EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dr. Pookrum: MAATKARE 2012: The Real Secret Vid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. Pookrum: MAATKARE 2012: The Real Secret Vid
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Pookrum has released a new presentation; MAATKARE 2012.

Part 1
http://bayfiles.com/file/6RRz/Zqrngv/maatkare_2012_-_the_real_secret_-_part_1.mp4

Part 2
http://bayfiles.com/file/6S8b/h9GrD6/maatkare_2012_-_the_real_secret_part_2.mp4

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is sad that people don't know the full power of melanin.

the idea of a genetic memory is very powerful. think about it. if we are our genes, our memories must also be guided by our genetic past. since Blacks are the original man, our memories go back to the beginning.

Is it any wonder that Europeans keep us stressed out so we can not relax and access our full potential?

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Winters

I trust you are doing well and working on yet more exciting and enlightening works.

Melanin is so powerful, Whites/Jews have worked overtime in diminishing it's relevance in the minds of Blacks. With the release of free flowing information, this data blocking is no longer possible. We have forgotten about our melanin, but like Hebrew, it can be relearned.

As Dr. Pookrum has previously proposed, the Melanocyte network interlaced within the black external layers is almost identical to the structure of the Neuro-network of the brain.
This external "environmental" Melanocyte brain network enables blacks to feel, process and merge with the external world (Earth, Air, Water, and universe) at a detection & sensitivity level completely unavailable and alien to whites.

At this point, I don't believe that Europeans are responsible for out present disconnect with ourselves. Instead, I believe that only blacks can CHOOSE to limit themselves.

I am very impressed with this new video from Dr. Pookrum.

Not only has she created a quality presentation, but notice how she avoids the trap of abstract observations of black & white, and has evolved to identifying what is normal/abnormal, sane/insane, truth/misinformation in the hyper illusionary world in which we currently inhabit.

IMHO, this is how we must tune our perceptions to enable crafting of viable and workable short/long term solutions needed to recalibrate our realities.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com