EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » If Anglo-Battywashologist and Confirmed-Eediatbwoy really care bout yte people.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If Anglo-Battywashologist and Confirmed-Eediatbwoy really care bout yte people.....
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They would be on yte forums educating yte people on their fictional versions of 'truth' instead of here obsessing over Black People...they would also, if they had love and concern for their own people, be reasoning with them about the more important current issues that concern their people/their community(ies), like the issue below...if Black People are an 'issue' for them- why b*tch and bawl to us about it; that's your own issue to reason with amongst your own people cah we really don't give a dam lol...I mean, that's what we Black People do- we discuss our issues amongst ourSelves; well, on the forums that are about Black Unity Black Community and Black Love, etc....ijs...

Study Finds Dramatic Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Adults

Mayo Clinic researchers report skyrocketing rates of skin cancer among young adults, probably due of their persistent use of tanning beds.

-

As a young adult with porcelain skin — I prefer that term to “pale” — I get it. Bronzed skin is perpetually “in” and nobody likes going to the beach only to have to sit under an umbrella and shield their eyes from the glare of their own upper thighs. But a new study from the Mayo Clinic finds an alarming increase in skin cancer among young adults, and the reason may be their persistent efforts to tan.

Published in the April issue of Mayo Clinic Proceedings, the study reports that between the years 1970 to 2009, the incidence of melanoma increased eightfold among young women and fourfold among young men aged 18 to 39. Although men generally have a higher lifetime risk of melanoma than women do, the researchers found the opposite trend to be true among the young adults. “We knew we would see an increase in rates among young women, but we were surprised we saw such a dramatic increase. This seems to be higher than what has been reported previously,” said Mayo Clinic dermatologist Dr. Jerry Brewer in a teleconference.

(MORE: Fake Tans Help Keep Women Out of the Sun)

For the study, researchers used data from the Rochester Epidemiology Project, a decades-long database of patient care in Olmsted County, Minn. The researchers looked at first-time melanoma diagnoses for all patients. Based on previous studies on tanning behavior, the authors suggest that the rise of melanoma among young women is linked to their penchant for indoor tanning.

In 2009, the International Agency of Research on Cancer declared tanning beds a human carcinogen, moving them into the top cancer-risk category alongside cigarettes. According to Dr. Brewer, tanning beds and cigarettes have the same cancer risk, but teens are ignoring the warnings. He says there is a disconnect in education about the dangers of tanning-bed use that needs to be acknowledged.

“Tanning beds can give you seven times the dose of UV radiation as the sun,” says Dr. Brewer, “but young adults are still going.”

(MORE: Why Teens Sunbathe More, Use Sunscreen Less)

It’s important to note that although melanoma rates are on the rise, mortality rates have improved. Researchers credit this to improved early detection methods and prompt medical procedures.

“People are now more aware of their skin and of the need to see a doctor when they see changes. As a result, many cases can be caught before the cancer advances to a deep melanoma, which is harder to treat,” said Dr. Brewer in a statement.

Dr. Brewer and his fellow researchers support bans on tanning booth use — especially for teens and young adults, who are more vulnerable to the damaging effects of early and frequent tanning — but they recognize the difficulty of enforcing them. “It’s like trying to ban cigarettes, it’s very hard. Should we be limiting tanning beds? Absolutely. Is it easy? Absolutely not. Many states do have bans, but kids are smart. We say, ‘You need a parent’s signature,’ and the kids write the signature themselves,” said Dr. Brewer in the teleconference.

The study group was predominately caucasian, but the researchers say the findings are valid and applicable to similar U.S. populations of the same age range. “There is currently a melanoma epidemic in the U.S., particularly in young women and middle-aged men. This has been documented by various large population based studies, with our study confirming that trend in young women,” says Dr. Brewer.

(MORE: In Young Tanners, Fear of Wrinkling Is Worse than Cancer)

But if people know what to look for, they can prevent melanoma. It only takes about three minutes to do a skin exam.

“Simply look at your skin,” says Dr. Brewer. “This includes getting mirrors and looking at your back and other hard to see areas. It takes a bit of education to get young people to start performing this initial first step, but once they do, the simple act of looking over your skin can significantly decrease chances of dying from skin cancer.”

Dr. Brewer also recommends educating yourself on the ABCDE’s of melanoma:

A — asymmetry: one side of a mole or dark spot looks different from the other half

B — border: instead of being circular or oval, the mole has a jagged edge

C — color: the mole has more than one color, a dark area, a light area or the colors red, white, or blue within it

D — diameter: the mole is larger than 6 mm across, roughly the size of a pencil eraser

E — evolution: any other changes are noted in the mole, even if the change can’t be categorized by A, B, C or D, above. Any itching or bleeding in a mole is also important.

http://healthland.time.com/2012/04/02/study-finds-dramatic-rise-in-skin-cancer-among-young-adults/?hpt=hp_t3

^ If you love your people, things like the above should be one of your main concerns, and one of the things you should be talking to your young yte people about...rather than spending so much of your time harassing and obsessing over Black People and what we are doing and not doing...

Or is your obsession over Black People stronger than your love for your own...If so, I am sorry for you, no different than I am sorry for Black People whose obsession over yte people is stronger than love for their own...

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirming Truth is a Haitian American. Cassitrides is the only white person who posts on this forum. My personal view on the black/white divide in western countries is voluntary segregation is the only solution. I only see things getting worse if two groups of people that both equally dislike each other are forced to live with each other. I guess the other mechanism is that the west will never allow African-Americans to form their own countries and that African America are so marginalized they lack the drive and resources to form their own country.

What does this have to do with an Egyptian-American such as myself? I have grown up most my life in predominately black areas in New York City and self identify as a black person. Its disingenious to say that I completly understand how most diasporian Africans feel so I refrain from those issues. However, I have a unique view of the racial problem in the west that comes from years of observation.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DHdoxies is a white female and they post here, they joined with the same intentions as myself, to counter Afrocentrism, Confirming Truth does exactly the same, but he's not white.

I think you are confused. Our opposition is to afrocentrism (the ideology) not blacks themselves. Isn't this forum's focus history & anthropology?

Btw, you put us in this position, so who is really obsessed with who?. If afrocentrics weren't trying to steal white history, white folks wouldn't be about trying to defend their history and heritage as much. It wouldn't be a huge issue.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Truthcentic is light skinned black)
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White peoples reaction to what cassi bitch thinks

quote:
Alcari

He may be 20, but he has the intellect of an 11 year old.

10/25/2010 7:06:32 AM
nutbunny

You are as dumb as ****.......

10/25/2010 7:15:12 AM
ergo

Typically, when people don't know what the **** they're talking about they will either admit ignorance and just don't say anything. This idiot decided to keep talking while showing everyone he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

10/25/2010 7:16:32 AM
TGRwulf

It didn't start travelling when you were born you fucking numbnutz!

10/25/2010 7:17:13 AM

Imagine telling Cassiterides that there was a universe before he existed. I hope his brain would explode.

10/25/2010 7:17:22 AM
TB Tabby

So...eyewitness accounts are the only form of evidence you'll accept, huh?

If you were on trial for a crime you didn't commit, and the only evidence the prosecution could come up with was "I was there, I saw it," would you conclude that you MUST be guilty? Of course not--and the courts wouldn't either. Even if they're not lying, they could be mistaken. That's why you need more evidence to support an eyewitness account. And that's why "were you there?" is no way to refute a scientific theory. We know how fast light travels and how big the universe is because of calculations, measurements and observations of the stars dating back to Johann Kepler. Could we be wrong? Sure! But you'll need a better argument than the tired old "were you there" canard to prove it.

10/25/2010 7:19:43 AM
dingo

oh my god. *slow facepalm*

10/25/2010 7:23:59 AM
aaa

You are still young and you should pick up a book about this subject.

10/25/2010 7:25:58 AM
Dr. Razark

You do realize the light travels from the object to you, not from you to the object, right?

Edit:
Ok, I went and read the original thread. It turns out that is exactly what he thinks.
"When we look at something what is actually going on? The emission theory states that the light emits (not a travelling speed) from our own eyes not from the object we look at."

And he doesn't believe light travels, either.

10/25/2010 7:37:40 AM
Flufflesthepancake

Read the rest of his comments in that thread... I shouldn't be laughing because it's actually shocking someone can be that fucking stupid.

10/25/2010 7:45:53 AM
Mr. Boston

Well by that rationale you'd have to be 6000 years old to read the Bible.

10/25/2010 7:53:30 AM
storymoron

You know, I think he might be wrong about this.

10/25/2010 7:53:53 AM
I read about the afterlife

The next thread reads "Cassiterides trying to read a book, 'The...c-c-cat...ruh-ruh-ruh" Good try.

10/25/2010 8:00:28 AM
Dan Onymous

Is this an 'eyebeams' thing?

10/25/2010 8:01:49 AM
Mister Spak

Here's a clue: Creationism is a myth.

Edit: Just read the thread. This moron appears to
1.think that light has an infinite speed and
2. does not know why a light year is called a light year.

He does realise however that we see stars because stars produce light.

10/25/2010 8:05:33 AM
physalis17

ugh...just what I need first thing in the morning. A headache caused by pure stupidity. These fundies will never learn that the world doesn't revolve around them.

10/25/2010 8:15:52 AM
Horsefeathers

"So my question is how are we observing this light 11 million light years away now?

I'm not 11 million years old, i'm 20."

This has just made my list of stupidest things I've ever read.

"If it takes 11 million years to travel to earth, how can i see it now? I'm only 20.

If it takes 11 million years to travel to earth then the viewer would need to be 11 million years old."

Congratulations. You get the runner up spot on the list, too. Particularly since by this point you've had it explained to you and, instead of understanding what was said or asking clarification questions, you simply restate your first inanity.

EDIT: I stand corrected. This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read: "When we look at something what is actually going on? The emission theory states that the light emits (not a travelling speed) from our own eyes not from the object we look at."

10/25/2010 8:20:37 AM
Spencer

Im 19, how the **** can i read this?

10/25/2010 8:21:04 AM
Doctor Whom

I could have answered that when I was 20. Heck, I probably could have answered that when I was 7.

10/25/2010 8:36:59 AM
shadkat

So, hypothetically, if I met you Cassiterides, would I be able to see you? I'm only nineteen. Theoretically, it took you twenty years to get to our meeting point, so I wouldn't be old enough to observe you.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?!

10/25/2010 8:40:47 AM
Papabear

Perhaps he means 20 months old.

10/25/2010 8:46:48 AM
EMT420

Gah! Why do fundies try to do science? Can't they just sit in their churches, eat their little crackers, and shut up?

10/25/2010 8:53:20 AM

Holy crap, this person is a lunatic. S/he, besides this stupidity, also believes that light does not travel, that we see because light projects out of our eyes, that staring at the sun does not cause damage to the eyes, that people can survive without food or drink if they stare at the sun long enough in a day, and that God is not eternal but the water on earth is and God sprang out of it...

10/25/2010 9:28:31 AM

Right because if it takes me a hundred days to walk from Los Angeles to New York, then everyone who observes me walking into New York would have to be a hundred days old. Damn those non-existent newborns.

10/25/2010 9:31:09 AM
Mudak

Behold, the benefits of homeschooling. Thank you Cassiterides. [Smile]

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=77098
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Confirming Truth is a Haitian American. Cassitrides is the only white person who posts on this forum. My personal view on the black/white divide in western countries is voluntary segregation is the only solution. I only see things getting worse if two groups of people that both equally dislike each other are forced to live with each other. I guess the other mechanism is that the west will never allow African-Americans to form their own countries and that African America are so marginalized they lack the drive and resources to form their own country.

What does this have to do with an Egyptian-American such as myself? I have grown up most my life in predominately black areas in New York City and self identify as a black person. Its disingenious to say that I completly understand how most diasporian Africans feel so I refrain from those issues. However, I have a unique view of the racial problem in the west that comes from years of observation.

Actually Ausar, Cassiterides isn't the only White person who posts here LOL, I am also White.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirming Truth is a Haitian American

So he says.

And Lioness certainly isn't black.

My personal view on the black/white divide in western countries is voluntary segregation is the only solution.

Um, that might possiby be discussed in the US, and to all intents and purposes in some areas might be the case, but that isn't the case in the UK.
I would therefore be careful about saying things like
I have a unique view of the racial problem in the west that comes from years of observation.

As Lou Gates said, the black population in the UK is more intergrated than the one in the US.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or a white person who speaks french creole?

What makes you think that Confirming Truth is not Haitian American?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vehemence of his anti-black statements suggests a non-black person.

If I'm wrong, then that's pretty concerning stuff- he's a black person that's seriously hurting - although come to think of it, there was something I heard regarding animosities between African-Americans and Haitians. Maybe his hate is a product of that.

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ CT is the only non self-hating black here. The rest of you self-hating trolls come on this forum out of insecurity claiming blacks have straight hair, thin noses, blue eyes and other white features. You all look down on true negroid features, especially nappy hair, at least CT accepts what his phenotype is.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
quote:
The vehemence of his anti-black statements suggests a non-black person
You seem to accuse virtually everyone of 'racist' posts, but always fail to provide an example of when such was posted.

Just because someone has a different opinion to you, doesn't mean they are ''anti-black''.

All you are doing is hiding behind the race card. You are the kind of crank who would accuse someone of racism if they told bah bah black sheep to their child.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Or a white person who speaks french creole?

What makes you think that Confirming Truth is not Haitian American?

Confirmed bitch is a white boy, he has been on here calling black women ugly and disgusting, what black man would admit that his own mother is ugly and disgusting
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah because calling black women ugly is totally the same as combating Afrocentrism.

Not believing blacks formed every "civilization" on the planet =/= whining about how blacks are aesthetically unappealing among other irrelevant insults. More deflecting because he doesn't want people irl to know his tendencies.

quote:
Just because someone has a different opinion to you, doesn't mean they are ''anti-black''.
Don't play that garbage here. It's not simply that you have a different opinion. You can't excuse you're constant discussions about how black women for example are inferior as just "a different opinion." It's different and condescending towards blacks.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ansante
quote:
Confirmed bitch is a white boy, he has been on here calling black women ugly and disgusting, what black man would admit that his own mother is ugly and disgusting
Unfortunately we have folks like this living in and about our communities some even have followers among us and make a living from their Tomming
Uncle Tom Jesse Lee Peterson Thanks Whites for Slavery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN3Vmqcm2eo
Pastor Manning says black people have no honor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7diAnTSn9o
Yes these guys are public and this is how they get paid but they sprang from the worst of us.

C.T is among these,Jean-Jacques Dessalines would have had him shot or hanged.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
@anglo_pyramidologist

All you are doing is hiding behind the race card. You are the kind of crank who would accuse someone of racism if they told bah bah black sheep to their child

That would explain why I sing it to my own kids...
you fucking dimwit with a shitty BTEC and crappy foundation degree in forensic anthropology.

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Ansante
quote:
Unfortunately we have folks like this living in and about our communities some even have followers among us and make a living from their Tomming
Uncle Tom Jesse Lee Peterson Thanks Whites for Slavery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN3Vmqcm2eo
Pastor Manning says black people have no honor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7diAnTSn9o
Yes these guys are public and this is how they get paid but they sprang from the worst of us.

C.T is among these,Jean-Jacques Dessalines would have had him shot or hanged.

They both are just a bunch of brained washed religious nuts confirmed bitch on the other hand is a stupid white boy pretending to be black
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
White peoples reaction to what cassi bitch thinks

quote:
Alcari

He may be 20, but he has the intellect of an 11 year old.

10/25/2010 7:06:32 AM
nutbunny

You are as dumb as ****.......

10/25/2010 7:15:12 AM
ergo

Typically, when people don't know what the **** they're talking about they will either admit ignorance and just don't say anything. This idiot decided to keep talking while showing everyone he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about.

10/25/2010 7:16:32 AM
TGRwulf

It didn't start travelling when you were born you fucking numbnutz!

10/25/2010 7:17:13 AM

Imagine telling Cassiterides that there was a universe before he existed. I hope his brain would explode.

10/25/2010 7:17:22 AM
TB Tabby

So...eyewitness accounts are the only form of evidence you'll accept, huh?

If you were on trial for a crime you didn't commit, and the only evidence the prosecution could come up with was "I was there, I saw it," would you conclude that you MUST be guilty? Of course not--and the courts wouldn't either. Even if they're not lying, they could be mistaken. That's why you need more evidence to support an eyewitness account. And that's why "were you there?" is no way to refute a scientific theory. We know how fast light travels and how big the universe is because of calculations, measurements and observations of the stars dating back to Johann Kepler. Could we be wrong? Sure! But you'll need a better argument than the tired old "were you there" canard to prove it.

10/25/2010 7:19:43 AM
dingo

oh my god. *slow facepalm*

10/25/2010 7:23:59 AM
aaa

You are still young and you should pick up a book about this subject.

10/25/2010 7:25:58 AM
Dr. Razark

You do realize the light travels from the object to you, not from you to the object, right?

Edit:
Ok, I went and read the original thread. It turns out that is exactly what he thinks.
"When we look at something what is actually going on? The emission theory states that the light emits (not a travelling speed) from our own eyes not from the object we look at."

And he doesn't believe light travels, either.

10/25/2010 7:37:40 AM
Flufflesthepancake

Read the rest of his comments in that thread... I shouldn't be laughing because it's actually shocking someone can be that fucking stupid.

10/25/2010 7:45:53 AM
Mr. Boston

Well by that rationale you'd have to be 6000 years old to read the Bible.

10/25/2010 7:53:30 AM
storymoron

You know, I think he might be wrong about this.

10/25/2010 7:53:53 AM
I read about the afterlife

The next thread reads "Cassiterides trying to read a book, 'The...c-c-cat...ruh-ruh-ruh" Good try.

10/25/2010 8:00:28 AM
Dan Onymous

Is this an 'eyebeams' thing?

10/25/2010 8:01:49 AM
Mister Spak

Here's a clue: Creationism is a myth.

Edit: Just read the thread. This moron appears to
1.think that light has an infinite speed and
2. does not know why a light year is called a light year.

He does realise however that we see stars because stars produce light.

10/25/2010 8:05:33 AM
physalis17

ugh...just what I need first thing in the morning. A headache caused by pure stupidity. These fundies will never learn that the world doesn't revolve around them.

10/25/2010 8:15:52 AM
Horsefeathers

"So my question is how are we observing this light 11 million light years away now?

I'm not 11 million years old, i'm 20."

This has just made my list of stupidest things I've ever read.

"If it takes 11 million years to travel to earth, how can i see it now? I'm only 20.

If it takes 11 million years to travel to earth then the viewer would need to be 11 million years old."

Congratulations. You get the runner up spot on the list, too. Particularly since by this point you've had it explained to you and, instead of understanding what was said or asking clarification questions, you simply restate your first inanity.

EDIT: I stand corrected. This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read: "When we look at something what is actually going on? The emission theory states that the light emits (not a travelling speed) from our own eyes not from the object we look at."

10/25/2010 8:20:37 AM
Spencer

Im 19, how the **** can i read this?

10/25/2010 8:21:04 AM
Doctor Whom

I could have answered that when I was 20. Heck, I probably could have answered that when I was 7.

10/25/2010 8:36:59 AM
shadkat

So, hypothetically, if I met you Cassiterides, would I be able to see you? I'm only nineteen. Theoretically, it took you twenty years to get to our meeting point, so I wouldn't be old enough to observe you.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?!

10/25/2010 8:40:47 AM
Papabear

Perhaps he means 20 months old.

10/25/2010 8:46:48 AM
EMT420

Gah! Why do fundies try to do science? Can't they just sit in their churches, eat their little crackers, and shut up?

10/25/2010 8:53:20 AM

Holy crap, this person is a lunatic. S/he, besides this stupidity, also believes that light does not travel, that we see because light projects out of our eyes, that staring at the sun does not cause damage to the eyes, that people can survive without food or drink if they stare at the sun long enough in a day, and that God is not eternal but the water on earth is and God sprang out of it...

10/25/2010 9:28:31 AM

Right because if it takes me a hundred days to walk from Los Angeles to New York, then everyone who observes me walking into New York would have to be a hundred days old. Damn those non-existent newborns.

10/25/2010 9:31:09 AM
Mudak

Behold, the benefits of homeschooling. Thank you Cassiterides. [Smile]

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=77098
lol ...

this is quite interesting!

Cashitty, how come "Caucasoids" hate your pink arse so much?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com