EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Bill Maher: 'The new racism is denying racism'

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bill Maher: 'The new racism is denying racism'
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill Maher: 'The new racism is denying racism'

HLN’s Dr. Drew talks to Bill Maher about Trayvon Martin’s death, which sparked a conversation about racism in America. Bill Maher says this case is an example of “new racism”.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/03/27/bill-maher-talks-trayvon-martin-new-racism

^ Watch....and no sense in making comment if you don't watch this for 2 minutes 26 seconds

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Maher is a rabid supporter of the criminal Zyonist apartheid state of Israel, he is the last to speak about denying racism. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't Maher swim in Black pussy at night? Seems he has personally invested himself in this Trayvon fray to ensure he continues to get a return with swimming in Black pussy.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
Doesn't Maher swim in Black pussy at night? Seems he has personally invested himself in this Trayvon fray to ensure he continues to get a return with swimming in Black pussy.

-
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anyone cares what this fringe democrat and Hollywood Jewish racist hypocrite thinks either. [Roll Eyes]

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then get out the topic as your posting here signals the contrary.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is an interesting twist. Denying racism is itself a form of racism?

I think it is arrogant and wishful thinking and a way of justifying oneself.

So is denying the existence of race a form of racism?

I don't think I agree. In this case there are plenty of Whites that are protesting.

I think racism is like fashion - it seems to come in cycles.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
That is an interesting twist. Denying racism is itself a form of racism?

I think it is arrogant and wishful thinking and a way of justifying oneself.

So is denying the existence of race a form of racism?

I don't think I agree. In this case there are plenty of Whites that are protesting.

I think racism is like fashion - it seems to come in cycles.

Yes, for example there is someone here on this forum quoting and citing from classic eugenics propaganda, mainly 18-19th century. Yet is claiming its not racist. While the core of eugenics in itself was a racist movement. It's being regarded as its an opinion...etc..
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com