EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The "Ausaur can you please..." thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The "Ausaur can you please..." thread
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically a thread that covers things people would like to request Asaur to do. Keep in mind Asuar cannot ban members so don't bother requesting this.

Ausar would it be possible to delete Lunacy's multiple topics(about four of them)on the Zimmerman issue, and to have him condense it to one thread? He is obviously spamming the forum with this to troll.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my intention was not to troll. I admit two could be condensed into one thread, but the others are stand alone topics, turd. BTW, ausar created a thread to address the issue you raise. You could have placed this under his. Are you trolling, hypocrite?
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Unarmed young Black Youth killed by yte in FL"

EXCUSE ME? REALLY THO? I THINK NOT.

I CREATED THAT THREAD; MATTER OF FACT, I CREATED THE FIRST THREAD ON THIS MATTER, WHICH WAS THIS PARTICULAR ONE MENTIONED ABOVE...AND WONDERED SINCE THEN WHY SO MANY MORE NEEDED TO BE CREATED....THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

[Mad] NO PUT MY TINGS INA DI SAME CATEGORY AS THAT SH*T-UP HOOD TEKKIN FASSY, PLEASE AND THANKS. TRY LOOK BEFORE YUH LEAP.....

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will ask this:

Ausar, when you have the time, would you mind please cleaning up the Black Beauty thread...I don't need to advise you which posts need to go as they are all obvious...if in the picha posted she ain't Black, her picha ain't got no business in the thread....another example is nasty comments, back and back arguments to include the ones I got drawn into...

Thank you sah...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

I CREATED THAT THREAD; MATTER OF FACT, I CREATED THE FIRST THREAD ON THIS MATTER, WHICH WAS THIS PARTICULAR ONE MENTIONED ABOVE...AND WONDERED SINCE THEN WHY SO MANY MORE NEEDED TO BE CREATED....THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

Can you calm down? I was just saying that there were so many threads and just posted as many as I could find. I'm not saying you were wrong but I wanted to make the point of how many threads were already around to make the point we don't need 4 more from lunacy. Anyways I think the original topic is all we need. several topics on the same subject is getting to be too much.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

Can you calm down? I was just saying that there were so many threads and just posted as many as I could find. I'm not saying you were wrong but I wanted to make the point of how many threads were already around to make the point we don't need 4 more from lunacy. Anyways I think the original topic is all we need. several topics on the same subject is getting to be too much.
Respect..My fault...I was calmer than you think lol..I was too lazy I admit to go back and re-type the first part without the caps lol it was just that last part not quoted that was really meant to be in all caps [Big Grin]

Oh, and you are right...they should be merged at the least...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To all: are there any threads that should deleted from the main page now?
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
the numerous threads on the Zimmerman issue needs to be condensed to ONE topic. Not several topics on the main page.
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
bump
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausaur please consider the fact that some of the topics on Trayvon speak to very specific issues and are stand alone ones. Thank you.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
no they don't they're still related to the major thread. You made 3 topics on it today stop flooding the board. Asuar please delete some of his threads we don't need THIS many
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop bitching.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
you worst than my bitch! And trust me, she's a beeyoootch!

quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
no they don't they're still related to the major thread. You made 3 topics on it today stop flooding the board. Asuar please delete some of his threads we don't need THIS many

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Stop bitching.

Stop flooding the forum when we have a main thread for it. Ridiculous trolls... [Roll Eyes]
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ausar you need to delete the trayvon martin threads they have nothing to do with ancient Egypt or Africa
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
They're just trying to flood the forum with it to distract from research. Proof they ain't got sh!t.
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Officially EGYPTOLOGY forum is supposedly there to Ask
the experts on the hottest Egyptology forum on the web.

While ANCIENT EGYPT is for Non-Egyptology related
discussion. African roots, race, origin of man etc.

That's all per the Egyptsearch Forums Homepage.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi

But what happened after instituted the forum split
was that AE became unmoderated at the request of
Clyde Winters and crew behind claims of freedom of
speech vs censorship. Their idea being that shouting
fire in a crowded theatre = free speech.

So here we now have the ultimate result of their
requests.

Used to be one could put African Studies or the
interdisciplinary material on EGYPTOLOGY where
theoretically it would be taken seriously and
moderated from off-topic diversion.

Nowadays? Who knows what is what and really who
cares anymore? After seeing the implementation of
the forum split and aftermath was not at all honored
by management who believes they will now honor any
new implementations?

It's like IronLion said, we heard this same **** from mgmt years ago.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If ANCIENT EGYPT is for so called uncensored "free speech"
then anybody should be allowed to post anything they want
and broach as many threads as they want containing WHATEVER.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
yeah say whatever you want (so long as it's relevant) but in designated threads. There's no point in making a new thread when there's already a thread to cover the info. There's got to be some sort of limit to what qualifies as "free speech" cause flooding the forum with spam and ignoring designated threads is a bit too far...
Tukuler
Member # 19944

But if it is limited it is no longer free, no?

Look. I know where you're coming from. Me? I'm provokin.

Really, free speech has a legal definition and is
something governments can allow or disallow. Here
it's just a smokescreen now to selectively keep or
get rid of stuff at "behest of the masses" (absolute
genius demagoguery).

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Officially EGYPTOLOGY forum is supposedly there to Ask
the experts on the hottest Egyptology forum on the web.

While ANCIENT EGYPT is for Non-Egyptology related
discussion. African roots, race, origin of man etc.

That's all per the Egyptsearch Forums Homepage.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi

But what happened after instituted the forum split
was that AE became unmoderated at the request of
Clyde Winters and crew behind claims of freedom of
speech vs censorship. Their idea being that shouting
fire in a crowded theatre = free speech.

So here we now have the ultimate result of their
requests.

Used to be one could put African Studies or the
interdisciplinary material on EGYPTOLOGY where
theoretically it would be taken seriously and
moderated from off-topic diversion.

Nowadays? Who knows what is what and really who
cares anymore? After seeing the implementation of
the forum split and aftermath was not at all honored
by management who believes they will now honor any
new implementations?

It's like IronLion said, we heard this same **** from mgmt years ago.

I swear to god, you say the same god damn shyt like every couple of months man! lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar can you please delete all repeat africanolmec posts and threads on posts such as:

THE OLMEC WERE AFRICANS! THE MOTHER CULTURE OF MEXICO AND MESOAMERICA,

that violates the repetative posts rule

I ran some intell and found out he's a Sarasutenseti employee (possibly the big dog himself or "black magic woman") trying to get people to sign up for Seti's Olmec tour ($)

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
If ANCIENT EGYPT is for so called uncensored "free speech"
then anybody should be allowed to post anything they want
and broach as many threads as they want containing WHATEVER.

You do have a point there.

Why not just change the rename this group.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com