EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Characters in 'The Hunger Games' Gives White Racists A Fit (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black Characters in 'The Hunger Games' Gives White Racists A Fit
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Moron, the 2/3 Asian, 1/3 African lineage study does not only come from Bowcock but from Sforza, Keita, and others.

-

^ Just look at how much blue (E) is shown in Europe, it's even present in northern Europe though in minimal amounts.

-

hg R and I originated in central Asia (hence Asian) and was brought into Europe by its first settlers (hence indigenous European).

I know you are still stuck on Bowcock. I don't blame you for having a thing for cocks in general bowed or not. LOL

I'm through with you. [Big Grin]

hahahaha

Check out this desperate MF and his amazing eye balling claims ("Just look at how much blue (E) is shown" hahahhahahah) and picture spams! LOL

Quote a fuking study Mary, we are all waiting. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
^ Moron, the 2/3 Asian, 1/3 African lineage study does not only come from Bowcock but from Sforza, Keita, and others.

-

^ Just look at how much blue (E) is shown in Europe, it's even present in northern Europe though in minimal amounts.

-

hg R and I originated in central Asia (hence Asian) and was brought into Europe by its first settlers (hence indigenous European).

I know you are still stuck on Bowcock. I don't blame you for having a thing for cocks in general bowed or not. LOL

I'm through with you. [Big Grin]

hahahaha

Check out this desperate MF and his amazing eye balling claims ("Just look at how much blue (E) is shown" hahahhahahah) and picture spams! LOL

In fact that map showing E* is from a study.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Follow the threads or STFU.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You claimed it was a picture spam, and demanded for a study to be backed up.

The source is right there.

Another fact is, those are all down streams not the original parent Hg. None of them arose in Europe.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Jesus Christ man, quote the 1991 Bowcock study (the source for Mary's fractions), or any freaking study, that says Europeans are made of 2/3 R and I (which would come from their Chinese sample) and 1/3 E which would come from their pygmy sample, yes fuking pygmies. lol

Again, follow the thread or STFU.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude Koreans are good at math, They did a documentary on Education in Korea, over there they passed laws to stop people from studying too much, seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
The good at math sterotype does not extend to all Asians. Only Koreans, Japanese or Chinese Asians. Most of these Asian groups tend to discriminate against Cambodians,Laotians,Hmongs,Vietnamese or Philipinos.

I am sorry if I am overstepping my ground here. Just thought I would interject thise statement.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also alot of the discrimination among Asians harks back to the Cinocentric model.

quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
The good at math sterotype does not extend to all Asians. Only Koreans, Japanese or Chinese Asians. Most of these Asian groups tend to discriminate against Cambodians,Laotians,Hmongs,Vietnamese or Philipinos.

I am sorry if I am overstepping my ground here. Just thought I would interject thise statement.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Copyright © 2005 J. D. McDonald

School of Chemical Sciences, University of Illinois.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
"Europeans are made of 2/3 hg R and I and 1/3 hg E"

Is there any study out there that says this? Even one?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, Koreans were listed in my post of Asians that excel in mathematics. Koreans do very well in America and their own country but lag behind in Japan were historical discrimination has existed. Koreans are amongst the underclasses in Japan. Some Koreans were taken over to Japan during the wars fought between Japan and Korea.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeingracist:

hahahaha

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

In fact that map showing E* is from a study.

Correct. The map comes from here and are based on real studies. Obviously the only desperate mf (or in this case ff) here is the anguished idiot! This thread is not even about European ancestry but about a movie! But obviously this anguished kid still sore from the beat-down in other threads done to him by Explorer and Rasol over European heritage and is desperate enough to hijack this thread!
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeingstupid:

Jesus Christ man, quote the 1991 Bowcock study (the source for Mary's fractions), or any freaking study, that says Europeans are made of 2/3 R and I (which would come from their Chinese sample) and 1/3 E which would come from their pygmy sample, yes fuking pygmies. lol

Again, follow the thread or STFU.

Fathafucka, who said anything about Bowcock other than YOUR dumbass! Keep Bowcock or any cock out your mouth boy! My quote comes from Sfrorza who bases it in his studies here which were confirmed by many others!

Even Keita agrees that about about a third of Europeans carry African lineages!

Here are several studies which support Sforza's assertion.

The phylogeography of Y chromosome binary haplotypes and the origins of modern human populations

Although molecular genetic evidence continues to accumulate that is consistent with a recent common African ancestry of modern humans, its ability to illuminate regional histories remains incomplete. A set of unique event polymorphisms associated with the non-recombining portion of the Y-chromosome (NRY) addresses this issue by providing evidence concerning successful migrations originating from Africa, which can be interpreted as subsequent colonizations, differentiations and migrations overlaid upon previous population ranges. A total of 205 markers identified by denaturing high performance liquid chromatography (DHPLC), together with 13 taken from the literature, were used to construct a parsimonious genealogy. Ancestral allelic states were deduced from orthologous great ape sequences. A total of 131 unique haplotypes were defined which trace the microevolutionary trajectory of global modern human genetic diversification. The genealogy provides a detailed phylogeographic portrait of contemporary global population structure that is emblematic of human origins, divergence and population history that is consistent with climatic, paleoanthropological and other genetic knowledge.

Here is one from Cruciani et. al.

And another from Cruciani and Trobetti et. al.

I'd be happy to email you the full pdfs which include frequencies in the various European ethnic groups. They all have the same conclusions-- E frequencies reach approximately 33% which as my math is right-- ONE-THIRD.

Of course you are not interested in logical facts but emotional b|tching because you and your Euro-kin have [Eek!] BLACK AFRO ancestry!!

Again, I know how much that pains you, but I frankly don't give a f*ck.

Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Do this or STFU.
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:

quote:
My quote comes from Sfrorza who bases it in his studies here
"The overall contributions from Asia and Africa were estimated to be around two-thirds and one-third, respectively."

^ quote where he got the samples for these fractions. I dare you, you duck egg eating MF. LOL!

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The usual crap from this pseudo-intellectual.

Substituting African to ''Black'' or ''Black Afro''. lol.

Simpleton, you do realise Africa is a huge continent with multiple races settled there since early times...

The Africans who carried E1b1b and its subclades in Europe, were Caucasoid.

-

A: Capoid, B: Negroid, C: Caucasoid

C is what wandered into Europe. They looked like the Berbers.

Negroids were stuck in West Africa until the slave trade.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They all have the same conclusions-- E frequencies reach approximately 33% which as my math is right-- ONE-THIRD.
E frequencies only run at 20 - 30% in Southern Europe, and around 10% in Central Europe.

Northern European they are 0%, excluding Wales 2% and Finland 1%.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The irony is that West Africa historically is know as the west Sudanic belt.

Augustin F.C. Holl et al.

Museum of Anthropology, The University of Michigan, 2009.

Coping with uncertainty: Neolithic life in the Dhar Tichitt-Walata, Mauritania, (ca. 4000–2300 BP)

Abstract

The sandstone escarpment of the Dhar Tichitt in South-Central Mauritania was inhabited by Neolithic agropastoral communities for approximately one and half millennium during the Late Holocene, from ca. 4000 to 2300 BP. The absence of prior evidence of human settlement points to the influx of mobile herders moving away from the “drying” Sahara towards more humid lower latitudes. These herders took advantage of the peculiarities of the local geology and environment and succeeded in domesticating bulrush millet – Pennisetum sp. The emerging agropastoral subsistence complex had conflicting and/or complementary requirements depending on circumstances. In the long run, the social adjustment to the new subsistence complex, shifting site location strategies, nested settlement patterns and the rise of more encompassing polities appear to have been used to cope with climatic hazards in this relatively circumscribed area. An intense arid spell in the middle of the first millennium BC triggered the collapse of the whole Neolithic agropastoral system and the abandonment of the areas. These regions, resettled by sparse oasis-dwellers populations and iron-using communities starting from the first half of the first millennium AD, became part of the famous Ghana “empire”, the earliest state in West African history.

-

-

The footsteps of history. Walata and the empire of Ghana.

The Empire of Ghana is the earliest political organisation known to us south of the Sahara. Its origins in the eighth century are attributed to a Soninke tribe that emerged from Walata at the beginning of our era.

http://www.walata.org/eng/itinerar_2.htm

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeingdumb:

"The overall contributions from Asia and Africa were estimated to be around two-thirds and one-third, respectively."

^ quote where he got the samples for these fractions. I dare you, you duck egg eating MF. LOL!

It's in the study, you anguished turd. I dare YOU to go and read it as well as the other studies I cited! Now get off my nuts, for a change and go find those of your clients in the men's bathroom stalls. [Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidiot:

E frequencies only run at 20 - 30% in Southern Europe, and around 10% in Central Europe.

Northern European they are 0%, excluding Wales 2% and Finland 1%.

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Correct! Over 20% in southern Europe + 10% in central Europe + 3% in northern Europe. This all equals to over 33% as in one-third!

However your silly racialized terms of "negroid", "capoid", and "caca-soid" etc. are non-existent and futile. The E lineage originated among indigenous Africans period. And color wise these indigenous Africans are 'black'. The fair-skinned North African in your pictures spam is obviously of foreign-mixed descent and does NOT represent the autochthonous or aboriginal populations of the area.

We all know how the carriers of E-M78 looked like as per the skeletal remains in Lake Nubia! LOL You and your ancestors have BLACK ancestry so get over it!

Posts: 26249 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can see the negrophobic idiots have been soundly debunk, so we can move on back to the topic which is about racism exposed by the movie 'Hunger Games'.

Racist ‘Hunger Games’ Fans Clearly Can’t Read

Racism is a mental disorder that dumbs the senses. Just as these idiot trolls above have clearly demonstrated, a racist twit will see what he or she wants to see even though the evidence is right in front of them. Characters in the story are clearly described as having satin brown skin, yet in twisted minds this still means 'white'. Similarly one could read studies on populations and ancestry and still scream caca-soid. Or ask dumb questions like where do the samples come from. LOL

The same mentality is at play here people. [Smile]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
It's in the study

LOL! Jesus Mary you are so predictable.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
Correct! Over 20% in southern Europe + 10% in central Europe + 3% in northern Europe. This all equals to over 33% as in one-third!

However your silly racialized terms of "negroid", "capoid", and "caca-soid" etc. are non-existent and futile. The E lineage originated among indigenous Africans period. And color wise these indigenous Africans are 'black'. The fair-skinned North African in your pictures spam is obviously of foreign-mixed descent and does NOT represent the autochthonous or aboriginal populations of the area.

We all know how the carriers of E-M78 looked like as per the skeletal remains in Lake Nubia! LOL You and your ancestors have BLACK ancestry so get over it! [/QB]

What got taken into Europe was E1b1b1b, the ''"Berber marker'' which originated in Maghreb (north-western africa) and E1b1b1a. Both are not found in Negroids (unless you consider recent admixture). These are North African Caucasoid markers, not Sub-Saharan African...

Indigenous North Africans are Caucasoid, there is nothing remotely 'black' about them.

Another problem with your theory:

If Southern Europeans are 30% ''black afro'' as you claim why do they look fully Caucasoid?

The people of southern europe where E is the highest aren't nappy haired with wide noses... [Roll Eyes]

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
As you can see the negrophobic idiots have been soundly debunk, so we can move on back to the topic which is about racism exposed by the movie 'Hunger Games'.

Racist ‘Hunger Games’ Fans Clearly Can’t Read

Racism is a mental disorder that dumbs the senses. Just as these idiot trolls above have clearly demonstrated, a racist twit will see what he or she wants to see even though the evidence is right in front of them. Characters in the story are clearly described as having satin brown skin, yet in twisted minds this still means 'white'. Similarly one could read studies on populations and ancestry and still scream caca-soid. Or ask dumb questions like where do the samples come from. LOL

The same mentality is at play here people. [Smile]

Its got nothing to do with ''racism'' (whatever that is, a word which is different to virtually everyone). It's the simple fact Negroid traits are not prefered in books, computer games or films. I mean for example do you think, Lara Croft would have been so successful if she was a Negroid with nappy hair? No. She was only so popular, especially among males because she was an attractive 'white' girl with a long pony tail. Caucasoid traits are just universally prefered and admired. Look at most Asian countries and their Manga, all their admired characters are Caucasoid looking with blonde or red hair.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:

This pretend Filipino piles on one imbecilic argument on top of another. He ends up arguing now that the "over all contributions" from Africa is 33% from hgE nothing else! LOLOLOL

So much for others:

quote:
Originally posted by rasol:
 -
the Benin haplotype accounts for HbS associated chromosomes in Sicily, Northern Greece, Southern Turkey, and South West Saudi Arabia, indicating that these genes had their origin in West Africa. - Graham R. Serjeant, MD, FRCP

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

So instead of quoting Sforza or anyone reputable scholar saying Europeans are 33% E the rest Asian, you use your sock puppet to post a European Union website. LOL!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LMAOH @ the anguished buffoon above! [Big Grin]
He now resorts attributing things I never said (lying) to compensate for his complete and utter failure! Where the hell did I ever say that the only genetic contribution Africans had on Europeans was Y-chromosome only and nothing else??! In fact, I myself have posted that very animation showing Benin HBS in Europe multiple times, as well as studies showing African HLA genes in Africa!! LOL

Now that your pathetic ass lost your argument that Europeans aren't one-third African (which ironically pyramidiot helped prove) you now resort to the lie that I said Africans only contributed E y-chromosomes to Europe! Sorry but nobody is stupid enough to buy your sh|t, british batty boy. [Wink]

..I am officially finished with you. Moving on back to the topic..

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Quote one scholar Mary, one scholar, that says the overall contributions of African hg in Europeans is 33% E. Just one. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Where the hell did I ever say that the only genetic contribution Africans had on Europeans was Y-chromosome only and nothing else??!
Dufus, you claimed that the overall *African* contributions are 33% E, where the fuk is the rest of African contributions going to come from now if its 33% E African and the rest Asian????

This is why you have to run away now. But you will come back years later to argue the same BS only to run away when pressed. HAHAHAHHALOL
quote:
In fact, I myself have posted that very animation showing Benin HBS in Europe multiple times,
Oh yes, you have contradicted yourself several times, this is because you are desperately trying to argue one BS claim which only ends up fuking up everything else you argue. LOL!
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Its got nothing to do with ''racism'' (whatever that is, a word which is different to virtually everyone). It's the simple fact Negroid traits are not prefered in books, computer games or films. I mean for example do you think, Lara Croft would have been so successful if she was a Negroid with nappy hair? No. She was only so popular, especially among males because she was an attractive 'white' girl with a long pony tail. Caucasoid traits are just universally prefered and admired. Look at most Asian countries and their Manga, all their admired characters are Caucasoid looking with blonde or red hair.

LOL @ "racism whatever that means". Racism is a real and valid definition. It means the belief that one race or group of people is superior to others. YOU are obviously a racist as you not only believe in biological race which science has debunked decades ago, but espouse the equally debunked superiority of the caca-soid race which you include various peoples outside of Europe such as Africans like Egyptians!

As I've always said, racism is more than a belief but rather a mental disorder that dumbs the senses. You claim it is a matter of preference, but truth be told the vast majority of literature written in the West including America are stories about white characters. This in and of itself is not the problem since whites predominate in these regions. However, the reality is people of color predominate in the WORLD in general. If a writer wants to create a fantasy world that is lily white with no black or Asian or any people of color that's fine and his or her choice. But the author of the book created a story, though fictional as it is, was realistic in that it included people of color! 'The Hunger Games' took place in a future North America. There is no reason, at least non was given in the story, for the demographic population of the setting to have no blacks. Two important characters, Rue and Thresh are specifically described as 'black' although the exact word was not used. Black people are actually dark brown in color and not literally 'black'. The characters were translated into film and apparently racist retards despite reading the book, missed the descriptions! Again it's because racism is a mental disorder and no matter if the author said that Rue had color of ebony and hair of wool you idiots would continue to imagine her as a blonde white girl anyway because Katniss says she reminds her of her sister, you think that means she has to be the same 'race' as her sister!

Newsflash, whites are not the center of the world! It's not just a matter of preference but of realism. The manga argument is also debunked because manga uses different features and colors anyway to express variety since asians do have the same features, though individuals are different, it is harder to express individual traits than it is simply to give the character pink or blue hair and not necessarily blonde or red which again don't necessarily translate as "caucasian", dumbass!!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, do you "Dudes" read all the Harlequin novels too?
Otherwise, Albinos are racists.
That's a given, so what's the purpose of the thread other then to complain about the fact that skunks stink and snakes bite?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Southern-Europeans are 30% E1b1b1a, this is the subclade of Haplogroup E which predominates in Southern Europe, but there are a few others on a much smaller percent.

Djehuti's claim Europeans are 30% E is wrong, its only Southern Europeans.

The average Northern European is 0 - 1% E.

If E = ''Black'' as Djehuti claims, then according to him Southern Europeans are 1/3 Black. Yet as everyone knows there is nothing remotely Negroid in the phenotype of Southern Europeans. No nappy hair or wide noses...

The Neolithic E carriers settlers into Europe were just North African Caucasoids, there was nothing 'black' about them. In phenotype they would have looked basically identical to the aboriginal Europeans.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

LOL @ "racism whatever that means". Racism is a real and valid definition. It means the belief that one race or group of people is superior to others. YOU are obviously a racist as you not only believe in biological race which science has debunked decades ago, but espouse the equally debunked superiority of the caca-soid race which you include various peoples outside of Europe such as Africans like Egyptians!

As I've always said, racism is more than a belief but rather a mental disorder that dumbs the senses. You claim it is a matter of preference, but truth be told the vast majority of literature written in the West including America are stories about white characters. This in and of itself is not the problem since whites predominate in these regions. However, the reality is people of color predominate in the WORLD in general. If a writer wants to create a fantasy world that is lily white with no black or Asian or any people of color that's fine and his or her choice. But the author of the book created a story, though fictional as it is, was realistic in that it included people of color! 'The Hunger Games' took place in a future North America. There is no reason, at least non was given in the story, for the demographic population of the setting to have no blacks. Two important characters, Rue and Thresh are specifically described as 'black' although the exact word was not used. Black people are actually dark brown in color and not literally 'black'. The characters were translated into film and apparently racist retards despite reading the book, missed the descriptions! Again it's because racism is a mental disorder and no matter if the author said that Rue had color of ebony and hair of wool you idiots would continue to imagine her as a blonde white girl anyway because Katniss says she reminds her of her sister, you think that means she has to be the same 'race' as her sister!

Newsflash, whites are not the center of the world! It's not just a matter of preference but of realism. The manga argument is also debunked because manga uses different features and colors anyway to express variety since asians do have the same features, though individuals are different, it is harder to express individual traits than it is simply to give the character pink or blue hair and not necessarily blonde or red which again don't necessarily translate as "caucasian", dumbass!!

Its got nothing to do with ''racism'', but the reality of physical attractivness. Everyone knows Caucasoid females are the most attractive. This is why men in most Asian countries spend their time drooling over cartoon created females with clear Caucasoid traits, specifically the long haired milky white Nordic/Nordid blondes:

-

Of course it gets far more extreme than this, East Asians went as far as inventing cartoon hardcore pornography ('hentai'), involving exactly the same blonde or red haired Nordid type females.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
Caucasoids have the most diversity in skin complexion, from milky white, pinkish white, olive or 'brunette white' to darker brown shades.

Most Southern Europeans are naturally olive in complexion, North African Berbers are usually darker brown, as are most remnant Caucasoids across the middle-east and India, but as you travel further north in Europe the Caucasoid populations are depigmentated and so more milky white.

You will only find in Europe the diversity of pale-white to olive or darker brown. No other race is depigmentated as some Caucasoid Europeans of the north are. This is why the afronuts out of self-hate such as Zaharan, try to include albinos in pigmentation studies of africa to desperately claim diversity...

There ARE no Caucassiterides, boy. Now skidaddle will you?!
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yet another idiot posting.
At the very least, you're consistent.

What a silly thread consisting of effeminate babbling, countered by Albino delusional ramblings.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Southern-Europeans are 30% E1b1b1a, this is the subclade of Haplogroup E which predominates in Southern Europe, but there are a few others on a much smaller percent.

If E = ''Black'' as Djehuti claims, then according to him Southern Europeans are 1/3 Black. Yet as everyone knows there is nothing remotely Negroid in the phenotype of Southern Europeans. No nappy hair or wide noses...

The Neolithic E carriers settlers into Europe were just North African Caucasoids, there was nothing 'black' about them. In phenotype they would have looked basically identical to the aboriginal Europeans.

Southern Europeans are not 30% African you are dead right on that for once and many north Africans aren't either. As anyone can see.

You would actually have to be 5% Neanderthal and ultimately the rest AFrican since everybody is at the root African. Some just - as Mike would say - mutated a little in a colorless direction. [Big Grin]

BTW - and 5% is probably no small thing since I found out I'm 6% east Asian due to some relatively recent Native American ancestry. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
^ The usual crap from this pseudo-intellectual.

Substituting African to ''Black'' or ''Black Afro''. lol.

Simpleton, you do realise Africa is a huge continent with multiple races settled there since early times...

The Africans who carried E1b1b and its subclades in Europe, were Caucasoid.

-

A

Delusional true, but its time to come out of the slumber. The third one is probably a descendant of some unfortunate European woman brought into Africa whose descendants got mixed with a Negro or two - OBVIOUSLY. [Roll Eyes]
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
This and many other recent threads on ES are excellent examples of what Farrakhan is discussing on the video below;
The Ashkenazi Agenda to intentionally dumb down the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s95ADltYoEM

Why? Because whereas ignorant Negroe males should be studying the military tactics of the VietCong or Fidel Castro (both defeated US military), they are instead spending their time and energies reading female romance novels, watching Tyler Perry Simplevision, listening to dumbed down Negroes spouting dumbed down nursery rhymes relabeled as RAP, or posting gay photos of psychologically damaged weak kneed homos and their clothing/shoes/etc.
the movie, "Think like a man" would have been better served targeting black males, who seem to presently think more like giggling, shopaholic women then what the state of black America truly requires, black male warriors in training.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

We all know how the carriers of E-M78 looked like as per the skeletal remains in Lake Nubia! LOL You and your ancestors have BLACK ancestry so get over it!

What got taken into Europe was E1b1b1b, the ''"Berber marker'' which originated in Maghreb (north-western africa) and E1b1b1a. Both are not found in Negroids (unless you consider recent admixture). These are North African Caucasoid markers, not Sub-Saharan African...

Indigenous North Africans are Caucasoid, there is nothing remotely 'black' about them.

If Southern Europeans are 30% ''black afro'' as you claim why do they look fully Caucasoid?

The people of southern europe where E is the highest aren't nappy haired with wide noses... [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

E1b1b1a is E-M78. Berbers carry E-M81. South Europans carry E-V13 dumbass, which is a downstream and genetic drifted.

Populations like the Masalit and Fur carry the paragroup of this marker, EM78. Berbers reside in Northwest Africa not in Northeast Africa and so is their genetic marker E-M81. That's the differences dumb Muktaba.

It's N* gger blood. As desperate as you are to disprove otherwise.

E-M78

-

E-M81

-

BJMG 11/2 (2008) 25-30
10.2478/v10034-008-0030-0

ALU INSERTION POLYMORPHISMS IN POPULATIONS
OF THE SOUTH CAUCASUS

Litvinov S* et al.

Although it was not possible to determine a contribution of Neolithic farmers to the Caucasian gene pool, the principal component analysis showed clear differences between these populations and those of Europe, Siberia and Asia. No evidence of correlation between genetic and linguistic data in
our populations was disclosed.

Armenians are a separate ethnic group,
which originated from Neolithic tribes of the Armenian Uplands. In the 12th- 11th centuries BC...

However, we cannot exclude a Neolithic contribution to the contemporary gene pool. The possible reason for the absence of the frequency distribution gradient can be genetic drift, reinforced by isolation that could conceal the influence of Neolithic farmers on the Caucasus populations [1,21].

While an Alu insertion marker does not
have enough power of resolution to assess the contribution of the influence of Neolithic farmers on the Caucasian gene pool, it clearly separates both South and North Caucasus populations (except Karanogays) from Siberian and Asian populations.

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/ArmeniaDNAProject/default.aspx?section=ysnp

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/ArmeniaDNAProject/default.aspx?section=results

C.L. Brace (2005): "If the late Pleistocene Natufian sample from Israel is the source from which that Neolithic spread was derived, there was clearly a sub-Saharan African element present of almost equal importance as the Late Prehistoric Eurasian element."

-

-

-

-

Larry Angel (1972): "one can identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism appearing in Natufian latest hunters.(McCown, 1939) and in Anatolian and Macedonian first farmers, probably from Nubia via the predecesors of the Badarians and Tasians...

The Emergence of the Natufian

The emergence of the Natufian is explained by Bar-Yosef (1998) as follows: “On the one hand, climatic improvements around 13,000BP provided a wealth of food resources. On the other hand, contemporaneous population growth in both the steppic and desertic regions made any abrupt, short-term climatic fluctuation a motivation for human groups to achieve control over resources” (p.167). He sees a semi-sedentary lifestyle resulting from environmental change which led to a “shift of resource scheduling” (p.167).

Fellner (1995) states that “the transition from the Geometric Kebaran to the Early Natufian culture can be described as the most important cultural change within the Epipalaeolithic of Palestine, as the lifestyle of the Natufian groups differed very substantially from that practiced by their Geometric Kebaran ancestors” (p.122) The Natufian is usually seen as a key stage in Near Eastern Prehistory as it represents many features usually associated with the Neolithic. - courtesy of neareast historians, uk; epipaleolithic background.

The Mushabian is founded in southern Jordan, the Negev, and Sinai. It is usually divided into an earlier phase (c.14,500-12,800bp) and a later phase which overlaps with the Early Natufian (12,800-11,000bp).

The Classic Mushabian is characterized by a dominance of arched-back bladelets, La Mouillah points, and scalene triangles, all of which were truncated at one end using the microburin technique. Helwan lunates are also featured.

Evidence for economic activities are few and far between – there are very few botanical or faunal remains, but some rare pounding tools suggest that plant exploitation was a feature of the economy. Bar-Yosef and Meadow (1999) hypothesize that the subsistence strategies employed in the Mushabian were much the same as those of the steppic Geometric Kebaran and Hamran groups.

The Mushabian was traditionally thought to derive from North Africa via the Nile Delta and the Sinai: “The Mushabian sites in Sinai are interpreted as the remains of mobile groups budded off from the Nile region who were attracted to the expanding, lusher steppic environment” (Bar-Yosef and Meadow 1999, p.55). This view was based on the early occurrence of the microburin technique in industries like the Sisilian. “However, the recent discovery of even earlier use of the microburin technique in the Azraq Basin fundamentally weakens the argument, and may even indicate diffusion of this technique in the other direction” (Fellner 1995, p.26). Fellner believes that the Mushabian is most likely to derive from the Nizzanian of the Negev. - courtesy of neareast historians, uk; epipaleolithic background.

"From the Mesolithic to the early Neolithic period different lines of evidence support an out-of-Africa Mesolithic migration to the Levant by northeastern African groups that had biological affinities with sub-Saharan populations. From a genetic point of view, several recent genetic studies have shown that sub-Sabaran genetic lineages (affiliated with the Y-chromosome PN2 clade; Underhill et al. 2001) have spread through Egypt into the Near East, the Mediterranean area, and, for some lineages, as far north as Turkey (E3b-M35 Y lineage; Cinniogclu et al. 2004; Luis et al. 2004), probably during several dispersal episodes since the Mesolithic (Cinniogelu et al. 2004; King et al. 2008; Lucotte and Mercier 2003; Luis et al. 2004; Quintana-Murci et al. 1999; Semino et al. 2004; Underhill et al. 2001). This finding is in agreement with morphological data that suggest that populations with sub-Saharan morphological elements were present in northeastern Africa, from the Paleolithic to at least the early Holocene, and diffused northward to the Levant and Anatolia beginning in the Mesolithic.

Indeed, the rare and incomplete Paleolithic to early Neolithic skeletal specimens found in Egypt - such as the 33,000-year-old Nazlet Khater specimen (Pinhasi and Semai 2000), the Wadi Kubbaniya skeleton from the late Paleolithic site in the upper Nile valley (Wendorf et al. 1986), the Qarunian (Faiyum) early Neolithic crania (Henneberg et al. 1989; Midant-Reynes 2000), and the Nabta specimen from the Neolithic Nabta Playa site in the western desert of Egypt (Henneberg et al. 1980) - show, with regard to the great African biological diversity, similarities with some of the sub-Saharan middle Paleolithic and modern sub-Saharan specimens.

This affinity pattern between ancient Egyptians and sub-Saharans has also been noticed by several other investigators (Angel 1972; Berry and Berry 1967, 1972; Keita 1995) and has been recently reinforced by the study of Brace et al. (2005), which clearly shows that the cranial morphology of prehistoric and recent northeast African populations is linked to sub-Saharan populations (Niger-Congo populations). These results support the hypothesis that some of the Paleolithic-early Holocene populations from northeast Africa were probably descendents of sub-Saharan ancestral populations...... This northward migration of northeastern African populations carrying sub-Saharan biological elements is concordant with the morphological homogeneity of the Natufian populations (Bocquentin 2003), which present morphological affinity with sub-Saharan populations (Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005).

In addition, the Neolithic revolution was assumed to arise in the late Pleistocene Natufians and subsequently spread into Anatolia and Europe (Bar-Yosef 2002), and the first Anatolian farmers, Neolithic to Bronze Age Mediterraneans and to some degree other Neolithic-Bronze Age Europeans, show morphological affinities with the Natufians (and indirectly with sub-Saharan populations; Angel 1972; Brace et al. 2005), in concordance with a process of demie diffusion accompanying the extension of the Neolithic revolution (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994)."

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Cont.

quote:

Simply put, in understandable ways for you, they have n*gger blood.

As you can read in the phylogeny tree and maps, E-M81 is very minimal in Europe. lol

The distribution shows E-M78. V13 is a downstream marker and genetic drifted. Lilkely it mutated during or shortly after the Holocene, Neoletic time, when the climate in that region had warm and cold loops. While these people originated from a different climate (tropical). V13 is barely found in Africa.lol

-

Here, we describe a system for the molecular dissection of haplogroup E-M78 (E1b1b1a), consisting of multiplex polymerase chain reaction and minisequencing of M78 and nine population-informative Y-SNPs (M148, M224, V12, V13, V19, V22, V27, V32, V65) in a single reaction.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/907v531h2757w162/?MUD=MP

-

Phylogeny of Y-chromosome haplogroups and their frequencies (%) in the examined populations. Nomenclature and haplogroup labelling according to the Y Chromosome Consortium (http://ycc.biosci.arizona.edu/) updated according to Karafet et al. 32 *Paragroups: Y chromosomes not defined by any phylogenetic downstream-reported and -examined mutation. aIntrapopulation haplogroup diversity. The terminal markers of haplogroups E-V12 and E-V13 (V32 and V27, respectively) were typed but did not show any variation.

-

Frequency (left) and variance (right) distributions of the main Y-chromosome haplogroups, I-M423, E-V13 and J-M241, observed in this survey. Frequency data are reported in Figure 2, variance data are relative to the examined microsatellite reported in the Supplementary Table S2. We acknowledge that interpolated spatial frequency surfaces should be viewed with caution because of sample size.41 Data from this study. Frequency and variance values were assigned to sample-collection places (dots). Population samples (geographically close) with less than five observations were pooled and the corresponding variance assigned to a middle position of the pooled sample locations. +Data from the literature.13, 23, 27, 28, 36, 45, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v17/n6/fig_tab/ejhg2008249ft.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The Smashing Hit!

-

I even think Manga cartoons as we know them now, have been influenced by Hip Hop culture. The graffiti part, that is. Japan was the second place where Hip Hop arose and expanded, right after it left NY. Thou Manga itself is a old Japanese tradition.

-

-

http://5th-element.jp/author/zulu-japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmYjYW1_j7U

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Foolish Africans exchange slave trade Dutch (Ashkenazi) masters for US/Israel Jew masters.
REPENT from your ignorant ways!
 -

The Corrections Corporation of America has offered to buy nearly all the nation’s state prisons. “To ensure their profitability, the corporation insists that it be guaranteed that the prisons be kept at least 90 percent full.”

-

The US is building more prisons but this time these jails are meant for black females. Since 2007, the arrest and incarceration of black (Negro) females has risen 55%.
Since Tyler Perry trash targets black females, why hasn't he talked about this?
 -

Why are huge numbers of Black, Latino children in California foster care?

Black children make up six percent of the state’s population but 25 percent of its foster care system. Latino children, 38 percent of the state’s residents, are 51 percent of children in foster care.

“It’s due to the fact that kids are not getting any due process. For instance, families are supposed to have a trial but they are taking children within 15 days ... and the reason they target African American people is because we’re so disenfranchised (Translation: Dumbed down), so it’s about money,” Atty. Pate said.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Acres of Skin: Human Experiments at Holmesburg Prison
Routledge | 1999 | ISBN: 0415923360 | Pages: 320 | PDF

In the first expose of unjust medical experimentation since David Rothman's Willowbrook's Wars, Allen M. Hornblum releases devastating stories from within the walls of Philadelphia's Holmesburg Prison.
For more than two decades, from the mid-1950s through the mid-1970s, black inmates were used, in exchange for a few dollars, as guinea pigs in a host of medical experiments, mostly pertaining to MELANIN research.

An array of White/Jew doctors, in conjunction with the University of Pennsylvania and prison officials, established Holmesburg prison as a laboratory testing ground.
Hundreds of black prisoners were used to test products from facial creams to far more hazardous, even potentially lethal, substances such chemical warfare agents.

Based on in-depth interviews with dozens of prisoners as well as the doctors and prison officials who performed or enforced these experimental tests, Hornblum paints a disturbing portrait of abuse, moral indifference, and greed. Central to this account are the millions of dollars many of America's leading drug and consumer goods companies made available for the all too eager doctors seeking fame and fortune through their medical experiments.

Acres of Skin is rigorously researched and shocking in its depiction of black men treated as laboratory animals.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
 -

See that NEGRO doctor assisting Albinos as they did in the Tuskegee experiment.
The patches seen on the young black man's back are intended to suck out all of the melanin. decades later, these black men have white patches of skin where their melanin has been leached, to be used by Ashkenazi Jew doctors attempting to correct the genetic defect inherent in 100% of Ashkenazi's world wide.
These ignorant Negro inmates were paid something like 50 cents per day to allow these Albinos free access to their DNA.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

Its got nothing to do with ''racism'', but the reality of physical attractivness. Everyone knows Caucasoid females are the most attractive. This is why men in most Asian countries spend their time drooling over cartoon created females with clear Caucasoid traits, specifically the long haired milky white Nordic/Nordid blondes:

-

Of course it gets far more extreme than this, East Asians went as far as inventing cartoon hardcore pornography ('hentai'), involving exactly the same blonde or red haired Nordid type females.

Again, the belief that so-called "Caucasian" women are most attractive is YOUR opinion and not that of most Asians. The vast majority of Asian men still find Asian features and their own women attractive. The lie that "caucasian" is superior even aesthetically superior is what's racist! YOU believe that which makes you a racist! And your belief that everyone including Asians feel the same is obviously a lie and a deranged one and that! LOL

I already explained to you the reason for the large eyed, light colored haired, convention in manga and anime. It's not because of a preference of favoritism for "caucasian" features you idiot! It's the create for variation of appearance among the characters since Japanase (and not all Asians) have very homogeneous features. Light colored hair not necessarily blonde but even blue or purple or pink hair, or purple eyes are easy to distinguish one character from another. Also, large eyes make emotional expressions easier in animation than slanted eyes.

Again, the whole mangaka art style is japanese or Korean anyway. Nowhere does this reflect the artforms let alone preferences for REAL flesh and blood women.

I believe I presented an article correcting your twisted views before. Here it is again:

Universal preference of whiteness over blackness?

One could just as easily claim white men prefer Asian women and Asian features over caucasian women due to the so many white men I've encountered who have so-called 'yellow fever' that I imagine their favorite porn features Asian women whom they masturbate to!:

-

Deconstructing 'Asian fetish' - the appeal of physical appearance

[Roll Eyes]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dje, speaking of things Asian, you were right in that thread (I think an "espionage in Ancient Egypt / the ancient world" thread) where you and I think Tyro / Masonic Rebel or somebody talk about the Ninja element in this one manga and mention that the Japanese (with English subtitles) is much better than the English.

Found this out early on in the shippuden version of that show. Just thought I'd let you know.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[qb]

-

I already explained to you the reason for the large eyed, light colored haired, convention in manga and anime. It's not because of a preference of favoritism for "caucasian" features you idiot! It's the create for variation of appearance among the characters since Japanase (and not all Asians) have very homogeneous features. Light colored hair not necessarily blonde but even blue or purple or pink hair, or purple eyes are easy to distinguish one character from another. Also, large eyes make emotional expressions easier in animation than slanted eyes.

Again, the whole mangaka art style is japanese or Korean anyway. Nowhere does this reflect the artforms let alone preferences for REAL flesh and blood women.

I believe I presented an article correcting your twisted views before. Here it is again:

Here is what the above link article says:

Koreans and Japanese have similar attitudes towards blacks and whites. Japanese animation is full of beautiful, sexy and heroic white characters. A European woman who saw Sailor Moon noted with much amusement, "If this is Japanese animation, why do none of the characters look Japanese?" The few black characters in other works of Japanese animation are mostly negative or marginal. The recent LA riots in the US testify to the damaging effects of Korean attitudes towards blacks. Generally, white consumers are treated better than black consumers in Korean establishments. Many Koreans and Japanese dye their hair blond, brown or red. Blue and green contact lenses are also popular among young East Asians.

Southeast Asians, wherever they're living in the world, also express similar white-is-better-than-black attitudes. A black Amerasian living in Vietnam said he wished he was a white Amerasian instead. A Filipino American woman remarked that a woman's beauty is marred by dark skin. A South Asian woman recalled with horror a stranger knocking on her door, expressly noting it was "an African American man". Race is almost never tagged onto descriptions of white strangers.

Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rarghwr!

Djehuti, since you're asian please let meh know: who's right here?

Thanx.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The people of southern europe where E is the highest aren't nappy haired with wide noses... [Roll Eyes]

E1b1b1a is E-M78. Berbers carry E-M81. South Europans carry E-V13 dumbass, which is a downstream and genetic drifted.

Populations like the Masalit and Fur carry the paragroup of this marker, EM78. Berbers reside in Northwest Africa not in Northeast Africa and so is their genetic marker E-M81. That's the differences dumb Muktaba.

It's N* gger blood. As desperate as you are to disprove otherwise.

E-M78

-

E-M81

-

[/QB]

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Correct. There is no way getting around it. Europeans are the ones who are mixed!-- ONE-THIRD AFRICAN to be exact! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by the lyinass:

Here is what the above link article says:

Koreans and Japanese have similar attitudes towards blacks and whites. Japanese animation is full of beautiful, sexy and heroic white characters. A European woman who saw Sailor Moon noted with much amusement, "If this is Japanese animation, why do none of the characters look Japanese?" The few black characters in other works of Japanese animation are mostly negative or marginal. The recent LA riots in the US testify to the damaging effects of Korean attitudes towards blacks. Generally, white consumers are treated better than black consumers in Korean establishments. Many Koreans and Japanese dye their hair blond, brown or red. Blue and green contact lenses are also popular among young East Asians.

Southeast Asians, wherever they're living in the world, also express similar white-is-better-than-black attitudes. A black Amerasian living in Vietnam said he wished he was a white Amerasian instead. A Filipino American woman remarked that a woman's beauty is marred by dark skin. A South Asian woman recalled with horror a stranger knocking on her door, expressly noting it was "an African American man". Race is almost never tagged onto descriptions of white strangers.

LOL Sorry worm, but the people in this forum are smart enough to read the ENTIRE article if not know the context. The above passage you cite is just ONE part of the article, specifically the part under the header of 'Modern Asian attitudes towards black and white'. Now how about you cite passages underneath the header of 'Pre-modern Asian ideas on 'race'' or better yet, the passage under the header, 'The idea of white superiority/black inferiority a European import?' just to give a more accurate and balanced view, worm! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
Rarghwr!

Djehuti, since you're asian please let meh know: who's right here?

Thanx.

Well it sure as hell ain't lyingass! LOL Mike, despite his black banter b.s. is more accurate in that the oldest surviving depictions of Buddha do come from the south since most of the oldest buddha depictions in the north were either destroyed by Muslims or were revamped into Hindu temples. By the way, Siddhartha Gautama (the Buddha) was born in the kingdom of Shakya which was located in modern day southwestern Nepal.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Indeed. The Japanese are not as "frightened" of blacks as pyramidiot and other white race-tards think.

http://youtu.be/_Qe4AZRkFYE

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting back to the topic of my thread!!...

Some pretty nasty things were said about the black actors and in particular, the young actress Amandla Stenberg who played 'Rue'! We are talking about a little girl here, but in the minds of these race-trash, an innocent little girl can only be white anyway.

You can read the awful garbage here:

Racist Hunger Games Fans Are Very Disappointed

The only bright side is that despite such stupidity and hatred, the vast majority of (white) fans are not like this! They know that a beloved story especially one that takes place in a futuristic society is not lily white nor should characters of color be relegated to insignificant or negative roles.

For those unfamiliar with the book, there is an excellent expose on the world of 'race' in Hunger Games:

A Character-By-Character Guide to Race in The Hunger Games

For an insight into the racially biased minds of some whites, you can read here:

I See White People: Hunger Games and a Brief History of Cultural Whitewashing

Of course, this was the same mentality behind the race-bending of the sucky movie 'The Last Airbender'.

There's a funny youtube video on the issue here.

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
^ You are not at all a typical Mongoloid. Something went wrong with you. As CT said, Mongoloids are usually a very proud people and are ethnocentric. You however seem to have no pride in your race and want to be Black.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LMAO [Big Grin]

Exactly wtf makes you think I am not proud of my ethnicity or heritage or that I want to be black??!!

If you hadn't noticed, this thread (my rant) is about Eurocentrism and racial bias on the part of whites like yourself and how you slight people of color, not only blacks but Asians and everyone else!

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
^ LMAO [Big Grin]

Exactly wtf makes you think I am not proud of my ethnicity or heritage or that I want to be black??!!

If you hadn't noticed, this thread (my rant) is about Eurocentrism and racial bias on the part of whites like yourself and how you slight people of color, not only blacks but Asians and everyone else!

All you do is attack whites, labelling them racists every 5 minutes, but anti-white racism you ignore. This is a typical double standard.

Furthermore if you are not Black as you claim, why are you an Afrocentric? You claim virtually every civilization under the sun has ''black roots'', extending this silly notion to Europe as you claim Southern Euros are 1/3 ''black''. You must be the only East Asian (or whatever you are) claiming this on the net. You clearly have a lot of insecurities over your race and seem obsessed with Negroes.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com