EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Agressive Jews and Apathic Blacks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Agressive Jews and Apathic Blacks
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1760s-1770s
Jews dominate the negro-slave trade in North Eastern America, especially in Newport, Rhode Island, owning many of the ships. Newport, RI is home of America's very first Jewish synagogue.

U.S. General Ulysses S. Grant issues an order expelling Jews from several states, due to certain negative activity by them. Jews complain (as usual, everywhere and always) to President Lincoln, who reverses the order.

March. Mark Twain's essay "Concerning the Jews" appears in Harper's Magazine. Some excerpts:
-- "The Jew has his other side. He has some discreditable ways, though he has not a monopoly of them, because he cannot get entirely rid of vexatious Christian competition. We have seen that he seldom transgresses the laws against crimes of violence. Indeed, his dealings with courts are almost restricted to matters connected with commerce. He has a reputation for various small forms of cheating, and for practising oppressive usury, and for burning himself out to get the insurance, and for arranging cunning contracts which leave him an exit but lock the other man in, and for smart evasions which find him safe and comfortable just within the strict letter of the law, when court and jury know very well that he has violated the spirit of it. He is a frequent and faithful and capable officer in the civil service, but he is charged with an unpatriotic disinclination to stand by the flag as a soldier."
-- "'Can fanaticism alone account for [the persistent and implacabe hatred of Jews]?' Years ago I used to think that it was responsible for nearly all of it, but latterly I have come to think that this was an error.
Indeed, it is now my conviction that it is responsible for hardly any of it."
-- "I wish to...refer to a remark made by one of the Latin historians...Christianity was so new that the people of Rome had hardly heard of it, and had but confused notions of what it was. The substance of the remark was this: Some Christians were persecuted in Rome through error, they being 'mistaken for Jews.' The meaning seems plain. These pagans had nothing against Christians, but they were quite readyto persecute Jews. For somewas. May I not assume, then, that the persecution of Jews is a thing which antedates Christianity and was not born of Christianity? I think so."
-- "In the cotton States, after the war, the simple and ignorant negroes made the crops for the white planter on shares. The Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the negro's wants on credit, and at the end of the season was proprietor of the negro's share of the present crop and of part of his share of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew, and it is doubtful if the negro loved him."
reason or other they hated a Jew before they even knew what a Christian was. May I not assume, then, that the persecution of Jews is a thing which antedates Christianity and was not born of Christianity? I think so."
-- "In the cotton States, after the war, the simple and ignorant negroes made the crops for the white planter on shares. The Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the negro's wants on credit, and at the end of the season was proprietor of the negro's share of the present crop and of part of his share of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew, and it is doubtful if the negro loved him."

Lee Alcorn, NAACP head negro in charge in Dallas, responds to ultra orthodox zionist selection of jewLieb2000
Lee Alcorn, NAACP head negro in charge in Dallas, responds to ultra orthodox zionist selection of jew
Lieberman as Dem. VP candidate with: "I'm concerned about, you know, any kind of Jewish candidate,
you know, and I'm concerned about the Democratic Party. I'm sick of the Democratic Party taking the
African-American vote for granted... If we get a Jew person, then what I'm wondering is, I mean, what is
this movement for, you know?... I think we need to be very suspicious of any kind of partnerships
between the Jews at that kind of level because we know that their interest primarily has to do with, you know, money and these kinds of things." NAACP, which was founded by and continues to be bankrolled by subversive jewish interests, fires Alcorn for telling the truth.
Liberman as Dem. VP candidate with: "I'm concerned about, you know, any kind of Jewish candidate,
you know, and I'm concerned about the Democratic Party. I'm sick of the Democratic Party taking the
African-American vote for granted... If we get a Jew person, then what I'm wondering is, I mean, what is this movement for, you know?... I think we need to be very suspicious of any kind of partnerships between the Jews at that kind of level because we know that their interest primarily has to do with, you know, money and these kinds of things." NAACP, which was founded by and continues to be bankrolled by subversive jewish interests, fires Alcorn for telling the truth.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Findland Gunner
Member # 20368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Findland Gunner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jews are hated, because they're smart and shrewd business people and Blacks are hated for the almost the opposite reasons.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its cause people think ALL/Most Jews use their money and brains for evil. From how im hearin the OP it sounds like you think Jews use what brains they get for bad not just cause of their brain?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Findland Gunner:
Jews are hated, because they're smart and shrewd business people and Blacks are hated for the almost the opposite reasons.

^Regardless of the truthfulness of your statement, it does contain truth. Logically if the positive is hated, and the negative is hated, then the subject is not really the issue at all - hatred is.

And that is where the truthfulness of your statement comes out.

The Albino is a self-conscious, self-absorbed degenerate; prone to flights of fantasy to explain that which he does not understand; and violence and hatred for those who do not share his fantasy self-image, or his affliction.

Consequently hatred of others is standard.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com