EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Still Waiting for the answers to my questions (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Still Waiting for the answers to my questions
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still waiting on the answers to the questions I asked & the unbiased proof I asked for from you White people hating Black racists. Come on Mikey boy, IronLiar, Liar Winters, Markie boy I'm waiting. What's the matter, no unbiased proof except what your White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist pseudo "scholars" tell you in their Anti-White books? BTW Try as you may to run me off by attacking me personally, attacking my family, ruining my threads,etc, I'm not going anywhere LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie darling; you have so often repeated same, that I have forgotten what it was that you wanted proof of originally. Do tell me again dear, won't you.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I think her question was, which one of us is her Daddy.
Wasn't me.
As I told her knelling Mom, spit don't make babies.
I'm sure she saw (with her good eye) where I was coming from.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First if Whites (Caucasoids) are Albinos where is your proof? I want to see certified genetic proof of this. If Whites are Asians as you say, when did we lose our slanted eyes, our flat faces, prominent cheek bones, wide low nose bridges, yellow skin? I want unbiased proof of this and no your sites aren't good enough as they are biased & racist. No I will NOT take google it as a response, if you respond in that kind I will just take it that you can not provide proof. Also I know all about the Tarim Basin mummies, however there is no proof of which way those people were going, iow they could have been going to Europe or coming out of Europe just because they were found there doesn't mean they were indigenous to that area. Lets see your proof that they were actually indigenous to that area. Also if Caucasoids came from that area, where are the rest of the fricking mummies, there should be thousands of them, why were only a few found? I'll be awaiting your response & your unbiased proof, ohhh and no Stormfront either as they are biased the other way.

MK, if you don't have anything to contribute besides personal attacks on me & my family then STAY OFF MY THREAD.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The stereotype that Asians are all yellow skinned is really just to separate Europeans as "white" and for them to absorb all the connotations that comes w/ the territory. Asians are already as "white" as you if not more so.

There was a partial thread about this. Albinoid is partial albinism and for example. BTW Many people here will use studies suggesting Euros are 1/3rd and East Africans that are already being labeled as "Caucasoid" in appearance. So depigmented "San" maybe mating with East African decendants = Euros?

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie dear, in case no one told you, your ancient homeland is in the hands of people who are not that friendly to westerners - the RUSSIANS!

Therefore whatever info. we get is second hand. If you are really that interested in your old homeland, I would suggest that you do Russian and Chinese searches.

For my part; the simple fact that the Albino remains in Asia, FAR pre-date anything in Europe, is ample proof. (Common sense logic you understand).

I wonder if you consider the N.Y. Times newspaper a fitting source? If so, you might be interested in this article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/09/arts/design/09GOLD.html

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:

MK, if you don't have anything to contribute besides personal attacks on me & my family then STAY OFF MY THREAD.

No personal attack.
Just saying, No matter what yo momma says, it wasn't me.
Jody pulled the high card, and he is yo Daddy!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard her claim everyone:

First she claimed Charlemange was her Daddy...

Then she claimed it was the Muurs...

Then she claimed to be half-Indian...

Then she claimed her Step-Daddy was "Black"

Now she claims her Daddy is Aryan

Gyal wey you fram? Watta gwan?

Gee you Albions are nutzzz! [Big Grin]

LOL!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear - you also said Quote: First if Whites (Caucasoids) are Albinos where is your proof? I want to see certified genetic proof of this.

Doxie, really dear, you're trying to pull the "I need an Albino to say it;" trick on ole Mike? Shame on you, geez no respect.

Anyway, can you prove that you are NOT an Albino?
What are the differences between you and an Albino? I see none.

As you should know: observation is part of "Empirical" and "Anecdotal" proofing methods. Therefore scientifically you ARE an Albino.

To counter that proof, you would have to provide a more definitive and persuasive proof - genetics perhaps?

But here you would fail again, genetics fail to differentiate between Albinos and "Normal" Black people, except for the defective "P" gene which Albinos like you have. In all other respects, we are all exactly the same.

Now as to your need to have Albinos say it:
Doxie dear, your people are degenerate liars, how can you possibly ask degenerate liars to tell you anything? (Assuming of course that you actually want the truth).

I have been posting on the following threads to show the young-uns how to recognize the Albino man lies concerning genetics. Perhaps you should read them too. I'll give them a bump for you.

Stevanovitch's words on Egypt Twisted?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006902

EY! Modern Egyptians 90% the same as AE? Really?! Anyone got black Athena revisited?!

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=006903

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
magazine - That's not nice!

He,he,he: Everyone asks for the truth - but few actually want it.

Here magazine, get in touch with what you WOULD have been - if Albinism had not struck.

As you can plainly see: Slap some White skin on these people - AND THEY LOOK "EXACTLY" LIKE YOU!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
You still didn't answer my questions Mike, still didn't post any unbiased proof. Quit flailing around and answer my questions please & post the unbiased proof I asked for thanks.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Just admit you are only doing what you do out of racism & your pure utter intolerable hatred for Whites Mike, for once in your life be honest. Admit you don't want us to have any history (beyond what you want us to have), any heritage (beyond what you want us to have), no identity (beyond what you want us have which is conveniently all the ones that never really accomplished anything), no homeland to call our own, you want us to think that we have nothing to be proud of as a people. Just admit it.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear - Now I understand why "Mixed" marriages so often fail - You Albino women are terrible nags and liars!

Darling, you know perfectly well that I have made everything clear to you. But yet you are like a Bulldog at my heel - stop and calm yourself.

Then go find a Black man, make lots of mulatto babies (at least they will have adequate normal blood), then get divorced, and then you can expend your excess energy, chasing him for child support.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Doxie dear - Now I understand why "Mixed" marriages so often fail - You Albino women are terrible nags and liars!

Darling, you know perfectly well that I have made everything clear to you. But yet you are like a Bulldog at my heel - stop and calm yourself.

Then go find a Black man, make lots of mulatto babies (at least they will have adequate normal blood), then get divorced, and then you can expend your excess energy, chasing him for child support.

Mikey boy exactly what have I lied about? That you

1 - Haven't answered my questions

2 - Haven't provided the proof I asked for

3 - Are a racist

4 - Hate White people

5 - Don't want Whites to have any history

6 - Don't want Whites to have any kind of heritage

7 - Don't want Whites to have any kind of identity (accept the bad or the ones that never accomplished anything)

8 - Don't want Whites to have a homeland to call our own

9 - Want Whites to feel like we have nothing to be proud of as a people

Which one did I lie about Mikey boy?

Yep I am like a Bulldog, I'm a very stubborn, mule headed, stiff necked woman & I will not stop until I get the answers to my questions that you and your ilk keep avoiding & the unbiased proof I asked for. You don't degrade, demean & dehumanize a people without proof to back up your statements.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Awww once again the little bunny rabbits run away, as they know they have no unbiased proof of their claims & can't answer my questions legitimately LOL.
They also see I'm not responding to their personal attacks on me & my family & now will probably try to ruin my thread as always.

Come on bunny rabbits all you gotta do is answer my questions ohh & I came up with more questions too.

1- How can Whites be from the Russian steppes when you have already claimed that the original Russians were Black?

2 - How can Whites be from Central Asia when I have heard you claim the original Central Asians were Black as well?

3- If we are Albino East Indians why do we share no cultural affinities with them?

4 - If we are originally from Central Asia why do we share no cultural affinity with the Central Asians (IE Bride kidnapping still practiced there today)?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie darling - As any man in this position, I give up, you are not an Albino. Ordinarily make-up sex is the next step, but I must decline - shall I call malibudusul?
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As you can plainly see: Slap some White skin on these people - AND THEY LOOK "EXACTLY" LIKE YOU!!![/b]

Because Indians are heavily Caucasoid admixed Mike, and are pred Caucasoid in bone structure.

Well done for pointing out the obvious. [Wink]

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

As you can plainly see: Slap some White skin on these people - AND THEY LOOK "EXACTLY" LIKE YOU!!!

-
 -
 -

Mike if you are saying the only difference between an Indian and a modern white European is skin color than would you term the above people "black"?
If so that means "black" for you soley means dark skin.
Are the above black people?

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

-
 -
 -

Mike if you are saying the only difference between an Indian and a modern white European is skin color than would you term the above people "black"?

Ha,ha,ha,ha:
That is the stupidest yet lioness.
World to Lioness: THEY HAVE MIRRORS IN INDIA!!!!!
Just what the fuch did you think they call themselves?
Ha,ha,ha: Go ahead, admit it - you, and probably Cass, and the rest of the Albinos, actually believe people like this, think of themselves a Whites. Fools - You're damn Albinos, who wants to be an Albino?

Not only are you Albinos delusional, you're also damn stupid!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Where's the proof Mikey boy? I'm still waiting for my all my questions to be answered & unbiased proof to be posted. Here are my questions for you and your ilk once again, you and your ilk need to stop running like little scolded puppies and stand like men & answer the questions & give the proof I seek.

My questions

1- If Whites are Albinos (I'm ok with this idea but want proof) where is the genetic evidence stating thus.

2 - If Whites are Asians when did we lose our slanted eyes, our flat faces, prominent cheek bones, wide low nose bridges, etc?

3 - If Whites came from Central Asia where are the rest of the mummies at? Why were only a few hundred or so found? (HMMM maybe the Chinese are preventing them from being shown or have destroyed them LOL?)

4 -How can Whites be from the Russian steppes when you have already claimed that the original Russians were Black?

5- How can Whites be from Central Asia when I have heard you claim the original Central Asians were Black as well?

6 - If we are Albino East Indians why do we share no cultural affinities with them?

7 - If we are originally from Central Asia why do we share no cultural affinity with the Central Asians (IE Bride kidnapping still practiced there today)?

8 - If we are Central Asians why do we not look like the Central Asian people today? They all look Mongoloid to me.

BTW Mikey boy, you say East Indians view themselves as Black, if that's so why on a video I saw on Youtube posted by a Black man who was telling them they were Black. Did I see nothing but comments from East Indian people telling him they were NOT Black and were in fact Caucasian, some even racist epithets against him calling him an N-word or referring to Blacks as N-words. Heck one even post these exact words "East Indians are just dark skinned White people, White Pride from India" LOL ROTFLMBO.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Mike, I don't know what you said to this crazy Albino chick, but she wants you bad, Mon.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Ha,ha,ha,ha:
That is the stupidest yet lioness.
World to Lioness: THEY HAVE MIRRORS IN INDIA!!!!!
Just what the fuch did you think they call themselves?
Ha,ha,ha: Go ahead, admit it - you, and probably Cass, and the rest of the Albinos, actually believe people like this, think of themselves a Whites. Fools - You're damn Albinos, who wants to be an Albino?

Not only are you Albinos delusional, you're also damn stupid! [/QB]

Mike it sounds like you are using an emotional outburst to not deal with this question.

-
 -
 -

are all these people black? yes or no first please and no qualifiers like "black Indian"
then after that make the fancy clever reamrksd

thanks,lioness

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Where's the proof Mikey boy? I'm still waiting for my all my questions to be answered & unbiased proof to be posted. Here are my questions for you and your ilk once again, you and your ilk need to stop running like little scolded puppies and stand like men & answer the questions & give the proof I seek.

My questions

1- If Whites are Albinos (I'm ok with this idea but want proof) where is the genetic evidence stating thus.

-

Haplogroup R (Y-DNA)

In human genetics, Haplogroup R is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup, a subgroup of haplogroup P, defined by the M207 mutation.

This haplogroup is believed to have arisen around 26,800 years ago, somewhere in Central Asia or South Asia, where its ancestor Haplogroup P is most often found at polymorphic frequencies. Cambridge University geneticist Kivisild et al. (2003) suggests that southern and western Asia might be the source of this haplogroup:

Original "R" people.

-

2 - If Whites are Asians when did we lose our slanted eyes, our flat faces, prominent cheek bones, wide low nose bridges, etc?

Silly girl - Asia begins on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean Sea. You are talking about "EAST" Asians.

3 - If Whites came from Central Asia where are the rest of the mummies at? Why were only a few hundred or so found? (HMMM maybe the Chinese are preventing them from being shown or have destroyed them LOL?)

I already answered this in another thread - you are getting like Lioness. BTW - as an exercise for your brain - ask yourself, why there are NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, of these in Europe. He,he,he: So you see, those few hundreds are quite a lot, when compared to NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, silly girl.

4 -How can Whites be from the Russian steppes when you have already claimed that the original Russians were Black?

This is not really a question - it is more of a demonstration of just how totally defective and fuched-up you Albinos are. Central Asia is a huge place, but yet to the Albino mind, there is only room for the Albino Alone.

Benjamin Franklin expressed the same sentiment in 1751: Quote - why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red?
This resulted in the extermination of almost all of the original people - That means that you MURDERED THEM! And yet, even today, as demonstrated by your question: to the Albino mind, that is perfectly okay.

Your fear of "Normal" people has made you psychotic creatures, and a danger to the entire Human race.

5- How can Whites be from Central Asia when I have heard you claim the original Central Asians were Black as well?

See above, and add:
Try to think for a second - EVERYONE agrees that the first humans EVERYWHERE were Africans! Don't you understand that the "THEY "TURNED" WHITE IN EUROPE BECAUSE OF VITAMIN D, WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE TO AN ALBINO" - If they weren't Black in the first place?

6 - If we are Albino East Indians why do we share no cultural affinities with them?

Ha,ha,ha:
Silly girl - The "Indo" in Indo-European is short for Indian-European. Engage the brain Doxie.

7 - If we are originally from Central Asia why do we share no cultural affinity with the Central Asians (IE Bride kidnapping still practiced there today)?

When you entered Europe, the Black man civilized you!

8 - If we are Central Asians why do we not look like the Central Asian people today? They all look Mongoloid to me.

When the Mongols chased you out of Asia - they recognized that you were too defective to tolerate - they took over the lands that you vacated.

BTW Mikey boy, you say East Indians view themselves as Black, if that's so why on a video I saw on Youtube posted by a Black man who was telling them they were Black. Did I see nothing but comments from East Indian people telling him they were NOT Black and were in fact Caucasian, some even racist epithets against him calling him an N-word or referring to Blacks as N-words. Heck one even post these exact words "East Indians are just dark skinned White people, White Pride from India" LOL ROTFLMBO.

I haven't seen the video, but I would guess that they were mulattoes (Hindu type people). Mulatto confusion is quite common: see places like Puerto Rico and Brazil. I leave it to them to self identify as they choose. (Leave it to the Negro to try and tell people what they should call themselves - (Negroes are our defectives).

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^BTW - In my personal life, I know of two pale Mulatto brothers (well Octroons actually), who live quite different lives. One declares himself White and lives accordingly. The other declares himself Black, and lives accordingly. To me that is perfectly fine.

But problems creep-up when the person is dark-skinned. As in the case of someone like Tiger Woods, racial confusion can be devastating. As you know, he originally self-identified as "Other". Of course there is no "Other"; either you are Black, Albino, or Mulatto.

His "Other" was an attempt to avoid the stigma of Black in Albino society. Thus he married Albino - VERY Albino. However, as he found out, once that initial Albino acceptance is withdrawn, then you have "NO" identity! He has not been the same since.

Of course Tiger is a particularly sad example: there was never a basis for racial confusion in the first place. His father was Black, and his mother is a Black/Mongol mulatto Thai: (typical south-east Asian). Ignorance is always a bad thing.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Letting your racism and hatred towards Whites show again there Mikey boy. That proves what I've been saying all along you hate Whites so much that you want White children to be taught they have no history (except what you want them to have), want them to think they have no heritage, that they have no identity (except what you want them to have), want them to have no homeland to call their own, want them to think they have nothing to be proud of as White children & actually want them to be ashamed of being White. SHAME ON YOU. You even want to push us out of our own true homeland because you know the land in Europe is good for growing things & raising animals & onto land that is not ours and is basically worthless, land where practically nothing can be grown.

BTW your little chart does NOT prove Whites are Albinos.

You have posted NO unbiased proof of what you stated in your answers but I do applaud you for trying to answer LOL.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Doxie dear - If you read the N.Y. Times piece that I linked to a few days ago, you know that originally, you people were illiterate wandering Nomads.

It was a big mistake for Blacks to educate and civilize you - we are now paying the price. NATURE decreed that you should be on basically worthless, land where practically nothing can be grown.

It is the "Natural" state for you. The Black man thought that he could circumvent Nature - he was wrong. And now we must pay the price.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Letting your racism & hatred towards Whites show again there Mikey boy. I love exposing you for the White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist, genocidal, wicked, evil person that you are.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

When you entered Europe, the Black man civilized you!

Where is your evidence that a black civilization existed in Europe when whites came in from Central Asia?

For example when whites came into Australia they brutalized and marginalized the native Aborignees.
But this doesn't mean native Aboriginees had a "civilization" and that they taught Europeans civilization.

Your theory is a fantasy that every area the whites went into they were primative and that the people there were more developed and taught them everything. Did the Central Americans teach the Conquistadors who to build stone temples? No the Spanish already had a civilization and did things their way.

"When you entered Europe, the Black man civilized you!"

^^^Mike this is horseshit you made up

The British for example were fairly primative until white Romans came in such as Julius Caesar, Hadrian and Antoninus Pius came in

Julius Caesar
 -

Hadrian
 -

Antoninus Pius
 -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
For me, it is very interesting WHY the Black man sought to educate and civilize Central Asian Albinos - it was White Vaginas. To me, quite simply, some Black men of lower intelligence, are simply mesmerized by the spectacle of a Black penis penetrating a White Vagina - obviously Albino women enjoy it too.

Re: osirion's thread "The Science of Beauty: Caucasian features". No, that is a Black phenotype, and many Blacks have what you Albinos stupidly call Caucasian features. The issue is the "White Skin" it is a novelty to many Black males who can't resist the urge to penetrate White Vaginas. Even in Africa, a healthy Albino woman has no trouble finding Mates.

Ancient artifacts confirm what I say:

Francesca Giustiniani Tomb, Tarquinia, circa 5th century B.C. The man holds a crook in his left hand. Not seen in this image, to the left of the woman, is a chariot, and the woman may be protesting his departure in the chariot.

-

Dancers, Tomb of the Lionesses, Tarquinia, 520 B.C. The young man carries a metal olpe, or jug, and in the young lady's right hand are castanets.

-

Mulattoes

-

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me, enjoying a little novelty is not the problem. The problem comes about when you don't really understand what you are dealing with - hence genocide and expulsion from Europe, and the loss of North Africa and the middle east.

Also interesting is how the unintelligent, and now exiled, Negro (Not Black), whether from Europe or Africa, interprets his new condition.

In his book - Soul On Ice "White Woman, Black Man" Eldridge Cleaver (a base criminal) talks about the racial psychosis that can result.

-

He discovered that he was motivated to rape white as an “insurrectionary act...defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and...defiling his women.” He described his acts of rape as revenge upon the white man by sending fear through the white community.

WHICH IS OF COURSE NONSENSE - HE WAS SIMPLY A CRIMINAL RAPIST!

In the book, he admitted to raping black girls as a "practice run" before seeking white women as prey. It should be mentioned that the text also included homophobic attacks on the black novelist, James Baldwin.

Take note gay haters - it is unhealthy to hate!

The point being; that all of that came about, because some Negroes are simply mesmerized by the spectacle of a Black penis penetrating a White Vagina. What a price to pay!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
You are no one to preach about not hating Mikey boy Black racist, Black supremacist, White people hating, White people genocidist. You hate White people & it shows in your posts. People who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones or try to tell others not to do what they do themselves LOL.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Mike which would be more similar to the above wall painting

this man who Ironlion said was a Muur

-

or this man:

-

also what's up with this hair ????

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
You are no one to preach about not hating Mikey boy Black racist, Black supremacist, White people hating, White people genocidist. You hate White people & it shows in your posts. People who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones or try to tell others not to do what they do themselves LOL.

Doxie dear - Simply investigating history, and accurately reporting and interpreting it, is NOT hating.

Analyze yourself - isn't your response motivated by emotions which are resulting from the deconstruction of Albino myth, and nothing more?

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kill the white people

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8442222719771220551

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Pretty funny, and of course, said in jest.
Lets leave the murdering and genocides to the Albinos, they are the experts.

We normal Humans must of course defend ourselves, but we must never be drawn down to their level.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
we must never be drawn down to their level.

Mike you are at that same level, reverse Anglo_Pyramidologist
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No Mikey boy White people hater, You are interpreting history the way YOU want it to be. SHAME on you wanting to harm White children.

Funny Mikey boy White people hater. If Whites are such big murderers then then explain why it is that I as a White person have never killed anyone & have no inclination or desire to do so? Heck I can't even bring myself to take the life of an animal let alone another person.

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

So now you're saying
that there were whites in Etruria?
Are you considering
that these paintings are true?

Do you remember what
you said in the topic??

To rely solely on bronze sculptures?

Posts: 2922 | From: World Empire of the Black People | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carlos Coke
Member # 19584

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carlos Coke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Doxie
That proves what I've been saying all along you hate Whites so much that you want White children to be taught they have no history (except what you want them to have), want them to think they have no heritage, that they have no identity (except what you want them to have), want them to have no homeland to call their own, want them to think they have nothing to be proud of as White children & actually want them to be ashamed of being White.

Can I ask you whether you agree/disagree with the mounting evidence that the Ancient Egyptians were black Aricans?

Posts: 838 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Mike,

So now you're saying
that there were whites in enturia?
Are you considering
that these paintings are true?

Do you remember what
you said in the topic??

To rely solely on bronze sculptures?

malibudisul often exposes Mike worse than I do
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Claus, I'd have to see all of the evidence on both sides before I could say for sure if I agree or disagree. However I don't believe they were White.
malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malibudusul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
that coin that you say be Hannibal Barca
this site say be a coin from Etruria

ETRURIA, Arretium (?), The Chiana Valley. Circa 208-207 BC. Ć Quartuncia. Head of an African right / Indian elephant standing right, bell around neck; M below. SNG ANS 39-41; BMC 19.

http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/greece/etruria/t.html

malibudusul
Member # 19346

Rate Member
"
Coins of Hannibal. These coins were in circulation in the Chiama valley, not far from where Hannibal defeated the Romans at Cannae. Some of these coins are dated at around 217 B.C. This date corresponds to the era of the Battle of Lake Trasimene (217) and Cannae (216).

There were many individuals named Hannibal. Pagan tell us the history of your coins."

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?p=962587&sid=93dd73e27cacbc2ed7b0b3ff982570d0

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by claus3600:
Can I ask you whether you agree/disagree with the mounting evidence that the Ancient Egyptians were black Aricans?

Interesting theory about the Egyptian connection to Arica in Chile. I think Dr. Winters has something on that.

-

-
World's Oldest Mummies-Chinchorro, Arica, Chile

what happened was was that the Chinchorro sailed to Africa and taught the Egyptians how to mummify.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
No Mikey boy White people hater, You are interpreting history the way YOU want it to be. SHAME on you wanting to harm White children.

That's a new one Doxie, where did it come from?

Or are you in FULL Albino (Truth and lie) is the same, mode?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

That's a new one Doxie, where did it come from?

Or are you in FULL Albino (Truth and lie) is the same, mode?

It's okay Doxie, I see now that it was just an "Albino Slip".

Black people have similar "Slips" too, we call them "Nigger Slips". These are holdovers from when we were still unintelligent humans on the plains of Africa, afraid of everything and everyone. But of course we learned, and evolved into full-fledged Humans. But the base instincts still remain deep in us, so we try to warn people when we feel it coming out.

You know, like if you ever saw a Black person in an argument, and they get really mad. They might say something like "I feel the Nigger in me coming out, so you better back off."

See that's the difference between civilized Black people and Albinos. We recognize that our primitive inclinations are still present in us, so we make allowances for it by warning people.

But as you demonstrated, Albinos lack the ability to recognize and control these instincts. There you were, engaging in normal conversation with me, when suddenly a lie slipped out - and you didn't even know that it had happened.

Same thing with violence, An Albino may seem like the most humane person on Earth - wouldn't hurt a fly, wants to save the Whales. But then, when you look at their history, it is littered with Human bodies. So the genocidest is ever present, but you have no idea when it will come out or how to control it.

That's why I kind of took your previous post, with a grain of salt.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
You are an idiot Mikey boy Black racist White people hater. I call trying to steal White children's history, their heritage, their identities, their very homeland, leaving them with nothing, teaching them they are not humans, teaching them they have nothing to be proud of as White children harming them.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
You are an idiot Mikey boy Black racist White people hater. I call trying to steal White children's history, their heritage, their identities, their very homeland, leaving them with nothing, teaching them they are not humans, teaching them they have nothing to be proud of as White children harming them.

That is an extremely interesting argument you make there Doxie.

I have heard Black Americans make a similar argument concerning the effects of the theft of Black history on Black children. But they're talking about the effects of lies, falsehoods, and obfuscation, not someone telling the truth.

I pondered your argument for quite a while, and it seems to reflect a uniquely Albino/mulatto mindset. It certainly reflects the view of Albino Europeans, hence the creation of that "Fantasy" history that you are all so fond of.

The Turks have been creative in their creation myth, the Chinese also. But I know of no Black country, where the people have even considered creating a false history for themselves.

Unfortunately I can't argue the effectiveness of your argument; the fact is that Europeans managed to occupy and control a good part of the world, as a result of their "Fantasy" concept of themselves. So obviously the Albino does well when fortified by a lie.

But I put this to you, what happens when the lie is exposed? It would seem to me that the fall would be precipitous indeed.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
You are the ones trying to create a fantasy history Mikey boy White people hating Black racist, genocidist, Black supremacist. Mainly because you hate Whites with a passion and therefore wish to make us think that we have no history, no heritage, no identity, no homeland & therefore are not human and thus have no place on earth, & have nothing to be proud of as a people. Again I say SHAME ON YOU WANTING TO HARM WHITE CHILDREN.

BTW, Mikey boy Black racist, White people hating, White people genocidist, Black supremacist scum, I'm WHITE NOT Albino.

Still Waiting for proof of your statements Mikey boy Black racist, White people hating, White People genocidist, Black supremacist.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Black supremacist scum???

Just because I tell you the truth, doesn't mean that I don't like you.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com