EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Moriscos: The Christian Muurs of Spain (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: The Moriscos: The Christian Muurs of Spain
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emperor Constantine the Great Muur

He invented Christianity: [Wink]

-

Silver Denarius of Emperor Constantine the great Muur:

-

Who have eyes, should see

Who have head, should re-think!

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-romans-emperor-constantine-the-great/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

-

Iron that's a nice modern icon of Emperor Constantine the Great Muur made by Father Meholick
do you have any older stuff, sculptures of Constantine maybe?

thanks, lioness

-

Meholick, V. Rev. Mark
St. Nicholas Church
Archdiocese of Western Pennsylvania

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

Iron that's a nice modern icon of Emperor Constantine the Great Muur made by Father Meholick
do you have any older stuff, sculptures of Constantine maybe?

thanks, lioness

-

Meholick, V. Rev. Mark
St. Nicholas Church

Are you suffering albinism-related macular degeneration?

Ok, I gonna help you again. Get out your magnifying glass software [Big Grin] :

The icon of the emperor Constantine, is modeled on the bust located at the Palazzo dei Conservatori in Rome......

-

Then look at this silver coin:

-

Et, regarde cette image-la [Big Grin]
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Empress Irene and the Muurish Christians

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-romans-empress-irene-and-the-eastern-roman-empire/

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Icon of the Emperor Constantine
painted by
Rev. Father Mark V. Meholick,
St. Nicholas Church

-

quote:
Originally posted by Ironlion:

The icon of the emperor Constantine, is modeled on the bust located at the Palazzo dei Conservatori in Rome......

-

Bust of the Emperor Constantine the great Muur
Palazzo dei Conservatori in Rome

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
 -
Icon of the Emperor Constantine
painted by
St. Nicholas Church

-

quote:

-

Bust of the Emperor Constantine the great Muur
Palazzo dei Conservatori in Rome

No Duncey, not that fantasy shyte.

This one here:

-

This bust of the emperor Constantine, which is located at the Palazzo dei Conservatori in Rome, may well have been part of the huge statue of the emperor which was erected in Rome in 313 shortly after his victory over Maxentius which Eusebius mentions in his Historia Ecclesiastica.

Muurz @ http://www.roman-emperors.org/bust.htm

Et regard-ca:

-

Any Muur questions.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Haydn the famous classical musician was Muurish and this was a well known fact:

-

"Such music by such a nigger!" exclaimed one prince. Another called him a Moor. And two others could not endure him at all. He was undersized and slender as well; and his legs were so very short that they hardly reached the ground. His nose was long and beaked and disfigured, with nostrils of different shape, and he was undershot like a bulldog, and unusually pitted with smallpox even for those ante-vaccination days, when it was the ordinary thing to show the marks of this plague. He always wore a wig, too; beginning when he was a child of six, "for the sake of cleanliness"! and continuing to the day of his death, even when wigs were out of style...

Muur @ http://www.gutenberg.org/files/10957/10957-h/10957-h.htm

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Beethoven too, was a Muur.

Beethoven life made mask.

Observe his facial features...

-

Portrait

-

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

Wow!

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Marc why are you saying "wow" ?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Marc blah, blah, blah...

Duncey, what do YOU say?

Are you gonna call me Daddy? [Big Grin]

Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albino Constantine
 -

Real Constantine with St. helen
 -
http://www.skiathosbooks.com/saints_constantine.htm

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Muurz! [Smile] [Cool]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
This man was Muurish.

He was a Negri-Latini from Danube regions in Europe (present Bosnia) close to Mount Negro.

He was also the boss of Rome, and Emperor.

Who is this:

-

Waiting.... [Big Grin]

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Haydn the famous classical musician was Muurish and this was a well known fact:"

I read this same story but with beethoven

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
"Haydn the famous classical musician was Muurish and this was a well known fact:"

The two of them were Muurz!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
MUURZ!!

Emperor Amilius Amelianus (AD ca. 206 – AD 253)

-

He was a Muurish Emperor of Rome..

quote:
Marcus Aemilius Aemilianus was born about AD 207 either on the island of Jerba in Africa, or somewhere in Mauretania. He was an indigenous Aferis, African.
Muurz @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-emperors-of-rome-marcus-aemilius-aemilianus/
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
This man was Muurish.

He was a Negri-Latini from Danube regions in Europe (present Bosnia) close to Mount Negro.

Who is this:

-

Waiting.... [Big Grin]

-

Maximinus II (Latin: Gaius Valerius Galerius Maximinus Daia Augustus; c. 20 November 270 – July or August 313), also known as Maximinus Daia or Maximinus Daza, was Roman Emperor from 308 to 313. He was born of Dacian peasant stock.
Dacians were the ancient inhabitants of Dacia (located in the area in and around the Carpathian Mountains and east of there to the Black Sea). This area includes the present-day countries of Romania and Moldova, as well as parts of Sarmatia (mostly in eastern Ukraine), Moesia (Eastern Serbia, Northern Bulgaria), Slovakia and Poland

more Maximinus II, coins
 -
 -

quote:
Muurz:

-

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do.

Marc writes:

Lion, when I told whoever is Lioness that she was a muskrat or whatever, in sheep's clothing, I meant she is using her selective approval of black this or that to further her white agenda.

And she is using you, your goodness, your righteousness, your astuteness for her agenda.

She has used your images of white-skinned Muurs to say she understands and sympathizes with you and I should understand your teachings ... but to what end?

Her end is to whiten Muurs in order to go back in history and claim it was white-skinned Muurs who established the kingdoms, Western religions, the castles and culture of Europe. She wants to say it was the white Muurs, not the black. And her as yet unstated claim is a cynical lie.

Now, I'm not phobic against whites. My father as a Christian minister had a huge three-story home and we had rooms to spare. And ten times or so growing up, we had people in need of a room to sleep move into our home. Sometimes they were recently released from prison. Some from Africa or Liberia who had no place to stay.

We had whites living in our home. One a social worker. The other a 16 year-old Jewish girl whose mother was a professor at the University of Pennsylvania but was too busy with her career to raise her daughter. Wanting to belong to a family where kids had responsibilities and respect, she asked if she could move in during her senior year in high school and my parents consented. She became like a sister and her children considered my parents to be their grandparents. So, I am down with, am cool with normal whites.

But this Lioness creation is all about devious white supremacy. She is using you against me to curry favor with you and appear blacker than me for her insidious game.

Her game is to have people accept white Muurs as black where the white Muurs historically did it all.

This is where I draw the line. I can accept today's white-skinned Muurs who psychically and mentally are black or have one white parent and another black.

BUT, IT WAS NOT WHITE-SKINNED MUURS WHO ESTABLISHED EUROPE, THE KINGDOMS, RELIGIONS, CULTURES, AND NATIONS. IT WAS THE BLACK-SKINNED MUURS, MOORS WHO DID THIS BEFORE WHITES STARTED ARRIVING WITH THE GERMANIC, ITALIC, AND SLAVIC IMMIGRATION MOVEMENTS AND STARTED INTER-MARRYING WITH US PRODUCING THE LIGHT-SKINNED AND EVENTUALLY WHITE PROGENY WHO ARE TODAY'S KINGS AND QUEENS, AND TITLED ROYALTY OF EUROPE.

White-skinned Muurs came after the fact, after everything was already done by the black-skinned peoples, Celts, Gauls, Romans of the Republic, Phoenicians, i.e. Muurs.

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I hear you Mark.

All the Lionese team is doing is posting up out of context conversation we had in the past as if that will change the history of the Black Skinned Muurs of Europe.

The history is there for any one to check.

Our job is just to provide directions for people's research.

Facts are facts...

Maure means black in Greek and Kemitian times.

Lionese is just rambling random anxieties, but she is not making any consistent or wholesome point.

Her target is to be a nuisance and a distraction, not to contradict us because they cannot and they do not have the intelligence to try.

She/they are just panicked,making various animal sounds, and beginning a multiplicity of new threads so we leave off the important job here to chase wind with her.

No, Mark, I have too much confidence and respect for you, to permit Lionese skunt bytch, to distract our most important research which has already been corroborated many times over....

Let's burn them up with higher knowledge.

MUUR FIRE MARC!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
This man was Muurish.

Who is this:

Original bust of the Emperor made in his lifetime still in Cairo Muesum:
 -

Waiting.... [Big Grin]

-

. [/QUOTE]

Lionese, what you put up is a copy from the original bust which is the first one I put up.

Here is the caption on the picture you stoole from Wikipedia. That is why you failed to put the link, but I will post it for everyone including the link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Daza01_pushkin.jpg
quote:
Emperor Maximinus Daia. Cast in Pushkin museum after original in Cairo (material - red porphyry).
Anyone can easily take a look at the properties of your fraudulent picture. It even mentions Pushkin.

http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/50/Daza01_pushkin.jpg/100px-Daza01_pushkin.jpg

You are an albino fraud and a vampire, desperately begging to attach to the Muurs, so you can begin your blood-sucking! [Big Grin]

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Black supremacy: persons like Van Beethoven, Hayden and Shakespeare benefited from their resemblence to the Black noble elite. Blue blood is black blood.

In Suriname we are black, we refer to ourselfs als black, we have no complex with the word Black. My latest sweetheart there was black as black velvet.

-

Mr. Surinam 1994, Eddy Wilson

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
quote:

Black supremacy: persons like Van Beethoven, Hayden and Shakespeare benefited from their resemblence to the Black noble elite. Blue blood is black blood.

In Suriname we are black, we refer to ourselfs als black, we have no complex with the word Black. My latest sweetheart there was black as black velvet.

Because when you were enslaved in Surinam by the Albinos, they took away your original name, your nationality, and your history. They dropped your ancestral name: Muur, and called you a black.

What is a black?

Black is an adjective not a noun.

A little English grammar:

Nouns are names of people and things.

Adjectives describe a noun.

Muur is a noun. Black is an adjective....

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did not the word Kemet refer to Black, the colour of the African earth.
Blacks; who came first, saw themselves as Blacks, their skins were many shades, but they identified as Blacks, looking with apprehension at the whites. In Uganda they use the same word for albino and for white man: Musunga.
Now some whites have managed to defile the prestige of the Black Nation since 1848. So I do not see any need to go change anything. Now as we are de-colonised the Surinamese see their true potential, they see what was always in us, but which we could not express because were were kept down and maligned. We are a Black nation, Black and proud. Nobody can hurt us by calling us Black.

-

Emma (1817) by Jane Austen: Mr Elton, black, spruce and smiling.'

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Iron, A letter: Muur on Hayden and Beethoven

Dear Arnold,

I, too, studied classical music as a youth (classical piano for ten years). When I first heard that Beethoven was 'black,' I was very skeptical because it was in the context of "Everyone who was anyone was 'black'." That was in the late 1960's during the early stages of the 'black pride, Black is beautiful,'emergence, and it was presented almost as a joke. Since that time, I've had reason to reconsider, based in part on the following taken out of J.A. Roger's work, 100 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THE NEGRO WITH COMPLETE PROOF, written in 1957.

The following is his proof:

Frederick Hertz, German anthropologist, in "Race and Civilization," refers twice to Beethoven's "Negroid traits" and his "dark" skin, and "flat, thick nose." (pp. 123 and 178).

Frau Fischer, an intimate acquaintance of Beethoven, describes him thus, "Short, stocky, broad shoulders, short neck, round nose, blackish-brown complexion." (From r. H. Schauffler, The Man Who Freed Music, Vol. I, p. 18, 1929).

In speaking of the immortal Haydn who was Beethoven's teacher, Andre de Hevesy, says: "Everybody knows the incident at Kismarton or Eisenstadt, the residence of Prince Esterhazy. In the middle of the first allegro of Haydn's symphony, His Highness asked the name of the author. He was brought forward. "'What!'exclaimed the prince, 'the music is by this blackamoor? 'Well, my fine blackamoor, henceforward, thou art in my service.'"

Carpani, who originally related this says that "Haydn's complexion gave room for the sarcasm." And that Haydn had the title of "second professor of music but his new comrades called him The Moor." (G. Carpani: Le Haydn, etc. Letter 5. Milan, 1812).

Referring to the above incident, Alexander W. Thayer, perhaps the foremost authority on Beethoven, says, "Beethoven had even more of the Moor in his features than his master, 'Haydn.'" (Beethoven, Vol. I, p. 146). By "Moor" was meant "Negro." Until recent times the German for "Negro" was "Mohr."

Paul Bekker, another very noted authority on Beethoven, says that "the most faithful picture of Beethoven's head" shows him with "wide, thick lipped mouth, short, thick nose, and proudly arched forehead." (Beethoven, p. 41, 1925. trans. Bozman). Thayer adds that Beethoven was an ugly little man, and no one would be more astonished than the great composer should he return and see how he has been idealized by sculptors and painters.

Beethoven's family originated in Belgium, which had been ruled for centuries by the Spaniards, who had large numbers of Negro soldiers in their army there. Theophile Gautier speaks of a Belgian type characterized by brown skin and dark hair "a second race which the soldiers of the Spanish Duke of Alva have sown between Brussels and Cambrai."

In short, the general description of Beethoven, even to his frizzly hair, fits that of many an Aframerican or West Indian mulatto. In the Southern States Beethoven would have been forced to ride in the jim-crow car.

See also: Rogers, J.A., "Sex and Race," Vol. I, pp. 288, 289,302 (1941) for other data on Beethoven's Negro strain, one of which is from the new York Times. Also p. 8 for portrait of Beethoven drawn from life by Hofel, which clearly shows the Negro strain. For more extended proof as well as a picture of Beethoven's life-mask see Sex and Race, Vol. 3, pp. 306-309.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ancient name for Egypt was Ta-Muuri, or Tameri (mispelt).

Ta-Muuri means land of the Muurs.

Mauritania in African, means land of the Muurs.

Morocco means land of the Muurs.

Marakesh means house of Kush and the Muurs.

Chinese come from China;

Japanese from Japan;

Indians from India;

Syrians from Syria;

Where is your black from?

Can you show me the Black land outside of slavery?

Can you show me Black-kistan on the map?

Keep on being black.. since it works for you.

I am Muur from ancient Mauritania.... there in West Africa.

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

Iron, A letter: Muur on Hayden and Beethoven

Dear Arnold,

I, too, studied classical music as a youth (classical piano for ten years). When I first heard that Beethoven was 'black,' I was very skeptical because it was in the context of "Everyone who was anyone was 'black'." That was in the late 1960's during the early stages of the 'black pride, Black is beautiful,'emergence, and it was presented almost as a joke. Since that time, I've had reason to reconsider, based in part on the following taken out of J.A. Roger's work, 100 AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THE NEGRO WITH COMPLETE PROOF, written in 1957.

The following is his proof:

Frederick Hertz, German anthropologist, in "Race and Civilization," refers twice to Beethoven's "Negroid traits" and his "dark" skin, and "flat, thick nose." (pp. 123 and 178).

Frau Fischer, an intimate acquaintance of Beethoven, describes him thus, "Short, stocky, broad shoulders, short neck, round nose, blackish-brown complexion." (From r. H. Schauffler, The Man Who Freed Music, Vol. I, p. 18, 1929).

In speaking of the immortal Haydn who was Beethoven's teacher, Andre de Hevesy, says: "Everybody knows the incident at Kismarton or Eisenstadt, the residence of Prince Esterhazy. In the middle of the first allegro of Haydn's symphony, His Highness asked the name of the author. He was brought forward. "'What!'exclaimed the prince, 'the music is by this blackamoor? 'Well, my fine blackamoor, henceforward, thou art in my service.'"

Carpani, who originally related this says that "Haydn's complexion gave room for the sarcasm." And that Haydn had the title of "second professor of music but his new comrades called him The Moor." (G. Carpani: Le Haydn, etc. Letter 5. Milan, 1812).

Referring to the above incident, Alexander W. Thayer, perhaps the foremost authority on Beethoven, says, "Beethoven had even more of the Moor in his features than his master, 'Haydn.'" (Beethoven, Vol. I, p. 146). By "Moor" was meant "Negro." Until recent times the German for "Negro" was "Mohr."

Paul Bekker, another very noted authority on Beethoven, says that "the most faithful picture of Beethoven's head" shows him with "wide, thick lipped mouth, short, thick nose, and proudly arched forehead." (Beethoven, p. 41, 1925. trans. Bozman). Thayer adds that Beethoven was an ugly little man, and no one would be more astonished than the great composer should he return and see how he has been idealized by sculptors and painters.

Beethoven's family originated in Belgium, which had been ruled for centuries by the Spaniards, who had large numbers of Negro soldiers in their army there. Theophile Gautier speaks of a Belgian type characterized by brown skin and dark hair "a second race which the soldiers of the Spanish Duke of Alva have sown between Brussels and Cambrai."

In short, the general description of Beethoven, even to his frizzly hair, fits that of many an Aframerican or West Indian mulatto. In the Southern States Beethoven would have been forced to ride in the jim-crow car.

See also: Rogers, J.A., "Sex and Race," Vol. I, pp. 288, 289,302 (1941) for other data on Beethoven's Negro strain, one of which is from the new York Times. Also p. 8 for portrait of Beethoven drawn from life by Hofel, which clearly shows the Negro strain. For more extended proof as well as a picture of Beethoven's life-mask see Sex and Race, Vol. 3, pp. 306-309.

Regard la lecture en haut. C'est la verite!

Truth and wisdom! [Smile]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Ancient name for Egypt was Ta-Muuri, or Tameri (mispelt).

Ta-Muuri means land of the Muurs.

Mauritania in African, means land of the Muurs.

Morocco means land of the Muurs.

Marakesh means house of Kush and the Muurs.

Chinese come from China;

Japanese from Japan;

Indians from India;

Syrians from Syria;

Where is your black from?

quote:
MUURZ!!

Emperor Amilius Amelianus (AD ca. 206 – AD 253)

-

He was a Muurish Emperor of Rome..

quote:
Marcus Aemilius Aemilianus was born about AD 207 either on the island of Jerba in Africa, or somewhere in Mauretania. He was an indigenous Aferis, African.
Muurz @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-emperors-of-rome-marcus-aemilius-aemilianus/

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Muur Muurz...!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool]

Princess Anastasia, the sister to Constantine the Great Muur, Inventor of Christianity and Emperor of Rome:

Black Romans:

-

Muur @ http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-romans-saint-princess-anastasia-constantine-the-sister-of-emperor-constantine/

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
This man was Muurish.

Who is this:

-

Waiting.... [Big Grin]

-

Maximinus II (Latin: Gaius Valerius Galerius Maximinus Daia Augustus; c. 20 November 270 – July or August 313), also known as Maximinus Daia or Maximinus Daza, was Roman Emperor from 308 to 313. He was born of Dacian peasant stock.
Dacians were the ancient inhabitants of Dacia (located in the area in and around the Carpathian Mountains and east of there to the Black Sea). This area includes the present-day countries of Romania and Moldova, as well as parts of Sarmatia (mostly in eastern Ukraine), Moesia (Eastern Serbia, Northern Bulgaria), Slovakia and Poland

more Maximinus II, coins
 -
 -

quote:
Muurz:

-

the copy looks exactly the same as the original so it makes no difference, however the coins tell the story, they are not copies

- Bronze statue of Augustus

^^^are we to assume that because of the materials used in the sculpture that he had a similarly very dark skin tone?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Skunty

The bust is that of a black man.

A picture is more than a thousand words.

If you have eyes, use it..

If you have a head, rethink.

quote:

EUROPEAN MUURS

-

quote:

^^^ They are Muurs.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006791;p=1

EUROPEAN PINK
 -

Muurz:

-

More Muurs

-

Pinks:

-

Any Muur questions? [Big Grin] [/qb][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Lion, when I told whoever is Lioness that she was a muskrat or whatever, in sheep's clothing, I meant she is using her selective approval of black this or that to further her white agenda.

And she is using you, your goodness, your righteousness, your astuteness for her agenda.

She has used your images of white-skinned Muurs to say she understands and sympathizes with you and I should understand your teachings ... but to what end?

Her end is to whiten Muurs in order to go back in history and claim it was white-skinned Muurs who established the kingdoms, Western religions, the castles and culture of Europe. She wants to say it was the white Muurs, not the black. And her as yet unstated claim is a cynical lie.

I am down with, am cool with normal whites.

But this Lioness creation is all about devious white supremacy. She is using you against me to curry favor with you and appear blacker than me for her insidious game.

Her game is to have people accept white Muurs as black where the white Muurs historically did it all.

This is where I draw the line. I can accept today's white-skinned Muurs who psychically and mentally are black or have one white parent and another black.

BUT, IT WAS NOT WHITE-SKINNED MUURS WHO ESTABLISHED EUROPE, THE KINGDOMS, RELIGIONS, CULTURES, AND NATIONS. IT WAS THE BLACK-SKINNED MUURS, MOORS WHO DID THIS BEFORE WHITES STARTED ARRIVING WITH THE GERMANIC, ITALIC, AND SLAVIC IMMIGRATION MOVEMENTS AND STARTED INTER-MARRYING WITH US PRODUCING THE LIGHT-SKINNED AND EVENTUALLY WHITE PROGENY WHO ARE TODAY'S KINGS AND QUEENS, AND TITLED ROYALTY OF EUROPE.

White-skinned Muurs came after the fact, after everything was already done by the black-skinned peoples, Celts, Gauls, Romans of the Republic, Phoenicians, i.e. Muurs. [/QB]

Marc you are still not understanding the Moorish Science teachings

read this Morrish Science website on the use of the term "black":

http://clockofdestiny.com/mh.htm

Indeed Ironlion teaches the same thing:

quote:
Because when you were enslaved in Surinam by the Albinos, they took away your original name, your nationality, and your history. They dropped your ancestral name: Muur, and called you a black.

What is a black?

Black is an adjective not a noun.

A little English grammar:

Nouns are names of people and things.

Adjectives describe a noun.

Muur is a noun. Black is an adjective....

Marc, the term "Muur" or "Moor" makes the word "black" obsolete, similarly "white"

Moorish scientists have mad it a point to drop these terms.
Therefore therefore saying "Black Muur" or "White Muur" is a contradiction. There are not "Black Muurs" There are no "White Muurs"

There are only "Muurs"
you need to study Moorish Science and listen to Ironlion
 -
quote:
[QB] ^^Skunty

The bust is that of a black man.

A picture is more than a thousand words.

If you have eyes, use it..

^^^ see Marc ?? I don't agree with some of what Ironlion says but I understand his teachings.
I f you want to support this thread you need to keep the terminology Muurish not "black"
There is no country called "Blackitania"
The term "black" was imposed on us by 'binos

lioness productions

***Iron I thought you wer Nigerian? You're Mauretanian? What city?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Albino Skunt

I am still hoping for your numbskull. You will get it finally.

Muurish science recognizes Muurs. The Muurs are the nobility and the original whites. White refers to social status.

When we ruled Europe, those who call themsleves whites today were called variously as Cagots aka Askenazi Jews, Albinos, Pinks or Red people i.e. the Red Men's Whig Party of America which renamed itself the Republican Party of today.

Actually, in middle English, the so-called whites of today were called Bleac, since they were Bleak without colour, or Bleached out of colour, or Blake, Black, Bleac. All same words.

You are the Cagot.

It is all there in history. Check it yourself, if you want links let me know and I will provide...

You asked where I am from? I am from the Muurish City of Lagos, in so-called Nigeria former known as Southern Ethiopia or Mauretania.

Skunt Read:

The Muurish City of Lagos in Nigeria and Portugal:

quote:
THE MOORISH CITIES OF LAGOS IN NIGERIA AND PORTUGAL

BY

JIDE UWECHIA

The capital of Nigeria and the biggest state in Nigeria, West Africa are named Lagos. Lagos is an Iberic word which means the lakes. The province of Algrave in Portugal also has a city by the name of Lagos. How come the capital of Nigeria is situated in a locality named after a Portugese word is one of those not so known incidents of history.

We shall now take a look at the ancient Moorish Lagos, the Lagos that was first situated along the coastal regions of Algrave (al-Gharb), in Portugal southern Europe. There black men lived as kings and princes, Amirs and Caliphs, and ruled, directed and cultured the Europeans until they became semi-civilized and began to threaten the very foundation of nature.

Yes there is a city of Lagos in Portugal which belongs to the great annals of Black history.

The Portugese black Moorish Lagos is an ancient maritime town with more than 2,000 years of history.

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-moorish-cities-of-lagos-in-nigeria-and-portugal-jide-uwechia/
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Muurish science recognizes Muurs. The Muurs are the nobility and the original whites. White refers to social status.

Marc learn the teachings

muurlioness

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Go screw yourself

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Go screw yourself

Big Brother Marc

That bytch ain't worth your time. Leave her to your brother IronLion.

I know where to obtain the spiked metallic dildos, the types which she prefers to use on herself...

Trust me. [Razz]

IronLion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Marc learn the teachings

The Cagot lioness

Now can we talk a lil bit about your Cagotic Ashkenazi family who now claim to be the gods of this world.

Tell us a bit about your Cagot history, and how you invaded Europe and took over the land of the Muurs. [Eek!]

This is my history which you and your tribe stole:

I present the works of our erudite and learned Muur, Brother Mark Washington -

Muurs of Strasbourg:
 -

Golden Age of the Muurs:
 -

The Muurs of Ancient Britain:
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Marc learn the teachings

The Cagot lioness

Now can we talk a lil bit about your Cagotic Ashkenazi family who now claim to be the gods of this world.

Tell us a bit about your Cagot history, and how you invaded Europe and took over the land of the Muurs.

France is the land of the Muurs?
How did these Cagots manage to take over the original white Muurs?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
click

http://www.bildindex.de/obj20842173.html#|home

wait
then click on this image

"Foto Marburg,
Aufnahme-Nr. 182.382;; (s/w, 18x24);
Fotoinhalt: Die Kreuztragung Christi"

Click zoom to see large

There has three Moors
a child and two men

I think it has more Moors
but were whitened.
You can download this image

Click
"Foto Marburg,
Aufnahme-Nr. 167.798;;
Fotoinhalt: Ausschnitt, Mohr"

To see a Moor
of this image
"Foto Marburg,
Aufnahme-Nr. 182.382;; (s/w, 18x24);
Fotoinhalt: Die Kreuztragung Christi"

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Marc learn the teachings

The Cagot lioness

Tell us a bit about your Cagot history, and how you invaded Europe and took over the land of the Muurs.

France is the land of the Muurs?
How did these Cagots manage to take over the original white Muurs?

Paris, Parisi, Par Isis

The house that Isis built.

That is why Notre Dame is a special place. That used to be the shrine of Isis.

Isis is a Muurish Goddess from Ta-Muuri, Egypt.

Who were the devotees? Here, see them, Muurz!:

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-indigenous-moorish-christians-of-paris-france-art-history/

Hear them:

quote:
The Hours of Étienne Chevalier is one of the most famous and lavishly illuminated manuscripts of the fifteenth century. It was painted for the treasurer of France by Jean Fouquet, court artist to kings Charles VII and Louis XI, who worked not only as a miniaturist but also as a panel painter and scenery designer. The Lehman miniature decorates the page that contains the opening words of the evening prayer (vespers) for the Hours of the Holy Spirit.

It shows the [Moorish French] faithful standing in the foreground on a terrace, looking up at the hand of God, as demons flee to the left and right. The subject is highly unusual, as is the topographically accurate depiction of medieval Paris, in which the Cathedral of Notre-Dame, the spire of Saint-Chapelle, the Pont Saint-Michel, and other monuments of the Île de la Cité (including the Hôtel de Nesle, where the figures stand) are immediately recognizable.

This is how your albinos cagots took over the land from the Muurs:

-

Any Muur questions? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
 -
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Wild man, wild woman,
Official Heraldic Coat-of-Arms of the city of Antwerp

(this means the rulers must have been wild men
[coat of arms = how rulers looked theory]
 -
coat of arms of the municipality of Klosters-Serneus (CH-GR)

_________

-
Thaler coin from Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel with the traditional wild-man design on coins from the mints in the Harz Mountains

-
Wild man supporter from 1589 (arms of the Holzhausen family)

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Those are the albino families who replaced the Muurs of Europe after they took over our land, churches, castle and farms. As described in pictures here:

Muurs of Parisien France
 -

and here

The invasion of wilde Albinos into Muurish Europe:

-

Ever asked yourself why those Albinos are called wild men?

Their names were Mr. Wilde, Mr. Savage, Mr. Villien, all barbarians.

That's why I cannot help laughing, when I see you pink chimps strutting and claiming civilization.

LOL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^ so when did albinos take over? what is the approximate date range?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Go ask your Grand-daddy.

Tell him you just discovered the Albino truth - thanks to the Muur known as IronLion!

It will make for a good family dinner conversation.

Will you call me "Daddy" now? Eh, I am waiting...

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I am waiting for you to giuve dates of when whites took over in Europe

see last post in this thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006847

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111
"Migrating people during this period included the Huns
and the albino Germanic tribes:

•Goths
•Vandals
•Avars
•Bulgars
•Alans
•Suebi
•Frisians
amoung other Germanic and Slavic tribes"

a lot of this is around 4th-7th centuries, etc

Although Egmond says blacks began their rulership of Europe in 1100 and then whites took over in 1848

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
I am waiting for you to giuve dates of when whites took over in Europe

see last post in this thread:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006847

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111
"Migrating people during this period included the Huns
and the albino Germanic tribes:

•Goths
•Vandals
•Avars
•Bulgars
•Alans
•Suebi
•Frisians
amoung other Germanic and Slavic tribes"

a lot of this is around 4th-7th centuries, etc

Although Egmond says blacks began their rulership of Europe in 1100 and then whites took over in 1848

Call me Daddy Lion first... [Big Grin]

For all the brutal beatdowns you have received so far.

Then maybe I will be inclined to tell you Muur about your history and origins.

I now understand you need to know the truth. [Razz]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

how about battywashologist instead of daddy?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

how about battywashologist instead of daddy?
Ashkenazis are the world famous batty boys...

Ethiopians and Muurs burn-up your evil ways .. [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
My sources say you are a Muurish battywashologist, correct?

getting back on topic:

Moriscos were the converted Christian inhabitants of Spain and Portugal of Muslim heritage. Over time the term was used in a pejorative sense applied to those nominal Catholics who were suspected of secretly practicing Islam.
 -
de Espanol i Mulata Morisco
Siglo XVIII

Some definitions from Mexico, the Morisco and other racial concepts. Note here the Morisco is considered less "black" than the mulatto:

The Spanish authorities in Mexico made every attempt, at least at first, to describe a person’s race very specifically, with a word that indicated percentages of one racial addition to another. Consequently, the list of terms is very long. However, most of them are never actually encountered. So for the sake of simplicity, I am only including definitions of words that I’ve actually seen.

(If you would like a more complete list, try here.)

Just for entertainment, I’m also posting four “Pinturas de Castas,” which reveal just how preoccupied people were back then with racial mixing. This type of painting was fairly common and almost a kind of souvenir that a Spaniard visiting colonial Mexico might take home with him.

Mulatto – “mule” – Half European, half African. However, it is very commonly used to describe people who are not half & half at all. It seems to be used to suggest very substantial black ancestry, eventually including anyone who looked mostly African, whatever the other additions may have been

Morisco – “moorish” – In Mexico it meant 3/4 European and 1/4 African. In other words, the child of one white parent and one mulatto (half white, half black) parent. It might have meant a mostly white person with evident African features. I have not seen this term used often.

Tresalba – “three white” – Same as Morisco. I’ve only seen this term used twice, for two people in the same family. Even less common than Morisco.

Yndio – “Indian” – A person of more or less all indigenous ancestry. This term was also loosely used for anyone who looked mostly like a native and lived with native peoples in their community. I have also seen the expression “de calidad yndio” used to describe such a person. There is a strong cultural element to this description, since native people often lived in their own communities and spoke their own languages, even right up until today.

Coyote – “coyote” – A person who is 3/4 Indian and 1/4 European. The child of a Mestizio & an Indian. Again, I’ve seen this term used quite often and quite indiscriminately. I think it is probably used to indicate a person who looks mostly Indian and lives like an Indian, but who clearly has some white ancestry.

Español – Spanish – This actually means someone of all European ancestry, whether Spanish or not. However, I have often seen it used with people of mixed ancestry, but who had reached a certain level of respectability. It is as much a socio-economic label as anything, especially in the later colonial years. Just like “Yndio,” it meant someone who lived a particular way at a particular place in society.

Lobo – “wolf” – A person with 3/4 Indian & 1/4 African ancestry. In other words, an Indian with one black grandparent. In the real world, however, I have seem this term used somewhat indiscriminately to describe someone who, I would assume, is essentially Indian but with some features hinting at African blood.

Here is an older Spanish item

from the Cantigas de Santa María
 -
Rabé morisco or Moorish rebab
from the Cantigas de Santa Maria manuscript. The Cantigas de Santa Maria (Songs to the Virgin Mary) are manuscripts written in Galician-Portuguese, with music notation, during the reign of Alfonso X El Sabio (1221-1284) and are one of the largest collections of monophonic (solo) songs from the Middle ages.

Expulsion of the Moriscos by Juan de Ribera ca. 1638
When the Moriscos were expelled from Spain, they left a void in their place. They were the majority of agricultural laborers, and composed a third of the population of Valencia. The removal of the Moriscos did mean that their abandoned land passed into the hands of remaining Christian families, and was quite profitable for them.[1] The Christian expansion and recovery lasted just a short while; the expulsion and depopulation heralded a decline of Valencia. Landlords made resettlement difficult with “draconian conditions imposed upon the new settlers by their feudal lords,” and as many Moriscos left Spain without paying their debts, those left behind were saddled with making up the difference.The land that the Moriscos left behind was generally of poor quality, and bankers were wary of providing loans, since they had been burned so badly when the Moriscos were expelled. However, Valencia had already been in decline since well before 1609, and Valencia’s problems can’t be placed solely at the feet of the expelled Moriscos.

It is convenient to connect the depopulation of Valencia to it economic decline, but correlation does not equal causation.

The Morisco population can be compared to guest-workers providing supplementary labor, however, unlike modern guest-worker programs, the Moriscos stayed whether or not they were needed. With Spain’s economy in decline, their supplementary labor had ceased being economically useful. The Moriscos also were not completely integrated into the local economy; they lived and worked together, duplicating the skills of the larger population without endangering its survival. They did not have irreplaceable skills, and could be easily removed once the government deemed them a threat.[5]

Even though the Moriscos composed a large portion of the population in Valencia and the southern parts of Spain, they were mostly unskilled laborers and kept to themselves, so they functioned as a self-contained economy. Their removal did not affect Spain economically in the long term, unlike what popular opinion has assumed.

Ironlion you are Nigerian.
The true Moors had ancestry in part from North Africa.

You are not North African.
You are not Moorish
stop playing games

lioness

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com