community and followed the teen despite the dispatcher’s request that he stand down.

Zimmerman said he shot Martin in self-defense. Zimmerman’s family says he is Hispanic and race was not an issue.

A Florida man was also charged Friday with threatening to kill Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee and his family.

Lee temporarily stepped down as chief over the case.

Trayvon’s mom said she was having a hard time realizing that her son’s not coming home, People magazine reported Saturday.

“I look at every door and think, he’s just going to walk through it any minute,” Sybrina Fulton told the magazine.“I just want to see him again, but I can’t.

“He’s in heaven, looking down at me.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/black-panther-rage-10g-capture-trayvon-killer-article-1.1050370#ixzz1qFELkJ5X

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and just to add one more cent before I leave this topic alone...

To the Afro-obsessed, negrophobe, idiot as well as to the lyingass white girl in black face... who claim an anti-white movement based on this slaying.

There is a long and deep historical precedence in America of black males innocent of any wrong doing who are picked off and murdered by whites, usually for sport. Since the end of post Civil-War Reconstruction (1877) to before the Civil Rights movement of the 60s, there are an estimated thousands to perhaps tens of thousands of unsolved murders and disappearances of young black men at the hands of white males. It is this historical precedence that fuels the anger and fury the black community has to any slaying of a black youth.

It is also this historical precedence that many whites seem to be ignorant of and why they don't understand the so-called 'animosity' towards whites who kill blacks whatever justification may be involved.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:
quote:
The evidence is in the phone call between Trayvon and his girlfriend. We know that Zimmerman approached Trayvon. Trayvon was concerned that he was being followed. The phone call immediately ends when Zimmerman questions Trayvon. We also know that Zimmerman incited the situation by calling Trayvon a Goon or a Coon. Trayvon defended himself what what appeared to be a racially motivated attack.
Yes it could certainly be said Zimmerman went looking for "trouble". But who started the physical fight, the phone call doesn't prove anything either way. Martin could've jumped Zimmerman thinking he was the thief, or Zimmerman could have tried to apprehend Martin. To use the phone call as evidence for who started the fight (threw the first blow) is as lunatic as Afrolunacy, hence his name.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Oh and just to add one more cent before I leave this topic alone...

To the Afro-obsessed, negrophobe, idiot as well as to the lyingass white girl in black face... who claim an anti-white movement based on this slaying.

There is a long and deep historical precedence in America of black males innocent of any wrong doing who are picked off and murdered by whites, usually for sport. Since the end of post Civil-War Reconstruction (1877) to before the Civil Rights movement of the 60s, there are an estimated thousands to perhaps tens of thousands of unsolved murders and disappearances of young black men at the hands of white males. It is this historical precedence that fuels the anger and fury the black community has to any slaying of a black youth.

It is also this historical precedence that many whites seem to be ignorant of and why they don't understand the so-called 'animosity' towards whites who kill blacks whatever justification may be involved.

I never said any of this was not true. I understand where the animosity comes from.

On the other hand, unfortunatley the media supports our choice to portray ourselves as sexy gangsters, criminals. We feed into it and make it our identity and that has consequences
and when I say "our" I don't mean you

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

HAHHAHAHA

Side swipe that MF Filipino!

HHAHAHAHAH

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Try to think of this case with this analogy:

A teenager is approached by another teenager. They get into a fight and one of the teenagers shoots the other.

Would that be considered man slaughter?

The answer is: of course.

It happens all of the time.

What makes Zimmerman special that he can incite a fight and then use lethal force when he is losing? If that is the way the law works then you can simply claim I shot him because he punched me. It is not reasonable.

Let the lawyers work it out not our biased cops!

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yes it could certainly be said Zimmerman went looking for "trouble". But who started the physical fight, the phone call doesn't prove anything either way. Martin could've jumped Zimmerman thinking he was the thief, or Zimmerman could have tried to apprehend Martin. To use the phone call as evidence for who started the fight (threw the first blow) is as lunatic as Afrolunacy, hence his name.
You just qualified "fight". Fights do not have to be physical to be started. The rudeness of Zimmerman started the fight. That evidence is in the phone call. What business did Zimmerman have following or questioning Trayvon? It is this disrespect that caused the fight. However, it was just a fight from the point of view of a teenager. Teenagers get into fight all the time. If we allow Zimmerman to be free on this then it means our laws allow for the Wild West type lunacy of whoever gets to their gun first in a fight.

Think of a road rage analogy. Do you get to shot a person because they punched after a road rage incident? Is that the meaning of self defense? You run into the back of someone and they get out and deck you. Do you get to shot them?

I have seen a lot of street fights and been in quite a few and I cannot believe the law allows you to shot people in those situations. If that is the case then our gangs should be allowed to shot each other all the time!

This is plain stupid.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
The Stand your ground law allows for the person to meet force with force to repel the threat. There is no provision for restrictions to the force used in the law, which means ANY threat can be met with DEADLY force. If you are being pummeled you can use deadly force. Blacks are up in arms over this because black youths are the primary source of violence on Whites. Just visit social mediums like Youtube or WorldStarHiphop.com to see this. Blacks are in fear of what lies ahead -young Negro males dropping like flies [Eek!]

quote:
True or not what Zimmerman is likely to say is that Trayvon came at him, had him on the ground and was punching him in the face while on the ground. I don't know what the law is if you can shoot a person under those circumstances, you probably can.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You just qualified "fight". Fights do not have to be physical to be started. The rudeness of Zimmerman started the fight. That evidence is in the phone call. What business did Zimmerman have following or questioning Trayvon? It is this disrespect that caused the fight. However, it was just a fight from the point of view of a teenager. Teenagers get into fight all the time. If we allow Zimmerman to be free on this then it means our laws allow for the Wild West type lunacy of whoever gets to their gun first in a fight.

Think of a road rage analogy. Do you get to shot a person because they punched after a road rage incident? Is that the meaning of self defense? You run into the back of someone and they get out and deck you. Do you get to shot them?

I have seen a lot of street fights and been in quite a few and I cannot believe the law allows you to shot people in those situations. If that is the case then our gangs should be allowed to shot each other all the time!

This is plain stupid.

Gangs don't count since most of individuals in these are criminals anyway with illegal weapons. Re road rage, if they keep "decking" you maybe you do have the right to shoot their ass. The lawful thing to do is for each person to take down vehicular particulars and call the police. Re how do we know start fights, I'm almost sure that, according to the law, if you throw the first blow you are guilty of starting the fight. So-called "rudeness" has nothing to do with it. That's why he needs to be arrested and tried so we can get to the facts.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ if someone calls me the N word and I deck them; who started the fight?

Rudeness can provoke fights especially with teenagers.

Basically our teenagers will now arm themselves and so will Black communities. This will create an arms race. Logic: If you can shot me because I beat you in a fight defending myself then I need to be prepared.

Martin was unarmed. End of story.

Arrest!

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I'm referring to what the law says. You would be charged with assault.
quote:
Logic: If you can shot me because I beat you in a fight defending myself
How do we know who was "defending" themselves that night? You're no different from Afrolunactic and the rest if you think the phone call "proves" who was the attacker.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ I said let the jury decide. I think Zimmerman would not be found guilty. However, I also don't believe Zimmerman or the police.

Zimmerman claims he did not confront Martin. That Martin actually attacked him. Then you have witnesses that support Zimmerman. Add to that a seedy past for Martin (Jewelry bag - probably from drug dealing) and you don't have much of a case against Zimmerman.

It is not the guilt of Zimmerman that is at issue. It is that the police acted as judge and jury and did not arrest Zimmerman or check him for drugs. Especially when we consider that Martin was unarmed and Zimmerman was indeed following him.

Also ask yourself why Zimmerman shot Martin in the chest? Was that necessary if Martin was not armed? Why not shot him in the arms, legs, torso, etc? Wouldn't just pointing a gun at Martin have been good enough? I don't believe Zimmerman at all: he is right now a walking dead man.

--------------------

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
LOL:

Martin was barely 17, about 6-foot-3 and 150 pounds.

Zimmerman, 28, is 5-foot-9 and weighs well over 200 pounds.

READ THAT AGAIN: Zimmerman weighs well over 200 POUNDS!

How could he possibly be afriad of a 150 pound teenager?

That is absolutely absurd. There is no way he could have feared for his life from some skinny barely 17 year old teenager.

--------------------

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ask everbody not to be judgemental on my following statement but you have to live in Florida to understand the need for the ''stand your ground law''. Most of the people in Florida black or white are poor and reckless. Go to cities in Central Florida or southern Florida you will discover some of the worst homicide rates per capita. Due to the poor zoning in Florida even if you have some money its hard to escape bad neighboorhoods. The public school systems are also some of the worst and if you happen to be a nerdy kid who values education you are beat up regularly unless you are fortunate enough to go to private school.

Have you heard the stories about tourists getting shoot and robbed by making the wrong turn in Orlando and south Florida?

This does not excuse what Zimmerman did but I add this little history to help people understand the need for the stand your ground law. Florida is great for the wealthy who can afford to get away from the trailer parks and ghettoes.

Some of the highest homicide rates: Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale,Opa Locka, and other parts of Miami. Most of these areas are functional ghetto cities or even like third-world countries as in Rio or vera Cruz.

Some of these bad areas have upper middle class developments about 3 blocks away from housing developments.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
According to what Zimmerman told local officers, he lost sight of the teen and was returning to his SUV when Martin approached him and they exchanged words. He said Martin asked if he had a problem, Zimmerman replied no and reached for his cell phone. He then alleges that Martin said "well you do now" and punched him in the nose.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
According to Martin's girlfriend, Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

she knows nothing she wasn't there

Zimmerman is likely to claim he was on the ground being punched in the face over and over again while on the ground, crying for help not just that he was mad because he lost a standing up fist fight

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

I never said any of this was not true. I understand where the animosity comes from.

On the other hand, unfortunatley the media supports our choice to portray ourselves as sexy gangsters, criminals. We feed into it and make it our identity and that has consequences

LMAO [Big Grin]

B|tch who you fooling?! We all know you're a white girl playing black on the internet! LOL at "our"! [Big Grin]

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5rxSNk1LcsFpqk6o
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

I ask everybody not to be judgmental on my following statement but you have to live in Florida to understand the need for the ''stand your ground law''. Most of the people in Florida black or white are poor and reckless. Go to cities in Central Florida or southern Florida you will discover some of the worst homicide rates per capita. Due to the poor zoning in Florida even if you have some money its hard to escape bad neighborhoods. The public school systems are also some of the worst and if you happen to be a nerdy kid who values education you are beat up regularly unless you are fortunate enough to go to private school.

Have you heard the stories about tourists getting shoot and robbed by making the wrong turn in Orlando and south Florida?

This does not excuse what Zimmerman did but I add this little history to help people understand the need for the stand your ground law. Florida is great for the wealthy who can afford to get away from the trailer parks and ghettos.

Some of the highest homicide rates: Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale,Opa Locka, and other parts of Miami. Most of these areas are functional ghetto cities or even like third-world countries as in Rio or vera Cruz.

Some of these bad areas have upper middle class developments about 3 blocks away from housing developments.

I used to live in Florida. I know exactly what you mean. I still have friends and relatives there, and it seems it's gotten worse since I left. [Embarrassed]
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
That is absolute BS that some big Mexican guy needs to use his gun to subdue a 150 Black kid.

He is a liar.

--------------------

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Confused] What Mexican...no Mexicans involved in this....a Black unarmed youth was murdered by a yte man who's mother is Peruvian and father is yte....

*keeping the facts straight here, nothing more nor less ok!*

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually according to the stand your ground law both are justified but one took it too far. If the stories are true Trayvon was not justified to repeatedly hit the man over and over but he was justified to use his fist if he felt threatened. Using Zimmerman's age as a defense is not adequate as he was a desk jockey with a poor physique. Trayvon was a skinny yet muscular athelete.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
You are wrong, ausar. SYG ended for Trayvon who, initially, was the victim, when he followed Zimmerman from behind and confronted him to then sucker punch him. At that point, he became the aggressor. You stand your ground at the place of confrontation or you are chased to. Trayvon left the place where he was confronted, and followed Zimmerman as he walked back to his vehicle. Had Trayvon swung on Zimmerman when he was initially confronted, then would SYG be applicable.

quote:
Actually according to the stand your ground law both are justified but one took it too far. If the stories are true Trayvon was not justified to repeatedly hit the man over and over but he was justified to use his fist if he felt threatened. Using Zimmerman's age as a defense is not adequate as he was a desk jockey with a poor physique. Trayvon was a skinny yet muscular athelete.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

she knows nothing she wasn't there

Zimmerman is likely to claim he was on the ground being punched in the face over and over again while on the ground, crying for help not just that he was mad because he lost a standing up fist fight

She is a witness. She could hear the altercation.

Besides, why is Zimmerman in hiding if what he did he thinks he should have done. Where are his supporters?

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

According to witnesses Trayvon was screaming for help http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5rxSNk1LcsFpqk6o
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Negroes are now taking occasion to loot stores. It never fails. What the hell does looting have to do with justice for Trayvon?

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-Trayvon-protesters-ransack-store/-/1717324/9719674/-/xctonpz/-/index.html

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
She is a witness.

LOL
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
This is what is going to happen. Zimmerman, who may be heavy but may also be out of shape, is going to say that the athletic Trayvon attacked him, knocked him to the ground and then was on top of him punching him in the face, breaking his nose and continuing to punch. He will say that he cried out for help and the male witness will support this. He will say when he was on the ground he pulled out his gun and shot him. The woman witness only saw what happened afterwards, she says the Trayvon was on the ground shot and Zimmerman wasn't trying to help him. It makes me very sad thinking about it.

What really happened? I don't know but it seems like Zimmerman is probably going to have a strong self defence argument regardless of if he tried to help Trayvon after he was shot.

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
They are going to hang Zimmerman, innocent or not. The stakes are too damn high now. Negroes are going ape shyt already!! The boons are getting out of control and this time they have their sights on White hoods.

quote:
This is what is going to happen. Zimmerman, who may be heavy but may also be out of shape, is going to say that the athletic Trayvon attacked him, knocked him to the ground and then was on top of him punching him in the face, breaking his nose and continuing to punch. He will say that he cried out for help and the male witness will support this. He will say when he was on the ground he pulled out his gun and shot him. The woman witness only saw what happened afterwards, she says the Trayvon was on the ground shot and Zimmerman wasn't trying to help him. It makes me very sad thinking about it.

What really happened? I don't know but it seems like Zimmerman is probably going to have a strong self defence argument regardless of if he tried to help Trayvon after he was shot.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
"Some of the students dropped their IDs on the way out of the store, police said, so investigators have an idea of who was inside."

dumb fuking kids. lol

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Uh, boon intelligence, what to expect? RFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
"Some of the students dropped their IDs on the way out of the store, police said, so investigators have an idea of who was inside."

dumb fuking kids. lol

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKNEWS101

Despite the perspective of the video maker the footage through most of the video in NY is of protestors many of whom are white. My predicition is that because of this race riots will not occur in NYC. I could be wrong. But something may happen in Florida

Trayvon is dead so the story will be told by Zimmerman, Suppose he tells it like I described before, how are they going to make a manslaughter charge stick?

The media presented the case like it was cut and dry and people soon formed a political agenda from the simplification.
It's complex because nobody knows what really happened. You just see the innocent looking smiling kid and the unhappy looking Zimmerman. This is how news is sold.

Now activists have already invested in the issue and will look bad if they can't finish what they started. Counting one's eggs before they are hatched

The next Rodney King but with a black president? I don't know. who can predict this stuff?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
They are going to hang Zimmerman, innocent or not. The stakes are too damn high now. Negroes are going ape shyt already!! The boons are getting out of control and this time they have their sights on White hoods.

quote:

No, I now understand this at another level. The police talked this over and decided to politicize the issue by not releasing the facts. Wait for Blacks to become infuriated and even get the president to open his big mouth about it. Then those same, very smart Republican officers start to release evidence slowly. This isn't a case of social bias, it is a case of manipulating society via our social bisaes.

Very clever really.

Arresting Zimmerman would be a waste of tax payers dollars. He has to live with this shame in a very public life. His life is detroyed enough.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKNEWS101

Despite the perspective of the video maker the footage through most of the video in NY is of protestors many of whom are white. My predicition is that because of this race riots will not occur in NYC. I could be wrong. But something may happen in Florida

Trayvon is dead so the story will be told by Zimmerman, Suppose he tells it like I described before, how are they going to make a manslaughter charge stick?

The media presented the case like it was cut and dry and people soon formed a political agenda from the simplification.
It's complex because nobody knows what really happened. You just see the innocent looking smiling kid and the unhappy looking Zimmerman. This is how news is sold.

Now activists have already invested in the issue and will look bad if they can't finish what they started. Counting one's eggs before they are hatched

The next Rodney King but with a black president? I don't know. who can predict this stuff?

No, our activist aren't that stupid. They will just make issue of unreasonable force. That is a real issue in America today regardless of Trayvon. Look at the case of the Seattle native American wood carver shot by police for carving wood with his knife. Raising awareness is a very good thing.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Slightly plausible. I don't think they can pull it off if all they have is scant eye witness accounts. I think they botched handling the incident, tried to cover up and, because of the outcry, are now dragging their feet releasing facts to the shooting.

quote:
No, I now understand this at another level. The police talked this over and decided to politicize the issue by not releasing the facts. Wait for Blacks to become infuriated and even get the president to open his big mouth about it. Then those same, very smart Republican officers start to release evidence slowly. This isn't a case of social bias, it is a case of manipulating society via our social bisaes.

Very clever really.

Arresting Zimmerman would be a waste of tax payers dollars. He has to live with this shame in a very public life. His life is detroyed enough.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
You are wrong, ausar. SYG ended for Trayvon who, initially, was the victim, when he followed Zimmerman from behind and confronted him to then sucker punch him. At that point, he became the aggressor. You stand your ground at the place of confrontation or chased to. Trayvon left the place where he was confronted, and followed Zimmerman as he walked back to his vehicle. Had Trayvon swung on Zimmerman when he was initially confronted, then would SYG be applicable.

quote:

Is that Zimmerman talking or his lawyer? If Zimerman would not have gone into hiding and would have come out with his side of the story then he may have won over supporters. As it is, not only was the shooting of Martin cowardly but the cowardice continues as he hides by legal counsel.
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Uh, what would you do if you have a bounty on your head? Walk out in the open? [Confused]

quote:
Is that Zimmerman talking or his lawyer? If Zimerman would not have gone into hiding and would have come out with his side of the story then he may have won over supporters. As it is, not only was the shooting of Martin cowardly but the cowardice continues as he hides by legal counsel.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Wow, the bandwagon continues. I could understand real disadvantaged poor folk trapped in cycle of poverty, but a negro hollywood multimillionaire actor who made his millions as an actor (first as a negro sambo clown, then as a slick black intelligence officer in antebellum south, a patriotic soldier fighting dread locked "aliens") always grinning on the "red carpet" etc etc...? Yeh America sure sucks "big will"!!!! lol

Who next? Ice Cube? Remember his lynch mob anti-American protest radical music in late 80s/90s, then his "god bless America" movies. HAHAHAH

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com