EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Characters in 'The Hunger Games' Gives White Racists A Fit (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black Characters in 'The Hunger Games' Gives White Racists A Fit
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidiot:

All you do is attack whites, labeling them racists every 5 minutes, but anti-white racism you ignore. This is a typical double standard.

I don't attack 'whites' in general only whites like YOURSELF who truly are racist! In fact I have come to the defense of many whites who have the sense and logic unlike racist twits like yourself! Anti-white racism by the way, is nothing more than a knee-jerk reaction to the ORIGINAL white racism that emanates from folks such as yourself. In many ways anti-white racism is just as dumb if not moreso which is why I don't even bother with the likes of such.

Unless you disagree that the comments made by some 'Hunger Games' fans is not racist. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Furthermore if you are not Black as you claim, why are you an Afrocentric? You claim virtually every civilization under the sun has ''black roots'', extending this silly notion to Europe as you claim Southern Euros are 1/3 ''black''. You must be the only East Asian (or whatever you are) claiming this on the net. You clearly have a lot of insecurities over your race and seem obsessed with Negroes.
I'm afraid you confuse me for the likes of 'Mike' or 'Iron Lion'. I don't claim every civilization as having black roots except those that really do such as EGYPT! If you haven't noticed, Egypt is IN Africa, thus it's an African civilization and any so-called 'Afrocentric' views on such is totally logical. Paul Kekai Manansala is another person who is proponent of Egypt and African civilizations yet he too is Asian, and let's not get into the many white experts and scholars who do the same.

You are a pathetic white loser who questions logic itself because it conflicts with your idiotic ideals. GTFOH You dumb English wanker! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clik down below..Angloasswipe

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=cultc&action=display&thread=1155

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=cultc&action=display&thread=971

You know it would really be great if some of you get up off your asses get a passport travel a bit you will find that folks of various regions and nations will confirm your stereotypes while others will do a 360 and surprise the hell outta you Ah mean fer fuk sakes!!!people are people!

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here familiar with The Walking Dead series and/or comics? I haven't read the comics, but I'm a big fan of the tv series...

Upcoming season 3:

http://ifanboy.com/articles/danai-gurira-cast-as-michonne-on-the-walking-dead/

Late Sunday, AMC announced that Danai Gurira has been cast in the fan-favorite role of the sword wielding Michonne on The Walking Dead.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I saw that on the show 'Talking Dead'. I've heard of the comic series well before the TV series came out, but I've never read it. But now that I'm a fan of the show, I guess the comics is a lot better than I thought it would be.
Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

^ Not a fan of zombie stuff, but she isn't bad-looking.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Aw that's so sad, they were hoping for another 'no-coloreds-allowed-in-Middle-Earth' Lord of the Rings.

lol - even dealing with the Lord of the Rings they were naming places in Ethiopia such as Gondar (Elf City of Kings) and Rahan .... lol.

anglo-angu has some serious racist issues - but I'm sure he has learned a lot while being here - and it disturbs him which is why he stays because he can't get enough ... its like tasty poison to him - he got to have it even though its tearing down his neurological supremacist system.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ I saw that on the show 'Talking Dead'. I've heard of the comic series well before the TV series came out, but I've never read it. But now that I'm a fan of the show, I guess the comics is a lot better than I thought it would be.

I hadn't heard of the comics at all before the series but now I'm much interested in checking them out....
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Correct! Over 20% in southern Europe + 10% in central Europe + 3% in northern Europe. This all equals to over 33% as in one-third!

However your silly racialized terms of "negroid", "capoid", and "caca-soid" etc. are non-existent and futile. The E lineage originated among indigenous Africans period. And color wise these indigenous Africans are 'black'. The fair-skinned North African in your pictures spam is obviously of foreign-mixed descent and does NOT represent the autochthonous or aboriginal populations of the area.

We all know how the carriers of E-M78 looked like as per the skeletal remains in Lake Nubia! LOL You and your ancestors have BLACK ancestry so get over it!

What got taken into Europe was E1b1b1b, the ''"Berber marker'' which originated in Maghreb (north-western africa) and E1b1b1a. Both are not found in Negroids (unless you consider recent admixture). These are North African Caucasoid markers, not Sub-Saharan African...

Indigenous North Africans are Caucasoid, there is nothing remotely 'black' about them.

Another problem with your theory:

If Southern Europeans are 30% ''black afro'' as you claim why do they look fully Caucasoid?

The people of southern europe where E is the highest aren't nappy haired with wide noses... [Roll Eyes] [/QB]

U r right Anglo that Europeans are only 30% African in the sense that they originally come from Africa probably before 50,000 years ago and then have since recieved some input from the Paleolithic Negroes (Cro-Magnon/Mechtoids) and the Neolithic negroes who spread into the Levant.

On the other hand scholars and genetic studies have found that coastal African Berber-speaking peoples are themselves barely 30% African i.e. Berber - so that the argument that modern Euros are a third African only has sense if one is taking into account the modern Caucasian peoples who have adopted Berber speech and inacurrately referred to as indigenous Africans (as you have done). Their roots are mainly in recent populations of Eurasia who of course have nothing to do with the E1b1b1b of the east African-originated black people - the only people known as Berbers/Beriberi until the 15th century. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Correction, they received those E1b1b lineages during neolithic times. But according to the Anglo-Idiot, it doesn't matter because these Africans are really 'Caucasians'. LOL [Wink] Sure thing.
quote:
Originally posted by Men Kheper Ra:

lol - even dealing with the Lord of the Rings they were naming places in Ethiopia such as Gondar (Elf City of Kings) and Rahan .... lol.

LOL Those names have nothing to do with Ethiopia and are pure coincidental. Gondor by the way, was a kingdom of humans though it once belonged to elves.

The point is, these white idiots need to stop segregating people of color out their fictional stories, especially when people of color actually exist in it!

quote:
anglo-angu has some serious racist issues - but I'm sure he has learned a lot while being here - and it disturbs him which is why he stays because he can't get enough ... its like tasty poison to him - he got to have it even though its tearing down his neurological supremacist system.
Seriously. The guy is a psychopath for repeating his b.s. here, though I'm beginning to question our own sanity for engaging him. [Embarrassed]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

First Photo of Michonne in The Walking Dead Season 3
May 29, 2012
Dying to get your first look at the sword-wielding, walker-towing survivor known as Michonne? Check out this photo from the Season 3 set.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda interesting:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/18/tech/gaming-gadgets/civilization-ii-ten-years/index.html

CNN) -- Can you imagine playing a single video game for 10 years?

One man did. And it helped him imagine something else: a bleak, war-ravaged future version of Earth.

A member of the social news website Reddit who goes by the name Lycerius posted his results from a decade-long game of "Civilization II," a turn-based strategy games in which players build their own society. His epic struggle pushed the game to its limits, further than developers ever imagined or planned for.

The "Civilization" franchise is a series of strategy games that allow players to grow small tribes into large, sprawling nations. Players can manage resources, build armies and engage in diplomacy in an effort to grow their civilization into a world leader.

"Civilization II" was released in 1996. But when the third version of the game was released in 2001, Lycerius said, he was already deep into his current game and wanted to see how far he could go.

He doesn't play every day but returns to what he called a "hellish nightmare of suffering and devastation" when he has some free time.

Now in the year 3991, his world is down to three super-nations, each competing for dwindling resources, and a planet left scarred by multiple nuclear wars. His Celts are locked in a 1,700-year war with the Vikings and the Americans. All other nations have been destroyed or absorbed.

"Peace seems to be impossible. Every time a cease fire is signed, the Vikings will surprise attack me or the Americans the very next turn, often with nuclear weapons," Lycerius wrote on Reddit. "Even when the U.N forces a peace treaty. So I can only assume that peace will come only when they're wiped out. It is this that perpetuates the war ad infinitum."

Because of the continual fighting, he was forced to abandon his democracy and adopt a communist state, because his Senate kept overruling him when he wanted to declare war. Also, his cities are filled with starving people (90% of his world's population died from nuclear annihilation or famine from global warming) because, he says, he has to keep building war machines to sustain his combat efforts.

"So you want a granary so you can eat? Sorry; I have to build another tank instead. Maybe next time," he wrote.

Constant nuclear bombardment and sabotage have melted the world's ice caps over and over again, resulting in the flooding of all terrain other than mountains. He said his world is full of swamp (which is useless for farming) and irradiated lands.

"Civilization" franchise creator Sid Meier said developers never even thought about someone taking a "Civ" game this far into the future.

"There's no way we could have tested for this, so it was a surprise to us," Meier said. "I can't say that we ever thought anyone would play a game of 'Civ' for that long. It's exciting that a fan of the series would dedicate 10 years to playing one continuous game."

Before you think Lycerius is just an unfeeling ruler, he said he does want to find a way to end the longstanding war.

"My goal for the next few years is to try and end the war and thus use the engineers to clear swamps and fallout so that farming may resume. I want to rebuild the world. But I'm not sure how. "

Reddit users have been filling up his post with suggestions on how to make his world livable again. And a new thread has developed, called The Eternal War, where players are chatting about their own experiences.

Meier has a new challenge for Lycerius.

"We should probably send him a copy of 'Civ V' and 'Civ V: Gods & Kings.' Maybe in 10 years, he can create a similar scenario. We applaud you for playing what's sure to be the longest-running game of 'Civ' ever."

-

Tapeon
Member # 23477

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tapeon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SPAM

[ 03. October 2021, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Posts: 3 | From: Tampa, FL | Registered: Oct 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com