EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When Saxony was black and had England's First Royal Family (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: When Saxony was black and had England's First Royal Family
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing, Black racist, Black supremacist scum. Stop trying to claim other people's history, heritage, identities, & homelands. Every race has a right to their history, their heritage, their identities, their very homeland.

Doxie dear - your protestations don't sound as strong as they "USED" to.

Ya, truth has that effect.

You know how we always hear about the Wind bringing down mountains, and the Sea turning Stone to Sand. Well truth is like a power of Nature, it is relentless, so surely it can defeat the "fantasy" lies of mere Albinos.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie dear - Your degenerate Albinos probably killed this lovely Boy: or shipped him off to the U.S. as a Slave.

Please tell me what "Nice people" you are again.

-

This Mulatto probably fared no better.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all Mikey boy, once again Whites are NOT Albinos and you have no proof that we are. Second you wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on the back side. As I said we Whites have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland without White people hating Black racists like you trying to rob us of it.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
First of all Mikey boy, once again Whites are NOT Albinos and you have no proof that we are. Second you wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on the back side. As I said we Whites have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland without White people hating Black racists like you trying to rob us of it.

He,he,he:
Doxie dear - that sounds strangely familiar, now where did I hear that before?

Oh yes; now I remember, it's what the Albinos in Zimbabwe said when they were forced to give back the land that they had stolen.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mikey boy don't you mean when the Whites in Zimbabwe were ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe don't you Mikey boy. If we don't have a right to our ancestral homeland what makes you think that you have a right to yours LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

You are a clown! Do you know what "Niger" means in Latin?

[IMG]...
Skunt, Albino fantasy has never helped you out, before or ever.

Imagine, you ignoramus that can barely differentiate between the images of Emperor Macrinus and Emperor Pescennius Niger are now pretending to argue with me? As an expert? Oh, what a skunt fraud you are!! [Roll Eyes]

Read this:

quote:
quote:
Correction:

whine...whine..IronLion fvcked me too hard

Pescennius Niger and his stringy-ass beard was a native of central Italy. He was the son of a Roman knight named Annius Fuscus and his wife Lampridia.

Even with the correction it's funny how you keep posting new people, after I demolish each attempt, find one with a bulbous nose and assume it's a black African. The problem is Pescennius Niger was not the Berber not Macrinus, you still lose in your attempt to deny your Africaness

Fool!

Pescennius Niger was Muur. A dark brown man, or your so-called Black man, Black Roman.

One of the Muurish Rulers of Rome.

His name Niger indicates that he was black of skin and prolly had ancestral origins close to the River Niger, close to Niger, and Nigeria.

Now, you are being fvcked even harder.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Read again:

quote:
Meanwhile, Pescennius Niger had been declared the Emperor in the East and he appeared to be making moves to march his army to Rome. A civil war loomed in the horizon.

“Now when the confusion in the state was at its height, inasmuch as it was made known that there were three potential emperors, Septimius Severus, Pescennius Niger, and Clodius Albinus, the Delphic oracle was consulted.

The priest of the Delphic Apollo was asked which of them as emperor would prove of most profit to the state, whereupon, it is said, he gave voice to a Greek verse as follows:

“Best is the Dark One, the African good, but the worst is the Albino (light skin) One.”

And in this response it was clearly understood that Niger was meant by the Dark One, Severus by the African, and Albinus by the Albino or fair skin One.

Thereupon the curiosity of the questioners was further stirred, and they asked of the oracle who would really win the empire. To this the priest replied with further verses as follows:

“Both of the Dark and the Light skin Ones shall the life-blood be shed all untimely;

Empire over the world shall be held by the Muur, the native of Carthage.”

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/septimius-severus-the-african-muurish-emperor-of-rome-the-greatest-emperor-of-ancient-rome/

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mikey boy don't you mean when the Whites in Zimbabwe were ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe don't you Mikey boy. If we don't have a right to our ancestral homeland what makes you think that you have a right to yours LOL. That's kinda setting a double standard, saying ohh Whites don't have a right to what is rightfully ours, we must docilely hand every bit of our history, our heritage, our identity, even our own homeland over to you and become a historyless, heritage less, identityless, homelandless people, but you shall keep your own history, your own heritage, your own identities, your own homeland of Africa for yourselves. Seems a little ummm wrong to me.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mikey boy don't you mean when the Whites in Zimbabwe were ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe don't you Mikey boy. If we don't have a right to our ancestral homeland what makes you think that you have a right to yours LOL.

Doxie dear - YOUR ancestral homeland is Central Asia, PLEASE, by all means, do go back to it.
If the Chinese say anything - just say Mike sent you.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Mikey boy, you have no proof of that. Whites ancestral homeland is Europe NOT Central Asia. Therefore I shall NOT go back to Central Asia, however I WILL come back to Europe LOL.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Of course, enjoy it - while you can.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
LOL Mikey boy White people hater, if you think that us Whites are gonna give up our ancestral homeland (Europe) to you Blacks without a fight you got another thing coming.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There will be no fighting. It will be word, sound and power.

The revelations of your degenerate nature, and the real truth about your origins, will leave you the laughing stock of the world.

You will disappear in shame and embarrasment back to the caves where you belong.... somewhere in central Asia... or Patagonia Argentina.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
I don't think so IronLiar. We Whites will not give up our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland to you without a fight. We Whites have NOTHING to be ashamed of & everything to be proud of. Except for slavery, we shoulda left you in Africa instead of bringing you into our nations.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
I don't think so IronLiar. We Whites will not give up our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland to you without a fight. We Whites have NOTHING to be ashamed of & everything to be proud of. Except for slavery, we shoulda left you in Africa instead of bringing you into our nations.

Murdering innocent Blacks in Europe and enslaving the survivors in America. Murdering 85 million innocent Blacks and Amerindians in the Western Hemisphere. Genocides against simple and harmless Bushman in Africa: Yes, I suppose to a degenerate Albino, that is a proud heritage.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Indeed Mike. She is very disappointing.

You would have thought that having spent years around Moorish Americans and admiring them secretly, she would have developed some compassion in her heart. But alas, a murderous demented Albino, will always be bloodthirsty and dangerous, even unto the third and fourth generations....

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
Skunt, read:

What is the meaning of Niger, because Immaa give you the meaning and etymology of Mr blake/black:

quote:
Meaning of the name Mr. Blake: 1)Italian: White; fair
2) Old English: Fair-haired
http://baby-names.familyeducation.com/name-meaning/blake

quote:
In Old English the word blāc meant pale, albino, colourless; similar to the word blanc, blanco, bianca, bianchi all meaning white
Source

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bleach

quote:
Old English blāc = ‘wan’, ‘pale’, ‘white’, ‘fair’. In Middle English the two words blac and blāc, with opposite meanings, fell together as Middle English blake.

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://baby-names.familyeducation.com/name-meaning/blake#ixzz1wJ30nSxU

quote:
Variations of the name Blake/Black

First name variations: Biancha, Blanche, Blancha, Blanca, Branca, Blanch, Biancca, Biancia, Bianco, Bianca, Blanchard, Blanco, Blakely, Blayk

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://baby-names.familyeducation.com/name-meaning/blake#ixzz1wJ3FerT2

Do you know the meaning of Niger? [Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Iron cocksucker, their name is Black not Blake go back to your own link and type in Black. Here, I'll do it for your dumb ass:

http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/surname-origin/black

here's the entry:
Last name origins & meanings:

BLACK

Scottish and English: from Middle English blak(e) ‘black’ (Old English blćc, blaca), a nickname given from the earliest times to a swarthy or dark-haired man.
Scottish and English: from Old English blāc ‘pale’, ‘fair’, i.e. precisely the opposite meaning to 1, and a variant of Blake 2. Blake and Black are found more or less interchangeably in several surnames and place names.
English: variant of Blanc as a Norman name. The pronunciation of the nasalized vowel gave considerable difficulty to English speakers, and its quality was often ignored.
Scottish and Irish: translation of various names from Gaelic dubh ‘black’ (see Duff).
Danish and Swedish: generally, probably the English and Scottish name, but in some cases perhaps a variant spelling of Blak, a nickname from blak ‘black’.
In some cases, a translation of various names meaning ‘black’, for example German and Jewish Schwarz.

quote:
quote:

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Murdering innocent Blacks in Europe and enslaving the survivors in America. Murdering 85 million innocent Blacks and Amerindians in the Western Hemisphere. Genocides against simple and harmless Bushman in Africa: Yes, I suppose to a degenerate Albino, that is a proud heritage.
Sorry Mikey boy, I don't believe that there was a genocide of Blacks in Europe. The Amerindians yes we did do that and I have already stated my position on that, but hey they killed Whites too. BTW you claim Blacks enslaved Whites so if that is so then Blacks only got pay back for enslaving us LOL. As far as the Bushmen go, you other Blacks are just as guilty, as you were killing them before the White man ever came. From an article I have read you have wiped out at least 4 tribes of Pygmies in Africa hunting & eating them as if they were animals. So don't try to play innocent Mikey boy & IronLiar. A people should NOT be made to feel forever guilty for things that happened hundreds or even thousands of years in the past. Should you be made to feel guilty for every crime committed by your people in the past? No of course not.
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-73..EnglandsFirstRoyalFamilyWasBlack.html

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Sorry Mikey boy, I don't believe that there was a genocide of Blacks in Europe. The Amerindians yes we did do that and I have already stated my position on that, but hey they killed Whites too. BTW you claim Blacks enslaved Whites so if that is so then Blacks only got pay back for enslaving us LOL. As far as the Bushmen go, you other Blacks are just as guilty, as you were killing them before the White man ever came. From an article I have read you have wiped out at least 4 tribes of Pygmies in Africa hunting & eating them as if they were animals. So don't try to play innocent Mikey boy & IronLiar. A people should NOT be made to feel forever guilty for things that happened hundreds or even thousands of years in the past. Should you be made to feel guilty for every crime committed by your people in the past? No of course not.
Oh Doxie, what a disappointment you are becoming.
It's one thing to regurgitate Albino nonsense about Europe's past, because so little is truthfully documented.

But for the rest there is truthful documentation, and yet you prefer the nonsense; My,my,my.

Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Moor Westmoreland England Family Crest

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malibudusul:
Whites know their past

-

http://www.badische-zeitung.de/fotos-strassenfasnet-im-elztal--26984169.html?page=2

Pink Bastards lol
Now I see why blacks had to educate these beast, just look at these animals

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^^^ Iron cocksucker, their name is Black not Blake go back to your own link and type in Black. Here, I'll do it for your dumb ass:

http://genealogy.familyeducation.com/surname-origin/black

here's the entry:
Last name origins & meanings:

BLACK

Scottish and English: from Middle English blak(e) ‘black’ (Old English blćc, blaca), a nickname given from the earliest times to a swarthy or dark-haired man.
Scottish and English: from Old English blāc ‘pale’, ‘fair’, i.e. precisely the opposite meaning to 1, and a variant of Blake 2. Blake and Black are found more or less interchangeably in several surnames and place names.
English: variant of Blanc as a Norman name. The pronunciation of the nasalized vowel gave considerable difficulty to English speakers, and its quality was often ignored.
Scottish and Irish: translation of various names from Gaelic dubh ‘black’ (see Duff).
Danish and Swedish: generally, probably the English and Scottish name, but in some cases perhaps a variant spelling of Blak, a nickname from blak ‘black’.
In some cases, a translation of various names meaning ‘black’, for example German and Jewish Schwarz.

quote:
quote:

-  -  -  -  -

Skunt

You have reading and comprehension problems. Read your cut and paste again:

quote:
Scottish and English: from Old English blac: ‘pale’, ‘fair’, i.e. precisely the opposite meaning to 1, and a variant of Blake 2.

Blake and Black are found more or less interchangeably in several surnames and place names.

English: variant of Blanc as a Norman name.

You posted the above right? Do you know what it is saying?

It says the English word Blac, originally meant fair, albino, blond, blanco. When did it change its meaning to dark? Who changed it to mean dark? And why? [Big Grin]

Skunt, what is the meaning of Niger? [Razz]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lion - I find that very interesting - the Albinos turning the meaning of the word into the opposite of it's original meaning.

I'm sure that as we gather more information, and gain access to original documents, we will see how this aided their efforts to create a fictionalized history.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Mike - This thing gets more and more mind boggling everyday. The extent of the deceptions, the lies, the delusions just blow me away.

If you notice, Lionese has refused to engage the etymology of the word "blac"...

But we will be hearing more about this for sure.

BTW in old and middle English, the word Mor was the word used to describe the colour they call black today.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

quote:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

We are the Muurs
the first whites by right of class
the original nobility of Europe
the aborigines of earth

your Lord by divine right
your teacher by celestial appointment!

I am a MUUR from the eternal Kingdom
of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

Marc listen up:
for reasons stated above the correct title of this thread is

When Saxony was white and had England's First Royal Family

you need to use proper terminology as per !ron's teachings
-see etymology of "white"

thank you,

lioness productions

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

THE NIGERIANS

-

-

THE ETRUSCANS

-  -
(notably swarthy Etruscan complexioned author ^^^ Nigel Spivey see etyymology of first name)

-
_____________ancestor of Ironlion^^^

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness - there was no need to demonstrate how well Albinos "OBFUSCATE" history with their false art and false use of art. We already knew that!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
ETRUSCANS!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Mike, you know I did about 12 pages of expose on the Muurish Romans, and the Skunt-Lionese had to finally shut up.

What she is doing now is start a merry goround on settled and closed arguments, which she herself already admitted.

That is why, sometimes, I ignore her. Cause we have to keep pushing this research rather than wasting time pouring water in a leaking basket like Lionese.

She reminds me of this proverb:

Do not give pearls to Swines otherwise they will turn around and attack you. Give them pigswill, and they will eat their heart full.

--------------------
Lionz

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swines!?

More like stinking soggy brown sewer rats.

Swine is at least edible.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

THE NIGERIANS

-

-

Hmmm, I wonder if IronLion is gonna fvck me again...

Mais Oui! [Razz]

Here is an Etruscan woman:

-

quote:
Italian archaeologists have discovered lotion that is over 2000 years old, left almost intact in the cosmetic case of an aristocratic Etruscan woman.

The discovery, which occurred four years ago in a necropolis near the Tuscan town of Chiusi, has just been made public, following chemical analysis which identified the original compounds of the ancient ointment. The team reports their findings in the July issue of the Journal of Archaeological Science.

Dating to the second half of the second century B.C., the intact tomb was found sealed by a large terracotta tile. The site featured a red-purple painted inscription with the name of the deceased: Thana Presnti Plecunia Umranalisa.

"From the formula of the name, we learn that Thana Plecunia was the daughter of a lady named Umranei, a member of one of the most important aristocratic families of Chiusi," the researchers wrote.

Indeed, the wide rectangular niche tomb certainly represents the noble origins of the deceased.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/07/10/ancient-ointment.html
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ On a seperate note, I doubt you could ever know what it feels like to feel like a real person . You're too far gone [Embarrassed]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mikey boy White people hating, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing, Black racist, Black supremacist scum. Stop trying to claim other people's history, heritage, identities, & homelands. Every race has a right to their history, their heritage, their identities, their very homeland.

In The Beginning, there were Black People, Master Astronauts roaming The Cosmos.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It appears the original Saxons of Anglo-Saxon fame, are in fact black. The first image is of Maurice of Saxony,

-

and the second picture, his black daughter, Anna of Saxony who would marry William of Orange, also black.

Anna of Saxony and William of Orange:  -

pic of Anna and William from Egmund

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Look at their coats of arms and their elements: the various animals (double lions, an eagle), shields, etc.

Here is proof of (in the case of these two shields) that whenever we see these motifs, we are looking at black rulership.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Portrait of William I of Orange (1533-1584),
by Adriaen Thomasz. Key (1554–1609)

Marc do you consider the above black, I'm not sure about it

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Malibudul, you once asked about an image I showed of Rudolf II (1576-1611). You'd seemed a little surprised he was black and of the proofs for it.

Phillip II was Rudolf's mother's (Mary of Spain) brother. Their parents were Charles V and the mesmerizingly beautiful Isabel of Portugal.

Here is a nice coin of Rudolf - in the Habsburg line, black and also beautiful. Big nose, big lips, nappy hair and all:

-

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Marc are you blind? He does not have nappy hair, the hair in the coin is STRAIGHT as is his beard hair. He also does not have big lips on that coin either
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Karl von Lothringen, Bishop of Strasbourg, 1567-1607. Another Habsburg.

-

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Sigismund (1427 - 1490) Habsburg Archduke of Austria:

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com