EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Characters in 'The Hunger Games' Gives White Racists A Fit (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black Characters in 'The Hunger Games' Gives White Racists A Fit
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As some of you are aware, Suzanne Collins' best-selling young adult novel The Hunger Games was made into a movie which came out last weekend making $155 million. Now however, is an ongoing though ridiculous controversy over the 'race' of a few characters in the predominantly white cast.

The controversy actually began last year when teaser posters were first put out for the movie featuring a couple of these characters.

-

-

^ Yes Lenny Kravitz is one of the characters. I haven't read the book nor have I seen the movie (yet), but my sister and some of my friends have, and apparently the little girl in the top poster is a beloved character met a tragic end. Yet despite she and her partner's (not Kravitz) appearance being described as having "dark brown skin" in the book, still the white race idiots whine and b*tch!

When complaints about the posters above were made last year, Racialicious first exposed the idiocy here.

But now that the movie is officially out, the racist b.s. is hitting the fan especially with insults against the young actress, as shown here.

I find this moronic rhetoric especially aggravating considering the REAL race-bending that goes on in Hollyweird. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, Dude Ive read the book first one. Its clear that Rue, the Girl Character and her male counterpart from district 11 are black. On top of hainving dark brown skin There is a part that talks about her hair, which I can't recall the details but its "Thick/Curly" something like that..LOL

I would have thought it would be BLACKS angry and making some dumb fuss because District 11 apperantly is the "Black District" or one with an African American population and they are over "Agriculture"..lol I'd think sensitive blacks would complain about it being a reference to slavery or something..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean it was obvious Rue was black from the book, what white people actually think that they can have "Dark Brown Skin" natually..how absurd.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
what white people actually think that they can have "Dark Brown Skin" natually..how absurd.

CAH-SH*T-HE-RIDES AKA ANGLO-BATTYWASHOLOGIST does smh lol...
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminds me of the controversey back in 1997 over a black character in the Final Fantasy game for playstation. Nerds were in a tizzy over a black character.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who you mean Barett? Lol smh. But hey Bettyboo seems to think blacks aren't underrepresented in hollywood. Everything is soooo equal. I mean just look at how they didn't even give a black person the lead role and how people are already throwing a sh!tstorm. "Obama made everything okaaayyyyyiie!" my ass.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caucasoids have the most diversity in skin complexion, from milky white, pinkish white, olive or 'brunette white' to darker brown shades.

Most Southern Europeans are naturally olive in complexion, North African Berbers are usually darker brown, as are most remnant Caucasoids across the middle-east and India, but as you travel further north in Europe the Caucasoid populations are depigmentated and so more milky white.

You will only find in Europe the diversity of pale-white to olive or darker brown. No other race is depigmentated as some Caucasoid Europeans of the north are. This is why the afronuts out of self-hate such as Zaharan, try to include albinos in pigmentation studies of africa to desperately claim diversity...

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Southern Euros like meds your "brunette/darker browns" are mixed or Asiatics and do not reflect the "diversity" of homogenous northwestern European lineages. Come off that sh!t man.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pale white skin is a recent mutation.

Full depigmentation only acted on Caucasoids who moved into northern parts of Europe, the rest of Caucasoids have retained higher degrees of the original ancestral skin hue, like this Greek man:

-

Your views are absurb, darker skinned Caucasoids are not admixed with other races, they just never depigmentated like this Greek man above. That is the ancestral Caucasoid hue.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Greeks and Italians have demonstrated for instance to be mixed with lineages that are not really present in Northwestern Euros. They are not made of an identical stock as you. Again you do not reflect the appearance of the non-homogenous Euro lineages yet you insist on acting as if you do. They CAN have your appearances because they are mixed in part with your lineages. But homogenous Euros must look to their own lineages and not the mixed ones.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You complain about trolls, then proceed to argue back and forth with someone who never backs up their rather bizarre genetic arguments with genuine studies etc How clever (or hypocritical) is that? lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Most of my complaints of trolling of the past few days have been directed at CT. Now if you would like to further put your foot in your mouth and imply that "Cassi" is the same as CT go ahead. How have you been white knighting him and talking to "him" as though "his" word has legitimacy and then describe him as someone who never backs up their genetic arguments. Run along, sock puppet.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL, Dude Ive read the book first one. Its clear that Rue, the Girl Character and her male counterpart from district 11 are black. On top of hainving dark brown skin There is a part that talks about her hair, which I can't recall the details but its "Thick/Curly" something like that..LOL

LOL As I said, I never read the book, but from what I heard the description was 'dark brown skin'. If anything, one would expect hardcore fans to complain that the actress Amandla Stenberg who played her was too light in complexion!

-

Obviously her skin is not even a dark hue of brown! Yet idiots are complaining she isn't white!! [Eek!] It's also a damn outrage the type of hateful sh|t this talented little girl is getting from the race-haters.

quote:
I would have thought it would be BLACKS angry and making some dumb fuss because District 11 apperantly is the "Black District" or one with an African American population and they are over "Agriculture"..lol I'd think sensitive blacks would complain about it being a reference to slavery or something..
LMAO [Big Grin] Are you serious! So the whole agricultural district is black??! The plantation district! LOL
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:

quote:
what white people actually think that they can have "Dark Brown Skin" natually..how absurd.

CAH-SH*T-HE-RIDES AKA ANGLO-BATTYWASHOLOGIST does smh lol...
Of course!! Castrated and his ilk argue that Rue and her compatriot were dark-brown cockasians! LMAO And surprise, surprise, the Castrated idiot showed up to spew that mess. [Big Grin]

My sister who's a fan of the book even told me of an interview with the author Suzanne Collins on the 'racial' identity of the characters. Here are the points Collins made.
  • One: The story takes place in the distant future after a catastrophic event destroys the major nations of the world including Canada and the U.S. The nation of Panem replaces both countries.
  • Two: There is no reason why all the blacks and other peoples of color in the region should some how no longer exist!! In fact, if anything the region of Panem (North America) would be MORE diverse than it is now considering the changing demographics of America now with the rising number of people of color. The protagonist herself, Katniss Everdeen as well as many people in her district are described as olive-skinned and dark haired which the author admits suggests ancestry other than white! She even admits to toying with the idea (along with the producers) of using a Latina to play the part of Katniss!!
  • Lastly, because we are dealing with a society in a post-America future, our modern political definitions of 'race' and ethnicity are obviously useless, especially considering the story was narrated in the perspective of the protagonist Katniss!

So how the f*ck these people could think the story is all lily white free of 'colored folk' is beyond me!

It all goes back to racism being a psychological disorder!!

I mean, considering the illogical and neurotic mindset of these people, even if Collins wrote that Rue skin color was the color of dark chocolate, they would still view her as 'white' or a dark-chocolate colored cockasian! LOL [Big Grin]

You know, this makes you wonder what would happen if the producers really did choose a Latina actress to play the part of Katniss! After all Hispanics are the largest minority in America today and perhaps are the ancestors of Katniss' people of district 12! [Wink]

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again: "Hispanics" are not a race. In the U.S sociological lexicon "minority" means an identifiably distinct "racial" group. 50% of Hispanics are white.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this story is set in the future,they have a problem because black folks are not supposed to be in the future??
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw that's so sad, they were hoping for another 'no-coloreds-allowed-in-Middle-Earth' Lord of the Rings.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
How have you been white knighting him and talking to "him" as though "his" word has legitimacy and then describe him as someone who never backs up their genetic arguments..

And examples of me taking his genetic argument (or anything he says) seriously? Take your time. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The only character that is def. white is Peeta as he is described as such, the others could very well be Latinos, although Latino is not a race, as there are white Latinos as well. District 12 is set in Appalacia so Id expect for most of its citizens to be white.

Also district 11 is not referenced as being all black, just the two tributes from there are black, you just get the impression. Id have to read the rest of the 2 books to see if it elaborates any further.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:

LOL As I said, I never read the book, but from what I heard the description was 'dark brown skin'. If anything, one would expect hardcore fans to complain that the actress Amandla Stenberg who played her was too light in complexion!

-

Obviously her skin is not even a dark hue of brown! Yet idiots are complaining she isn't white!! [Eek!] It's also a damn outrage the type of hateful sh|t this talented little girl is getting from the race-haters.

quote:
LMAO [Big Grin] Are you serious! So the whole agricultural district is black??! The plantation district! LOL

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:

Again: "Hispanics" are not a race. In the U.S sociological lexicon "minority" means an identifiably distinct "racial" group. 50% of Hispanics are white.

I understand that. "Hispanic" by definition is anyone who is a native speaker of Spanish. "Latino" is an even broader classification defining speakers of Romance languages in general in America including both Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), and even French (Haitians, Guinanans, etc.). Most Hispanics or Latinos in general are of mixed origins anyway. Katniss Everdeen is described as olive-skinned, dark haired, and green eyed. They could have easily found an olive-skinned or tanned 'white' girl or a Latina girl who matched the description. Hell, they could have picked a girl of Middle-Eastern ancestry.

Instead they chose the actress Jennifer Lawrence to play the part. (she's the same actress who starred in 'Winter's Bone' as an impoverished teen and as young Mystique in 'X-men First Class')

-

And all they did was dye her hair.

-

She is obviously not 'olive-skinned' or even tanned at all. Yet I have heard NO complaints about it!

Again, I wonder what would happen if they did choose a non-white actress for the part. No doubt race-retards would go insane! LOL

Personally I think Vanessa Hudgens would be a better fit for the role.

-

Hudgens is of mixed white, Native American, and Asian ancestry. Hopefully the race-fools will compromise with her partial white ancestry. [Embarrassed]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The only character that is def. white is Peeta as he is described as such, the others could very well be Latinos, although Latino is not a race, as there are white Latinos as well. District 12 is set in Appalachia so Id expect for most of its citizens to be white.

Again, it's the distant future of a post-America. The author's point is that the ethnic demographics of that region would not be exactly the same as it is today, though I don't disagree with the blonde haired Peeta. This is what makes the racists' arguments even more stupid. Appalachia may be all white today who knows what kind of population movements took place to make many people in that region have 'olive-skin' and dark hair.

quote:
Also district 11 is not referenced as being all black, just the two tributes from there are black, you just get the impression. I'd have to read the rest of the 2 books to see if it elaborates any further.
Of course! LOL I hate to think that blacks would be segregated to an all black district as agricultural workers.

Rue and her compatriot Thresh

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

So this story is set in the future, they have a problem because black folks are not supposed to be in the future??

Exactly!! LMAO I suppose they hoped the catastrophe that destroyed our modern nations somehow wiped out all the black folks! [Big Grin]
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:

Aw that's so sad, they were hoping for another 'no-coloreds-allowed-in-Middle-Earth' Lord of the Rings.

Indeed, but this time the setting is nut a purely fictional world but a possible future of THIS world and even THIS region of North America! The white idiots seem to be upset that blacks still exist there.

When the author described Rue and Thresh as having dark brown skin, maybe they thought they had some hard tans! LOL [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Reminds me of the controversey back in 1997 over a black character in the Final Fantasy game for playstation. Nerds were in a tizzy over a black character.

LOL I take it you are referring to Final Fantasy VII and the character of Barret Wallace.

-

The Setting of Final Fantasy 7 is a planet called 'Gaia' where a futuristic society of humans and other creatures live. Note the stress on 'humans'. And apparently the Japanese creators are smart enough to know that humankind consists of more than just whites or east Asians. Of course those nerds who were in a tizzy were racist white nerds who hate having their scifi fantasies tainted by 'ne-grows'. [Embarrassed]

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Most Hispanics or Latinos in general are of mixed origins anyway
~50% say on the U.S. census that they are white. Hardly "most" in this case.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ 50% of who? I presume you mean Hispanics. I actually question the veracity of that study considering most of the Hispancs I personally see (not only where I live but in other states and even in Canada) are not 'white' or European looking. It makes me wonder what they mean by being 'white'. Do they mean simply having white ancestry?..
africurious
Member # 19611

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africurious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Without confirming whether or not the % quoted by lamin is correct. I know from past census's that % of hispanics who identify as "white" is very substantial. I think it could've been 40% on one that i saw (the 1990 census i believe).

Most hispanics who claim to be white wouldn't be considered white by americans. And, Djehuti, they don't mean "simply having white ancestry", they mean they are white (and there are many old school hispanics that'll wax on about their "pure" castillian or whatever heritage). Many of them identify as "blanco" on their own countries' censuses so why would that change in the US? Now, in reality, most hispanics are not as white as they claim or would like to believe but the census goes by self-identification. And hispanics love whiteness. The reality of hispanics in america wouldn't match the 50% identification on the census at all.

Posts: 214 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whites went into a state of madness when Idris Elba play heimdall the white collective thrust themselves in a foam at the mouth rage. And now the hunger games enrages them because its not white enough even though there are only a few colored hue-mans in the film. It proves thy are nothin more than borgs of the supremacy collective which seeks to dominate every category and in real life they are trying to dominate the big screen for white only. mentally disease caucasoids. very sad lol
Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africurious
Member # 19611

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africurious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
djehuti said:
quote:
I understand that. "Hispanic" by definition is anyone who is a native speaker of Spanish. "Latino" is an even broader classification defining speakers of Romance languages in general in America including both Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), and even French (Haitians, Guinanans, etc.).
Hispanic doesn't go by your native language. It's always been associated with country of origin. All those countries speak spanish, but not all countries with spanish as offical language are considered hispanic; ex: filipinos (when many of them spoke spanish) and equatorial guineans wouldn't be considered hispanic. Hispanic was always associated with spanish speaking central and south america and caribbean, and spain even. See below link from pew hispanic center on the use of the term "hispanic":
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2009/05/28/whos-hispanic/

According to the pew center, hispanics identified racially as below (prob taken from 2000 census):
quote:
54% of all Hispanics in the U.S. self-identify as white, 1.5% self-identify as black, 40% do not identify with any race and 3.8% identify as being two or more races.
"Latino" doesn't refer to speakers of romance languages because it is a term spanish-speaking ppl from central/south/caribbean america use to refer to themselves. Some brazilians may identify as latino too. But the term isn't linked to the romance languages.
Posts: 214 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Those you don't see are probably blended into the general white population and live white middle class lives.

But note that there are substantial white populations in places like Chile, Argentina, Brazil[in the southern German settlement areas], Paraguay, and Uruguay. When such persns migrate to North America they are entitled to Hispanic/Latino status.

Plus the fact that 14% of Mexico is white plus the white Cubans who fled Castro.

africurious
Member # 19611

Rate Member
^you can't always tell who's hispanic by looking. That's what ppl need to understand. Hispanic can be of any race and they are often a mixture of 2 or more races.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
mean simply having white ancestry?..

How can there be "white ancestry" dufus when you think Europeans (whites) are 1/3 African and the rest Asian? Where would the "white" ancestry come from in that? LOL!
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ 'White' as in European, nut-muncher.

I still think Vanessa Hudgens would've made a better Katniss, based on physical descriptions from the book.

-

Getting back to topic...

quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:

Whites went into a state of madness when Idris Elba play heimdall the white collective thrust themselves in a foam at the mouth rage. And now the hunger games enrages them because its not white enough even though there are only a few colored hue-mans in the film. It proves thy are nothin more than borgs of the supremacy collective which seeks to dominate every category and in real life they are trying to dominate the big screen for white only. mentally disease caucasoids. very sad lol

LOL These people are mentally diseased indeed.

For example look at a couple of the racist tweets made about Rue in the movie.

"Sense when has Rue been a nigger."

And then this: "call me racist but when i found out rue was black her death wasn't as sad #ihatemyself."

[Eek!] No. More like you hate black people! [Mad]

Can you imagine how sick that is. You feel sad for a character in a book but as soon as that character is portrayed by a black person, sadness subsides! In other words, psychologically the character is dehumanized by being black! [Embarrassed]

There is also the point of the character Cinna who is portrayed by Lenny Kravitz.

According to the book: "Cinna is very different from the other inhabitants of the Capitol; he does not use surgery to alter his features, wears simple black clothes, and leaves his hair its natural dark brown color, close cropped. His only evidenced feature is a slight touch of gold eyeliner that brings out the gold flecks in his eyes."

There is no other description beyond that making his ethnicity ambiguous to be played by anyone.

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
^ 'White' as in European, nut-muncher.

LOL! But how the fuk can there be "European" ancestry dickweed?! You constantly bray that there is no such thing, only human entities that are a mix: 1/3 African and rest Asian. So what percentage is European there? You fuking suck at math! LOL
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Djehuti, slightly off topic but an
interesting take on being "Hispanic"

quote:
http://blackagendareport.com/content/white-picket-fences-white-innocence

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Djehuti, slightly off topic but an
interesting take on being "Hispanic"

quote:

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
This is the link

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares. Hunger Games is a ripp-off of Battle Royale. Asians did it first!!!!!!
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeingaqueerloser:

How can there be "white ancestry" dufus when you think Europeans (whites) are 1/3 African and the rest Asian? Where would the "white" ancestry come from in that? LOL!

By 'white ancestry' one would mean the indigenous European ancestry, stupid! Of course Europeans are a subset of Asians, but they still exist the same way Indians are a subset of Asians.

Also, the issue isn't genetic lineage so much as phenotype or looks of the characters, assplayer. So please take your lips off my scrotum. [Embarrassed]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
By 'white ancestry' one would mean the indigenous European ancestry, stupid!

WwwAhaHahhah

Damn you fuking suck at math for an Asian ( [Wink] stereotype) ! If its 1/3 African and the rest Asian, where the fuk is the "indigenous" European ancestry to come from? Jesus H Christ!!! HAHAHAHHA

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw it It's Okaay!! but why are the districts people dressed like fuking Mormons [Confused]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
The good at math sterotype does not extend to all Asians. Only Koreans, Japanese or Chinese Asians. Most of these Asian groups tend to discriminate against Cambodians,Laotians,Hmongs,Vietnamese or Philipinos.

I am sorry if I am overstepping my ground here. Just thought I would interject thise statement.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so DJ is a dumb asian. . . eh Ausar

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Did I state that? I just stated a common sterotype which is common amongst asians. From my observation it appears there is a kind of hierarchy in America instructed upon other Asian groups by Asians.

Just as in Japan Koreans are the marginal group discriminated against.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL!!! Ausar is right, the stereotype doesn't really extend south to Filipinos, and we can all see why from Dj's math. lol
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeingdumb&queer:

WwwAhaHahhah

Damn you fuking suck at math for an Asian ( [Wink] stereotype) ! If its 1/3 African and the rest Asian, where the fuk is the "indigenous" European ancestry to come from? Jesus H Christ!!! HAHAHAHHA

Do you not understand that Europeans ARE Asian, as Europe is merely a subcontinent of Asia, dumb futhafucka! Indigenous European ancestry is that associated with the first populations to settle Europe.

-

Your argument is as dumb as saying there's no such thing as indigenous Indian ancestry for the peoples of India carry 100% Asian ancestry! [Eek!]

Even indigenous Americans have ancestry from Asia, does that mean there is no such thing as indigenous Americans??! LMAO [Big Grin]

Stop attempting to outsmart me, cuz it obviously backfired! You only made yourself look like a fool!

And for the last time, the issue isn't about ancestry or lineage per say than phenotype or LOOKS in this movie!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

The good at math stereotype does not extend to all Asians. Only Koreans, Japanese or Chinese Asians. Most of these Asian groups tend to discriminate against Cambodians, Laotians, Hmongs, Vietnamese or Philipinos.

I am sorry if I am overstepping my ground here. Just thought I would interject this statement.

Well last I checked, the stereotype applied to Asians in general. Americans themselves tend not to discriminate between the various groups which are lumped together (regardless of northeast or southeast Asia), though academics is stressed in virtually all Asian cultures. My parents for example, graduated from the top college in the Philippines. You are right that Asian groups themselves discriminate and yes northeast Asians tend to look down on southeast Asians but then they also look down on each other.

I can't speak for all Asians, but I will say my math skills are just fine. I even got an A in Calculus II! And Ausar, I know as a college student you know just how difficult that course is.

Anguishedofbeingdumb is just upset over the findings of his (European) people being 1/3 African and my bringing it up often so he attempts to 'get back' at me though failed miserably. LOL Yes European lineages are 1/3 African from neolithic immigrants, leaving the rest 2/3 Asian, but Europeans ARE Asian no more than Indians are Asian. Therefore his stupid semantics fail! LMAO [Big Grin]

His boyfriend xyz is of course his blind supporter and fails to see how his beloved screwed up in basic logic. Oh well. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Who cares. Hunger Games is a ripp-off of Battle Royale. Asians did it first!!!!!!
Actually the author Suzanne Collins took the idea of the story from the Greek legend of Theseus and the offering of Greek youths as sacrifice to Crete. The bloodsport thing is taken from reality TV competitions like 'Amazing Race' and 'Survivor'.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Saw it It's Okaay!! but why are the districts people dressed like fuking Mormons [Confused]

Because the people of the districts are a peasant or serf class used to provide for the elite people of the capital.

Mormons and Amish people believe in dressing 'plainly' or simply as part of their faith. The people of the districts are made to dress plainly due to their totalitarian government.

Notice how the people of the Capital are dressed in more flashy or futuristic attire. I assume to dress this way and not be a citizen of the capital is a no-no.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Europeans ARE Asian...Your argument is as dumb as saying there's no such thing as indigenous Indian ancestry for Indians carry 100% Asian ancestry!Europeans ARE Asian no more than Indians are Asian.
WWWWAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ, look at what I got your dumbass arguing now: Europeans are Asians LOL!!!

So what ever happened to the 1/3 African? If they are 1/3 African how can you say Euro ARE Asian now??? You need rasol and mind to help your dumbass outta this one. Euro= 1/3 African + 2/3 Asian = Asian like Indians. LOL This is where years of face-saving BS will get you. HAHAHHAHAHAHA
quote:
Well last I checked, the stereotype applied to Asians in general.
LOLOLOL

Nice try dumbass, Philippines is not known for math wizards but for under-aged sex, a fuked up former first lady with a billion shoes and coups. LOL!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ The 1/3 African (E) lineages are obviously not indigenous to Europe but derived from Africa during the Neolithic. The other 2/3 lineages that are Asian ARE the indigenous European lineages.

-

I have no need to save face, but you obviously cannot save your dumbass! LOL

Yes Europeans are Asian, because Europe is a SUBCONTINENT of Asia the same way India is a subcontinent of Asia. In other words YOUR people are not some special unique group separate from other Asians as you have traditionally believed. You're still Asian but only with some African admixture as well, my buggered chap! [Wink]

Again, the topic isn't about actual lineage so much as phenotype or 'looks' of characters in a movie. Whether the characters should look 'white' or 'black' or what have you.

I will no longer indulge your trolling so if you want to argue about your own European genetic lineages do so elsewhere and stop polluting my thread. [Embarrassed]

Again, get your lips off my nuts, please.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Your picture spam has nothing whatsoever to do with your rip off from a 1991 Bowcock study sampling a Chinese. Quote Bowcock et al. saying "The other 2/3 lineages (which would be from the Chinese sample) that are Asian ARE the indigenous European lineages."

I dare you MF! LOL

Therefore "having white ancestry" is really having "Asian ancestry" since Europeans are Asian. But according to you someone can not "look" white but simply have white ancestry which would mean they are Asian anyway, which would mean "looking" white is pointless since all those who LOOK white are Asian anyway. [Eek!] confused?????

WWWAHAHAHAHAH
quote:
The 1/3 African (E) lineages
Quote Bowcock (1991) or any fuking study that says Europeans are made up of 1/3 "E" lineages. Again, I dare you MF! LOLLOL
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Moron, the 2/3 Asian, 1/3 African lineage study does not only come from Bowcock but from Sforza, Keita, and others.

-

^ Just look at how much blue (E) is shown in Europe, it's even present in northern Europe though in minimal amounts.

-

hg R and I originated in central Asia (hence Asian) and was brought into Europe by its first settlers (hence indigenous European).

I know you are still stuck on Bowcock. I don't blame you for having a thing for cocks in general bowed or not. LOL

I'm through with you. [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com