EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 2 TEEN GIRLS ARRESTED FOR STABBING CABBIE....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2 TEEN GIRLS ARRESTED FOR STABBING CABBIE....
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10011763.html

Teen girls arrested in slaying of N.C. cabbie

Investigators say two 16-year-old girls have been arrested and charged with murder in the 2011 slaying of a North Carolina cab driver. According to CBS affiliate WBTV, Consandra Tyree and Emily Starnes are also charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery in the death of Adam Williams, who investigators say was stabbed to death after picking up passengers from a Hickory restaurant.

The Hickory Daily Record reports Williams was attacked shortly after arriving at a Fuddruckers parking lot around 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 23, 2011. Bleeding from injuries to his face and throat, he reportedly made it to a Longhorn Steakhouse and was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. He only had about $40 in cab fares on him, reports WBTV

-  -

OOPS DAM MY FAULT...TURNS OUT THEY WERE ACTUALLY TWO YTE TEENAGE GYALS WHO STABBED A CAB DRIVER TO DEATH...SO NOTHING FOR CONFIRMED EEDIAT-BWOY OR ANGLO-BATTYWASHOLOGIST TO SEE HERE, I GUESS...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ani Iman
Member # 19982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ani Iman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...SO NOTHING FOR CONFIRMED EEDIAT-BWOY OR ANGLO-BATTYWASHOLOGIST TO SEE HERE, I GUESS...

Very True! LOL!

--------------------
I define who I am!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Murderess Casey Anthony, another "role model"...

-
When does she get justice?

Posts: 5913 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only someone like Dexter existed to help people like Casey Anthony's daugter.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 girls charged in videotaped beating
12-year-old girl recovering from injuries

Updated: Friday, 30 Mar 2012, 12:38 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 29 Mar 2012, 6:00 PM EDT

By Darren Soens
Reported by Nneka Nwosu

WOONSOCKET, R.I. (WPRI) - Four Rhode Island girls are facing criminal charges following the shocking beating of a 12-year-old girl that was videotaped and posted online.

The disturbing video, originally posted on YouTube and later removed, shows the four-on-one attack that took place last Saturday.

The victim's mother, Holly Gingerella, downloaded the video and took it to police. Following an investigation, officers filed charges against two 12-year-old girls and two 13-year-olds.

"It hurts, it hurts to watch," Gingerella told Eyewitness News, describing the shocking video.

"I was angry. I was upset that I wasn't there. I was hurting for her, I felt her pain, and I just wanted to hold her and take her away and never turn back."

Her daughter was left with bite marks on her body, two black eyes, and swelling in her head.

"She's physically healing," Gingerella said. "I think that emotionally it will take a little bit longer."

Two of the suspects are charged with assault with a deadly weapon and conspiracy, the other two are charged with simple assault and conspiracy.

Gingerella says her daughter has not been back to school since the attack, but she has received cards and flowers from friends showing their support.

She hopes her daughter's case will prevent future senseless attacks against children.

"This needs to stop and not continue," says Gingerella. "These kids that they're bulling, these are people's brothers and sisters and grow up to be mothers and fathers and brothers."

pri.com/dpp/news/local_news/blackstone/woonsocket-4-girls-charged-in-videtaped-beating?hpt=ju_bn4

^ video at link

OOPS DAM MY FAULT...AFTER VIEWING THE VIDEO AT THE LINK, IT TURNS OUT THEY WERE ACTUALLY YTE TEENAGE GYALS WHO DID THIS 4 AGAINST ONE 12 YR OLD DAWTA...SO NOTHING FOR CONFIRMED EEDIAT-BWOY OR ANGLO-BATTYWASHOLOGIST TO SEE HERE, I GUESS...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com