EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Lil Wayne Disses Pusha-T

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lil Wayne Disses Pusha-T
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"F--k Pusha-T and everybody that love him. His head up his a** so I'ma have to head butt him"

Wayne raps on the intro to the record.

"N*ggas can't see me. Not even a glimpse. Too many banana clips, I feel like a chimps."

- Lil Wayne (A.K.A. Best rapper alive)

^^ You call that lyricism!!!!!!!!!!!???? It doesnt even make sense. At all. [Frown]

Come on you AAs this is gone waaaaaay past ridiculous. F***ing stop this nonesense [Mad]

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how bout YOU stop funding it K? There are tons of musicians black and white with better lyrics that aren't going to get the financial backing to be big cause white people don't buy it. Dont tell us its ridiculous, we know it is. But the target audience (white males) will buy it so these guys are who they give money to and if they could do better they wont cause producers feel like this is what will sell.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com