EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » DO WE BELIEVE IN BLACK CAUCASIANS?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DO WE BELIEVE IN BLACK CAUCASIANS?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Yasmin Warsame]

As far as I can see Black caucasians were invented to explain Classical Egyptian civilisation as white.
Also to explain away the Black nobles and kings of Europe.

To bypass this nonsense I have found that the European Blacks selfidentified as blacks by means of images of Moors, Moor as root of family names etc.

The European Blacks were all possible types, some were even Blacks with blond or red hair, with dark skin.

-

They were a engamous, fixed mulatto nation: with some looking more African, Asian or white: but identified as Black. Blue blood was their identity: a Black identity.

-

And they bleached, wore white face paint, had themselevs depicted as whites: but looked down on whites who were shoe leather to them.

I wrote CNN not to show this image as people would assume all blacks want to be white, and these cremes are poisonous anyway.

-

http://www.google.nl/search?q=liya+kebede&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=ZWeZT63KMMeg-wbctbTlBg&biw=994&bih=559&sei=aGeZT-qLGYqE-wbiiOHmBg

Liya Kebede

-

Among these so-called Black Caucasians in Europe, there were types like Charlotte Sophie of Mecklenburg, with classical African looks, considered as pure of blood, pure noble blood: black blood.

-

The same Charlotte Sophie, looking white, but self-identifying as Black with a little, pitch black Moor. There are paintings which show her brown complexion, somewhere. Can anyone paste them here? So, please: you cannot just go by the portraits.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charmainezoe/5242412430/

Advertisement for Gowland Lotion: a face bleach: pour blancher le teint. I found it in Jane Austen's novel, Persuasion: circumspectely discussed. These supposed whites would not be using a skin-bleach if they were whites.

-

Jane Austen: a Black activist

-

James Austen, her brother handsome? with powdered hair.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Van Vicker identifies as Black

-

mercy now...

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Comtesse Eliza de Feuillide, Jane Austen's cousin, spoke of her own 'native Brown colour, heightened with a Tan.' Half-Indian?

-

Lisa Haydon: half Indian, half white

De Feuillide writes to a cousin, how a sister in law of Jane's, has married an Indian man.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Yasmin Warsame

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

The ideal ruler as a Black man.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the truest of Black Caucasians also have thin lips
Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black caucasians have hemorrhoids from eating Albino shitt and grunting too harshly.

-

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

If there's such thing as white negroids there must be black caucasians

preferably with thin lips

Posts: 42924 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Blackness is of interest because Blacks dominated Europe (1100-1848). The shape of their lips has precious little to do with that. I'm Black, and I'm much more then the size of my lips. They regarded themselves as representants of god, and superior over whites who they considered as shoe leather.

How can anyone ignore this display of blackness? How can anyone say Blacks cannot or should not research the etnicity of the european Kings.
They did not think their rule would ever end, and they were not obsessed with 19th century white angst about blacks.
This is clearly a 'true Negro' as a symbol of high birth. She is served by her high birth to find 'love' and become a queen of England. bringing more fame, glory and riches to her family.
The white ermine coat with Black accents again seems to symbolize the Black nobility ruling the whites.

-

Again, clearly the Mother of god represented as Black.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

Ubah Hassan

http://www.google.nl/search?ix=aca&q=ubah+hassan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=nl&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=X66aT-GZKome-wb729H2Dg&biw=992&bih=602&sei=Y66aT-HmEYrS-gbpn6yHDw

Does she still qualify if she wears an afro?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that would be the case my family and I would be dark skinned Cacasoids as well.

Which I strongly disagree with. Since we have reduced prognathism, maxilla, alveolar prognathic with overbite.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

There are no Black Caucasians, there are no Caucasoid or Negroids. There are no human races, all was invented to hide Black Supremacy in Europe 1100-1848. There is no merit in colour or facial features, there is merit in personality traits that one develops. We have certain talents and sometimes a calling, which we need to follow to find fullfilment and perhaps succes and personal happiness.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
 -

If there's such thing as white negroids there must be black caucasians

preferably with thin lips

This is a human albino, and if his offspring goes on and marry other albino's they will find themselves a new nation of whites.

-

Shaun Ross

-

http://www.google.nl/search?q=shaun+ross+2012&hl=nl&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=h-P_T6XBEOma0QXS-JWXBw&ved=0CFUQsAQ&biw=994&bih=638

Shaun Ross, mind blowing
They say all these bad things about albino’s, not telling us it’s a hereditary trait, so we would not think of looking at whites as an albino breed.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-

I cannot stop watching this Somali

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally believe in black Anglo Saxons. Condoleza Rice and Clarence Thomas are two such examples.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:
I personally believe in black Anglo Saxons. Condoleza Rice and Clarence Thomas are two such examples.

I'm talking to a ditz.

These people you name are of little interest as they are known for their descent of Afican slaves. There is no mystery there.

We need to know about the native European Blacks, how they became kings, and what happened when they lost their power. You are too dazed to understand this concept. Do you f ucking understand science at all?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You can't talk sense to this idiot.
He is a black Anglo Saxon wannabe.
His fantasy is to accepted and loved by European males. If you allowed it, he would snitch you out for a pair of Gucci shoes.
Fools like this spend $400 for a pair of shoes that cost $10 to manufacture.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:

I'm talking to a ditz.

These people you name are of little interest as they are known for their descent of Afican slaves. There is no mystery there.

We need to know about the native European Blacks, how they became kings, and what happened when they lost their power. You are too dazed to understand this concept. Do you f ucking understand science at all?

I was using sarcasm because i found this thread to be sophomoric, so I in turn, told a joke to make light of this thread. So here goes, Black Anglo Saxons are what some would call "coconuts", you know, those black people who act white mentally but have black skin? Hence why I named the two people I named. But this can go the other way too, like Lil Wayne and the other "niggas" who glorify acting like a ape. Those too are Black Anglo Saxons, because they are living out and propagating a life style that their masters lived out in their ghettos in Europe. Africans do not behave in this way. Hence they are Black Anglo Saxons. So, while you are taking me serious, I am actually laughing at this thread. Be easy.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm talking to a ditz.

I was using sarcasm because i found this thread to be sophomoric, so I in turn, told a joke to make light of this thread. So here goes, Black Anglo Saxons are what some would call "coconuts", you know, those black people who act white mentally but have black skin? Hence why I named the two people I named. But this can go the other way too, like Lil Wayne and the other "niggas" who glorify acting like a ape. Those too are Black Anglo Saxons, because they are living out and propagating a life style that their masters lived out in their ghettos in Europe. Africans do not behave in this way. Hence they are Black Anglo Saxons. So, while you are taking me serious, I am actually laughing at this thread. Be easy.
Well thank you for answering, I'm however to stupid to understand this joke. Too many incrowd pre-knowledge and sophomoric I have to look up.
Amazing why people will respond, but never ever on the topic at hand.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sophomoric

Still at a lost, but never mind, I have been up since 0700, no lunch, and dear macaroni is awaiting at home.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Nobody accuses Mike111 that he wants to be white, but he is also researching the Black European nobles. You fail to understand scientific research, you believe, like ignorant trash T&R and Djahudog; books fall from the skies and only whites know the truth. If my theory was true it should have been invented by whites, not by some Surinam Black; apparently even lower in status and knowledge then American Blacks who eat white s hit on a daily basis. Blacks can free themselves from white supremacy and mental slavery, the things you seem to push, by scientific study. Cause and effect. We can deconstruct racism. We must not be afraid to adopt new ideas, and new ways of looking at old problems. Harping on about victimism does not help, does not inspire. Again, my threads are clearly marked as Egmond codfried, so one knows what to expect in terms of topic and male beauty. Why the hell do you bother. Your approach to me is the same as that of white trash, I'm supposed to be morosofic and I'm supposed to want to be white. While I have explained over and over that whites were shoe leather trash. I do not wanna be shoe leather trash. And if I feel to have white chocolate tonight, say from Poland: I will f ucking have it.

-

Artur from Poland

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-  -
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Nobody accuses Mike111 that he wants to be white, but he is also researching the Black European nobles. You fail to understand scientific research, you believe, like ignorant trash T&R and Djahudog; books fall from the skies and only whites know the truth. If my theory was true it should have been invented by whites, not by some Surinam Black; apparently even lower in status and knowledge then American Blacks who eat white s hit on a daily basis. Blacks can free themselves from white supremacy and mental slavery, the things you seem to push, by scientific study. Cause and effect. We can deconstruct racism. We must not be afraid to adopt new ideas, and new ways of looking at old problems. Harping on about victimism does not help, does not inspire. Again, my threads are clearly marked as Egmond codfried, so one knows what to expect in terms of topic and male beauty. Why the hell do you bother. Your approach to me is the same as that of white trash, I'm supposed to be morosofic and I'm supposed to want to be white. While I have explained over and over that whites were shoe leather trash. I do not wanna be shoe leather trash. And if I feel to have white chocolate tonight, say from Poland: I will f ucking have it.

Artur from Poland

Before you can hope to fix anyone or anything else, FIRST you have to fix yourself.
Rather than focusing on repairing your own mental damage, you are embracing and glorifying in your dysfunction.
In your present state of confusion, you are valueless, and even a greater threat than Albinos to blacks.
Heal yourself, but to do so, you first have to acknowledge your problem. In your leashed neck state of denial, I don't see that ever happening, so the only other alternative to dealing with you is to reject your distorted and mentally crippled world-view.
It's your parents who let you down. Start there.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Why do you not start taking your own medicine and move out of your mother’s house? Face your own sexuality. It's telling that an anonymous person on an anonymous forum goes to such length to proof he is a ladies lover, even owning a magical wand to turn lesbians away from women. So you are your brother’s magic side-kick, secret weapon, and bringing solace to rampant lesbians. Hope he shares the tithes with you. We now hear that your brother is a Christian minister and your mother is a deranged homophobe bitch. That's why she was prevented to be the true Diana Ross, because she defied the lesbian Ashkenazi Jews who control showbiz. Likewise you were cheated out of a Michael Jackson type of stellar career because again you refused to have the Ashkenazi's to choke on your huge, black, magical wand. It's obvious these stupid things you are saying are self-serving, and cannot possibly have anything to do with me. You do not know me, and you do not have it to care. You are too messed up. How do you intend to stop me? Is there a single soul in this world whose actions you inspire, who you control? I’m a follower of J.A. Rogers who studied Blacks in the European Diaspora, as he knew that Africa is on Europe’s doorstep and Africans were the first Europeans. I have found they did not die out, nor suddenly turned white. Only a stupid asshole will go on to believe this, after counterproof is presented. I have written books and a lot on internet and by shear force of will have found many followers on the web, found by looking for blue blood is black blood. The proof is right in front of everyone with a computer.

http://opc4.kb.nl/DB=1/CMD press zoeken, for search

Presently I'm working to add at least ten more titles, which are on my lap top.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006333

Some of my followers

Manu
Member # 18974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Northeast Africans are not dark Caucasians... the only similarity is the small/narrow nose, orthognathous jaws, narrow face, and regressed cheekbones, but not much else.

Typically Northeast Africans have huge foreheads, curly hair, and full lips, which is not common in Caucasians. So while similar, they are also different from them.

Posts: 424 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Why do you not start taking your own medicine and move out of your mother’s house? Face your own sexuality. It's telling that an anonymous person on an anonymous forum goes to such length to proof he is a ladies lover, even owning a magical wand to turn lesbians away from women. So you are your brother’s magic side-kick, secret weapon, and bringing solace to rampant lesbians. Hope he shares the tithes with you. We now hear that your brother is a Christian minister and your mother is a deranged homophobe bitch. That's why she was prevented to be the true Diana Ross, because she defied the lesbian Ashkenazi Jews who control showbiz. Likewise you were cheated out of a Michael Jackson type of stellar career because again you refused to have the Ashkenazi's to choke on your huge, black, magical wand. It's obvious these stupid things you are saying are self-serving, and cannot possibly have anything to do with me. You do not know me, and you do not have it to care. You are too messed up. How do you intend to stop me? Is there a single soul in this world whose actions you inspire, who you control? I’m a follower of J.A. Rogers who studied Blacks in the European Diaspora, as he knew that Africa is on Europe’s doorstep and Africans were the first Europeans. I have found they did not die out, nor suddenly turned white. Only a stupid asshole will go on to believe this, after counterproof is presented. I have written books and a lot on internet and by shear force of will have found many followers on the web, found by looking for blue blood is black blood. The proof is right in front of everyone with a computer.

http://opc4.kb.nl/DB=1/CMD press zoeken, for search

Presently I'm working to add at least ten more titles, which are on my lap top.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006333

Some of my followers

Your parents let you down, son.

They left you to fend for yourself against pedophile and pervert albino wolves and you were to weak minded to defend yourself.

Now you willingly embrace Albino deviate behavior and ignorantly wallow in homosexual merde.

Confront the reality of your parent's failure due to laxness in helping a boy, grow into a man.
Your psychological issues lay with your weak ass and far too lenient parent(s).

Did your mother say you looked cute when you first tried on her shoes, encouraging your deviate behavior?
Was your father a homo too, or more likely, absent?
Who first turned your weak albino loving ass out, was it an Albino with the church?

I think your sharing exactly how you were turned out to be a deviant would be far more educational and beneficial to black readers than your Jane Austin bs.
Entitle it:
Stealing black Manhood: A Negro Euro-Homo's Sexual contamination experience

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

There is something highly unethical presented to us right here, and I have a mind to ferret this out and bring it to the attention of the authorities. A brother is a reverend minister, and he is turning gays, and his brother is sleeping with the poor hapless, woman who come for the free food, and the weekly hysteria. We know this thuggish scenario, but it's usually the reverend minister who is defiling the sisters and even some of the brothers of his congregation.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com