EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Traditonal European Form of Population Control and Food Supply

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Traditonal European Form of Population Control and Food Supply
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Traditional European form of population control. Standard practice

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/24/milan-jurisic-killed-and-eaten_n_1376977.html

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Don't you know that you're not supposed to post anything that might be deemed derogatory to the Albinos anymore.

I've already had five threads deleted for just posting pictures of "Natural" White women. Of course, I believe that my real sin was posting a "Natural" Black woman with them - seems they don't like the comparison.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamin, you make racist statements against Europeans while getting your news from Ariana Huffington?
 -

Posts: 43043 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ariana Huffington, the little Greek girl
 -

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In his first television interview, German cannibal Armin Meiwes describes the taste of human flesh, provides a decent recipe for steak, explains his fascination with the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel -- and insists that he's a normal person.

-

During his two trials in 2004 and 2006, Meiwes said he had always dreamt of having a younger brother -- "someone to be part of me" -- and had become fascinated with cannibalism as a way to fulfil that obsession. His desires were fuelled by the Internet, where he had contact with around 400 men interested in cannibalism.

He found a perfect match in Brandes, who was obsessed with being eaten. "The first bite was of course a peculiar, indefinable feeling at first because I had yearned for that for 30 years, that this inner connection would be made perfect through this flesh," Meiwes said in the interview.

"The flesh tastes like pork, a little bit more bitter, stronger. It tastes quite good," he said.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,511775,00.html

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omo Baba:
Ariana Huffington, the little Greek girl
 -

she's black? alert Egmond
Posts: 43043 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
lamin, you make racist statements against Europeans while getting your news from Ariana Huffington?
Racist statements? How so? Be specific.

My main beef against Europeans is that they
have this galling belief that they should have the monopoly on the world resources.

And when some nation or people challenge that their leaders have no compunction in ehaviour resorting to murder, slaughter, plunder and just totally and wantonly lawless behaviour.

And when their leaders commit egregios crimes against other people they arrogantly refuse to pay compensation.

They also move around the world with this irritating sense of entitlement which their non-white stooges willing acquiesce in this totally unacceptable set up.

The main thing about Europeans one must nit is their hypocricy--stinks to high heavens--their cruelty when they feel they must, and their conscious and unconscious racism.

The whites are so arrogant that they can even publicise their crimes knowing fully well that nothing will be done about such.
Here's an example from the colonial conquest of Namibia. The white German settlers still have not returned the lands they stole after murdering their usufructarian owners.

http://pambazuka.org/en/category/features/80912
-

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com