EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I'm out of this forum only lose time here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm out of this forum only lose time here
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my last post

Why complain of my topic?

The answer is simple!

My topic is totally independent
the bonds of white people.

My topic is fully
outside the Matrix

My topic is the black
be the owners of history
Alpha Males.

we build, yes, a black empire!

The Afrocentrists do not support me,
egmond only.
Mike asked me what that topic
was doing in this forum
but you did not create threads in this style also.
disappointed.

FREE SPEECH ONLY
THERE FOR
THE WHITE PEOPLE!

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote this for your original thread.

malibudusul - What is going on?

Doxies sexual preferences are none of your, or anybody else's business. And it's highly inappropriate to question her about it, especially in an open forum.

I'm hoping that this is just a cultural misunderstanding - to wit;

Being Brazilian, coaxing and even coercion are normal elements of your mating rituals, as the female is seen as perhaps not knowing her own mind.

But in some other cultures, the female is afforded full personhood, with the full rights of same. Among these rights is the right to roam cyberspace and everywhere else, without being harassed because of their gender. It really is inappropriate and quite unfair to post material like that in this environment. The females here, came to learn and argue history, just like the rest of us. Why do that to them?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Doxies sexual preferences are none of your, or anybody else's business. And it's highly inappropriate to question her about it, especially in an open forum.

Being Brazilian, coaxing and even coercion are normal elements of your mating rituals, as the female is seen as perhaps not knowing her own mind.

But in some other cultures, the female is afforded full personhood, with the full rights of same. Among these rights is the right to roam cyberspace and everywhere else, without being harassed because of their gender. It really is inappropriate and quite unfair to post material like that in this environment. The females here, came to learn and argue history, just like the rest of us. Why do that to them?

Mike, you do have some redeeming qualities after all LOL. Thanks for sticking up for me & every other woman here.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mike
But this is only for White Women!

deception mike
disappointment.

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
DHDoxies, How old are you?
how are you?
blonde?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
How do I delete the account?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You cannot self delete accounts. Your account will automatically deactivate.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
What will happen with what I posted
after the account had been deleted?

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The posts will remain unless you or the moderators delete the posts.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malibudusul is a parody account. He just joined to troll afrocentrics, or poorly imitate them.

I used to support people who would parody afrocentrics, however now i don't. I think instead people should just come out and debunk their lies in a clear straightforward manner.

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
You come together to defend the whites.
instead of supporting me.
I do not take you more seriously, mike.

The vision that TV shows
is always stereotyped
the U.S. also are shown as well

-

serial killers, racism,
obese
this is the vision we have U.S.
black asses
hip hop, imperialist, illiterate ...

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
these Songs
garbage made ​​in USA
be ashamed
We are victims of jokes about it.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
When I say I'm Brazilian
anywhere in the world.
I am well received.
Now go tell that you are American ...

facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude is an obvious troll. let him go.
Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-  -

-

[Smile] I need to mark this pon a calendar somewhere  -

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
TruthAndRights
you is white woman?

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ You are a vile sex pest.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
FREE SPEECH ONLY
THERE FOR
THE WHITE PEOPLE!

I can not say anything!

They can talk **** they want
racism, Nazism, Eurocentrism ...
can call you monkey

Blacks like mike
they help to keep blacks
the matrix

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Anglo_Pyramidologist you is white woman?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
malibudusul=Oscar the grouch
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Anglo_Pyramidologist you is white woman?

No Mali, Aglo-Pyramidologist is not a white woman, he is a White man.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
The only reason for my topic was deleted
is because he spoke truths
inconvenience and
took
blacks from the inertia

how are you?
blonde?

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TruthAndRights
you is white woman?

[Mad] HELL NO SURELY YOU'VE LOST YUH RASSCLAAT MIND, IF YUH EVER DID HAVE IT FE BEGIN WITH?!?

MOVE AND GWEY

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
TruthAndRights
you is white woman?

I don't think that she's White:

More like a confused urban woman, transplanted from a place that was understood, to a place that is overwhelming her. Therefore she projects herself to the simplicity of an African village, surrounded by familiar faces, and speaking a different language.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
inconvenience and
took
blacks from the inertia

how are you?
blonde?

I happen to be 33yrs old but look like I'm 16-17, but what does my age have to do with the price of tea in China? Ummm I'm quite fine TY. That depends on who you ask, to some people my hair is light brown with a very red tint, to some it is dark blonde with a very red tint & to some it is auburn. Ohh and just in case, my eyes are greenish blue if you must know.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
DHDoxies , You like me?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
DHDoxies , You like me?

Sorry deary I'm not into Black men. Once again I LIKE WHITE men (particularly German, Finnish & Scottish men) & NATIVE AMERICAN (N. American Indian) Men.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
But forget the color
Let's pretend that I'm white.
Ok?
You like me?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
I'm brown
identical to a Native American
No problem.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikeybwoy111:
More like a confused urban woman, transplanted from a place that was understood, to a place that is overwhelming her. Therefore she projects herself to the simplicity of an African village, surrounded by familiar faces, and speaking a different language.

Jus like Anglo-Battywashologist, same goes for you:

-

Yuh ah try fe tek smaddy mek poppy-show (mebbe if Brada is feeling charitable, he'll tell you what that means, but I doubt it lol the way yuh gwan suh unnecessarily ignorant bout our culture, people, language, etc.), but as usual it nuh wuk lol [Roll Eyes] as usual, yuh just show yuhself to be what you are: a typical ignorant facety yankee bwoy...

quote:
the way yuh gwan suh unnecessarily ignorant bout our culture, people, language, etc.)
 - speaking of that ^ it's clear you no pop that ish to Brada- a next Black Man- bout our culture, language, people, etc. tho  - ya just pop that ish to the Black Woman....further shows what kind of Black Man/Person you really are, chat bout...

dem seh 'duppy know who fe frighten' BUT MI NO FRAID OF DUPPY [Wink]

Evenin' to ya, cabba cabba yankee bwoy.....

asante-Korton
Member # 18532

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asante-Korton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
inconvenience and
took
blacks from the inertia

how are you?
blonde?

I happen to be 33yrs old but look like I'm 16-17
sorry but white girls normally look older than they really are, so according to my calculations if you are 33 then you must really look like your 50
Posts: 1064 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by asante-Korton:
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
quote:
inconvenience and
took
blacks from the inertia

how are you?
blonde?

I happen to be 33yrs old but look like I'm 16-17
sorry but white girls normally look older than they really are, so according to my calculations if you are 33 then you must really look like your 50
Sorry dude but that's not the case with me. I was mistaken for a 10yr old when I was 19 & was mistaken for a 14-15yr old when I was 23. So yes I look alot younger than what I really am.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
I was mistaken for a 10yr old when I was 19
 - ummmmmmmmm....and that's a good thing? [Confused]
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
I was mistaken for a 10yr old when I was 19
 - ummmmmmmmm....and that's a good thing? [Confused]
Actually to me it was, because it kept the pervs I wouldn't be interested in away hehehe, I'd just tell them I was underage and they'd leave me alone LOL.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
TruthAndRights

You're the white guy
who requested the topic be
off.
Idiot!
You asked to delete because
was bothering him.
What made ​​me sad is that mike
helped the albino

The Truth hurts
is not it?
Any attempt to leave the matrix
is readily prevented by whites!

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Notice that malibudusul and africanolmec use the same terminology and both are Oscar. He is a moderator trying to sabatoge this forum.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Rest assured I will definately get a message in my inbox about posts getting deleted. Yet when other posts get deleted no Oscar!!!!!!!!! What gives!!!!!!!!!
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
you Ausar
is a part of this manipulation.
I made a topic to get blacks the matrix
and you went out.
Bothered?
What was in my
topic to be deleted?

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Notice that malibudusul and africanolmec use the same terminology and both are Oscar. He is a moderator trying to sabatoge this forum.

Are their IP adresses the same?
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Unfortunately, I don't think he is Africanolmec but its very strange that Oscar edited some of his posts.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
malibudsul, I never deleted any of your thread except for the thread which contained lesbian kissing. I got complaints about the post so I had to delete it.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
TruthAndRights

You're the white guy

[Roll Eyes] Gwan tan deh and beLIEve that [Roll Eyes] You are mad as puss...nuff said mi come yah fe drink milk, mi nuh come yah fe count cow...mi done...

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com